PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Reveals Possible New WWE Championship Design

Champ
12-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Here is a video from Punk's supposed YouTube channel, in which a new title design is displayed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV7x0YMnOkQ

(I can only assume this is legit, as I have no real proof.) What are your thoughts?

rtb227
12-05-2011, 02:39 PM
it's decent. It could be bigger, but its easily better than the spinner belt.

Tomsta666
12-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Is this legit or what?

Rich Cranium
12-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Is this legit or what?

Maybe we will find out on Raw tongiht????

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Can you even prove that's CM Punk's channel? All it looks like is a bunch of cleverly edited highlight reels. And I do mean cleverly.

That's not the WWE title. The WWE would never allow the image of their new title designs leaked by their own superstars on their "own youtube channels"--and there's no WWE logo in the corner. Case closed.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
I like it. Can't really tell the size of it from the picture but I like the design.

At this point, Jeff Hardy's belt would do over the spinner...actually, scratch that.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Can you even prove that's CM Punk's channel? All it looks like is a bunch of cleverly edited highlight reels. And I do mean cleverly.

That's not the WWE title. The WWE would never allow the image of their new title designs leaked by their own superstars on their "own youtube channels"--and there's no WWE logo in the corner. Case closed.

Sherlock fucking Holmes here.

You are most-likely correct, sir.

Champ
12-05-2011, 03:54 PM
As far as I know, this is legit. There are rumors all over the internet about it. I can't prove this is real, so we'll just have to see. I'm just reporting what I read/heard.

Yano88
12-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Ummm the belt is good.

But I find it too much alike to the one before the spinner belt.

It's a classic Championship title. Nothing special nor new.

Murphdogg4
12-05-2011, 04:45 PM
who cares if its nothing special or new as long as it's not that damned spinner belt. God help us all if it's that purple TNA belt Jeff Hardy had..

lewism173
12-05-2011, 04:55 PM

That's not the WWE title. The WWE would never allow the image of their new title designs leaked by their own superstars on their "own youtube channels"--and there's no WWE logo in the corner. Case closed.no offence but are people on this site blind today there is clearly a wwe logo at the bottom of the globe

Wade Barrett 1979
12-05-2011, 04:57 PM
no offence but are people on this site blind today there is clearly a wwe logo at the bottom of the globe

Does he not say, there's no WWE logo in the Corner?! Not there isn't one!!

printz1224
12-05-2011, 05:30 PM
and that's clearly not CM Punk's youtube channel. He created his shortly after MITB just to post the video of him at Comic-con.

dragonsrevenge
12-05-2011, 05:41 PM
and that's clearly not CM Punk's youtube channel. He created his shortly after MITB just to post the video of him at Comic-con.

Yep. http://www.youtube.com/user/ThisIsCMPunk

The picture posted is the same one spammed by some rumor-mongering troll on this site.

Iron Ape
12-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Doesn't look lustrous enough to be a WWE title. They usually have more bold and pronounced textures to their designs, too, and this thing looks flat as fuck.

Wrestlinfan608
12-05-2011, 08:45 PM

do you enjoy licking dog crap off of shoes?