PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

S.E. Zero
05-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Wrath: Greed, these belts need more... RED!!!

Greed: Indeed, they do. Sin will soon require another sacrifice. Red will be everywhere that day.

Pride: This title right here is so great! Care to know why? I'll tell you. It has my name on it and that makes it the best

Greed: *Looks at Pride's championship with greedy eyes before looking at his own Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship* This championship will suffice my greedy nature. For now....we celebrate, SIN!! SIN!! SIN!! SIN!! SIN!!

S.E. Zero
05-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Sloth: I made sure to wipe our new tag belts down with the blood of the innocent- Silver and Muir.

Mike Muir: Ya fucking freak!

Greed: Remember, brother only the blood of those who don't accept Sin into their hearts must be spilled.

eyehatecena
05-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Greed: Remember, brother only the blood of those who don't accept Sin into their hearts must be spilled.

Sloth: Well, I killed two birds with one stone so to say

S.E. Zero
05-22-2012, 09:31 PM

Greed: A very accurate statement. Carry on, brother unless you feel a nap would be better? I'm thinking you'll choose the nap ;)

eyehatecena
05-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Greed: A very accurate statement. Carry on, brother unless you feel a nap would be better? I'm thinking you'll choose the nap ;)

Sloth: A nap it is!

OOC: Actually I need to do the finishing touches on a show I'll post tomorrow *cheap plug- EWA PAIN! *

Krysys
05-22-2012, 09:55 PM

Wrath: Big accomplishment brother, you must be tired.

chunkkynutzzz
05-22-2012, 10:04 PM
ScarFo Jonez is Out For Sheer Violence!

magglis
05-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Novikov: Tepid breeze is my competition? Easy work for ''Russian Hammer''. All will fall to Mother Russia.
Angelo:Russians are idiots but Italians are great

S.E. Zero
05-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Angelo:Russians are idiots but Italians are great

Novikov: Italy is shaped like boot for a reason. Italy is use to being kicked aside unlike Mother Russia, the best country in the world.

magglis
05-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Novikov: Italy is shaped like boot for a reason. Italy is use to being kicked aside unlike Mother Russia, the best country in the world.
Angelo:Haha you are a funny little monkey,but monkey your title reign is coming to an end,because the new face of TCW is Antonyo Angelo the Italian Stallion.Mediocrity is no longer the standard here Antonyo is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ruhN-aGdQFM#t=35s

S.E. Zero
05-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Angelo:Haha you are a funny little monkey,but monkey your title reign is coming to an end,because the new face of TCW is Antonyo Angelo the Italian Stallion.Mediocrity is no longer the standard here Antonyo is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ruhN-aGdQFM#t=35s

Novikov: Mediocrity is a better standard than you any day if you think that you have what it takes to face ''The Russian Hammer'' and survive. I will destroy all who want to take gold away from me.

First, Tepid breeze will become a passing wind when I'm through with him. Eclipse or O'Ryan will be broken next and when they are finished, you will be put in a coma when you fall to the Russian Hammer Bomb.

magglis
05-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Novikov: Mediocrity is a better standard than you any day if you think that you have what it takes to face ''The Russian Hammer'' and survive. I will destroy all who want to take gold away from me.

First, Tepid breeze will become a passing wind when I'm through with him. Eclipse or O'Ryan will be broken next and when they are finished, you will be put in a coma when you fall to the Russian Hammer Bomb.
Angelo:My in ring skills are 25 time higher than you and rest garbage in the back.I am the best European talent in the history of wrestling.You want to destroy me?*Angelo is laughing*You are stupider than i thought.Taking the world title of your hands will be the easiest thing ever

S.E. Zero
05-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Angelo:My in ring skills are 25 time higher than you and rest garbage in the back.I am the best European talent in the history of wrestling.You want to destroy me?*Angelo is laughing*You are stupider than i thought.Taking the world title of your hands will be the easiest thing ever

Novikov: Ha. The stupidity coming from your mouth in believing that is so pathetic it's laughable. You have to earn your shot at me first, which you wont; still if you do earn it, prepare to have your dreams destroyed when you're on the receiving end of a Russian Hammer Bomb.

Mother Russia and Novikov, will always reign supreme.

OoC: Those English lessons for Novikov, have really payed off haha

Destruction
05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
If you need any promo's from myself, please ask me by this time on Sunday, as from Monday 28th May --> Monday 4th June I'm in Paris

Krysys
05-23-2012, 02:19 PM
If you need any promo's from myself, please ask me by this time on Sunday, as from Monday 28th May --> Monday 4th June I'm in Paris

Will do bro. Planning on sending Promos out either tomorrow or Friday.

magglis
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Novikov: Ha. The stupidity coming from your mouth in believing that is so pathetic it's laughable. You have to earn your shot at me first, which you wont; still if you do earn it, prepare to have your dreams destroyed when you're on the receiving end of a Russian Hammer Bomb.

Mother Russia and Novikov, will always reign supreme.

OoC: Those English lessons for Novikov, have really payed off haha
Angelo:Angelo doesn't need to earn anything,Angelo was born to become a champion.And i will become a champion my Russian monkey

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 11:42 AM
Silver: Sloth! Don't think for one second you have me and Mike beat! You may have won that match, but we will come back stronger then ever and destroy the Sin and reclaim our titles! Just you wait!

Wells: Well Greed, congrats, you beat Van for the title, I applaud you. But now you have a bigger challenge to deal with, Ryan "The Freak" Wells! I just beat Raden Blaine, and now I will beat you. I will destroy the Sin's championship reign by claiming what is mine and the fans, the A-Rev Global Championship! You can say you're a worthy champion, but that isn't the case until you face me, and when we meet, it'll only end one way, with me destroying you and holding the Championship, ending your reign with the title and your time in A-Rev! Celebrate while you can now, it won't be much longer until you'll be in disbelief at the sight of your defeat, by my hands!

S.E. Zero
05-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Wells: Well Greed, congrats, you beat Van for the title, I applaud you. But now you have a bigger challenge to deal with, Ryan "The Freak" Wells! I just beat Raden Blaine, and now I will beat you. I will destroy the Sin's championship reign by claiming what is mine and the fans, the A-Rev Global Championship! You can say you're a worthy champion, but that isn't the case until you face me, and when we meet, it'll only end one way, with me destroying you and holding the Championship, ending your reign with the title and your time in A-Rev! Celebrate while you can now, it won't be much longer until you'll be in disbelief at the sight of your defeat, by my hands!

Greed: You still believe you can best a SIN? It's that type of mediocre mentality that will make your inevitable defeat all the more sweeter. It is through SIN that I defeated Van Hooligan X and it is through SIN that I will defeat you and anyone else that stands in my way.

This...*shows off the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship*....is going to be the property of Sin for a very long time.

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Greed: You still believe you can best a SIN? It's that type of mediocre mentality that will make your inevitable defeat all the more sweeter. It is through SIN that I defeated Van Hooligan X and it is through SIN that I will defeat you and anyone else that stands in my way.

This...*shows off the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship*....is going to be the property of Sin for a very long time.

Wells: That's where you're wrong Greed. That title will be mine very soon. You can't say you're a true champion until you've faced me, and it won't change after that as well, because I will beat you for the title and show that I am the rightful champion and that you and all your siblings, are just a flash in the pan.

Krysys
05-24-2012, 12:20 PM

Wrath: Brother, do not listen to his idiocy ramblings. He knows not what he speaks. He cannot compete on the level of a SIN. It is not possible. It is a dream that you shall turn into a nightmare.

Grind_Bastard
05-25-2012, 10:04 AM
I've got my piece of proimo to deal with, sorry guys, I arrived home yesterday but was battered and went to bed. I'll try later today.

eyehatecena
05-25-2012, 11:02 AM
I've got my piece of proimo to deal with, sorry guys, I arrived home yesterday but was battered and went to bed. I'll try later today.

Sloth: My brother in Sin is battered? I'll kill the bastard that did it to him

OOC: Understandable- real life comes first.

chunkkynutzzz
05-26-2012, 08:48 PM
ScarFo Jonez:The Most Dangerous Man in Alpha Rev is Out For Sheer Violence....ScarFo!

AirBourne
05-26-2012, 08:50 PM
ScarFo Jonez:The Most Dangerous Man in Alpha Rev is Out For Sheer Violence....ScarFo!

Wells: What did you say? Sorry, my contract for being the #1 Contender for the World Championship blocked my hearing.

chunkkynutzzz
05-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Reiko Vs Shaz IC as Reiko: Can You See Me Making Shaz Tapout...If You Can't See it by Imagining..You Will See it by Reality..I'm Going to Lock in Any of My Multi-Submissions and Never letting go ..until The Ref Says Stop Reiko ,That's Enough.

chunkkynutzzz
05-26-2012, 09:57 PM
ScarFo Replies to Wells: Wells Put This Bugg 5o Yo Ear...you will be a former #1 Contender Cuz yo Track Record says so..So Juz know so now and know that Scarfo Will Dominate This Company Sooner Than Later.

Krysys
05-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Wells: What did you say? Sorry, my contract for being the #1 Contender for the Global Heavyweight Championship blocked my hearing.

Fixed for ya.

eyehatecena
05-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Fixed for ya.

Lol....yeah its hard to keep up with all the titles names in all the feds

Krysys
05-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Lol....yeah its hard to keep up with all the titles names in all the feds

Lol true I suppose

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 03:33 PM

Storm: You know Angelo...you are right...mediocrity is no longer the standard in TCW...or atleast...it won't be after I beat Noviky over there for the TCW World Championship at our next show. Two times now I've been screwed out of what should be mine.....it won't happen for a third time...I promise that

Grind_Bastard
05-27-2012, 07:40 PM
I have to apologize for delaying the show, totally my fault, first a change of plans on Friday, then totally forgot!!!

Sent to Krysys anyway.

*Runs away in shame*

magglis
05-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Storm: You know Angelo...you are right...mediocrity is no longer the standard in TCW...or atleast...it won't be after I beat Noviky over there for the TCW World Championship at our next show. Two times now I've been screwed out of what should be mine.....it won't happen for a third time...I promise that
Angelo:Good luck my friend and when you do that i will come for the title

S.E. Zero
05-27-2012, 09:00 PM
I have to apologize for delaying the show, totally my fault, first a change of plans on Friday, then totally forgot!!!

Sent to Krysys anyway.

*Runs away in shame*

Don't go....!!!!! Damn it, he never returned my WWE '12 video game T____T

AirBourne
05-27-2012, 09:00 PM
ScarFo Replies to Wells: Wells Put This Bugg 5o Yo Ear...you will be a former #1 Contender Cuz yo Track Record says so..So Juz know so now and know that Scarfo Will Dominate This Company Sooner Than Later.

Wells: You're right, I'll be a former #1 contender, because I'll be champion when I'm done.

eyehatecena
05-27-2012, 11:42 PM

Sent to Krysys anyway.

*Runs away in shame*
*Sloth gives Grind one of his Blankies*
Sloth: Sleep it off my brother. Sleep fixes everything

KJ PUNK
05-28-2012, 11:15 AM
PUNK: *walks in with the Resistance Championship around my waist* Man this belt sure is shiny. I should just get it custom fitted since nobody else will ever wear it.

S.E. Zero
05-28-2012, 12:56 PM
PUNK: *walks in with the Resistance Championship around my waist* Man this belt sure is shiny. I should just get it custom fitted since nobody else will ever wear it.

Lol, nice confidence bro :)

Shaz11
05-28-2012, 02:08 PM
IC as Reiko: .Make Sure it is in Every Way Possible, As I Will Make You Feel an Execution and a PinFall. Preparation is your key to a locked door. Behind that , a Brick Wall . Reiko is that Wall. Your Shiz stops here Shaz.

Shaz: You hitting me with an Execution won't happen! I will hit YOU with the 'Best in the World', and then I will make you tap out using the Shaz-Mission. So don't get your hopes up, cause whatever comes up, must come down!

Krysys
05-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Ok, so do to issues I have had, the AR and TCW shows will be postponed a week, I apologize.

Krysys
05-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Ok, so do to issues I have had, the AR and TCW shows will be postponed a week, I apologize.

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 01:48 PM

Understandable bro. Real life stuff def comes before efed stuff. no worries! Hope all is well!

chunkkynutzzz
05-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Ic:keep scarfo jonez in mind

chunkkynutzzz
05-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Shaz: You hitting me with an Execution won't happen! I will hit YOU with the 'Best in the World', and then I will make you tap out using the Shaz-Mission. So don't get your hopes up, cause whatever comes up, must come down!

IC as Reiko: I Would Love For Us to Be in a Submission Match, You Hear Me Worst in The World at Everything you do. Shaz-mission ? Sure, shiz sure. Good luck with that B.S.

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 02:22 PM
IC as Reiko: I Would Love For Us to Be in a Submission Match, You Hear Me Worst in The World at Everything you do. Shaz-mission ? Sure, shiz sure. Good luck with that B.S.

Shaz: I'm gonna kick that plastic ass of your's! Just watch! I'll be there to make you tap out! Punk!

chunkkynutzzz
05-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Shaz: I'm gonna kick that plastic ass of your's! Just watch! I'll be there to make you tap out! Punk!

IC as Reiko: Whatever you say shiz, Listen Close to when the ref says Are You Ready to Give up ..Are you Ready to Give up..Don't Hesitate When n the Hurting starts and rapidly slap the mat and yell yesssssss, yeessssssss ...yesssssss.

Then roll over and hold your neck..Because ima leave it BROKEN!

VanHooliganX
05-30-2012, 10:51 AM

Been happening to me as well pal, hence why barely any IC'ing so if you forgive me, I'll forgive you :cool: lol

magglis
05-30-2012, 12:45 PM
No prob bro.Shit happens

Shaz11
05-30-2012, 02:57 PM
IC as Reiko: Whatever you say shiz, Listen Close to when the ref says Are You Ready to Give up ..Are you Ready to Give up..Don't Hesitate When n the Hurting starts and rapidly slap the mat and yell yesssssss, yeessssssss ...yesssssss.

Then roll over and hold your neck..Because ima leave it BROKEN!

Shaz: No, cause the hurting won't happen. I'll hit you with the 'Best in the World' to put you in a coma! So shut that cocky mouth of yours! Cause shiz will go down in that ring! You get me?

S.E. Zero
05-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Greed: More time to enjoy my sinfully precious Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship?! Yes, please.

S.E. Zero
05-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Novikov: Hmm, is very interesting to see how many fools think they can defeat me. They'll fall, they always to the might of Mother Russia and that of The Russian Hammer Bomb. Novikov will be champion for a very long time.

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Novikov: Hmm, is very interesting to see how many fools think they can defeat me. They'll fall, they always to the might of Mother Russia and that of The Russian Hammer Bomb. Novikov will be champion for a very long time.

Storm: I don't think...I know. That title you hold, if you scrape off the name that is there, you'll see mine right under it. That's because before I was screwed out of my shot to move on in the tournament, the management in the back inscribed my name in the belt permanently, because when all is said and done...that's my belt. When I don't hold it, the person who has the misfortune of having it around their waist...is merely holding it for me. Remember Nikki...I am the #1 contender to your title...and at this next TCW event...I will walk away as the champion...simple as that

S.E. Zero
05-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Storm: I don't think...I know. That title you hold, if you scrape off the name that is there, you'll see mine right under it. That's because before I was screwed out of my shot to move on in the tournament, the management in the back inscribed my name in the belt permanently, because when all is said and done...that's my belt. When I don't hold it, the person who has the misfortune of having it around their waist...is merely holding it for me. Remember Nikki...I am the #1 contender to your title...and at this next TCW event...I will walk away as the champion...simple as that

Novikov: You lost because you let others stop you. Screwed? Ha. You could've done more to prove this title deserves to be in your possession.

I did it all, I decimated my competition. I did more than anyone ad will do more as time goes by. Rather than crying like a bitch over being screwed, change your tampon and get ready for the one you'll get at facing me for the gold because when I'm through with you, you'll beg never to face The Russian Hammer ever again.

chunkkynutzzz
06-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Shaz: No, cause the hurting won't happen. I'll hit you with the 'Best in the World' to put you in a coma! So shut that cocky mouth of yours! Cause shiz will go down in that ring! You get me?

IC as Reiko: Nobody Can Say it Better Than You, I Applaud You For Being Correct SHIZ WILL GO DOWN IN THAT RING! ..if I Got You!..I DID!...

Can't Wait to Show The World Why Your In the Worst In It, I'm Not Trying to Be The Best in Wrestling Today, I Just Am The Greatest of All Time.

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 11:48 AM
IC as Reiko: Nobody Can Say it Better Than You, I Applaud You For Being Correct SHIZ WILL GO DOWN IN THAT RING! ..if I Got You!..I DID!...

Can't Wait to Show The World Why Your In the Worst In It, I'm Not Trying to Be The Best in Wrestling Today, I Just Am The Greatest of All Time.

Shaz: You? The greatest of all time? Bitch please! I am 100x better than you! And I'll prove it when we go one on one, where I will defeat you.

Krysys
06-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Ok good news. I have officially set out PMs for TCW4! And I have begun to work on it so we should be a go for Friday

AirBourne
06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Greed: More time to enjoy my sinfully precious Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship?! Yes, please.

Wells: Not for long you won't.

S.E. Zero
06-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Wells: Not for long you won't.

Greed: Keep dreaming Wells, you'll be just another to Sin soon enough.

S.E. Zero
06-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Ok good news. I have officially set out PMs for TCW4! And I have begun to work on it so we should be a go for Friday

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/281/2/a/me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2.jpg

AirBourne
06-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Greed: Keep dreaming Wells, you'll be just another to Sin soon enough.

Wells: You're right, I'll commit the worst Sin of all, I will kill you in the ring when I beat you for the title.

Vegas
06-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Wells: You're right, I'll commit the worst Sin of all, I will kill you in the ring when I beat you for the title.

Pride: You think you can kill my brother? Dear Boy that is absurd! I mean I hate to boast about our team...Oh wit yes I do! There is no way in hell you can beat Greed. I hope you have written out your will

S.E. Zero
06-02-2012, 03:02 PM

Greed: Kill Sin? You delirious imbecile. Sin is eternal. The Seven Deadly sins are eternal. My reign as the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion will be eternal.

Problem with you is you don't focus. While you're off facing some hacks in EWNCW, a midget from the far east in ICW or getting title shot after title shot after shot but always coming up short (which is what will happen here, mark my words) you simply aren't good enough, even if you believe it in your own mind.

Sin has proven that when focused on a mission it's the greatest force this world has ever known. My purpose is to make sure the gold stays on side Sin for all of time and to make sure that all those who oppose Sin, get what's coming to them including offering them as sacrifice to satisfy the never ending thirst for blood that Sin demands. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful offering for Sin and after I destroy soon and retain my Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship, you might just learn it always pays to embrace the Sin.

AirBourne
06-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Greed: Kill Sin? You delirious imbecile. Sin is eternal. The Seven Deadly sins are eternal. My reign as the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion will be eternal.

Problem with you is you don't focus. While you're off facing some hacks in EWNCW, a midget from the far east in ICW or getting title shot after title shot after shot but always coming up short (which is what will happen here, mark my words) you simply aren't good enough, even if you believe it in your own mind.

Sin has proven that when focused on a mission it's the greatest force this world has ever known. My purpose is to make sure the gold stays on side Sin for all of time and to make sure that all those who oppose Sin, get what's coming to them including offering them as sacrifice to satisfy the never ending thirst for blood that Sin demands. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful offering for Sin and after I destroy soon and retain my Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship, you might just learn it always pays to embrace the Sin.

Wells: You call me out of what I haven't done, but there isn't much you haven't done yourself Greed. Your brothers and sisters have helped you throughout this. You beat Van, but you haven't faced me. I'm a hell of a lot better then him, and when I face you for the title, you'll see exactly why, and when you do, it'll be the moment when the referee counts 3 on your downed body, with me pinning it.

S.E. Zero
06-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Wells: You call me out of what I haven't done, but there isn't much you haven't done yourself Greed. Your brothers and sisters have helped you throughout this. You beat Van, but you haven't faced me. I'm a hell of a lot better then him, and when I face you for the title, you'll see exactly why, and when you do, it'll be the moment when the referee counts 3 on your downed body, with me pinning it.

Greed: I don't remember things that will never occur, so good luck in trying to defeat but if you by ever so miraculous off chance actually manage to do so, prepare to be hunted by Sin till the end of days until I recover what is and will always be rightfully mine.

I'm a greedy motherfucker and when I want something, I go through hell and back to get it. This Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship is something I will make sure stays with me, no matter what.

So come Revolution Showdown, the only being pinned as the ref counts the 3 will be you. See you then.

BlackFalcon
06-02-2012, 04:19 PM

JUst checkn to see if I am to expect one, since I've not got one through yet

Krysys
06-02-2012, 04:27 PM
JUst checkn to see if I am to expect one, since I've not got one through yet

No, I will get you something next show though

AirBourne
06-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Greed: I don't remember things that will never occur, so good luck in trying to defeat but if you by ever so miraculous off chance actually manage to do so, prepare to be hunted by Sin till the end of days until I recover what is and will always be rightfully mine.

I'm a greedy motherfucker and when I want something, I go through hell and back to get it. This Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship is something I will make sure stays with me, no matter what.

So come Revolution Showdown, the only being pinned as the ref counts the 3 will be you. See you then.

Wells: Greed, just you wait. If you decide to grow a pair and face me without your family helping you out, then you will see why you will lose the title. I will destroy you all, one by one. Just you wait.

magglis
06-02-2012, 04:37 PM
You don't want anything from me?

Krysys
06-02-2012, 04:49 PM
You don't want anything from me?

Not this go around

S.E. Zero
06-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Wells: Greed, just you wait. If you decide to grow a pair and face me without your family helping you out, then you will see why you will lose the title. I will destroy you all, one by one. Just you wait.

Greed: Seeing as how they didn't help me beat Van Hooligan X, why would I need them to beat you? You're not worth their attention nor mine actually but I turn down no challenge, since I know Sin will help me overcome anything in my way.

You should be the one who should grow a pair and stop trying to bring my family into this. They'll have nothing to do with me kicking your ass at Revolution Showdown. You'll see that yourself, very soon.

magglis
06-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Not this go around
Sorry bro but what?:confused:

HolyJose2391
06-02-2012, 05:04 PM
IC: Alright I'm done sittin on the sidelines. Fuck the belt I am still the Champion of Champions Sin you guys may hold the gold but god dammit I'll be going after each and every one of you meet a new sin in me that bitch is called Fear!

Krysys
06-02-2012, 05:12 PM
IC: Alright I'm done sittin on the sidelines. Fuck the belt I am still the Champion of Champions Sin you guys may hold the gold but god dammit I'll be going after each and every one of you meet a new sin in me that bitch is called Fear!

Wrath: *Laughs* Please, you think any of us fear you? Trust me boy, you couldn't be further from the truth. Fear, that is what you say. You don't fear us do you? Funny, as we really haven't given you a reason to be fearful. Have you ever wondered why they call me Wrath? Keep this up and you will quickly find out. I suggest you go and play somewhere else and leave me to focus on Rob Turne.

chunkkynutzzz
06-02-2012, 06:30 PM
IC as scarfo Jonez: I Find it Comical All The Talking, Reason why is because Soon Enuff ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE MINE!!!

chunkkynutzzz
06-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Shaz: You? The greatest of all time? Bitch please! I am 100x better than you! And I'll prove it when we go one on one, where I will defeat you.
IC as Reiko:
Me! YES THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!! BETTER THAN YOU AND I WON'T NEED TO PROVE IT!...Defeating you will be Easy ,as in you proving something ,Well The fact that you will break the record of fastest hands in the world while slapping a mat 100x faster then a regular man lmao..That's The Only Thing That You Will Prove you Wank!

The Greatest of All Time vs The Worst in The World..Odds Favorite=REIKO!!!

eyehatecena
06-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Sloth: Who took my Damn Blankie? Oh wait, my Team Combat Belt was laying on it. Carry on!

Krysys
06-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Sloth: Who took my Damn Blankie? Oh wait, my Team Combat Belt was laying on it. Carry on!

OOC: Made this for you buddy!

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/350931.jpg

eyehatecena
06-02-2012, 10:27 PM

lol. thats fucking cool. Thanks

eyehatecena
06-02-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm gonna use it for a commercial for Alpha Rev when I post PAIN

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 04:52 AM
IC as Reiko:
Me! YES THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!! BETTER THAN YOU AND I WON'T NEED TO PROVE IT!...Defeating you will be Easy ,as in you proving something ,Well The fact that you will break the record of fastest hands in the world while slapping a mat 100x faster then a regular man lmao..That's The Only Thing That You Will Prove you Wank!

The Greatest of All Time vs The Worst in The World..Odds Favorite=REIKO!!!

Shaz: I love the way you lie! I am the best in the world at what I do! You are the worst wrestler in this roster! I can beat you anyday of the week! You'll probably break the record for being the biggest wuss of wrestling!

chunkkynutzzz
06-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Shaz: I love the way you lie! I am the best in the world at what I do! You are the worst wrestler in this roster! I can beat you anyday of the week! You'll probably break the record for being the biggest wuss of wrestling!

IC as Reiko: Your Mic Skills Establish Exactly The Point That I Made, Shaz is The Worst in The World at Everything you do. You Couldn't Even make a great enough comeback against me because Fear was in your eyes..and I can tell the more you run your mouth ,that faster you will be giving up in that ring Vs Reiko!

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 06:22 PM
IC as Reiko: Your Mic Skills Establish Exactly The Point That I Made, Shaz is The Worst in The World at Everything you do. You Couldn't Even make a great enough comeback against me because Fear was in your eyes..and I can tell the more you run your mouth ,that faster you will be giving up in that ring Vs Reiko!

Shaz: Ha! You piss me off so much! Listen, you need to stop running your mouth before real shiz happens! I'm on the big man ting at the moment! I can defeat anyone put in front of me! So how about YOU stop running your mouth before I beat the crap out of you!

chunkkynutzzz
06-03-2012, 09:53 PM
IC as Scarfo Jonez: ScarFo Paying Some Home Visits!!!

chunkkynutzzz
06-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Shaz: Ha! You piss me off so much! Listen, you need to stop running your mouth before real shiz happens! I'm on the big man ting at the moment! I can defeat anyone put in front of me! So how about YOU stop running your mouth before I beat the crap out of you!

IC as Reiko: I Noticed One Thing About You..You Can't Think For Yourself Can You Worst in The World.. When Someone Speaks That is Your Balance ..Your Choice of Words are Those That are Said to You. Shaz is Pathetic.and Your a Piece of Shiz as Shaz is Shit!..So Shiz Defines you Perfectly!..I Can't Wait to Have you pass out, because if I feel the same way the night I meet you as I feel now..I swear I'm not letting go of any submission I apply to you.

magglis
06-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Angelo: All roster can beat you.You are a joke not a champion, "Drago".No brain only power

S.E. Zero
06-04-2012, 02:43 AM
Angelo: All roster can beat you.You are a joke not a champion, "Drago".No brain only power

Novikov: Ah, the Italian Queen. Done nothing but bitch like everyone else.

The only joke here is you. All the TCW roster can face me including your pussy ass but no one will beat me. As I said before the only words all will hear in a match involving Novikov are: Here is your winner and still TCW World Heavyweight Champion.....Uri Novikov.

Power means nothing except in the hands of ''The Russian Hammer'' and that of Mother Russia, so be prepared to feel power via The Russian Hammer Bomb when we do meet in the ring, sooner or later. All hail Mother Russia.

magglis
06-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Novikov: Ah, the Italian Queen. Done nothing but bitch like everyone else.

The only joke here is you. All the TCW roster can face me including your pussy ass but no one will beat me. As I said before the only words all will hear in a match involving Novikov are: Here is your winner and still TCW World Heavyweight Champion.....Uri Novikov.

Power means nothing except in the hands of ''The Russian Hammer'' and that of Mother Russia, so be prepared to feel power via The Russian Hammer Bomb when we do meet in the ring, sooner or later. All hail Mother Russia.
Angelo: You are a pathetic little worm,you haven't face me before and you will never beat me.A monkey has more IQ than you and your country is as stupid as USA is.Your days as a champion are coming to an end "Drago".The Angelo era has already began.

S.E. Zero
06-04-2012, 03:11 AM
Angelo: You are a pathetic little worm,you haven't face me before and you will never beat me.A monkey has more IQ than you and your country is as stupid as USA is.Your days as a champion are coming to an end "Drago".The Angelo era has already began.

Novikov: Your dream of thinking you can defeat me, is the only pathetic thing here besides ego. You probably like to hang out with those monkeys and throw feces at another, you probably eat it too. It must taste so much better than the garbage you call italian food.

Russia is better in every way to any other country in the world, hence it's perfection. That is obvious, of course you with no sense of the obvious live in a fantasy world where Italy actually matters. Ha.

Make me believe that idle threat and maybe I might one day quake in my boots. You've done nothing to make me feel you are a threat to me. Do something memorable so that people forget it the next day. Make an impact so that career ends with a bang. Do something that actually maes it so people give a damn about you cause I sure as hell do not. Your imaginary ''era'' ends when you see stars after you receive a Russian Hammer Bomb, from yours truly.

magglis
06-04-2012, 03:25 AM
Novikov: Your dream of thinking you can defeat me, is the only pathetic thing here besides ego. You probably like to hang out with those monkeys and throw feces at another, you probably eat it too. It must taste so much better than the garbage you call italian food.

Russia is better in every way to any other country in the world, hence it's perfection. That is obvious, of course you with no sense of the obvious live in a fantasy world where Italy actually matters. Ha.

Make me believe that idle threat and maybe I might one day quake in my boots. You've done nothing to make me feel you are a threat to me. Do something memorable so that people forget it the next day. Make an impact so that career ends with a bang. Do something that actually maes it so people give a damn about you cause I sure as hell do not. Your imaginary ''era'' ends when you see stars after you receive a Russian Hammer Bomb, from yours truly.
Angelo:You are talking too much Novikov and you're keep saying that you can beat.I think you...No i know you can't beat the Italian Stallion.So if you want to proof me that you deserve that title,face Antonyo in a match for the world title.

Say yes if you got the guts.

S.E. Zero
06-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Angelo:You are talking too much Novikov and you're keep saying that you can beat.I think you...No i know you can't beat the Italian Stallion.So if you want to proof me that you deserve that title,face Antonyo in a match for the world title.

Say yes if you got the guts.

Novikov: Ha. You don't get it do you? Earn it like a man or go cry like a little bitch to management like Storm did, I don't care. I don;t have to say yes for if you want to face me, the challenged is welcomed. A true wrestler, excuse me, a true Russian wrestler always welcomes the challenge.

Meet me in the ring then, if you've got the guts to get knocked the fuck out.

OoC: That's it for me. gotta work in a bit. Peace.

magglis
06-04-2012, 05:00 AM
Novikov: Ha. You don't get it do you? Earn it like a man or go cry like a little bitch to management like Storm did, I don't care. I don;t have to say yes for if you want to face me, the challenged is welcomed. A true wrestler, excuse me, a true Russian wrestler always welcomes the challenge.

Meet me in the ring then, if you've got the guts to get knocked the fuck out.

OoC: That's it for me. gotta work in a bit. Peace.
OOC: See ya bro,its always nice icing with you

Angelo: You are the one who can't understand anything.I don't need to earn anything i was born to become a champion

I'll see you in the ring Novikov.Till then all i can do is wish you good luck...

Shaz11
06-04-2012, 05:13 AM
IC as Reiko: I Noticed One Thing About You..You Can't Think For Yourself Can You Worst in The World.. When Someone Speaks That is Your Balance ..Your Choice of Words are Those That are Said to You. Shaz is Pathetic.and Your a Piece of Shiz as Shaz is Shit!..So Shiz Defines you Perfectly!..I Can't Wait to Have you pass out, because if I feel the same way the night I meet you as I feel now..I swear I'm not letting go of any submission I apply to you.

Shaz: Shut your mouth now! Talking means absolutely NOTHING! Wrestling is what we'll do. And I'll make you tap out! But I swear to god that I won't stop choking you!

chunkkynutzzz
06-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Shaz: Shut your mouth now! Talking means absolutely NOTHING! Wrestling is what we'll do. And I'll make you tap out! But I swear to god that I won't stop choking you!

IC as Reik: tisk,tisk lil piece of shiz, Go Choke what you do best Bitch... Because Over Here in TCW your not going to amount to anything worthy. The Highlight of Your Career will be being left a complete mess by a submission Master!..I Encourage for you to gain more Courage, Because after the first minute in the ring with me.Only Tears will flow down your idiotic Face! ...Are you Hearing me Worst in The World!!!!

AirBourne
06-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Wells: Greed, just you wait, that precious title of your's won't be around your waist much longer. It'll be around a rightful champion, me. So just wait, it'll all happen very soon.

AirBourne
06-06-2012, 10:45 AM
AR, stay alive!!!!! lol

Grind_Bastard
06-06-2012, 12:50 PM

Can't see it!

eyehatecena
06-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Can't see it!

Sloth: MY BLANKIE!!!!!!!!!! ITS GONE!!!!!!!!!!! I blame Muir and Silver!

HolyJose2391
06-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Sloth: MY BLANKIE!!!!!!!!!! ITS GONE!!!!!!!!!!! I blame Muir and Silver!
*HolyJose appears on a screen* oh you mean this blankie? Poor whittle Sloth without his blankie. Revenge is a bitch

*lights Blankie on fire*

eyehatecena
06-06-2012, 11:12 PM
*HolyJose appears on a screen* oh you mean this blankie? Poor whittle Sloth without his blankie. Revenge is a bitch

*lights Blankie on fire*

Sloth: BLANKIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO! I will personally make you pay, your life as you know it is over

HolyJose2391
06-06-2012, 11:20 PM
IC: The psychological Warfare has begun hahahahahahahahah

Krysys
06-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Ok guys the show is finally up, I apologize for the delay.

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Nice show from AR! Some interesting characters developing nicely here!

eyehatecena
06-07-2012, 12:42 PM

Sloth: You! You stay away from my Blankie!

OOC: Ok, off to read the show

VanHooliganX
06-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Good show Krysys.

Glad you made me Christian. Can never be sad when I'm played as that beast guy :cool: lol

Krysys
06-07-2012, 12:44 PM

Indeed, I must say that the stand out promo was Vegas as Pride, he really brought that character to life and made you believe he was Sin

Tommy Thunder
06-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Indeed, I must say that the stand out promo was Vegas as Pride, he really brought that character to life and made you believe he was Sin

That group is very interesting right now. Everyone seems to be enjoying doing the promos for them!

eyehatecena
06-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Great show Krysys- and great work on all the promos for everyone involved. And I rather like being part of Sin- its fun working with others I usually don't get to in other feds

Destruction
06-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Great work as always guys

S.E. Zero
06-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Nice show, Marik is starting to look like a jackass for putting that bounty on the 7DS so that will be interesting to see.

HolyJose2391
06-07-2012, 01:33 PM
I seem to have fucked up the coding for entrances on the matches I wrote I apologize about that guys

Krysys
06-07-2012, 01:44 PM
I seem to have fucked up the coding for entrances on the matches I wrote I apologize about that guys

Hmmm??? o.0

S.E. Zero
06-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Greed: Marik, you're the cancer in Alpha Revolution. Sin was here before you even considered Alpha Revolution a lucrative business and it will be here until we feel Sin can no longer make Alpha Revolution.

Wells, you see this.....

http://topropebelts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/100_16771.JPG

^ That is MINE!!!!!!! The Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship is now a part of me and if you think you or any fool looking to cash in on that ''bounty'' will take what is mine away from me, you got problems. SIN is and always be better and now you have made yourself our target along with those who stand in our way and soon a sacrifice will be needed.

Question is.....who? Who will be the next victim of the Seven Deadly Sins? Soon the answers will be revealed and you will all be reminded of SIN is all powerful and eternal as are The Seven Deadly Sins.

HolyJose2391
06-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Hmmm??? o.0
The entrance themes I messed up doing the coding for that one like Luke Turne's, Scarfo and others

Krysys
06-07-2012, 03:16 PM
The entrance themes I messed up doing the coding for that one like Luke Turne's, Scarfo and others

Shit happens, no big deal.

Krysys
06-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Marik: Ok, so I am having some issues with funding for TCW, apparently the reception has been less than perfect. So I have decided to re-valuate the company and with that we are taking a small break, no this is not the end, just stay glued to TCW as more info will be released

AirBourne
06-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Greed: Marik, you're the cancer in Alpha Revolution. Sin was here before you even considered Alpha Revolution a lucrative business and it will be here until we feel Sin can no longer make Alpha Revolution.

Wells, you see this.....

http://topropebelts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/100_16771.JPG

^ That is MINE!!!!!!! The Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship is now a part of me and if you think you or any fool looking to cash in on that ''bounty'' will take what is mine away from me, you got problems. SIN is and always be better and now you have made yourself our target along with those who stand in our way and soon a sacrifice will be needed.

Question is.....who? Who will be the next victim of the Seven Deadly Sins? Soon the answers will be revealed and you will all be reminded of SIN is all powerful and eternal as are The Seven Deadly Sins.

Wells: Greed, what I did to ScarFo Jonez and to you tonight, will happen when I face you for the title. You can say what you want, but when all is said and done, I will do what I did at the end of the show, hold my title above your non-moving body.

AirBourne
06-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Great show you guys!
Wow, hell of a show!

Krysys
06-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Breaking News: Wrestlers Injured

Earlier today Indy Wrestlers Yuki Ryder and Greg Comms were injured when they were assaulted by the members of Seven Deadly Sins, U-Corp officials attempted to stop the beating, but were outpowered,

Marik has stated that the Group will face severe punishments including Greed facing both Van Hooligan X and Ryan Wells in a Handicap Match next week, we are also being told that the two wrestlers have suffered career ending injuries and they are threatening a lawsuit against U-Corp, Marik, and the members of Seven Deadly Sins.

We managed to reach Wrath for comment, he was quoted as saying "They can do what they please, we have officially took this company hostage! If the so called "Boss" Whats to put a bounty on us, so be it, but by doing that he signed the death wish of anyone who challenges us!"

When asked for comment U-Corp VP of Talent, James Ashford said they legally couldn't talk about ongoing legal issues. He was also quoted as saying "Mr.Sheehan is fully aware and the members involved will be dealt with."

Marik Sheehan could not be reached for comment.

AirBourne
06-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Wells: Oh dear, I made Greed mad, I'm sorry about those poor indy wrestlers, I'll make sure to avenge them when I beat Greed.

eyehatecena
06-07-2012, 09:43 PM

Yeah, I had that problem until I started doing all the entrances in MS Word- converting the text into hyperlinks. But like Krysys said, shit happens- and am sure Krysys is really liking the extra help

eyehatecena
06-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Breaking News: Wrestlers Injured

Earlier today Indy Wrestlers Yuki Ryder and Greg Comms were injured when they were assaulted by the members of Seven Deadly Sins, U-Corp officials attempted to stop the beating, but were outpowered,

Marik has stated that the Group will face severe punishments including Greed facing both Van Hooligan X and Ryan Wells in a Handicap Match next week, we are also being told that the two wrestlers have suffered career ending injuries and they are threatening a lawsuit against U-Corp, Marik, and the members of Seven Deadly Sins.

We managed to reach Wrath for comment, he was quoted as saying "They can do what they please, we have officially took this company hostage! If the so called "Boss" Whats to put a bounty on us, so be it, but by doing that he signed the death wish of anyone who challenges us!"

When asked for comment U-Corp VP of Talent, James Ashford said they legally couldn't talk about ongoing legal issues. He was also quoted as saying "Mr.Sheehan is fully aware and the members involved will be dealt with."

Marik Sheehan could not be reached for comment.

Sloth: No one is safe from us. And be warned, I got a new blankie, and no one. I MEAN NO ONE! better fuck with it- well my brothers and sisters in Sin can use it if needed- but no one else!

Krysys
06-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Wells: Oh dear, I made Greed mad, I'm sorry about those poor indy wrestlers, I'll make sure to avenge them when I beat Greed.

Wrath: Ha! You believe you can beat my brother, but his Greed knows no bounds, he will go to any length to keep what is his, and what makes you think you will make it to your title match? *Laughs* You are our target, we will destroy you.

Yeah, I had that problem until I started doing all the entrances in MS Word- converting the text into hyperlinks. But like Krysys said, shit happens- and am sure Krysys is really liking the extra help

You have no idea.

HolyJose2391
06-07-2012, 10:08 PM
I just never had that problem I'll just be more careful next time and I'm more than happy to help

AirBourne
06-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Wrath: Ha! You believe you can beat my brother, but his Greed knows no bounds, he will go to any length to keep what is his, and what makes you think you will make it to your title match? *Laughs* You are our target, we will destroy you.

Wells: That's what you think, just wait, when your brother is down and out for not only the 3 count, but life's count from my doing, you'll know you made the mistake thinking any of you could beat me.

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Wells: The clocking is ticking Greed, your time with my title is shortening by the second...beware.

bearkg88
06-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Marik: Ok, so I am having some issues with funding for TCW, apparently the reception has been less than perfect. So I have decided to re-valuate the company and with that we are taking a small break, no this is not the end, just stay glued to TCW as more info will be released

So I am guessing that means TCW 4 won't be up today then?

Krysys
06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Nope, sorry guys

bearkg88
06-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Nope, sorry guys

Bummer. TCW isn't closing is it? Or just personal stuff coming up that is eating up your time bro?

Krysys
06-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Bummer. TCW isn't closing is it? Or just personal stuff coming up that is eating up your time bro?

Can't exactly answer that :) you gotta wait and see

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Why am I the only guy posting on A-Rev?
Come on, show some spirit! lol

S.E. Zero
06-08-2012, 06:16 PM

Am busy finishing up my matches for Brutality but dont worry we can IC once I finish everything :p

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Am busy finishing up my matches for Brutality but dont worry we can IC once I finish everything :p

Oh good! Can't wait!

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Wells: *Whistling while walking backstage* Greed, boy, where are you?

eyehatecena
06-08-2012, 10:02 PM

And I've been busy writing EWA PAIN!

Besides Sloth is sleeping in his Blankie and Mike Muir is busy banging EWAs Barbie Panzer, lol.

Destruction
06-08-2012, 10:03 PM

Luke Turne: You're a weird boy

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Luke Turne: You're a weird boy

Wells: And...you are?

Destruction
06-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Wells: And...you are?

Luke: The man who beat Project XIX at Ring of Redemption, and number 1 contender to the EWA Tag Team Championships.

What about you Rob Terry? Or are you a former number 1 contender, and basing your life around that one flukeish agreement. Cunt

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Luke: The man who beat Project XIX at Ring of Redemption, and number 1 contender to the EWA Tag Team Championships.

What about you Rob Terry? Or are you a former number 1 contender, and basing your life around that one flukeish agreement. Cunt

Wells: Rob Terry? Funny, good joke. And I'm the guy who beat Raden Blaine, and I'm the #1 Contender for the A-Rev Global Championship. So I don't know what you have that can top that, so shut your mouth rookie. You beat some genetic mutation of a person, not a real wrestler.

Destruction
06-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Wells: Rob Terry? Funny, good joke. And I'm the guy who beat Raden Blaine, and I'm the #1 Contender for the A-Rev Global Championship. So I don't know what you have that can top that, so shut your mouth rookie. You beat some genetic mutation of a person, not a real wrestler.

Luke Turne: You beat Raden Blain to win the number 1 contendership WHICH YOU WILL LOSE, yet you can't beat him in an EWA World Title Match. Weird

I beat the best, and I'm coming for you, douche

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Luke Turne: You beat Raden Blain to win the number 1 contendership WHICH YOU WILL LOSE, yet you can't beat him in an EWA World Title Match. Weird

I beat the best, and I'm coming for you, douche

Wells: Yeah, I didn't beat him because I was attacked during my match smart one. Do some research. And yeah ok, when I beat Greed for the title, I'll make sure I take you down a step towards reality dumbshit. You are just a rookie, don't get ahead of yourself.

Destruction
06-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Wells: Yeah, I didn't beat him because I was attacked during my match smart one. Do some research. And yeah ok, when I beat Greed for the title, I'll make sure I take you down a step towards reality dumbshit. You are just a rookie, don't get ahead of yourself.

Luke Turne: Do some research? My creator's on creative you dumbass. And it's only fair you were attacked, as you attacked Muir earlier in the night. And Greed will take your shit, and shove it up your ass

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Luke Turne: Do some research? My creator's on creative you dumbass. And it's only fair you were attacked, as you attacked Muir earlier in the night. And Greed will take your shit, and shove it up your ass

Wells: Oh ok, and when you find out the truth, that I didn't attack him, I'll shut your mouth by putting my fist between your eyes. And ok, just wait till I win the title in front of the great fans of A-Rev, I'll make you see it up close and personally, when I knock your lights out with it.

Krysys
06-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Ok, so I have officially started sending out PM's for next weeks show, get these back ASAP. I refuse to push the show back again.

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Ok, so I have officially started sending out PM's for next weeks show, get these back ASAP. I refuse to push the show back again.

Oh good. ;)

eyehatecena
06-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Wells: Oh ok, and when you find out the truth, that I didn't attack him, I'll shut your mouth by putting my fist between your eyes. And ok, just wait till I win the title in front of the great fans of A-Rev, I'll make you see it up close and personally, when I knock your lights out with it.

Sloth: Different fed guys, different fed. But yes that Mike Muir hates you Wells in EWA, but I hate Muir more. He dared to spit on Blankie. I will crush him. Ok, let me go find Blankie, me sleepy

AirBourne
06-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Sloth: Different fed guys, different fed. But yes that Mike Muir hates you Wells in EWA, but I hate Muir more. He dared to spit on Blankie. I will crush him. Ok, let me go find Blankie, me sleepy

Wells: God you are just a like a child, your only friend being an inanimate object that will be the only other thing in bed with you for the rest of your life.

eyehatecena
06-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Wells: God you are just a like a child, your only friend being an inanimate object that will be the only other thing in bed with you for the rest of your life.

Sloth: I have all my friends I need with my brothers and sisters in Sin

AirBourne
06-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Sloth: I have all my friends I need with my brothers and sisters in Sin

Wells: And there, is where my point is proven, you still have no friends.

AirBourne
06-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Come on, someone has got to be up with to IC with! lol
And Zero, you still owe me an IC fight! :P

AirBourne
06-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Ghost town....I'll set it on fire! Come on A-Rev!!!

Krysys
06-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Ghost town....I'll set it on fire! Come on A-Rev!!!

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/gnm1234567/tumbleweed.gif

AirBourne
06-10-2012, 01:45 PM
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/gnm1234567/tumbleweed.gif

Oh come on Krysys, this is your baby, help it out! lol

Krysys
06-10-2012, 01:48 PM
I can only do so much, if the individuals choose not to take part in any sort of communication within the thread than that is their choice, and it will be reflected within their character's use here in A-Rev.

AirBourne
06-10-2012, 01:54 PM
I can only do so much, if the individuals choose not to take part in any sort of communication within the thread than that is their choice, and it will be reflected within their character's use here in A-Rev.

No I know, I'm just saying.

S.E. Zero
06-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Come on, someone has got to be up with to IC with! lol
And Zero, you still owe me an IC fight! :P

Cool your jets :p I wanna be sure I need to do nothing for other feds before I give this one my undivided attention. It's been one of those weeks where something just pops at the last minute everytime in any fed I'm in where I can and have needed to provide some help. So once I'm sure no one needs my help anymore, we will build the fight between us no problem.

Krysys
06-10-2012, 02:00 PM
No I know, I'm just saying.

It's sad that users feel they don't need to comment, but they can't be forced

AirBourne
06-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Cool your jets :p I wanna be sure I need to do nothing for other feds before I give this one my undivided attention. It's been one of those weeks where something just pops at the last minute everytime in any fed I'm in where I can and have needed to provide some help. So once I'm sure no one needs my help anymore, we will build the fight between us no problem.

I know bud, I understand, you're a busy guy! lol

Krysys
06-11-2012, 12:21 AM
***Alpha Revolution and True Champion Wrestling Merging!!!***

Ok folks, after much deliberation I have decided that running two feds is incredibly difficult task, and one that I cannot do, so with that said TCW and Alpha Revolution will in fact be merging into one Fed. The fed when it debuts will be known as TWE or Titan Wrestling Enterpise. This fed will work quite a bit different from the others, as we will have two brands, OverDrive and BurnOut, and the show will each run every two weeks. The rosters will be sorted and seperated, and than you will be competing in said brand. One show will be written (OverDrive) and the other will be in Video form (BurnOut). Now I know some of you may have question and I will try my best to answer each one, but I will also post some questions here that I think will be answered.

Q: With the shows moving to every 2 weeks, will Oblvion still remain on Wednesday?

A: No, both shows will be on Friday, each being on one week and taking the next week off, as such

Week 1: OverDrive

Week 2: BurnOut

Q: Which brand is TCW and which brand is AR?

A: Technically neither is either, the rosters will be switched up so it won't be the same.

Q: What if we are in both brands?

A: You will be drafted to one brand and compete there

Q: What about the Champions?

A: The Champiosn will remain and be labeled to their brands

Q: How will PPV's be done?

A: PPV's will be out every 8 weeks, which means about 6 PPv's a year

So I have ansered a few question, if you have anymore for me please let me know and I will do my best to answer them. The merge will occur after AR's Revolution Showdown PPV. To make sure this merger goes off on time, TCW will be on hold until after the merger.

Krysys
06-11-2012, 12:22 AM

Ok folks, after much deliberation I have decided that running two feds is incredibly difficult task, and one that I cannot do, so with that said TCW and Alpha Revolution will in fact be merging into one Fed. The fed when it debuts will be known as TWE or Titan Wrestling Enterpise. This fed will work quite a bit different from the others, as we will have two brands, OverDrive and BurnOut, and the show will each run every two weeks. The rosters will be sorted and seperated, and than you will be competing in said brand. One show will be written (OverDrive) and the other will be in Video form (BurnOut). Now I know some of you may have question and I will try my best to answer each one, but I will also post some questions here that I think will be answered.

Q: With the shows moving to every 2 weeks, will Oblvion still remain on Wednesday?

A: No, both shows will be on Friday, each being on one week and taking the next week off, as such

A: Technically neither is either, the rosters will be switched up so it won't be the same.

So I have ansered a few question, if you have anymore for me please let me know and I will do my best to answer them. The merge will occur after AR's Revolution Showdown PPV. To make sure this merger goes off on time, TCW will be on hold until after the merger.

Kryptonite
06-11-2012, 12:31 AM

Okay, sounds good to me! And after all this good happening you have a bonus.. ME!

AirBourne
06-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Oh jesus....I don't know what that's gonna mean...

Krysys
06-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Oh jesus....I don't know what that's gonna mean...

What do you mean? If you have a question or concern you can ask me

VanHooliganX
06-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Makes my life easier I guess. I'll have 1 promo instead of 2 now.

Krysys
06-11-2012, 12:48 AM
Rest assured I gave this much thought and it was heavily discussed in the Batcave. This move was not made lightly, it was done in a way to make sure shows got out on time and that shows ran more smooth and easy.

VanHooliganX
06-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Rest assured I gave this much thought and it was heavily discussed in the Batcave. This move was not made lightly, it was done in a way to make sure shows got out on time and that shows ran more smooth and easy.

Smart move :)

You guys do have a hectic shedule with these 2 and then Brutal (?) in EWNCW too I think.

Krysys
06-11-2012, 12:56 AM
Smart move :)

You guys do have a hectic shedule with these 2 and then Brutal (?) in EWNCW too I think.

EWNCW Schedule

Rage - Tommy Thunder, he's doing that alone right now

Brutality (Formerly BWA) - Vegas and Zero write that

Inferno - TheBeardOfZeus and Kingstrem write that

WarZone - I believe AirBourne is doing that

OverDrive - I will be writing that when it starts

BurnOut - HolyJose will be doing that show

So yeah busy schedule

VanHooliganX
06-11-2012, 12:58 AM
EWNCW Schedule

Rage - Tommy Thunder, he's doing that alone right now

Brutality (Formerly BWA) - Vegas and Zero write that

Inferno - TheBeardOfZeus and Kingstrem write that

WarZone - I believe AirBourne is doing that

OverDrive - I will be writing that when it starts

BurnOut - HolyJose will be doing that show

So yeah busy schedule

http://youtu.be/SQ7_5MMboo4?t=7s

Krysys
06-11-2012, 01:00 AM
http://youtu.be/SQ7_5MMboo4?t=7s

What the hell was that...?!?!?

AirBourne
06-11-2012, 01:05 AM
What the hell was that...?!?!?

FYI, I am not doing WarZone, I had step away with a family situation that is progressively getting worse. While I've been active, if not more then that lately, I can't commit myself, because something may arise and divert my attention at any second for a long period of time for all I know.

AirBourne
06-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Afternoon AR!!

Krysys
06-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Good day folks

Vandarius
06-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Hello guys, whats everyone up too

Krysys
06-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Hello guys, whats everyone up too

Ah, yes.. I just remembered that I have you booked for this week's Oblivion, so keep your eyes out for that

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Hello everyone

Vandarius
06-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Ah, yes.. I just remembered that I have you booked for this week's Oblivion, so keep your eyes out for that

o.O Sounds good to me!

AirBourne
06-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Hello again! lol

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 02:21 PM
I'll be glad to have Novikov and Greed in one place lol this merger sounds exciting

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Novikov: Interesting news, more competition for me to destroy. I like it.

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 02:36 PM

This sounds great.

I might sign up.

eyehatecena
06-11-2012, 02:58 PM
i can understand the merger- i know doing the two was rough. And yes, looks like it will run a little smoother too as wiith people lik Vans- instead of two different storylines, one for each fed- now just one. So yeah, i think its a great move. One very important question though. Can Sloth and his Blankie be on the same show? It is is trademark and his oldest friend. If not, i understand

Krysys
06-11-2012, 03:00 PM
i can understand the merger- i know doing the two was rough. And yes, looks like it will run a little smoother too as wiith people lik Vans- instead of two different storylines, one for each fed- now just one. So yeah, i think its a great move. One very important question though. Can Sloth and his Blankie be on the same show? It is is trademark and his oldest friend. If not, i understand

We can't seperate Sloth from his Blankie!!!

AirBourne
06-11-2012, 03:04 PM
We can't seperate Sloth from his Blankie!!!

o_0
Oh boy....

Krysys
06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
This sounds great.

I might sign up.

We would welcome you obviously lol, be great to have ya.

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 04:00 PM
We would welcome you obviously lol, be great to have ya.

Which roster page should I post my guy in dude?

Krysys
06-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Which roster page should I post my guy in dude?

Either or, you will than be sorted into one of the brands when the merger happens

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Either or, you will than be sorted into one of the brands when the merger happens

Okay dude :) I'll do it now :)

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Okay dude :) I'll do it now :)

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Finally we are on the same fed haha :)

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 04:54 PM
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Finally we are on the same fed haha :)

And you appear to hold two world championships.

I'm coming for you then bro ;)

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 04:57 PM
And you appear to hold two world championships.

I'm coming for you then bro ;)

A lot of people are lol but I'd love to face you one day ;)

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 05:20 PM
A lot of people are lol but I'd love to face you one day ;)

Haha, it'll happen one day mate ;) It's gotta happen!

Krysys
06-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Haha, it'll happen one day mate ;) It's gotta happen!

Good character, what is his theme?

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Good character, what is his theme?

Shit I forgot that haha, I'll add it in now.

Krysys
06-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Shit I forgot that haha, I'll add it in now.

xD That is the them my Japanese Character uses in EWA lol

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 06:13 PM
xD That is the them my Japanese Character uses in EWA lol

Really? Haha.

I can change it if you want me to dude?

Krysys
06-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Really? Haha.

Na its cool bro

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Really? Haha.

The jap have entered the world of fedding haha Shuri could take credit but he's a Mexi-Jap as Jose likes to call him haha The full I've seen have come from Krysys, you and myself :) Go Japan haha

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 07:07 PM
The jap have entered the world of fedding haha Shuri could take credit but he's a Mexi-Jap as Jose likes to call him haha The full I've seen have come from Krysys, you and myself :) Go Japan haha

Haha, is Slayde Japanese then bro?

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Haha, is Slayde Japanese then bro?

Haha, no. The Crimson Samurais, Takashi Ito and Yuji Otani are; I control them haha

No_1eddiefan
06-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Haha, no. The Crimson Samurais, Takashi Ito and Yuji Otani are; I control them haha

See, I did not know that! Haha.

KJ PUNK
06-11-2012, 07:55 PM
PUNK: I'm ready to take on all challengers for my Resistance Championship once the merger goes down.

S.E. Zero
06-11-2012, 08:24 PM
See, I did not know that! Haha.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/202/5/0/now_you_know_by_karipeacee-d4193r2.png

;)

magglis
06-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Angelo: So new fed,but the face of the show is still Antonyo Angelo!

eyehatecena
06-11-2012, 11:22 PM
o_0
Oh boy....

You're just jealous that Well or Silver does not have a Blankie

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 01:01 AM
You're just jealous that Well or Silver does not have a Blankie

You caught me. :P

CM Rock-Austin
06-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Damn, I forgot I was supposed to be in this fed :(. Do I need to PM you Krysys or did Tommy already talk to you?

Krysys
06-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Damn, I forgot I was supposed to be in this fed :(. Do I need to PM you Krysys or did Tommy already talk to you?

Tommy told me, you will debut this week

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 11:42 AM

Woooo! Afternoon AR!

Krysys
06-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Woooo! Afternoon AR!

Still Morning here

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Still Morning here

Fair enough. Lol

VanHooliganX
06-12-2012, 12:55 PM
So are you going to be having like a mini draft for the people on both?

Would be pretty cool, maybe even switching a few a-rev new brand to TCWs brand or something :D

Krysys
06-12-2012, 01:00 PM
So are you going to be having like a mini draft for the people on both?

Would be pretty cool, maybe even switching a few a-rev new brand to TCWs brand or something :D

The rosters for OverDrive and BurnOut are pretty much made, and will be revealed once the merger happens

chunkkynutzzz
06-12-2012, 05:40 PM
IC as Scarfo Jonez: Scarfo Will be a Breakout Star..Yea Breakin Bones, Breakin Faces, Breakin Hearts, Breakin Barriers ..Breakin Stars..That Ring Belongs to Me.

Give Me a Chance to Be ScarFo!!!...I Got The Time, I Put in The Work..

I Payed by Debt. To Society ...Let Me Get it or I'm Taking Opportunity!

I Need a Response to This From The Big Wigs Damn It!!

S.E. Zero
06-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Greed: Oh, Wells.....you muscle bound jackass. Ready to get your ass handed to you at the next Oblivion?

chunkkynutzzz
06-12-2012, 06:27 PM
IC as Reiko: Reiko Fact of The Day

Reiko Has Made Stu Hart Tap Out 2x

This has Been The True Reiko Fact of The Day.

What Does The Boss Think about Reiko..where do I Stand?

CM Rock-Austin
06-12-2012, 09:35 PM

Alright, can't wait!

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Greed: Oh, Wells.....you muscle bound jackass. Ready to get your ass handed to you at the next Oblivion?

Wells: Too bad that ain't happening Greed. I'm going to be the one planting you 6 feet under, and taking that title from you.

eyehatecena
06-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Blankie:

Sloth: Its ok Blankie, you do not need to speak. I will not let anything happen to you or my brothers and sisters in Sin

Blankie:

Sloth: I know, its ok

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Blankie:

Sloth: Its ok Blankie, you do not need to speak. I will not let anything happen to you or my brothers and sisters in Sin

Blankie:

Sloth: I know, its ok

Wells: *Sneaks up behind Sloth, grabs blanket, punches Sloth in the face, and suffocates Sloth with his own blanket until he suffocates and passes out.*

You never promised to protect yourself smart one.

eyehatecena
06-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Wells: *Sneaks up behind Sloth, grabs blanket, punches Sloth in the face, and suffocates Sloth with his own blanket until he suffocates and passes out.*

You never promised to protect yourself smart one.

*All of Sloths brothers and sisters in Sin beat the crap out of Wells, pick up Sloth and his Blankie and carry him to the back- Sloth will repay Wells for what he has done *

*Blankie is pissed off too, no one but Sloth and the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins are allowed to touch Blankie *

*Mike Muir just looks at all this and shakes his head and walks away *

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 10:52 PM
*All of Sloths brothers and sisters in Sin beat the crap out of Wells, pick up Sloth and his Blankie and carry him to the back- Sloth will repay Wells for what he has done *

*Blankie is pissed off too, no one but Sloth and the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins are allowed to touch Blankie *

*Mike Muir just looks at all this and shakes his head and walks away *

Wells: *Gets up, brushes off the dust, nearly unscathed*
Is that the best you got?!?!

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Wells: *Gets up, brushes off the dust, nearly unscathed*
Is that the best you got?!?!

OoC: No sell huh? I'm gonna get Dolph Ziggler to teach how to sell an attack like that lol.

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Wells: Too bad that ain't happening Greed. I'm going to be the one planting you 6 feet under, and taking that title from you.

Greed: Keep dreaming. SIN wins and you, hahahaha, a loser will always a loser. You've proven that you don't have what it takes to ever be a champion and for you to think you can defeat is ludicrous. I have no doubt you'll try to prove me and yourself wrong but we both know you will never be a champion because you aren't good enough.

Get that through that bowling ball you call a head and maybe you wont feel so empty inside once you taste defeat again, only this time you'll remember it forever at the hands of SIN.

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 01:27 AM
OoC: No sell huh? I'm gonna get Dolph Ziggler to teach how to sell an attack like that lol.

OOC: My guy is tough MOFO! :P

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 01:45 AM
OOC: My guy is tough MOFO! :P

Mhmm.....:rolleyes: :p

chunkkynutzzz
06-13-2012, 07:34 AM
***Scarfo Jonez Promo video airs***

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Mhmm.....:rolleyes: :p

Hey buster, what the f is that supposed to mean eh, ese??????!?!?!?! lol

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 03:09 PM
CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BFj0p8giN1k/RwaUOshILaI/AAAAAAAAAGA/9Q-nqWsuyIs/s400/defibrillator.jpg

Now then, what's up?

-

Novikov: Все град, матушки-Ð*оссии

Krysys
06-13-2012, 03:26 PM
CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BFj0p8giN1k/RwaUOshILaI/AAAAAAAAAGA/9Q-nqWsuyIs/s400/defibrillator.jpg

Now then, what's up?

-

Novikov: Все град, матушки-Ð*оссии

Krysys: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG This is not Russia!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 03:35 PM
^^^^^^

As you can see, I'm a tough SOB. :P

Krysys
06-13-2012, 03:42 PM
*Wrath runs and slams his 389lb body into Wells*

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 03:47 PM
*Wrath runs and slams his 389lb body into Wells*

Wells: Ok...*Gets up off the ground slowly*
That kind of hurt, wait---, I see Greed, look! *Wrath turns around*
Not! *Hits Wrath over the head with chair, leaving him stunned and semi-conscious*
That's not the half of what I'm going to do to your brother! *Runs off to recover, NOT AS A COWARD*

OOC: :P

Krysys
06-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Wells: Ok...*Gets up off the ground slowly*
That kind of hurt, wait---, I see Greed, look! *Wrath turns around*
Not! *Hits Wrath over the head with chair, leaving him stunned and semi-conscious*
That's not the half of what I'm going to do to your brother! *Runs off to recover, NOT AS A COWARD*

OOC: :P

Wrath *Gets up slowly, a bit of blood running down his face, he looks in the direction Wells ran and smirks before putting his fist in a wall*

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:51 PM
OOC: This shit is entertaining me xD Keep going :P

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:00 PM
OOC: This shit is entertaining me xD Keep going :P

Tune into Oblivion, and you will! :P

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Tune into Oblivion, and you will! :P

*Sits waiting*

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:36 PM
*Sits waiting*

Good boy. *Puts him on the head and throws him a bone*
That'll keep you entertained till then.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Good boy. *Puts him on the head and throws him a bone*
That'll keep you entertained till then.

*Smacks you with the bone* Heh Heh this is fun :3

Grind_Bastard
06-13-2012, 04:48 PM
IC as Gluttony: Who's ready for a celebration feast after the SIN keep all the titles another week?

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:58 PM
IC as Gluttony: Who's ready for a celebration feast after the SIN keep all the titles another week?

Wells: It may be another week, but come RoR, it won't stay that way.

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Krysys: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG This is not Russia!

Lol, ok no more Russian :p

magglis
06-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Lol, ok no more Russian :p
What about Italian?

Just saying....:p

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 05:27 PM
What about Italian?

Just saying....:p

Don't know lol up to big man upstairs

CM Rock-Austin
06-13-2012, 05:53 PM
DJ Williams: My time will come soon enough for my debut and you will all see what I can do best, Wrestle!

Krysys
06-13-2012, 06:53 PM
Sick.. show postponed... sorry

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 06:56 PM

It's all good, get better man!

Grind_Bastard
06-13-2012, 07:40 PM

Get well, my Brother from another mother!!! (vegas comes in thepack too, LOL) We can wait.

eyehatecena
06-13-2012, 10:39 PM
*Sloth places one of his Blankies on his AR boss and tucks him in*

Sloth: Get better my friend

Blankie:

chunkkynutzzz
06-14-2012, 11:03 AM
IC as Scarfo Jonez: Scarfo Will be a Breakout Star..Yea Breakin Bones, Breakin Faces, Breakin Hearts, Breakin Barriers ..Breakin Stars..That Ring Belongs to Me.

Give Me a Chance to Be ScarFo!!!...I Got The Time, I Put in The Work..

I Payed by Debt. To Society ...Let Me Get it or I'm Taking Opportunity!

I Need a Response to This From The Big Wigs Damn It!!

IC as ScarFo Jonez: And Who Has Responded to Me.. Let me check , oh it seems I've been ignored...typical

Krysys
06-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Ok, Oblivion is FINALLY up! Please enjoy

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 10:10 PM
*Scratches head* I'm confused about my debut ... Did I win or did Pamich win? Commentators said I won, but the video showed Kaval (Pamich) winning xD

Krysys
06-14-2012, 10:34 PM
*Scratches head* I'm confused about my debut ... Did I win or did Pamich win? Commentators said I won, but the video showed Kaval (Pamich) winning xD

This is why you do not do shows while you are sick... Please ignore the video as you were supposed to win