PDA

View Full Version : TLC no Cena?

HBK
12-11-2011, 04:38 PM
With TLC coming up, it seems as if John Cena won't have a match, unless somehow he gets into the WWE Championship match. so the question is will Cena be in a match at TLC? if so against who or will he be in the title match? It would be the 1st ppv in a long time that Cena has not been in without an injury or something.

Tommy Thunder
12-11-2011, 04:40 PM
I think he'll be involved in the WWE title match. After Cena sacrificed his match in order for Ryder to have another shot at becoming no.1 contender for the US title, I think Ryder will try and do something to help Cena get into the WWE title match.
That, or he simply won't be in the match, but he'll interfere in some way.

Steve Austin
12-11-2011, 04:41 PM
I think this is already a thread so it will prob be merged...

Anyway I think he will get in the WWE title match or be in Zacks corner and maybe cost him the match by accident or help him win.

HBK
12-11-2011, 04:44 PM
oh Cena will be involved in TLC in some way im just saying will he have a match? would be interesting to see him go against brodus clay since he still hasn't made his debut yet

Tommy Thunder
12-11-2011, 04:46 PM
oh Cena will be involved in TLC in some way im just saying will he have a match? would be interesting to see him go against brodus clay since he still hasn't made his debut yet

IMO, one week to build a match between Clay (a relative noob) and Cena isn't enough time. I don't see Clay debuting until after TLC, or at the ppv itself.

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-11-2011, 04:46 PM
He will be Ryder's manager for the night. #WWWYKI !!!

twoot2
12-11-2011, 04:47 PM
There was already a thread on this i dont see why you cant just wait till Mondays RAW to see whether he will be booked into the TLC pay per view im sure hel end up in the WWE championship match somehow

HBK
12-11-2011, 04:48 PM
IMO, one week to build a match between Clay (a relative noob) and Cena isn't enough time. I don't see Clay debuting until after TLC, or at the ppv itself.

true but it could be a way of jonny "punishing cena" since clay is a huge guy

URATOOL
12-11-2011, 04:58 PM

.....that Cena will get beaten down by for the first 10 minutes, only to defeat out of no where with some move of doom. I'd predict somewhere between 4 and 6 moves....

Tommy Thunder
12-11-2011, 05:02 PM

If they're going down that route, then Ace booking Cena in a match at TLC against a mystery opponent could be interesting, and then having Clay coming out as that guy on the night and pinning Cena would be a good way to push Clay.

But, let's face it, this is WWE, and what Tool suggested is much more likely if it's going to be Clay vs Cena.

HBK
12-11-2011, 05:55 PM
If they're going down that route, then Ace booking Cena in a match at TLC against a mystery opponent could be interesting, and then having Clay coming out as that guy on the night and pinning Cena would be a good way to push Clay.

But, let's face it, this is WWE, and what Tool suggested is much more likely if it's going to be Clay vs Cena.

true but im hoping that vince is reading this right now and going to make it happen lol

Lenny88
12-11-2011, 09:47 PM
I'd put my house on it that Cena will be involved in a match for the PPV

URATOOL
12-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I'd put my house on it that Cena will be involved in a match for the PPV

Cool. I'll take that bet. I'll put a 6 pack of brews up for my side of the bet. Actually, make that 2 beers.....

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Cena will be in the WWE title match. Like Thunder said, 1 week is too short to have Brodus Clay return and take out Cena and make a match out of that. But Cena will lose the match.