PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else just not care about john cena as a wrestler anymore?

WWF-Hates-LittleJimmy
12-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I really could care less about him as a face, heel, or a wrestler in general. I see why he gets so much attention and everything, because hes pushed beyond belief. But as far as him in the wwe i don't really care anymore about him. Do some of you feel the same?

Asherdelampyr
12-07-2011, 03:19 PM
I really could care less about him as a face, heel, or a wrestler in general. I see why he gets so much attention and everything, because hes pushed beyond belief. But as far as him in the wwe i don't really care anymore about him. Do some of you feel the same?

You sir, are lying
I can tell because you bothered to start a thread about how much you don't care about someone, when if you actually didn't care, you wouldn't waste the time to start a thread to tell people how little you cared
as for myself? I like having him in the WWE, he shows just how much pandering to children Vince is willing to do to make money

Mizfit
12-07-2011, 03:23 PM
When I first started watching wwe in 2006 I think it was and he was champ, I hated him instantly, then when I cashed in I felt sorry for him and liked him for about 2 weeks, and hated him for about five years (good god has it really been that long), then i just suddenly stopped caring when he returned after been fired by Wade barrett.

Automatic
12-07-2011, 03:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEjJ4Ecy9Q

Wade Barrett 1979
12-07-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DY9nVETzIY

Lowki
12-07-2011, 04:11 PM
So you care so much that you actually have "Care" to care less about. The expression is COULDN'T CARE LESS.

Ruthless_Aggression
12-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Isn't the fifth "I hate Cena thread" in the past 2 days. I might as well make a thread asking "Does anyone else just not care about John Cena threads?"

jordan1995
12-07-2011, 04:17 PM
im bothered ..if he got injured id be upset because i like to boo him and i could no longer do it !!

Dubs
12-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Yup, I don't care about Cena so much that I'm going to comment on this thread based about Cena to show my lack of care for him. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Murphdogg4
12-07-2011, 04:30 PM
guys I'm going to shock the IWC here and go on record and say I just don't like John Cena's character or in ring work. Sometimes you just have to go against the grain. On a related note I just wrote a brilliant comedy bit about how black people and white people do things differently something that's never been done in the history of comedy.

Subject Zero
12-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Wow theres quite a few Cena threads today.

I dont see how the Cena Haters can complain. Hes not WWE Champ so if one of his matches comes on just dont watch it.

Asherdelampyr
12-07-2011, 04:34 PM

I dont see how the Cena Haters can complain. Hes not WWE Champ so if one of his matches comes on just dont watch it.

It seems to have started with this past Raw and his interaction with Ryder, I think that they are afraid that he will give Ryder his Cena-cooties

Dubs
12-07-2011, 04:35 PM

Exactly. Apparently Cena not caring about the mixed reaction he gets is a much bigger problem.

AOF666
12-07-2011, 04:37 PM
I never liked Cena at all. Even in his debut, I just thought he was a joke, and he still is a joke. For the longest time I hated Cena with a passion, until Randy Orton changed all that.

monctonvike
12-07-2011, 05:06 PM

I get where you are coming from. I don't usually chime in on the Cena threads, or cm punk threads for that matter. Here is the thing, there have been non stopped threads about cena since monday. Then again there are non stopped threads, about him period. People buy shirts in support of him and others make/buy shirts to dis him. He always gets a reaction, if people truly want cena to go away. The reaction needs to be non existent, if he cuts a promo we need to hear crickets. After every angle no twitter/facebook buzz nada. Then bye bye cena, I don't see this ever happening so barring major injury or backstage blowout. Here is looking at another 10 to 15 years of Cena. People love and love to hate him it is what is. IMO if he took 1 to 2 years off after wrestlemania people would be begging to have him back, AND WE WOULD GET A BREAK

Alberto Del Rio
12-07-2011, 06:09 PM
He's OK on the mike but shit as a wrestler and actor

darkace9194
12-07-2011, 07:01 PM
well i'm gonna hijack this topic. IF cena was to go heel which wrestler (excuse me SUPERSTAR) you wanna see him betray?

wrestlingfan66513
12-07-2011, 10:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9RCpXMiLTA&feature=related

VanHooliganX
12-07-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9RCpXMiLTA&feature=related

Disciprine come fwom within!

BC777
12-07-2011, 11:04 PM
John Cena is one of the best guys in the WWE right now.....I hope to god I can live to see tomorrow after saying that....

jethro
12-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Just be glad that Cena isn't hogging the airtime as much as he used to be,this week Raw Punk,Miz and Alberto was the one end the segment and no Cena.Be prepare though I think he'll be in the spotlight again after next year Royal Rumble.

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Can't we merge all these Cena hate threads into one, like the other thread suggested? If you don't like Cena, change the channel when hes on! It's as bloody simple as that! You don't have to make 2 threads a day damnit!!!

Subject Zero
12-08-2011, 04:40 AM
He's OK on the mike but shit as a wrestler and actor

Good old Mike.

LegendsMadeWrestling
12-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Last time I checked this was a wrestling website where we can write on what we think of the wrestling we watch today and if you are tired of seeing the same post about 1 wrestler then don't click on it and write about Oh it's another Cena thread, We should have a Cena thread or Why does everyone hate John Cena he's the best thing in WWE. If there's videos, website pages, facebook pages and blogs all about how people are getting tired of John Cena and trust me there millions of them people are just getting tired of the same crap with that guy, He can be the best guy backstage or outside the WWE but to me I don't care what he does outside the WWE I respect what he does but I really don't care I pay attention to what I've been watching since 1989 and that's Wrestling Entertainment Live, House or PPV show. John Cena doesn't know anything about Wrestling Entertainment if he did why is he the only Top Face who get mixed reactions in every arena, get's boooed in his own hometown and get's louder boooes in the enemy's hometown that right there just shows you that John Cena is the worst, annoying, same Ol' crap and don't give a crap but the one's who buy his merchandise wrestling entertainer

Dubs
12-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Last time I checked this was a wrestling website where we can write on what we think of the wrestling we watch today and if you are tired of seeing the same post about 1 wrestler then don't click on it and write about Oh it's another Cena thread, We should have a Cena thread or Why does everyone hate John Cena he's the best thing in WWE. If there's videos, website pages, facebook pages and blogs all about how people are getting tired of John Cena and trust me there millions of them people are just getting tired of the same crap with that guy, He can be the best guy backstage or outside the WWE but to me I don't care what he does outside the WWE I respect what he does but I really don't care I pay attention to what I've been watching since 1989 and that's Wrestling Entertainment Live, House or PPV show. John Cena doesn't know anything about Wrestling Entertainment if he did why is he the only Top Face who get mixed reactions in every arena, get's boooed in his own hometown and get's louder boooes in the enemy's hometown that right there just shows you that John Cena is the worst, annoying, same Ol' crap and don't give a crap but the one's who buy his merchandise wrestling entertainer
If he doesn't know about wrestling entertainment (Whatever the hell that means), then surely he wouldn't be the top face of the WWE if he didn't. Hes doing something right since hes the face of the company whether he gets cheered or booed.

PrimusSucks
12-08-2011, 08:27 PM
So in one year Cena has two of the greatest rivalries ever(vs Cm Punk and Vs Rock) stays out of the title picture for the most part, loses half his matches, puts over the internet darling Zack Ryder, and has a freaking 5 star match and people still claim he can't wrestle and is hogging the spotlight, he is doing all the stuff you wanted him to do for 4 years now people.

P.S. There is a good possibility he may not even be booked at TLC, he does need a day off in my mind.

Dr. Death
12-08-2011, 11:03 PM

First bolded - Who are you, the internet police?
Second bolded - WTF is wrestling entertainment, and what the he** have you been watching?

I can find videos, web pages, articles, blogs, facebook pages, ect.. (because there are a lot of them), that hate the Rock just as much as site you could find about Cena. Every star in wrestling gets mixed reactions sooner or later. Even Rock had chants of "Die Rocky Die" and "You Suck" in his career. Also, as far as the same 'ol crap goes, the Rock has been doing and saying the same crap since 1996. Talk about shite getting old.

eyehatecena
12-08-2011, 11:18 PM
First bolded - Who are you, the internet police?
Second bolded - WTF is wrestling entertainment, and what the he** have you been watching?

I can find videos, web pages, articles, blogs, facebook pages, ect.. (because there are a lot of them), that hate the Rock just as much as site you could find about Cena. Every star in wrestling gets mixed reactions sooner or later. Even Rock had chants of "Die Rocky Die" and "You Suck" in his career. Also, as far as the same 'ol crap goes, the Rock has been doing and saying the same crap since 1996. Talk about shite getting old.

You can even add Hogan to your list. But like you said, every wrestler will get mixed reactions sooner or later- which is a good thing- at least they are getting a reaction. Also, does that guy know how to use period to end sentences? I saw one or two used, but he mostly just used commas.

The Brown One
12-09-2011, 01:05 AM
So in one year Cena has two of the greatest rivalries ever(vs Cm Punk and Vs Rock) stays out of the title picture for the most part, loses half his matches, puts over the internet darling Zack Ryder, and has a freaking 5 star match and people still claim he can't wrestle and is hogging the spotlight, he is doing all the stuff you wanted him to do for 4 years now people.

P.S. There is a good possibility he may not even be booked at TLC, he does need a day off in my mind.

Damn right. IMO Cena has been more interesting this year than in quite a while. Hes not constantly holding the WWE title and cutting the same old "The Champ Is Here!" promos, but is putting over people, which a vet should do.

LoGik
12-09-2011, 03:28 AM
So you care so much that you actually have "Care" to care less about. The expression is COULDN'T CARE LESS.

right i see a lot of people make that mistake I dont know why "I could care less" well why dont they care less! haha