PDA

View Full Version : ryder bandwagon

captainmoonlight
12-08-2011, 12:01 PM
now Im not saying i dislike the guy. but i just don't see what all the fuss is about.

anyone care to enlighten me?

Dubs
12-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Zack Ryder has turned a crappy gimmick into gold, he has put himself over by his Youtube videos when WWE hardly ever booked him on Raw at the time, he wrestles good, he is charismatic, and has the potential of being a future main-eventer.

VanHooliganX
12-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Zack Ryder has turned a crappy gimmick into gold, he has put himself over by his Youtube videos when WWE hardly ever booked him on Raw at the time, he wrestles good, he is charismatic, and has the potential of being a future main-eventer.

He took a risk when his career wasn't really going anywhere. His videos would either make him what he is today or get him fired.
Glad the risk is paying off for him. I've enjoyed quite a few matches with him in too.

Also saying Woo Woo Woo to people who hate him is fun. It annoys them :)

Y2Jryder
12-08-2011, 12:13 PM
are u serious bro??

Asherdelampyr
12-08-2011, 12:15 PM
now Im not saying i dislike the guy. but i just don't see what all the fuss is about.

anyone care to enlighten me?

seems to be a combination of several factors

1. he managed to get himself over outside of the WWE "machine" by appealing directly to the internet

2. He is a very very charismatic individual (which is hilarious given how many people state over and over that wrestling ability is all that matters)

3. He's not bad in the ring, nothing to write home about perhaps, but he gets the job done.

4. He seems to genuinely enjoy what he is doing

5. He's a mid-carder (Serious internet love for just about any mid-card guy)

as soon as he gets into the main event as a face the love will start to fade, but that's just life.

Daffy Duck's Finest
12-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Some say that the www. at the start of a webpage actually stands for Woo Woo Woo...

All we know he's called Zack Ryder.

The Brown One
12-08-2011, 12:35 PM
^What they all said. But IWC fans will turn on him eventually. He will be shoved down our throats for a long time to come, and will become stale like Orton and Cena. It's bound to happen, if hes pushed to the moon.

SoloGraphix
12-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Some say that the www. at the start of a webpage actually stands for Woo Woo Woo...

All we know he's called Zack Ryder.

Fantastic Top Gear Reference, kudos to you sir.

Bruiser jones
12-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Ryder is a joke

Steve Austin
12-08-2011, 01:50 PM
are u serious bro??

Haha brilliant!

Seriously though I didn't like him in ECW. Infact I've only liked him since he started doing ZTLIS because he's actually able to show what he can do, he can wrestle, he has charisma and he's over with the fans, because he is that damn good.

If you still don't agree I will fist pump your face! ;)

steveorton
12-08-2011, 01:57 PM
He was a Nobody that became Somebody in wrestling through his Youtube vids. While many other stars were using the internet to bash WWE he used it to get recognised, connect with the fans and further develop his gimmick. I didn't like the guy at first but when I saw his Z True Long island Stories I realized his potential. He took his gimmick into gold WOO WOO WOO.........You Know It.

rtb227
12-08-2011, 02:06 PM
I personally liked him before his youtube videos. I liked him back in ecw when he had a prominent spot on the show, but with z true long island story, I've grown to like him more and am glad that wwe is finally pushing him.

hystrix
12-08-2011, 02:11 PM
I personally liked him before his youtube videos. I liked him back in ecw when he had a prominent spot on the show, but with z true long island story, I've grown to like him more and am glad that wwe is finally pushing him.

This. I liked Ryder on ECW as well. Heck, I liked Ryder when he was an "Edge-head" too so....

Bruiser jones
12-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Haha brilliant!

Seriously though I didn't like him in ECW. Infact I've only liked him since he started doing ZTLIS because he's actually able to show what he can do, he can wrestle, he has charisma and he's over with the fans, because he is that damn good.

If you still don't agree I will fist pump your face! ;)

Well start fist pumpin away

URATOOL
12-08-2011, 03:29 PM
He's a big fat 6 out of 10 all round for me. I wish him all the best, as he has worked his nuts off to get his push. I just don't see him lasting past this gimmick. Which will either get stale in another year or two or he'll flog it to death and it's gonna just look same when he's in his 30's+

Shaz11
12-08-2011, 03:37 PM
He gets so much pop!

Y2Jryder
12-08-2011, 03:41 PM

Yeah he was cool in ECW, I hope he gets back his old wrestling gear

AOF666
12-08-2011, 04:10 PM
What he needs to do put as much effort into learning how to wrestle, as he does youtube videos!

rtb227
12-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah he was cool in ECW, I hope he gets back his old wrestling gear

Yeah I liked the one leg tights better than the traditional ones myself.