12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Doesn't bother me. I've got McAfee ;)

VanHooliganX
12-06-2011, 12:59 AM
How does 1 run away from a virus?

Sully
12-06-2011, 01:37 AM

I don't have Virus protector, because I'm a boss at computers.

Lol, no really. I've gotten some pretty nasty viruses...most of them are the ones that stop you from doing everything, and try to convince you that they're a virus protector, and that you should pay 99.95 for them to get rid of the virus.

Uh, no. I'd rather put my computer in safemode, and then do a system restore. Works like a charm...

And I'm not even going to watch the video...anything that uses that mash up of colors, cannot be real or taken seriously.

AreYaSerious
12-06-2011, 02:10 AM
I don't have Virus protector, because I'm a boss at computers.

Lol, no really. I've gotten some pretty nasty viruses...most of them are the ones that stop you from doing everything, and try to convince you that they're a virus protector, and that you should pay 99.95 for them to get rid of the virus.

Uh, no. I'd rather put my computer in safemode, and then do a system restore. Works like a charm...

And I'm not even going to watch the video...anything that uses that mash up of colors, cannot be real or taken seriously.

Best way if it gets to that point, I run some good software like ZoneAlarm, AVG, Spybot Search and Destroy and CCleaner. Yes I know it's not all necessary, but I haven't had major problem since.

Sully
12-06-2011, 02:23 AM
Best way if it gets to that point, I run some good software like ZoneAlarm, AVG, Spybot Search and Destroy and CCleaner. Yes I know it's not all necessary, but I haven't had major problem since.

Software works well, but I'm usually safe on what I download anyways. Plus. even the computer warns you about unsafe programs...

And on my other computer with McAfee, the bill wasn't paid for nearly a year...and they were STILL warning me about unsafe programs, or viruses.

But on my new computer, I never installed any virus software. Instead, every time I got a virus, I was always able to handle it my way. It was the last time that I finally had to put it in safemode though. Usually I had time to get it in a system restore, but since they were blocking all programs, it was hard.

Last time I got a virus like that, I was able to get into the System Restore area, in the small 10 seconds it took for the virus to start up. You see when you start up the computer, it takes a little bit of time for the Virus to start up too, and in that time I was somehow able to get into System Restore, and it couldn't stop me. It did take me about 10 tries though, I was constantly shutting off my PC.

Last time though, it was way too advanced for that. I had to restart it again, and put it in safemode. There, I was finally able to do a system restore, and like that...no more virus.

The last virus I had, I caught on before it could do any major damage. It changed my default search engine and everything, I removed it fast...but it took me a week to find out how to change it back to Google in my browser settings, lol.

pauadrian
12-06-2011, 07:13 PM
not that knd of virus you idiots lol

Sully
12-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Lol like I said, I didn't watch the video.

pauadrian
12-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Lol like I said, I didn't watch the video.

the gunnshop is the only person who can be serious with those color mashups

Bodom
12-07-2011, 11:13 PM

I'm assuming this is sarcasm.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2011, 11:15 PM
AVG its free and it works.........mostly.