PDA

View Full Version : Kane vs. Cena

CMRyder
12-13-2011, 12:34 AM
So, will we see Kane vs Cena at TLC? I kind of want it to happen.

Giddy
12-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Yeah I posted somewhere else that since Cena was still unbooked, and they didn't save Kane's return for TLC, maybe they want them to have a match together at TLC

Broc
12-13-2011, 12:37 AM
too... many..... kane threads...

anyway, that would be really great to see, maybe this is a way to fit Cena onto the card, and it could be a pretty interesting match, so I honestly hope wee see it

Giddy
12-13-2011, 12:38 AM
too... many..... kane threads...
anyway, that would be really great to see, maybe this is a way to fit Cena onto the card, and it could be a pretty interesting match, so I honestly hope wee see it
It's like the 10th one in an hour!!!

Broc
12-13-2011, 12:39 AM
It's like the 10th one in an hour!!!

I know I'm getting a headache! lol

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:41 AM
could happen as suggested above, if the rumours about cena having personal problems are true and not work.. maybe kane will destroy cena allowing cena too have a little time off,

either way the return of masked kane has everyone buzzing! hopefully he has a good run of being the monster again!!

Ruthless_Aggression
12-13-2011, 12:46 AM
They only have Smackdown to promote it for TLC, so we'll have to see.

Broc
12-13-2011, 12:47 AM
could happen as suggested above, if the rumours about cena having personal problems are true and not work.. maybe kane will destroy cena allowing cena too have a little time off,

either way the return of masked kane has everyone buzzing! hopefully he has a good run of being the monster again!!

I honestly don't see Cena taking time off for anything that's not an injury, it's just not who he is, although WWE is likely trying to put him in the protective bubble and they really don't want him getting injured from now until WM, so until around that time, I really don't see him being in any important, lengthy matches

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 12:49 AM
In all fairness, this thread is entitled to be a standalone thread, since it isn't about Kane returning, but rather what Kane's going to do now that he's back. but as for the millions of Kane return threads, I'm just waiting for Robstar and his big merge button to do some magic there!

I'm not sure if them having a match at TLC is a good idea. I mean, having a match after pretty much zero buildup? doesn't make sense to me.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:52 AM
I honestly don't see Cena taking time off for anything that's not an injury, it's just not who he is, although WWE is likely trying to put him in the protective bubble and they really don't want him getting injured from now until WM, so until around that time, I really don't see him being in any important, lengthy matches

yeh your probs right.. there were also rumours he's been carrying a few injurys aswell tho and as you were saying with wrestlmania they mite want to protect him, could happen..

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:54 AM
In all fairness, this thread is entitled to be a standalone thread, since it isn't about Kane returning, but rather what Kane's going to do now that he's back. but as for the millions of Kane return threads, I'm just waiting for Robstar and his big merge button to do some magic there!

I'm not sure if them having a match at TLC is a good idea. I mean, having a match after pretty much zero buildup? doesn't make sense to me.

thats how i feel about it aswell man, matches without a build up are never great unless there is a reason..

Broc
12-13-2011, 12:56 AM
yeh your probs right.. there were also rumours he's been carrying a few injurys aswell tho and as you were saying with wrestlmania they mite want to protect him, could happen..

he's been battling injuries for quite awhile hasn't he? I kind of like that about Cena though, he never takes personal time off, I believe I'm correct in saying the only times he's taken extended time off is when he had a legit injury, and in that, I believe he returned earlier than he was expected to if I remember correctly, but maybe it's starting to catch up to him to the point where not taking that time off could actually hurt him in the end, I mean I hope it doesn't come to that, but with all the injuries he's fighting he may want to take a break, even if it's just a couple months just to heal a little bit and get a rest, maybe sometime after WM he could get a couple months away

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 01:00 AM
he's been battling injuries for quite awhile hasn't he? I kind of like that about Cena though, he never takes personal time off, I believe I'm correct in saying the only times he's taken extended time off is when he had a legit injury, and in that, I believe he returned earlier than he was expected to if I remember correctly, but maybe it's starting to catch up to him to the point where not taking that time off could actually hurt him in the end, I mean I hope it doesn't come to that, but with all the injuries he's fighting he may want to take a break, even if it's just a couple months just to heal a little bit and get a rest, maybe sometime after WM he could get a couple months away

yeh so the reports say mate, and yeh same man, never been a fan of this cena gimmick, but so much respect for the guy.. member when he sufferd a searious kneck injury he had surgery and returned too work the next day!!

IrkenInvader
12-13-2011, 01:02 AM
I want him to feud with Henry.........because Henry is the one who injured him. Shocker!

Why would he feud with Cena? Because he chokeslammed him? How many times has 'Taker chokeslammed the face who was wrestling the heel 'Taker was feuding with.

Broc
12-13-2011, 01:02 AM
yeh so the reports say mate, and yeh same man, never been a fan of this cena gimmick, but so much respect for the guy.. member when he sufferd a searious kneck injury he had surgery and returned too work the next day!!

to me I honestly love Cena, I just think the way WWE uses him right now gets to be a little ridiculous, I don't even mind his gimmick that much, it could use some freshening up, but overall it's not terrible, and he's honestly proved before that his wrestling abilities aren't as bad as people say they are, but they just need to treat Cena like he's human rather than a super hero

Broc
12-13-2011, 01:04 AM
I want him to feud with Henry.........because Henry is the one who injured him. Shocker!

Why would he feud with Cena? Because he chokeslammed him? How many times has 'Taker chokeslammed the face who was wrestling the heel 'Taker was feuding with.

Well just because he would have a match with him doesn't exactly mean it will be a long term feud, I would rather see him feud with Henry as well, but one match won't hurt that bad

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 01:06 AM
to me I honestly love Cena, I just think the way WWE uses him right now gets to be a little ridiculous, I don't even mind his gimmick that much, it could use some freshening up, but overall it's not terrible, and he's honestly proved before that his wrestling abilities aren't as bad as people say they are, but they just need to treat Cena like he's human rather than a super hero

agree again mate, the most annoying thing about cena is the way his matches are booked, he will take a beating for 15 minutes and then comes back, does his moves and 1..2..3.. winner! apart from that i dont mind him too much, but like i said respect the guy alot!!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 01:09 AM

see what you are saying mate.. but i think kane is coming back as heel, Heel vs Heel.. Monster vs Monster.. Kane vs Henry could be done well, but face cena vs Heel kane is the safer option! we will see what happens tho, i would have perfered too see kane comeback for henry!

Broc
agree again mate, the most annoying thing about cena is the way his matches are booked, he will take a beating for 15 minutes and then comes back, does his moves and 1..2..3.. winner! apart from that i dont mind him too much, but like i said respect the guy alot!!

yeah man, that gets annoying as well, but in actual PPV matches, like the one against Punk at MITB, he always shows that he can wrestle, but it just seems like he doesn't choose to on non important matches.

but really Cena is probably the hardest working guy back there, likely the most passionate too, he loves what he's doing and won't stop until he literally can't go anymore

Tommy Thunder

But he didn't.......
Win a gold medal with a broken freaking neck!!!!!!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 01:12 AM
But he didn't.......
Win a gold medal with a broken freaking neck!!!!!!

your right he didnt..LOL dont think he got pulled over for drink driving tho either haha :D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 01:14 AM
yeah man, that gets annoying as well, but in actual PPV matches, like the one against Punk at MITB, he always shows that he can wrestle, but it just seems like he doesn't choose to on non important matches.

but really Cena is probably the hardest working guy back there, likely the most passionate too, he loves what he's doing and won't stop until he literally can't go anymore

very true agree again man, gives everything for the company!! the reasons why i respect him no matter the hate he recieves!

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 06:36 AM
So, will we see Kane vs Cena at TLC? I kind of want it to happen.
And what do you think will happen in this match if it's set for TLC ?

El T Draino 316
12-13-2011, 11:09 AM

The same question I was going to ask. If they do squeeze this match on to the card, who wins? At this point, Kane needs a win in his first match back, or that's a lackluster debut for a renewed 'monster.' On the other hand, Cena losing would only hurt his credibility leading into his Wrestlemania match. He's too big to be the first spoke on the wheel for Kane. Perhaps, a savage DQ is in store. Although we've seen it before, I am not opposed to Kane dominating until February, only to be confronted by Taker for a Mania match.

Steve Austin
12-13-2011, 11:17 AM
I hope this feud happens and Kane goes over.

Punk vs Kane at mania?

CMRyder
12-13-2011, 11:26 PM

In his Kane return promos, when he smashed the mirror it was Cena in the mirror. So that might have something to do with it.

CMRyder
12-13-2011, 11:27 PM

And Kane wins without a doubt.