PDA

View Full Version : When will Kane return

Alberto Del Rio
12-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Kane is returning in the near future but when do you think he'll return? I personally think that he'll return at TLC. I think that Mark Henry will beat Big Show which then there would be no one to stop him any more, and here it goes, Kane's' Old music starts... and Slams Mark Henry.

What do you think?

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 06:57 PM
I think RR return mask and all, he destroys everyone and wins the RR or if it's before he destroys Big Show and Henry during their match.

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Kane is returning in the near future but when do you think he'll return? I personally think that he'll return at TLC. I think that Mark Henry will beat Big Show which then there would be no one to stop him any more, and here it goes, Kane's' Old music starts... and Slams Mark Henry.

What do you think?

That would be a pretty sweet return if done correctly IMO. It would set up Kane to win a second WHC, and Kane vs DB, or Kane vs Undertaker at Mania maybe are better matches than Henry vs DB or anyone to be honest.

Alberto Del Rio
12-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Well everyone knows from the recent news that Randy Orton is winning the RR this year ><

CMRyder
12-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Well everyone knows from the recent news that Randy Orton is winning the RR this year ><

50 dollars says Randy doesn't.

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-06-2011, 07:42 PM
I hope to see him back soon, and with his old 'This Fire Burns' theme.
The TLC return is a good shout but he could also return at the Royal Rumble, or maybe on 2/1/12 (or 1/2/12, I'm English) as well, to feud with the returning Superstar [SPOILER avoided :-)]

TheRockerGother
12-06-2011, 08:21 PM
That would be a pretty sweet return if done correctly IMO. It would set up Kane to win a second WHC, and Kane vs DB, or Kane vs Undertaker at Mania maybe are better matches than Henry vs DB or anyone to be honest.
After the matches Kane and Undertaker had at NOC and HIAC I'm afraid if that happened at Wrestlemania..

Great One
12-06-2011, 08:26 PM

This is WWE we're talking about plans change all the time

straightedge916
12-06-2011, 08:31 PM

Rumors are now that he wont, because it's in St. Louis, his hometown. Vince doesn't like putting hometown guys over.

Alberto Del Rio
12-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Rumors are now that he wont, because it's in St. Louis, his hometown. Vince doesn't like putting hometown guys over.

He was. and don't forget that Punk has won his match against cena in him hometown but this might be another case.
Anyway. I've really missed some epic returns and I would like his return to be similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlHfzBYCGw0

I would love to see Kane's promo start on the big screen while Henry beating the hell out of Daniel Brayen when he tries to cash in his MITB brefcase at TLC < if that happened.

What do you think of that scenario?

LoGik
12-07-2011, 03:10 AM

what recent news?

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 03:28 AM
The latest is that Kane will return at the Rumble. It's a tad sad that they are going through all this trouble to make these great promos, only to probably have him not win the match. He will likely be one of the final 4 participants, and then everyone will team up to eliminate him.

sincara
12-07-2011, 11:19 AM
imagine this right
orton and barett are the last 2 men in the rumble orton wins the match then wade absoloutly destoys him then bang kanes musioc hits and john larinius says kane is the 41st entrant and he tosses orton outside and wins the match

BlazersDozen
12-07-2011, 09:00 PM
I hate that people think Orton is winning the Rumble. In the report that came out, it was two creative guys throwing around ideas & one said Orton & the other laughed & said Vince would be pissed because he hates hometeam guys winning.