PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

chunkkynutzzz
04-28-2012, 07:43 PM
Mothers gon Bang

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Mothers gone Bang

Stick that on a shirt and sell it lol :)

Tommy Thunder
04-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Would people be so kind as to like this facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/WreslingNewsElite?ref=tn_tnmn

It'd be greatly appreciated!

VanHooliganX
04-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Stick that on a shirt and sell it lol :)

Where do I buy 1?! lol

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Mothers Gone Bang!

Only a few shall know what this is, But For Many To Find out!...BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 04:21 PM
IC as Reiko: R

True Wrestling When You Want ,whenever you Want it!
In The Ring,By Submission or pin Guaranteed..Want to See Ribs Cracked,Bones Broken,Necks Snapped ,Violence at it Peak.
Tune in to See Me, Reiko..Defeat Any and Every Superstar Here ...
ONLY ON TRUE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

TCW Promotions

VanHooliganX
04-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Friday, assuming I get the other promos

Not missing anything from me are ya? :S

Krysys
04-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Not missing anything from me are ya? :S

Nope, I am missing 3. Won't say who they are.

bearkg88
04-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Nope, I am missing 3. Won't say who they are.

You got my promo right bro?

chunkkynutzzz
04-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Who am I to fuck a tradition up?

Krysys
04-30-2012, 06:17 PM
So, how is everyone? Lets get some ICing done! To quiet in here..

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 06:33 PM
So, how is everyone? Lets get some ICing done! To quiet in here..

PUNK: It'll be quiet soon...after I knock everyone the fuck out.

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 06:37 PM
PUNK: It'll be quiet soon...after I knock everyone the fuck out.

Novikov: Only one knocked out will be you after Russian Hammer Bomb. All hail Mother Russia.

Krysys
04-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Marik: I have decided that since this tournament is to crown a Champion, things needs to be more lively. That is why every match will be a specialty match! You can bet your ass that I will make sure that whoever wins this Championship will have earned it!

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Novikov: Only one knocked out will be you after Russian Hammer Bomb. All hail Mother Russia.

PUNK: Whatever, Drago. I'll knock your ass out like Rocky.

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 06:43 PM
PUNK: Whatever, Drago. I'll knock your ass out like Rocky.

Novikov: That mockery of Russia does not compare to Novikov. All will fall soon and Novikov will be TCW World Heavyweight Champion.

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Novikov: That mockery of Russia does not compare to Novikov. All will fall soon and Novikov will be TCW World Heavyweight Champion.

PUNK: Well Gorbichev, for that to happen, you've got to go through me. And you can bet you're Russian ass that if we meet up, I'm gonna be wearing the good ol' Red, White & Blue and win for 'merica!

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 06:52 PM
PUNK: Well Gorbichev, for that to happen, you've got to go through me. And you can beat you're Russian ass that if we meet up, I'm gonna be wearing the good ol' Red, White & Blue and win for 'merica!

Novikov: You just like all American trash I crush from all over world, you think USA is #1 when #1 best country in world is Russia. You or Hooligan will fall to Russian Hammer Bomb like McAllister will. No one will stand Novikov's way to making Mother Russia be known as the best because it is the best.

Krysys
04-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Match 1
Fall Count Anywhere
Van Hooligan X VS KJ Punk

Match 2
First Blood
Blake McCallister VS Uri Novikov

Match 3
Hardcore Match
Richard Storm VS Artemis Eclipse

Match 4
Backstage Brawl
Cash Jennings VS Luke Turne

Match 5
Tables Match
Winner of Match 1 VS Winner of Match 2

Match 6
Last Man Standing
Winner of Match 3 VS Winner of Match 4

Match 7
TCW World Championship Match
Ladder Match
Winner of Match 5 VS Winner of Match 6

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Match 1
Fall Count Anywhere
Van Hooligan X VS KJ Punk

Match 2
First Blood
Blake McCallister VS Uri Novikov

Match 3
Hardcore Match
Richard Storm VS Artemis Eclipse

Match 4
Backstage Brawl
Cash Jennings VS Luke Turne

Match 5
Tables Match
Winner of Match 1 VS Winner of Match 2

Match 6
Last Man Standing
Winner of Match 3 VS Winner of Match 4

Match 7
TCW World Championship Match
Ladder Match
Winner of Match 5 VS Winner of Match 6

Van: Falls count anywhere followed by a tables match and then a ladder match hmm? I'm going to enjoy fucking people up in this tournament.

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Van: Falls count anywhere followed by a tables match and then a ladder match hmm? I'm going to enjoy fucking people up in this tournament.

Novikov: Ha. I'll enjoy breaking your back across table, if we meet in ring.

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 07:07 PM

PUNK: Good luck with that. Because I'm gonna knock your ass out and then put that Russian bitch through a table. Then I'm going to climb the ladder and truly stand atop the entire TCW and show the World that I am it's TRUE CHAMPION!

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 07:10 PM
PUNK: Good luck with that. Because I'm gonna knock your ass out and then put that Russian bitch through a table. Then I'm going to climb the ladder and truly stand atop the entire TCW and show the World that I am it's TRUE CHAMPION!

Novikov: Only True Champions come from Russia and you will learn that when you see me standing over you after I destroy you in Tables Match.

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Novikov: Ha. I'll enjoy breaking your back across table, if we meet in ring.

Van: When Russia matters I'll take that threat seriously.

Van: Let's be honest here boo-boo. If you can last 3 minutes against me you'll of pulled off a miracle.

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Novikov: Only True Champions come from Russia and you will learn that when you see me standing over you after I destroy you in Tables Match.

PUNK: I'd be shocked if your shit country even has tables.

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Van: Let's be honest here boo-boo. If you can last 3 minutes against me you'll of pulled off a miracle.

PUNK: I won't need 3 minutes to knock your ass out...

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:15 PM
PUNK: I won't need 3 minutes to knock your ass out...

Van: Implying. Reality check is coming your way son.

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Van: Implying. Reality check is coming your way son.

PUNK: And an elbow is coming yours.

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:17 PM
PUNK: And an elbow is coming yours.

Van: Eep. :rolleyes:

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Van: When Russia matters I'll take that threat seriously.

Novikov: It matters more than you and this shithole of a country. Russia, is the mother land of everything the world should be. Perfect. Just like Novikov.

PUNK: I'd be shocked if your shit country even has tables.

Novikov: Ignorant, typical American. Learn about a country before making a fool of yourself like you will when you face me. You will be destroyed against the might of The Russian Hammer.

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Novikov: It matters more than you and this shithole of a country. Russia, is the mother land of everything the world should be. Perfect. Just like Novikov.

Van: Are you doing that "In Soviet Russia" joke people do? Where you say the complete opposite of what is true? Aye, thought you were.

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Van: Are you doing that "In Soviet Russia" joke people do? Where you say the complete opposite of what is true? Aye, thought you were.

Novikov: You believe its a lie but when you receive a Russian Hammer Bomb, you will see the truth and know that Russia like Novikov is and alway will be perfect.

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Novikov: You believe its a lie but when you receive a Russian Hammer Bomb, you will see the truth and know that Russia like Novikov is and alway will be perfect.

Van:I'll remember to bring a warm coat to that then :rolleyes:

Krysys
04-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Marik: Whoa guys! You are making my job a bit easier! Got plans for TCW 4!

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 07:28 PM
PUNK: What does the Russian and the Hooligan have in common? Both will fall to a PUNK.

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Van:I'll remember to bring a warm coat to that then :rolleyes:

OoC: Oh you....:rolleyes: Nice back and forth, but I'll be going now. Thanks for the fun.

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:31 PM
PUNK: What does the Russian and the Hooligan have in common? Both will fall to a PUNK.

Van: What does the rioter have that the other 2 don't. A reputation of getting the job done, being a world champion after barely anytime in pro wrestling and more than anything. The ability to back up what I say. Oh and please, I beg you, listen to The Vanity. I will be A-Rev and TCW world champion! Count on it!

OoC: Oh you....:rolleyes: Nice back and forth, but I'll be going now. Thanks for the fun.

Fair enough bud :)

Nice IC'ing again lol

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Van: What does the rioter have that the other 2 don't. A reputation of getting the job done, being a world champion after barely anytime in pro wrestling and more than anything. The ability to back up what I say. Oh and please, I beg you, listen to The Vanity. I will be A-Rev and TCW world champion! Count on it!

Fair enough bud :)

Nice IC'ing again lol

PUNK: Then maybe after I beat you here, I should show up in that other fed and beat your ass there too.

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:48 PM
PUNK: Then maybe after I beat you here, I should show up in that other fed and beat your ass there too.

Van: You can go anyway you want, result will be the same. Me making you tap out!

chunkkynutzzz
04-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Marik: Whoa guys! You are making my job a bit easier! Got plans for TCW 4!

IC as ReiKo: I Know Isn't it , You Already Have Reiko in The Main Event planned...Just who will be my opponent?

KJ PUNK
04-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Van: You can go anyway you want, result will be the same. Me making you tap out!

OOC: Nice job. I'm out for a while :D

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 08:34 PM
OOC: Nice job. I'm out for a while :D

*punching air whilst jogging on the spot* I Efloat like a EButterfly and IC like a EBee! lol

Fun IC'ing :)

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm Gonna let all ya finish...

.............I just have to say...

..ic : REIKO IS THE BEST TCW WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!

VanHooliganX
05-01-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm Gonna let all ya finish...

.............I just have to say...

..ic : REIKO IS THE BEST TCW WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!

Van: Good lord it's Kayne West of EFedding. Does this mean you're going to have a child and call her 1 of the durpiest names possible behind what Gypsies call there children?

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Van: Good lord it's Kayne West of EFedding. Does this mean you're going to have a child and call her 1 of the durpiest names possible behind what Gypsies call there children?

IC as Reiko: I'm Going to Slap the most devastating submission in the world and make you shit on yourself until you pass out..I Guarantee it!

Krysys
05-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Waiting on confirmation that everything is ready to be posted.

eyehatecena
05-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Waiting on confirmation that everything is ready to be posted.

Alpha Rev! Alpha Rev!

Krysys
05-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Alpha Rev! Alpha Rev!

It will be posted tomorrow, hopefully first thing

S.E. Zero
05-01-2012, 10:46 PM
It will be posted tomorrow, hopefully first thing

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9698431.jpg

Krysys
05-01-2012, 10:50 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9698431.jpg

Sorry bro. I think everything is there, but I cannot get a hold of Rilla to find out

S.E. Zero
05-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Sorry bro. I think everything is there, but I cannot get a hold of Rilla to find out

It's cool :)

Krysys
05-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Due to an unforeseen troll no show today.

Destruction
05-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Due to an unforeseen troll no show today.

Sorry for imbackmuthafuckas guys, he's an asshole

Krysys
05-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Sorry for imbackmuthafuckas guys, he's an asshole

I know exactly who the dude is.

relaxguys
05-02-2012, 12:16 PM
so if i keep making an alternate account every day and post in your show thread you will never post another show? cause that would be ace

Destruction
05-02-2012, 12:17 PM
I know exactly who the dude is.

Yep it's Jamie/Instigator/RockvBrock and maybe *almost definitely* Aloisick

And I've deleted my posts, worth asking Bodom to delete ^^^His'

relaxguys
05-02-2012, 12:22 PM

ill just repost as someone else

Destruction
05-02-2012, 12:23 PM
ill just repost as someone else

He'll IP Ban you, be sure about that

relaxguys
05-02-2012, 12:24 PM
He'll IP Ban you, be sure about that

ill go to another cafe, be sure about that

relaxguys
05-02-2012, 12:25 PM

if alo ends up killing himself over this shit and im fairly sure hes going to then i will never ever forgive you pricks

Destruction
05-02-2012, 12:25 PM

And he'll IP Ban there again, and the next one, he will ban, and ban again

KJ PUNK
05-02-2012, 12:27 PM
if alo ends up killing himself over this shit and im fairly sure hes going to then i will never ever forgive you pricks

Why because you trolled him which lead him to being banned in the first place?

Krysys
05-02-2012, 12:27 PM

I know who he is and I am not worried about it. Also for the record A-Rev has TCW to back them up xD

KJ PUNK
05-02-2012, 12:28 PM
I know who he is and I am not worried about it. Also for the record A-Rev has TCW to back them up xD

Damn straight!

relaxguys
good TCW stands for Trolling crap Wrestling haha

relaxguys
Why because you trolled him which lead him to being banned in the first place?

yes thats why, and despite all my efforts to restore it no one here sees the common sense of giving aloisick a chance

KJ PUNK
05-02-2012, 12:31 PM
yes thats why, and despite all my efforts to restore it no one here sees the common sense of giving aloisick a chance

Well instead of blaming everyone else, you should blame yourself. Because of you, he'll NEVER be let back on this site. If he would've served his time (usually only a week) he'd had been back. But not now, not ever.

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 12:34 PM

You are missing the point. Lashing out like this isn't going to make any mod, or even Frank, decide to let Alo back. It just affirms their views to keep him away. The best thing to do guy, is just step away. Chill, and let things settle. From the span of time I've been in EWN, i've seen the majority of the mods to be fair and reasonable, and I am sure with time, granted at this point it may take ALOT of time because of your actions, Aloisick may be able to come back, but not if this behavior continues.

Krysys
05-02-2012, 12:40 PM
For the sake of of the Feds I am going to ask everyone to stop talking with the guy. We do not need that drama here. Please, if he comments refrain from saying ANYTHING. Thank you.

shutdownefed
05-02-2012, 12:55 PM
For the sake of of the Feds I am going to ask everyone to stop talking with the guy. We do not need that drama here. Please, if he comments refrain from saying ANYTHING. Thank you.

krysys im coming for you, you started all this you piece of shit, how can you sleep at night.... you have drove a man to become suicidal and depressed and you cant even admit wrong..... all it would take is an apology from you but you are to gutless to admit fault

Rilla
05-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Well this was... amusing?

Also, I'm the new writer for A-Rev with Krysys, so, bare with me a bit. :3 Getting adjusted to switching shows, for a second/third time. xD

VanHooliganX
05-02-2012, 01:43 PM

Good plan actually.

Sooo anyway, when you reckon the next episode is?

Krysys
05-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Good plan actually.

Sooo anyway, when you reckon the next episode is?

Well once I know everything is settled and there won't be any issues than I will get to posting it.

VanHooliganX
05-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Well once I know everything is settled and there won't be any issues than I will get to posting it.

Sounds good.

Just wondering but is it an Oblivion episode or the PPV?

Krysys
05-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Sounds good.

Just wondering but is it an Oblivion episode or the PPV?

Oblivion, we'll do the PPV next Sunday

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Everything ScarFo's!!!

eyehatecena
05-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Oblivion, we'll do the PPV next Sunday

Looking forward to both

Krysys
05-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Well guys, after neither a full month of no A-Rev we are finally coming back! I personally want to thank all of you guys for sticking with me and the fed! I appreciate it more than any of you guys know. I also want to thank EWNCW Creative for their help as well as Rilla who recently joined me as a creative writer for this great fed! Well, without further ado, lets get to it! Oblivion for the first time in a month is NEXT!!!

I posted that as a filler, but I want to make sure it gets seen because I mean everything I say. Thank you all for your complete dedication to this fed! It means so much!

Grind_Bastard
05-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Seven Deadly Sins are freaking dominant!!!

S.E. Zero
05-02-2012, 05:46 PM
I posted that as a filler, but I want to make sure it gets seen because I mean everything I say. Thank you all for your complete dedication to this fed! It means so much!

Damn right we're dedicated :p

Great show, sad that Krysys isnt a part of AR anymore but the show was great, feature The Seven Deadly in its entirety even The Sisters of Sin were in action lol nice job.

Krysys
05-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Seven Deadly Sins are freaking dominant!!!

How did you like The Sisters of Sin?

Grind_Bastard
05-02-2012, 06:23 PM
How did you like The Sisters of Sin?

Lots, they are lovely and lethal!!! (You can't go wrong woth Trish and Lita)

clrj3514
05-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Cowboy: Man oh man. It won't be too much longer before I'm crowned champion. Think I'll have myself a belt buckle designed after the belt.

eyehatecena
05-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Great show Krysys- great show. Glad to see AR back on track

VanHooliganX
05-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Great show Krysys- great show. Glad to see AR back on track

Read it about 1 hour ago. Forgot to say. YAY A-REVS BACK! :)

Bloody good show too. *applauds* lol

chunkkynutzzz
05-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Just read the a-rev show, great show ..scarfo jonez .

Grind_Bastard
05-03-2012, 05:15 PM
IC as Gluttony: Those belts will soon be ours... All of them!!!

Krysys
05-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Ok, I have 2 more matches to right. I will have TCW 2 out tomorrow! Also Writing out a Fall Count Anywhere and a Backstage Brawl are a pain in the ass!

eyehatecena
05-03-2012, 11:14 PM
IC as Gluttony: Those belts will soon be ours... All of them!!!

Sloth: Yes, in no time.

Mike Muir: Shut the hell up

Sloth: Make me!

*Sloth takes out his blankie and throws it over Muir then starts to beat him down. Muir fights his way out and shoves Sloth down*

*Sloth then wakes up*

Sloth: I hate those dreams *Sloth goes back to sleep*

KJ PUNK
05-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Ok, I have 2 more matches to right. I will have TCW 2 out tomorrow! Also Writing out a Fall Count Anywhere and a Backstage Brawl are a pain in the ass!

Woohoo! Can't wait to read it!

Grind_Bastard
05-04-2012, 10:32 AM
OOC: You've gotta love Sloth and his blankie.

Krysys
05-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Aiming to have the show posted in 4 hours

VanHooliganX
05-04-2012, 12:00 PM

Sexual news right there!

KJ PUNK
05-04-2012, 12:01 PM

I'll have to read after work tonight :(

Krysys
05-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Ok, show is finished. Just waiting on one promo.

Krysys
05-04-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm moving ahead without the promo.

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Woo hoo!!!!!!

Krysys
05-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Show is up! Expect a HUGE Announcement to be coming shortly!

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
OOC: Good show bro!

IC: Krystian...you made a mistake...you interfered in my match, and costed me my chance at the championship. This goes beyond a war of words...now this is personal. I will demolish you, I will decimate you, I will make you so ugly that not even your grand mama will wanna hug you..and when I have left you broken and battered, I will be coming for MY championship...this is the calm before the storm for your Krys...and soon, you'll be stuck in the middle of a natural disaster

Krysys
05-04-2012, 04:46 PM
OOC: Good show bro!

IC: Krystian...you made a mistake...you interfered in my match, and costed me my chance at the championship. This goes beyond a war of words...now this is personal. I will demolish you, I will decimate you, I will make you so ugly that not even your grand mama will wanna hug you..and when I have left you broken and battered, I will be coming for MY championship...this is the calm before the storm for your Krys...and soon, you'll be stuck in the middle of a natural disaster

Krysys: Bring it! You started all this when you cheat shotted me in out match! This was me returning the favor! IF you think this needs to be settled in the ring, well than I'm all for it! Just know that when our match is finished you will take One... Last... Breath!

VanHooliganX
05-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Van:*badly limping towards the locker room* I can't believe I lost to a guy with a derp accent...

Good show so far :)

Krysys
05-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Van:*badly limping towards the locker room* I can't believe I lost to a guy with a derp accent...

Good show so far :)

OOC: Your Sig is even scarier when my computer lags! Glad you enjoyed the show though

clrj3514
05-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Cowboy: This sucks ass! Turne, you got lucky against me & now some idiot with a name that doesn't make sense is the freaking champion. Somebody is gonna pay for this.....BIG TIME!

S.E. Zero
05-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Novikov: This is why Russia is best, cause Novikov is best in the world. TCW World Heavyweight Championship proves it. All suffered same fate. All fell to ''Russian Hammer'' Uri Novikov. Now no one will stop Mother Russia and no one will stop Novikov.

KJ PUNK
05-04-2012, 11:38 PM
PUNK: ............... *takes deep breath*............ it took a cheap attack of an official AND a cheap ass attack from an asshole to keep me from winning. Reaper...I won't let you get away with this. Mark my words.

clrj3514
05-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Novikov: This is why Russia is best, cause Novikov is best in the world. TCW World Heavyweight Championship proves it. All suffered same fate. All fell to ''Russian Hammer'' Uri Novikov. Now no one will stop Mother Russia and no one will stop Novikov.

Cowboy: ​You & Russia can kiss my American ass!

S.E. Zero
05-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Cowboy: ​You & Russia can kiss my American ass!

Novikov: Even when you bow down to the might of Russia, you won't even be close to making that happen. Silly American.

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Novikov: Even when you bow down to the might of Russia, you won't even be close to making that happen. Silly American.

Storm: Hey Nikki, the only reason you are champ, is because that douchebag Krystian screwed me out of winning. I had Artemis beat, and should have been the man to move on. After i take care of the dead weight of Krystian, I am coming for my title, and trust me when I say, if you are still champ then, you will be left stranded from this storm

S.E. Zero
05-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Storm: Hey Nikki, the only reason you are champ, is because that douchebag Krystian screwed me out of winning. I had Artemis beat, and should have been the man to move on. After i take care of the dead weight of Krystian, I am coming for my title, and trust me when I say, if you are still champ then, you will be left stranded from this storm

Novikov: Come challenge me one day of you dare, you will fall to Russian Hammer Bomb like everyone else. Storm? More like tepid breeze. Ha. All will learn Mother Russia is best country in world that gives best of everything in world especially wrestlers like Novikov.

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Novikov: Come challenge me one day of you dare, you will fall to Russian Hammer Bomb like everyone else. Storm? More like tepid breeze. Ha. All will learn Mother Russia is best country in world that gives best of everything in world especially wrestlers like Novikov.

Storm. I'm torn. Part of me wants to give you a history lesson as to why mother russia sucks, but on the other hand, no matter what I say you are still going to believe whatever you want. So let's stick to facts. The facts are, I am better than you. Fact is, when we go toe to toe, and we will go toe to toe, you will be hit by a Natural Disaster, and when it is all said and done, I will pin you 1...2...3

S.E. Zero
05-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Storm. I'm torn. Part of me wants to give you a history lesson as to why mother russia sucks, but on the other hand, no matter what I say you are still going to believe whatever you want. So let's stick to facts. The facts are, I am better than you. Fact is, when we go toe to toe, and we will go toe to toe, you will be hit by a Natural Disaster, and when it is all said and done, I will pin you 1...2...3

Novikov: It's this silly way of way of thinking that makes people not realize Mother Russia is and always will best country in world. Facts? Ha. Only fact you need to know is no one survives being hit by Russian Hammer Bomb when they face Novikov. Only disaster in ring will be you after you are left lifeless when facing Novikov. 1...2....3!!! Novikov wins!!!! Those are only words anyone will hear when they face me. Get used to it, everyone does sooner or later.

S.E. Zero
05-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Greed: Not much time before the Seven Deadly Sins showcase that Sin will bring Alpha Revolution to it's full potential. It will be grand.

chunkkynutzzz
05-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Reiko: Do I Give credit to The Fans and Embrace them or Shouldi Embrace Myself for having Fans that give me Credit for being Reiko?

VanHooliganX
05-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Novikov: It's this silly way of way of thinking that makes people not realize Mother Russia is and always will best country in world. Facts? Ha. Only fact you need to know is no one survives being hit by Russian Hammer Bomb when they face Novikov. Only disaster in ring will be you after you are left lifeless when facing Novikov. 1...2....3!!! Novikov wins!!!! Those are only words anyone will hear when they face me. Get used to it, everyone does sooner or later.

Van: Are you sure you're not Russian and just Russia? Cause you've got the ego the size of it...Which is about 11 different timezones...

VanHooliganX
05-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Greed: Not much time before the Seven Deadly Sins showcase that Sin will bring Alpha Revolution to it's full potential. It will be grand.

Van: Yeah sure. :rolleyes:

Krysys
05-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Marik - Ok, so as many of you know we will be crowning a New Champion at TCW 3: Trials of Resistance. The Resistance Championship will be up for grabs, but in a different way. 8 Men will fight for this Championship in two 4-Man Matches. Two Battle Royals in which the winners of each match will compete in a match in which the rules will be for Resistance. So, how do you get involved in this? Simple you message me (You actually message me KRYSYS). The first 8 Individuals to email me will get their shot! Good luck

Krysys
05-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Marik - Hey Van, Jose. How strong is your friendship? Guess what? We're going to find out on Oblivion!

VanHooliganX
05-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Marik - Hey Van, Jose. How strong is your friendship? Guess what? We're going to find out on Oblivion!

Van: I get the feeling you're an idiotic owner like Kristian Krysys was.

Krysys
05-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Van: I get the feeling you're an idiotic owner like Kristian Krysys was.

Marik - Nope, see unlike Krysys, I have ways of dealing with idiots and I take NO shit.

Krysys
05-07-2012, 01:40 PM
3 Spots have been filled

1. Luke Turne

2. Gaileo

3. Benjamin Elite

Krysys
05-07-2012, 02:23 PM
3 Spots have been filled

1. Luke Turne

2. Gaileo

3. Benjamin Elite

4. Richard Storm

5. KJ Punk

KJ PUNK
05-07-2012, 07:18 PM
PUNK: I hope the Reaper joins this. I really wanna beat his pussy ass.

chunkkynutzzz
05-07-2012, 07:47 PM
ScarFo: Scarfo Jonez is Alpha Rev...Where others think they can compete going against me gives them second thoughts..especially when the ambulance is ready for my match to help them out of the building ...scarfo!

eyehatecena
05-07-2012, 09:31 PM
And the promo is in

Krysys
05-08-2012, 01:56 AM
6. Blake McCallister

7. Reiko

Krysys
05-08-2012, 02:03 PM
8. Cash Jennings

clrj3514
05-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Cowboy: See fellas I may be the last one in but I'll never be out!

Krysys
05-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Ok, so Oblivion will in deed be late, sorry but I've got some work over the next few days, and well I need the money. No Money = No Internet which = No Show. So gotta do the work

chunkkynutzzz
05-08-2012, 06:42 PM
I got conections in vegas..if you want some quick money..truth

Grind_Bastard
05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Ok, so Oblivion will in deed be late, sorry but I've got some work over the next few days, and well I need the money. No Money = No Internet which = No Show. So gotta do the work

Take your time, broski :)

S.E. Zero
05-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Promo is in

HolyJose2391
05-08-2012, 10:10 PM
No promo needed from me?

Krysys
05-08-2012, 10:33 PM
No promo needed from me?

No, but you will be involved >:)

bearkg88
05-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Cowboy: See fellas I may be the last one in but I'll never be out!

Storm: You mean unless you face me right? Because if our paths cross cowboy, I'll be sure to take you out in my goal for gold. Oh and Krystian...I am going to have eyes in the back of my head incase you try to screw me out of the title for a 2nd time.

chunkkynutzzz
05-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Reiko: I'm Trying My Best to Cater to The Fans, yet many booed me.why? WHY!

KJ PUNK
05-10-2012, 12:05 AM
PUNK: As long as Reaper doesn't screw me out of this tournament as well, I'll be the one walking away with the strap.

Krysys
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Ok, starting a new team (Yes another one) that is based on The Zodiac. I am looking to see who may be interested. The team will be used for EWNCW Brutality. I am seeking five members. Anyone interested please PM me.

Krysys
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Ok, starting a new team (Yes another one) that is based on The Zodiac. I am looking to see who may be interested. The team will be used for EWNCW Brutality. I am seeking five members. Anyone interested please PM me.

Grind_Bastard
05-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Great show broski but... The Bellas won the match. BTW hilarious "We Want Goldust" chant in that vid, LOL

Anyone liked the Sloth's blankie reference by Gluttony?

Krysys
05-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Great show broski but... The Bellas won the match. BTW hilarious "We Want Goldust" chant in that vid, LOL

The Bellas won!? Ugh.. Ok thanks for telling me, I will discuss the issue

S.E. Zero
05-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Great show, the combining of Wells and Blaine worked well, The main was good and The Seven Deadly all got some action tonight before the big brawl at the end happened. Nice closeout show and look forward to the PPV.

HolyJose2391
05-10-2012, 07:46 PM
HolyFuck what a show! Van good match! Numbers game go to us though

eyehatecena
05-10-2012, 11:14 PM

I did, lol

And great show Krysys- my brothers and sisters in Sin shall rule the world!

VanHooliganX
05-10-2012, 11:34 PM
HolyFuck what a show! Van good match! Numbers game go to us though

Best match A-Rev has ever seen! ;D

Bloody sins!

VanHooliganX
05-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Best match A-Rev has ever seen! ;D

Bloody sins!

Also! Good episode Krysys! :)

S.E. Zero
05-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Andrews: I'm ready to be back and kick some ass. Novikov, watch your back; A Dog of War is after you.

Novikov: Bring it on, stupid American puppy. All hail Mother Russia.

^

Now I know how eyehatecena feels in Alpha Revolution hahaha :D

chunkkynutzzz
05-11-2012, 12:38 PM
IC as Scarfo jonez: .............................fury.

chunkkynutzzz
05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Reiko Will Be The Resistance Champion

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Reiko Will Be The Resistance Champion

Storm: Reiko at best will be a victim of the storm to come. This is merely the calm..but once the storm strikes...I'll leave all down and out in my wake

chunkkynutzzz
05-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Storm: Reiko at best will be a victim of the storm to come. This is merely the calm..but once the storm strikes...I'll leave all down and out in my wakeReiko: its All Right ,Mild Tropical Storm..its ok..When I slap on any of my Holds on you..I will be breaking your neck clean off and giving your head a soccer kick just for the public to witness what I can do!

Krysys
05-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Due to a hectic weekend (but a good one) Ring of Redemption will be next Sunday.

S.E. Zero
05-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Due to a hectic weekend (but a good one) Ring of Redemption will be next Sunday.

Why do delay the inevitable? Seven Deadly Sins FTW :p :)

Looking forward to Ring of Redemption soon

Krysys
05-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Why do delay the inevitable? Seven Deadly Sins FTW :p :)

Looking forward to Ring of Redemption soon

Ring of Redemption ain't got shit on what I have planned

chunkkynutzzz
05-12-2012, 06:31 PM
IC : Scarfo Jonez.....is Fury....Which is my show..what show am I suppose to be on..which is the show I'm suppose to be dominating..which show

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Reiko: its All Right ,Mild Tropical Storm..its ok..When I slap on any of my Holds on you..I will be breaking your neck clean off and giving your head a soccer kick just for the public to witness what I can do!

Storm: Hey Reiko...you know who you remind me of? A cockroach..and do you know what I do to cockroaches? I stomp them and burn them...so just stay out of my way

magglis
05-12-2012, 10:46 PM
I am thinking to join this e-fed,i really like written e-feds

KJ PUNK
05-12-2012, 11:39 PM
PUNK: Come on guys....everybody knows that KJ PUNK will be the Resistance Champion!

VanHooliganX
05-13-2012, 04:55 AM
I am thinking to join this e-fed,i really like written e-feds

Both are ran very well pal. I know you'd enjoy it :)

Plus it can't hurt to join a second fed.

magglis
05-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Both are ran very well pal. I know you'd enjoy it :)

Plus it can't hurt to join a second fed.
Yes i am in now

VanHooliganX
05-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Yes i am in now

Call me Mr. Recruiter! :cool:

magglis
05-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Call me Mr. Recruiter! :cool:
You're a crazy man Van
#ButILoveYou

chunkkynutzzz
05-13-2012, 09:44 AM
ic: And The Ressistance Champion will be....REIKO!
The Master of Millions Submissions

AirBourne
05-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Great awesome show Krysys, love to see AR back!

Wells: Blaine, what you saw was a display of power, and strength, and heart! I will beat you at RoR and be the #1 contender and win the A-Rev Championship! Watch yourself, your time is ticking away with every second!

AirBourne
05-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey guys, as it says in my sig, I am looking for a tag team partner for Brutality with my character, Zach "SkyFly" Silver since Pupkin left for a while. I am looking for a preferably heel character, but can be face if need be. You can use your character from here if they are heel (or face if you want it to be a face team) or make a new one, please hit me up if interested! Thanks guys!

magglis
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Angelo:Mr Antonyo Angelo is now a member of the TCW roster,prepare for greatness you stupid Americans

Krysys
05-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Expect PM's sent out for TCW either later tonight or early tomorrow

magglis
05-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Expect PM's sent out for TCW either later tonight or early tomorrow
For me too or next show?

Krysys
05-14-2012, 04:41 PM
For me too or next show?

You'll be involved. Not sure on a promo yet.

magglis
05-14-2012, 04:45 PM
You'll be involved. Not sure on a promo yet.
Ok bro!:D:D

Krysys
05-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Marik - I would like to announce a crossbrand match! Van, you will be defending your Global Heavyweight Championship just days before Ring of Redemption. You will face Ryku O'Ryan at TCW 3. Good luck!

Krysys
05-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Marik - I would like to announce a crossbrand match! Van, you will be defending your Global Heavyweight Championship just days before Ring of Redemption. You will face Ryku O'Ryan at TCW 3. Good luck!

Krysys
05-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Promo assignments are out. Get them back to me folks

AirBourne
05-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Wells: Blaine, soon enough, I will beat you beyond belief and I will get my title shot and win the A-Rev Title, so hide and cower while you can, your fate is sealed, I will destroy you!

chunkkynutzzz
05-14-2012, 09:21 PM
ScarFo Jones: Hey Marik ,What Will I Be Involved in?

chunkkynutzzz
05-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Promo assignments are out. Get them back to me folks

Nuthin needed from Reiko?

Krysys
05-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Nuthin needed from Reiko?

Nope, but you are in action

Destruction
05-15-2012, 03:02 PM
What about Elite, Gaileo and Turne? If not, no worries

Krysys
05-15-2012, 03:13 PM
What about Elite, Gaileo and Turne? If not, no worries

No, No and No. However they are in action.

BlackFalcon
05-15-2012, 06:29 PM
ANythin for Blake?

magglis
05-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Angelo:I will make my debut this week against that stupid marine or whatever he is.Prepare American idiots to watch a real wrestler in TCW,ME......

AirBourne
05-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Wells: Oh Blaine, where are you?? Still hiding? Oh how sad, I will destroy you soon, you can't avoid the inevitable. You should just surrender the match instead of me making you surrender your career after I demolish you!

OOC: Come on AR, stay alive!!!

Krysys
05-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Ok, so there is a HUGE chance the show might be pushed to Saturday, I only have 1 match of 9 finished and still have matches to do for and A-Rev PPV

VanHooliganX
05-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Wells: Oh Blaine, where are you?? Still hiding? Oh how sad, I will destroy you soon, you can't avoid the inevitable. You should just surrender the match instead of me making you surrender your career after I demolish you!

OOC: Come on AR, stay alive!!!

I'm digging that idea AB

Van: *looking at his A-Rev world championship* I'm going to enjoy retaining this against those sin idiots.

eyehatecena
05-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Sloth: *Clutching his blankie* Wells, Van, ScarFo- accept Sin into your hearts- its the only way

Krysys
05-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Ok, so I have a match and a half left to finish, big thanks to S.E. Zero as he wrote four matches this week. So everyone should thank him.

S.E. Zero
05-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Ok, so I have a match and a half left to finish, big thanks to S.E. Zero as he wrote four matches this week. So everyone should thank him.Anything for my bro :)

Krysys
05-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Just a heads up, I will NOT be adding color to the show today. I will next time, but I want to get this show up ASAP

S.E. Zero
05-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Just a heads up, I will NOT be adding color to the show today. I will next time, but I want to get this show up ASAP

Just hurry up :p

Krysys
05-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Show is up folks.

Shaz11
05-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Shaz: Akbar, I defeated you in my debut! Next time, I'll destroy you!

Shaz11
05-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Show is up folks.

Great show bro! Especially my debut :rolleyes:

Krysys
05-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Great show bro! Especially my debut :rolleyes:

Thanks. Expect info regarding TCW 4 shortly

Shaz11
05-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks. Expect info regarding TCW 4 shortly

Good! Can't wait! ;)

magglis
05-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Great show bro,really good:D
Angelo:I defeated that American idiot in my debut..Uri Novikov you are holding my title right now,have fun for now with my belt.Antonyo is the new face of TCW and the rest of you just get used to it

Krysys
05-18-2012, 04:31 PM
TCW 4: Ring of Disaster

U-Corp CEO Marik Sheehan has heard the constant complaints of TCW Star Richard Storm, and his requests to face TCW World Champion Uri Novikov. Marik has listened to Storm's reasonings and after a long thought on the subject he has decided to grant Storm his match. At TCW 4: Ring of Disaster Richard Storm will face Uri Novikov for the TCW World Championship. However this is not the only match that has to do with the TCW World Championship, a #1 Contenders Match will take place as Artemis Eclipse faces off against Ryku O'Ryan and Van Hooligan X in a Three Way War Match! The Reaper will face KJ Punk, and if Reaper can win he will get an opportunity at Punk's newly won Resistance Championship! Also in action Reiko will face Shaz while Akbar takes on Cash Jennings! Expect more matches to be revealed in the next week!

VanHooliganX
05-18-2012, 06:00 PM

U-Corp CEO Marik Sheehan has heard the constant complaints of TCW Star Richard Storm, and his requests to face TCW World Champion Uri Novikov. Marik has listened to Storm's reasonings and after a long thought on the subject he has decided to grant Storm his match. At TCW 4: Ring of Disaster Richard Storm will face Uri Novikov for the TCW World Championship. However this is not the only match that has to do with the TCW World Championship, a #1 Contenders Match will take place as Artemis Eclipse faces off against Ryku O'Ryan and Van Hooligan X in a Three Way War Match! The Reaper will face KJ Punk, and if Reaper can win he will get an opportunity at Punk's newly won Resistance Championship! Also in action Reiko will face Shaz while Akbar takes on Cash Jennings! Expect more matches to be revealed in the next week!

Van: I'm digging that news. I'll enjoy owning both of you again. Cause let's face it. I'm the only 1 of the 3 that can truly give him a run for his money.

OOC: Loved the new episode Krysys :) I believe you posted KJ Punks music as Celldwellers song which is my song, but apart from that its brill :D

Shaz11
05-18-2012, 06:03 PM

Shaz: Reiko should be well prepared, because I will make him suffer in every way possible!

AirBourne
05-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Sloth: *Clutching his blankie* Wells, Van, ScarFo- accept Sin into your hearts- its the only way

Wells: Yeah right you psycho. Dream on, I'll destroy you.

Silver: You won't win our hard earned titles, that I promise you, stupid "Sin", me and Mike will win!

bearkg88
05-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Storm: Do you notice how I bounce back? I lose in the tournament for the TCW World Championship, and bounce back by being in the chase for the Resistance Championship. I lose there, and low and behold the people in the back saw it rightfully so that I get a World title match at the next TCW event. Plain and simply put, I am a man who will not be put down. My time sitting in the shade, letting other people steal my limelight is over...a storm is coming...and it's coming for the TCW World Championship

VanHooliganX
05-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Storm: Do you notice how I bounce back? I lose in the tournament for the TCW World Championship, and bounce back by being in the chase for the Resistance Championship. I lose there, and low and behold the people in the back saw it rightfully so that I get a World title match at the next TCW event. Plain and simply put, I am a man who will not be put down. My time sitting in the shade, letting other people steal my limelight is over...a storm is coming...and it's coming for the TCW World Championship

Van: So when I win my #1 contenders match I'll either be against a Russian or a rain cloud? Sure, why not. I'm sure both your knees make the same sound when I snap them in half.

KJ PUNK
05-19-2012, 01:35 AM
PUNK: .....*gasps for air*......I did it.....this gold is mine......*stares at the Resistance Championship*. This proves that I'm the best pure wrestler in TCW. Thanks Krysys for having my back when that asshole Reaper came down. I might not have this if it wasn't for you. But I deserve this. This is mine because I.........AM........WRESTLING!!!

tnawhat
05-19-2012, 02:38 AM
how do i join

S.E. Zero
05-19-2012, 03:23 AM
how do i join

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17357-TCW-**True-Championship-Wrestling**-Roster and contact Krysys :)

Krysys
05-19-2012, 05:24 PM
OK, so my stuff is done and Rilla will have his finished soon, so expect the show tomorrow

eyehatecena
05-19-2012, 09:36 PM
OK, so my stuff is done and Rilla will have his finished soon, so expect the show tomorrow

looking forward to it

Grind_Bastard
05-19-2012, 11:43 PM
The Sin will win all the freaking titles!!!

eyehatecena
05-19-2012, 11:55 PM
The Sin will win all the freaking titles!!!

Sloth: I plan on shining our tag titles up with Muir's and Silver's blood- after we lift those belts off their rotting corpses.

OOC: Sorry, I watched Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead earlier today

bearkg88
05-20-2012, 04:50 AM
Van: So when I win my #1 contenders match I'll either be against a Russian or a rain cloud? Sure, why not. I'm sure both your knees make the same sound when I snap them in half.

Storm: Wow, you are so intimidating...oh wait...that's right, your just a little punk ass who thinks he is mr it. I forgot. Don't worry, I'll put you into check once I've won the championship

VanHooliganX
05-20-2012, 05:59 AM
Storm: Wow, you are so intimidating...oh wait...that's right, your just a little punk ass who thinks he is mr it. I forgot. Don't worry, I'll put you into check once I've won the championship

Van: I don't think it. I know it. Although it's good to dream you sound probably think of more realistic dreams to chase.

AirBourne
05-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Sloth: I plan on shining our tag titles up with Muir's and Silver's blood- after we lift those belts off their rotting corpses.

OOC: Sorry, I watched Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead earlier today

Silver: That's what you think Sloth. What will really happen is that we will beat you and your partner, and retain the titles, and you two will never be seen from again because of how badly we beat you.

Krysys
05-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Due to some issues RoR will be posted later tonight

HolyJose2391
05-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Fucking great PPV!!!! Sin holding all the gold is awesome!

Krysys
05-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Fucking great PPV!!!! Sin holding all the gold is awesome!

Expect big things as we head into Showdown Revolution!

HolyJose2391
05-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Expect big things as we head into Showdown Revolution!
Can't wait to see where this goes!

VanHooliganX
05-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Van:*limps back to the locker room with a disappointed face*Fuck sake...

OOC: Thank you Krysys for giving me the opportunity of being World Champion. Especially for damn near half a year.

Krysys
05-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Van:*limps back to the locker room with a disappointed face*Fuck sake...

OOC: Thank you Krysys for giving me the opportunity of being World Champion. Especially for damn near half a year.

Hey, you earned that right Van, and I am damn proud to call you A-Rev first ever Champion.

Krysys
05-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Also, this is Rilla's final show will A-Rev, he is preparing to join the military so he will be stepping down. Let us thank him for his contribution, with that said I need a writer! Hopefully I get one soon, otherwise shows may be late more often.

HolyJose2391
05-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Hey, you earned that right Van, and I am damn proud to call you A-Rev first ever Champion.
Same here I'm honored to have been the first North American champion thanks Krysys it was awesome and a blast

Krysys
05-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Same here I'm honored to have been the first North American champion thanks Krysys it was awesome and a blast

This is not the end as you are a main fixture in A-Rev

S.E. Zero
05-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Greed: Van Hooligan X, just like it was foretold, you and all the fools who were in the way of Sin have fallen and now The Seven Deadly Sins reign supreme with all the gold here in Alpha Revolution.

Embrace Sin and know that if you stand against us, Sin will the tool used to end you all.

*Joins his brethren in celebration*

SIN! SIN! SIN! SIN! SIN! SIN! SIN!

HolyJose2391
05-20-2012, 05:03 PM
This is not the end as you are a main fixture in A-Rev
Thanks man! I meant that as a reign on to bigger things to get A-Rev in a Higher place!

Vandarius
05-20-2012, 06:51 PM
That was an amazing PPV. All of the matches were amazing and I watched every second of each one. Kept me very entertained and I can not wait to see how things turn out on the next show! Excellent job! Congrats to all of the winners, and your time isn't up yet Van, you were a hell of a champ ;)

AirBourne
05-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Congrats to Van and Jose on your title reigns, you guys will be champs again before you know it!

Silver: We....lost...how is this possible...

Wells: Blaine is slain! Greed, I'm coming for you! I will defeat the Sins, I will be the new A-Rev Champion!

eyehatecena
05-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Congrats to Van and Jose on your title reigns, you guys will be champs again before you know it!

Silver: We....lost...how is this possible...

Wells: Blaine is slain! Greed, I'm coming for you! I will defeat the Sins, I will be the new A-Rev Champion!

Muir: Silver, it just happened- we will bounce back, we will regain those tag belt

Sloth: Ha! What these belts? Keep dreaming

OOC: Great ppv Krysys. And I am honoured to be holding the tag belts again- with my brother in Sin- Gluttony.

SIN! UNTIL THE VERY END!

chunkkynutzzz
05-21-2012, 10:01 AM
IC as ScarFo Jonez: ....Now That We Are In The After Of The PPV, Do I Feel More PRESSURE on Myself To Have Every Man Suffer an incredible amount of Hatred Being Delivered to Them By just a Mere Visit From The Incarcerated one.ScarFo!

chunkkynutzzz
05-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Shaz: Reiko should be well prepared, because I will make him suffer in every way possible!

IC as Reiko: .Make Sure it is in Every Way Possible, As I Will Make You Feel an Execution and a PinFall. Preparation is your key to a locked door. Behind that , a Brick Wall . Reiko is that Wall. Your Shiz stops here Shaz.

AirBourne
05-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Muir: Silver, it just happened- we will bounce back, we will regain those tag belt

Sloth: Ha! What these belts? Keep dreaming

OOC: Great ppv Krysys. And I am honoured to be holding the tag belts again- with my brother in Sin- Gluttony.

SIN! UNTIL THE VERY END!

Silver: You're right Mike, we will, soon! We are the rightful Team Combat Champions!

Wells: Greed, you may have beaten Van, but you haven't faced me yet, and when you do, I will destroy you! I will defeat the Sins myself and be the A-Rev Champion! Run and hide and savor the championship now, but when you face me, you will no longer have it around your waist come the end of the match. I will reign supreme and be the People's Champion, and you nor any of your brothers and sister can stop that from happening!

Krysys
05-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, lets welcome HolyJose as the new writer for A-Rev!

S.E. Zero
05-21-2012, 03:22 PM

Yay? Lol. Just messing, congrats on the new gig Jose :)

eyehatecena
05-21-2012, 03:25 PM

Sweet...Congrats HJ

Destruction
05-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Congrats HJ

chunkkynutzzz
05-21-2012, 07:06 PM
So Does This Mean Alpha Rev is Closing soon?

Ahh Juz Kiddin Congrats HolyJose !!! *Chunkky Gives Holyjose a Noogie*

HolyJose2391
05-21-2012, 07:08 PM
So Does This Mean Alpha Rev is Closing soon?

Ahh Juz Kiddin Congrats HolyJose !!! *Chunkky Gives Holyjose a Noogie*
Ahhh funny one chunky

Anyways first order of business job out sin and make HJ Global champion ;)

Jk lol thanks everyone I'm excited to start writing for ARev!

S.E. Zero
05-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Ahhh funny one chunky

Anyways first order of business job out sin and make HJ Global champion ;)

Jk lol thanks everyone I'm excited to start writing for ARev!

But......I just won it.....I dont wanna lose my title :p

Happy to have you :)

Grind_Bastard
05-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Great PPV, the SIN dominates them all!!

And congrats on HJ getting the writing job!

Vandarius
05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Congrats Holyjose! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us

VanHooliganX
05-22-2012, 06:15 AM
*also congrats' HJ* :D

JSullivan
05-22-2012, 06:23 AM
this some big ass thread.

VanHooliganX
05-22-2012, 06:25 AM
this some big ass thread.

Nothing wrong with threads having big posterior.

JSullivan
05-22-2012, 06:25 AM
Nothing wrong with threads having big posterior.

I know.

I just needed to comment here for a get.

Krysys
05-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Next Week A-Rev returns as we kickoff the road to Revolution Showdown! Here is a bit of what to expect!

- The Seven Deadly Sins will speak on their "Future" for Alpha Revolution

- Van Hooligan X and HolyJose will speak about Ring of Redemption

- Nova Caine will be awarded a special prize

- Ryan Wells will speak on Revolution Showdown

All this and much more on the next Oblivion!

chunkkynutzzz
05-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Next Week A-Rev returns as we kickoff the road to Revolution Showdown! Here is a bit of what to expect!

Can't Wait to See What ScarFo Jonez
Does!

IC as ScarFo Jonez: Just Wait and See What I Will Do , Oblivion Will Be Shaken to its very Core..As I Now Steer My Destination ..and Violence is the only way.

Vandarius
05-22-2012, 04:03 PM

Sounds like a good show, can't wait to see what happens!

S.E. Zero
05-22-2012, 04:32 PM
Novikov: Tepid breeze is my competition? Easy work for ''Russian Hammer''. All will fall to Mother Russia.

S.E. Zero
05-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Greed: All this talk about taking down Sin is meaningless. Sin is the ultimate power and now that we hold all the gold, we are the ultimate force behind Alpha Revolution and Sin will be unstoppable as it has been foretold.

Embrace Sin or fall by Sin, either way Sin will be here for a very long time and soon once we finish with Alpha Revolution we will soon spread Sin throughout the entire world.

eyehatecena
05-22-2012, 09:03 PM

So can Sloth brings his blankie with him?

S.E. Zero
05-22-2012, 09:06 PM
So can Sloth brings his blankie with him?

Greed: Don't you usually bring it everywhere with you anyways, brother? You wouldn't be you without that blankie.

Krysys
05-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Greed: Don't you usually bring it everywhere with you anyways, brother? You wouldn't be you without that blankie.

Wrath: Greed, these belts need more... RED!!!

Vegas
05-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Pride: This title right here is so great! Care to know why? I'll tell you. It has my name on it and that makes it the best

eyehatecena
05-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Wrath: Greed, these belts need more... RED!!!

Sloth: I made sure to wipe our new tag belts down with the blood of the innocent- Silver and Muir.

Mike Muir: Ya fucking freak!