PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Vegas
03-13-2012, 09:41 PM
And Happy

http://www.thethunderingherd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1000.jpg
Post!

VanHooliganX
03-13-2012, 09:47 PM
http://troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/1000-posts-nice-job-thumb.jpg

See people! Even Jesus is happy we hit 1000!
He died for our sins (No pun intended 7 sin members lol) but he sure loves A-Rev :P

Krysys
03-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Guys thank you for helping us reach 1000 posts and 100 pages! Took awhile but we did it! Lets see how fast we get 2000!

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Guys thank you for helping us reach 1000 posts and 100 pages! Took awhile but we did it! Lets see how fast we get 2000!

I will help you out a bit getting there with this post, lol

btwm keep meaning to say- awesome sig Krysys

Krysys
03-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I will help you out a bit getting there with this post, lol

btwm keep meaning to say- awesome sig Krysys

Thanks, I'm in the process of working on a gif sig that you will love

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 09:56 PM
http://troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-says/1000-posts-nice-job-thumb.jpg

See people! Even Jesus is happy we hit 1000!
He died for our sins (No pun intended 7 sin members lol) but he sure loves A-Rev :P

Isn't that buddy jesus from Dogma?

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks, I'm in the process of working on a gif sig that you will love

I'm looking forward to it. You do all your work with Photoshop/ImageReady?

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 10:01 PM
IC: Lordy lord. In the fed 1 week and think you lot run the joint. Well you don't. Now instead of trying to beat Ryan Wells in an arguement you all should listen up and listen well. The only sin I have, is Vanity. Not Pride...Vanity. I know I am the wrestling Deity of not just this company, but everywhere I go.

When I say I do something, I get the job done. I said I'd make an impactful debut in EWA. I did...I stated that I'd win A-Revs World Championship, which I did and I also said I'd take Sleeper out in HWA. Guess what. I just have. Oh don't worry ladies, you need more proof? Look at nearly any Oblivion show that has happened in 2012 so far. I get the job done. I don't need to bullshit myself being cryptic signs or messages, I don't need to be in a group of 7 to get noticed or win. I tell you what I'm going to do and I back it up!

So, now that you know the facts, I await your illogical comebacks. Just remember that if I were to face anyone 1-on-1 WITHOUT interference of any kind. I'd obliterate any of you. Whether you're a stupid tag team, jobber, mid-carder, rookie gimmick group or owner of Alpha Revolution!

OOC: Nearly 1000! :D

Greed: That may have been true before The 7 Deadly Sins arrived but we're here to ensure that Alpha Revolution comes to its true potential and that potential can be unlocked through Sin. Your accomplishments will mean little when we hold the gold and take control of Alpha Revolution.

I will take immense plesure in being the one to end your reign as the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion, its only a matter of time before I along with my brethren go down in history as the entity that brought Alpha Revolution to its vast glory and you will become nothing along with everyone else.

OoC: 1,000+ posts, awesome day for AR :D

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Sup everyone

Krysys
03-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Sup everyone

Doing some pics lol

VanHooliganX
03-14-2012, 03:58 PM
AYS hasn't gotten back to me yet :S

chunkkynutzzz
03-14-2012, 04:24 PM
ScarFo JoneZ , That is All.

AirBourne
03-14-2012, 04:41 PM

Ryan Wells, THAT is all.

Krysys
03-14-2012, 07:52 PM
New sig folks!

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM

Ryan Wells, THAT is all.
IC: guys guys you both suck equally both of you make excellent jobbers

Ooc: who put HolyJose>VHX? I sure didn't do that lol

AirBourne
03-14-2012, 08:13 PM

IC: And you are just a temporary title holder.

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 08:15 PM
IC: And you are just a temporary title holder.
IC: let me know when you beat VHX and Adrian Levitt on your own then you'll seem like a small threat

VanHooliganX
03-14-2012, 08:36 PM

Well shit. I thought that 1 was you XD My bad.

I'm Era of the Vanity and VHX Approved. Shocked to see how many tags I've gotten really :cool:

chunkkynutzzz
03-14-2012, 08:41 PM

IC as ScarFo: Don't Play around in My House , cuz its easy to catch you once ur in hea..there no going anywhere else..no hiding..and don't say u won't wen u see me walkin down da hallway ready to have u feel dat steel rip ur flesh , bitchass gon get cuaght up ,write dem words down , Cuz I can guarantee ima have u eat'em!

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Well shit. I thought that 1 was you XD My bad.

I'm Era of the Vanity and VHX Approved. Shocked to see how many tags I've gotten really :cool:
That wasn't me lol

eyehatecena
03-14-2012, 08:55 PM
nice sig Krysys, very nice

IC as Sloth: Guys, shut the hell up, bow down to my brothers and sisters in Sin. I'm going back to bed

VanHooliganX
03-14-2012, 08:56 PM
That wasn't me lol

van > all (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/tags.php?tag=van+%3E+all),
van rules!!!!!!!! (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/tags.php?tag=van+rules%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21),
vanity is greatness! (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/tags.php?tag=vanity+is+greatness%21),

I have no idea who put any of these but thank you very much :)

VanHooliganX
03-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Also just so I have stated what is happening promo-wise so far.

I've PM'd AYS with no response. Probably busy which is fair enough but just stating is all :)

I've PM'd him my first part of the promo and hopefully he gets back so we can make a great promo :)

Krysys
03-15-2012, 02:53 PM
*Adrian Leavitt is backstage with Krysys and Alex Hamilton*

Krysys: How ya doin?

Adrian: A bit sore, although I think my pride suffered more. I mean I lost to Van and HolyJose!

Alex: You put in a great effort, just wasn't your day. Anyways do you think you'll be able to compete on Oblivion?

Krysys: If you need to take a week off I understand I offered the same courtesy to Van and HolyJose.

Adrian no, I'm fine I can go I jus.,,,

*A Secretary for Krysys bursts in*

Secretary: Sir! I'm sorry to interrupt but, they stroke again.

Alex; Who was it this time?

Secretary: Das-Wa and some local wrestlers, they're all hurt pretty bad. One of the locals might have a few broken ribs.

Krysys: How is Das-Wa?

Secretary: Not good, he'll miss at least a week if not more.

Adrian: Fuck! Something needs to be done about these freaks! This is getting crazy!

Krysys: I'll address the situation come Oblivion, but we'll need to beef up security, possibly bring in law enforcement.

Secretary: Sir.. There was a message left for you... They said that a sacrifice will be made at Clash of Carnage...

Alex: What kind of sick twisted shit are they planning?

*The room goes dark and a laugh is heard, when they come back The Seven Deadly Sins are in the office, Adrian looks ready to attack*

Wrath: Don't waste your effort boy, it will only end in your defeat, I alone could crush you like a bug!

Krysys: What do you want?

Wrath: Haven't we already explained what we want? We want you to accept the Sin! Accept it in to your hearts! But you refuse, so we have to take.... drastic steps... *Laughs* Sunday March 25th you will lose a member of your roster to the flames of sin. Who that member is has yet to be determined.

Adrian: You sick fucks!

*Adrian runs at Wrath who raises his boot kicking him in the face*

Wrath: Fool! Come, let us leave we have much to prepare for

*The lights go out for a brief moment beofre coming back on as Wrath and company have left, Alex and Krysys help Adrian up*

Krysys: I gotta bad feeling...

SouthernBlood
03-15-2012, 03:02 PM
who the hell would a guy talk to about maybe joining? :D

Krysys
03-15-2012, 03:08 PM
who the hell would a guy talk to about maybe joining? :D
<--------------This Guy

Krysys
03-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Wrath: So many victims, so little time.... Who should we sacrifice first? Van Hooligan X? HolyJose? Raiden Blaine? Scarfo Jonez? So many to choose from!

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Wrath: So many victims, so little time.... Who should we sacrifice first? Van Hooligan X? HolyJose? Raiden Blaine? Scarfo Jonez? So many to choose from!

Greed: Does it truly matter, brother? All are sure to beg for their miserable lives when they come face to face with The 7 Deadly Sins.

Krysys
03-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Greed: Does it truly matter, brother? All are sure to beg for their miserable lives when they come face to face with The 7 Deadly Sins.

Wrath: True brother. All will fall to us!

Krysys
03-15-2012, 04:57 PM
The Current A-Rev PPV Lineup

January - Legends in The Making

February - Trial By Fire

March - Clash of Carnage

April - Ring of Redemption

May - Revolution Showdown

June - Champion's Choice

July - Open Invitation

August - Wild Ways

September - Brawl in The UK

October - Carnival of Nightmares

November - Night of The Chosen

December - End of Days

*All PPV's are subject to change

chunkkynutzzz
03-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Wrath: True brother. All will fall to us!

IC as ScarFo: Wup Wuppp...Wrath Sacrifice yourself..Watchu Think This IZ...U fuckin wit scarfo (lower pitch) U Fuckin Wit ScaRFo..Disrespectful and disrespectin ur breaker...u gonna get a whippin living under my Roof...ScarFo!

Krysys
03-15-2012, 08:14 PM
IC as ScarFo: Wup Wuppp...Wrath Sacrifice yourself..Watchu Think This IZ...U fuckin wit scarfo (lower pitch) U Fuckin Wit ScaRFo..Disrespectful and disrespectin ur breaker...u gonna get a whippin living under my Roof...ScarFo!

Wrath: *Grabs dictionary and throws it at Scarfo*

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 08:16 PM
That literally made me LOL

Krysys
03-15-2012, 08:18 PM
That literally made me LOL

*Bows* I try I try lol

Krysys
03-15-2012, 08:22 PM

Just wanted to say that no disrespect was meant, I am just a bit of a grammar Nazi.... At times

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 09:10 PM

http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/animated/213_elmo-rofl.gif

Krysys
03-15-2012, 09:15 PM
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/animated/213_elmo-rofl.gif

Lol nice xD

eyehatecena
03-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Just wanted to say that no disrespect was meant, I am just a bit of a grammar Nazi.... At times
You should join Broc, Sully and I in the official Grammar Nazi group, lol.

BTW, I haven't heard from Grind yet, so I'll write up my bit tomorrow and send it to him and you

Krysys
03-15-2012, 09:31 PM
You should join Broc, Sully and I in the official Grammar Nazi group, lol.

BTW, I haven't heard from Grind yet, so I'll write up my bit tomorrow and send it to him and you

Lol, na I wouldn't join the group

VanHooliganX
03-15-2012, 11:40 PM
A-Rev has had a great month methinks.

We've doubled the view count to make us 110th overall most viewed thread and gotten into the 4 digit number :)

I know these stats don't majorly mean much but it is a great indicator of we're going places at least :)

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 11:42 PM
A-Rev has had a great month methinks.

We've doubled the view count to make us 110th overall most viewed thread and gotten into the 4 digit number :)

I know these stats don't majorly mean much but it is a great indicator of we're going places at least :)

Indeed it is. Alpha Revolution! Alpha Revolution! :)

VanHooliganX
03-16-2012, 12:02 AM
Indeed it is. Alpha Revolution! Alpha Revolution! :)

I can see EWA and A-Rev being very strong EFeds by end of the year :)

S.E. Zero
03-16-2012, 12:19 AM
I can see EWA and A-Rev being much stronger EFeds by end of the year :)

Fixed it for ya :)

Krysys
03-16-2012, 01:12 PM
A-Rev is slowly becoming one of the premiere E-feds on EWN, by the end of the year we'll be much stronger!

Krysys
03-16-2012, 01:21 PM

January - Legends in The Making

February - Trial By Fire

March - Clash of Carnage

June - Champion's Choice

July - Open Invitation

August - Wild Ways

December - End of Days

*All PPV's are subject to change

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this

VanHooliganX
03-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this

Which is our WrestleMania?

Krysys
03-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Which is our WrestleMania?

Legends In The Making

Krysys
03-16-2012, 02:35 PM

January - Legends in The Making (This is Our WrestleMania)

February - Trial By Fire

March - Clash of Carnage

June - Champion's Choice (A PPV Where the Champions pick the challengers)

July - Open Invitation (A PPV Where Outsiders are encouraged to come and compete)

August - Wild Ways

December - End of Days (Our version of the road to WrestleMania begins here)

AirBourne
03-16-2012, 07:03 PM
IC as Wells: Blaine, I will destroy at Clash of Carnage, and while you recover in your hospital bed after the beating I lay on you for the next 6 months, I will face and beat Van for the world title and represent this company as the rightful champion. Blaine now, world title next! The People's Champ is coming!

Vegas
03-16-2012, 07:19 PM
IC as Wells: Blaine, I will destroy at Clash of Carnage, and while you recover in your hospital bed after the beating I lay on you for the next 6 months, I will face and beat Van for the world title and represent this company as the rightful champion. Blaine now, world title next! The People's Champ is coming!

IC as Blaine: You pathetic little man, My destruction shall not come at your hands. When we meet in the ring it will be you who be left a broken bloody mess. I care not for winning this match. My main goal will be to leave you lifeless. I look only to end your career.

AirBourne
03-16-2012, 08:25 PM
IC as Blaine: You pathetic little man, My destruction shall not come at your hands. When we meet in the ring it will be you who be left a broken bloody mess. I care not for winning this match. My main goal will be to leave you lifeless. I look only to end your career.

IC as Wells: Dreams and reality are different Blaine, keep that in mind. You dream of beating me, but in reality, I'm going to destroy you and incapacitate you for the rest of your pathetic life. Enjoy what time you have left being able to use all of your limbs, after our match, I promise it won't be the same.

Krysys
03-16-2012, 08:35 PM
IC as Wells: Dreams and reality are different Blaine, keep that in mind. You dream of beating me, but in reality, I'm going to destroy you and incapacitate you for the rest of your pathetic life. Enjoy what time you have left being able to use all of your limbs, after our match, I promise it won't be the same.

Krysys: last time I checked I run things Wells! I have yet to determine a Number 1 Contender for the Championship following Clash of Carnage.

Krysys
03-16-2012, 09:17 PM
C'mon guys lets not let this place die

AirBourne
03-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Krysys: last time I checked I run things Wells! I have yet to determine a Number 1 Contender for the Championship following Clash of Carnage.

IC as Wells: Of course you do Krystian, but just keep a close eye on when I destroy Blaine. You'll have no choice but to make me #1 Contender.

Krysys
03-16-2012, 09:24 PM
IC as Wells: Of course you do Krystian, but just keep a close eye on when I destroy Blaine. You'll have no choice but to make me #1 Contender.

Krysys: Wells, even if you beat Blaine, why should I name you Number 1 Contender? Even if you beat Blaine it'll be 1 to 1 with you both earning victories over each other, so should I not name Blaine as Number 1 Contender? You got a lot to prove Wells.

Destruction
03-17-2012, 10:55 AM
You know what?

When I'm done with EWA Carnage! I will sign up a new an improved character.

You want a face or a heel?

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 11:00 AM
You know what?

Ah nice pal :)

Dunno about heel/face thing but glad to have you here as well pal :)

Destruction
03-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Ah nice pal :)

Dunno about heel/face thing but glad to have you here as well pal :)

Why thank you

Thinking about it - I may make up 2 completely new characters - 1 face and 1 heel

We will see

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Why thank you

Thinking about it - I may make up 2 completely new characters - 1 face and 1 heel

We will see

Could always add Rob and Luke Turne and have them as singles competitors here. That would be pretty interesting :P

Although Gaileo would be cool to have here too but it's up to you buddy.

eyehatecena
03-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Ben in alpha rev? Cool- i have two characters here- mike muir and an alpha rev exclusive- sloth, a member of the seven deadly sins. Btw krysys, still waiting to hear from grind bastard so i will do my bit and pm it to you and him. Was gonna wait until i heard from him to start on the promo

Krysys
03-17-2012, 12:34 PM
You know what?

I'll welcome either. Up to you honestly.

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Good luck getting AYS to do anything bro, he's stacked. He probably gets on maybe once a week now. If I had to guess, he'll probably be dropping some of his characters in the near future.

In EWA thread. I'll hope that he does manage to get back but if he doesn't I'll just improvise :)

Krysys
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
In EWA thread. I'll hope that he does manage to get back but if he doesn't I'll just improvise :)

I would hate to lose AYS, Nova is an awesome character

HolyJose2391
03-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I would hate to lose AYS, Nova is an awesome character
AYS recently started school so that maybe holding him up

Krysys
03-17-2012, 02:14 PM
AYS recently started school so that maybe holding him up

If he stays on I'll be sure to limit his promos to make it easier for him.

HolyJose2391
03-17-2012, 02:25 PM
If he stays on I'll be sure to limit his promos to make it easier for him.
Yeah he should be on at some point. Also you asked for a promo I'm working on it now

HolyJose2391
03-17-2012, 05:50 PM
I just sent Krysys and epic promo. Your Champion of Champions has come to play!

Destruction
03-17-2012, 05:56 PM
All signed up. What ya think

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 06:15 PM
All signed up. What ya think

This pleases my penis.

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:16 PM
This pleases my penis.

*Ahem* 14! Do you want to be a sex offender?

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 06:18 PM
*Ahem* 14! Do you want to be a sex offender?

:( I'm so old...nearly 7 years older than you...

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
:( I'm so old...nearly 7 years older than you...

You're not old. Just because your HWA and EWA bosses are younger than you, and now you need to have/get a job doesn't mean your old ;)

But hey, I don't have a world championship. Just a GM, an interviewer, 2 commentators and about 10 wrestlers

(Gaileo, Luke Turne, Rob Turne, ET, Silva, Alpha Romao, Destruction, Freddrick Detor, Laurent, Luc Ledesma - yeah, that's 10)

Krysys
03-17-2012, 06:32 PM
You're not old. Just because your HWA and EWA bosses are younger than you, and now you need to have/get a job doesn't mean your old ;)

But hey, I don't have a world championship. Just a GM, an interviewer, 2 commentators and about 10 wrestlers

(Gaileo, Luke Turne, Rob Turne, ET, Silva, Alpha Romao, Destruction, Freddrick Detor, Laurent, Luc Ledesma - yeah, that's 10)

I remember when I had 10 wrestlers... Ahh I miss that

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 06:32 PM

I believe I'm older than most EFedders since most are teens probably. I miss being a teen lol

Probably older than Krysys and Vegas lol

I have VHX who'se world champ here, DJ with the POC show for EWA and Cass who is only around to get me experience as a face :)

Krysys
03-17-2012, 06:34 PM
I believe I'm older than most EFedders since most are teens probably. I miss being a teen lol

I have VHX who'se world champ here, DJ with the POC show for EWA and Cass who is only around to get me experience as a face :)

21 bucko. Lol

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:38 PM
I remember when I had 10 wrestlers... Ahh I miss that

Give me 3 months then see how many I have

Shining's 18, Kash is in his 30's I believe, R(ob) is an adult, I No.1 Eddie is a student in College, S.E Zero is an adult, along with others

So you're not the only adult

Krysys
03-17-2012, 06:40 PM
Current Characters
Krysys
Abel
Slither
Jason Solomon
Adrian Leavitt
Wrath
Ryku
Mark Stone
Jacob Stone
Shawn Azenia
Ethan Knight
Axxel Sonn
Alex Hamilton (GM for A-Rev)

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 06:41 PM
21 bucko. Lol

phew! lol :)

Krysys
03-17-2012, 06:43 PM
phew! lol :)

Lol, your not that old Van

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:45 PM
John Cena (WWE Fantasy Fed - Everyone else EWA)
Luke Turne (Also A-Rev)
Rob Turne (Also A-Rev)
Alpha Romao
Destruction
Gaileo (Also A-Rev and EWNCW)
Silva
Luc Ledesma
Freddrick Detor
Extraterrestrial (Also JBW)
Jim Bellamy (EWA Carnage GM)
Iva Hardy (Carnage Interviewer)
Howard Huggins (Carnage Commentator)
Bobby Watson (Carnage Commentator)

That's a lot

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Anyways, Quarter to midnight here, better be getting bed so I can wake up in 6 hours to watch F1 ;)

Nighty Night

Krysys
03-17-2012, 06:47 PM
John Cena (WWE Fantasy Fed - Everyone else EWA)
Luke Turne (Also A-Rev)
Rob Turne (Also A-Rev)
Alpha Romao
Destruction
Gaileo (Also A-Rev and EWNCW)
Silva
Luc Ledesma
Freddrick Detor
Extraterrestrial (Also JBW)
Jim Bellamy (EWA Carnage GM)
Iva Hardy (Carnage Interviewer)
Howard Huggins (Carnage Commentator)
Bobby Watson (Carnage Commentator)

That's a lot

I didn't add my commentators announcers or interviewers lol

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Give me 3 months then see how many I have

Shining's 18, Kash is in his 30's I believe, R(ob) is an adult, I No.1 Eddie is a student in College, S.E Zero is an adult, along with others

So you're not the only adult

True, but still a lot of teens

Lol, your not that old Van

But I feel it :'( lol

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:48 PM
I didn't add my commentators announcers or interviewers lol

Well...... I did. ;)

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:50 PM
True, but still a lot of teens

But I feel it :'( lol

Just me, Robareid, Giddy, Sully, Broc, AYS, Kryptonite and others;)

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Just me, Robareid, Giddy, Sully, Broc, AYS, Kryptonite and others;)

Bolded = key word :P

Destruction
03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Bolded = key word :P

Wow Van, someone in tagging doesn't like you

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Wow Van, someone in tagging doesn't like you

When I give 2 shits I'll let you know.

Unless I'm supposed to do a Kevin Brand and rage incredibly :S

Destruction
03-17-2012, 07:03 PM
When I give 2 shits I'll let you know.

Unless I'm supposed to do a Kevin Brand and rage incredibly :S

*Shit, I didn't get Van angry. Um, Um, Um*

Van eats poo poo

*Please gives 2 shit's - please, please please*

HolyJose2391
03-17-2012, 07:07 PM

You're older than me by a few days

VanHooliganX
03-17-2012, 07:08 PM
*Shit, I didn't get Van angry. Um, Um, Um*

Van eats poo poo

*Please gives 2 shit's - please, please please*

:'( words hurt lol

eyehatecena
03-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Yes, Ben/Destruction is in the house- the Alpha Rev house.

chunkkynutzzz
03-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Yes, Ben/Destruction is in the house- the Alpha Rev house.

IC as ScarFo: And The Alpha Rev House is Run by Me ScarFo Jonez along side wit The Bloody Chain Ready to Get The job Done.

Ooc: Also Miss being a teen But Being a Young Adult (24) Has No Limits (Val Venis Laugh!)

eyehatecena
03-18-2012, 11:08 PM
IC as ScarFo: And The Alpha Rev House is Run by Me ScarFo Jonez along side wit The Bloody Chain Ready to Get The job Done.

Ooc: Also Miss being a teen But Being a Young Adult (24) Has No Limits (Val Venis Laugh!)
OOC: Yeah, I kinda miss being a teen- but being 23 is sooooo much funner

Krysys
03-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Ok, still waiting on some promos, one of which is key to the show. I will postpone the show if needed.

Destruction
03-19-2012, 11:48 AM

Gaileo: There's a new Alpha Male now, so if I was you, I would go join the back of the group, and allow me to beat Van for the World Championship

HolyJose2391
03-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Ok, still waiting on some promos, one of which is key to the show. I will postpone the show if needed.
You it mine right?

Krysys
03-19-2012, 11:55 AM
You it mine right?

Yeah I got yours

HolyJose2391
03-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Yeah I got yours
Alright good just making sure

Grind_Bastard
03-19-2012, 12:11 PM

I owe you one. Gimme some time (3-4 hours) and I'll get it done. Sorry as the info was sent with time enough to fill in.

Krysys
03-19-2012, 12:36 PM
I owe you one. Gimme some time (3-4 hours) and I'll get it done. Sorry as the info was sent with time enough to fill in.

I understand that people have lives outside EWN thats why I was willing to postpone

AirBourne
03-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah I got yours

I don't remember getting a promo request, but just making sure, did you need one from me?

Krysys
03-19-2012, 12:45 PM
I don't remember getting a promo request, but just making sure, did you need one from me?

No, but thanks for checking

AirBourne
03-19-2012, 12:46 PM
No problem my friend.

S.E. Zero
03-19-2012, 01:40 PM
What's going my Alpha Revolutionators?

Krysys
03-19-2012, 02:20 PM
What's going my Alpha Revolutionators?

Super busy

Grind_Bastard
03-19-2012, 06:47 PM
The missing promo is sent.

VanHooliganX
03-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Me and AYS finished the promo and have sent it to Krysys :D

Krysys
03-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Me and AYS finished the promo and have sent it to Krysys :D

Awesome! the show will go up on time!

VanHooliganX
03-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Awesome! the show will go up on time!

Fuck yeeeeah!

Krysys
03-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Fuck yeeeeah!

Busy night for me lol

aloisick
03-19-2012, 07:17 PM
ETA on the show Krysys any idea

Krysys
03-19-2012, 07:21 PM
ETA on the show Krysys any idea

Yeah tomorrow

aloisick
03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Yeah tomorrow

awesome cant wait

eyehatecena
03-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Grind sent it back to me and I added a lil more to it- its finished and in your inbox Krysys- looking forward to reading the show

S.E. Zero
03-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Awesome show, I liked Jose's Promo, Van's promo win and of course The Seven Deadly Sins inflicting more pain to AR :)

Krysys
03-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Awesome show, I liked Jose's Promo, Van's promo win and of course The Seven Deadly Sins inflicting more pain to AR :)

Glad you enjoyed it

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Great show Krysys- and great promos from everybody- SEVEN DEADLY SINS RULES!

AirBourne
03-20-2012, 09:22 PM
IC as Wells: The Deadly Sins...hmmmm, it'll be a sin for how much pain I cause to each and every one of them soon...

IC as Silver: I may have lost my match, but as a team, me and Mike can't be beat, Destruction, watch out!

HolyJose2391
03-20-2012, 09:23 PM
thank you thank you told you guys it was awesome :D

Krysys awesome show bud great job everyone involved.

IC: Oh sure it's easy to beat me after I took a hell of a beating by the 7 Deadly Sins Nova Cain I wasn't 100% your win was tainted

Krysys
03-20-2012, 09:28 PM
IC as Wells: The Deadly Sins...hmmmm, it'll be a sin for how much pain I cause to each and every one of them soon...

IC as Silver: I may have lost my match, but as a team, me and Mike can't be beat, Destruction, watch out!

Wrath: I'm sorry, but didn't my brothers kick your's your partner's and Domination's asses last night?

AirBourne
03-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Wrath: I'm sorry, but didn't my brothers kick your's your partner's and Domination's asses last night?

IC as Silver: Coming from a member of a pathetic excuse for a knockoff of Nexus. Fight fair and not gang up and attack everyone after their match is over, then you all can talk.

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 09:34 PM

IC as Sloth: That we did.

IC as Muir: oww

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 09:36 PM
IC as Silver: Coming from a member of a pathetic excuse for a knockoff of Nexus. Fight fair and not gang up and attack everyone after their match is over, then you all can talk.

IC as Sloth: It was a fair fight, two of us, beating all you guys up.

HolyJose2391
03-20-2012, 09:37 PM
IC: 7DS Muir and Silver are shit. We've got unfinished business here!

Krysys
03-20-2012, 09:37 PM

Wrath: Apparently you didn't see what I did by my self to Two of A Kind and Il Cattivo! You'd best watch your ass or you'll end up like the dumb announcer who I powerbombed through a damn announce table!

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 09:45 PM
IC: 7DS Muir and Silver are shit. We've got unfinished business here!

IC as Sloth: Bring it on, we just showed the world what my brothers and sisters in Sin are capable of.

Vegas
03-20-2012, 09:56 PM
IC as Pride: I'm so proud of you all! Embrace the hatred you feel inside!

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 10:14 PM
*Sloth looks around, does not see anybody, shrugs- then gives himself a hug

HolyJose2391
03-20-2012, 10:19 PM
*Sloth looks around, does not see anybody, shrugs- then gives himself a hug
*HolyJose walks in seeing Sloth hugging himself* The fuck?!?!!? *picks up sledgehammer and hits sloth in the back of the head* fucking freaking piece of shit *HolyJose walks out*

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 10:23 PM
*HolyJose walks in seeing Sloth hugging himself* The fuck?!?!!? *picks up sledgehammer and hits sloth in the back of the head* fucking freaking piece of shit *HolyJose walks out*
*Sloth slowly comes to- reaches in his pocket- takes out a blankie and a small pillow- then takes a nap right there

Krysys
03-20-2012, 10:26 PM

*Wrath sees what HolyJose has done and kicks him in the face*

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 10:29 PM
*Sloth hears some noise, wakes up to see Wraith beating on HolyJose and joins in on the beatdown

HolyJose2391
03-20-2012, 10:31 PM
*HolyJose stumbles to the floor* You're mine motherfucker *HolyJose then tackles Wrath. He throws a few rights and lefts at him. HolyJose then gets up and starts stomping on Wrath, until Wrath pulls HolyJose's legs out from under him. Wrath then gets up and kicks HolyJose in the midsection setting him up for a powerbomb and powerbombs Jose onto the concrete floor. Wrath walks away and leaves HolyJose lying there motionlessly*

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 10:35 PM
*HolyJose stumbles to the floor* You're mine motherfucker *HolyJose then tackles Wrath. He throws a few rights and lefts at him. HolyJose then gets up and starts stomping on Wrath, until Wrath pulls HolyJose's legs out from under him. Wrath then gets up and kicks HolyJose in the midsection setting him up for a powerbomb and powerbombs Jose onto the concrete floor. Wrath walks away and leaves HolyJose lying there motionlessly*
*Sloth is pissed because HolyJose fell on his blankie and pillow. Sloth picks him up, bodyslams him again, spits on him- then grabs his blankie and pillow and walks away

Krysys
03-20-2012, 10:40 PM
*Sloth is pissed because HolyJose fell on his blankie and pillow. Sloth picks him up, bodyslams him again, spits on him- then grabs his blankie and pillow and walks away

OOC: Sloth is definitely missing some screws

S.E. Zero
03-20-2012, 10:46 PM
*Sloth slowly comes to- reaches in his pocket- takes out a blankie and a small pillow- then takes a nap right there

xD You gotta love Sloth lol

Krysys
03-20-2012, 10:48 PM
xD You gotta love Sloth lol

Hell yeah, ehc has made that character his own!

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 10:50 PM
OOC: Sloth is definitely missing some screws
OOC: Remember- he is the lazy one, lol- he brings it in the ring though

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Sloth is of all the passions the most powerful- Samuel Beckett

VanHooliganX
03-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Am I the only 1 who pictures the 7ds here as the 7ds from Full Metal Alchemist?

Krysys
03-20-2012, 10:57 PM

Lol I was wondering if someone who do that comparison.

eyehatecena
03-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Hell yeah, ehc has made that character his own!
lol- I try. He is a lot different than any of my other characters

VanHooliganX
03-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Lol I was wondering if someone who do that comparison.

As long as Lust doesn't have spiking abilities, Greed doesn't have an ultimate defence and Sloth can't eat EVERYTHING EVER I think I'll be fine.

I would say I hope Pride isn't like the FMA2 child but that power is just to badass not to be around! :cool:

Krysys
03-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Technically Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood or FMA2 as you called it is actually based of the manga making it FMA1 :P

S.E. Zero
03-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Another look at the 7DS lol

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/comics/080907_grim.jpg

chunkkynutzzz
03-21-2012, 05:41 PM
**New A/R DVd***

Inside The Mind: ScarFo Jonez

Special Look at the Life and Times of ScarFo Jonez including his upbringing, life turbulations,and Mentors .How Did He Venture into the world of wrestling and his criminal past and time served for murder charges..Plus Including his Alpha Rev Debut and Where he plans to take his carreer.

Pick up This Dvd and plus more A/R merchandise and dvd including The New 7DS

This has been a Alpha Re-Up Note.

Grind_Bastard
03-21-2012, 05:48 PM

Not me as I never watched/read FMA, sorry.

HolyJose2391
03-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Not me as I never watched/read FMA, sorry.
I haven't either though I envision Lust and Envy hotter erosions of the Bella's

S.E. Zero
03-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Greed: Mr. Hooligan remains silent after this week's events. Not surprising. His days as Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion will soon come to an end.

VanHooliganX
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Greed: Mr. Hooligan remains silent after this week's events. Not surprising. His days as Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion will soon come to an end.

Damn. Never seen FMA. Brotherhood is a good series

Van: Bitch please. You're like Nova Caine excluding the fact that you can't pretend to be like Batman!

S.E. Zero
03-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Damn. Never seen FMA. Brotherhood is a good series

Van: Bitch please. You're like Nova Caine excluding the fact that you can't pretend to be like Batman!

Greed: Why compare those tools of society to an embodiment of Sin? They know not the power coursing through my and my brethern's veins. Neither do you or you would realize that my words hold true bearing and soon oh yes very soon I will take the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship of your beaten and mangled body once your feel the power of Sin hit you at full force.

VanHooliganX
03-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Greed: Why compare those tools of society to an embodiment of Sin? They know not the power coursing through my and my brethern's veins. Neither do you or you would realize that my words hold true bearing and soon oh yes very soon I will take the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship of your beaten and mangled body once your feel the power of Sin hit you at full force.

Van: Ha! I am The Vanity! Difference between you and I is that you want my title because you're greed! I am the champion because I know I'm a wrestling deity and I proved how good I was after a short while.

S.E. Zero
03-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Van: Ha! I am The Vanity! Difference between you and I is that you want my title because you're greed! I am the champion because I know I'm a wrestling deity and I proved how good I was after a short while.

Greed: Greed is in my nature, it is a part of me. I have made it so. You call yourself a deity? Foolish thoughts of an imbecile champion. You'll only learn if you are good enough once face Sin head on unfortunately for you I'm greedy so I will do what I must to ensure that what I want I get and I want tht Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship under the rule of The Seven Dealy Sins.

S.E. Zero
03-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Also congrats on reaching over 10,000 posts :)

VanHooliganX
03-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Greed: Greed is in my nature, it is a part of me. I have made it so. You call yourself a deity? Foolish thoughts of an imbecile champion. You'll only learn if you are good enough once face Sin head on unfortunately for you I'm greedy so I will do what I must to ensure that what I want I get and I want tht Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship under the rule of The Seven Dealy Sins.

Van: Didn't your mother ever teach you I want never gets? I have no problem crushing your pathetic dreams. Don't worry boo-boo. I'll make sure you get greedy with defeat.

Also congrats on reaching over 10,000 posts :)

Oh wow! Didn't notice lol Thank you I guess. I think that makes me the 5th to do so maybe? :S

S.E. Zero
03-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Van: Didn't your mother ever teach you I want never gets? I have no problem crushing your pathetic dreams. Don't worry boo-boo. I'll make sure you get greedy with defeat.

Greed: The only defeat experienced will be yours when I crown myself as the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion.

Oh wow! Didn't notice lol Thank you I guess. I think that makes me the 5th to do so maybe? :S

6th I think, anyways congrats again lol :)

Edit: 5th you are indeed lol my bad :p

VanHooliganX
03-22-2012, 07:47 AM
Greed: The only defeat experienced will be yours when I crown myself as the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Champion.

6th I think, anyways congrats again lol :)

Edit: 5th you are indeed lol my bad :p

Van: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I doubt you'll even be able to beat A-Rev's Batman. Yet alone me.

OOC: Shame I can't get £10,000 or $10,000 for hitting it lol

VanHooliganX
03-22-2012, 07:48 AM
Also Krysys or Vegas.

1 of you dudes such PM Kash with the links to this thread, the show thread and the roster thread so you can get a sticky :)

Kashdinero
03-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Also Krysys or Vegas.

1 of you dudes such PM Kash with the links to this thread, the show thread and the roster thread so you can get a sticky :)

Done already :)

Krysys
03-22-2012, 01:21 PM
PPV in three days! Immediately following the PPV I will send out PM's for Oblivion which I will need back ASAP ASAP ASAP

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 01:56 PM
IC: PPV and I don't have an opponent? Wonderful! I'll just sit back and relax.

*HJ's agent wispers something in his ear*

Im facing HOS? Where the hell has he been? I haven't seen him in ARev for a while. Oh well I'm not afraid I'll Kick his ass....again

Krysys
03-22-2012, 01:58 PM
IC: PPV and I don't have an opponent? Wonderful! I'll just sit back and relax.

*HJ's agent wispers something in his ear*

Im facing HOS? Where the hell has he been? I haven't seen him in ARev for a while. Oh well I'm not afraid I'll Kick his ass....again

IC as Krysys

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0jz3novys1r8ffrs.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/145/811/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg?1310103722

Krysys
03-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Clash of Carnage PPV Card

Team Combat Championship
Domination VS Terror

Jason Solomon VS Sarfo Jonez

Last Man Standing Match
Raiden Blaine VS Ryan Wells

Division 1 Championship
(C) Adrian Leavitt VS G-Scorp

Das-Wa VS Wrath

North American Championship
(C) HolyJose VS H.O.S

Team Combat #1 Contender's Match
T.O.A.K VS Il Cattivo

Global Heavyweight Championship
3 Stages of Hell Match
(C) Van Hooligan X VS VS Nova Caine

Destruction
03-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Clash of Carnage PPV Card

Team Combat Championship
Domination VS Terror

Jason Solomon VS Sarfo Jonez

Last Man Standing Match
Raiden Blaine VS Ryan Wells

Division 1 Championship
(C) Adrian Leavitt VS G-Scorp

Das-Wa VS Wrath

North American Championship
(C) HolyJose VS H.O.S

Team Combat #1 Contender's Match
T.O.A.K VS Il Cattivo

Global Heavyweight Championship
3 Stages of Hell Match
(C) Van Hooligan X VS VS Nova Caine

Look at the TOAK vs Il Cativo match - you included the result - QUICK EDIT

Krysys
03-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Look at the TOAK vs Il Cativo match - you included the result - QUICK EDIT

Major mess up on my part

Destruction
03-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Major mess up on my part

It's ok, I doubt anyone saw, it was only 5 minutes, and a lot of people aren't online

Krysys
03-22-2012, 02:18 PM
It's ok, I doubt anyone saw, it was only 5 minutes, and a lot of people aren't online

Lets hope nobody else saw

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 02:34 PM
IC as Krysys

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0jz3novys1r8ffrs.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/145/811/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg?1310103722
IC: it's not my fault you put me through 4 weeks of intense matches in which I've teamed with VHX and became Champion of Champions. Then go blindsided by the 7 deadly sins and I wasn't even 100% and you made me face Nova Cain. This isn't fair an discriminatory. HOS has had it easy this last month

Krysys
03-22-2012, 02:54 PM
IC: it's not my fault you put me through 4 weeks of intense matches in which I've teamed with VHX and became Champion of Champions. Then go blindsided by the 7 deadly sins and I wasn't even 100% and you made me face Nova Cain. This isn't fair an discriminatory. HOS has had it easy this last month

Krysys: You are a Champion, act like one. Stop bitching about things and handle your business

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Krysys: You are a Champion, act like one. Stop bitching about things and handle your business
IC: I am under the impression that both Challenger and Champion should face obstacles leading up to the match not let me do all the work and weaken me and allow the challenger to rest up. No matter I'll just beat HOS and take care of you late Krysys

Krysys
03-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Wrath: Sunday! We begin our rise to power! Sunday blood will be shed and a life will be lost! A Sacrifice will be made!

S.E. Zero
03-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Wrath: Sunday! We begin our rise to power! Sunday blood will be shed and a life will be lost! A Sacrifice will be made!

Greed: Sin demands sacrifice and we shall satisfy it's need in bountiful amounts of blood.

Krysys
03-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Greed: Sin demands sacrifice and we shall satisfy it's need in bountiful amounts of blood.

Wrath: A Victim has been chosen! He will pay the ultimate price for the members of Alpha Revolution who refuse to accept the Sin! His blood will be on all your hands!

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 04:55 PM
IC: I hear HOS makes a great virgin sacrifice

Krysys
03-22-2012, 04:57 PM
IC: I hear HOS makes a great virgin sacrifice

Wrath: Oh? Are you offering us a willing sacrifice!?

Kashdinero
03-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Done already :)

Thanks, Kash!

That was really nice of you!

Krysys
03-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks, Kash!

Thank you Kash

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Wrath: Oh? Are you offering us a willing sacrifice!?
IC: well yeah....I hear he's a great sacrifice

Kashdinero
03-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Lol, I made the thread for the links, but forgot to stick the damn thing... Now its done haha!

You're welcome.:)

S.E. Zero
03-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Lol, I made the thread for the links, but forgot to stick the damn thing... Now its done haha!

Thanks, Kash :D

HolyJose2391
03-22-2012, 05:25 PM

We love you Kash!!!! In a non homosexual way :D

chunkkynutzzz
03-22-2012, 06:21 PM
IC as Depri$e: *arms crossed wit shades,tilt look*Well if it Isn't "KasH"....

Ooc: :)

Tommy Thunder
03-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks, Kash!

Thanks for this. But since you banned yourself from this thread, I guess you'll never get this thanks :/

Krysys
03-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey! How are my fellow Revolutioners!?

S.E. Zero
03-23-2012, 12:26 PM

Doing well. Looking forward to the PPV soon :)

Krysys
03-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Doing well. Looking forward to the PPV soon :)

Should be a good show

eyehatecena
03-23-2012, 01:04 PM

my allergies are killing me

Krysys
03-23-2012, 01:08 PM
my allergies are killing me

Now that sucks

chunkkynutzzz
03-23-2012, 02:21 PM
IC as ScarFo: That Jason Soloman is Goin to be in da same cell as me ,and the horrific scene will end wit soloman covered wit da white sheet and me standin lookin on as they roll u out...a.r. staff scarfo guarantee's this!....SCARFO! *HOLDIN BLOODY CHAIN*

Krow132
03-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey guys, I'm in EWNCW and HWA but I was wondering if I'd be able to join this fed as well??

S.E. Zero
03-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Hey guys, I'm in EWNCW and HWA but I was wondering if I'd be able to join this fed as well??

Of course. We are associated with EWNCW so your transition here will be welcome.

chunkkynutzzz
03-23-2012, 08:59 PM

IC as ScarFo: Only on One Condition?...Would you like to Know The Condition and Don't Worry it Has to Do With What Side You Choose...so ya wanna know

Krow132
03-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Alright, awesome! When can I join and how so? Just post my stuff in the Roster thread orr?

IC as ???: Sure, go ahead and tell me what the condition is.

eyehatecena
03-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Alright, awesome! When can I join and how so? Just post my stuff in the Roster thread orr?

Welcome aboard- Krysys runs this place- cool guy, but yeah you did right posting your stuff in the roster page. Might want to PM him too.

IC as Mike Muir: Welcome to Alpha Rev

IC as Sloth: Welcome, now bow down to the Seven Deadly Sins

Krow132
03-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Thanks man, I sent him a PM as well!

IC as Chris King: Thanks Mike. As for Sloth, how'saboutcha bow down to my size 14 Boot?

HolyJose2391
03-23-2012, 11:12 PM
IC as HolyJose: Welcome Chris King. I am HolyJose the champion of champions bow down before me because you'll never be as great as me. Note VHX comes very close though

chunkkynutzzz
03-24-2012, 01:20 AM

IC as ScarFo Jonez: You Live ,Breath and Eat under ScarFo's Law, siding wit me and taking The Order of The Higher Knowledge.....Lock'd In u gon need Back-up, and gon want da Help...I Can Only Tell You So much, and you can only do wats asked of you...Are you in wit me on my side of da Fence or are you over da line on da other side where they don't Ride or Die, juz Die till I decide da end of there Ride

Yo Answer is...................

S.E. Zero
03-24-2012, 01:40 AM
IC as ScarFo Jonez: You Live ,Breath and Eat under ScarFo's Law, siding wit me and taking The Order of The Higher Knowledge.....Lock'd In u gon need Back-up, and gon want da Help...I Can Only Tell You So much, and you can only do wats asked of you...Are you in wit me on my side of da Fence or are you over da line on da other side where they don't Ride or Die, juz Die till I decide da end of there Ride

Do we need to throw a dictionary at you again? Lol. :p

VanHooliganX
03-24-2012, 01:51 AM

Van: My answer is......Maybe?

chunkkynutzzz
03-24-2012, 02:05 AM
IC as ScarFo: *So From da other cells someone wants to yell out bout a dictionary , Funny considering chow time in da a.m. comin soon and ima eat cyo food

And a Maybe From Van.

Ooc: Scarfo is really out his mind right about now lol

aloisick
03-24-2012, 03:00 AM
Domination: Hey Sinners, yeah we are talking to you and qutie frankly you scare us about as much as kathy griffin with a paper bag over her head, well give you the 411 on numbers and which number is most important

Its certainly not number 2 as we have beaten 2 of a kind before, and its not the number 7 as & deadly sins are puny little wimps no the most important number is the number 1 team in E-Fedding today

1 word

1 team

1 objective

DOMINATION

Krow132
03-24-2012, 08:52 AM
IC: Wait, wait, wait, I've been here for like a day and people are already telling me to bow down, three of you already. This oughta be fun. I don't bow down for any man, no matter who you are, or how special you think you are.

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 08:58 AM
IC: Wait, wait, wait, I've been here for like a day and people are already telling me to bow down, three of you already. This oughta be fun. I don't bow down for any man, no matter who you are, or how special you think you are.

Dingo: No, you don't bow down, you get on your knees and suck it up!

Wait what, Security here is about as good as in EWa..

aloisick
03-24-2012, 09:09 AM

DAS-WA: Do not Bow down, lay down... survive me to beat others

Krow132
03-24-2012, 10:10 AM
IC: I love all the trash talk and the non-existant action. I think you guys need a reality check, just wait until I debut.

chunkkynutzzz
03-24-2012, 12:53 PM
IC as ScarFo: I'm talkin to da Newcomer (krow), I ain't eva say bow down. I said r u wid it...Are. u standin on this side or r u wastin time on datt side, Cuz I cud tell u bout now...Threats aren't made ,I juz make'em happen!

Destruction
03-24-2012, 02:39 PM

Ha, you think EWA security is good.

We can't break up sleepers

And if it were good, how did you get in?

Krysys
03-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Ok guys, what do you think of a second AR show?

eyehatecena
03-24-2012, 11:47 PM
Ok guys, what do you think of a second AR show?

with seprate rosters? or just two shows?

Krysys
03-24-2012, 11:48 PM
with seprate rosters? or just two shows?

Not sure, it depends on if I can find someone who wants to write for AR

eyehatecena
03-24-2012, 11:55 PM

Ah yeah, I wish you luck with that. I would offer my services if I didn't have so much on my plate now. How many are on the AR roster anyways?

Krysys
03-24-2012, 11:58 PM
Ah yeah, I wish you luck with that. I would offer my services if I didn't have so much on my plate now. How many are on the AR roster anyways?

I need to do a tally but I think we are hitting the 30 mark

B-MCINTYRE
03-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Ha, you think EWA security is good.

We can't break up sleepers

And if it were good, how did you get in?
I think you have missed the point :)

S.E. Zero
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I need to do a tally but I think we are hitting the 30 mark

I think you'd need anywhere between 4-10 more people or rather characters if indeed we are in the 30 mark before pondering a second show unless you want -20 size roster to dedicate more time to talents who aren't getting much promo practice they should have with just the one show. Remember a second show means more opportunity, more championships and more responsibility so if you think you can handle it and/or can some help in doing so then hell I want a second show.

However I dont want you overwhelm yourself with more work than you can handle so if you can't the 1 show has and will be enough for the time being :)

Destruction
03-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Out of interest, who wrote "Van and EHC are a couple"?

B-MCINTYRE
03-25-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say EHC wrote it... For shiggles

VanHooliganX
03-25-2012, 10:07 AM

I'm betting this guy.

B-MCINTYRE
03-25-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm betting this guy.
Nope mine are van> all and vanity is greatness!!

VanHooliganX
03-25-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm VHX approved and Era of the Vanity (For promotion of me being champ for now ;D)

B-MCINTYRE
03-25-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm VHX approved and Era of the Vanity (For promotion of me being champ for now ;D)
What no thank you? :p lol

VanHooliganX
03-25-2012, 10:20 AM
What no thank you? :p lol

You might get 1 soon...Maybe ;P

B-MCINTYRE
03-25-2012, 10:30 AM
You might get 1 soon...Maybe ;P

Fair call lol

VanHooliganX
03-25-2012, 10:31 AM

I have to admit Krysys. I'm semi thinking about trying out at least.

Destruction
03-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Well it's definitely not me :rolleyes:

B-MCINTYRE
03-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Well it's definitely not me :rolleyes:

right, hence you making sure evyone noticed it. I get it now!

Destruction
03-25-2012, 10:40 AM
right, hence you making sure evyone noticed it. I get it now!

Yay, someone gets something I say

B-MCINTYRE
03-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Yay, someone gets something I say

Well arent you sneaky...

chunkkynutzzz
03-25-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm at The Barnoby Means What?

B-MCINTYRE
03-25-2012, 10:53 AM
I'm at The Barnoby Means What?
Im at the barn. Come get me and take me to the bar!

eyehatecena
03-25-2012, 11:37 AM

Um yeah, I didn't write it. I've only done maybe 2 tags- one in JBW- 'Tacos Rule!' and one in EWA- I think its 'Rob Rules'- or something like that.

chunkkynutzzz
03-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Im at the barn. Come get me and take me to the bar!

I Need My 7 patron shots in a row , I call datt 7th Heaven / Mega-tron

Krysys
03-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Show is up guys!

S.E. Zero
03-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Show is up guys!

Stellar show bro, The Seven Deadly Sins had a great showing as did many of the champions including our newest ones Terror. Congrats :)

Krysys
03-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Stellar show bro, The Seven Deadly Sins had a great showing as did many of the champions including our newest ones Terror. Congrats :)

Think we went overboard "killing" a wrestler??

eyehatecena
03-25-2012, 02:34 PM

Mike Muir: As a member of Terror, I will do my best to uphold the honor of this company.

Sloth: As a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, I will do my best to destroy you and Silver.

OOC: Great show Krysys- didn't ever see us- Terror, being picked for champs- but thank ya. And Sloth- slowly making his way to the ring, lol. And its weird to spell "honor" honor instead of honour, lol. I am American, but everybody else on EWA creative are Brits, so I try to keep my writing on my EWA show the same as them- British spelling of words

eyehatecena
03-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Think we went overboard "killing" a wrestler??

Nah, I'm sure he is ok- in hell

Krysys
03-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Mike Muir: As a member of Terror, I will do my best to uphold the honor of this company.

Sloth: As a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, I will do my best to destroy you and Silver.

OOC: Great show Krysys- didn't ever see us- Terror, being picked for champs- but thank ya. And Sloth- slowly making his way to the ring, lol. And its weird to spell "honor" honor instead of honour, lol. I am American, but everybody else on EWA creative are Brits, so I try to keep my writing on my EWA show the same as them- British spelling of words

Good now go change your sig

HolyJose2391
03-25-2012, 02:48 PM
IC:*looks around* STILL YOUR CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS AND NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION HOLYJOSE!

oh and Terror only proves tag team is shit. Van and I could easily take those belts. We won't because that'll be like a demotion

Destruction
03-25-2012, 02:49 PM

What like

Color = Colour

Honor = Honour

Pedophile = Paedophile

etc etc

My PC has American autocorrect though, so a lot of the time I spell weirdly

Vegas
03-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Reported By Clark Ryan: We can now confirm that Derp Derpington and Herp Aderp also know as Trollin have signed with Alpha Revolution. No word when they will debut.

Krysys
03-25-2012, 02:52 PM
IC:*looks around* STILL YOUR CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS AND NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION HOLYJOSE!

oh and Terror only proves tag team is shit. Van and I could easily take those belts. We won't because that'll be like a demotion

Krysys: *Smirks* Oh really? Fine, so be it! On Tuesday's Oblivion Van will team up with HolyJose to face Terror for the Team Combat Championship in our main event!

S.E. Zero
03-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Reported By Clark Ryan: We can now confirm that Derp Derpington and Herp Aderp also know as Trollin have signed with Alpha Revolution. No word when they will debut.

Oh boy lol this is gonna be good.

eyehatecena
03-25-2012, 02:54 PM
What like

Color = Colour

Honor = Honour

Pedophile = Paedophile

etc etc

My PC has American autocorrect though, so a lot of the time I spell weirdly

Yeah, MS Word wants to correct but I force it dammit, lol. Besides I always spelled color 'colour' since taking a color theory class for art, lol.

Oh and Krysys- sig changed- and looking forward to Trollin debuting

Krysys
03-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Yeah, MS Word wants to correct but I force it dammit, lol. Besides I always spelled color 'colour' since taking a color theory class for art, lol.

Oh and Krysys- sig changed- and looking forward to Trollin debuting

I see, its awesome! Lol and damnit I just finished editing the roster >.>

eyehatecena
03-25-2012, 03:01 PM
I am also part of the tagteam that is number one contenders to the title that I co hold with Airbourne- Silver

Vegas
03-25-2012, 03:24 PM
The first A-Rev Trollin comics (not my best)
http://i.imgur.com/mjyDJ.png

AirBourne
03-25-2012, 03:26 PM
IC as Silver: Ladies and gentlemen...oh, and Van and HJ as well...YOUR NEW TEAM COMBAT CHAMPIONS....TERROR! We will beat you two no problem.

IC as Wells: Blaine, is defeated! I, outlasted him in Last Man Standing! Van, I'm coming after your title next!

Krysys
03-25-2012, 03:29 PM
PMs are out! The show is supposed to be Tuesday so the sooner you get those back the better!

S.E. Zero
03-25-2012, 04:56 PM
The first A-Rev Trollin comics (not my best)
http://i.imgur.com/mjyDJ.png

I feel like a ''That's what she said'' would been awesome here by the champions after what Derp said near the end there xD Nonetheless good job :)