PDA

View Full Version : So Nash vs Triple H is set for TLC...

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 09:58 PM
It was just announced on tonight's edition of WWE RAW SuperShow that Kevin Nash will face Triple H in a Sledgehammer Ladder Match at the upcoming WWE TLC pay-per-view event.
The rules of the match are that of a standard Ladder Match, but the only difference is that a sledgehammer will be hung above the ring, and the first competitior to retrieve it will be able to legally use it on their opponent until there is a winner.

Kevin Nash has to climb a ladder? Hopefully, the rungs have contour covers to prevent his ligaments from blowing apart. And how the hell will Nash be taking bumps especially off a ladder? I swear to god I think I blew my knee reading that story

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Unless Nash's body has miraculously recovered, this match will be a clusterfuck on Nash's part.
I'll be watching it for the lulz though!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Unless Nash's body has miraculously recovered, this match will be a clusterfuck on Nash's part.
I'll be watching it for the lulz though!

I had to re-read it to make sure it was a WWE PPV

Rassling_Fan
12-05-2011, 10:32 PM
And in short, it's a Sledgehammer on a Pole match, just with a ladder instead of a pole. Lame on so many levels. We got a new contender for worse match of the year.

The Brown One
12-05-2011, 11:52 PM
At least it's not on a pole. But a ladder match is a bad idea. Couldn't they just have a sledgehammer match, or even a tables match? It would make more sense, and Nash would be safer.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 11:54 PM
At least it's not on a pole. But a ladder match is a bad idea. Couldn't they just have a sledgehammer match, or even a tables match? It would make more sense, and Nash would be safer.

We're going to be hearing alot of clicking in that match

Dr. Death
12-05-2011, 11:57 PM
This is going to be funny seeing Nash try to climb a ladder. I wonder which will break down first; Nash's knees, his dignity, or WWE's ratings.

Automatic
12-06-2011, 04:38 PM
This match has to be an insider joke.

thejman93
12-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Between that sure clusterfuck and Henry-Show 3, I'm just gonna shove icepicks in my ears before the show.

That way the terrible pain I'll be in will take my mind off of the even more terrible wrestling I'll be seeing.

Rassling_Fan
12-06-2011, 07:20 PM
At least we're getting Punk/Alberto/Miz in a TLC match and a possible Ziggler/Ryder match.

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2011, 07:38 PM
At least we're getting Punk/Alberto/Miz in a TLC match and a possible Ziggler/Ryder match.

Those 2 matches should own. I don't mind bearing through Nash vs HHH and Henry vs Show to see those 2. I'm hoping that some stipulation will be given to the US title match though, and a stipulation to the WHC match would at least add something to that match, since I think Henry and Show have done all they can in a straight singles match.

VanHooliganX
12-07-2011, 10:34 PM
This is going to be funny seeing Nash try to climb a ladder. I wonder which will break down first; Nash's knees, his dignity, or WWE's ratings.

I'm going for the outsider of this bet and go with...me. When I burst into tears because I can't take the pain of watching this match.

capn-edu
12-07-2011, 10:42 PM
this is going to be funny seeing nash try to climb a ladder. I wonder which will break down first; nash's knees, his dignity, or wwe's ratings.

brilliance!