PDA

View Full Version : triple h

the game
10-16-2010, 09:04 PM
wot is this i hear about the game only returning for 1 night only,vince cannot be serious,,keeping him off the screen,he must be back to full health now,

cetotheizzo
10-16-2010, 09:12 PM
that or it could be a practice match for him, before he gets back to the ring full time or part time, however his schedule is set up.

the game
10-16-2010, 09:19 PM
i hope ur right dude,wwe have missed him,and i have as well,sob sob,,lol

Rich Cranium
10-16-2010, 09:20 PM
maybe its a work. Could he be the 7th member of team raw?

the game
10-16-2010, 09:22 PM
hope so,but im sure its mark henry,,

Tommy Thunder
10-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Before anyone else does so, allow ME to give MY infinite wisdom on this matter!!

To be honest, I think it will probably be a promotional appearance, as it does state in the article that it's not confirmed if he'll wrestle. HHH isn't meant to be back until November, so In my opinion he'll be back for Survivor series. Bottom line, he will be back in the ring as he definitely has a few more years left in the tank, and it would be stupid not to put him back in as he's one of the more popular wrestlers. Hope he turns heel after he settles his score with Sheamus too.

Now THAT, is infinite wisdom!!

the game
10-16-2010, 09:35 PM
ur right,that is wisdom,i think,just read the story again and i reckon ur right,i bloody hope so any way

TimWeld18
10-16-2010, 10:05 PM
i hope he is coming back and this is just a warm up for TV. Trips is my second favorite wrestler of all time, just behind Taker.

the game
10-16-2010, 10:20 PM
i probably deserve a slap but taker is probably my least fav,but i watched his dvd the other day and was like wow,remembering when he was ectually good and entertaining

the wrestling shade
10-17-2010, 12:26 AM
maybe its a work. Could he be the 7th member of team raw?

as much as i miss triple h in the ring i also miss he's heel persona i mean i still think that wwe will score big time if they return him as the mind or the leader of nexus the creative have actually dicussed this storyline before but looks like its not wasent approved by all of them so it wont happen any way

MackMays05
10-17-2010, 12:54 AM
And the winner by a f$$$,THE GAME!

merhardt03
10-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Ive pondered him being number 7 myself. Allegedly its going to Henry but his bro is seriously comatosed or sumthing n likely is going to Henry but Trips would be more entertaining as final member actually making Team Raw a threat cuz with Santino its not.

Ruggy
10-17-2010, 07:13 AM
One night only is TOOOOO much, can't stand tripper.

Kid_Gangsta
10-17-2010, 09:16 AM
i cant believe you guys. we have sooooo many promising, upcoming stars on RAW now that you dont "people" that hogs the spotlight. now you bring back Hunter and what is he gonna do? Bury Sheamus and then bury the Nexus. Then after that hes gonna feud for a tittle, win it for the 14th time, and be in the co-main event at WM AGAIN. Im not as excited to see Hunter as some of you are...

NightWolf
10-17-2010, 09:50 AM
i cant believe you guys. we have sooooo many promising, upcoming stars on RAW now that you dont "people" that hogs the spotlight. now you bring back Hunter and what is he gonna do? Bury Sheamus and then bury the Nexus. Then after that hes gonna feud for a tittle, win it for the 14th time, and be in the co-main event at WM AGAIN. Im not as excited to see Hunter as some of you are...

It says it is only a one night return. Whoever gets beaten by The Game that night will only be for that night. If The Game is planning a retirement speech ( maybe ) an who ever has their last match with him will be cemented permantly in the main event. You guys just keep pointing out the negatives just because you hate the guy. Hell EDGE was a jobber for a really long time an got buried alot but now look at him. He is a main eventer.

marc
10-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Ive pondered him being number 7 myself. Allegedly its going to Henry but his bro is seriously comatosed or sumthing n likely is going to Henry but Trips would be more entertaining as final member actually making Team Raw a threat cuz with Santino its not.

Santino may actually be one of the best wrestlers on RAW. if only creative would use him properly.

Tommy Thunder
10-17-2010, 12:37 PM
as much as i miss triple h in the ring i also miss he's heel persona i mean i still think that wwe will score big time if they return him as the mind or the leader of nexus the creative have actually dicussed this storyline before but looks like its not wasent approved by all of them so it wont happen any way

Don't you think that it makes more sense for him to settle his score with Sheamus first though? After all, that is the storyline reason he's out, and Sheamus keeps bragging at the fact that he's 'ended the career' of HHH. I do agree though that WWE need to turn him heel after that feud is done. But it would be stupid to ignore the fact that Sheamus 'put him out of action' and not end that feud before going on to turning him heel, and possibly have him as the leader or the mind of Nexus as you say!

REAL infinite wisdom!!

disguisedblender
10-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I've been a fan of Triple H my entire life. I don't necessarily like that at every single PPV he headlines, but I do miss him. There's definately something missing from Raw, and any Trip fan will tell you that when you hear the beginning of his music, it does something to you. I miss him, and I desparately hope it's not a one night thing. I might stop watching altogether.

Ruggy
10-17-2010, 05:15 PM
I've been a fan of Triple H my entire life. I don't necessarily like that at every single PPV he headlines, but I do miss him. There's definately something missing from Raw, and any Trip fan will tell you that when you hear the beginning of his music, it does something to you. I miss him, and I desparately hope it's not a one night thing. I might stop watching altogether.

With you there. Tripper will bury anyone he comes across. The guy doesn't have a wrestling brain, goodness knows when any of you will figure that out.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. HHH is a superstar. I don't care he married Stephanie McMahon, IMO she is hot as hell and I would tap that ass if I could. Where was I, oh yes, HHH is stellar in the ring. That guy has "it" and his promo skills are some of the best in the business. Some wrestling fans hate on everything. You hate Cena, you hate HHH, what the f dont you guys hate? HHH is a HOF'er and he will return soon enough. Let the man heal his injuries so when he comes back, he will kick ass and take names. I have watched HHH wrestle in person more times than I can count and EVERY TIME he delivers. When he does return, put some ear plugs in or turn your tv volume down because its going to be one hell of a pop from the crowd and I hope I am there live to enjoy it. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

disguisedblender
10-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Not sure what you're getting at..Your post looks a little like a contradiction, unless I'm reading it wrong. People can say whatever they want about Triple H, but there's just that "IT" factor about him, that makes you want to watch him, at least for me, and marrying into the McMahon family isn't going to take that away. I've also seen him quite a few times, in fact, every time WWE has come to my area in the last 10 years, I've been there, and I think Trip was absent once. I appreciate a good match like any other wrestling fan, but I also value intensity amd charisma. He's capable of getting your heart racing, getting you out of your seat, and stealing the show, which is why I, and every other Triple H fan, love him.

Dameduse823
10-17-2010, 09:41 PM
Not sure what you're getting at..Your post looks a little like a contradiction, unless I'm reading it wrong. People can say whatever they want about Triple H, but there's just that "IT" factor about him, that makes you want to watch him, at least for me, and marrying into the McMahon family isn't going to take that away. I've also seen him quite a few times, in fact, every time WWE has come to my area in the last 10 years, I've been there, and I think Trip was absent once. I appreciate a good match like any other wrestling fan, but I also value intensity amd charisma. He's capable of getting your heart racing, getting you out of your seat, and stealing the show, which is why I, and every other Triple H fan, love him.

Here Here! Triple H is one of the greatest in the WWE right now and even though I've been critical of him in the past and will probably be in the future I don't see how anyone can disagree that he is one of the most intense wrestlers and one of the best performers in the industry, he isn't flashy or gimmick like a lot of guys but he has the ability and the heart to tell a story in teh ring which not many people can do anymore