PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else enjoy

Peter Kaymakcian
12-05-2011, 11:08 PM
that Brodus Clay debut? I fricking loved it!

Man I can't wait to post this seriously

Steve Austin
12-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Why hasn't he debuted?! I'm sure JL said he debuted this week, anyway good RAW so I'm happy.

SESAfro
12-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Brodus is obviously wearing an Invisibility Cloak.

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 11:24 PM
They are holding it off for a reason.

Bruiser jones
12-05-2011, 11:26 PM
I was hopin brodus was gonna be ryder's second opponent but nope I was disapointed once again.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-05-2011, 11:38 PM
like said above i assumed clay was going too be ryders second opponent and ryder would lose!! but also like steve said.. was a good raw so im happy also :D

wrestlingfan66513
12-05-2011, 11:40 PM
off topic here but did anyone else think John wishing Morrison the best on his future endeavors in the contract signing was funny for some reason

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-05-2011, 11:43 PM
off topic here but did anyone else think John wishing Morrison the best on his future endeavors in the contract signing was funny for some reason

Yeh i laughed :) was preety funny,

Bruiser jones
12-05-2011, 11:53 PM

For some reason I think jomo is coming back they keep bringin him up

Bret Owen Smith
12-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Good RAW! And Laurenitis made me laugh a few times, especially when he "Future Endeavored" JoMo live.

thetheme
12-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Fuck Laurenitis for that comment. And Brodus Clay had on a Mark Henry costume.

SESAfro
12-06-2011, 12:08 AM
http://botchedspot.com/comics/2011-12-02-brodus-holdback.jpg

tnafanwwehater
12-06-2011, 12:08 AM
why is so everyone excited about brodus clay. seriously does he have great ring work?...i have not seen nothing that iimpresses me but the fact that hes huge. idk if am coming off as a troll but everyone is excited to see him and i am not. just wondering why

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-06-2011, 12:11 AM
why is so everyone excited about brodus clay. seriously does he have great ring work?...i have not seen nothing that iimpresses me but the fact that hes huge. idk if am coming off as a troll but everyone is excited to see him and i am not. just wondering why

im not sure everyone is excited too see him.. but more too see what they do with him, he had a good build up and now his debut has been held back for weeks, i personally think a new monster gimmick is needed so im excited too see were they go with him..

tnafanwwehater
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM
im not sure everyone is excited too see him.. but more too see what they do with him, he had a good build up and now his debut has been held back for weeks, i personally think a new monster gimmick is needed so im excited too see were they go with him..

build up...wtf...lol were was the build up...he dissapered out of nowhere helping del rio?...he hasnt had a build up..

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-06-2011, 12:13 AM
you didnt see the videos of them showing him destroy people and then saying he will debut.. i belive thats a build up, they dont do that sort of thing for everyone,

tnafanwwehater
12-06-2011, 12:18 AM
you didnt see the videos of them showing him destroy people and then saying he will debut.. i belive thats a build up, they dont do that sort of thing for everyone,

hmm yeah i saw that but i thouight it was like vignettes...when i see build up i usually like to watch the ring work. see how good they move. not trying to be an ass just saying thats my taste. seeing him work and work a match is a build up for me. but its different times i guess

the great Steef
12-06-2011, 12:23 AM
a monster gimmick, so we can have a monster vs. monster too see who the real monster is when Kane returns

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-06-2011, 12:24 AM
hmm yeah i saw that but i thouight it was like vignettes...when i see build up i usually like to watch the ring work. see how good they move. not trying to be an ass just saying thats my taste. seeing him work and work a match is a build up for me. but its different times i guess

yeh i see what you are saying but a vignette is a build up in my book , similar too what they did with kharma when she first come, just gets everyone excited too see what is going too happen with them.. and yh course man everyones taste is different and it's olny opinions ini dosent make any of us rite :)

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-06-2011, 12:37 AM
http://botchedspot.com/comics/2011-12-02-brodus-holdback.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA awesome

(Love the sig by the way, I appreciate being quoted haha)

CobraNightviper
12-06-2011, 12:48 AM
I wonder why their holding off his debut for?

MachoManFan
12-06-2011, 01:24 AM
My theory / hope for Brodus is that all the delays will get him annoyed and he'll debut with orders to help someone like del rio but turn on him and raise hell just to spite laurenitus.

nrb6304
12-06-2011, 01:31 AM
BACK ON TOPIC FOR A DIFFERENT TOPIC ON THIS THREAD....
Was Morrison ever REALLY released?? Like I mean sure the main page said he's contract was up, and sure we've heard these little snide comments from JL for the past two weeks, HOWEVER, has anything been posted on WWE.com with his real name saying he's been future en devoured? I didn't see anything.

Sure they moved his picture to the alumni section. But they also have Dolph Ziggler's title reign in previous champion (yeah bet you didn't remember he was World Champ for a half hour) I honestly don't think Morrison's gone.

BACK ON TOPIC OF THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD...
I could give two rats shits about Clay. I saw him work before WM with ADR and Edge and Christian and I didn't give a shit. So I HIGHLY doubt Imma give a shit when he debuts.

AS TO WHOEVER COMPARED HIM TO KANE/UT. Those two guys are 7ft tall, 300+lbs. But damn they can WRESTLE. They can be good WRESTLERS. Brodus Clay is like 7ft tall 460+lbs and is just plain fat.

Peter Kaymakcian
12-06-2011, 01:48 AM
BACK ON TOPIC FOR A DIFFERENT TOPIC ON THIS THREAD....
Was Morrison ever REALLY released?? Like I mean sure the main page said he's contract was up, and sure we've heard these little snide comments from JL for the past two weeks, HOWEVER, has anything been posted on WWE.com with his real name saying he's been future en devoured? I didn't see anything.

Sure they moved his picture to the alumni section. But they also have Dolph Ziggler's title reign in previous champion (yeah bet you didn't remember he was World Champ for a half hour) I honestly don't think Morrison's gone.

BACK ON TOPIC OF THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD...
I could give two rats shits about Clay. I saw him work before WM with ADR and Edge and Christian and I didn't give a shit. So I HIGHLY doubt Imma give a shit when he debuts.

AS TO WHOEVER COMPARED HIM TO KANE/UT. Those two guys are 7ft tall, 300+lbs. But damn they can WRESTLE. They can be good WRESTLERS. Brodus Clay is like 7ft tall 460+lbs and is just plain fat.

@Your Morrison Theory:
I've been saying for weeks that I don't think he is leaving and wouldn't be surprised to see him comeback as a heel and go against Zack Ryder at Wrestlemania for the US title

@Brodus Clay:
I think he could be good, but I want to see more of him though because during the Edge/Christian feud he was always just a lackey. So I want to see what he can do as the main guy.

URATOOL
12-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Brodus Clay is like 7ft tall 460+lbs and is just plain fat.

Or 6'7" and about 395lbs to be slightly more accurate. And yes is he fat. But it's fat over the top of a monster frame. The guy is built like a truck.

URATOOL
12-06-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm hoping that Laurenitus keeps putting him off and then when we get to TLC Clay snaps and put Laurenitus through a table. Now that I would buy a front row seat for.

RampantLion2010
12-06-2011, 03:27 AM
His momma named him "Clay", I'mma call him "Clay".

URATOOL
12-06-2011, 03:33 AM
His momma named him "Clay", I'mma call him "Clay".

His momma named him George actually. I can see why he doesn;t use that as his ring name. The Mighty George!!!

The Hit Man
12-06-2011, 02:03 PM
I had mentioned on another thread about Cena not having anything to do for TLC and that there is an outside chance Clay makes his debut next week and attacks Cena giving them two a match at TLC. I think it would be a pretty cool way to debut by going after the top face of the company. I doubt it will happen though.

Also, John saying all the best in your future endeavours to Morrison was gold! I actually marked out a bit! Punk's reaction was priceless too lol!

KJ PUNK
12-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Clay sort of reminds me of vader he's a big guy who has good agility for his size

RampantLion2010
12-06-2011, 07:37 PM
His momma named him George actually. I can see why he doesn;t use that as his ring name. The Mighty George!!!

You never saw "Coming to America" did you?

LoGik
12-07-2011, 03:12 AM
I was hopin brodus was gonna be ryder's second opponent but nope I was disapointed once again.

same thing here. I was almost positive. it wouldve been a great time to bring him out.