PDA

View Full Version : TLC Dark Match

Dashing Rachel
12-13-2011, 02:03 AM
It'll probably be Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix & Natalya. The last time a WWE PPV dark match featuring the divas was the 2010 Royal Rumble.

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 02:06 AM
It'll probably be Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix & Natalya. The last time a WWE PPV dark match featuring the divas was the 2010 Royal Rumble.

Doubt that.... I think they may add a Divas title match to the PPV itself.... with only 6 matches it room for at least 2 more...

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 02:13 AM

I agree. There's only 1 show left, and they're yet to determine a contender for the title. Looks likely that the divas are off the TLC card.

Dashing Rachel
12-13-2011, 02:20 AM
I agree. There's only 1 show left, and they're yet to determine a contender for the title. Looks likely that the divas are off the TLC card.

But at least, there will be a possibility of a divas dark match. I think the dark match should feature somebody other than Daniel Bryan. He's appeared in numerous PPV dark matches and let's give the divas a chance.

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 02:21 AM

But there are only 6 matches they could make the match on Smackdown??? Guess we'll see...

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 02:24 AM
But at least, there will be a possibility of a divas dark match. I think the dark match should feature somebody other than Daniel Bryan. He's appeared in numerous PPV dark matches and let's give the divas a chance.

If there a dark match it will be Santino vs so and so or Ted DiBease vs Jinder Mahal..... Thus I see them adding a divas match be it for the title or a tag team match to the PPV....

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 02:25 AM
But there are only 6 matches they could make the match on Smackdown??? Guess we'll see...

I'd much rather them make a tag team title match last minute than a divas match.
Sorry if I'm spoiling, but Primo and Epico are beating Air Boom in a non title match on this week's Superstars, so they could have them in a title match on Sunday.

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 02:28 AM
I'd much rather them make a tag team title match last minute than a divas match.
Sorry if I'm spoiling, but Primo and Epico are beating Air Boom in a non title match on this week's Superstars, so they could have them in a title match on Sunday.
Like I said they have room for 2 matches if they want....
So why not surprise us the fans, with all the titles on the line.... TNA did it 2 months straight with all the major titles on the line.... Maybe WWE will step up their game???

The Expendable
12-13-2011, 03:11 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if Daniel Bryan gets a dark match and the divas an official match

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 03:19 AM
My money on they will add
John Cena vs Kane and a Divas match and leave the tag champs off the PPV as well Daniel Byran....
But myself I would rather see a Tag title match and divas title match...

Dashing Rachel
12-13-2011, 03:49 AM

I see the SmackDown divas competing on Superstars this week which means no divas match on SmackDown this week.

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 03:56 AM
I'd much rather see the divas match bumped off, in favor of adding a tag team title match (a ladder match would be awesome), and making the other matches longer.

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 06:19 AM
Doubt that.... I think they may add a Divas title match to the PPV itself.... with only 6 matches it room for at least 2 more...
I think AirBoom will lose their Tag titles at TLC. Probably to Hunico & Primo

steveorton
12-13-2011, 07:22 AM
Dark match will probably involve Ted DiBiase and Jinder Mahal.

Dr. Death
12-13-2011, 08:53 AM
If the WWE is going to add two more matches it would probably be Cena vs Kane and a tag title match. Personally for the tag titles I would love to see a TLC three way tag team championship match between AirBoom vs The Usos vs Hunico and Primo or Epico. A Divas Title Dark match could be contested in a Ladder match with Beth vs Eve vs Natalya vs Kelly Kelly.

Shaz11
12-13-2011, 10:55 AM
It might be Kane vs John Cena, or AirBoom! vs Primo and Epico for the Tag titles!

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 11:01 AM
D-Bryan vs Tyson Kidd
or
Air boom vs Epico and Primo
or
Mahal vs Dibiase

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 01:50 PM
D-Bryan vs Tyson Kidd
or
Air boom vs Epico and Primo
or
Mahal vs Dibiase

Then have a Divas match on the regular card and Cena challenge Kane...