PDA

View Full Version : swap 3 : fcw & wwe

OldSchoolHeel
12-06-2011, 05:22 AM
pick 3 wrestlers from the fcw roster that you think are ready to be big time players and name 3 wwe wrestlers who need to go back down to the minors and get some work.

fcw to wwe
dean ambrose
seth rollins
husky harris

wwe to fcw
ted dibiase
jinder mahal
sin cara

Dr Vries
12-06-2011, 06:26 AM
FCW to WWE
Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli)
Seth Rollins (but only if he is a heel)
Dean Ambrose (he still has to work on his look though)

WWE to FCW
Jinder Mahal (either FCW for a long time or release him)
Sin Cara (he needs the time there, especially after his injury)
Ezekiel Jackson

@Oldschoolheel

I have to disagree with you on Ted Dibiase. He is very very good in the ring, just his mic skills still need improvement but FCW is not the place to do that.

SDR
12-06-2011, 07:13 AM
l agree with OldSchoolHeel on wrestlers who should be brought up

fcw to wwe
dean ambrose
husky harris
seth rollins

l would prefer to see the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw, John Laurinaitis, either send these three to FCW or better yet, give them a Future Endeavored T-Shirt.

wwe to fcw or right out the door
derrick bateman
johnny curtis
mason ryan

steveorton
12-06-2011, 07:38 AM
WWE to FCW: Sin Cara - he's ok but with some more development he can perform less botches and become a better superstar when he's brought back to the WWE, Mason Ryan - needs to add some more "powerful" moves to his moveset like Spinebuster, Spinning Powerbomb and also work on his current moves looking more impressive, Big Zeke - same as Ryan, there are more but these will do for now.

FCW to WWE: Tyler Black/Seth Rollins

Bruiser jones
12-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Fcw to wwe
Dean ambrose
Seth rollins
Xavier woods or husky

Wwe to fcw
Ted dibiase
David otunga
Heath slater
Ezikiel jackson
Jindher mahal

The Brown One
12-06-2011, 11:33 AM
FCW to WWE:
Dean Ambrose - from what little I've seen of this guy, hes head and shoulders better than the FCW roster. Hes a great promo cutter, and a great wrestler too.

Seth Rollins - hes a fantastic wrestler. They can continue to work on his mic skills on the main shows.

I was going to say Antonio Cesaro as the third, but I want his ROH tagteam partner to join the WWE and for them to be a tagteam rather than have Cesaro go it alone.

WWE to FCW:
Mason Ryan - hes flat out terrible in the ring, and on the mic. He needs to learn to wrestle, at least as well as Batista. Batista wasn't the best wrestler, but as a powerhouse, he put on entertaining matches.

Ezekiel Jackson - see above.

Sin Cara - he needs to work on adjusting better to the WWE style of wrestling. I know most of the roster wouldn't be able to keep up with him if he was allowed to wrestle like he did as Mistico, that's why he needs to go back to FCW after his injury (assuming hes not released) and practice. They should also get rid of that lighting during his match.

midian
12-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Tyler Black
Claudio Castlinoli
Consequences Creed

for
Jinder Mahal
Ricardo Rodriguiz (so to come back as an actual wrestler because he is actually really impressive)
David Otunga

S.E. Zero
12-06-2011, 12:16 PM
To WWE:

Aside from the usual picks like Cesaro, Woods, Orlov (but thats just me), Ambrose and Rollins I used to watch FCW online and guys like Connor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron weren't that bad ring wise, promo wise ehhh....could've been better but since I haven't seen FCW in a loonnnggg time that might've changed.

Aside from those Damien Sandow is or rather was Idol Stevens a great wrestler who I met during the time he worked in WWC here in P.R. he's a good guy, gives good promos and is a solid worker who'd be great to see in the WWE and works great as a face or even heel (as a heel he is priceless) because he knew how to draw the crowd with his promos, he was one of my favs in WWC a few years back.

To FCW:

Mahal, The entire LAX/MA copycat group of Hunico, Epico, Primo and Mendes, Most of the NXT/Nexus/Corre guys like Otunga, Slater, Jackson, etc.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-06-2011, 01:49 PM
FCW to WWE:

Dean Ambrose
Antonio Cesaro
Bo Rotundo
Husky Harris

WWE to FCW:

Sin Cara
Jinder Mahal
David Bowtunga
Heath Slater

Steve Austin
12-06-2011, 07:40 PM
FCW to WWE:

Seth Rollins (I don't watch much FCW but I know him and Dean Ambrose are good)

WWE to FCW: To many to name, mainly Mason Ryan, Johnny Curtis, Jinder Mahal.

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Promoted to WWE from FCW:

So many to chose from lol!

Seth Rollins
Antonio Cesaro
Dean Ambrose

Could have picked a few others though. Damien Sandow, Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotundo, Husky Harris, Peter Orlov, Xavier Woods. FCW have plenty of gus that are ready for the main roster.

From WWE to FCW

Kelly Kelly
Ezekiel Jackson
David Otunga

OldSchoolHeel
12-07-2011, 12:18 AM
FCW to WWE
Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli)
Seth Rollins (but only if he is a heel)
Dean Ambrose (he still has to work on his look though)

WWE to FCW
Jinder Mahal (either FCW for a long time or release him)
Sin Cara (he needs the time there, especially after his injury)
Ezekiel Jackson

@Oldschoolheel

I have to disagree with you on Ted Dibiase. He is very very good in the ring, just his mic skills still need improvement but FCW is not the place to do that.

excellent selections. i will agree with you and drop husky harris from my list in favor of cesaro. i agree also in regards to dibiases in ring skills but i think he needs to figure out who he is in this business. i dont think he or creative have figured that out yet.

OldSchoolHeel
12-07-2011, 12:18 AM
wwe to fcw or right out the door
derrick bateman
johnny curtis
mason ryan

all 3 can go straight out the door. excellent choices.

Tommy Thunder
12-07-2011, 12:21 AM
all 3 can go straight out the door. excellent choices.

Bateman and Curtis are both excellent wrestlers, and are better than a lot of the guys on the main roster.
And you'd keep Zeke ahead of Ryan? Funny choice.

OldSchoolHeel
12-07-2011, 12:24 AM
i would also throw david otunga and heath slater right out the door for all those who mentioned them....i dont see any purpose in either of them.

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 03:08 AM
Promoted to WWE from FCW:

So many to chose from lol!

Seth Rollins
Antonio Cesaro
Dean Ambrose

Could have picked a few others though. Damien Sandow, Richie Steamboat, Bo Rotundo, Husky Harris, Peter Orlov, Xavier Woods. FCW have plenty of gus that are ready for the main roster.

From WWE to FCW

Kelly Kelly
Ezekiel Jackson
David Otunga

Great choice! I can't believe theres people that still think shes a good wrestler. I was on YT the other day and got criticized for mocking her wrestling skills.

Bateman and Curtis are both excellent wrestlers, and are better than a lot of the guys on the main roster.
And you'd keep Zeke ahead of Ryan? Funny choice.

Zeke isn't much better than Ryan. But he has longer matches than Ryan, that's for sure. Ryan needs to learn how to have singles matches that aren't squashes.

Tommy Thunder
12-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Great choice! I can't believe theres people that still think shes a good wrestler. I was on YT the other day and got criticized for mocking her wrestling skills.

Zeke isn't much better than Ryan. But he has longer matches than Ryan, that's for sure. Ryan needs to learn how to have singles matches that aren't squashes.

Haha! Poor fools! There are some real idiots that post on wrestling videos on youtube that think they know it all. I've encountered a few myself!

Take it from me (as a guy who knows Ryan) when I say he's MUCH better than Zeke. It's not his fault that he's being booked in squashes every week. I've seen him in countless matches over the years, and he's much better than he's being made out to be so far in WWE. Wait until he has a longer match, and you'll see.

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 03:23 AM
Haha! Poor fools! There are some real idiots that post on wrestling videos on youtube that think they know it all. I've encountered a few myself!

Take it from me (as a guy who knows Ryan) when I say he's MUCH better than Zeke. It's not his fault that he's being booked in squashes every week. I've seen him in countless matches over the years, and he's much better than he's being made out to be so far in WWE. Wait until he has a longer match, and you'll see.

In FCW yeah? It's kinda annoying how they let the talent have longer, better matches in the training facility than they do on their main shows. I think ratings would he higher during midcard matches if they were allowed more time.

Tommy Thunder
12-07-2011, 03:27 AM
In FCW yeah? It's kinda annoying how they let the talent have longer, better matches in the training facility than they do on their main shows. I think ratings would he higher during midcard matches if they were allowed more time.

Well not just in FCW, from before he was in WWE too, back here in the UK.
But I agree, it is annoying that the matches are longer in the development company than they are in the top company. There's so many mid carders that are talented, they could put on excellent matches if they were given the time. But at least we have Superstars to see some quality mid card matches.

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 03:38 AM
Well not just in FCW, from before he was in WWE too, back here in the UK.
But I agree, it is annoying that the matches are longer in the development company than they are in the top company. There's so many mid carders that are talented, they could put on excellent matches if they were given the time. But at least we have Superstars to see some quality mid card matches.

You have Superstars? Or just stream it online? I find it annoying that we don't get Superstars on tv in New Zealand, but I'm on vacation in India atm and it's on tv here.

Tommy Thunder
12-07-2011, 03:41 AM
You have Superstars? Or just stream it online? I find it annoying that we don't get Superstars on tv in New Zealand, but I'm on vacation in India atm and it's on tv here.

No, I just watch it on youtube the next day. Same with NXT (if there are any matches that I'm interested in).
Both shows are usually uploaded on youtube a few hours after they've been on, and they're usually in HQ too, so that's the best way to do it I'd say. I do the same with Raw and Smackdown too if I haven't stayed up to watch them.

The Brown One
12-07-2011, 03:51 AM
No, I just watch it on youtube the next day. Same with NXT (if there are any matches that I'm interested in).
Both shows are usually uploaded on youtube a few hours after they've been on, and they're usually in HQ too, so that's the best way to do it I'd say. I do the same with Raw and Smackdown too if I haven't stayed up to watch them.

Oh thats right, odd timings in the UK lol. We get Raw/SD a few days late. But yeah I too watch Raw/SD on YT sometimes when I cbf watching when it's on.