PDA

View Full Version : American crowd

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 12:17 PM
What was wrong with the people last night on Raw??

We saw the return of
- Road dogg
- Lita
- Goldust
- HHH
- Mysterio
- Masked Kane

And the crowd was still sleeping?
When Kane returned the commentators didn't sell it very well.

I agree with the thing that this episode of Raw wasn't very good. But these guys at least deserved a pop.
Why should you buy a ticket and be quiet the whole freaking show?!

jelle1809
12-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Rey got a small pop IMO

Amerinaine
12-13-2011, 12:36 PM
I was ecstatic when Lita returned. However, I was watching TV. The crowd reaction overall sucked. Don't get me started on commentary.

twoot2
12-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Rubbish crowd last night

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Rubbish crowd last night

It was not just last night but on every WWE show in the USA (PPV's not included) .
The crowd reaction on Smackdown isn't even real -.-

twoot2
12-13-2011, 12:52 PM
It was not just last night but on every WWE show in the USA (PPV's not included) .
The crowd reaction on Smackdown isn't even real -.-

Lol true nowadays crowds suck you only get a few decent ones everynow and then..

dtavares3467
12-13-2011, 01:23 PM
They should have had JR on commentary for kane's return

xAzureSkye
12-13-2011, 01:37 PM
fucking WWE crowd last night were shit. What city were they in?

Blinker
12-13-2011, 02:03 PM
I've only watched a few snippets of the show, but DAMN, that crowd sucked!!

The only thing I can think of as to why they were like that, would be there age. All the appearances (Road dogg, Lita, Goldust, HHH, Mysterio, Masked Kane) save for HHH haven't been relavent recently. I would have flipped a lip for those guys. It's sad they didn't get the ovation they deserved.

Daffy Duck's Finest
12-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Tbh, I can understand why they were quiet for the Kane segment. I know I was watching with my mouth wide open in anticipation!

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 02:07 PM
not to be forgotten, the Million Dollar Man

IrkenInvader
12-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Most of the people who go to those shows are children with extremely short attention spans and parents who don't watch the show.

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 02:11 PM
fucking WWE crowd last night were shit. What city were they in?

Norfolk Virginia if i'm not mistaking, but it's in almost every city in the USA

xAzureSkye
12-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Norfolk Virginia if i'm not mistaking, but it's in almost every city in the USA

Yes I know that I'm not dumb 0__0 just was wondering where they were that night.

dres1214
12-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Two cities always stand out to me when WWE goes there...Chicago and Toronto. Those cities always have the best crowds. I think even the New York can be included in my top WWE cities.

bcfccalum
12-13-2011, 06:23 PM
half the crowd didnt even know who the returning people were. i was hoping for more people to bark when the road dogg welcomed everyone to the dog house but the little kids probs didnt have a clue what was going on

Synned
12-13-2011, 06:34 PM
half the crowd didnt even know who the returning people were. i was hoping for more people to bark when the road dogg welcomed everyone to the dog house but the little kids probs didnt have a clue what was going on

that is why if you have kids. teach them there history folks. i think the crowd gave the biggest pops to CM Punk and kane when he choked slamed Cena.

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 06:51 PM
half the crowd didnt even know who the returning people were. i was hoping for more people to bark when the road dogg welcomed everyone to the dog house but the little kids probs didnt have a clue what was going on Maybe they should give Titus O Neil the mic when Road Dogg welcomed everyone

CobraNightviper
12-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Was raw live last night?if so that would explain the unedited crowd response.

TakerManiac
12-13-2011, 07:26 PM
aren't you exaggerating much ?!!

I mean there are a lot of great crowds in The US
but sometimes the crowd is just so stupid and Dead
and trust me those times are kinda rare
on The Other hand the "Great Crowds " are not that great either but they're not bad

Let's Hope that 2012 will be a one Fascinating Year for Wrestling

sivart
12-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Norfolk Virginia is the worst place for wwe. The last few times raw has been there the crowed has been awful. They need to stop going there. I'm glad that where I'm at the crowd is always good.

Y2Jryder
12-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Was raw live last night?if so that would explain the unedited crowd response.

isn't Raw always live????

Yano88
12-14-2011, 08:41 AM
What was wrong with the people last night on Raw??

We saw the return of
- Road dogg
- Lita
- Goldust
- HHH
- Mysterio
- Masked Kane

And the crowd was still sleeping?
When Kane returned the commentators didn't sell it very well.

I agree with the thing that this episode of Raw wasn't very good. But these guys at least deserved a pop.
Why should you buy a ticket and be quiet the whole freaking show?!

What about Captain effing Charisma?!?

Christian returned as well and he looked at the top of his shape lol

Y2Jryder
12-14-2011, 02:13 PM
What about Captain effing Charisma?!?

Christian returned as well and he looked at the top of his shape lol he never gets a reaction from the crowd since he became heel