PDA

View Full Version : New WWE Title Confirmed and Leaked

Mizfit
12-05-2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV7x0YMnOkQ&feature=player_embedded#!

This is from Punks actual youtube account, so I'm guessing its real.

jelle1809
12-05-2011, 02:37 PM
TBH, It looks really crap! :(

Champ
12-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Darn, I just posted about this, in an attempt to be the first to break the news here, LOL. But anyway, I don't really like it, to be honest. It's not horrible, but could have had a much better look to it. At least it's different, though.

Sage
12-05-2011, 02:41 PM
its not bad but it looks a little nondescript (admittedly i thought the same about the original) but anythings better than the spinner

Mizfit
12-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Yeah my thoughts exactly, pretty poor doesnt really scream Champion of the world at me, would have prefered a bolder design, but its hard when you have the WHC which IMO is how a world title belt should look, but atleast it says champion and not Champ now

BabbleM
12-05-2011, 02:48 PM
It's pretty dissapointing but it must be from so much anticipation. Agree that ANYTHING is better than that piece of shit Cena strap.

68wPayne
12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
reminds me of the WCW TV title a little

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Copy and Paste

Can you even prove that's CM Punk's channel? All it looks like is a bunch of cleverly edited highlight reels. And I do mean cleverly.

That's not the WWE title. The WWE would never allow the image of their new title designs leaked by their own superstars on their "own youtube channels"--and there's no WWE logo in the corner. Case closed.

lostgerg
12-05-2011, 02:58 PM
really.......there's no wwe logo or anythng......but if it is the new belt then good

Necroyeti
12-05-2011, 02:58 PM
This looks shooped, pixels, seen many shoops in my time etc etc

Wade Barrett 1979
12-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Not convinced, unless it's an extremely early prototype! No WWE symbols or name, doesn't look like a World Title and no name plate! I'd be very surprised, if this turned out to be it!

Automatic
12-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Lol, that's not the new WWE title, really crappy title to be honest, I'd rather have the spinner belt and I don't think that's CM Punk's YT channel, everything he posts is edited from different video's, nothing spectacular. And WWE would never allow it to let someone post it on the internet.

Alberto Del Rio
12-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Man this reminds me of the old shitty IC belt. even the current spinner belt looks better then this ><

lewism173
12-05-2011, 03:04 PM
there is a logo right at the bottom of the world :L It look' good but the wwe logo could be shopped but guy's punk said he would change the belt so him putting the title on internet make's sense

lostgerg
12-05-2011, 03:06 PM
if CM Punks revealed it.........he's next to wear the "future endeavoured" t shirt......

Wade Barrett 1979
12-05-2011, 03:07 PM
there is a logo right at the bottom of the world :L It look' good but the wwe logo could be shopped but guy's punk said he would change the belt so him putting the title on internet make's sense

Yup, didn't see the WWE Logo at first, it's that small! Can't see the WWE Title, having such a small logo! This is all conjecture though, I'll believe it when I see it but I suppose I wouldn't put anything past Vince! :p

jethro
12-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Hmm where to put name plate

Alberto Del Rio
12-05-2011, 03:11 PM
But how can we confirm that the channel is CM Punks'?? it could be fake

BC777
12-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Total Bullshit....no way that's real. And if it is....worst WWE title they have ever had.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Will the IWC ever be happy?!
I don't think that looks too bad at all. It's much better than the current design. But given this is Punk's youtube channel (the most reliable source in the world for breaking news in wrestling of course!), then I wouldn't think this is the actual new design.

malvec
12-05-2011, 03:54 PM
It should have the Cobra emblem instead of the world. That would look sweet!! but alas you can not...

malvec
12-05-2011, 03:56 PM
I don't think that looks too bad at all. It's much better than the current design. But given this is Punk's youtube channel (the most reliable source in the world for breaking news in wrestling of course!), then I wouldn't think this is the actual new design.

That Sig of yours is BADASS!

AOF666
12-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Still looks better that that toy belt from Toys 'R' US

CM_SUXX_NOT
12-05-2011, 07:42 PM

But that's not Punk's youtube channel, his channel is youtube.com/ThisIsCMPunk
It has one upload, his Comic-Con invasion. Therefore this title belt is fake.

Steve Austin
12-05-2011, 08:02 PM
I doubt it's the real belt, WWE would never let it slip and no current superstar would post it on Youtube or anywhere else! As for the belt, I don't like it, I just want them to bring back the belt pre-spinner, that was a great title!

SESAfro
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
It says Champion. :)

The Brown One
12-05-2011, 11:41 PM
It still looks better than the spinner title. But it looks too simple, and doesn't stand out like a WWE title should. It's probably just a shop.

AreYaSerious
12-06-2011, 12:56 AM

To answer that with a simple answer no. "Push this guy, stop pushing this one" "I like the old belt better, this belt sucks, that belt sucks"

I'm not a big fan of the design, but to be honest I'd rather see it then our cracker jack box bling bling title they are using now.

It looks shopped, and when they introduce a new title it will really "pop"

I hope.