PDA

View Full Version : Heat between Rhodes and Dibiase?

capn-edu
12-06-2011, 11:02 PM
GO to wwe. com
and go to Rhodes
he says he'd like to go to a dibiase posse and then ends his wish trying to cover it..
do you think there is an issue between them getting the Micheals Janetty treatment?

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 11:21 PM
I couldn't find it :(

Anyway do you mean like a real issue between them or storyline? Because they are probably good friends in real life.

As for storyline Rhodes is currently the HBK but you never know (Rhodes will be the HBK) DiBiase will probably end up beating him for IC title when Cody moves on to main event but Ted may get there, they're both very talented.

capn-edu
12-06-2011, 11:30 PM
here:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2011-11-29/holiday-wish-list

and i agree they are both talented
but i preferred Rhodes by far
and him being so successful probably broke some relationships
I mean there have been problems like this in the past

and yeah I mean a real issue between them both

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 11:33 PM
here:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2011-11-29/holiday-wish-list

and i agree they are both talented
but i preferred Rhodes by far
and him being so successful probably broke some relationships
I mean there have been problems like this in the past

and yeah I mean a real issue between them both

Oh thanks.

I see what you mean, I think he's just playing his heel character there. Maybe it did and I'm wrong but I think those two would of stayed friends, their backgrounds are pretty similar and IMO they are both future stars. I've always thought it was easier to play a heel so we will see what happens with both of them, Rhodes will go ME first but Ted won't be too far behind after a good IC title run.

alexrules01
12-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Really? REALLY? From that quote, you think Cody and Ted don't like eachother. Thats like saying when CM Punk sang happy birthday to Rey's daughter, that Punk and Rey hate eachother.

Mizfit
12-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Really? REALLY? From that quote, you think Cody and Ted don't like eachother. Thats like saying when CM Punk sang happy birthday to Rey's daughter, that Punk and Rey hate eachother.

But Punk and Rey do...... well maybe not hate but they're not exactly buddys.

On topic: i think its just a work, since I have a feeling these two are going to be career long rivals who never see eye to eye.

alexrules01
12-07-2011, 06:13 AM
But Punk and Rey do...... well maybe not hate but they're not exactly buddys.

On topic: i think its just a work, since I have a feeling these two are going to be career long rivals who never see eye to eye.

Honestly we don't know this, but this is on WWE.com, its just a bit of fun. I can't believe people are actually reading into it.

Y2Jryder
12-07-2011, 10:21 AM
lol is this thread real????

steveorton
12-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Rhodes and DiBiase are both talented. We know Rhodes is destined for Victory but if WWE pushes DiBiase right DiBiase can also achieve Greatness.

HCollins-TNA1
12-08-2011, 03:08 PM
It funny how they turn both into the polar opposites of their dads gimmicks.....
Dusty the son of the plumber, never was one to brag about looks..
Cody self conscience with his looks and what he wears..

Ted Sr, greedy Millionare who bought anything he wanted..
Ted Jr, giving and fan friendly, kinda Philanthist....

Subject Zero
12-08-2011, 03:10 PM
It funny how they turn both into the polar opposites of their dads gimmicks.....
Dusty the son of the plumber, never was one to brag about looks..
Cody self conscience with his looks and what he wears..

Ted Sr, greedy Millionare who bought anything he wanted..
Ted Jr, giving and fan friendly, kinda Philanthist....

Now if only The Rocks son would turn out like Urkel then we might start to get suspicious.