PDA

View Full Version : How To Book WWE's Next 3 PPVs Up To Wrestlemania XXVIII

T-Hughes35
12-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
I was thinking to myself, how should WWE book their next three Pay-Per-Views up till Wrestlemania XXVIII. If I were on WWE's booking committee, this is how I would book them:

01: WWE Presents: TLC (Tables, Ladders, and Chairs) 2011:
Ring-Side-Commontators: Josh Matthews, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Michael Cole

Match Card:

Dark Match: Jinder Mahal vs. Ted DiBiase

A: Ladder Match For The WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Cody Rhodes vs. Booker T

B: WWE Diva's Championship Match:
Beth Phoenix vs. Alicia Fox

C: Tables Match:
John Cena vs. The Miz

D: Chairs Match:
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

E: Tables, Ladders And Chairs Number One Contender Match
(Winner Gets A WWE Championship Opportunity At The Royal Rumble):
Sheamus vs. Zack Ryder vs. Christian vs. Alex Riley vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. Santino Marella vs. Brodus Clay

F: Tables And Chairs Match For The World Heavyweight Championship:
Mark Henry vs. The Big Show

G: Tables, Ladders, And Chairs Match For The WWE Championship:
CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio

02: WWE Presents: The Royal Rumble 2012
Ring-Side-Commontators: Michael Cole, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Booker T

Match Card:
(Shortly Before or After TLC, it would be announced that Team Air-Boom had been stripped of the WWE Tag-Team Championships. So, a tournament would take place with the Tournament Finals taking place at the Royal Rumble)
A: Tournament Finals For The WWE Tag-Team Championships:
Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger vs. Hunico and Epico

B: World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Mark Henry vs. Sheamus

C: WWE Championship Match:
CM Punk vs. Brodus Clay

D: Singles Match For The SmackDown Money In The Bank Breifcase:
Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan

E: No Disqualification Match For Complete Control Of WWE
Triple H vs. Kevin Nash
(If Triple H wins, then Kevin Nash must retire. If Kevin Nash wins, then he becomes The Chief Operating Officer of WWE)

F: The 2012 Royal Rumble Match
Winner From The #28 Entry Position: Daniel Bryan

03: WWE Presents: Elimination Chamber 2012
Ring-Side-Commontators: Michael Cole, Josh Matthews, and Jim Ross

Match Card:
A: Elimination Chamber Match For The United States Championship:
Alex Riley vs. Evan Bourne vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Y2J Chris Jericho

B: Diva's Elimination Chamber Match
(Winner Faces Beth Pheonix For The WWE Divas Championship At Wrestlemania XXVIII):
AJ vs. Kaitlyn vs. Tamina vs. Alicia Fox vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Kharma

C: The Big Show vs. Brodus Clay

D: Elimination Chamber Match For The WWE Championship:
CM Punk vs. Sheamus vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kevin Nash

E: Elimination Chamber Match For The World Heavyweight Championship:
Mark Henry vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder
(Daniel Bryan uses his Rumble win in this match. He wins, but afterwards, either Nash or Johnny Ace comes out and says that The night was not over. He orders the chamber to be raised and Randy Orton comes out and cashes in the MITB briefcase. The match was never over as it was ordered to be restarted. Orton wins, and it sets up Orton vs. Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania XXVIII.)

Well, that is how I feel the 2012 Road To Wrestlemania should be done. This would all set up my Ideal Dream Card for Wrestlemania XXVIII. (I posted that card earlier).

Tell me your thoughts and follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35
PEACE!!!

Destruction
12-13-2011, 03:23 PM
For TLC and Elimination Chamber, there are to many gimmick matches. Having 3 TLC matches at 1 PPV makes me feel the same way about 2 matches at HIAC, the amount of matches are right, but they should be spread out around the year. Otherwise it makes the gimmick feel unspecial, dull. Why would there be 4 elimination chamber matches at the episominc PPV. Unlike TLC or HIAC, I feel that the match should happen at 1 day of the year. I don't want 4 of my 5 matches at a three hour PPV, to be the same match. A lot of the matches will feel repetitive because there's only so many spots in a Elimination Chamber that will make me say "Holy $%!£". A lot of the spots will be repeated and I don't want that. Finally, why would Bryan lose the MITB contract to Orton. I know that this is your opinion but I'd rather Bryan keeps MITB and Orton wins rumble, Bryan cashes in at Elimination Chamber and the match is set

T-Hughes35
12-15-2011, 06:41 PM
There are only two TLC Matches that I came up with for TLC. If you call a PPV a gimmick name, it should be a gimmick PPV. I think that it'd make sense for Orton. Especially after Christian's two-day title reign. That would set up the Cinderella Story for (in the words of Booker T) my boy D-Bryan.

Destruction
12-16-2011, 05:57 AM
Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
I was thinking to myself, how should WWE book their next three Pay-Per-Views up till Wrestlemania XXVIII. If I were on WWE's booking committee, this is how I would book them:

E: Tables, Ladders And Chairs Number One Contender Match
(Winner Gets A WWE Championship Opportunity At The Royal Rumble):
Sheamus vs. Zack Ryder vs. Christian vs. Alex Riley vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. Santino Marella vs. Brodus Clay

F: Tables And Chairs Match For The World Heavyweight Championship:
Mark Henry vs. The Big Show

G: Tables, Ladders, And Chairs Match For The WWE Championship:
CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio

Thats 3 TLC Matches. Regarding the Orton/Bryan, it will needsly over-complicate things, like the Roode/Storm/Angle.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-16-2011, 06:54 AM
http://mlkshk.com/r/6HU3