PDA

View Full Version : One more time WWE failed...

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 03:07 AM
The return of Kane is a failure !

He came back, and attacked............Cena ! lol

Mark Henry took out Kane a few months ago, but the guys who Kane attacks is Cena !!!

This is ridiculous !

This return is a total failure for me !

Congrats WWE creative, once again you show me that you are really no creative.....

K-Jammin
12-13-2011, 03:14 AM
I think there giving him the gimmick he used to have, where he just attacks anything. Plus if you want a reaction, then attacking Cena sure as hell will get you one.

URATOOL
12-13-2011, 03:16 AM

Mark Henry took out Kane a few months ago, but the guys who Kane attacks is Cena !!!

This is ridiculous !

Congrats WWE creative, once again you show me that you are really no creative.....

a) Henry is in a feud all ready. In fact one and a half feuds. If you count Big Show and DB.
b) Kane has returned as the monster Kane. He will take out anyone in the ring (like the old days). This was why Henry dived straight out.
c) Cena has been left out of the TLC PPV until now. So this may be the reason. What better way to have Kane become the monster again, than to take out Superman at TLC. This can then be used further down the line when it comes time to put over a rising younger star "This is the guy that took out Cena and now *insert name* beat him!!".
d) When wrestling is predictable you guys moan. When it is unexpected like this was you moan....

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 03:17 AM

This is ridiculous !

Don't be so quick to judge base on 1 minute of what happen and didn't happen.... I think they making Kane into a Monster that he once was when he debuted...

URATOOL
12-13-2011, 03:19 AM
Don't be so quick to judge base on 1 minute of what happen and didn't happen.... I think they making Kane into a Monster that he once was when he debuted...

Hey TNA dude. Been meaning to ask. Would you like to see Kane vs Abyss? More me that really could be a match made in hell.

zapphoman
12-13-2011, 03:29 AM
I like what they are doing with Kane. Sure Mark took him out, but now he's come back as that mutha people don't want to mess with, not doing spinaroonies or doing Santinos trumpet dance.

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 03:35 AM
Hey TNA dude. Been meaning to ask. Would you like to see Kane vs Abyss? More me that really could be a match made in hell.

Would be a dream match, both have similar styles, but I think Abyss is more hardcore..... Abyss is a cross between Kane, Undertaker, and Foley....

The Expendable
12-13-2011, 03:38 AM
He used to do that, I mean, If you watch some PPV's from the attitude era when he had the mask you can see that he attaked everyone face or heel, I think you're talking too soon

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 03:54 AM
Not really sure how this return 'failed', since nearly everybody from what I've seen has marked out big time for it.

Tomsta666
12-13-2011, 04:13 AM
I really should of watched RAW before coming on here eh?

SPOILERZ!! :(

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 04:15 AM

Dude, with the amount of threads that were here earlier, it would have been impossible to come here and not see it! I seriously thought that the site was going to implode from all the Kane threads!!

CrowOfMurders
12-13-2011, 04:19 AM
a) Henry is in a feud all ready. In fact one and a half feuds. If you count Big Show and DB.
b) Kane has returned as the monster Kane. He will take out anyone in the ring (like the old days). This was why Henry dived straight out.
c) Cena has been left out of the TLC PPV until now. So this may be the reason. What better way to have Kane become the monster again, than to take out Superman at TLC. This can then be used further down the line when it comes time to put over a rising younger star "This is the guy that took out Cena and now *insert name* beat him!!".
d) When wrestling is predictable you guys moan. When it is unexpected like this was you moan....
Never thought I'd see the day I'd agree with you. OP needs to RELAX. This is way more interesting

URATOOL
12-13-2011, 04:21 AM
Never thought I'd see the day I'd agree with you. OP needs to RELAX. This is way more interesting

Agreeing with URATOOLTM makes you feel so wrong doesn't it!

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 04:37 AM
I banged her right after I took this photo...
Nooooooooooooooooo :-(

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 04:39 AM

sorry, but as RAW already aired on TV, I did not thought of spoilers.... sorry

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 04:51 AM

Henry being in a fued already is not an excuse for Kane to let him go. OK Cena was on his path so he destroyed him, but he should have go after Mark Henry, because Henry is the one who took out Kane. Wait, I just understand, Kane return as a heel, Henry is a heel so Kane will not have his revenge. It's just like the "face" who does not remember that a heel attacked him for 2 or 3 years every week, then he turned face and....nothing, it's like this never happened (who said Cena and Orton ???). I don't understand how this can be serious ! I know this is how is the business, but it's ridiculous for me. I just want the "face" or the guy who was took out so badly to have a "memory". I just want him to remember what happened, when he returns. That would make sense. And what happened on RAW yesterday is not what a "return after being destroyed" should be.

For me Kane's return is a failure.

CrowOfMurders
12-13-2011, 04:58 AM
Agreeing with URATOOLTM makes you feel so wrong doesn't it!

Oh on so many levels,you cant even begin to imagine!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-13-2011, 05:01 AM
Henry being in a fued already is not an excuse for Kane to let him go. OK Cena was on his path so he destroyed him, but he should have go after Mark Henry, because Henry is the one who took out Kane. Wait, I just understand, Kane return as a heel, Henry is a heel so Kane will not have his revenge. It's just like the "face" who does not remember that a heel attacked him for 2 or 3 years every week, then he turned face and....nothing, it's like this never happened (who said Cena and Orton ???). I don't understand how this can be serious ! I know this is how is the business, but it's ridiculous for me. I just want the "face" or the guy who was took out so badly to have a "memory". I just want him to remember what happened, when he returns. That would make sense. And what happened on RAW yesterday is not what a "return after being destroyed" should be.

The thing is though, it was for like a minute or two lol. How do you know that Kane won't attack Henry on Smackdown?? I mean, Henry DID dive out of the ring basically so, that shows some sort of indication that Kane will be heading after anything moving. In a week or two maybe you can come to the conclusion of it being a failure but right now is simply stupid. I'm not necessarily calling you stupid, just saying that you jumping the gun on this whole angle is stupid.

CrowOfMurders
12-13-2011, 05:05 AM

Kane's character has always been that of a psychopath, so nothing he does/says should ever make sense. The way i see it, the rationale can be that Henry,by taking Kane out, motivated him to return to the monster he once was before he took off the mask. Henry just ran away,he didn't stand in the ring and attempt to fist bump Kane and do some retarded dance. Kane just wanted to make statement, and destroying Cena with a chokeslam, is exactly the way to do it. If he came back and attacked Henry,he'd be a face,and Kane is far more interesting as an unpredictable heel than as a face. He could have attacked them both, but then it'd be ambiguous as to whether he's after Henry or Cena. Attacking Cena establishes him as a bad a$$ mutha*^$#er, the way the original Kane was. It's like either Henry doesn't matter,or if anything he's grateful because he took him out and made him a monster again.

However, I agree with what you're saying, its funny to see Cena and Orton acting like their buddies after the battles they had. I think recently the CM Punk/HHH team up has been the most ridiculous. They clusterf&%ed the CM angle so bad,it's like MITB and it's awesomeness never happend.

URATOOL
12-13-2011, 05:08 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude this is sports entertainment!

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 05:42 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude this is sports entertainment!
I know this is sports entertainement but this does not mean that everything must be done for kids or for guys who have a "3 weeks only memory".

Tomsta666
12-13-2011, 07:12 AM
sorry, but as RAW already aired on TV, I did not thought of spoilers.... sorry

It's OK man, no need to appologise. It was my daft fault for coming on here before watching the episode! It's cool! :D

And now having seen it, I think I would of marked! :)

CGBigMan
12-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Henry bailed out of the ring
thus Kane attacked the next best thing that being Cena

tchocky360
12-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Kane had talked about not being the same as he was in the past before he got storyline injured. With his psycho character, how do we not know Kane might even thank Henry for putting him through enough pain that he rediscovered his monster side again?

I was delighted see him back and can't wait see what happens now with Kane

latinoheat928
12-13-2011, 09:07 AM
http://youtu.be/8jhVAz2OaLQ

if you watch, Kane doesnt stop looking towards Mark Henry until he chokeslams Cena, so its not gauranteed that Kane has "forgotten" about what Mark Henry did

Shaz11
12-13-2011, 11:01 AM
http://youtu.be/8jhVAz2OaLQ

if you watch, Kane doesnt stop looking towards Mark Henry until he chokeslams Cena, so its not gauranteed that Kane has "forgotten" about what Mark Henry did

I agree with Latino Heat, he probably will attack Henry on Smackdown, or interfere in the Chairs match

jelle1809
12-13-2011, 11:38 AM
^^^^^^
Totally this line. Kane's return was freaking awesome. Best part of an entire month WWE

Asherdelampyr
12-13-2011, 11:44 AM

from the reports he took out both guys, he just didn't get Mark until the camera's had already stopped.

CobraNightviper
12-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Yep I think he will go after Henry again too Cena just happened to stumble in the way.

Murphdogg4
12-13-2011, 03:09 PM
the segment seemed off for some reason, the crowd didnt seem to react much but that could be because they were confused as to if it was actually Kane or not.

Yano88
12-13-2011, 03:11 PM
That's beceause Henry isnt worth of a Kane return.

Also Kane needs to be a monster heel... not a lame face.

Murphdogg4
12-13-2011, 03:13 PM
All the Slammy parts were petty lame, the matches were good though, showing one again they need to concentrate on the sports part of sports entertainment.

evilgenius780
12-13-2011, 09:58 PM

This is ridiculous !

Henry ran away, and he had to chokeslam somebody..but, that I saw no need to have a flash of Cena in that last promo. My concern is, I don't see them having Cena look weak going into the biggest match in ages at Mania, so Kanes comeback will probably be sizzled by a loss to Cena. I probably would have done it different, but I would be lying if I said I didn't mark out for that, so it was a win in my books.

CrowOfMurders
12-13-2011, 10:57 PM
Henry ran away, and he had to chokeslam somebody..but, that I saw no need to have a flash of Cena in that last promo. My concern is, I don't see them having Cena look weak going into the biggest match in ages at Mania, so Kanes comeback will probably be sizzled by a loss to Cena. I probably would have done it different, but I would be lying if I said I didn't mark out for that, so it was a win in my books.
On the contrary, I think making him get his ass handed to him by Kane will make everyone really question if the superman gimmick is dead, it'll also provide a new dimension to his feud with the Rock, right now,common sense dictates that Cena,the face of the company would job out to a part time former wrestler at the biggest match of the year. It also makes little sense to not have the Rock put him over. But, being owned by Kane and pushed to his limits, might make Cena interesting again,let him be more aggressive,more vicious, and also add more unpredictability to the match @ 'Mania if Cena gets beaten by Kane definitively.

CMRyder
12-13-2011, 11:29 PM

This is ridiculous !

WWE did not fail. Best thing easily since CM Punk left MITB. You fail.

Robstar
12-14-2011, 12:21 AM
Wow did you miss the mark. Everybody's talking about it. He attacked the company's top guy. He took out the top face, guaranteeing an effective heel turn.

You, sir, are a six pack short of a carton.

Robstar
12-14-2011, 12:23 AM
On the contrary, I think making him get his ass handed to him by Kane will make everyone really question if the superman gimmick is dead, it'll also provide a new dimension to his feud with the Rock, right now,common sense dictates that Cena,the face of the company would job out to a part time former wrestler at the biggest match of the year. It also makes little sense to not have the Rock put him over. But, being owned by Kane and pushed to his limits, might make Cena interesting again,let him be more aggressive,more vicious, and also add more unpredictability to the match @ 'Mania if Cena gets beaten by Kane definitively.

Right on the money Crow. This is exactly what I hope will happen

HCollins-TNA1
12-14-2011, 02:15 AM
All the Slammy parts were petty lame, the matches were good though, showing one again they need to concentrate on the sports part of sports entertainment.

Explain for the low rating??? Was everyone having Christmas/holiday parties Monday night or what???? People talk about TNA/Impact taking up 30 minutes with promo/talking.... Look at the opening segment of RAW with Booker and Hornswoogle and Cole and JR.... Then one knew the fans was going be bias towards the fan favorite in any contest....

Back to Kane return, I think he surprised the people in audience as he did the TV viewers....