PDA

View Full Version : TNA Final Resultion

HCollins-TNA1
12-10-2011, 03:09 AM
1 Bobby Roode (c) vs. A.J. Styles 30-Minute Iron Man match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
2 Gail Kim (c) vs. Mickie James Singles match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
3 Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett Steel Cage match. If Hardy wins, he will be the number one contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. If Jarrett wins, Hardy must leave TNA. Karen Jarrett will be handcuffed to Sting at ringside.
4 Crimson and Matt Morgan (c) vs. Devon and D'Angelo Dinero Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship
5 Austin Aries (c) vs. Kid Kash Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship
6 Robbie E (c) vs . Eric Young Singles match for the TNA Television Championship
7 Kurt Angle vs. James Storm Singles match
8 Christopher Daniels vs. Rob Van Dam Singles match

HCollins-TNA1
12-10-2011, 03:13 AM
Looks like a strong card and looks even better then Turning Point..... Again just about all the titles is on the line World, TV, X, Tag, and Knockouts, which is unusual for TNA to do such no less 2 months in a roll... Only thing I see missing is the Bully Ray and Abyss feud.... I guess for good reason due to the 30 minute Iron Man match....

What are your thoughts and opinions of the card????

jordan1995
12-12-2011, 01:55 PM
we want ryder chant during robbie e vs eric young hahaha

HCollins-TNA1
12-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Giving it a B- or C right now will explain in few....

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:32 PM
What's Final Resultion???
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=37269,filename=spelling_police.jp g
(JK, JK)

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 12:06 AM
What's Final Resultion???
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=37269,filename=spelling_police.jp g
(JK, JK)

Thoughts PLEASE!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
12-13-2011, 12:40 AM
1 Bobby Roode (c) vs. A.J. Styles 30-Minute Iron Man match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
2 Gail Kim (c) vs. Mickie James Singles match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
3 Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett Steel Cage match. If Hardy wins, he will be the number one contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. If Jarrett wins, Hardy must leave TNA. Karen Jarrett will be handcuffed to Sting at ringside.
4 Crimson and Matt Morgan (c) vs. Devon and D'Angelo Dinero Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship
5 Austin Aries (c) vs. Kid Kash Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship
6 Robbie E (c) vs . Eric Young Singles match for the TNA Television Championship

Christopher Daniels vs. Rob Van Dam- C- nothing really special, but hopefully will move RVD to X Division or TV contender...
Robbie E (c) vs . Eric Young- C-same thing nothing special with the interference and so on, Should Young get 1 more rematch most likely but hopefully they eyeing on putting RVD or someone else in that spot...
Austin Aries (c) vs. Kid Kash- B- it was what the X division is about move for move and counter and respect for one and the other
Gail Kim (c) vs. Mickie James- C- TNA showed why they still the dominate womens division between the WWE and TNA...
Crimson and Matt Morgan (c) vs. Devon and D'Angelo Dinero- C-really thinking Crimson and Morgan is the new dominate team in TNA... or the TNA Sky Scrapers...
Kurt Angle vs. James Storm - B- good back and forth match with lots of wrestling and a story within the match or two, can Storm overcome the odds and Kurt Angles neck..
Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett- B- This was a kinda back and forth as well, with the big moves and the so close escaping of Double J.... I think Jeff Jarrett must have lost faith in Hardy to agree to give him another world title chance, hopefully they will build Roode as the dominate heel...
Bobby Roode (c) vs. A.J. Styles- B-Strong match but the finish ruined it for me, 3 or 5 minutes should had been added...

Overall-C+

HCollins-TNA1
12-15-2011, 12:42 PM
No Opinions on the PPV????

Automatic
12-15-2011, 12:49 PM
The crowd killed the PPV. It wasn't that bad, but crowd participation is needed.
Overall rating: **1/4 stars. Can't go match by match, because it has been 2 days already and I need to rewatch the PPV if I'm going to rate it.

jethro
12-22-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm quite late but what the heck

1 Bobby Roode (c) vs. A.J. Styles
I like the match despite weak finish,I'm just glad there's no refree bump.

2 Gail Kim (c) vs. Mickie James
It was ok I guess,why is there interference when it comes to KO match at ppv.

3 Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett Steel Cage match.
Dangerous miss swanton and Hardy with his usual sloppy self(that weak looking twist of fate),hes not high during the match so thats good news.

4 Crimson and Matt Morgan (c) vs. Devon and D'Angelo Dinero
I like how Devon is on fire but I don't like Crimson.

5 Austin Aries (c) vs. Kid Kash
This match is intense with some comedy spot in it,it's rare to see two wrestlers what I consider heels trying to outdo each other with cheat tactics.My second favorite match.

6 Robbie E (c) vs . Eric Young
Eric Young always entertaining to watch,TNA is lucky to have him.

The promos was great which lead to this match which is nothing special beside the story where Storm is loopy but still manage to beat Angle,who is looking sharp throughout the match only to lose the match.

They had a grudge match before this and then a wrestling match,isn't other way round