PDA

View Full Version : Kane is not coming back masked

Alberto Del Rio
12-06-2011, 06:42 PM
as everyone sow in the last video which aired live yesterday, it showed Kane wearing the mask yes but then he took it off and chucked it which then got burned. That might till as that he isn't coming back masked but I really hope that I'm wrong.

AreYaSerious
12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
as everyone sow in the last video which aired live yesterday, it showed Kane wearing the mask yes but then he took it off and chucked it which then got burned. That might till as that he isn't coming back masked but I really hope that I'm wrong.

He might debut a new mask.

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 06:46 PM
When I saw it I thought the mask was coming back. yeah it shows it burning at the end off all of them but I just think the mask will be back, great video's though!

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 06:48 PM
I think he's coming back with the mask personally.

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 06:49 PM

No, if you pay attention, the only part of the mask that is on fire is the inside

Which tells me 1 of 2 things

1. He set the mask on fire and wore it while it was burning, to burn himself again and become a monster again

OR 2. the fire INSIDE the mask symbolizes Kane being reignited, reborn, resurrected into what he once was before

Masked Kane is coming back, they wouldn't bother having the mask in THREE promos back to back if he wasn't

Alberto Del Rio
12-06-2011, 06:53 PM
He set the mask on fire and wore it while it was burning, to burn himself again and become a monster again

This is actually interesting

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 06:55 PM
This is actually interesting

It is, and the fact that only the insides of the mask is burning makes it more probable

Grind_Bastard
12-06-2011, 06:57 PM
I'd like to see masked Kane, but I won't complain if he comes unmasked.

Anyway, these vids are great.

Lowki
12-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Personally there's too many things that indicate a probable masked return;
1) The fact they are referencing it at all for a start.
2)The theme of the video's is Kane's resurrection, so i'd say this is a hint towards kane returning as the Monster of old.
3)His head is hidden under that black veil which would hide any "hair" or attempts to grow it - leaves you guessing whether he's still bald or not.
4)He looks at himself without a mask (in the mirror) THEN smashes it. This is a recurring event through every video. (It seems to me that every week a bit extra is added on to the original video).
5) The eye opening is symbollic as it's a reawakening of Kane, so to speak.

A theory always adds to these types of threads don't you think? :P

AreYaSerious
12-06-2011, 07:04 PM
No, if you pay attention, the only part of the mask that is on fire is the inside

1. He set the mask on fire and wore it while it was burning, to burn himself again and become a monster again

OR 2. the fire INSIDE the mask symbolizes Kane being reignited, reborn, resurrected into what he once was before

Masked Kane is coming back, they wouldn't bother having the mask in THREE promos back to back if he wasn't

Good point man! Very good observation.

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 07:17 PM

That would also explain the screaming in the video.

Alberto Del Rio
12-06-2011, 07:18 PM
2)The theme of the video's is Kane's resurrection, so i'd say this is a hint towards kane returning as the Monster of old.
3)His head is hidden under that black veil which would hide any "hair" or attempts to grow it - leaves you guessing whether he's still bald or not.
4)He looks at himself without a mask (in the mirror) THEN smashes it. This is a recurring event through every video. (It seems to me that every week a bit extra is added on to the original video).

You should do media at uni lol .. great post and I think that you could be right

Peter Kaymakcian
12-06-2011, 07:21 PM
I hope that Kane returns with the mask because Masked Kane was the Kane I grew up with and his look with the mask was one of the reasons he became my favorite wrestler.

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 07:25 PM
That would also explain the screaming in the video.

Good point, that adds even more credibility to that theory

CMRyder
12-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Kane is coming back masked. Anyone who says he isn't doesn't have a brain.

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-06-2011, 07:39 PM

Ahh that makes sense...

Slivon
12-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Let's end this thing now. Kane's career has been set around hell, fire, and brimstone. When Kane enters a match an explosion of flaming pyrotechnics comes up and he (almost) walks through it. When Kane is in the ring during his entrance and his hands comes up then goes down fire comes out of the ring post. Also sometimes after Kane whens a match, his hands goes up then comes down back, and what happens........ wait for it....... wait for it..... EXPLOSION of fire comes out of the ring post. So basically what I am trying to say is if Kane's mask is set on fire believe it or not it may signal that he may use the old mask or come back with a whole new mask.
Also the "Kane Resurrected" could mean that the old Kane that we all (ironically) love could be coming back , and this watered down version of Kane could be going away.

"I'm not telling you anything, you don't already know."

Robstar
12-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Oh how I've missed merging threads!!! ;)

Great One
12-06-2011, 08:23 PM

You make a good point, i never thought of it that way

AlexWorldOrder
12-06-2011, 08:27 PM
"He burned himself again".. I wonder how they would try to explain that, without it sounding completely ridiculous, and stupid. Do I want masked Kane to return? No. A bit of me only wishes he had never unmasked to begin with; but his character needed to evolve. Masking him again would only signify his current character as a failure. Would I want to see a revamped Kane, sporting a new mask, and a new look? Most definitely. There's no point in having him return to his old look, because it flat out shows that you fucked up his character in the last 8years. I say, revamp him, give him a new storyline, new unresolved miseries to his past, and DO NOT claim that he burned himself. Kane suffered his non existing burns, by playing with fire; now burning yourself to be more intimidating, is a joke. "BAAHHHH!!! IM GONNA FUCK Y'ALL UP CUZ I BURNED MYSELF!"

Bruiser jones
12-06-2011, 08:44 PM

Wow attention to detail

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Oh how I've missed merging threads!!! ;)

Please do something man, there's like ONE MILLION THREADS on Kane trending here right now!

evilgenius780
12-06-2011, 08:55 PM
My concern is not so much if he will return with the mask or not, but if he will be booked the way he was when he wore it.

Sahu
12-07-2011, 01:22 AM
I hope that Kane returns with the mask because Masked Kane was the Kane I grew up with and his look with the mask was one of the reasons he became my favorite wrestler.

+1

I hated the fact that he unmasked himself..when that stipulation came, I felt it 'll make him a world champion which all of his fans wanted to be..but it happened otherwise....

Now my only thing is, what abt his physique?? he's 46yrs old..can he hav the same old toned body?? I don think so..so he should hav a new avatar altgether...with or without mask suiting his age n body..n he deserves one last reign with the big gold...

The Expendable
12-07-2011, 02:24 AM
Masked kane vs ??????, if he comes back with the mask I would love to see him in a feud with jericho

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 02:52 AM

Very good analysis. I disagree with some of it, but it's nice that you looked closely at the detail.

And you don't appear to have a brain, just insulting whoever has a different opinion to yourself. Where's your explanation of Kane returning with the mask?

"He burned himself again".. I wonder how they would try to explain that, without it sounding completely ridiculous, and stupid. Do I want masked Kane to return? No. A bit of me only wishes he had never unmasked to begin with; but his character needed to evolve. Masking him again would only signify his current character as a failure. Would I want to see a revamped Kane, sporting a new mask, and a new look? Most definitely. There's no point in having him return to his old look, because it flat out shows that you fucked up his character in the last 8years. I say, revamp him, give him a new storyline, new unresolved miseries to his past, and DO NOT claim that he burned himself. Kane suffered his non existing burns, by playing with fire; now burning yourself to be more intimidating, is a joke. "BAAHHHH!!! IM GONNA FUCK Y'ALL UP CUZ I BURNED MYSELF!"

This is what I was thinking. I would like for him to return with the mask, since he does look more intimidating that way, but how are they gonna do it? Hopefully creative actually is creative and comes up with a story rather than those videos.

sincara
12-07-2011, 11:11 AM
kane = happy
masked kane = very happy