PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan vs ??? Wrestlemania

AWrestlingGod
12-11-2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/match/image/2011/10/20111014_wm28_bryanmystery.jpg

I just looked at this pic on the wrestlemania wwe website even though its been on there a long time its got me really hoping that Daniel Bryan can have a one on one match against who ever is world champion at that time i dont care if its wade barrett, Mark Henry, Big Show, Cody rhodes or wutever but i hope in the words of the wwe website that

"See if Daniel Bryan can make the World Heavyweight Champion tap to take his title at WrestleMania XXVIII, April 1, 2012, only on pay-per-view."

Please let this happen

Tommy Thunder
12-11-2011, 05:07 PM
DB vs any of the top SD guys right now would be a great match at WM IMO.

its_real_to_me_damn_it
12-11-2011, 05:52 PM
I just hope that he still has the briefcase by wrestlemania. For someone whos gonna be in the WHC match they aint half burying him every week. I just dont get what it is there trying to do? He loses near enough on every smackdown and he 'cashed in' a few weeks ago, against his own word. I hope he does keep it and cash in at WM. He has so much talent and would put on an unbelievable match with whoever he faces but I just have that horrible feeling that WWE are gonna totally make an arse of it. :(

midian
12-11-2011, 05:54 PM
I'd say they'll give the belt to Randy Orton by WM.since he is marketable.though by the looks of things he has been dropped to building up the mid card since the majority of the main event is injured,retired or no longer connected to the WWE.Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton to me is a safe bet regardless.

the-rocks-stunner
12-11-2011, 06:00 PM
One more match!!!

The Expendable
12-11-2011, 06:23 PM
DB vs Wade Barrett please

Great One
12-11-2011, 06:36 PM
hopefully he doesnt get in a serious injury before wrestliemania

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm starting to buy into the Barrett Barrage. They may only just be building him up to be a main eventer, due to the lack of main eventers on the roster, but they may also be building him up to have a big WM match.

rtb227
12-12-2011, 12:55 AM
triple threat between a heel champion such as Mark Henry, a royal rumble tweener such as Sheamus, and the face of the match: Daniel Bryan.

AWrestlingGod
12-12-2011, 01:31 AM
I Got it Daniel Bryan Vs Cody Rhodes Vs Randy Orton wrestlemania Bamm!

PSOjedi
12-12-2011, 02:58 AM
It will be :

Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes or Christian.

masakaritko
12-12-2011, 03:04 AM
doink the clown comes back and wins the royal rumble, kills teddy long and manages to get his one on one title shot at elimination chamber, kills mark henry and takes the belt, then at wrestlemania DB cashes in but doink ends up eating daniel bryan's face off. Then doink kills everybody until punk shoves a pipe bomb in doinks mouth to end his psycho killing spree. Then magically everybody is alive again because horswoggle made it true, he made it true dammit! Sorry guys I'm really tired and a bit delirious and this rant is all i could come up with.

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 04:35 AM
I'm starting to buy into the Barrett Barrage. They may only just be building him up to be a main eventer, due to the lack of main eventers on the roster, but they may also be building him up to have a big WM match.

..... vs Undertaker?.....

But back on topic, DB vs Barrett = WIN.
DB vs Sheamus = WIN
DB vs Orton = WIN
DB vs Christian = WIN
DB vs Rhodes = WIN

Take your pick really as to who you want DB to go against at WM, it's guaranteed to be a great match!

PSOjedi
12-12-2011, 04:49 AM
Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle ;)

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 04:55 AM
Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle ;)

Ahhh, if only. One of the matches I would pay a LOT to see!!

OldSchoolHeel
12-12-2011, 05:29 AM
hasnt bryan lost more matches than hes won since winning the briefcase?

who has he actually beat that is a main eventer?

Dr. Death
12-12-2011, 06:09 AM
hasnt bryan lost more matches than hes won since winning the briefcase?

who has he actually beat that is a main eventer?

True, but it was done so that others may rise to the top also. I expect the closer we get to WM 28, the more the build up of Daniel Bryan will be done. Personally I'd really like to see a Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan match at WM. I know it won't happen, but I could dream. Or a Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk vs Chris Jericho Triple Threat match to unify the WWE and WHC Titles, thus following WM 28 on the next nights RAW, an unveiling of a Newly Designed Championship Belt being presented.

PSOjedi
12-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Orton, Rhodes, Barrett, Ziggler

VanHooliganX
12-12-2011, 07:45 AM
DB vs any of the top SD guys right now would be a great match at WM IMO.

I second this post.

Regardless of who it is i'm looking forward to that more then Cena vs. Rock.

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 07:49 AM
I second this post.

Regardless of who it is i'm looking forward to that more then Cena vs. Rock.

Looks like there's still some here that have good taste in wrestling matches.

VanHooliganX
12-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Looks like there's still some here that have good taste in wrestling matches.

Ah thank you. Takes 1 to know 1 though :P

RST
12-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Barrett wins WHC ... Orton wins Rumble ... Triple Threat ...

I think that's a very likely scenario.

hystrix
12-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Just thowing this out there. Punk get traded to Smckdown for Orton.

Punk either takes the WWE Championship with him or wins the WHC at EC.

Then... BAM! CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania.

I can dream...

Mizfit
12-12-2011, 11:52 AM
http://www.wwe.com/f/match/image/2011/10/20111014_wm28_bryanmystery.jpg

I just looked at this pic on the wrestlemania wwe website even though its been on there a long time its got me really hoping that Daniel Bryan can have a one on one match against who ever is world champion at that time i dont care if its wade barrett, Mark Henry, Big Show, Cody rhodes or wutever but i hope in the words of the wwe website that

"See if Daniel Bryan can make the World Heavyweight Champion tap to take his title at WrestleMania XXVIII, April 1, 2012, only on pay-per-view."

Please let this happen

To me that image looks abit like christian

Shaz11
12-12-2011, 11:56 AM

100% agree!

Daniel Bryan vs anyone would be sick!
I wanna see Christian vs Undertaker though
Daniel Bryan (SMITB) vs Randy Orton (RRumbleW) vs Mark Henry (WHC) sounds right, or not?

Wade Barrett 1979
12-12-2011, 12:01 PM
I have a feeling it'll be, Bryan v Orton!! I think Bryan, will cash in before WM!

Barrett, is going to be tied up with Undertaker!

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 12:46 PM
I have a feeling it'll be, Bryan v Orton!! I think Bryan, will cash in before WM!

Barrett, is going to be tied up with Undertaker!

For Taker's final match? I hope not. Barretts great and all, but hes too new to even challenge The Undertaker at Mania, let alone be The Undertaker's final opponent ever. I personally see Barrett being in the WHC match at Mania.

Great One
12-12-2011, 04:10 PM

It looks a lot more like Randy Orton then Christian....just saying

Wade Barrett 1979
12-12-2011, 04:31 PM
For Taker's final match? I hope not. Barretts great and all, but hes too new to even challenge The Undertaker at Mania, let alone be The Undertaker's final opponent ever. I personally see Barrett being in the WHC match at Mania.

The main reason I say this, is that 'Taker pretty much picks who he faces these days and he's stated to VKM, he'd rather go out putting a new talent majorly over!!