PDA

View Full Version : Kane's Return - It's All Here!

The Brown One
12-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Great return! But his first mask was weird..it didn't suit him. I hope he doesn't come out wearing that for entrances lol.

Broc
was wicked seeing him back.. so glad that he came back with the mask, as expected ( cant belive some people didnt think it was going too happen) the olny dissapointing thing for me, is i would have loved this too happen during the TLC PPV, raw was so poor that i didnt get the buzz i would have from a decent PPV, still tho good seeing the monster Kane back!!

I agree 100%, I would have loved to see him cost henry the title or something, or maybe even something bigger but I think this would have fit a PPV return a lot better than this

CrowOfMurders
I'm gonna assume this is the definitive thread, or that atleast it'll be merged with it, but ummm, am I the only one who's a bit underwhelmed with his new attire? Don't get me wrong, the return was badass, I'm marking over the fact that he went after Cena,but out of all the versions of kane's costume,this seems to be the weakest. the bright yellow flame on the right leg is an eyesore, the designs on the shirt kinda look like a rosary,but also reminds me of Abyss's old shirt design, and the mask is pretty plain, where's the flames? or scars? or barbed wires, it's just a hunk of red plastic/leather,reminds me more of leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre. The fakeout with the blue predator mask was a great touch, but I hope the mask gets a bit more personality, it just looks like badly melted sunburned skin, and maybe that was the intent, but all the previous masks had a bit more detail and contrast with black and red.

capn-edu
12-13-2011, 12:34 AM
I pooped a lil bit

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:35 AM
I agree 100%, I would have loved to see him cost henry the title or something, or maybe even something bigger but I think this would have fit a PPV return a lot better than this

glad you agree man, and yh thats what i was thinking also!

hankamania83
12-13-2011, 12:42 AM
I haven't cared for Kane since after DX broke up in like late 2000.... But, the reason why I originally liked him is because he had a mysterious edge with the masked monster gimmick. So we will see how it goes, but I did love the return. I did however hate the Wrestling attire, {not the mask's, the mask's were sweet} I think it looked kind of generic.......FYI, no doubt this is the real Kane, you can tell by the grin at the end, but there is NO way that is his real hair- I have been growing my hair out since September of 2010, and my hair isn't even half that long.

The Sneakiness
12-13-2011, 12:49 AM
Why the hell I can't stay away from spoilers I don't know... but that was awesome.

dtavares3467
12-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Ok .. anyone else think the mask is a bit ... off?

http://i.imgur.com/LtfnU.png

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 06:44 AM
If it was Undertaker he should have broke his arm after that chokeslam

Y2Jryder
12-13-2011, 06:45 AM
you mad bro ? he clearly typed this post correctly, so how could he be blind.......Ok trolling over but yeah u blind bro ?

quiet junior