PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Is A Heel

Dameduse823
12-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Ok, I know the title probably got a lot of eye rolling but hear me out.

Me and a friend were talking about raw and the conversation eventually wound up on cena and I asked her if she thought they were planning to turn him heel with this angle their doing. She said that in her opinion he was already a heel because heels are supposed to be hated by most and liked by a few, and if you look at the crowds its 80% screaming cena sucks. And she's right, he may not be going around low blowing, and cheating his way to wins but he gets almost the same amount of heat as the bigger heels in wrestling history.

PSOjedi
12-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Cena is not a heel. He does not act like a heel. The crowd just does not like his character that's all, and I think the same.

Rassling_Fan
12-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Cena is not a heel. He does not act like a heel. The crowd just does not like his character that's all, and I think the same.

I agree with this. It's their actions that makes a heel, not the fans. If that was the case, than Mason Ryan is Batista because that's what the fans chant.

The Expendable
12-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Cena is the most hated face of WWE history

The Brown One
12-08-2011, 02:49 AM
A heel doesn't just mean that you get booed by the crowd. It means that you diss the crowd, cheat to win your matches, and just show hate towards everyone. Cena doesn't do that. Cena is just someone who the crowd have deemed as stale, tbat's why they boo him.

Robbb1976
12-08-2011, 03:53 AM
They should do the half heel half face thing they did with bret hart in 97. Just have him be proper heel to all adults that boo but carry on being nice to the little kids. Maybe that's where they are heading?

Lowki
12-08-2011, 05:49 AM
The adults out shout the kids. There are more kids than adults meaning the majority of the crowd actually LIKE Cena, but the "haters" are far louder.

monctonvike
12-08-2011, 05:57 AM
I have been watching wrestling for like 25 years and never once have I heard of this Cena character? Is he on next or something?

Daffy Duck's Finest
12-08-2011, 06:33 AM
My argument was going to be that to be a heel, you have to face the faces.

So who's Cena faced recently? Punk, Ryder, Mysterio... erm...

loudpack
12-08-2011, 07:53 AM
I have been watching wrestling for like 25 years and never once have I heard of this Cena character? Is he on next or something?

All I'm saying is this is one of the best comments I ever heard.

strider91
12-08-2011, 12:34 PM
A heel doesn't just mean that you get booed by the crowd. It means that you diss the crowd, cheat to win your matches, and just show hate towards everyone. Cena doesn't do that. Cena is just someone who the crowd have deemed as stale, tbat's why they boo him.

^^^This^^^
Although by the way things are going, Cena might....just might become a tweener.

Y2Jryder
12-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Cena is getting X-Pac heat.

Asherdelampyr
12-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Cena, what an odd name for a wrestler, did you mean to put this in the FCW section? or is he an indy wrestler?

Wait, I remember! he was that "party guy" with the hair that stuck straight up from NXT, right? didn't he get suspended for failing the wellness policy?

The Brown One
12-08-2011, 12:55 PM
^^^This^^^
Although by the way things are going, Cena might....just might become a tweener.

That's all I ask for.

Wrestling Realist
12-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Piper was right the other week about the energy is what suppose to control the superstar in the WWE they cheer you, you do good things they boo you, you do bad things and boos are getting louder & louder and cena says "i know i hear them" as he was the only 1 who got booed when Piper named off 4 big names but for some reason Cena the person in wrestling history that does follow that and gets turned in to a heel (I thought no 1 person was bigger than WWE) when they start booing the rock he turned heel same with Bret Hart other have gone from heel to face cause of the fans stone cold, rock, piper i guess that what the WWE meant by cena redefined a generation

Shaz11
12-08-2011, 03:35 PM
John Cena, tweener? I'm up for that!

wwe=awesome
12-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Cena, what an odd name for a wrestler, did you mean to put this in the FCW section? or is he an indy wrestler?

Wait, I remember! he was that "party guy" with the hair that stuck straight up from NXT, right? didn't he get suspended for failing the wellness policy?

Im pretty sure Cena is an up and coming diva in FCW but don't hold me to that, im not sure why so many people talk about this character

LoGik
12-09-2011, 03:31 AM
They should do the half heel half face thing they did with bret hart in 97. Just have him be proper heel to all adults that boo but carry on being nice to the little kids. Maybe that's where they are heading?

that could work.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Im pretty sure Cena is an up and coming diva in FCW but don't hold me to that, im not sure why so many people talk about this character

I thought Cena was the name of a new Lemon/Lime soda. Hmmm... interesting that its actually a person?

Wade Barrett 1979
12-09-2011, 08:30 AM
I thought Cena was the name of a new Lemon/Lime soda. Hmmm... interesting that its actually a person?

I thought Cena, was a pyramid scheme! Where lots of people put money in to it and all but a few get screwed over and lose their money?!