PDA

View Full Version : John Cena will be Heel at Wrestlemania

LegendsMadeWrestling
12-06-2011, 10:51 PM
I just finished watching Raw today which to me was kind of boring same ol' stuff with John Cena saying how much he respects a Legend, how he loves the cheers boos and how he bust his BUTT(Pg) for the WWE BORING!!!. Well it got me thinking he had a match with Zach Ryder which I'm not a fan of his gimmick but Cena beat Ryder, then felt bad turned down his championship match to give Ryder a shot and now Ryder has another shot against Dolph Ziggler at TLC which to me Zach Ryder will win the championship which bring me to the heel turn...

I think after TLC ppv Zach Ryder will come out celebrate his championship and out comes Cena to congratulate him. They start talking for a while and all of sudden Cena tells Ryder it feels good to become champion while your holding Gold around your waist I have nothing then BAM!!! Cena hits Ryder with a cheap shot and just beats the crap out of him. Well i don't want to go thru to many details cuz It ain't gonna happen but everyone is tired of Cena and if your not you need to stop watching wrestling cuz that guy clearly needs a character being himself in Wrestling Entertainment ain't cutting it.

So leave your thoughts

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/302013_278231178861466_247118128639438_1081489_962 762899_n.jpg

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 10:58 PM
I like the idea but it's not gonna happen.

Also why so much hate for Cena? He's only doing his job, if you're gonna hate anyone hate WWE writers.

Alberto Del Rio
12-06-2011, 11:03 PM

Also why so much hate for Cena? He's only doing his job, if you're gonna hate anyone hate WWE writers.

why are we gonna like some one that can only do 5 moves! even chavo and some of the wrestlers said that Cena Can't wrestle.
He is booring, serously I know now everything he does on his matches, he gets beated up for 15 minutes thin he does his 5 magic moves then wins, we've been watching that crap for about 5 years and we are boored of it.

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 11:15 PM
why are we gonna like some one that can only do 5 moves! even chavo and some of the wrestlers said that Cena Can't wrestle.
He is booring, serously I know now everything he does on his matches, he gets beated up for 15 minutes thin he does his 5 magic moves then wins, we've been watching that crap for about 5 years and we are boored of it.

I know what you're saying and I'm pretty sure everyone is bored of Cena winning the title or being in the main event but he's not at the moment.

I actually like Cena, he seems like one of the nicest people around and I quite like his matches and promo's. IMO he's very entertaining and one of only a select few current WWE wrestlers that can cut a good promo. Also look at what he's done for Ryder.

Even if I didn't like him or you are bored of him he seems too damn genuinely nice to have some of the things I've seen on here said about him. Although it's not gonna affect him or anyone else I just wanted to get it out there ;)

Oh and come on he can do more than 5 moves, he has proved this in his matches with Punk.

Bruiser jones
12-06-2011, 11:16 PM
If cena was to turn heel it wouldnt be this early

Bruiser jones
12-06-2011, 11:19 PM
I know what you're saying and I'm pretty sure everyone is bored of Cena winning the title or being in the main event but he's not at the moment.

I actually like Cena, he seems like one of the nicest people around and I quite like his matches and promo's. IMO he's very entertaining and one of only a select few current WWE wrestlers that can cut a good promo. Also look at what he's done for Ryder.

Even if I didn't like him or you are bored of him he seems too damn genuinely nice to have some of the things I've seen on here said about him. Although it's not gonna affect him or anyone else I just wanted to get it out there ;)

Oh and come on he can do more than 5 moves, he has proved this in his matches with Punk.

Cena is a cornball how can u find him entertaining

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Cena is a cornball how can u find him entertaining

People like different wrestlers. I could say the same thing about someone like Del Rio but I won't.

(He's boring and shouldn't be a RR winner or 2 time WWE champion I hate his matches, they bore me, I honestly can't stand him, I really don't see what the big deal is with him)

Oops ;)

Wrestlinfan608
12-06-2011, 11:37 PM
cena likes wena

Krysys
12-06-2011, 11:47 PM
I really wish the people who say Cena can only do five moves or can't wrestle would go and watch his early WWE and OVW matches, the guy can go, the WWE limits what he can do.

Mtt08 xXx
12-07-2011, 12:10 AM
i like this idea, but when this "cena heel turn" is happening, i highly doubt it would be done in that way, mainly because its not big enough.

i believe if/when he does it, it will involve the rock, or at least the main event and not during a US title match

LegendsMadeWrestling
12-07-2011, 01:20 AM
I really wish the people who say Cena can only do five moves or can't wrestle would go and watch his early WWE and OVW matches, the guy can go, the WWE limits what he can do.

I know what your saying but did Stone Cold limit his wrestling when he went up against good wrestlers, did The Rock, Did The Undertaker I mean I keep going with all of the real wrestling entertainers who have put on great matches every PPV and Raw live shows. John Cena can go in only 3 matches but don't get it twisted I will always hate the guy but to me he only had 3 great matches as a top face and that with Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Cm Punk that's it. Stone Cold had great matches with The Rock, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Kane, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Booker T and allot of great wrestlers which all of the names I've mentioned they gave the fans what they wanted great promos, great matches and great entertainment. So for you to say John Cena can go I don't think so he only goes for the people who buy his merchandise, who he makes a wish for and because he doesn't give up on the lil ones I keep telling you people John Cena ain't a character, Creative doesn't always make John Cena decisions or Vince and John Cena said it himself he want's to be himself in the WWE which I thought Wrestling Entertainment was all fake do kids think Avatar is a real movie, do people think they are actual Zombies terrorizing Atlanta (Walking Dead) and is Cm Punk a real cool guy like he is on Tv HELL NO!!! Wrestling Entertainment is all about scripted, exciting match, great promos, great gimmicks and great Entertainment which to me WWE killed it by making John Cena.

Robstar
12-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Weren't you banned? ;)

Super Kicked
12-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Lol John Cena hate.

I know his matches have been a bore as of late because the E doesn't want him to risk injury before wrestlemania, but it doesn't bother me. He's been doing other stuff like pushing Ryder, jawing with Piper, and who knows what else backstage.

Is it reverse trolling to complement a dude for being a good guy?

Lowki
12-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Cena's not the only one with 5 moves - A lot of big names had a tiny movelist. Hogan, Warrior come to mind.

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 02:58 AM
I just finished watching Raw today which to me was kind of boring same ol' stuff with John Cena saying how much he respects a Legend, how he loves the cheers boos and how he bust his BUTT(Pg) for the WWE BORING!!!. Well it got me thinking he had a match with Zach Ryder which I'm not a fan of his gimmick but Cena beat Ryder, then felt bad turned down his championship match to give Ryder a shot and now Ryder has another shot against Dolph Ziggler at TLC which to me Zach Ryder will win the championship which bring me to the heel turn...

I think after TLC ppv Zach Ryder will come out celebrate his championship and out comes Cena to congratulate him. They start talking for a while and all of sudden Cena tells Ryder it feels good to become champion while your holding Gold around your waist I have nothing then BAM!!! Cena hits Ryder with a cheap shot and just beats the crap out of him. Well i don't want to go thru to many details cuz It ain't gonna happen but everyone is tired of Cena and if your not you need to stop watching wrestling cuz that guy clearly needs a character being himself in Wrestling Entertainment ain't cutting it.

So leave your thoughts

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/302013_278231178861466_247118128639438_1081489_962 762899_n.jpg

You make these stupid statements. You know Cenas not the only guy on the shows right? They feature dozens of talent every week, and you're saying that we should stop watching because of one guy? He gets a lot of tv time, sure, but there's several other talent that are showcased too. This is a ridiculous way of having Cena turn heel too. Why would he do it involving Ryder? If anyone, he would turn on The Rock. Ryder is not good enough for Cena to make a convincing heel turn.

Jags
12-07-2011, 04:24 AM

Because hating Cena is 'mainstream' and 'cool', Cena's not going to turn heel because the IWC wants it though. He just earned his spot and brings in a lot of money.

This man speaks the truth, please watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFVk_mZ22Xk&feature=g-u

Murphdogg4
12-07-2011, 04:46 AM
first thing, John Cena is not turning heel, they have shown no sings of him turning heel, so enough of these posts till they actually show a damned sign of him turning heel. Yes John Cena does suck in the ring, so did Hogan, so did warrior, and the Rock was no ring general either, but they were all super over. As a hard core fan I like wrestlers who can actually wrestle to. But casual fans don't care and he's over with them. Well at least with the kids and the woman.

dres1214
12-07-2011, 09:05 AM
It's simple to understand...John Cena won't turn heel b/c Vinnie Mac loves $$$$$$. Cena brings in the flow. Which makes Vinnie Mac happy....

Necroyeti
12-07-2011, 09:24 AM
I don't really think Cena will turn heel.

But you know something that places some doubt into my mind, to make me think he just might?

Some of the recent choices of camera shots.... Close-ups of Cena looking frustrated, Cena looking angry, Cena looking pissed off, shots of the crowd booing etc.

It sounds stupid, but I feel they've been saving these up lately for use in a future video package. Splice that shit into footage of Cena being slapped by Piper and some Rock soundbites, and you have yourself a pretty neat promo video.

May be looking too deep into this though.

Yano88
12-07-2011, 09:59 AM

That's the point! Cena can't wrestle!....

However he can entertain. That's why he is the star.

WWE is entertainment. If it wasn't, Miz wouldnt had a job right now.

Asherdelampyr
12-07-2011, 10:25 AM
I know what your saying but did Stone Cold limit his wrestling when he went up against good wrestlers, did The Rock, Did The Undertaker I mean I keep going with all of the real wrestling entertainers who have put on great matches every PPV and Raw live shows. John Cena can go in only 3 matches but don't get it twisted I will always hate the guy but to me he only had 3 great matches as a top face and that with Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Cm Punk that's it. Stone Cold had great matches with The Rock, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Kane, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Booker T and allot of great wrestlers which all of the names I've mentioned they gave the fans what they wanted great promos, great matches and great entertainment. So for you to say John Cena can go I don't think so he only goes for the people who buy his merchandise, who he makes a wish for and because he doesn't give up on the lil ones I keep telling you people John Cena ain't a character, Creative doesn't always make John Cena decisions or Vince and John Cena said it himself he want's to be himself in the WWE which I thought Wrestling Entertainment was all fake do kids think Avatar is a real movie, do people think they are actual Zombies terrorizing Atlanta (Walking Dead) and is Cm Punk a real cool guy like he is on Tv HELL NO!!! Wrestling Entertainment is all about scripted, exciting match, great promos, great gimmicks and great Entertainment which to me WWE killed it by making John Cena.

yes, yes they all did

seriously, every top wrestler sooner or later gets a standard routine, just like Hogan, Macho Man, Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, all of them. Hell that's why WWE 12 was able to put in their "comback system" because every top guy already has one, and has for some time. he breaks out new moves when he needs to but Cena's main job isn't to entertain you, it's to entertain your younger siblings, children, nephews and nieces, whatever. he is there for a very specific demographic, and you aren't it :)

as far as your other bolded "point" Wrestling hasn't been nearly as much about gimmicks since the attitude era, hell, in the early days there wasn't much of a gimmick other than wearing a cowboy hat, or bringing a rope with you. Also, one of the other top guys right now is CM Punk, specifically because he isn't a character. He is just Phil Brooks turned up to 11. It's almost like you havent actually watched wrestling in the last 15 years.

Asherdelampyr
12-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Weren't you banned? ;)

who is the new avatar? I can't expand the picture at work because I have a sneaking suspicion that she isn't wearing a shirt.

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 11:28 AM
It takes two to make a match. The Rock didn't just have those memorable matches with himself, ya know. He had great wrestlers with him in the ring to help him along. We know hes not the best of wrestlers, so I don't see why you're trying to defend his matches. Both him and Cena aren't great wrestlers, we know that much, but to say that The Rock is, is a joke. Rocky is remembered by fans for one thing and one thing only - his promos. That's what he was best at.

tippers
12-07-2011, 12:41 PM
If John Cena was to go heel, it would have to be big, he would have to do something so bad, everyone would hate him even kids. And WWE has set this you perfectly. Zack Ryder is so over with the fans it unreal and if Cena was to set Ryder up for a huge push againt Dolph then at TLC cost him the match and then assault him after, totally destroy him, it would be one of the best heel turns of all time.

Wrestling Realist
12-07-2011, 01:12 PM
If John Cena was to go heel, it would have to be big, he would have to do something so bad, everyone would hate him even kids. And WWE has set this you perfectly. Zack Ryder is so over with the fans it unreal and if Cena was to set Ryder up for a huge push againt Dolph then at TLC cost him the match and then assault him after, totally destroy him, it would be one of the best heel turns of all time.

possibly but i see it in 2012 at least after Christmas get one last buy from the kids for merchandise and kick them to the curb
Zack Ryder could be the big merchandise pusher
woo woo woo you know it

Bruiser jones
12-07-2011, 01:37 PM
People like different wrestlers. I could say the same thing about someone like Del Rio but I won't.

(He's boring and shouldn't be a RR winner or 2 time WWE champion I hate his matches, they bore me, I honestly can't stand him, I really don't see what the big deal is with him)

Oops ;)

Yea I agree adr is boring

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm still having doubts as to whether Ryder can help Cena set up a heel turn. You would need someone way over, like Orton, for Cena to turn heel.

Robstar
12-07-2011, 04:58 PM
who is the new avatar? I can't expand the picture at work because I have a sneaking suspicion that she isn't wearing a shirt.

Lol, I think it's a pic I found on Suicide Girls. And no, don't think she's wearing much at all!

Asherdelampyr
12-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Lol, I think it's a pic I found on Suicide Girls. And no, don't think she's wearing much at all!

gotta love Suicide girls

Alberto Del Rio
12-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Lets face it, he will never turn heel, think about it, there are a lot of kids that think CENA is there hero so what will happen to them if they turn him Heel

Wade Barrett 1979
12-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Lets face it, he will never turn heel, think about it, there are a lot of kids that think CENA is there hero so what will happen to them if they turn him Heel

They'll all become, crack peddling harbingers of the Apocalypse!!