PDA

View Full Version : All Bark and no Bite

Juvenile Junkie
12-09-2011, 02:34 PM
So,so much for the revamped and improved tag team,cruiserweight and hardcore divisions.All rumours with no or little substance.The only positive was when WWE ''wanted'' Beer Money,within a few months,both members of Beer Money became World Heavyweight Champions.Back to the WWE,its been a few months now,nothing happened,Air Boom is hardly anything to write home about,heck it hardly holds a candle to Mexican America.

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-09-2011, 02:38 PM
So,so much for the revamped and improved tag team,cruiserweight and hardcore divisions.All rumours with no or little substance.The only positive was when WWE ''wanted'' Beer Money,within a few months,both members of Beer Money became World Heavyweight Champions.Back to the WWE,its been a few months now,nothing happened,Air Boom is hardly anything to write home about,heck it hardly holds a candle to Mexican America.

Well the WWE has Epico, Primo, and Hunico w/ Rosa Mendez. That's pretty close.

Juvenile Junkie
12-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Well the WWE has Epico, Primo, and Hunico w/ Rosa Mendez. That's pretty close.

And what does that have to do with the revitalised divisions of the past?

Mizfit
12-09-2011, 02:55 PM
I agree that this supposed revamp has failed, but how many teams make a division?

AlexWorldOrder
12-09-2011, 03:32 PM
I still don't get why people think there was suppose to be a revamp to these divisions.. Just because Triple H might have mentioned something when he was on-screen COO doesn't meant jack. They constantly tease these major changes and things, and it all goes nowhere. Nexus, conspiracy, tag teams, divas, everything. It's all just to make you tune in, keep you guessing, then BAM! WE GOT YOU! Then they follow it with another thing. I also can't blame them cuz they're probably so stressed out on trying to find their next top guys in the company, that their last concern is caring about rasslin' divisions.

Bruiser jones
12-09-2011, 05:34 PM
I never heard anybody say hardcore was comin back or the cruiserweight div was comin back can u please post a link??. O thats right u dont have one

Dr. Death
12-09-2011, 06:17 PM

What revamped cruiserweight and hardcore division? Also the tag division needs more time. As far as the rest of this, all I've got to say is;

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/benjaminory/Funny%20Rude%20Stuff/whoop.gif

K2Jelly
12-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Since when has there ever been a hardcore division?

CobraNightviper
12-09-2011, 07:20 PM
I think they thought they had a hardcore division in the 1990's when they had that old broken wwf title but it was nothing compared to the original ecw.