PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan and Michael cole

the wrestling shade
12-10-2011, 03:14 AM
Did anybody beside me saw the greatness and the impact that Michael Cole did tonight while exploading on Daniel Bryan?!?! that was realy big! in my openion and if they realy want to push daniel bryan to fight at wrestlemania, they need to use Michael cole because he can realy push the preformers talent to the limit!

The Brown One
12-10-2011, 03:49 AM
As long as Cole doesn't get in the ring again, its acceptable. He was entertaining when mocking Daniel Bryan on commentary, and that could pump him up more for Mania.

LoGik
12-10-2011, 03:53 AM
yeah they need to let daniel bryan show some agressiveness so people can take him more serious.

jelle1809
12-10-2011, 06:06 AM
As long as Cole doesn't get in the ring again, its acceptable. He was entertaining when mocking Daniel Bryan on commentary, and that could pump him up more for Mania.

yeah they need to let daniel bryan show some agressiveness so people can take him more serious.
Both of you are right and sure as ong as cole doesn't go toe to toe again this is entertaining

Y2Jryder
12-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Cole is just awesome

Wade Barrett 1979
12-10-2011, 06:39 AM
They should keep Cole and get rid of Lawler!

Cole is better on Smackdown, I love his back and forths with Bookah!!

VanHooliganX
12-10-2011, 06:41 AM
They should keep Cole and get rid of Lawler!

Cole is better on Smackdown, I love his back and forths with Bookah!!

Agreed.

Cole is a good heel for Bryan to argue with. Puts DB over quite well :)

Wade Barrett 1979
12-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Agreed.

Cole is a good heel for Bryan to argue with. Puts DB over quite well :)

Exactly, plus I'm waiting for Bryan to make him 'snap' :p

VanHooliganX
12-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Exactly, plus I'm waiting for Bryan to make him 'snap' :p

He does that he'll have put me over aswell ;D

leighG
12-10-2011, 06:49 AM
While I agree that this will get the fans on Danielson's side, I'm disgusted that the former Ring of Honor stalwart is now feuding with a f**king commentator.

The Brown One
12-10-2011, 07:06 AM
I wish they had Cole on Smackdown only, not Raw. And maybe move Josh Matthews to Raw to help Lawler call the matches. Cole and Booker are both fools, which makes for entertainment, not commentary. They deserve to be in a team together, just keep the real commentators on the "A show - Raw".

PSOjedi
12-10-2011, 08:03 AM
As long as Cole doesn't get in the ring again, its acceptable
I agree. I don't want to see Cole in the ring anymore. Never. He should refuse the offer if the WWE ask him because he takes the spot of real superstars who are not competing and stuck in the locker room or on WWE Superstar.

Sydnister
12-10-2011, 08:51 AM
While I agree that this will get the fans on Danielson's side, I'm disgusted that the former Ring of Honor stalwart is now feuding with a f**king commentator.

I am just bored with Cole. I think he is overdoing it somewhat. He does draw heat like crazy though.