PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Grind_Bastard
03-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Good job there, guys!

Krysys
03-25-2012, 05:14 PM
Good job there, guys!

Thanks! Glad you liked it

chunkkynutzzz
03-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Great C.o.c. ppv!...Recommend a thoro reading it was mighty Good! As in Great!

ScarFo Jonez: My Eyes, My Eyes Have Seeen *speaks in toughes*lambela-lambela-lambeer -toph-puph*lambela siiin* (squints face)..OFF Meee *Breaks out in a cold sweat* Shivering and Yelling* OFF meeeee....I Have too...I Have Too....*Agents are holding Scarfo by his Arms Backstage from falling on the ground*he calms down a bit with a soothing smile* and looks up ... Jason Soloman Isn't Gone ,He has been accepted....*Catches a seizure*...awkkaw ,hawwwkkkwaaa.., *is dragged away ,while he kicking away*
Snaps Back*
...*is thrown inside his prison cell*All I Need is This ,*Grabs his Chain*Is This, Is This!,Is This! Swings it like a mad Man*...Hears a creek*...and da cell is opened*..Swings and hits da lights with da chain ,breaking the bulb*

SCAAARFFOOO! (YELLS OUT HIS NAME).....SCARR---......*no further noise.

eyehatecena
03-25-2012, 11:02 PM
My parts of promos sent to my partners and to you too Krysys

aloisick
03-26-2012, 12:02 AM
G-Scorp - loses
HOS - Loses
Das-Wa - no contest
Two of a kind and il cattivo - loses and loses
Domination - loses

overall great PPV next one though i thoroughly recommend having Toak and Il Cattivo in separate matches then i can go 0-6 at the next PPV

OOC: great show Krysys

B-MCINTYRE
03-26-2012, 12:17 AM
G-Scorp - loses
HOS - Loses
Das-Wa - no contest
Domination - loses

overall great PPV next one though i thoroughly recommend having Toak and Il Cattivo in separate matches then i can go 0-6 at the next PPV

I didn't win a match either! :p

aloisick
03-26-2012, 12:25 AM
I didn't win a match either! :p

were you even involved

B-MCINTYRE
03-26-2012, 12:31 AM
were you even involved

Nah, I'm not in Alpha Rev... But let the storylines play out. I'm sure there was a STORYLINE reason why you lost. Nothing else to it man, don't get paranoid about it.

VanHooliganX
03-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Van: *raises his world championship proudly in the air* U mad?

B-MCINTYRE
03-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Dingo: I want a title :( ... Wait I'm not in this fed...

S.E. Zero
03-26-2012, 02:05 AM

Not really....congrats on retaining :)

VanHooliganX
03-26-2012, 02:09 AM
Not really....congrats on retaining :)

:( Damn. Not even a hint of jelly either lol

but thanks pal :) lol

Just finished my promo too for the next Oblivion. Pretty happy with it so hoping Krysys digs it :)

S.E. Zero
03-26-2012, 02:14 AM
:( Damn. Not even a hint of jelly either lol

but thanks pal :) lol

Just finished my promo too for the next Oblivion. Pretty happy with it so hoping Krysys digs it :)

Oh I'm jelly I just dont do it OoC ;) and believe me you wouldn't be a champion to this day if he didn't dig your work.

So feel very confident every time you give a promo ok champ? Lol. Continue with the usual whoring you do :p

VanHooliganX
03-26-2012, 02:57 AM
Oh I'm jelly I just dont do it OoC ;) and believe me you wouldn't be a champion to this day if he didn't dig your work.

So feel very confident every time you give a promo ok champ? Lol. Continue with the usual whoring you do :p

:cool: Awesome sauce lol

aloisick
03-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Nah, I'm not in Alpha Rev... But let the storylines play out. I'm sure there was a STORYLINE reason why you lost. Nothing else to it man, don't get paranoid about it.

i didnt say anything was happening bro please dont start more trouble just saying was a very disappointing PPV for me obviously my promos are not up to scratch

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2012, 12:34 PM
G-Scorp - loses
HOS - Loses
Das-Wa - no contest
Domination - loses

Oh well, what a shame.

OOC: If you're going to be 'IC' then please state so.
If you're genuinely unhappy, take it private instead of shooting. That's how trouble starts.

Krysys
03-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Oh well, what a shame.

OOC: If you're going to be 'IC' then please state so.
If you're genuinely unhappy, take it private instead of shooting. That's how trouble starts.
I am going to agree with Tommy, if you have any sort of issue with how you are being used please message me, do not make it public like this as it looks bad

eyehatecena
03-26-2012, 02:56 PM
*Mike Muir is polishing his new title*

*Sloth, well he is sleeping*

S.E. Zero
03-26-2012, 04:37 PM
*Mike Muir is polishing his new title*

*Sloth, well he is sleeping*

Greed: Why is Sloth even a Sin? Haha I'll never understand my brother and his ways but my brother in Sin he is. Continue resting. It will help you accomplish our goals of ruling Alpha Revolution very, very soon.

Krysys
03-26-2012, 05:05 PM
A New Champion Cowned!!!
Reported By Clark Ryan.

It is being reported that Adrian Leavitt has lost his Division 1 Championship! Word is that Seven Deadly Sins Member Pride showed up to Leavitt home with a referee and demanded a title shot, Leavitt declined the match but was told by officials that he had to compete under 24-7 rules, Leaviit was attacked by Pride who used a crowbar to beat Leavitt down, going so far as to send Leavitt through his living room window (ala HHH and Orton) Leavitt's wife and child witnessed the brutal beating and were said to be shocked and in horror. Pride finally stopped and pinned Leavitt, easily winning the championship belt, Pride smiled and told Leavitt's young daughter that this was her father's fault for not accepting the Sin. Pride than took the championship and left as medics arrived checking on Leavitt. No word on his current condition.

S.E. Zero
03-26-2012, 05:10 PM
A New Champion Cowned!!!
Reported By Clark Ryan.

It is being reported that Adrian Leavitt has lost his Division 1 Championship! Word is that Seven Deadly Sins Member Pride showed up to Leavitt home with a referee and demanded a title shot, Leavitt declined the match but was told by officials that he had to compete under 24-7 rules, Leaviit was attacked by Pride who used a crowbar to beat Leavitt down, going so far as to send Leavitt through his living room window (ala HHH and Orton) Leavitt's wife and child witnessed the brutal beating and were said to be shocked and in horror. Pride finally stopped and pinned Leavitt, easily winning the championship belt, Pride smiled and told Leavitt's young daughter that this was her father's fault for not accepting the Sin. Pride than took the championship and left as medics arrived checking on Leavitt. No word on his current condition.

Greed: Yes. Another one has fallen under the might of The Seven Deadly Sins. They'll all fall one by one until only the 7 are left standing. Accept the Sin!!!!

Well done my brethren Pride, this is only the beginning of the rise of Sin in Alpha Revolution!!

Vegas
03-26-2012, 05:28 PM
A New Champion Cowned!!!
Reported By Clark Ryan.

Pride: I must say that was quite easy. Even for someone as prideful as me I was expecting a bit of a challenge. Now I dare you all to challenge me! Put your pride on the line and see if you got what it takes. I'll be waiting

Grind_Bastard
03-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Pride: I must say that was quite easy. Even for someone as prideful as me I was expecting a bit of a challenge. Now I dare you all to challenge me! Put your pride on the line and see if you got what it takes. I'll be waiting

IC as Gluttony: Sloth and I will join you soon as Team Combat Champions!!!

OOC: Promoting A-Rev on my sig!

HolyJose2391
03-26-2012, 07:05 PM
A New Champion Cowned!!!
Reported By Clark Ryan.

IC: congratulations Pride you just beat a piece of shit hope your proud

Grind_Bastard
03-26-2012, 07:08 PM

OOC: Well played, sir LOL.

S.E. Zero
03-26-2012, 07:09 PM

xD well he is Pride lol

Krysys
03-26-2012, 07:15 PM

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

aloisick
03-26-2012, 07:41 PM
I am going to agree with Tommy, if you have any sort of issue with how you are being used please message me, do not make it public like this as it looks bad

Bro i had seven characters involved in a PPV where the seven deadly sins took over im rapped, i was just saying im very dissappionted in my PPV showing and therefore have to get my arse into gear seriously if its going to keep coming to this i just wont comment anymore

eyehatecena
03-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Greed: Why is Sloth even a Sin? Haha I'll never understand my brother and his ways but my brother in Sin he is. Continue resting. It will help you accomplish our goals of ruling Alpha Revolution very, very soon.

Sloth: My brother, my brother, I bring it in the ring and yes, we shall rule Alpha Rev soon.

OOC: I love being a part of Sin- Sloth is fun to write for. And Grind- great stuff(Gluttony and Lust) for our promo

And Terror promo finished and sent in

Krysys
03-27-2012, 01:17 AM
Show is finished and I am dead! Damn two shows in 3 days! Man that was intense!

S.E. Zero
03-27-2012, 01:38 AM
Show is finished and I am dead! Damn two shows in 3 days! Man that was intense!

If anyone can do it its you bro, looking forward to the show. :)

chunkkynutzzz
03-27-2012, 10:16 AM
IC as Killa: Yo shoutouts to pride ,datts how da fuk u do it Bo!!!

IC as ScarFo: *Reading a Book in his Cell*

IC as Depri$e: *Just finished watching the last A-Rev ppv* Unimpressed.

IC/ooc as The Chunkster: Interesting Stuff poppin off 4sho

VanHooliganX
03-27-2012, 10:56 AM
IC as Killa: Yo shoutouts to pride ,datts how da fuk u do it Bo!!!

IC as ScarFo: *Reading a Book in his Cell*

IC as Depri$e: *Just finished watching the last A-Rev ppv* Unimpressed.

IC/ooc as The Chunkster: Interesting Stuff poppin off 4sho

I'm so going to call you chunkster now :P

Krysys
03-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Show is up folks, hope you enjoy it

eyehatecena
03-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Show is up folks, hope you enjoy it

A great show indeed Krysys and was a very nice destraction from typing up all my homework.

IC as Muir: Well Van and HolyJose, great effort by you guys- but look who is still holding the Team Combat belts- Silver and I

Vegas
03-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Pride: Hahahahaaaaa That was fun! Leavitt your not embracing the sinful thoughts the float through your brain. I must say I am very proud of that match. Well only because I was there. Hahahahaaaaa

Grind_Bastard
03-27-2012, 04:28 PM
A-Rev is on freaking fire!!! Great show, fellas!

Krysys
03-27-2012, 04:35 PM
A-Rev is on freaking fire!!! Great show, fellas!

Thanks! Sick promo you did, man I love Gluttony and Lust!

HolyJose2391
03-27-2012, 06:07 PM
I loved the show great work everyone!

IC: Silver and Muir enjoy the fluke win. It's obvious both VHX and I were far too exhausted facing real competition to actually put an effort against you two

chunkkynutzzz
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm so going to call you chunkster now :PLmao The Chunster cuts promos like thisLet Me Tel Ya Something Brother ,DuudeThese 59 inch Pythons are Pumping Mega roids and Going Crazy All On YouWild on You And Crazy too Brother Duude*tries to rip shirt off and struggles with it* just takes it off normally**ahhhhh, Flex , flex, flex*And Great ima Read Da Show on da train on da way home, And randomly Ask Somebody Do You know about the 7 deadly sins in Alpha Revolution and then just keep reading it,ignoring them again lmaoPeople reaction is always hilarious to me, they just think I'm just another psycho on da train in nyc lol

eyehatecena
03-27-2012, 08:25 PM
I loved the show great work everyone!

IC: Silver and Muir enjoy the fluke win. It's obvious both VHX and I were far too exhausted facing real competition to actually put an effort against you two

IC as Muir: Wow, the great HolyJose has stooped to making excuses for losing- never thought I would see that day.

IC as Sloth: Will you please shut up? Trying to take a nap here. Oh and Muir and Silver, enjoyed your little reign for Gluttony and I will soon end it. As for you HolyJose, face it- you and Van lost to the sorriest team in wrestling. Let my brothers and sisters in Sin ease your pain. Accept Sin into your life.

Krysys
03-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Krysys: Ladies and Gents, I would like to let you all know that next week we will see a tournament to crown a number 1 contender to Mr. HolyJose's North American Championship. I will reveal that individuals involved later tonight

HolyJose2391
03-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Krysys: Ladies and Gents, I would like to let you all know that next week we will see a tournament to crown a number 1 contender to Mr. HolyJose's North American Championship. I will reveal that individuals involved later tonight
IC:*HolyJose has been contacted on who he would like to face his response" I don't give an Adrian Levtt

OOC: that's I don't give a shit xD

S.E. Zero
03-27-2012, 09:03 PM
IC as Muir: Wow, the great HolyJose has stooped to making excuses for losing- never thought I would see that day.

IC as Sloth: Will you please shut up? Trying to take a nap here. Oh and Muir and Silver, enjoyed your little reign for Gluttony and I will soon end it. As for you HolyJose, face it- you and Van lost to the sorriest team in wrestling. Let my brothers and sisters in Sin ease your pain. Accept Sin into your life.

Why is it weird to see the champion and challenger be the same user? xD

chunkkynutzzz
03-27-2012, 09:13 PM

IC as ScarFo Jonez: The Challengers Should Be ScarFo, Scarfo, ScaRFo,sCaRfo, SCarfo,scaRFO,scarfO, And SCARFO!..................SCARFO!

Krysys
03-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Here are the superstars involved in the North American Championship Tournament

Scarfo Jonez

H.O.S

G-Scorp

Luke Turne

Wrath

Chris King

Das-Wa

Ryan Wells

The Preliminary Matches are as followed...

Match 1
Scarfo Jonez VS Chris King

Match 2
Luke Turne VS G-Scorp

Match 3
Das-Wa VS Ryan Wells

Match 4
Wrath VS H.O.S

eyehatecena
03-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Why is it weird to see the champion and challenger be the same user? xD

Yep, its weird- but the way I look at it is Muir and Silver lose the titles- I still win being Sloth, lol- just kidding. I had no idea Krysys was gonna put the belts on Terror. Thought for sure it would be someone else- but glad he has faith in AirBourne and I, and I'm really glad to be part of 7DS

AirBourne
03-27-2012, 10:13 PM
IC as Wells: I will be the first dual champion in AR...I will win the North American Title, beat Blaine and get a world title shot...and then beat Van to have both titles! Soon my fans...soon.

IC as Silver: Still...the Team Combat Champions, Terror!!! Wooo!!!

OOC: Yeah, I'm glad Krysys has faith in us. lol

Grind_Bastard
03-27-2012, 10:24 PM

Scarfo Jonez

H.O.S

G-Scorp

Luke Turne

Wrath

Chris King

Das-Wa

Ryan Wells

Match 1

Match 2
Luke Turne VS G-Scorp

Match 3
Das-Wa VS Ryan Wells

Match 4
Wrath VS H.O.S

Champion bolded LOL.

aloisick
03-27-2012, 10:30 PM
IC as Wells: I will be the first dual champion in AR...I will win the North American Title, beat Blaine and get a world title shot...and then beat Van to have both titles! Soon my fans...soon.

IC as Silver: Still...the Team Combat Champions, Terror!!! Wooo!!!

OOC: Yeah, I'm glad Krysys has faith in us. lol

well done to you

Krysys
03-27-2012, 10:36 PM
Champion bolded LOL.

What makes you so sure hmmm??

HolyJose2391
03-27-2012, 10:38 PM

Scarfo Jonez

H.O.S

G-Scorp

Luke Turne

Wrath

Chris King

Das-Wa

Ryan Wells

Match 1

Match 2
Luke Turne VS G-Scorp

Match 3
Das-Wa VS Ryan Wells

Match 4
Wrath VS H.O.S
Losers have been bolded lol

S.E. Zero
03-27-2012, 10:38 PM
What makes you so sure hmmm??

He's a Sin duh!!!

S.E. Zero
03-27-2012, 11:03 PM
He's a Sin duh!!!

Speaking of Sin.....

Greed: Mr. Hooligan it is now official. You and I will do battle for the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship and as Sin has envisioned I will be champion when all is said and done and you fall under the force that is Sin!!

OoC: Yes, I pulled a Thunder ;)

chunkkynutzzz
03-28-2012, 08:36 AM
ScarFo Jonez: Bold All You Guys Want, Point Blank I Seen , I Done Some of The Worst Things a Man could Do , I ve been to da Big House , I Done my time, I been in brawls,battles and have come out on top..and juz recently I seen a light that has brought out wat defines scarfo...And datt light showed me Gotta Get back 2 my Basic...And datts gettin wat I want and do wat I want...And Dats The
NorF Americann Championship!
I Wants...
I Will Gets!
And Do It, By Defeatin da Rest on da Tournament
Those R my Wants!
Nd ima Do wat it Do, Till Da Title is Minesss...ScarFo's!

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 08:52 AM
IC as Sloth: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

VanHooliganX
03-29-2012, 08:59 AM
Speaking of Sin.....

Greed: Mr. Hooligan it is now official. You and I will do battle for the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship and as Sin has envisioned I will be champion when all is said and done and you fall under the force that is Sin!!

OoC: Yes, I pulled a Thunder ;)

Van: Greed vs Vanity? Sure why not boo-boo. Whilst you and your 6 dolts may dominate the rest of the A-Rev roster. The main attraction will not fall you or any of the other 6 because I am a level above everyone!

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Van: Greed vs Vanity? Sure why not boo-boo. Whilst you and your 6 dolts may dominate the rest of the A-Rev roster. The main attraction will not fall you or any of the other 6 because I am a level above everyone!

IC as Muir: Now I may not like you all that much Van, but I sure have a lot of respect for what you do in the ring. You take care of Greed, Silver and I will take care of Sloth and Gluttony

Vegas
03-29-2012, 10:31 AM
IC as Muir: Now I may not like you all that much Van, but I sure have a lot of respect for what you do in the ring. You take care of Greed, Silver and I will take care of Sloth and Gluttony

Pride: You take on Greed and Sloth?! Ha! Muir you dear sir are not in the same league as my sinful brothers. They will destroy you.

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Pride: You take on Greed and Sloth?! Ha! Muir you dear sir are not in the same league as my sinful brothers. They will destroy you.

Sloth: Thats right my brother. I will gladly put Muir out of his misery just for the hell of it, I will leave Silver for Gluttony.

Vegas
03-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Sloth: Thats right my brother. I will gladly put Muir out of his misery just for the hell of it, I will leave Silver for Gluttony.

Pride: Lust and Envy could take out these two jokers

VanHooliganX
03-29-2012, 11:11 AM

Van: Well. It'll be a good test to see if you 2 should be champs.

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Pride: Lust and Envy could take out these two jokers

Sloth: Ah yes- it would be easier on me- that plus I could just sit back and enjoy.

AirBourne
03-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Van: Well. It'll be a good test to see if you 2 should be champs.

IC as Silver: We beat you and HJ, who are the "best wrestlers in AR" supposedly. Don't worry about us. You make sure you can still hold on to your title.

HolyJose2391
03-29-2012, 09:53 PM
IC: meanwhile I'm here without any competition

Krysys
03-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Hey Gents, just a heads up. Pauadrian is now a writer for AR. So don't be surprised if you get any PMs from him

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Hey Gents, just a heads up. Pauadrian is now a writer for AR. So don't be surprised if you get any PMs from him

Sweet, looking forward to what he will bring

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 10:16 PM

Sloth: Will you please SHUT THE HELL UP? It's my nap time

Grind_Bastard
03-29-2012, 10:21 PM

*Gluttony crawls from behind HJ, grabs him from the neck and covers his mouth, whispering in his ear*

Gluttony: It's Sloth's nap time, so have a nice cup of STFU!!

OOC: LOL.

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 10:28 PM
*Gluttony crawls from behind HJ, grabs him from the neck and covers his mouth, whispering in his ear*

*Sloth lifts his head and looks over at Gluttony and HolyJose*

Sloth: Thanks my brother, um can you kick my blankie over here?

OOC: lol, I need to watch Happy Gilmore again

Grind_Bastard
03-29-2012, 10:31 PM
*Sloth lifts his head and looks over at Gluttony and HolyJose*

Sloth: Thanks my brother, um can you kick my blankie over here?

OOC: lol, I need to watch Happy Gilmore again

*Gluttony kick's Sloth's blankie back to him*

Gluttony: There you have it, my bro!

OOC: the one taking nap time it's me now LOL.

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 10:36 PM
*Gluttony kick's Sloth's blankie back to him*

Gluttony: There you have it, my bro!

OOC: the one taking nap time it's me now LOL.

Sloth: Thank you my brother

OOC: yeah, I'm getting a little tired too, lol

HolyJose2391
03-29-2012, 10:48 PM

IC: elbows Gluttony in the stomach and kicks him in the nuts* asshole I'll have you sued for attempted rape

chunkkynutzzz
03-31-2012, 02:47 PM
ScarFo Jonez: *Is Seen training in his cell, Getting Bigger ,looking stronger*

* Bench Presses 550 lbs. And looks Irate*

*looks at the picture on da wall , (North American Championship picture) *

SJ: Yoo C.O.!....I'm out 2 da yard!!...Gon catch me prey!!

Krysys
04-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Show may or may not get posted tomorrow... Missing a lot

chunkkynutzzz
04-03-2012, 04:16 PM

Why is it missing so much, find it bro and don't lose it again , Come on bro

VanHooliganX
04-03-2012, 05:07 PM

Not missing anything from me are you pal? :S

Krysys
04-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Not missing anything from me are you pal? :S

No, but it looks like the show may be delayed a day, something I am not happy about

Grind_Bastard
04-03-2012, 06:20 PM
I haven't received a PM...

VanHooliganX
04-03-2012, 06:50 PM
No, but it looks like the show may be delayed a day, something I am not happy about

Well glad it isn't me. Didn't think it was but can never be to careful lol

eyehatecena
04-03-2012, 10:27 PM
I haven't received a PM...

Me either, for either of my guys- but that reminds me- I have to write one for HWA

Krysys
04-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Ok, it's late but Oblivion is going up now

Krysys
04-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Show is up! Feedback is appreciated especially with Pau's matches (the first three)

pauadrian
04-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Show is up! Feedback is appreciated especially with Pau's matches (the first three)
What he said :D

Krysys
04-03-2012, 11:09 PM

You did great, just need to work on what we discussed and it will be awesome!

S.E. Zero
04-03-2012, 11:10 PM

It sucked, Pau is the worst ;) naw lol :p

The tourney took over the whole show so it put a great light on how imprtant the North American Championship has become and of course my brother in Sin, Wrath won it all so go 7DS. Whoooo!!!!!!!!! Ar will be full of Sin very soon I can feel it >=D

Krysys
04-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Wrath: *Laughs* Do you see it now? The force we feed on? I know you can feel the darkness! I know it scares you! HolyJose, can you here it? The sound of your time in Alpha Revolution coming to an end? Tick Tock Tick Tock

eyehatecena
04-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Sloth: Finally got a night off- I needed more sleep

Great show with the tourney and Pau- great job

I gave AR a plug in the just posted EWA PAIN1 show

Destruction
04-04-2012, 04:17 AM
I'm gonna read it now

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Wrath: *Laughs* Do you see it now? The force we feed on? I know you can feel the darkness! I know it scares you! HolyJose, can you here it? The sound of your time in Alpha Revolution coming to an end? Tick Tock Tick Tock
IC: I'm sorry I was just imagining breaking every single bone in your body

Destruction
04-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Dang it. Got to the final of the No.1 Contender's tournament (Yay), but then damn Wrath cheated to win, then attacked my leg

Luke Turne: Wrath, when I come back, I'll shove my foot so far up your ass, that it will get stuck, so I'll have to go in their to get it out, then I'll have to come out your vagina like your bastard son

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Dang it. Got to the final of the No.1 Contender's tournament (Yay), but then damn Wrath cheated to win, then attacked my leg

Luke Turne: Wrath, when I come back, I'll shove my foot so far up your ass, that it will get stuck, so I'll have to go in their to get it out, then I'll have to come out your vagina like your bastard son

Execution: Really cause quite frankly theres no guarantee youll make it back

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 03:23 PM
IC as Wells: Oh Wrath...you think this is the end? Oh how wrong you are. I'll beat Blaine and become the #1 contender for the world title, and then win it, while you can toil with the secondary title.

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 03:25 PM
IC as Wells: Oh Wrath...you think this is the end? Oh how wrong you are. I'll beat Blaine and become the #1 contender for the world title, and then win it, while you can toil with the secondary title.

EXECUTION: I am going to be the man around here..... Wells, Wrath and whoever else around here better pay attention, because this is where the Execution begins

Krysys
04-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Execution: Really cause quite frankly theres no guarantee youll make it back

......? Ummm Hi... Who are you?

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 03:27 PM
......? Ummm Hi... Who are you?

sorry i havent uploaded my bio yet to excited to IC i will add bio soon

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 03:33 PM
That's aloisick's younger brother I believe.

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 03:34 PM
That's aloisick's younger brother I believe.

Yeah thats right but i hope thats not all i am defied as, i am not a lot like my older brother even though we are very close

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah thats right but i hope thats not all i am defied as, i am not a lot like my older brother even though we are very close

No of course, aim to make your own name, I understand.

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 03:39 PM
yeah well hopefully i can with EXECUTION

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 03:57 PM
ATTENTION!

IC: Seeing as how I hate almost everyone of you I hate Wrath the most so I am offering $25,000 to be ringside in my corner in case the rest of the 7DS want to get involved oh and a blow job from one Sasha Grey

Krysys
04-04-2012, 04:04 PM
ATTENTION!

IC: Seeing as how I hate almost everyone of you I hate Wrath the most so I am offering $25,000 to be ringside in my corner in case the rest of the 7DS want to get involved oh and a blow job from one Sasha Grey

Krysys: Anyone who takes him up on this will fired on the spot.

S.E. Zero
04-04-2012, 04:08 PM
ATTENTION!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1e5ezaUMR1qghroxo1_500.gif

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 04:09 PM
IC: fine but if the 7DS cost me the match I'm coming for you

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 04:11 PM

IC as Wells: Some champion you have representing this company, eh Krysys?

Krysys
04-04-2012, 04:14 PM

Krysys: Is that a threat Jose?

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Krysys: Is that a threat Jose?
IC: I'm just saying I know for a fact the 7DS will get involved don't you dare be punishing me for protecting myself in this situation

Grind_Bastard
04-04-2012, 04:26 PM

OOC: You missed saying nigga LOL.

Tired, barely read the show, I'll try tomorrow.

Krysys
04-04-2012, 04:30 PM
IC: I'm just saying I know for a fact the 7DS will get involved don't you dare be punishing me for protecting myself in this situation

Krysys: If any of the members of Seven Deadly Sins, who are not involved in the match come out than all members of Seven Deadly Sins will loss their title matches and Pride will be stripped of his Division 1 Championship. Better?

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Krysys: If any of the members of Seven Deadly Sins, who are not involved in the match come out than all members of Seven Deadly Sins will loss their title matches and Pride will be stripped of his Division 1 Championship. Better?
IC: yes that is better

VanHooliganX
04-04-2012, 04:55 PM

Van: That best apply to my match as well then boo-boo.

Krysys
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Van: That best apply to my match as well then boo-boo.

Krysys
http://vkokoce.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/facepalm1.gif

Did you not see me announce the main event!?

VanHooliganX
04-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Krysys
http://vkokoce.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/facepalm1.gif

Did you not see me announce the main event!?

Van: I meant for your main event PPV match. I don't care what fucking bullshit meme's you use or what bullshit matches you put me in on Oblivion, I always end up beating the best you can throw against me. Hell, I could do it even against you.

Krysys
04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Van: I meant for your main event PPV match. I don't care what fucking bullshit meme's you use or what bullshit matches you put me in on Oblivion, I always end up beating the best you can throw against me. Hell, I could do it even against you.

Krysys: I'd watch it boy! You are picking a fight with the wrong person

VanHooliganX
04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Krysys: I'd watch it boy! You are picking a fight with the wrong person

Van: Fair enough. I understand pal. No, I really do. A little bit of a shame really.

You have to use your GM abilities to make yourself look like a powerful force since you and the rest of universe know that you just can't do that in the ring. Well don't worry buddy. Whilst it may be obvious you can't hold a candle to me already in my career or HJ. I have all the confidence you could beat that Adrian kid. But go a head like, use your booking powers if you fear being shown up by your best stars.

Krysys
04-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Van: Fair enough. I understand pal. No, I really do. A little bit of a shame really.

You have to use your GM abilities to make yourself look like a powerful force since you and the rest of universe know that you just can't do that in the ring. Well don't worry buddy. Whilst it may be obvious you can't hold a candle to me already in my career or HJ. I have all the confidence you could beat that Adrian kid. But go a head like, use your booking powers if you fear being shown up by your best stars.

Krysys: *Laughs* See you think talking down to me will get me to snap, or that I'm using my booking powers as a threat, the truth is I could kcik your ass and I have kicked HolyJose's ass more than once. See I am talented, and gifted and I'm also Straight Edge (he is just read EWNCW this is how he is) which means I am better than you and even on my worst day I could beat you. But I have a policy that I won't fight the people who work for me

VanHooliganX
04-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Krysys: *Laughs* See you think talking down to me will get me to snap, or that I'm using my booking powers as a threat, the truth is I could kcik your ass and I have kicked HolyJose's ass more than once. See I am talented, and gifted and I'm also Straight Edge (he is just read EWNCW this is how he is) which means I am better than you and even on my worst day I could beat you. But I have a policy that I won't fight the people who work for me

Van: Ha! This isn't talking you down! This is pest control! You've never had a best day so keep dreaming boo-boo. You think you're talented? Bitch please! I invented the highest level of talent, lord knows half the active wrestlers in every fed which they had my abilities, my Vantastic Clutch and my silver tongue. You can policy all you like son. You ever face me 1 on 1, they'll change my nickname to Arthur Miller...Cause it'll be death of a salesmen!

VanHooliganX
04-04-2012, 05:50 PM
vhx unapproved (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/tags.php?tag=vhx+unapproved)

*Shakes fist at whoever did that tag* CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

lol

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 06:55 PM
IC as Wells: Krysys...I have an idea.

OOC: Krysys, PM me when you can, I do actually have an idea.

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 09:05 PM
IC: when the fucknhave you kicked my ass?

Krysys
04-04-2012, 09:12 PM
IC: when the fucknhave you kicked my ass?

Krysys: BWA

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Krysys: BWA
IC: right Tag team wrestling. Means nothing to me

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 09:21 PM
IC: right Tag team wrestling. Means nothing to me

IC as Silver: Did I hear Tag Team? You must be talking about the best tag team in the world, Terror! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! My...well, you aren't my friend.

Krysys
04-04-2012, 09:23 PM
IC as Silver: Did I hear Tag Team? You must be talking about the best tag team in the world, Terror! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! My...well, you aren't my friend.

Krysys: One thing me and HolyJose can agree on is Terror is not the best. The best teams in the world wrestle for BWA

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Krysys: One thing me and HolyJose can agree on is Terror is not the best. The best teams in the world wrestle for BWA
IC: God's Grace is the best damn team around

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 09:28 PM

Muir: Well they have never met Silver and me in the ring.

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Muir: Well they have never met Silver and me in the ring.
IC: If you can't handel Van and myself then yous use as hell can't Handel Azrael and I

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 09:31 PM

IC as Silver: Oh man, you can add comedian to your accolades, because that is a damn good joke, just like God's Grace is.

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 09:31 PM
IC: If you can't handel Van and myself then yous use as hell can't Handel Azrael and I

IC as Silver: Can't handle you and Van? We just defended and kept our titles against you and him! Stupid!

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 09:39 PM
IC as Silver: Can't handle you and Van? We just defended and kept our titles against you and him! Stupid!

Sloth: Well just wait until you guys meet Gluttony and me. Van Hooligan and HolyJose are nothing compared to us

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Sloth: Well just wait until you guys meet Gluttony and me. Van Hooligan and HolyJose are nothing compared to us

Muir: Bring it on!

OOC: Weird calling myself out, lol

AirBourne
04-04-2012, 09:42 PM

IC as Silver: Coming from a guy who's best friend is...a blanket. Really boot-quivering.

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 09:47 PM
IC as Silver: Coming from a guy who's best friend is...a blanket. Really boot-quivering.

Sloth: Only friends I have and need are my brothers and sisters in Sin. As far as my blanket- it doubles as a body bag. Care to try it out after we murder you and Muir?

S.E. Zero
04-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Sloth: Only friends I have and need are my brothers and sisters in Sin. As far as my blanket- it doubles as a body bag. Care to try it out after we murder you and Muir?

Best comeback I've seen in a while, very nice.

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Best comeback I've seen in a while, very nice.

Thank ya. Sloth may be lazy- but he isn't stupid.

S.E. Zero
04-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Thank ya. Sloth may be lazy- but he isn't stupid.

Nothing less would be expected from a Sin ;)

HolyJose2391
04-04-2012, 10:13 PM
IC: how much would that cost? They're are pretty annoying

Krysys
04-04-2012, 10:14 PM
I might be MIA for the next few days... I just don't find this fun right now

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 10:18 PM
IC: how much would that cost? They're are pretty annoying

Sloth: We will do it for free- but don't worry. I'll bring one for you and Van too

eyehatecena
04-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I might be MIA for the next few days... I just don't find this fun right now

*Sloth gives his boss a new blankie and a pillow- followed by a hug.*

VanHooliganX
04-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Sloth: We will do it for free- but don't worry. I'll bring one for you and Van too

Van: Congrats, you steal body bags as a sick hobby. Maybe a little more time in the ring and a little less creepiness you'd actually be a threat to me.

chunkkynutzzz
04-05-2012, 09:40 AM
ScarFo Jonez: **motorcycle rumbles**

......And On Ride I Goooooooo.....*Chain Swings*

The Start I Finish.

Vegas
04-05-2012, 12:41 PM
pretty sad that one of the more active users said he was leaving for a while and no one said a word

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:45 PM
im sorry im new but whos leaving?

Vegas
04-05-2012, 01:28 PM
A-Rev's creator has left us for a while but I will be checking on this place. Jamie, you never asked to join A-Rev you simply put you shit on the roster and thought we would be ok with it. Well you were wrong.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:36 PM
A-Rev's creator has left us for a while but I will be checking on this place. Jamie, you never asked to join A-Rev you simply put you shit on the roster and thought we would be ok with it. Well you were wrong.

Im sorry mate i dont know what the criteria is??? do i need to ask someone to join or do i need approval? what happens from now?

Vegas
04-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Im sorry mate i dont know what the criteria is??? do i need to ask someone to join or do i need approval? what happens from now?

Ask. When people randomly post there stuff like that it throws us off

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Ask. When people randomly post there stuff like that it throws us off

ok fair enough i just wanted to get to some ICing i apologise if i made things hard for you so can i join A-REV please

Vegas
04-05-2012, 01:46 PM
ok fair enough i just wanted to get to some ICing i apologise if i made things hard for you so can i join A-REV please

I'll talk to Krysys since this is still his efed

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:48 PM
I'll talk to Krysys since this is still his efed

so does that mean i gotta stop posting IC til you find out? and can i post in here OOC or not?

Vegas
04-05-2012, 01:49 PM
so does that mean i gotta stop posting IC til you find out? and can i post in here OOC or not?

I'd wait to IC but sure talk OOC

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd wait to IC but sure talk OOC

ok cool and again sorry for ICing prematurely my bruv gave me the basics but he didnt go through everything im learning as i go

Tommy Thunder
04-05-2012, 01:53 PM
ok cool and again sorry for ICing prematurely my bruv gave me the basics but he didnt go through everything im learning as i go

Sorry to butt in, but if I may; am I right in saying that it's the same character that you've signed here and EWNCW?

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Sorry to butt in, but if I may; am I right in saying that it's the same character that you've signed here and EWNCW?

I have only one character and ive posted his character in every E-Fed so yes same character

Tommy Thunder
04-05-2012, 02:00 PM
I have only one character and ive posted his character in every E-Fed so yes same character

Then in that case, you won't be performing in AR.
You see, AR here is the developmental fed for EWNCW, but I like your character, it has potential. After a quick discussion we think it'll be best for you to start straight on the main roster, since we like your character so much. So we'll get to working on ideas for you to debut in EWNCW asap!

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Then in that case, you won't be performing in AR.
You see, AR here is the developmental fed for EWNCW, but I like your character, it has potential. After a quick discussion we think it'll be best for you to start straight on the main roster, since we like your character so much. So we'll get to working on ideas for you to debut in EWNCW asap!

ahhh ok then cool to know and thanks for the up and up i hope to work hard to make my mark in EWNCW

AirBourne
04-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Krysys, I just got on for the first time since last night and just read what you had said. I cannot put into words the respect I have for you and your brother. You guys were two of the first people I met when I came here and I can proudly say also to have been my friends. You have done so much, whether it is BWA, EWNCW or AR, you did fantastic work. I am indeed sad to see you go, but can only hope you come back soon, but also want you to take as much time as you need, and I know everyone will be overjoyed when you come back. Hope to see you back here soon and able to talk to you soon as well man, I'll miss your presence here no doubt.

HolyJose2391
04-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Krysys buddy I saw your message last night and I didn't know how to feel. Take your time we'll still be here. You're one of the most respected people here and I damn sure respect you a lot. I know how you're feeling that is how I got towards the end of AWF. Take your time to yourself and enjoy it

eyehatecena
04-05-2012, 09:15 PM
pretty sad that one of the more active users said he was leaving for a while and no one said a word

I gave him a hug IC- I really did not know what else to say tbh. I hope he comes back recharged- breaks from this are good every once in awhile. I know in this case there is more to it, when he comes back, I'm still here.

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Got mad Love for Krysys , in a bro type of way ..not like when you meet somebody and in after awhile you get certain feelings you can't explain and...well ya catch my drift

Shoutouts 2 KRYSYS!

VanHooliganX
04-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Just so A-Rev creative know.

I'm on holiday on the 15th - 22nd in Belfast. So I won't be able to do out in that time period.

Krysys
04-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Ok, so there are some changes going on in A-Rev, namely losing our other writer.. Anyways this puts me in a jam, so I will be pushing the show to next Tuesday instead of this Tuesday to give me time to fully write everything. Sorry for the delay

AirBourne
04-08-2012, 01:29 PM
No problem Krysys, take your time.

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Scarforian is lookin 4 trouble!

AirBourne
04-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Scarforian is lookin 4 trouble!

Wells: Hmmmm, well, you are certainly no threat. If I remember correctly, your best move is pulling out a chain and hurting people that way rather then by brute strength.

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Wells: Hmmmm, well, you are certainly no threat. If I remember correctly, your best move is pulling out a chain and hurting people that way rather then by brute strength.

ScarFo Jonez: Well if it isn't Wells, Don't Make Me whip It Out!
One For The Peoples Pleasure, Meanwhile I Am One that GETS pleasure For Hurtin those Same People ....Ur So Much For Those people and go ahead keep it like that puttin others before yoself, wen it comes down to it truth is everyone will choose self b4 Ryan..Die or Kill..and if u ain't afraid of doin yo time ,that's where u become invincible and unstoppable...Chain or Not . As Long As ScarFo Did It!

...SCARFO!

AirBourne
04-08-2012, 10:24 PM
ScarFo Jonez: Well if it isn't Wells, Don't Make Me whip It Out!
One For The Peoples Pleasure, Meanwhile I Am One that GETS pleasure For Hurtin those Same People ....Ur So Much For Those people and go ahead keep it like that puttin others before yoself, wen it comes down to it truth is everyone will choose self b4 Ryan..Die or Kill..and if u ain't afraid of doin yo time ,that's where u become invincible and unstoppable...Chain or Not . As Long As ScarFo Did It!

...SCARFO!

Wells: I just realized something, you are more stupid then I thought to begin with Scarfo. Wow, I'm shocked, I didn't think you could reach that low of a level of stupidity.

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Wells: I just realized something, you are more stupid then I thought to begin with Scarfo. Wow, I'm shocked, I didn't think you could reach that low of a level of stupidity.IC as ScarFo Jonez: I ain't stewpid, I Red madd books in da joint...nd if I know one thing for sure is...(loses train of thought)...I ain't Stewpid!!..I specialise in da art of ass whippin ,bare hands and a slow death right before I leave u hangin like saddam off my chain...ScarFo!!!

ooc: u just had me laughin hard lol

Krysys
04-08-2012, 11:14 PM
IC as ScarFo Jonez: I ain't stewpid, I Red madd books in da joint...nd if I know one thing for sure is...(loses train of thought)...I ain't Stewpid!!..I specialise in da art of ass whippin ,bare hands and a slow death right before I leave u hangin like saddam off my chain...ScarFo!!!

Krysys: *Throws dictionary at Scarfo*

Wrath: *Throws encyclopedia at Scarfo*

Adrian Leavitt: *Throws thesaurus at Scarfo*

Project XIX: *Throws a "Spelling for Dummies" book at Scarfo*

AirBourne
04-08-2012, 11:19 PM
IC as ScarFo Jonez: I ain't stewpid, I Red madd books in da joint...nd if I know one thing for sure is...(loses train of thought)...I ain't Stewpid!!..I specialise in da art of ass whippin ,bare hands and a slow death right before I leave u hangin like saddam off my chain...ScarFo!!!

Wells: Saying your name a lot does not intimidate me, there is no sense of fear by doing so. And grammar still continues to be an issue with you. Hmm, great comparison, your wrestling is as good as your grammar is. Now if you aren't stupid enough, maybe you'll realize that I'm insulting you, not complementing you.

OOC: Thanks, I try. lol

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Wells: Saying your name a lot does not intimidate me, there is no sense of fear by doing so. And grammar still continues to be an issue with you. Hmm, great comparison, your wrestling is as good as your grammar is. Now if you aren't stupid enough, maybe you'll realize that I'm insulting you, not complementing you.

OOC: Thanks, I try. lol

Ooc: your Good lol

IC as Scarfo jonez: I Dunt wahnt u 2 fil intemidatid , nah not intimedatehd...I Want You to Feel Excrutiating blood curling Hurting by ScarFo...Remember who's Coming For you Scarfo..When u Sleep Scarfo ,When u Wake ScarFo...When YOU SEE ME u Will Know...Its ScarFo!

AirBourne
04-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Ooc: your Good lol

IC as Scarfo jonez: I Dunt wahnt u 2 fil intemidatid , nah not intimedatehd...I Want You to Feel Excrutiating blood curling Hurting by ScarFo...Remember who's Coming For you Scarfo..When u Sleep Scarfo ,When u Wake ScarFo...When YOU SEE ME u Will Know...Its ScarFo!

Wells: I counted you saying your name 5x in that statement, more then the amount of words you spelt right. Pathetic. *Facepalm* But 5 seems to be your number, because that is your IQ, and that is the number that can be counted to by a ref, but you will still not get up if you ever ate a Freak Attack by me. Speak less Scarfo, you don't look as stupid when you are silent.

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Krysys: *Throws dictionary at Scarfo*

Wrath: *Throws encyclopedia at Scarfo*

Adrian Leavitt: *Throws thesaurus at Scarfo*

Project XIX: *Throws a "Spelling for Dummies" book at Scarfo*

Scarfo: Yo C.O. *hands him a list with all those books on it*...Get me these books 2 see wats all bout

C.O.: *looks at him* shakes his head*

chunkkynutzzz
04-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Wells: I counted you saying your name 5x in that statement, more then the amount of words you spelt right. Pathetic. *Facepalm* But 5 seems to be your number, because that is your IQ, and that is the number that can be counted to by a ref, but you will still not get up if you ever ate a Freak Attack by me. Speak less Scarfo, you don't look as stupid when you are silent.

IC as ScarFo: I Say wat I wanna say, and do wat I wanna do...Face palm yoself da whole night and I cud eat madd freak attacks and not feel a damn thang ...juz cuz I know who I am and say who I am juz to remind all who I am , I'm. Fear itself...that da definition to. Hurting others and. Without a care should be SCARFO!!!

AirBourne
04-09-2012, 12:01 AM
IC as ScarFo: I Say wat I wanna say, and do wat I wanna do...Face palm yoself da whole night and I cud eat madd freak attacks and not feel a damn thang ...juz cuz I know who I am and say who I am juz to remind all who I am , I'm. Fear itself...that da definition to. Hurting others and. Without a care should be SCARFO!!!

Wells: If stupidity was a food, I'm sure you'd eat that too...please, for the sake of your reputation and whatever brain cells are left, stop speaking and hit yourself with that damn chain of your's.

chunkkynutzzz
04-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Wells: If stupidity was a food, I'm sure you'd eat that too...please, for the sake of your reputation and whatever brain cells are left, stop speaking and hit yourself with that damn chain of your's.

IC as ScarFo Jonez: ju kno wat ima see u in da yard, nd ima pound u outt... see u wen I see u ...juz rememba...ScarFo!

Ooc: aight bro ima holla atchu bout 2 knockout..tommorow I go 2 work early ,Lifes a Bitch u juz gotta kno how to treat her lol

AirBourne
04-09-2012, 05:56 AM
IC as ScarFo Jonez: ju kno wat ima see u in da yard, nd ima pound u outt... see u wen I see u ...juz rememba...ScarFo!

Ooc: aight bro ima holla atchu bout 2 knockout..tommorow I go 2 work early ,Lifes a Bitch u juz gotta kno how to treat her lol

OOC: So did I my friend, no worries. Lol

Wells: What is this, "yard" you speak of? Is it the playground that you must play on with the other elementary school kids that are learning remedial english just like you Scarfo? If so, if you cannot already tell, I am mortified....oh wait, let me dumb it down for you, I am..."scared" of you. I highly stress the quotations on the word scared to show my sarcasm, so don't get confused and misled for one second that you are intimidating.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Hey guys! A-Rev is in desperate need of a new writer. I am taking apps now for anyone interested. Anyone can apply!

Krysys
04-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Ok, so you might be wondering, why the hell would Krysys start another fed? Simple I have wanted to start a fed based on writing, no vids (except entrance vids) I am using a program called Zeus Pro, which is an E-fed simulator. The shows will happen twice a month. Anyone interested should post here. The Program use a list of moves that I will post here.

Tommy Thunder
04-09-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm a big fan of the 'old school' way of e-fedding by writing up the entire shows. Could be very interesting and refreshing to see a small e-fed with 2 fully written shows per month.
It'll offer something different that none of the other feds offer (not on a regular basis anyway). I'd be all for seeing this.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm a big fan of the 'old school' way of e-fedding by writing up the entire shows. Could be very interesting and refreshing to see a small e-fed with 2 fully written shows per month.
It'll offer something different that none of the other feds offer (not on a regular basis anyway). I'd be all for seeing this.

Thanks Tommy! Any chance you'll join?

Tommy Thunder
04-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks Tommy! Any chance you'll join?

Depends on time constraints more than anything else.
EWNCW is keeping me pretty busy, plus HWA, and I've committed to a couple of other future projects here too. We'll see.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Depends on time constraints more than anything else.
EWNCW is keeping me pretty busy, plus HWA, and I've committed to a couple of other future projects here too. We'll see.

Alright, cool. Just remember with two shows, promos will be limited

clrj3514
04-09-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm definitely interested.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I will post an example of how it will look.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 05:20 PM
This is a test through just to show you an example, of course I will be editing things

New Commentator 1 - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 225 pounds,, New Wrestler 1!!! (crowd cheers ******)

[New Wrestler 1 comes to the ring. ]

New Commentator 1 - and his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds,, New Wrestler 2!!! (crowd boos *****)

[New Wrestler 2 walks to the ring. New Referee 1 is the referee for this contest. New Wrestler 1 strikes New Wrestler 2 in the elbow. New Wrestler 2 drops New Wrestler 1 with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. (ding, ding, ding) New Wrestler 1 kicks New Wrestler 2 in the groin. New Wrestler 2 nails New Wrestler 1 with a belly-to-back suplex. New Wrestler 1 moves back to his feet. New Wrestler 1 kicks New Wrestler 2 in the stomach. New Wrestler 2 is up again. New Wrestler 2 executes a belly-to-belly suplex on New Wrestler 1. New Wrestler 1 moves back to his feet. New Wrestler 1 executes a huge gutbuster on New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 1 executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of New Wrestler 2. Now New Wrestler 1 standing. New Wrestler 2 gets knocked on the ground and New Wrestler 1 flips onto him. New Wrestler 1 stands up. New Wrestler 2 moves back to his feet. New Wrestler 1 bounces New Wrestler 2 off the ropes and clotheslines him. New Wrestler 1 hiptosses New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 2 hits New Wrestler 1 with the crotch slam. New Wrestler 2 grabs New Wrestler 1's leg and takes him down, then locks his leg. New Referee 1 is checking for a tap out. ... ... New Wrestler 1 is fighting the hold. ... New Wrestler 2 breaks the hold. New Wrestler 2 drags New Wrestler 1 to the floor. New Referee 1 starts the count (.1) (..2) New Wrestler 2 measures New Wrestler 1 up and drops a closed fist. Now New Wrestler 1 standing. (...3) New Wrestler 1 gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on New Wrestler 2. (....4) New Wrestler 1 rakes his fingers across New Wrestler 2's back. (.....5) New Wrestler 2 and New Wrestler 1 move back into the ring. New Wrestler 2 knifehand chops New Wrestler 1. New Wrestler 1 hits New Wrestler 2 with a Baba chop. New Wrestler 1 grabs New Wrestler 2 and hits him with a European uppercut. New Wrestler 1 puts New Wrestler 2 in an arm grapevine submission. New Wrestler 1 jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 1 moves back to his feet. New Wrestler 2 stands up. New Wrestler 1 places New Wrestler 2 over by the turnbuckle. New Wrestler 1 jumps off with a flying sommersault neckbreaker. New Wrestler 2 gets hit with a diving elbow smash from New Wrestler 1. New Wrestler 1 stomps New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 2 gets hit with the shooting star press from New Wrestler 1. New Referee 1 counts the pin. ...1 ...2 New Wrestler 2 kicks out. New Wrestler 2 tackles and begins punching New Wrestler 1. New Wrestler 1 bounces New Wrestler 2 off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. New Wrestler 1 is up again. New Wrestler 1 goes off the top and hits a flying sitdown splash on New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 1 gets up. New Wrestler 1 measures New Wrestler 2 up and drops a closed fist. New Wrestler 2 climbs to his feet. New Wrestler 1 gets sidewalk slammed by New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 1 moves back to his feet. New Wrestler 2 catches New Wrestler 1 leg, but New Wrestler 1 reverses it with an enzuigiri to New Wrestler 2's head. ]

New Commentator 2 - enzuigiri!

[New Wrestler 1 applies an arm wrench to New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 1 hits New Wrestler 2 with an elbowdrop. ]

New Commentator 2 - New Wrestler 2 takes a elbowdrop.

[Now New Wrestler 1 standing. New Wrestler 2 climbs to his feet. New Wrestler 1 with a headbutt on New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 1 kicks New Wrestler 2 in the head. New Wrestler 1 executes a corkscrew legdrop on New Wrestler 2. New Wrestler 1 moves back to his feet. New Wrestler 1 rolls onto New Wrestler 2 connecting with a knee. New Wrestler 2 gets up. New Wrestler 1 pins New Wrestler 2 against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. New Wrestler 2 hits New Wrestler 1 with the spinebuster slam. New Wrestler 2 is back on his feet. New Wrestler 2 hits New Wrestler 1 with an elbowdrop. New Wrestler 2 climbs to his feet. New Wrestler 2 applies an arm wrench to New Wrestler 1. New Wrestler 2 sucks chants start in the crowd. New Wrestler 1 gets up. New Wrestler 2 hits a tiger driver on New Wrestler 1. New Wrestler 2 moves back to his feet. New Wrestler 2 thrust kicks New Wrestler 1 in the head. New Wrestler 1 gets hit with the shooting star press from New Wrestler 2. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

New Commentator 1 - We've got ourselves a winner!

New Commentator 1 - The winner of this match, New Wrestler 2!!!

Krysys
04-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Hoping to start on the second week of May

Krysys
04-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Roster Here (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17357-TCW-**True-Championship-Wrestling**-Roster)

Anyone who knows me knows I won't give up on this idea lol

clrj3514
04-09-2012, 06:12 PM
This is a test through just to show you an example, of course I will be editing things
Looks pretty cool to me dude!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-09-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm in. Artemis Eclipse and a new creation. I'll post bios later.

Broc
04-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Eh, I'm in 4 E-feds one more won't hurt. I think I'm gonna take Bill "the Bullet" Johnson in here.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Eh, I'm in 4 E-feds one more won't hurt. I think I'm gonna take Bill "the Bullet" Johnson in here.

In before you lol. Artemis is the first official member of TCW. Haw haw!

Krysys
04-09-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm in. Artemis Eclipse and a new creation. I'll post bios later.

Welcome, I posted a roster for people to post bios in

Broc
04-09-2012, 06:18 PM
In before you lol. Artemis is the first official member of TCW. Haw haw!

Eh, 2nd isn't bad I guess.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Eh, 2nd isn't bad I guess.

Its better than 30th?

Krysys
04-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Just remember the shows are twice a month, haven't decided on how exactly PPV's may be done

VanHooliganX
04-09-2012, 06:21 PM
I'll be 3rd then.

VHX will join as well pal :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Just remember the shows are twice a month, haven't decided on how exactly PPV's may be done

Well at that juncture we'd have three shows. The best way to do it should be first week, third week and every other month for PPV so the typing can be fully adequate.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 06:26 PM
I'll be 3rd then.

VHX will join as well pal :)

Awesome! Welcome aboard this crazy experiment

VanHooliganX
04-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Awesome! Welcome aboard this crazy experiment

Thank you. Thought I'd also give it a whirl at least :)

Can't help.

I'll fill my roster thingy out later though.

Broc
04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Technically since I posted in the roster thread first, that makes me the first to join. Sorry R(ob).

Krysys
04-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Just so everyone know, I have to add everyone's stuff to the program, which includes moves. So remember that

Krysys
04-09-2012, 07:03 PM
elbowdrop

1 0 0 0 0 4 1 0 0
flying somersault splash
#ATT# goes off the turnbuckle with a flying somersault splash.

1 0 0 0 0 8 2 0 1
jumping DDT
#ATT# with a jumping DDT on #REC#.

1 0 1 0 0 7 2 0 0
hurricanrana
#ATT# hurricanranas #REC# and goes for the pin.

1 0 1 0 0 7 3 0 0
elbowsmash
#REC# gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face.

1 1 1 1 0 4 1 0 0
flying crossbody press
#REC# gets hit with a flying crossbody press from #ATT.

1 0 1 0 0 6 3 0 1
flying double foot stomp
#ATT# goes off the top turnbuckle and double foot stomps #REC#.

1 0 1 0 0 5 1 0 1
flyind dropkick
#REC# gets up off the ground and #ATT# hits him with a flying dropkick.

1 0 1 0 0 6 2 0 1
flying karate chop
#ATT# hits a flying karate chop right to #REC#'s neck.

1 1 1 1 0 4 1 0 0
flying lariat
Flying lariat by #ATT# takes #REC# down.

1 0 1 0 0 5 2 0 0
flying senton
#ATT# hits #REC# with a flying senton.

1 0 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying somersault dropkick
Flying somersault drop kick by #ATT# puts him back in the match.

1 0 1 0 0 5 1 0 1
handspring hurricanrana
Handspring hurricanrana by #ATT# has #REC# pinned.

1 0 1 0 0 7 3 0 0
jumping clothesline
#ATT# bounces #REC# off the ropes and hits him with a jumping clothesline.

1 1 1 0 0 6 2 0 0
jumping elbow thrust
#ATT# hits a jumping elbow hrust on #REC#.

1 1 1 0 0 4 1 0 0
jumping neck snap
#ATT# gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on #REC#.

1 1 1 1 0 4 1 0 0
leaping swinging DDT
#ATT# leaps up, swings around #REC# and DDT's him onto the #GND#.

1 1 1 0 0 8 2 0 0
reverse flying elbow drop.
#ATT# climbs to the top rope and nails #REC# with a reverse flying elbow drop.

1 1 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
ropeflip hiptoss
#ATT# executes a ropeflip hiptoss on #REC#.

1 1 1 0 0 4 1 0 0
ropeflip moonsault
#ATT# hits a ropeflip moonsault on #REC#.

1 0 1 0 0 7 2 0 1
somersault splash
#ATT# with a somersault splash on #REC#.

1 0 0 0 0 7 2 0 1
somersault slam
#ATT# connects with a somersault slam on #REC#.

1 0 1 0 0 7 2 0 0
split legged moonsault
#ATT# executes a split legged moonsault on to #REC#.

1 0 1 0 0 7 2 0 1
tilt-a-whirl suplex
#ATT# picks up #REC# and delivers a tilt-a-whirl suplex.

1 0 1 0 1 8 2 0 0
leg drop
#ATT# runs in and leg drops #REC#.
#ATT# leg drops #REC#.
#ATT# leg drops the throat of #REC#.
1 1 0 0 0 5 2 0 0
450 splash
#ATT# jumps off of the turnbuckle with a 450 splash on #REC#.
#REC# is on the ground, OH!!! #ATT# just pulled off a 450 splash. That's gotta hurt!
#ATT# climbs to the top turnbuckle while #REC# is down, and #ATT# jumps off with a 450 splash!
1 0 0 0 0 7 2 0 1
asia moonsault
#ATT# jumps off of the turnbuckle nailing #REC# with an Asia Moonsault.

1 0 0 0 0 7 2 0 1
diving headbutt
#ATT# climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes the diving headbutt on #REC#.
#ATT# on the tope rope, leaping, and connecting with a devistating diving headbutt.
#ATT# leaps from the corner, driving his head into #REC#'s chest.
1 0 0 0 0 8 2 0 1
dropkick
#ATT# dropkicks #REC#.
#ATT# dropkicks #REC# to the face.
#ATT# dropkicks #REC# to the knee.
1 0 1 0 0 5 2 0 0
elbow drop
#ATT# hits #REC# with an elbowdrop.
#ATT# hits #REC# with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle.
#ATT# flies from the turnbuckle with an elbowdrop.
1 0 0 0 0 4 1 0 0
flying bulldog
#ATT# climbs the turnbuckle and nails #REC# with a flying bulldog.
#REC# dazed in the ring, #ATT# on the top rope. #ATT# jumps and grabs #REC#'s head,bulldogging him
#ATT# executes a bulldog off of the top rope, bringing #REC# crashing face first to the #GND#.
1 0 1 0 0 8 2 0 1
flying bodypress
#ATT# jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on #REC#.
#ATT# on the turnbuckle#REC# rising from the mat,#ATT# leaps from the top rope with a bodypress.
A flying bodypress by #ATT# takes #REC# to the #GND# with authority.
1 0 1 0 0 6 1 0 1
flying legdrop
#ATT# hits the flying legdrop across #REC#'s neck.
#ATT# hits a huge flying legdrop onto the lying #REC#.
#REC# is holding his neck after he recieves a flying legdrop to the throat by #ATT#.
1 0 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
frankensteiner
#ATT# with a frankensteiner on #REC#.
#ATT# hits the frankensteiner from off the top rope.
A Frankensteiner by #ATT# tatoos #REC#'s forhead with the #GND#'s texture.
1 0 1 0 0 6 2 0 0
frog splash
#ATT# hits a frog splash on #REC#.
#ATT# connects with a frog splash, sending #REC# into a new world of pain.
#REC# nearly goes unconscious by the emense pain produced by #ATT#'s frog splash.
1 0 0 0 0 6 2 0 1
5 Star Frog Splash
#ATT# climbs to the top and hits #REC# with the 5 Star Frog Splash.
#REC# recieves a 5 Star Frog Splash from #ATT# off of the top rope.
#ATT# leaps from the top rope! YES! And he pulls off a 5 Star Frog Splash!
1 0 0 0 0 11 4 0 1
handspring moonsault
#ATT# hits the handspring moonsault on #REC#.
#ATT# attempts a handspring moonsault, hitting the lying #REC#.
#REC# is knocked to the ground by #ATT#'s handspring moonsault.
1 0 0 0 0 6 2 0 0
hurricanrana (pin)
#ATT# hurricanranas #REC# and goes for the pin.
ATT# drills #REC#'s head into the ground with a pinning hurricanrana.
#REC# is pinned by #ATT#'s hurricanrana.
1 0 1 0 0 4 3 0 0
tiger suplex
#REC# gets tiger suplexed by #ATT#.
#ATT# tiger suplexes #REC#, bringing him crashing down to the #GND#.

1 0 1 0 1 5 2 0 0
Air Sabu
#ATT# climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with an Air Sabu on #REC#.
OH!!! An Air Sabu by #ATT# hits its mark on #REC#.
#ATT# with an Air Sabu, and he hits it!!
1 0 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
Asia moonsault bodyblock
#ATT# hits #REC# with the Asia moonsault bodyblock.

1 0 1 0 0 7 2 0 1
diving elbow smash
#REC# gets hit with a diving elbow smash from #ATT#.
#ATT# jumps and elbow smashes the lying #REC#.
#REC# is driven further into the #GND# by #ATT# with a diving elbow smash.
1 0 0 0 0 5 1 0 0
earringer
#ATT# hits #REC# with an earringer.
#ATT# slaps both sides of #REC#'s head out of desperation.
#REC# holds his head after recieving an earringer from #ATT#.
1 1 1 1 0 2 1 0 0
elbow submission
#REC# is locked in an elbow submission by #ATT#.
#ATT# applies an elbow submission hold onto #REC#.
An elbow submission by #ATT# brings #REC# down to the #GND#.
1 1 1 0 0 3 5 0 0
elbow to midsection
#REC# gets elbowed to his midsection by #REC#.
#ATT# elbows #REC# in the stomach, trying to even the match.
#REC# bends over as #ATT# elbows him in the midsection.
1 1 1 1 0 3 1 0 0

Krysys
04-09-2012, 07:03 PM
elbow smash
#REC# gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face.
#ATT# elbow smashes #REC# in the nose.
#REC# holds his mouth after recieving an elbow smash to the face.
1 1 1 1 0 4 1 0 0
enzuigiri
#REC# catches #ATT#'s leg, but #ATT# reverses it with an enzuigiri to #REC#'s head.
#ATT# attempts to kick #REC#, but #REC# catches his leg. #ATT# flips around and kicks #REC#.
#ATT# kicks #REC#'s head out of desperation because #REC# blocked #ATT#'s first kick.
1 0 1 0 0 4 1 0 0
flying armdrag
#ATT# jumps from the top rope and hits #REC# with a flying armdrag.
#REC# dazed and #ATT# on the top rope, #ATT# leaps off with a flying armdrag.
#ATT# pulls of a spectacular flying armdrag off of the top rope.
1 0 1 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying axehandle
#ATT# jumps from the top and nails #REC# with a flying axhandle smash.
#REC# is pounded to the ground by an off the top rope double axehandle smash.
A double axehandle smash by #ATT# puts #REC# to the #GND#.
1 1 1 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying clothesline
#ATT# climbs to the top and hits #REC# with a flying clothesline.
#REC# is smashed with a flying clothesline by #ATT# from the top rope.
#ATT# tears #REC# down with a flying clothesline from the top turnbuckle.
1 0 1 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying dropkick
#REC# gets up off the ground and #ATT# hits him with a flying dropkick.
#ATT# off the top rope with a dropkick, hitting #REC# right in the chin.
#REC# is nailed with a dropkick from the top rope by #ATT#.
1 0 1 0 0 6 2 0 1
flying forearm
#REC# gets hit with a flying forearm right to the face.
A flying forearm by #ATT# hits #REC# in the forehead, knocking him down.
#ATT# smashes #REC#'s face with a flying forearm from the top rope.
1 0 1 0 0 4 2 0 1
flying headbutt
#ATT# executes a flying headbutt on #REC#.
#ATT# leaps off the top rope with a flying headbutt, hitting it's mark on #REC#'s chest.
A flying headbut by #REC# misses it's mark, sending #REC# to the #GND# with pain.
1 0 0 0 0 6 2 0 1
flying head scissors
#ATT# executes the flying head scissors on #REC#.
Satalitte scissors by #ATT# throw #REC# across the #LOC#.
#ATT# comes running with flying head scissors, whipping #REC# across the #GND#.
1 0 1 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying hip attack
#ATT# goes to the top and executes a flying hip attack on #REC#.
A flying hip attack by #ATT# takes #REC# down.
The flying hip attack by #ATT# didn't do too much damage to #REC#.
1 0 1 0 0 4 2 0 1
flying kick
Flying kick by #ATT# takes #REC# down.
#ATT# jumps from the second turnbuckle, kicking #REC# in the head, taking him down.
#REC# is sent to the #GND# by a flying kick from #ATT#.
1 1 1 0 0 4 2 0 1
flying knee drop
#ATT# executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of #REC#.
#ATT#'s risk pays off when he nails #REC# with a flying knee drop to the face.
#REC# gets kneed in the stomach by #ATT# when #ATT# jumped off the top rope.
1 0 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying senton splash
#ATT# hits #REC# with a flying senton.
#ATT# leaps from the top turnbuckle with a senton splash, landing back first on #REC#'s chest.
#ATT#'s senton splash from the top rope nails #REC# in the chest.
1 0 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying shoulder block
A flying shoulder block send #REC# to the #GND#.
Out of desperation, #ATT# dives from the second turnbuckle, shoulder blocking #REC#.
#ATT# tries to even the match with a flying shoulder block.
1 0 1 0 0 6 1 0 1
flying side kick
Flying side kick by #ATT# takes #REC# off his feet.
#ATT# whips #REC#'s feet from under him with a side kick.
A side kick by #ATT# turns the match around by knocking #REC# to the #GND#.
1 0 1 0 0 5 1 0 1
flying sitdown splash
#ATT# goes off the top and hits a flying sitdown splash on #REC#.
A flying sitdown splash by #ATT# squeezes the air out of #REC#.
#REC# can't breathe after a sitdown splash by #ATT# hits him in the chest.
1 0 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying somersault bodyblock
#ATT# executes a flying somersault bodyblock on #REC# from off the top rope.
A somersault bodyblock by #ATT# does little damage to #REC#.
#ATT# dives off the top rope with a somersault bodyblock, taking the wind out of #REC#.
1 0 1 0 0 4 2 0 1
flying somersault headbutt
#ATT# hits an electrifying flying somersault headbutt on #REC#.
#ATT# leaps from the top rope, spinning 450 degrees, and nails #REC# with a headbutt.
A 450 somersault headbutt by #ATT# takes its toll on #REC#.
1 0 0 0 0 7 2 0 1
flying somersault neckbreaker
#ATT# places #REC# over by the turnbuckle. #ATT# jumps off with a flying somersault neckbreaker.
#REC# dazed by the turnbuckle, #ATT# leaps off, diving over #REC#'s head,pulling off a neckbreaker
A somersault neckbreaker from #ATT# nearly hospitalizes #REC#.
1 0 1 0 0 8 2 0 1
flying spinning leg lariat
#ATT# with an impressive flying spinning leg lariat on #REC#.
#ATT# takes #REC# to the #GND# with a spinning leg lariat.
A spinning leg lariat by #ATT# smashes #REC# in the face, knocking him down.
1 0 1 0 0 5 2 0 1
flying sunset flip
A flying sunset flip by #ATT# has #REC# pinned.
#ATT# pulls off a beautiful sunset flip off of the top rope.
#REC# is taken to the #GND# by a terrific flying sunset flip.
1 0 1 0 0 5 3 0 1
flying tomahawk
A flying tomahawk by #ATT# sends #REC# down to the #GND#.
#ATT# jumps from the top rope, chopping #REC# on the top of his head.
#REC# is holding his head after a tomahawk chop from #ATT#.
1 1 1 1 0 6 2 0 1
flying elbow drop
#ATT# goes off the top nailing #REC# with a flying elbow drop to the gut.
#REC#, lying on the #GND#, is hammered by an elbow drop out of the corner.
#ATT# uses an elbow drop from off the top rope to hurt #REC# even more than he already has.
1 0 0 0 0 5 2 0 1
handspring hurricanrana (pin)
Handspring hurricanrana by #ATT# has #REC# pinned.
#ATT# covers #REC# with a fantastic handspring hurricanrana.
#ATT# pins #REC# with a terrific handspring hurricanrana.
1 0 1 0 0 5 3 0 0
standing tornado DDT
#ATT# leaps up, swings around #REC# and DDT's him onto the #GND#.
#ATT# jumps onto #REC#'s shoulders, twists, and DDT's him onto the #GND#

1 1 1 0 0 8 2 0 0
lucha-libre hiptoss
Hiptoss executed by #ATT# lucha-libre style.
A lucha-libre style hiptoss by #ATT# flings #REC# to the #GND#.

1 1 1 0 1 4 2 0 0
sitdown faceslam (X-factor)
#ATT# kicks #REC# in the stomach and executes the sitdown face slam.
#ATT# pulls out a sitdown faceslam from his back pocket, taking #REC# face first into the #GND#.

1 0 1 0 0 4 2 0 0
somersault legdrop
#ATT# climbs to the top turnbuckle and executes a somersault legdrop on #REC#.
#ATT# off the top rope with a somersault legdrop onto #REC#'s chest.

1 0 1 0 0 6 2 0 1
splash
#ATT# gets set on top the turnbuckle then #ATT# hits #REC# with a splash.

1 1 1 1 0 6 2 0 0
springboard bulldog
#ATT# executes a springboard bulldog, slamming #REC#'s head onto the #GND#.
A springboard bulldog by #ATT# sends #REC#'s head crashing into the #GND#.

1 0 1 0 0 8 2 0 1
springboard DDT
#ATT# springboard DDT's #REC# onto the #GND#!
#REC#'s head is smashed into the #GND# with a springboard DDT by #ATT#.

1 0 1 0 0 9 2 0 0
springboard dropkick
#ATT# nails #REC# with a springboard dropkick.
A springboard dropkick by #ATT# sends #REC# to the #GND#.

1 0 1 0 0 5 2 0 0
springboard moonsault
#ATT# uses the rope as a springboard and moonsaults onto #REC#.
#ATT# hits #REC# with a moonsault after springboarding off of the second rope.

1 0 0 0 0 6 2 0 1
springboard hurricanrana
#ATT# pins #REC# with a springboard hurricanrana.
#REC# gets pinned by #ATT#'s springboard hurricanrana.

1 0 1 0 0 8 3 0 0
springboard splash
#ATT# springboards off of the rope and splashes onto #REC#.
#ATT# runs towards the ropes, springboards off, and splashes #REC#.

1 1 1 0 0 7 2 0 1
standing moonsault
#ATT# uses a standing moonsault on #REC#.
#ATT# pulls off a standing moonsault.

1 0 1 0 0 7 2 0 0
turnbuckle splash
#REC# gets thrown into the turnbuckle. #ATT# comes at him and drills him with the splash.
#ATT# whips #REC# into the corner and follows up with a huge splash.

1 1 1 0 0 5 2 0 0
sunset flip
#ATT# pins #REC# with a sunset flip.
#REC# is pinned by #ATT#. #ATT# pulled off a sunset flip.

1 0 1 0 0 5 3 0 0
tilt-a-whirl powerslam
#ATT# knocks #REC# out with a tilt-a-whirl powerslam.
A tilt-a-whirl powerslam by #ATT# shows his true strength as he slams #REC# into the #GND#.

1 1 1 0 1 7 2 0 0
top-rope DDT
#ATT# puts #REC# on the turnbuckle and executes the top-rope DDT.
#REC# on the top rope, and #ATT# catches him in a reverse headlock, then drops down into a DDT.

1 0 1 0 1 9 2 0 0
top-rope Death Valley Driver
#ATT# places #REC# on the turnbuckle and executes the top-rope DVD! #REC# is down.
#ATT# sets #REC# up on the top turnbuckle, then hooks him up and slams him with a DVD off the top.

1 1 1 0 0 8 2 0 0
top-rope German suplex
#ATT# places #REC# on the top turnbuckle and executes the German suplex, that has to hurt!
#REC#,standing on the top rope posing for the fans,is caught by suprise. #ATT# German suplexes him

1 1 1 0 1 9 2 0 0
top-rope powerbomb
#ATT# puts #REC# on the turnbuckle and delivers a huge powerbomb on to the #GND#.
#ATT# sets #REC# up on the top rope, then he powerbombs him onto the #GND#!

1 1 1 0 1 11 2 0 0
twisting moonsault
#ATT# executes the twisting moonsault on to #REC#.
#ATT# jumps off of the top turnbuckle with a twisting moonsault, hitting #REC# square in the face.

1 0 1 0 0 7 2 0 1
tornado DDT
#ATT# climbs to the top rope, jumps on #REC# and tornado DDT's him onto the #GND#.
#REC# walks towards #ATT#,who is waiting on the top rope, and recieves a tornado DDT from #ATT#.

1 1 1 0 0 5 2 0 0

Krysys
04-09-2012, 07:04 PM
The list is the moves avaliable in the program, I am looking into to seeing how to add more, but that could take a long time

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Technically since I posted in the roster thread first, that makes me the first to join. Sorry R(ob).

That's pretty much bullshit lol. I this thread it is known Artemis is the first wrestler and I am the first user. Suck it. Punk. :P

Krysys
04-09-2012, 07:22 PM
That's pretty much bullshit lol. I this thread it is known Artemis is the first wrestler and I am the first user. Suck it. Punk. :P

R(ob) could you please type the moves for me?

Krysys
04-09-2012, 07:53 PM
R(ob) sorry but a lot of your stuff I didn't have including both finishers sorry. I'll finish the others later

KJ PUNK
04-09-2012, 08:01 PM
This is very interesting to me. If there were enough slots on WWE 12, I always thought it would be cool to have an entire efed on the game and just record the matches and post them on the forum. I'm in and have already put my bio up! Interested to see how this turns out.

Broc
04-09-2012, 08:02 PM
This is very interesting to me. If there were enough slots on WWE 12, I always thought it would be cool to have an entire efed on the game and just record the matches and post them on the forum. I'm in and have already put my bio up! Interested to see how this turns out.

KJ PUNK is now in 3 EFeds???????? Oh shit.

S.E. Zero
04-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Andrews has joined TCW ;)

KJ PUNK
04-09-2012, 08:08 PM
KJ PUNK is now in 3 EFeds???????? Oh shit.

Technically 2. He's still just a jobberbot in JBW

Broc
04-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Technically 2. He's still just a jobberbot in JBW

He didn't make his HWA debut yet right? I think we're supposed to be doing that after Hardcore Heaven.

KJ PUNK
04-09-2012, 08:18 PM
He didn't make his HWA debut yet right? I think we're supposed to be doing that after Hardcore Heaven.

Yeah I didn't think it would make much sense for me to debut the show before a big PPV. Giddy said I'll be on this weeks Redemption however.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Guys, please read the moves I posted when doing your character. This will help us both and will make it much easier to create your character. Thanks guys.

KJ PUNK
04-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Guys, please read the moves I posted when doing your character. This will help us both and will make it much easier to create your character. Thanks guys.

Is that the full move list?

Krysys
04-09-2012, 08:30 PM
@KJ yes, for now. Until I figure out how to add moves.

KJ PUNK
04-09-2012, 08:34 PM
@KJ yes, for now. Until I figure out how to add moves.

Ok, I think most of my moves are in there, except the Anaconda Vice.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Do you have a substitute move just in case?

KJ PUNK
04-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Do you have a substitute move just in case?

The elbow submission could work, or make the Top Rope Elbow drop my other finisher. The Rolling Elbow can be the Elbow Smash.

clrj3514
04-09-2012, 09:12 PM
I downloaded the program myself so all of mine came from the list I'm pretty sure.

eyehatecena
04-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Sloth: Anyone seen my blankie?

AirBourne
04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Sloth: Anyone seen my blankie?

Silver: Yeah, it's over here Sloth.

*Hands him blanket, let's him turn his back, then grabs him around and kicks him with a boot to the face, rendering him unconscious*

You won't win my tag title, get that through your head freak.

eyehatecena
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Silver: Yeah, it's over here Sloth.

*Hands him blanket, let's him turn his back, then grabs him around and kicks him with a boot to the face, rendering him unconscious*

You won't win my tag title, get that through your head freak.

*But Sloth is still gripping his Blankie so all is good, lol*

Krysys
04-09-2012, 09:41 PM
I downloaded the program myself so all of mine came from the list I'm pretty sure.
Oh when did you download it?

clrj3514
04-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Oh when did you download it?
Today but I'm not sure if it's the full thing.

Krysys
04-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Today but I'm not sure if it's the full thing.

Why is that?

Giddy
04-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah I didn't think it would make much sense for me to debut the show before a big PPV. Giddy said I'll be on this weeks Redemption however.
And when Giddy says something will happen...

It happens!

KJ PUNK
04-09-2012, 11:03 PM
And when Giddy says something will happen...

It happens!

It had better! Or else!

clrj3514
04-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Why is that?
I wanted to try a test run & when I clicked "Run event" the window just closed.

Krysys
04-10-2012, 12:45 AM
That happened to me and Vegas both.

clrj3514
04-10-2012, 01:16 AM
That happened to me and Vegas both.
So how'd you get the match results?

Krysys
04-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Only did it the first time, after that it worked fine.

clrj3514
04-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Only did it the first time, after that it worked fine.
I dunno, still not doing it for me.

chunkkynutzzz
04-10-2012, 11:21 AM
IC as ScarFo Jonez: I Am The Urge to Punchure someones Lung, The Sound of The Wound Opening as I slowly stab and twist it inside the victims body.
Love os the only word that comes to Mind, and that's why I can proudly say......
.....ScarFo Did it!

Krysys
04-10-2012, 01:12 PM
MS: Hello folks, I am Marik Sheehan, the founder and Chairman of True Championship Wrestling. I wanted to let you all know that in the coming week I will be revealing information about the TCW World Championship Tournament. I am hopeful that it will involve 16 individuals and it will last four shows, and by the end of it all, one of you will become the first ever True Champion of Wrestling when you win the TCW World Championship! Good luck to you all.

clrj3514
04-10-2012, 01:28 PM
MS: Hello folks, I am Marik Sheehan, the founder and Chairman of True Championship Wrestling. I wanted to let you all know that in the coming week I will be revealing information about the TCW World Championship Tournament. I am hopeful that it will involve 16 individuals and it will last four shows, and by the end of it all, one of you will become the first ever True Champion of Wrestling when you win the TCW World Championship! Good luck to you all.

"Cowboy" Cash Jennings: Just so you fellas know the Cowboy will be the first TCW World Champion! Heck I might be the only one til I retire. There may be men in this company that are bigger, stronger, or faster than me but there is nobody as BAD as me!

Krysys
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
"Cowboy" Cash Jennings: Just so you fellas know the Cowboy will be the first TCW World Champion! Heck I might be the only one til I retire. There may be men in this company that are bigger, stronger, or faster than me but there is nobody as BAD as me!

Ryku O'Ryan: Listen here fella, I just signed my TCW contract and ya cn bet your arse that it'll be me who wins the tournament! Ya talk big, but truth is when you meet me in the ring you'll be laid out. How's that work for ya fella?

clrj3514
04-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Ryku O'Ryan: Listen here fella, I just signed my TCW contract and ya cn bet your arse that it'll be me who wins the tournament! Ya talk big, but truth is when you meet me in the ring you'll be laid out. How's that work for ya fella?

Jennings: Trust me boy, you're about to be in for a world of hurt if you don't stop running ya trap!

KJ PUNK
04-10-2012, 01:51 PM
KJ PUNK:Now, now boys. I may be new to the biz, but I've always known how to whoop some ass. If any of you want some, just follow the trail of broken bodies towards my neck of the woods.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "I was the first star to sign with TCW, I'm beyond greatness in every fed I'm in. This will be no different... I will dominate here, just wait and see. You might as well just give me the Championship right now."

Broc
04-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "I was the first star to sign with TCW, I'm beyond greatness in every fed I'm in. This will be no different... I will dominate here, just wait and see. You might as well just give me the Championship right now."

Bill Johnson: You weren't first. I was first.

Ha, Championship, you should be worrying about surviving. The Bullet does know a bit of survival tips though, so I'll share them with you.

1. Stay the fuck away from the Bullet
2. Stay the fuck away from the Bullet
3. Stay the fuck away from the Bullet

Understood?

KJ PUNK
04-10-2012, 01:59 PM

Ha, Championship, you should be worrying about surviving. The Bullet does know a bit of survival tips though, so I'll share them with you.

Understood?

PUNK: You missed a survival tip. Avoid my elbow.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-10-2012, 02:00 PM

Understood?

Artemis Eclipse: "My contract says otherwise. Just because you told the brass your moves first doesn't mean you were signed first. I walked into Marik Sheehan's office and he immediately knew who I was. He blinked a couple times whn you told him who you were. I signed a three year deal, you on the other hand are still a trial. Don't confuse shit you fake ass cowboy Bob Orton ripoff."

clrj3514
04-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Jennings: Looks like we'll have to let what happens between the ropes do the talking boys!

OOC: You guys gonna post your appearance, gear, bio, etc too?

Krysys
04-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Marik Sheehan: Since a few of you have already picked fights I have made 2 matches officially for the first show. Cash Jenning will face Ryku O'Ryan while Bill Johnson will face Artemis Eclipse

Krysys
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Jennings: Looks like we'll have to let what happens between the ropes do the talking boys!

OOC: You guys gonna post your appearance, gear, bio, etc too?

That isn't really needed. As there aren't vids or anything.

Vegas
04-10-2012, 02:05 PM
The Reaper: All of you will fall at my feet, the shadows will devour your souls.

Destruction
04-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Benjamin Elite: Boobies Rule, except for your's O'Ryan

clrj3514
04-10-2012, 02:18 PM
That isn't really needed. As there aren't vids or anything.
Yea I know. I was just saying so we had an idea of what each other looks like & their background.