PDA

View Full Version : John Cena: Personal problems?

Nikhil Chandwani
12-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Cena tweeted that he's facing some kind of personal problems.
He's being booed and told to smile back.(dumbest thing ever), ECW hardcore wants to kill every tissue outta him, every wrestler alive sees him with jealous eyes.
John Cena: Money without respect and without any appreciation and now down with personal problems. A real screwed up guy, I guess.

Steve Austin
12-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I don't think he's told to smile back I think he actually enjoys the split audiences, he likes hardcore fans who have their own opinion because he is one. That is why I have huge respect for the guy as do WWE past and present superstars. As for his personel problem, it could be anything, an injury, an ill family member.

Automatic
12-11-2011, 03:22 PM
You really hate Cena with envy, don't you:p?

Nikhil Chandwani
12-11-2011, 03:23 PM
oh hell yeah! :p

Wade Barrett 1979
12-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Another one of these?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

MachoManFan
12-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Has anyone thought it could just be a work, carrying on from piper's pit on raw.

twoot2
12-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Personal problems aside the article was more like another attempt to suck upto to the fans by Cena he just never learns..

AOF666
12-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Maybe his personal issue is, he can't figure out what color his next shirt be!

SkilletBoi
12-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Maybe his personal issue is, he can't figure out what color his next shirt be!

that could be true, last time i checked his shirt and wristbands were black, im guessin' he'll go for turquoise next, or did i miss that....

Kerrastone
12-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Clearly a work. Fits into the storyline well and who would refer to injuries as personal issues? It is a storyline, if you think otherwise you are a fantasist.

URATOOL
12-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Fruity Pebble's new ad campaign revolves around a new improved blue pebble and blue doesn't go with Cena's eyes......

MachoManFan
12-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Fruity Pebble's new ad campaign revolves around a new improved blue pebble and blue doesn't go with Cena's eyes......

I really hope this is true!
URATOOL for WWe head booker!

Yano88
12-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Please, be respectful for the man behind the character.

I hope and pray that everything goes well for the Cena outside the ring.

He is one of the few, true genuine person out there.

If u ask him an autogtraph, he'll give it to u.

If u boo him, he smiles back at you.

Also look at the immense work that he has done for Make a Wish.

Max respect for the man.

URATOOL
12-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Please, be respectful for the man behind the character.

I hope and pray that everything goes well for the Cena outside the ring.

He is one of the few, true genuine person out there.

If u ask him an autogtraph, he'll give it to u.

If u boo him, he smiles back at you.

Also look at the immense work that he has done for Make a Wish.

Max respect for the man.

So you think almost all of the other guys aren't genuine? Look I respect Cena, but I think you'll find most of the guys working at The E are pretty decent guys out of the ring as well. Take your Fruity Pebble tinted glasses off and see the real world.

CobraNightviper
12-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I like Ziggler and I think he works hard too but I don't really get all the Cena hate I mean sure the gimmick sucks but where can he go from here wasn't he already a heel when he first started in wwe?

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Cena tweeted that he's facing some kind of personal problems.
He's being booed and told to smile back.(dumbest thing ever), ECW hardcore wants to kill every tissue outta him, every wrestler alive sees him with jealous eyes.
John Cena: Money without respect and without any appreciation and now down with personal problems. A real screwed up guy, I guess.

What a load of crap. There are many who respect Cena, even if they hate his guts. He may just be going through a tough time. Give him a break.

Yano88
12-12-2011, 03:04 AM
So you think almost all of the other guys aren't genuine? Look I respect Cena, but I think you'll find most of the guys working at The E are pretty decent guys out of the ring as well. Take your Fruity Pebble tinted glasses off and see the real world.

One of the few =/= only

Sure there are other cool guys... but there are also shit people like Orton to name one.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels are known to be not so happy to interact with the fans.

Mark Henry and Chavo Guerrero were involved in a fight with a fan sometimes ago.

Ziggler didnt even respond backstage to the group that actually plays his theme song XD

Even you are not that wonderful guy that you might look... I mean: "Take your Fruity Pebble tinted glasses off and see the real world."...

What the hell i s supposed to mean? That I'm a blind Cena fan lol? I respect the guy behind the character but if he retires from Wrestling I'm happy! Im also not ashamed to say that if I meet John, I would definetely ask him an autograph and even a picture because I admire him as an hard worker. (That doesnt mean I have fruity glasses of some sort or that I would take a picture only with John and not with somebody else. But since here we are speaking of John...)

If u met Orton in an aeroport and boo him, he probably may smile back at ya and say "f*** off u son of a beach!"

Now it's you, pal, that need to open the eyes and see the real world.

Not all the athlete are genuine people that loves fan interaction. Even Punk cant stand them.

Rich Cranium
12-12-2011, 03:24 AM
Not only do we need a Cena break but clearly he needs one as well.

Sully
12-12-2011, 10:02 AM
You actually believe this stuff? Cena isn't lonely, or falling into a deep depression, he's on top of the world. He has a huge fan base, whether you love him or hate him, you're helping him out either way. He feeds off of the hate, like most people do. Haters gonna hate, and Cena knows that.

He's married, he has a great life, and he's doing what he loves.

Don't believe this crap about him having personal problems, or something.

Yano88
12-12-2011, 10:21 AM
You actually believe this stuff? Cena isn't lonely, or falling into a deep depression, he's on top of the world. He has a huge fan base, whether you love him or hate him, you're helping him out either way. He feeds off of the hate, like most people do. Haters gonna hate, and Cena knows that.

This is pretty silly.

You see John Cena 15 minutes or so per week on Raw and you pretend to know him? Are you serious bro?

What you or we all can know about him?

It's not like someone is on top of the world, has a wife then he cannot have problems...

Maybe someone close to him is sick or is dying just to make an example.

I dont think he needs to tell he has problems just to interact with the fans.

Just like u said, he is on top of the world.... doesnt need to do that.

Wrestling Realist
12-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Cena is good guy probably the best the company has had off screen
but to the topic on hand he must be having problems with his lady parts, his mangina if you will

TheBeardOfZeus
12-12-2011, 10:59 AM

Read about Gary Speed dude. Football legend, smokin' hot wife, doing a great job as Wales manager and committed suicide. He was on TV the day before and he looked fine.

You NEVER know the person underneath, and if Cena is under some personal problems, he might be.

TBH, I think he will have a rest after the match with The Rock at Wrestlemania.

LoGik
12-12-2011, 12:57 PM
maybe this results in him taking some time off to heal up his injuries.

thejman93
12-12-2011, 01:21 PM
I still say it's a work but TBOZ' point is well taken.

URATOOL
12-12-2011, 03:26 PM
The pressure of his Career Vs Voice match a TLC with Hornswoggle is getting to him.

Sully
12-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Read about Gary Speed dude. Football legend, smokin' hot wife, doing a great job as Wales manager and committed suicide. He was on TV the day before and he looked fine.

You NEVER know the person underneath, and if Cena is under some personal problems, he might be.

TBH, I think he will have a rest after the match with The Rock at Wrestlemania.

Yeah, but just to suspect that John Cena isn't fine, with only the evidence of a storyline plot, is pretty stupid.

Sully
12-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Best thing said on this thread. *Tips hat*

And there really isn't evidence to these personal problems being apart of the storyline either. Like TBOZ said, You just never know.

There's no evidence that it isn't part of the storyline.

I mean jeez, you guys act like you know him yourselves. You know just as much about John's well being then I do, and I think you're the ones who need more proof. You can't just suspect a guy of having problems out of nowhere, when he's shown no signs of those problems. That's like pointing to a random guy on the street and seeing "That guy has claustrophobia". How would you know?

If you're really that worried about the guy, make an intervention meeting for him.

Shining Light
12-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Whether you love him or hate him... you have to respect Cena for the amount of effort he gives to the WWE. He works his arse off every week and I can understand why he's at the top of the WWE. Vince pushes those who promote the WWE outside of the ring also and Cena is one of those guys. Whether he's going through personal problems or not, I have no idea. But I do know that I will be rooting for him to pull through, as without him Raw would technically be like a lost sheep

Yano88
12-12-2011, 05:16 PM
There's no evidence that it isn't part of the storyline.

I mean jeez, you guys act like you know him yourselves. You know just as much about John's well being then I do, and I think you're the ones who need more proof. You can't just suspect a guy of having problems out of nowhere, when he's shown no signs of those problems. That's like pointing to a random guy on the street and seeing "That guy has claustrophobia". How would you know?

If you're really that worried about the guy, make an intervention meeting for him.

Proof? What proof?? Cena tweeted that he has personal issues... A personal thing is a personal thing.

I dont want to know.

It's just that, unlike some people, when a VIP says he has personal issues, I dont say "Screw this rich guy on Television... He says that just because he wants to get noticed."

Im not saying his personal issues are true 100%

Im just saying that IF it is true, I hope that all goes fine for John.

That's it.

URATOOL
12-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Proof? What proof?? Cena tweeted that he has personal issues... A personal thing is a personal thing.

I dont want to know.

It's just that, unlike some people, when a VIP says he has personal issues, I dont say "Screw this rich guy on Television... He says that just because he wants to get noticed."

That's it.

Not Cena alone, but I don't get Tweeting you have a personal issue. If it's personal then keep it that way.

PrimusSucks
12-12-2011, 09:08 PM
I have literally seen Cena post on Twitter out of character once, and that was after Daniel Bryan was released. So don't jump to conclusions guys.

Sully
12-13-2011, 05:58 AM

I dont want to know.

That's it.

You mean John Cena said he has issues on Twitter?!?!! Oh it must be true, considering WWE hasn't been using social networking websites in ANY way to further storylines...:rolleyes:

Yano88
12-13-2011, 07:36 AM
You mean John Cena said he has issues on Twitter?!?!! Oh it must be true, considering WWE hasn't been using social networking websites in ANY way to further storylines...:rolleyes:

yeah like that time when Shane Helms told HBK is a bastard for going to hunt. Oh but that's a storyline...
And that time that Goldust blocks all the people who aruge with him. Storyline too at mania it will be Goldust vs haters
Randy Orton tweets that is good to spend time with family. But that of course is to build up his feud with his child.
Everything wrote on twitter it's a storyline.

John Cena says he has personal issues? It's a storyline goddamnit! lol

Clear logic fail

Wade Barrett 1979
12-13-2011, 07:38 AM
This argument feels like it's being going on longer, than the Theory of Evolution v Creationism!!!

Yano88
12-13-2011, 07:42 AM
This argument feels like it's being going on longer, than the Theory of Evolution v God!!

And the funny part is that im not trying to convince people that what John said is true!

I'm only saying that people do not know him in person and cannot judge whetever his tweet is true or false.

Im only saying that IF it is true, then I hope that everything goes well for him.
That's it.

But it's stupid to say that a thing is 100% false based on facts like "WWE uses social network to build storylines..."
What's next for John? Cena vs personal issues at TLC?
Or he will come up to make a promo on his depression?

Mah

Ps. Another good image of Britani! Cant wait to see her on TV :-D

Wade Barrett 1979
12-13-2011, 07:52 AM
And the funny part is that im not trying to convince people that what John said is true!

I'm only saying that people do not know him in person and cannot judge whetever his tweet is true or false.

Im only saying that IF it is true, then I hope that everything goes well for him.
That's it.

But it's stupid to say that a thing is 100% false based on facts like "WWE uses social network to build storylines..."
What's next for John? Cena vs personal issues at TLC?
Or he will come up to make a promo on his depression?

Mah

Ps. Another good image of Britani! Cant wait to see her on TV :-D

Got plenty more new pics to come!! :)

Sully
12-13-2011, 10:05 AM
yeah like that time when Shane Helms told HBK is a bastard for going to hunt. Oh but that's a storyline...
And that time that Goldust blocks all the people who aruge with him. Storyline too at mania it will be Goldust vs haters
Randy Orton tweets that is good to spend time with family. But that of course is to build up his feud with his child.
Everything wrote on twitter it's a storyline.

John Cena says he has personal issues? It's a storyline goddamnit! lol

Clear logic fail

Because Shane Helms is still apart of WWE, and Goldust is the face of the company. Hell, just because Goldust blocks the people who are trolling him and giving him hate, doesn't mean anything, Cena should do the same thing, that's what your supposed to do with those people. But Goldust, who isn't even on television, doesn't have a reason to start antics with anyone.

You think WWE even let's Cena sneeze without telling them? They're using Cena, Miz, all of those guys for twitter. If Cena admitted something big like that, it's obviously a storyline. Of course they still have the freedom to say whatever they want too, but if they told Randy Orton to start some fight with the Miz over twitter, he'll do it.

If they tell Cena to say he's having personal issues on twitter, he'll do it. What exactly did Cena say anyways? I can't be bothered to look up something that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Murphdogg4
12-13-2011, 03:17 PM
I think it's another ploy by the WWE to get Cena over with long term fans. They have to be in panic mode about the face vs face Mania match being that Cena's mixed reaction isn't that mixed lately.

Vegas
12-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Can I just ask how him tweeting he has personal issues going to play in any storyline? What, are his personal issues going to be the cause of a heel turn?

Destruction
12-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Because Shane Helms is still apart of WWE, and Goldust is the face of the company. Hell, just because Goldust blocks the people who are trolling him and giving him hate, doesn't mean anything, Cena should do the same thing, that's what your supposed to do with those people. But Goldust, who isn't even on television, doesn't have a reason to start antics with anyone.

You think WWE even let's Cena sneeze without telling them? They're using Cena, Miz, all of those guys for twitter. If Cena admitted something big like that, it's obviously a storyline. Of course they still have the freedom to say whatever they want too, but if they told Randy Orton to start some fight with the Miz over twitter, he'll do it.
If they tell Cena to say he's having personal issues on twitter, he'll do it. What exactly did Cena say anyways? I can't be bothered to look up something that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Think about it, tonight on raw, did Cole or King say "And here comes Cena, during the week he tweeted that he is going through personal problems, I wonder if the crowds mixed reaction are getting to him"

Yano88
12-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Think about it, tonight on raw, did Cole or King say "And here comes Cena, during the week he tweeted that he is going through personal problems, I wonder if the crowds mixed reaction are getting to him"

So what?

Cole also said that J.R. had a facial paralysis.

Was that a storyline too to write JR off TV?

Wade Barrett 1979
12-13-2011, 04:42 PM
So what?

Cole also said that J.R. had a facial paralysis.

Was that a storyline too to write JR off TV?

Chief, if you read that again, he's actually agreeing with your side of the discussion!'

New Britani sig, by the way! :)

Yano88
12-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Chief, if you read that again, he's actually agreeing with your side of the discussion!'

New Britani sig, by the way! :)

I have answered in the Watermelon thread :-P

Wade Barrett 1979
12-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I have answered in the Watermelon thread :-P

Yup and I'll say it here; Too...much...information!! :p

Sully
12-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Can I just ask how him tweeting he has personal issues going to play in any storyline?What, are his personal issues going to be the cause of a heel turn?

I'm pretty sure a few weeks ago, there was a segment with Piper..calling Cena out about his fans treating him that way. Cena looked upset, and left the ring. He held his dogtags on the way out, to keep up his self esteem because of all the hate.

I'm pretty sure that's what these "Personal issues" are talking about, and it's simply a storyline. You're right, there's no proof for me to say he doesn't, but I have more sense saying he doesn't with no proof, then when you are saying he does and have no proof, other then a tweet on twitter, which WWE uses constantly to further storylines, especially with Cena.

By what the tweet said, he's referring to the Cena hate, without a doubt. The Cena hate that they addressed on TV, and once again, I refer to the Piper segment...segment, storyline. Stop being marks, and start acting like everyone else does on wrestling forums. It's fake, you're not five anymore, you can understand that.

Sully
12-13-2011, 07:15 PM
You can't just say its a storyline and call other people marks for having another speculation on the topic. If you believe its a storyline, fine, no one is disagreeing with that but you don't know for sure that its referring to a storyline. Its just speculation on both parts.

He's talking about his fans hating him when that storyline is going on RIGHT now, I don't think it's just a magical coincidence. Maybe if he said something like this a year ago, or even a few months ago, but whenever they're constantly trying to make Cena look like he's having a hard time dealing with the hate, and then he's going to superman his way out of it and rise to the top, yeah, it's a storyline.

Especially on twitter, with Cena...the same site that Cena and The Rock have been using to "battle" each other. The same site that guys like CM Punk, Miz, Austin, and Jericho all went on and hard "arguments" with each other.

IrkenInvader
12-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Its a work. That simple.

Broc
12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
wow! some of you are WAY to gullible, come on, it's twitter, WWE uses it all the time to promote story lines, what do you guys think that Stone Cold and CM Punk actually hate each other because they had a war on twitter? come on, think about it, I mean sure there's a chance that he is having issues, but like Sully said, does it just so happen that he's having these issues the exact time they are doing an angle on this exact thing that he is talking about?

Sully
12-13-2011, 08:35 PM
wow! some of you are WAY to gullible, come on, it's twitter, WWE uses it all the time to promote story lines, what do you guys think that Stone Cold and CM Punk actually hate each other because they had a war on twitter? come on, think about it, I mean sure there's a chance that he is having issues, but like Sully said, does it just so happen that he's having these issues the exact time they are doing an angle on this exact thing that he is talking about?

Lol, DUBS finally agreed to end this, and you go bringing it back up. Vintage Broc...

As for the comment made by Destruction about Cole or King mentioning it, I suppose your right, but that still doesn't further either side of the argument. If they're using Twitter, they obviously want it to look more realistic, so mentioning it through the artificial commentary, isn't going to help that.

Speaking of the commentary, it really is horrible. It's one of the biggest things driving potential views away. Like when Wrestlemania goes on the main channels, let's say someone watches that...one time I turned it on for a second, during the Trips vs Taker match...and I sat back and actually listened to the announces as if I wasn't used to always hearing them...and they sound horrible! They sound so fake and artificial.

Yano88
12-17-2011, 04:49 AM
- John Cena hinted today that he may not be at TLC on Sunday. Cena tweeted duing a Q&A session: "I will watch and enjoy TLC. Above all I am a fan." Cena isn't currently booked for the show. As noted last week, John Cena is currently going through some "personal issues". We've learned it involves a very close family member but we'll leave it at that as it is personal. We wish John the best during this difficult time.

What a good storyline it's coming out of this XD

anyway I wish John the best.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Is this thread some kind of tribute, to all the Zombie movies being released next year?!?! :D

TheBeardOfZeus
12-17-2011, 07:13 AM
Yeah, but just to suspect that John Cena isn't fine, with only the evidence of a storyline plot, is pretty stupid.

Since when was it definitely a storyline plot?

pauadrian
12-17-2011, 02:00 PM
as much as you hate the guy you have to feel bad for him

Murphdogg4
12-17-2011, 02:52 PM
as much as you hate the guy you have to feel bad for him

he's a well payed celeb..what exactly are we feeling bad for him about?

Yano88
12-17-2011, 02:58 PM
he's a well payed celeb..what exactly are we feeling bad for him about?

Stupidity and ignorance always surprise me.

Murphdogg4
12-17-2011, 03:01 PM
So just because hes a well payed wrestler, we aren't suppose to have sympathy over him possibly dealing with family issues?

has it been established that's what it is and not a work?

SilverGhost
12-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Even though he isn't going to be in TLC, hope everything is fine for the man.