PDA

View Full Version : Is there any more doubt that kane is returning masked?

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Last night on RAW the third promo for Kane's return was aired, in the very beggining he had his mask on in the mirror and was doing his signature head tilts, and it featured kane putting the mask on, and also showing his eye opening with the mask on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la-AIcK-A5c

Is anyone else still doubting that he's coming back masked? why?

Also side note, what do you think it meant when they showed all the current main event - high end mid card from 0:16 to 0:22 ?

I think he is coming back masked and I will mark the hell out for him if he does, but I pray to god that they don't use his latest theme because it was garbage and slow paced

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 06:49 PM
I hope he comes back with the mask, the last Kane return promo had nothing about his mask (I think) as for showing the wrestlers, he's coming back to destroy everyone at the RR!

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 06:50 PM
I hope he comes back with the mask, the last Kane return promo had nothing about his mask (I think) as for showing the wrestlers, he's coming back to destroy everyone at the RR!

I remember him telling Teddy long how he felt human and weak and not a monster like he was supposed to be, that was a bit before he left

Giddy
12-06-2011, 06:52 PM
I really hope Kane returns with his mask!!! As long as his theme is either Burned or Slow Chemical. The one he left with sucked.

lewism173
12-06-2011, 06:55 PM
note the gloves,towel and the fact undertaker was in that bit that showed punk del rio ETC

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 06:56 PM
I really hope Kane returns with his mask!!! As long as his theme is either Burned or Slow Chemical. The one he left with sucked.

Agreed, I also like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4E4sO4AirA

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 06:58 PM
I remember him telling Teddy long how he felt human and weak and not a monster like he was supposed to be, that was a bit before he left

Exactly! I thought he was going to wear the mask when he said that before the injury. Returning with the mask will make it that much better.

jabroni
12-06-2011, 06:59 PM
bringing the mask back would be great for him in two ways. one, he'll be a the monster that he was when he first came out, thus rejuvenating his character for a possible final run. two, he can grow his damn hair and eyebrows back, so he doesnt look like an angry thumb all the time.

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:00 PM
bringing the mask back would be great for him in two ways. one, he'll be a the monster that he was when he first came out, thus rejuvenating his character for a possible final run. two, he can grow his damn hair and eyebrows back, so he doesnt look like an angry thumb all the time.

It was a wig...

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 07:01 PM
note the gloves,towel and the fact undertaker was in that bit that showed punk del rio ETC

Yes and note that undertaker is wearing his old attire

lmao @ angry thumb

Yeah I agree, he was much more intimidating with the hair in his face, mask + black eye paint

jabroni
12-06-2011, 07:08 PM
It was a wig...

whatever the case, im sure he looked normal underneath the mask. when he retires im sure itd be a nice change from going hairless to being normal. correct me if im wrong, but i thought he only used a wig in the last few months before he took of the mask? definitely could be wrong here.

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 07:10 PM
whatever the case, im sure he looked normal underneath the mask. when he retires im sure itd be a nice change from going hairless to being normal. correct me if im wrong, but i thought he only used a wig in the last few months before he took of the mask? definitely could be wrong here.

Yes as far as I know he only wore a wig for when he unmasked

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure it was always a wig, I could be wrong though but I'm almost certain it was always a wig.

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Found this btw, looks like a recent attempt (late october) to grow his hair but maybe he just doesn't want to cut it while he is away from WWE. We will see I suppose.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/recent-pictures-of-kanes-new-look-hes-got-hair/attachment/039/

jabroni
12-06-2011, 07:16 PM
eh well, some of the beliefs i had as a gullible 14 year old apparently havent left i guess. my bad

captainmoonlight
12-06-2011, 07:18 PM
surely not a wig?

Defo looks best like this
http://wrestling-match.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/2a39b4bb220efe48c7f90372821597e2_display_image.jpg

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:20 PM
eh well, some of the beliefs i had as a gullible 14 year old apparently havent left i guess. my bad

Not your bad, I could be wrong. We will have to wait and see but it just doesn't look like he could of grown that hair. He looks like if he grows his hair it grows a bit with a receding hairline but I guess we may never know whether he used to have a wig or it was real hair 15 years or so ago. Unless somebody knows.

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:21 PM
surely not a wig?

Defo looks best like this
http://wrestling-match.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/2a39b4bb220efe48c7f90372821597e2_display_image.jpg

Well that does look like real hair. Doesn't look like Glen Jacobs though. Defo the best Kane!

dtavares3467
12-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Found this btw, looks like a recent attempt (late october) to grow his hair but maybe he just doesn't want to cut it while he is away from WWE. We will see I suppose.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/recent-pictures-of-kanes-new-look-hes-got-hair/attachment/039/

I'd say he's growing his hair back for the mask, they may use a wig for the first month or so while he's masked as to have long hair but get rid of the wig after his hair is long enough

EDIT:

I'm watching this video at 1:27 imagining what it would be like if that was the real Kane returning LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1kxUpdm_U&feature=related

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 07:23 PM
It was a wig...

It was a wig during the latter part of his Masked run, but to begin with, it was his real hair. He only started using a wig when he started to go bald.

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Well that does look like real hair. Doesn't look like Glen Jacobs though. Defo the best Kane!

Wow, I'm surprised it's taken this long, but I knew that somebody would say it!
It might not look like him, but Glen Jacobs always has been and always will be Kane. Bottom line!

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:27 PM
It was a wig during the latter part of his Masked run, but to begin with, it was his real hair. He only started using a wig when he started to go bald.

Yeah I think I've come to terms with this now. I just couldn't believe it! Maybe it's because I haven't seen much of Kane (only a few videos) and when I seen him it was a definite wig which he then took off.

My mum didn't let me watch wrestling until I was about 10 :( (2002-03)

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Wow, I'm surprised it's taken this long, but I knew that somebody would say it!
It might not look like him, but Glen Jacobs always has been and always will be Kane. Bottom line!

Oh yeah I know that he has always been Kane, I'm just saying it doesn't look much like him.

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-06-2011, 07:44 PM
showing the higher end of the card means no-one is safe. he could return as a heel or a face and he doesn't give a shit who gets in his fucking way.
I would mark if he used that line word-for-word

Bruiser jones
12-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Kane and sheamus feud

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Yeah I think I've come to terms with this now. I just couldn't believe it! Maybe it's because I haven't seen much of Kane (only a few videos) and when I seen him it was a definite wig which he then took off.

That's fair enough, My parents weren't happy with me watching either, even at that age.

Oh yeah I know that he has always been Kane, I'm just saying it doesn't look much like him.

Thank God for that. I've seen too many people who have tried to argue that someone else was playing the character before Jacobs, I just wanted to make sure lol!

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 08:48 PM

That's fair enough, My parents weren't happy with me watching either, even at that age.

Thank God for that. I've seen too many people who have tried to argue that someone else was playing the character before Jacobs, I just wanted to make sure lol!

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 09:01 PM

Yeah it was well annoying, she did let me watch From Dusk Till Dawn (18 rated) when I was 8 haha but WWE was too violent.

I've had that argument, too. Everyone probably has haha.

LoGik
12-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Im just gonna quote the top comment on the youtube page.

"i'm a bit pissed off that they're spoiling it this bad though, cus it can only go 2 ways now. either he comes back with the mask and every one will be glad but ultimately it won't be as surprising as it could be, like it was when wrestlers returned back in the day. OR, they can fuck this up AGAIN and he'll come back without the mask and the whole promo thing will be for nothing. wouldn't put it past wwe."

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 03:29 AM

"i'm a bit pissed off that they're spoiling it this bad though, cus it can only go 2 ways now. either he comes back with the mask and every one will be glad but ultimately it won't be as surprising as it could be, like it was when wrestlers returned back in the day. OR, they can fuck this up AGAIN and he'll come back without the mask and the whole promo thing will be for nothing. wouldn't put it past wwe."

The Youtube top comments are usually by idiots.

dtavares3467
12-07-2011, 03:32 AM

Sure, these promos ruin it a bit, but we still don't know what he'll look like when he comes back.. that's whats got me intrigued

daverende5
12-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Maybe he burned his old mask, and now has a new one.
Maybe a blue one? :P

Dr. Death
12-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Or maybe, he's going through a change and he'll come back looking like this:

http://th1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/mizbecky25/th_170px-Chyna.jpg

That would be truly evil indeed. :D