PDA

View Full Version : Inter-gender Titles

latinoheat928
12-11-2011, 07:41 PM
I've had this thought for a while now, and i want to get all of your opinions on it. How would it be to have an Intergender Tag Team Titles, a wwe superstar and a diva as champions, how would you feel about it and do you think some good could come out of it in the WWE.

Steve Austin
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I've never been a big fan of intergender match and I don't want to see intergender titles. I just don't think they should mix, it looks wrong, it would be like men and women playing for the same football team although some footballers do act like women ;)

Great One
12-11-2011, 08:47 PM
i like matches with wrestlers and divas but titles? idk the sound of it just doesnt sound like it would work

helmsley
12-11-2011, 08:49 PM
to be honest sounds kind of boring......maybe it could help to get divas better matches but still....... the last time that something like this happened was in summerslam in the kingston-james vs phoenix-marella for the ic and womens championship

hankamania83
12-11-2011, 08:53 PM
na, it would would be too unbelievable. maybe Kong and Mark Henry.....but it would still be unnecessary IMO

Robstar
12-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Why do people say 'could care less' when they really mean 'couldn't care less'? If you could care less then it means you care somewhat about it, if you couldn't care less it means you don't give a flying f*ck!

I've always found that expression disturbingly innacurate

URATOOL
12-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Why do people say 'could care less' when they really mean 'couldn't care less'? If you could care less then it means you care somewhat about it, if you couldn't care less it means you don't give a flying f*ck!

I couldn't care less that that phrase annoys you so much......

VanHooliganX
12-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Good lord no.

tchocky360
12-11-2011, 11:07 PM

You are not the only one, massive annoyance anytime I hear it used and it's always an American. Colour, color? Doesn't matter really, but "could care less" for it's intended purpose, makes no sense.
Whoever shipped themselves over back in the 1700s and used that phrase first incorrectly on that land is my mortal enemy, and I'm glad he's dead.

On topic, I don't really enjoy inter-gender matches. I don't like seeing men fight women, and I can't think of one that's actually ever been better then just a straight tag match.
Even when they have the rule where men can only fight the men, the delay in waiting for the other side to tag out just bugs me, kills momentum.

Rassling_Fan
12-11-2011, 11:12 PM
This isn't a good idea. Inter-Gender matches usually have only the men with the men and the women with the women. If it was more equal rights and they can actually mix it up than maybe. But I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 12:10 AM
It's funny that the women get only a few minutes of ring time whilst the men get a lot more. I don't like the idea.

masakaritko
12-12-2011, 12:12 AM
You are not the only one, massive annoyance anytime I hear it used and it's always an American. Colour, color? Doesn't matter really, but "could care less" for it's intended purpose, makes no sense.
Whoever shipped themselves over back in the 1700s and used that phrase first incorrectly on that land is my mortal enemy, and I'm glad he's dead.

On topic, I don't really enjoy inter-gender matches. I don't like seeing men fight women, and I can't think of one that's actually ever been better then just a straight tag match.
Even when they have the rule where men can only fight the men, the delay in waiting for the other side to tag out just bugs me, kills momentum.

Its just an American way of taking an expression and twisting it around to sound more sarcastic so we can make it our own. That's what we do with everything, including the entire english language.

Robstar
12-12-2011, 12:29 AM

Lololol

I couldn't care less that that phrase annoys you so much......

Which is why I'm your #1 fan. Look out your window 'Tool.....I'm there.

Robstar
12-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Its just an American way of taking an expression and twisting it around to sound more sarcastic so we can make it our own. That's what we do with everything, including the entire english language.

Pffft, nice try. I applaud your attempt to make you Yankee Doodles seem a primarily intelligent bunch but compared to the rest of the civilised world, well we sort of view you as our somewhat 'special' cousins that we all have a good laugh at behind your backs.

Jk people! Let's not start anything here!! We all know you Yankees have an itchy trigger finger! ;)

scribbler_jones
12-12-2011, 01:45 AM
I agree. If they would allow the Divas to get a little more involved, then maybe it would be a good idea. But knowing WWE, a good concept would be inevitably wasted and mismanaged. I think it would be a cool way to give maybe one or two of the Divas a nice push - use an angle like a Diva tough enough to throw down with the guys - but in the long run not a good investment at the current rate of things.

URATOOL
12-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Which is why I'm your #1 fan. Look out your window 'Tool.....I'm there.

Don't let the warden see you or you'll be in deep shit brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooother.

URATOOL
12-12-2011, 02:18 AM
I'm only clicking the yes option on the poll if someone can guarantee me Mark Henry vs AJ (not Styles).

steveorton
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
I voted Hell No.

Y2Jryder
12-12-2011, 08:36 AM
I didn't vote because I think the idea is ridiculous and this poll doesn't deserve my vote

Wrestling Realist
12-12-2011, 09:13 AM
8 years ago yes but now no on a side though might give divas more time might go from 1:30 to 2:00

here is a good reason why i said yes 8 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWjRiHk2Jag

Wade Barrett 1979
12-12-2011, 09:19 AM
On topic: Nope, wouldn't like to see inter gender titles!! They'd be defended less than the IC title! (and that's saying something!!)

Secondly: It's ON!!! Pronunciation WAR!!!! :D

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Even if these titles are introduced...what teams do you see? Beth and Brodus? Rey Mysterio and AJ? Kelly and Cena? They would be pretty weird.

LoGik
12-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I voted no because I simply dont enjoy intergender matches.

xAzureSkye
12-12-2011, 04:13 PM
It would have worked back in 2001 when the Divas were able to fight men, but now, only 3 of them can.

xAzureSkye
12-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Intergender matches are boring? what are you people on?

xAzureSkye
12-12-2011, 04:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoaLxNq1auM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPAq0YKuIck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS2fP58UC4Y

jordan1995
12-12-2011, 04:19 PM
With the tag team division being treated like shit could you see much hope for this ? moreover would you rather see wwe reform their tag division or stick random divas with the guys ?