PDA

View Full Version : Cena to replace Mark Henry in WHC match at TLC

URATOOL
12-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Henry unable to compete due to injuries Big Show caused at Smackdown. Title vacated. Teddy Long asks Cena to challenge Big Show for the vacant title. Cena wins after AAing Big Show off the top rope.

*wakes up in cold sweat*

THEKEVINBRAND
12-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Henry unable to compete due to injuries Big Show caused at Smackdown. Title vacated. Teddy Long asks Cena to challenge Big Show for the vacant title. Cena wins after AAing Big Show off the top rope.

*wakes up in cold sweat*

And Cena leaves Raw for SmackDown? Alright then...

Yano88
12-11-2011, 05:47 PM
See the positivie side of the thing: thank God Henry is out of the title picture lol.

Anyway it could be possible. If WWE plan to give Cena and Rock a World Title match at 'Mania then it could very well be for the WHC instead of the WWE championship.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM

*wakes up in cold sweat*
Bite your tongue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQgC1FHeQVI

Steve Austin
12-11-2011, 06:22 PM
I really like this idea.

Edit: Cena v Henry has been announced for RAW this week, did you see that before you come up with this idea? Because if not it could happen ;)

Dr. Death
12-11-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't see it happening, however with the crazy storylines and scripts being done at the last minute lately in the WWE, anything is possible.

Tommy Thunder
12-11-2011, 06:30 PM
And Cena leaves Raw for SmackDown? Alright then...

My feelings exactly.

Adam3330
12-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Not to keen myself. I do like the idea of the title being vacated. But rather than Teddy Long just asking Cena to be in the match, cause we all know Cena is gods gift to the WWE (well the kiddies anyways), how about having a number one contenders match, or a tournament of something. Rather than Cena be handed the title opportunity on a silver platter when he hasnt earned it. Same way everyone else has to earn their way into the title picture :)

Tommy Thunder
12-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Not to keen myself. I do like the idea of the title being vacated. But rather than Teddy Long just asking Cena to be in the match, cause we all know Cena is gods gift to the WWE (well the kiddies anyways), how about having a number one contenders match, or a tournament of something. Rather than Cena be handed the title opportunity on a silver platter when he hasnt earned it. Same way everyone else has to earn their way into the title picture :)

Winner of Barrett vs Orton is the no. 1 contender? Then goes on to face Show for the title?

The Expendable
12-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Put the big show as champion and then make him lose to some young guy (Rhodes, Ziggler, Barrett...)

HBK
12-11-2011, 06:42 PM
roddy piper comes back to beat henry or show and then cena challenges piper for the title

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 12:07 AM
This makes no sense. They can't just have someone in the match without having a reason for it first. Cena should have to win another match, or a battle royale or something to compete in the WHC match.

PSOjedi
12-12-2011, 02:59 AM
This won't happen FORTUNATELY

Shaz11
12-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I think he will be involved in the WWECM or USCM

Betraying Zack Ryder will be unlikely
I can see him attacking Miz or Del Rio

RomanFlare
12-12-2011, 12:51 PM
I saw someone say "Orton vs Barrett for #1 Contender".

That's how we get Barrett-Bryan at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship ;)

Yano88
12-12-2011, 01:10 PM
I saw someone say "Orton vs Barrett for #1 Contender".

That's how we get Barrett-Bryan at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship ;)

Now THAT'S a shitty main event for 'Mania.

They both aren't ready to headline Wrestlemania and by headline I mean being in one of the top matches.

URATOOL
12-12-2011, 03:23 PM
This makes no sense. They can't just have someone in the match without having a reason for it first. Cena should have to win another match, or a battle royale or something to compete in the WHC match.

You're aware Vince has the final say in everything right? Don't try and involve logic in what can and what can't be booked.