PDA

View Full Version : An idea

Pumpkinhead
12-10-2011, 08:16 PM
You know we complain how much trouble is for WWE build new top stars these days??, I came up with, actually is a no brainer, let' say they need a new top guy, well first let the guy win two of three matches, then let the guy interrupt a John Cena promo, saying he want to make his name in the company and the best way to do it is beating Cena in a match, after some talk Cena accepts and we have the match, let this new guy get the upperhand and hit some nice moves, looking like the "Oh this rookie is giving uo a fight to a big superstar like Cena, then Cena comes back, hits his combo, AA, 1..2... Kicks out!!, Cena hits another AA of the STF and its over, you see the top babyface wins the match putting over the new guy without losing the mtach, then the guy can move to a new storyline, I know most likely will never happen but could be a good guy, not necesary have to be Cena could any other

Automatic
12-10-2011, 08:25 PM
They've done that quite often lately.

Wrestling Realist
12-10-2011, 08:28 PM
an upset win would be better to get some one over

Pumpkinhead
12-10-2011, 08:38 PM
They've done that quite often lately.

With who man??

Pumpkinhead
12-10-2011, 08:41 PM
an upset win would be better to get some one over

maybe, but with that way I said you also keep the top guy reputation, look back at Cena's debut

300pills
12-10-2011, 08:42 PM
kinda how cena started kinda.

Pumpkinhead
12-10-2011, 08:46 PM
kinda how cena started kinda.
Yep, look where he is now

Y2JLionsault
12-10-2011, 08:55 PM
They sort of did it with Ryder. He was in control the whole match then Cena hit his 5 moves and wins it but Ryder looked credible. Cena also put over Sheamus because of the table match for the WWE title. Sheamus won by luck but after that Sheamus was shown to go toe to toe with the best.

Pumpkinhead
12-10-2011, 09:00 PM
They sort of did it with Ryder. He was in control the whole match then Cena hit his 5 moves and wins it but Ryder looked credible. Cena also put over Sheamus because of the table match for the WWE title. Sheamus won by luck but after that Sheamus was shown to go toe to toe with the best.

You could said that, but Sheamus was undefeated in ECW before his match with Cena, Ryder was an WWE superstar with some past before too, I'm talking oof a completely new guy, the kick out part is important too, the ideal will be someone recently promoted from FCW and has Vince and the creative team total faith, is still a risky move but it had worked before

SDR
12-10-2011, 09:29 PM
That already happened, with the Miz.

Wrestling Realist
12-10-2011, 09:42 PM
That already happened, with the Miz.

i just remember that and found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DdKSffGsY&feature=fvwrel

Rilla
12-10-2011, 09:45 PM
With the Miz.

Dolph has went over Orton, once or twice.

Wade has went over Orton, twice I think.

Miz went over Orton AND Cena

Y2JLionsault
12-10-2011, 09:57 PM
You could said that, but Sheamus was undefeated in ECW before his match with Cena, Ryder was an WWE superstar with some past before too, I'm talking oof a completely new guy, the kick out part is important too, the ideal will be someone recently promoted from FCW and has Vince and the creative team total faith, is still a risky move but it had worked before

Yeah I get you, would be pretty good I think. Would be a good flashback kind of thing. Cena was the rookie and now he's the veteran.

Rebel Lion
12-10-2011, 10:23 PM
John Cena gets John Cena'd....not a bad idea. I'd go with Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins (fuck I hate those names for them) to pull it off.

The Brown One
12-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Deans a good idea. He already took on CM Punk in FCW and looked good. It would do his career wonders on the main shows if he took on Orton, Punk or even Cena.