PDA

View Full Version : Pujols

KJ PUNK
12-08-2011, 11:48 AM
*sigh* I was hoping he would stay. I told everyone that thee angels would sneak in and get him

VanHooliganX
12-08-2011, 11:55 AM
*sigh* I was hoping he would stay. I told everyone that thee angels would sneak in and get him

Oh wow. I thought he would stay in the end :S
I don't know enough Cardinals players to say but do you have back-up or are you guys trying to buy and replace him now?

KJ PUNK
12-08-2011, 12:02 PM
We will be fine without him, you just dont ever wanna lose this generations Lou Gehrig. Our lineup will likely be C - yadi Molina 1B - berkman second and ss haven't been decided 3B - freese OF - Holliday jay and Craig

The pitching staff will be fine with carpenter and wainwright coming back. Also got a good lefty in Garcia and I believe we still have Edwin Jackson

VanHooliganX
12-08-2011, 12:08 PM
We will be fine without him, you just dont ever wanna lose this generations Lou Gehrig. Our lineup will likely be C - yadi Molina 1B - berkman second and ss haven't been decided 3B - freese OF - Holliday jay and Craig

The pitching staff will be fine with carpenter and wainwright coming back. Also got a good lefty in Garcia and I believe we still have Edwin Jackson

Still good times to be a Cards fan then. I think you'll easily win our division but I dunno about play-offs.

KJ PUNK
12-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Rumors going around that we are looking at adding jimmy Rollins and Carlos Beltran

Broc
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
so the Angels got him? *few* I'm glad he didn't go to the Cubs, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DIVISION!