PDA

View Full Version : Raw's Slammy awards show

monctonvike
12-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Simply put does anyone feel this is a tough one to watch. Seems like this weeks raw is a train wreck. How do you all feel?

thoughts??? feelings???? funny gifs?????

Giddy
12-12-2011, 10:53 PM
I loved this man's video package:
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/j/johnnyace/13.jpg

eyehatecena
12-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Yeah, other than Johnny Ace's awful but funny video package- the show was pure crap. it got started off with probally the worst thing I have seen on a WWE show.

Giddy
12-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Yeah, other than Johnny Ace's awful but funny video package- the show was pure crap. it got started off with probally the worst thing I have seen on a WWE show.
Oh god... Please I'm trying to block that from my mind... I can't believe JR forgot his lines!!! He tried to rhyme level with ass

monctonvike
12-12-2011, 11:07 PM
I think wwe will bounce back after the ppv tlc usually delivers but this was not there night

wrestlingfan66513
12-12-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm still in shock at Snookie winning. But even Kane wasn't enough to save the show.

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Kane was fucking bad ass!!!!!!! Damn good new music, he looked awesome!!!!

PandaMassacre
12-12-2011, 11:15 PM
I caught it at the part where they zoomed in on his face. That looked like The Undertaker. D; Did they show his bare arm?

Necroyeti
12-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Was that a three hour show? Because it felt more like six.

Kane's return will fool everyone into thinking it was a GOAT Raw though.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:11 AM
some of the worst raw's ive always looked for positives! but this one was so bad.. that the return of masked kane was awesome too see, but wasted i feel.. i would have had such a buzz seeing that at TLC which i expect will be a decent PPV,

Giddy
12-13-2011, 12:15 AM
some of the worst raw's ive always looked for positives! but this one was so bad.. that the return of masked kane was awesome too see, but wasted i feel.. i would have had such a buzz seeing that at TLC which i expect will be a decent PPV,
Well Cena's still unbooked, maybe they want him vs Kane at TLC

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:19 AM

maybe yeh.. have a feeling that with the rumours of cena having personal problems that they mite take him off tv for a little bit.. maybe kane will destroy him on the next raw!

The Brown One
12-13-2011, 12:28 AM
The Fatal 4 Way match was great. The cameo appearances by old talent was good too, and Kane's return with the mask was awesome! Everything else was meh.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:33 AM
The Fatal 4 Way match was great. The cameo appearances by old talent was good too, and Kane's return with the mask was awesome! Everything else was meh.

enjoyed some of the spots of the fatal 4 way.. expected a little better tho, but was easy the best match of the night! agree with the rest of what you said.. shame the crowd didnt feel the same way about the cameo's tho,

sivart
12-13-2011, 04:56 AM
The only part of raw that made me lol for 5 mins was noticing Mark Henry's butt boobies. Lmfao

Wade Barrett 1979
12-13-2011, 06:09 AM
Raw recap:

JR v Cole Rap battle: Awful

JR Spinaroonie: Thought he was having a heart attack, at first!

Show v Barrett: Pointless

Laryngitis video: Funny-ish

Triple H: Ego trip, Nash's stumbling over promos rubbing off on him

Otunga & Atlas: Painful

Fatal 4-Way: First properly enjoyable part of the show, how long in to the episode?

Cena: Allowing the crowd to believe Rock is there, then saying not! - Heel tactics?!?!

Tag Match: Not the best but 3 out of 4 in same TLC match, so saving for that

Cole voting Superstar of the Year: Actually votes for Orton = Dumb Ass!

Snooki wins Slammy: Please kill me now

Cena v Henry: Masked Kane return - Absolutely awesome, can't save the show!!

Overall: Raw is officially 3rd best show, behind Smackdown and FCW!!

steveorton
12-13-2011, 07:27 AM
I'm glad CM Punk won as he deserved it but Snookie winning hell no I thought Hugh Jackman should have won.

PSOjedi
12-13-2011, 07:34 AM
I don't see this happening. Kane will most likely be involved in the Mark Henry vs Big Show's match..........and perhaps allowing Daniel Bryan to cash in and win the WHC over Mark Henry, or may be cost him the title if he tries to cash in !!!

As for Cena I see him involved in the US title match. I don't see Cena reacting at Kane's attack. He is a face and face act like idiots especially Cena and Cena 99% of the time does not react after being attacked.

Dr. Death
12-13-2011, 09:18 AM
I missed most of RAW. I saw the opening and it was soooo awesome I looked at my wife and asked her to put me out of my misery. She took the remote and changed channels. We didn't change it back until 10pm and we caught Kane's return. I thought WTF, wouldn't it have been better for him to surprise return at TLC by Choke-slamming both Big Show and Mark Henry, then grabbing the belt and walking out?

Tomsta666
12-13-2011, 09:36 AM
It was the fucking Slammy Arwards show! What we're you all expecting!! :p
It was bound to be a trainwreck wasn't it?!

Raw recap:

Fatal 4-Way: First properly enjoyable part of the show, how long in to the episode?

Cena: Allowing the crowd to believe Rock is there, then saying not! - Heel tactics?!?!

You forgot about Sheamus squashing Jinder Mahal. Which was pretty funny!

Wade Barrett 1979
12-13-2011, 10:00 AM
You forgot about Sheamus squashing Jinder Mahal. Which was pretty funny!

Shows how memorable it was!! :p

Steve Austin
12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
I liked it although I am still on a major high after Kane's return!!

Steve Austin
12-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Here's a list of the Slammy awards not shown

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-12-12/exclusive-slammy-awards-2011

eyehatecena
12-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Raw recap:

eh, yeah, you are spot on with your comments. As far as the bolded part- I was thinking the same thing. HHH was always pretty good on the mic- but HHH's promos starting with CM Punk were horrible(well HHH did come up with the term skinny fat ass- that was kinda funny)- and HHH's promos with everything else after were pretty bad too- especially with Nash.
The Kane return was cool, I will admit that- I really did not see that coming- but yeah, the show was already shit, they should have saved it for later- PPV, SD or a non sucky 2 hour Raw. I was not even paying attention to what was on TV at the time, I just heard music and the booms- then looked up and saw Kane. I still would have rather seen him without the mask- but as long as they have some kind of explanation as to why he is wearing it- thats cool. But this is WWE, they will not say why.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-13-2011, 11:09 AM
eh, yeah, you are spot on with your comments. As far as the bolded part- I was thinking the same thing. HHH was always pretty good on the mic- but HHH's promos starting with CM Punk were horrible(well HHH did come up with the term skinny fat ass- that was kinda funny)- and HHH's promos with everything else after were pretty bad too- especially with Nash.
The Kane return was cool, I will admit that- I really did not see that coming- but yeah, the show was already shit, they should have saved it for later- PPV, SD or a non sucky 2 hour Raw. I was not even paying attention to what was on TV at the time, I just heard music and the booms- then looked up and saw Kane. I still would have rather seen him without the mask- but as long as they have some kind of explanation as to why he is wearing it- thats cool. But this is WWE, they will not say why.

Cheers chief!! Raw has certain aspects that are good but as an overall show, it's quite poor! Smackdown, has topped it for a good while now!!

I think Kane may cut a promo, regarding the significance of the mask coming back but as you say, I won't hold my breath for it to happen!!

TheBeardOfZeus
12-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Put it this way, it wasn't bad for the Slammys.

The Fatal 4 way was good, Kane's return was awesome, and why has nobody mentioned Lita and how hot she looked?

I'll forgive you guys, this once...

Steve Austin
12-13-2011, 11:16 AM

The Fatal 4 way was good, Kane's return was awesome, and why has nobody mentioned Lita and how hot she looked?

Oh yeah! She was damn fine ;)

Road Dogg has still got his rapping skills aswell, he's no JR though ;)

jelle1809
12-13-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm still in shock at Snookie winning. But even Kane wasn't enough to save the show.
IMO, Kane saved the past few weeks of Raw!!

Formica
12-13-2011, 11:56 AM
I found this weeks RAW to be unberable at some points. The Cole/JR rap segment was boring, I skipped Sheamus vs Jinder Mahal because by that point I was fed up with RAW. The only highlights for me were CM Punk accepting the reward and showing the Jonny Ace video package, Kane's return, Road Dogg presenting an award and the fatal four-way.

Giddy
12-13-2011, 03:31 PM
This was the second best part of the show, behind Kane:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDnkF6wwh6U&feature=g-all

eyehatecena
12-13-2011, 04:05 PM

It was a shit Raw- but yeah Lita is still hot, RoadDogg was a cool addition to Raw last night, Kane's return was very unexpected, and the 4 way match was good too. But it was surrounded by a whole bunch of shit segments- the Johnny Ace video was horrible, yet funny. Nothing could have saved last nights Raw.