PDA

View Full Version : Brodus Clays pushed return

twoot2
12-08-2011, 02:17 PM
The WWE have been pushing Brodus clays return for weeks now but when do you guys think he is actually going to return? I have a feeling that he is going to return at the TLC pay per view and attack the winner of the US title match between Ziggler and Ryder and then continue to have this "monster heel" gimmick were he destroys his opponents each week similar to the gimmick Mark henry had not long ago

The Brown One
12-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Lol we have almost as many of these threads as we do for Cena. I want it to be at TLC. It would make a bigger impact for Brodus, and would give Cena someone to work with in the couple of months he has free before taking on The Rock.

HCollins-TNA1
12-08-2011, 02:54 PM
The WWE have been pushing Brodus clays return for weeks now but when do you guys think he is actually going to return? I have a feeling that he is going to return at the TLC pay per view and attack the winner of the US title match between Ziggler and Ryder and then continue to have this "monster heel" gimmick were he destroys his opponents each week similar to the gimmick Mark henry had not long ago
Doubt it!!!! they working something with Cena and Ryder and Ziggler right now... WWE basically gave Clay's gimmick to Mark Henry, thus leaving Clay to be something else....

Asherdelampyr
12-08-2011, 02:56 PM

when they find a good way to cover up his giant man-tits, hopefully

Subject Zero
12-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Sounds a little bit like the Rodney Mack gimmick back in the day where he only took on white faces and destroyed them. More than the Mark Henry thing.

Bruiser jones
12-08-2011, 03:15 PM
They gave his gimmick to mark henry

Shaz11
12-08-2011, 03:43 PM
He definately should return at TLC

sincara
12-09-2011, 10:50 AM
clay at tlc taking out cena :)

SESAfro
12-09-2011, 11:02 AM
when they find a good way to cover up his giant man-tits, hopefully
They aren't as big as Viscera's so, they are fine with me.

I don't care about what he does but as long as he comes back. Soon.

Asherdelampyr
12-09-2011, 11:25 AM
They aren't as big as Viscera's so, they are fine with me.

I don't care about what he does but as long as he comes back. Soon.

still big enough to be nasty
I mean, I got some big ones myself, but I keep a shirt on

SESAfro
12-09-2011, 11:28 AM
still big enough to be nasty
I mean, I got some big ones myself, but I keep a shirt on
Haha, I'm there with ya. Man boobs FTW. But how weird would it be for a monster to be wrestling in a shirt? lol

Asherdelampyr
12-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Haha, I'm there with ya. Man boobs FTW. But how weird would it be for a monster to be wrestling in a shirt? lol

maybe just something with a higher neckline then

Wade Barrett 1979
12-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Guys, come on!!! It took months of therapy, for me to forget Viscera's enormous man tits!!