PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Vegas
03-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Oh the translations "I forgive you of your sins" I'm sure is what you are getting at?

Damn google translator

eyehatecena
03-01-2012, 10:15 PM
priests? huh
^what he said.

HolyJose2391
03-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Damn google translator
LOL I'm trying to keep the translations at a minimum here and not ruin it

Vegas
03-01-2012, 10:19 PM
LOL I'm trying to keep the translations at a minimum here and not ruin it

answer will come soon

Krysys
03-02-2012, 12:19 AM
IC: oh great a bunch of priests coming to ARev so intimidating

IC: Priests? Operor non planto nos rideo risi risum! Vos , quisnam dico vestri HolyJose , ostendo sin of superbia! Vos es a moron si vos puto nos futurus saviors! EGO sum ira ut flows sententia vos totus! saevio ut tractus per vena in one's tergum! Nos es cardinal sins , vitium of orbis terrarum! Nos es quis vos vereor.

Krysys
03-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Promos are out! Please get them back to me

Krysys
03-04-2012, 03:42 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15618742.jpg

S.E. Zero
03-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Hello everyone

VanHooliganX
03-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Hello everyone

Hey dude :)

S.E. Zero
03-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey dude :)

Whats up? How goes it for you in AR?

Grind_Bastard
03-04-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm into that thing we talked about, boss. Expect something from me soon, man.

VanHooliganX
03-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Whats up? How goes it for you in AR?

Pretty swell :) Krysys is a good boss to have lol

Grind_Bastard
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Krysys should have a PM from me.

Broc
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM
This is the only EFed I haven't posted in before, so..... hi. :D

chunkkynutzzz
03-04-2012, 08:29 PM
(An Image of ScarFo Ridin his Motorcycle to The next A.R. Show is Shown)

VanHooliganX
03-04-2012, 08:29 PM
This is the only EFed I haven't posted in before, so..... hi. :D

Curse your spam!

Alpha Rev was on a good streak of on topicness! lol
Now only EWA is left standing :(

S.E. Zero
03-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Pretty swell :) Krysys is a good boss to have lol

Oh, I know lol :)

S.E. Zero
03-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Curse your spam!

Alpha Rev was on a good streak of on topicness! lol
Now only EWA is left standing :(

This havent been derailed......yet >=D

Naw but seriously it can back on topicness very easily :)

HolyJose2391
03-04-2012, 09:38 PM
This thread is mine mine I tell you!

Krysys
03-04-2012, 09:57 PM
This thread is mine mine I tell you!

Hey! This thread is mine!

HolyJose2391
03-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Ok it's yours :(

eyehatecena
03-04-2012, 10:01 PM

He is right HJ...but I agree with Vans- Krysys is a great boss

HolyJose2391
03-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Krysys is the second best boss IMO

Krysys
03-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Krysys is the second best boss IMO
How dare you call me the second best!!

HolyJose2391
03-04-2012, 10:32 PM
How dare you call me the second best!!
I I I'm being honest..... You're the best INDY boss I've wired for if that's something lok

Krysys
03-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I I I'm being honest..... You're the best INDY boss I've wired for if that's something lok

Uhh, wired??

eyehatecena
03-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Uhh, wired??

Don't worry, he can not spell. He has a character in EWA called Michael- a simple name- yet he can not spell it correctly most times, lol. Either that, or it was a typo for 'worked'

Anyways, promo sent in

HolyJose2391
03-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Don't worry, he can not spell. He has a character in EWA called Michael- a simple name- yet he can not spell it correctly most times, lol. Either that, or it was a typo for 'worked'

Anyways, promo sent in
Gee thanks for insulting my spelling jerk...

I'm on my iPad and it constantly corrects my words

S.E. Zero
03-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Uhh, wired??

Caffeine I guess, he must've meant worked for*

eyehatecena
03-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Gee thanks for insulting my spelling jerk...

I'm on my iPad and it constantly corrects my words

HJ, I was just joking- but yeah, I hate auto correct on things

HolyJose2391
03-04-2012, 10:57 PM
HJ, I was just joking- but yeah, I hate auto correct on things
Lol I know usually when I use jerk I'm joking I'd be serious if I used asshole. But I fucking hate autocorrect

Krysys
03-04-2012, 11:28 PM
*Krysys is seen in his office looking over the plans for this weeks Oblivion*

KK: Hmmm, so Terror has two matches? Whoops, not sure how I missed this.. Please God, do not let Jose and Van win this week, I am so damn tired... Hey! Who are you!?

*A large man walks in, he hides in the shadows as to not be seen*

????: Is est a admonitio , nos es sin vos vereor plurimus. Nos mos adfero a vomica ut mos contamino animus illorum intus Alpha Revolution! Nos es cardinal sins vos have auditus adeo super! Nunc capiemus quis est votum plurimus! Tonight cruor mos spill semel in nomen of Sin! tentatio!

*Suddenly the light go out and sound of glass shattering can he heard. The sound of a struggle and muffled screams echo through out the arena, the light come back on showing Krysys laid out in a puddle of his own blood the phrase "Septem Cardinal Vitium" is written in blood on the wall. A secretary walks in and lets out a scream as the medics come in to check on Krysys*

AirBourne
03-04-2012, 11:43 PM
*Krysys is seen in his office looking over the plans for this weeks Oblivion*

KK: Hmmm, so Terror has two matches? Whoops, not sure how I missed this.. Please God, do not let Jose and Van win this week, I am so damn tired... Hey! Who are you!?

*A large man walks in, he hides in the shadows as to not be seen*

????: Is est a admonitio , nos es sin vos vereor plurimus. Nos mos adfero a vomica ut mos contamino animus illorum intus Alpha Revolution! Nos es cardinal sins vos have auditus adeo super! Nunc capiemus quis est votum plurimus! Tonight cruor mos spill semel in nomen of Sin! tentatio!

*Suddenly the light go out and sound of glass shattering can he heard. The sound of a struggle and muffled screams echo through out the arena, the light come back on showing Krysys laid out in a puddle of his own blood the phrase "Septem Cardinal Vitium" is written in blood on the wall. A secretary walks in and lets out a scream as the medics come in to check on Krysys*

Who beat up Krysys? This is the EWNCW version of Dallas and "Who Shot JR?". lol

Krysys
03-04-2012, 11:46 PM

Lol

http://snb26pr.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/whodunit2.jpg

aloisick
03-04-2012, 11:48 PM

i did, i was bored

AirBourne
03-04-2012, 11:49 PM
i did, i was bored

IC: Must be with all of those tag team titles your teams are losing nowadays.

OOC: Just kidding bud! ;)

Krysys
03-04-2012, 11:50 PM
i did, i was bored
Lol keep dreaming buddy. xD

aloisick
03-04-2012, 11:55 PM
DasWa: You trying to say i couldnt do it... *looks around for no apparent reason* Wheres your army?

Vegas
03-04-2012, 11:56 PM
*Radin Blain is walking down the hall way when he is hit in the back of the head being knocked out*

IC: Vos es a vir quisnam est plenus of sin. Vos es sic superbia quod vos es repletus per talis ira. Is est a dedecus vos sumo renuo illud penitus everto.

*one of the man stomps on Blain*

Is est nusquam ut alio. Vos es iustus a tool a opes ut an terminus. Tamen ego mos narro vos es plurrimi sinful vir hic , talis a dedecus nos can't utor him. Is est a admonitio vobis quod quisquam alius huic terribilis locus. Operor non interfere in nostrum intentio. Nos descendent's of sin vadum non reputo bis super ending vestri miser existence.

*They smash his face on the floor repeatedly until he is lying in a pool of his own blood. By the time someone finds him his attackers are gone.*

Krysys
03-04-2012, 11:57 PM
DasWa: You trying to say i couldnt do it... *looks around for no apparent reason* Wheres your army?

????: Das Wa , vos es non smartest hominum , es vos? Suus obvious vos take superbia in vestri potestas , ut meus amicus est piaculum! Si nos vota vos cruentus , vos would exsisto. Vero pro iam vos es tutus.

aloisick
03-05-2012, 12:04 AM
????: Das Wa , vos es non smartest hominum , es vos? Suus obvious vos take superbia in vestri potestas , ut meus amicus est piaculum! Si nos vota vos cruentus , vos would exsisto. Vero pro iam vos es tutus.

Usted desea hablar su lengua materna como no entiendo que la enfermedad le dice algo retroceso enfermo su arse en español, alemán, italiano o sudanés si tengo que

Vegas
03-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Reported by Morgan Sims: AR Wrestler Radin Blain was just rushed to an area hospital. It appears his nose was broken and his skull busted open. Paramedic said Blain was in and out of consciousness. It is unclear if this attack was related to the earlier attack on Krysys. AR Officials are asking wrestlers to be on the look out and to stay in groups.

aloisick
03-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Reported by Morgan Sims: AR Wrestler Radin Blain was just rushed to an area hospital. It appears his nose was broken and his skull busted open. Paramedic said Blain was in and out of consciousness. It is unclear if this attack was related to the earlier attack on Krysys. AR Officials are asking wrestlers to be on the look out and to stay in groups.

Busy day for Das-Wa

Vegas
03-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Busy day for Das-Wa

???IC: Das Wa vos can vindicatum futurus secundum nostrum factum. Vestri sin est invidia. Vos votum vos had perfectus quis nos have perfectus tamen vos denied ut sinful sententia. Vos conculco vestri sins instead of acting in is quod giving in. Exsisto superbus ut patesco vestri sins ut nos operor. Ut nos opportunus nos spes vos patesco illud sins vos pugna occulto

Krysys
03-05-2012, 12:14 AM
???IC: Das Wa vos can vindicatum futurus secundum nostrum factum. Vestri sin est invidia. Vos votum vos had perfectus quis nos have perfectus tamen vos denied ut sinful sententia. Vos conculco vestri sins instead of acting in is quod giving in. Exsisto superbus ut patesco vestri sins ut nos operor. Ut nos opportunus nos spes vos patesco illud sins vos pugna occulto

????: superbia satis , sit non dignitas nostrum vicis. Nos have adeo operor quis nos intended. Permissum nos non sollicitudo ourselves per is insect!

AirBourne
03-05-2012, 12:17 AM

IC: What the fuck does this mean for my match with him??

Krysys
03-05-2012, 12:21 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Krysys will not be attending this week's Oblivion as he is suffering from a concussion and a dislocated shoulder. In regards to Raiden Blaine, we have been told that his nose should be fine enough for him to compete as long as he wears a safety mask.

AirBourne
03-05-2012, 12:23 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Krysys will not be attending this week's Oblivion as he is suffering from a concussion and a dislocated shoulder. In regards to Raiden Blaine, we have been told that his nose should be fine enough for him to compete as long as he wears a safety mask.

IC: You said Blaine had a cracked skull! What the hell! I give up, I'll just kill him in our Last Man Standing Match!

Krysys
03-05-2012, 12:25 AM

In an update to this story, a surprise GM will be at this week's Oblivion, at this time we are unsure as to who it will be.

Grind_Bastard
03-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Gotta love this!

Tommy Thunder
03-05-2012, 11:23 AM
In an update to this story, a surprise GM will be at this week's Oblivion, at this time we are unsure as to who it will be.

Tag team match playa!!

Holla holla!!

*Does the Teddy long Dance*

HolyJose2391
03-05-2012, 11:55 AM
IC: Krysys won't be there? VHX it's our time to rule the show we call the shots!

Grind_Bastard
03-05-2012, 12:03 PM
IC: Krysys won't be there? VHX it's our time to rule the show we call the shots!

OOC:What a bore, then LOL

VanHooliganX
03-05-2012, 12:06 PM

Van: About god damn time. About time that idiot left. Shame it is only for an episode.

Vegas
03-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Tag team match playa!!

Holla holla!!

*Does the Teddy long Dance*

O.O shouldn't he be on BWA?

Grind_Bastard
03-05-2012, 12:09 PM
O.O shouldn't he be on BWA?

He should.

BTW my business with Krysys has been completed.

Krysys
03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
T-Lo is reserved for a future BWA Show lol

HolyJose2391
03-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Van: About god damn time. About time that idiot left. Shame it is only for an episode.
Ic: wait Til the network sees it they'll be all happy ad shit and allow us to run more shows

VanHooliganX
03-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Ic: wait Til the network sees it they'll be all happy ad shit and allow us to run more shows

IC: Hopefully they realise the true gems of the show and make it the HJ & VHX show.

eyehatecena
03-06-2012, 12:57 AM
IC: Hopefully they realise the true gems of the show and make it the HJ & VHX show.
IC: True gems? You surely must mean Terror. We fight for the honor of this company.

Krysys
03-06-2012, 01:01 AM
IC as ????: We have only begun! What we did to Krysys and to Blaine was only the beginning! You cannot what you cannot comprehend! And when it is all over we will have what you cherish most!

AirBourne
03-06-2012, 06:51 AM
IC as Silver: Terror is better then our 2 Horrible champions!

IC as Wells: Hmmm, somebody assaulted Blaine and Krysys...well, they are twins...I know, it was their mother!

Grind_Bastard
03-06-2012, 12:36 PM
What will hapeen after the attack on Blaine and Krysys? I'm pumped up, fellas!!!

BTW, how do you like my new sig?

Krysys
03-06-2012, 01:12 PM
IC as Silver: Terror is better then our 2 Horrible champions!

IC as Wells: Hmmm, somebody assaulted Blaine and Krysys...well, they are twins...I know, it was their mother!

OOC: Never refer to our characters as twins. We only have two characters in the feds that are brothers and that is Slither and Twisted.

Krysys
03-06-2012, 01:17 PM
OOC: Never refer to our characters as twins. We only have two characters in the feds that are brothers and that is Slither and Twisted.
Also please no jokes about our mother, as she passed away when we were 8 and we find it very offensive. And yes I did just quote myself

AirBourne
03-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Also please no jokes about our mother, as she passed away when we were 8 and we find it very offensive. And yes I did just quote myself

I am extremely sorry man, I in no way meant to offend you and your brother. I am extremely sorry man.

Krysys
03-06-2012, 01:29 PM
I am extremely sorry man, I in no way meant to offend you and your brother. I am extremely sorry man.

Apology accepted broski, I know you didn't know. Now go read Oblivion as it is finished!

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 02:11 PM
IC: I'd hate to be the one to say this...ah fuck it I would love to say this! Meir and Silver I fucking told you...AGAIN! We proved as to why we are the best.

VanHooliganX
03-06-2012, 02:40 PM
IC: I'd hate to be the one to say this...ah fuck it I would love to say this! Meir and Silver I fucking told you...AGAIN! We proved as to why we are the best.

Van: 1 day they'll release the obvious that we're superior and they won't make excuses. Until then the rest of the world still realises we're the best.

Krysys
03-06-2012, 02:43 PM
BREAKING NEWS: The official twitter page of Krysys @KrysySXE has stated that next week
s triple threat match will still take place. He has ordered extra security to protect the three champions from the mysterious group who is seemingly targeting them.

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Van: 1 day they'll release the obvious that we're superior and they won't make excuses. Until then the rest of the world still realises we're the best.
IC: exactly! We're the best and we know it.

BREAKING NEWS: The official twitter page of Krysys @KrysySXE has stated that next week
s triple threat match will still take place. He has ordered extra security to protect the three champions from the mysterious group who is seemingly targeting them.
IC: Hold the fuck up? If those guys took out Project XIX how the fuck is security going to help? Jesus Christ do these GMs have no common sense?

Grind_Bastard
03-06-2012, 03:40 PM
One question. Now that Jesting Madness are the champs, Terror will still be facing Domination?

And what a shocking ending with Project xix!!!

(Krysys, the Das Wa match is missing, you accidentally posted UT's Ministry music instead)

Krysys
03-06-2012, 03:45 PM
One question. Now that Jesting Madness are the champs, Terror will still be facing Domination?

(Krysys, the Das Wa match is missing, you accidentally posted UT's Ministry music instead)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Vegas
03-06-2012, 03:48 PM

????IC: Bring all the security you can it shall make no difference. If we want to make a statement we shall. What we have done is merely a taste of what is to come. The disciples shall burn this place to the ground

Grind_Bastard
03-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sorry man. Here to help.

Krysys
03-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Sorry man. Here to help.

Thanks for telling me, it is fixed now

AirBourne
03-06-2012, 03:59 PM

IC as Silver: Yes, and we will win!

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 04:23 PM
IC as Silver: Yes, and we will win!
IC: what's the point of be Tag Champions if you can't even beat an Unofficial team in VHX and myself?

Krysys
03-06-2012, 04:46 PM
On my game today! Matches for next week are already found! PMs out later

Krysys
03-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Hype for Next Week's Oblivion: After the brutal beatings of Krysys Blaine and Project XIX, who will be next to face the darkness? Also who will be crowned Champion of Champions?

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Hype for Next Week's Oblivion: After the brutal beatings of Krysys Blaine and Project XIX, who will be next to face the darkness? Also who will be crowned Champion of Champions?
IC: I'll tell you who It's NOT! and that's that Division 1 Champion. You know what Division 1 means? It's for colleges for the shit tier while Van and I is disputable we will find out at least we are on a global professional level.

VanHooliganX
03-06-2012, 06:49 PM
IC: I'll tell you who It's NOT! and that's that Division 1 Champion. You know what Division 1 means? It's for colleges for the shit tier while Van and I is disputable we will find out at least we are on a global professional level.

Van: I don't think HJ could've put it any better. Sadly, I know half you idiots on this roster won't realise this!

OOC: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?40986-Vanity-Blog-Twitter-and-Wrestling Don't suppose you guys would check out my newest blog. Pardon the shameless plugging but hopefully you guys will enjoy :)

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Van: I don't think HJ could've put it any better. Sadly, I know half you idiots on this roster won't realise this!

OOC: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?40986-Vanity-Blog-Twitter-and-Wrestling Don't suppose you guys would check out my newest blog. Pardon the shameless plugging but hopefully you guys will enjoy :)

IC: Half these idiots don't know how to tie their own boots they have Eugene do it for them

OOC: I was just done reading the blog and I like it. Good points #Ihatetwitterwars but the Brown and Punk one was hilarious when I saw other people favoring Brown.

Krysys
03-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Expect PM's! This how will be PM strong!

Grind_Bastard
03-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Expect PM's! This how will be PM strong!

PM back to you,man!

Expect something great, fellas.

eyehatecena
03-06-2012, 09:51 PM
IC as Muir: Il Cattivo, you guys put us through the test- but the better men came out on top. As far as Vans, well yeah, you won- but it was not a piece of cake like you thought.

OOC: Muir is not a midget, lol- and great show Krysys- can't wait to see what happens next

S.E. Zero
03-07-2012, 12:33 AM
????IC: Bring all the security you can it shall make no difference. If we want to make a statement we shall. What we have done is merely a taste of what is to come. The disciples shall burn this place to the ground

?????IC: The day is soon upon us, brethren and we shall soon show the world that we are the end and no force will overcome us.

Krysys
03-07-2012, 12:35 AM
?????IC: The day is soon upon us, brethren and we shall soon show the world that we are the end and no force will overcome us.

?????: You are correct! What we did today was nothing compared to what is coming! They think a few extra men will stop us? They are fools! In the end we all know what is coming!

aloisick
03-07-2012, 11:01 AM
?????: You are correct! What we did today was nothing compared to what is coming! They think a few extra men will stop us? They are fools! In the end we all know what is coming!

im lost guys but great show

AirBourne
03-07-2012, 05:19 PM
IC as Silver: We will be tag champs soon, HJ and Van, who cares about you guys winning singles matches against us? We are going to be champions, just like you guys soon!

HolyJose2391
03-07-2012, 05:39 PM
IC as Silver: We will be tag champs soon, HJ and Van, who cares about you guys winning singles matches against us? We are going to be champions, just like you guys soon!
IC: well we did beat you in a tag match too.

AirBourne
03-07-2012, 05:45 PM
IC as Silver: You aren't #1 contenders for the tag titles like me and Muir are though!

HolyJose2391
03-07-2012, 05:53 PM
IC as Silver: You aren't #1 contenders for the tag titles like me and Muir are though!
IC: why would we? We have better ways to use our talents. We aren't even an actual team yet we beat you guys easily

Grind_Bastard
03-07-2012, 05:58 PM
IC: why would we? We have better ways to use our talents. We aren't even an actual team yet we beat you guys easily

IC as Carlin: Jesting Madness vs VHX and HJ. Book it, it'll be a squash.

IC as ???: Keep dreaming HJ. You will pay for your sins sooner than you expect.

HolyJose2391
03-07-2012, 06:04 PM
IC as Carlin: Jesting Madness vs VHX and HJ. Book it, it'll be a squash.

IC as ???: Keep dreaming HJ. You will pay for your sins sooner than you expect.
IC: ding ding ding we have a winner! VHX and I would squash the Shit out of Jesting Madness and my sins? Take that shit up with my father

Grind_Bastard
03-07-2012, 06:27 PM
IC: ding ding ding we have a winner! VHX and I would squash the Shit out of Jesting Madness and my sins? Take that shit up with my father

IC as Carlin: Not even in your wildest dreams you will squash the current EWNCW Tag Team Champs!

HolyJose2391
03-07-2012, 06:39 PM
IC as Carlin: Not even in your wildest dreams you will squash the current EWNCW Tag Team Champs!

IC: and there lies why we'd win. You're EWNCW tag team champions I have personally won the JBW WARFare World Tag Team Championship and trust me that is far more prestigious than yours

Krysys
03-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Guys! I wish you could see what I got planned for next week! This will be the best show ever!

Krysys
03-07-2012, 09:21 PM
I am on top of things! Show is about 75% done already and its only Wednesday!

eyehatecena
03-07-2012, 10:05 PM

Not bad, not bad at all- can't wait to see/read the show

Grind_Bastard
03-08-2012, 05:08 PM

Can you post it earlier???

Krysys
03-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Can you post it earlier???

I'm short one promo

SouthernBlood
03-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I may have to start feeling this place out in the future...That's if I'm welcome of course.

Grind_Bastard
03-08-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm short one promo

Whoever has to do that promo, go for it!!

That reminds me that I have to do one for Rage.

Krysys
03-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Whoever has to do that promo, go for it!

That reminds me that I have to do one for Rage.

All I know is this show is going be LEGEN.....................

Krysys
03-08-2012, 05:18 PM
All I know is this show is going be LEGEN.....................

Wait for it....

Krysys
03-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Dary!!!!!!

eyehatecena
03-08-2012, 06:39 PM
I may have to start feeling this place out in the future...That's if I'm welcome of course.
great bunch of guys that run this place

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I didn't get a PM so I'm assuming that missing promo is not me?

Krysys
03-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Ok, still missing 2 promos, won't say who as technically no is late since the show isn't supposed to be till Tuesday

Grind_Bastard
03-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Ok, still missing 2 promos, won't say who as technically no is late since the show isn't supposed to be till Tuesday

Too loooooooooooong!!! I want it now!

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Yeah well..I want it that way!

Krysys
03-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I would love to post it now, but the first part of the show is missing and well its important

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I would love to post it now, but the first part of the show is missing and well its important
Lol I was just joking around with Grind up there lol

Krysys
03-08-2012, 10:13 PM
I'll make you all a deal, as soon as I get everything for the show I'll put it up.

eyehatecena
03-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Yayyyyyyyy!

B-MCINTYRE
03-08-2012, 10:37 PM

Boyband Humour. Nice.

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Boyband Humour. Nice.
Finally someone got it lol

Vegas
03-08-2012, 10:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

B-MCINTYRE
03-08-2012, 10:42 PM

Oh, I got it. I can't add to it though...

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Note I just went through Facebook posting some videos lol

Vegas
03-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Note I just went through Facebook posting some videos lol

http://www.dewereldmorgen.be/sites/default/files/2011/05/19/181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Krysys
03-08-2012, 10:45 PM

Most counter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0&ob=av2e

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Most counter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0&ob=av2e
These are my two favorite bands lol

Krysys
03-08-2012, 10:47 PM
These are my two favorite bands lol

Avenged Sevenfold > BSB

B-MCINTYRE
03-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Avenged Sevenfold > BSB

Dying cats> BSB

eyehatecena
03-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Avenged Sevenfold > BSB
agreed........

Krysys
03-08-2012, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ry4cx6HfY&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHS3qJdxefY&ob=av2e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNdveLnJI&ob=av2n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0&ob=av2e

Krysys
03-08-2012, 10:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ry4cx6HfY&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHS3qJdxefY&ob=av2e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNdveLnJI&ob=av2n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurhzANQ_B0&ob=av2e

Watch these vids, if you are not fan before this you will be after!

Vegas
03-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G8QItjTSDA&ob=av2e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6T9olarH-U&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwOchsxVuY0&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8evilzsW0

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G8QItjTSDA&ob=av2e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6T9olarH-U&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwOchsxVuY0&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8evilzsW0
Note in the opening of 2nd Sucks Chris Kirkpatrick of Nsync is in that video lol also A7X is my favorite band loved when I saw them this past summer

Grind_Bastard
03-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Though I prefer Avenged Sevenfoldto BSB any day of the week, still not much of a fan...

Krysys
03-09-2012, 12:33 PM
The show will go up!!!

Krysys
03-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Its up folks!

Grind_Bastard
03-09-2012, 01:01 PM
My freaking GOD! It was epic!

IC as Gluttony: You'd better watch the showwith a bowl of just-made popcorn, enjoy the delicious saltiness of corn in every singleoneof them... And then make yourselfs another bowl, as the Seven Deadly Sins take over A-Rev!

Krysys
03-09-2012, 01:06 PM
God damn the ending promo was massive! Thanks to everyone who contributed to making the Seven Deadly Sins a success!

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Greed: Finally we are revealed and Alpha Revolution will never forget The 7 Deadly Sins!!

Krysys
03-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Wrath: What we did today was only the beginning! Do you honestly think you can stop us?

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Wrath: What we did today was only the beginning! Do you honestly think you can stop us?

Greed: Let them try and fail. Their miserable souls will soon learn by experience never to take the 7 Deadly Sins lightly.

Krysys
03-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Greed: Let them try and fail. Their miserable souls will soon learn by experience never to take the 7 Deadly Sins lightly.

Wrath: *Laughs* I got so much joy seeing their so called "Champions" lay their motionless!

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Wrath: *Laughs* I got so much joy seeing their so called "Champions" lay their motionless!

Greed: A laugh shared by us all brother. *Laughs*

Krysys
03-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Greed: A laugh shared by us all brother. *Laughs*

Wrath: If they thought the pain and suffering was over, well just wait until next week when we destroy the core that is Alpha Revolution!

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Wrath: If they thought the pain and suffering was over, well just wait until next week when we destroy the core that is Alpha Revolution!

Greed: That day cannot arrive sooner, we will ensure our place in history that much more come next week.

Vegas
03-09-2012, 02:05 PM
IC as Pride: Ah seeing the destruction and chaos we cause makes me feel so well me!

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 02:22 PM
IC as Sloth: All the losers in Alpha Rev shall bow down to us next week. You were all shown just a mere glimpse as to what the 7 of us are capable of. What happened to Van and HolyJoses was just a teaser.

OOC: Great show!

Krysys
03-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Breaking News regarding the aftermath of Seven Deadly Sins coming within an hour!

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Breaking News regarding the aftermath of Seven Deadly Sins coming within an hour!

IC as Sloth: But I was going to take a nap

Krysys
03-09-2012, 02:33 PM
IC as Sloth: But I was going to take a nap

OOC: Lol wow

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Fucking epic show!

Ic: I've proved experience trumps all and am the champion of champions with all do respect Van. But The Seven Deadly Sins want to get involved? You bet your ass I'm making phone calls to even the odds

Krysys
03-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Fucking epic show!

Ic: I've proved experience trumps all and am the champion of champions with all do respect Van. But The Seven Deadly Sins want to get involved? You bet your ass I'm making phone calls to even the odds

Wrath: Ahaha, do you honestly think you stop us? You are a moron!? That beating must have destroyed your brain! You'll be lucky to walk by Tuesday let alone wrestle!

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 02:37 PM
OOC: Lol wow

OOC: Sloth is the lazy one, lol

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Wrath: Ahaha, do you honestly think you stop us? You are a moron!? That beating must have destroyed your brain! You'll be lucky to walk by Tuesday let alone wrestle!
IC: no that Beating just pissed me the fuck off. 5 on 2? Bullshit I'll be making sure I have the back up I need

Krysys
03-09-2012, 02:39 PM
IC: no that Beating just pissed me the fuck off. 5 on 2? Bullshit I'll be making sure I have the back up I need

Wrath: 5 on 3 moron or did you forget that other champion was there? Don't you worry Jose, you're safe for now. We have other target. *Grins*

VanHooliganX
03-09-2012, 02:39 PM

Van: The only things I'm going to say to you idiots is Vanity is a sin and you'll regret messing with The Vanity!

Vegas
03-09-2012, 02:41 PM

IC as Pride: You here that? That's your sin Pride talking! Giving in to your sinful ways I see. Perhaps this beating will work well for you in the end when you finally give in to the sins you try so desperately to hide. Embrace them, be proud of them or we will beat you down once again. Oh how proud I am of this day

Krysys
03-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Van: The only things I'm going to say to you idiots is Vanity is a sin and you'll regret messing with The Vanity!

Wrath: Maybe it is a Sin, but it is not one of the Seven!

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 02:44 PM
IC as Sloth: Dammit Van and HolyJose, I am trying to take a nap here. You guys want another beatdown? Do ya? Don't worry, it shall come your way soon. Get used to it boys!

VanHooliganX
03-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Van: I don't know what is worse in all honesty. Kristian Krysys still being unable to run a show properly or 7 annoying pussies who can't take me on 1 on 1.

AirBourne
03-09-2012, 02:56 PM
IC as Wells: Blaine, your match today was a countout, but when I face you in my Last Man Standing match, you will be destroyed, and my hand will be raised after, you stand no chance against "The Freak", you will know that first hand soon enough!

Krysys
03-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Update on HolyJose, Van and Adrian Leavitt

Reported by Clark Ryan
After Alpha Revolution went off the air medics immediately checked on the three champions, reports indicate that they were not seriously injured and will be at Tuesday's show. The crowd was said to be shocked and in total disbelief. Numerous fans have sent word that Alex Hamilton came out to the ring to check on the wrestlers, when he came out he began to yell at the members of Seven Deadly Sins, who had yet to leave the ring, in response to to his shouting, Pride and Greed struck in the head with chairs. He to was taken to the hospital. In an update, Krystian Krysys will be live Tuesday to handle the situation, or at least try

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Wrath: 5 on 3 moron or did you forget that other champion was there? Don't you worry Jose, you're safe for now. We have other target. *Grins*
Ic: Adrian Levitt doesn't count he didn't last long. Trust me I'm makin phone calls as we speak

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Ic: Adrian Levitt doesn't count he didn't last long. Trust me I'm makin phone calls as we speak

IC as Sloth: Its doesn't matter who you call, they will all fall, just as all others here in Alpha Rev. No one is safe from my brothers and sisters in Sin.

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 10:55 PM
IC as Sloth: Its doesn't matter who you call, they will all fall, just as all others here in Alpha Rev. No one is safe from my brothers and sisters in Sin.

Greed: All will fall and embrace The Sin. They will embrace.

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 11:06 PM
IC:*On the phone* uh huh alright so you're saying I have to pray three hail Mary's and an Our Father and all my sins are forgiven? Alright! *hangs up* sin I'm going to make you my bitches

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 11:13 PM
IC:*On the phone* uh huh alright so you're saying I have to pray three hail Mary's and an Our Father and all my sins are forgiven? Alright! *hangs up* sin I'm going to make you my bitches

Greed: Figures you'd go and find a way to ''redeem'' you sins but sins are never ending and so are we. Your sins will be the end of you one way or another.

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Greed: Figures you'd go and find a way to ''redeem'' you sins but sins are never ending and so are we. Your sins will be the end of you one way or another.
IC: motherfucker I am the son of God. My other brother you may know him Jesus died for our sins and said we all live with sin but it's how we deal with it and over come it that's makes us better. Greed you call yourself? How about my little bitch

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 11:24 PM
IC: motherfucker I am the son of God. My other brother you may know him Jesus died for our sins and said we all live with sin but it's how we deal with it and over come it that's makes us better. Greed you call yourself? How about my little bitch

IC as Mike Muir: Yeah, what he said.

IC as Sloth: Shut your mouth else you'll soon get the same beatdown both he and Vans received. Hell, just for the fun of it, you and your partner Silver are now targets. My brothers and sisters in Sin will make sure you guys never hold gold here.

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 11:25 PM
IC as Mike Muir: Yeah, what he said.

IC as Sloth: Shut your mouth else you'll soon get the same beatdown both he and Vans received. Hell, just for the fun of it, you and your partner Silver are now targets. My brothers and sisters in Sin will make sure you guys never hold gold here.
IC: don't bother one you're too lazy and two Muir and Silver can't hold gold in general they're that bad.

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 11:29 PM

Greed: Son of God? A fool's mind would believe such lies that there is a God. I should be calling you my little bitch after the beatdown me and my brethren administered to you and the rest of Alpha Revolution's so called ''champions''. We are the end of the blasphemy you stand for and when you fall from that so called ''grace'' of yours, you'll beg us to put your miserable to an end and we will gladly abide to your request let your soul be consumed by Sin.

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Greed: Son of God? A fool's mind would believe such lies that there is a God. I should be calling you my little bitch after the beatdown me and my brethren administered to you and the rest of Alpha Revolution's so called ''champions''. We are the end of the blasphemy you stand for and when you fall from that so ''grace'' of yours, you'll beg us to put your miserable to an end and we will gladly abide to your request let your soul be consumed by Sin.
IC: a beat down? A beat down in which you and 4 other people needed to be apart of? Yeah let me know when you grow a pair cajones to face me like a man

S.E. Zero
03-09-2012, 11:33 PM
IC: a beat down? A beat down in which you and 4 other people needed to be apart of? Yeah let me know when you grow a pair cajones to face me like a man Greed: That time will come soon enough, bigger matter concern us all but when it happens, prepare to embrace The Sin.

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 11:40 PM
IC: embrace the sin? Who the fuck are you Kane?

eyehatecena
03-09-2012, 11:41 PM
IC: don't bother one you're too lazy and two Muir and Silver can't hold gold in general they're that bad.

IC as Muir: Well good luck trying to find guys to watch your back.

IC as Sloth: I'm not lazy in the ring, don't believe me? Test me and you will find your God has abandoned you.

HolyJose2391
03-09-2012, 11:45 PM
IC as Muir: Well good luck trying to find guys to watch your back.

IC as Sloth: I'm not lazy in the ring, don't believe me? Test me and you will find your God has abandoned you.
IC: good I don't need second rate shot like you Muir. I know people who would find this a walk in the park

Krysys
03-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Wrath: *Laughs uncontrollably* Ahhh I find such humor in these morons!

Vegas
03-10-2012, 01:17 AM
IC as Pride: Continue these prideful rants about how you will destroy us. Your sinful actions only gives us more to go on,

AirBourne
03-10-2012, 10:41 AM
IC as Wells: Hmmm, these guys beating up on HJ, Van and Leavitt? Hmmm, I don't mind that at all.

IC as Silver: Nice job you guys! I realize you guys aren't good guys, but we fight the same enemy!

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 01:09 PM
IC as Wells: Hmmm, these guys beating up on HJ, Van and Leavitt? Hmmm, I don't mind that at all.

IC as Silver: Nice job you guys! I realize you guys aren't good guys, but we fight the same enemy!
IC:Silver you dumbass they're coming after you and Muir next. Jesus you're an idiot. And Wells I'm sorry whose wearing gold? Whose the Champion of Champions? Oh right me

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Quick update for anyone who enjoys stats.

A-Rev is 123rd most viewed thread on EWN now :)

*sings the only way is up* lol

Krysys
03-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Quick update for anyone who enjoys stats.

A-Rev is 123rd most viewed thread on EWN now :)

*sings the only way is up* lol

Its because of the loyal members of this fed! Thanks guys!

AirBourne
03-10-2012, 06:32 PM
IC:Silver you dumbass they're coming after you and Muir next. Jesus you're an idiot. And Wells I'm sorry whose wearing gold? Whose the Champion of Champions? Oh right me

IC as Silver: Then we'll be ready for them and demolish them! Something you "champions" couldn't evidently do.

IC as Wells: You are wearing a secondary title, congrats. You beat Van and Leavitt, not much to brag about.

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 06:42 PM
IC as Silver: Then we'll be ready for them and demolish them! Something you "champions" couldn't evidently do.

IC as Wells: You are wearing a secondary title, congrats. You beat Van and Leavitt, not much to brag about.
IC: YOU COULD BARLEY HANDLE ME!!!! God damn you're an idiot and yeah Wells I did beat Van and Levitt and need I remind you Van was the man (see I'm a poet and I didn't know it, my God I did it again like Brittany Spears) that made you tap like a little bitch? yeah Thought so

AirBourne
03-10-2012, 06:45 PM
IC: YOU COULD BARLEY HANDLE ME!!!! God damn you're an idiot and yeah Wells I did beat Van and Levitt and need I remind you Van was the man (see I'm a poet and I didn't know it, my God I did it again like Brittany Spears) that made you tap like a little bitch? yeah Thought so

IC as Silver: I don't care what you think. Just because you won doesn't mean I gave a good fight, which I did, don't deny it!

IC as Wells: That was eons ago, if I were to face him again, I would demolish him, and demolish you as well.

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Its because of the loyal members of this fed! Thanks guys!

Aye. I'd just like to point out too that the bunch above will be destroyed too in about 2k views which won't be very hard for us to beat :)

All is going well for us :cool:

Krysys
03-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Aye. I'd just like to point out too that the bunch above will be destroyed too in about 2k views which won't be very hard for us to beat :)

All is going well for us :cool:

Exactly! A-Rev is on the rise, especially seeing as we are hyping these up all these awesome storylines!

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Exactly! A-Rev is on the rise, especially seeing as we are hyping these up all these awesome storylines!

I feel like Alpha Rev need more loving in my sig.

If the next PPV has a picture yet or you'd like the Alpha Rev logo in my sig. Post the picture in here and I'll copy it into my sig :)

Krysys
03-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I feel like Alpha Rev need more loving in my sig.

If the next PPV has a picture yet or you'd like the Alpha Rev logo in my sig. Post the picture in here and I'll copy it into my sig :)

I really need to work on a Poster for Clash of Carnage

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 07:05 PM
I really need to work on a Poster for Clash of Carnage

Well once you make it I'll add it.

All will be well in Wellville then :)

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Sup A-Rev guys? Poot-Hair in the muhfukkin' house :D

Krysys
03-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Well once you make it I'll add it.

All will be well in Wellville then :)

Wellville??

Oh my god! ladies and Gents we have a legend in the house!

Krysys
03-10-2012, 07:35 PM

If you want to see what's been going on

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?12264-Alpha-Revolution-Show-Thread

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Wellville??
Just a weird saying I have for situations.

Stuff being well in Wellville is a very good thing lol

Krysys
03-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Just a weird saying I have for situations.

Stuff being well in Wellville is a very good thing lol

Lol. oh ok than. oh thanks for the add on Xbox

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Lol. oh ok than. oh thanks for the add on Xbox

No worries pal.
We should have a few games of whatever we both own 1 day.

Same for you Vegas lol

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Wellville??

Oh my god! ladies and Gents we have a legend in the house! BAHAHA!! Legend? Me? Naaawww I'm just Poot. In order to be a legend, wouldn't you have to have won titles of some kind? Kayden James is a title-less character so far

VanHooliganX
03-10-2012, 07:50 PM
BAHAHA!! Legend? Me? Naaawww I'm just Poot. In order to be a legend, wouldn't you have to have won titles of some kind? Kayden James is a title-less character so far

True but you do have good skillz. Hence why quite a few feds want you.

You add firepower to the roster, if you get me :) lol

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Saw some talk on here earlier about XBL. My gamertag for X-Box Live is PootedHair so send me a request!!

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Please Poot we all know you're a legend round these parts

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Please Poot we all know you're a legend round these parts Nah, I'm just a random ass redneck. When I think of legend, I think of TheDevilsAdvocate or somebody like that. I'm just a guy lol

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Nah, I'm just a random ass redneck. When I think of legend, I think of TheDevilsAdvocate or somebody like that. I'm just a guy lol
I bow down before the legendary TDA. But Poot is also one in my eyes

eyehatecena
03-10-2012, 10:04 PM
IC as Sloth: Everyone is welcome here in Alpha Rev, just as long as they bow before myself, my brothers and my sisters in Seven Deadly Sins- of course anyone with a name like Poothair gets a free pass- as his name is awesome

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 10:32 PM
IC as Sloth: Everyone is welcome here in Alpha Rev, just as long as they bow before myself, my brothers and my sisters in Seven Deadly Sins- of course anyone with a name like Poothair gets a free pass- as his name is awesomeIC(as 'The Archangel' Kayden James): I bow down before NO man. I only bow before my one, true God. As the Holy word says in Exodus 20:5 "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God". Think you can make be bow boy? Get in that ring and prove your worth.

OOC: Sorry I saw the oppurtunity and seized it :D

eyehatecena
03-10-2012, 10:41 PM
IC(as 'The Archangel' Kayden James): I bow down before NO man. I only bow before my one, true God. As the Holy word says in Exodus 20:5 "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God". Think you can make be bow boy? Get in that ring and prove your worth.

OOC: Sorry I saw the oppurtunity and seized it :D

IC as Sloth: Ok, well I was going to give you a free pass but....... I'm going back to sleep, can you turn off the lights please?

OOC: Thats cool Poot, lol.

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 10:56 PM
IC as Sloth: Ok, well I was going to give you a free pass but....... I'm going back to sleep, can you turn off the lights please?

OOC: Thats cool Poot, lol.IC(as The Poot-Hair): *Switches light off* I don't see how yew do eet. Wanna know whut I use? Here *hands Sloth a bart simpson night light* It's muh pride and joy and helps me sleep and uhhhh.......punch the ol' clown out. IF YEW KNOW WUT I MEAN! *elbow nudges* ehhhh? eeeeeEEEeeehhhhh?

Grind_Bastard
03-10-2012, 10:59 PM
I bow down before the legendary TDA. But Poot is also one in my eyes

Same, TDA is a master, but Kayden James is a legend!

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Same, TDA is a master, but Kayden James is the creation of a redneck doucheberry! Fixed for you :D

Grind_Bastard
03-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Fixed for you :D

I LOL'd. Still, you're a nice fella to work with, from my small experience with ya!

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 11:23 PM
I LOL'd. Still, you're a nice fella to work with, from my small experience with ya!I try to be brother. I'm very easy going, and I'm willing to do just about anything with my character. I HATE drama of any kind, and I make it a point to get a long with folks here.

If I do have a disagreement with somebody, I can debate you all day without ever calling you any derogatory name of any kind. Alot of people forget how to do that nowadays

eyehatecena
03-10-2012, 11:31 PM
I try to be brother. I'm very easy going, and I'm willing to do just about anything with my character. I HATE drama of any kind, and I make it a point to get a long with folks here.

If I do have a disagreement with somebody, I can debate you all day without ever calling you any derogatory name of any kind. Alot of people forget how to do that nowadays

There is zero drama here and in EWA and none that I have seen in EWNCW tbh, of course I have not been there all that long- but yeah I'm cool with everybody that I have run across here- well other than one person who sent me a reallly hateful PM about my username(to which I did the right thing and let it slide/did not respond)- but yeah, I hate drama too.

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 11:34 PM
There is zero drama here and in EWA and none that I have seen in EWNCW tbh, of course I have not been there all that long- but yeah I'm cool with everybody that I have run across here- well other than one person who sent me a reallly hateful PM about my username(to which I did the right thing and let it slide/did not respond)- but yeah, I hate drama too. I also enjoy long passionate walks by the beach in my leopard thong, having somebody pop my back zits, and chugging beer up my butt...all in the same night.

Go ahead visualize that....I'll wait *taps foot softly*

eyehatecena
03-10-2012, 11:37 PM
IC as EHC: Barf!!!!!!!!!

Krysys
03-10-2012, 11:38 PM
I also enjoy long passionate walks by the beach in my leopard thong, having somebody pop my back zits, and chugging beer up my butt...all in the same night.

Go ahead visualize that....I'll wait *taps foot softly*

I want so badly to get that image out of my head, sadly I cannot.

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 11:41 PM
I want so badly to get that image out of my head, sadly I cannot.
You'll get used to it

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 11:45 PM
I want so badly to get that image out of my head, sadly I cannot. *turns his booty towards you* Does this make me look fat? *Looks down* Awww man....I have it on backwards..

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 11:47 AM
*turns his booty towards you* Does this make me look fat? *Looks down* Awww man....I have it on backwards..

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091202133715/uncyclopedia/images/5/5c/Vomit.gif

AirBourne
03-12-2012, 01:40 PM
IC: 'Tis a good day in AR, I will soon rid this company of a waste of space, aka, Raden Blaine. He will lose to me in our Last Man Standing Match and then Van, I am coming after you and your AR World Title, I will be this company's world champion and represent this company well and give the fans what they deserve, a real champion!

Vegas
03-12-2012, 01:46 PM
IC: 'Tis a good day in AR, I will soon rid this company of a waste of space, aka, Raden Blaine. He will lose to me in our Last Man Standing Match and then Van, I am coming after you and your AR World Title, I will be this company's world champion and represent this company well and give the fans what they deserve, a real champion!

IC: You vile disgusting worm. I shall break your bones and and your sad pathetic career. As for a shot at the world title, that is laughable. You are nothing and will get nothing.

Krysys
03-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Ok, so there is no show this week since I posted it early, however I will be sending out PM's by tomorrow and want them back ASAP as next week is going to be very busy as we have a PPV

Krysys
03-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for somebody to join AR Creative, anyone can join. I just need a little help to get these shows out on time and would love another person around to bounce ideas off of. If interested please PM me.

-Thanks

chunkkynutzzz
03-13-2012, 02:03 PM
IC as ScarFo: *seen gripping a Bloody steel Chain*looks at it as if mad at it*
...*looks into small mirror pinned up on cell door* U Gon Hurt more People...Nd u gon show who boss, General Yes I Iz...*stabs* Yes I Iz *walks off camera*....a dead cell mate is seen with a huge sharpened rod lunged in his chest*...(echos a yell)Myy HOUSE!

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 03:01 PM
IC: people don't fear. Your champion of champions is here

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 04:48 PM
IC: people don't fear. Your champion of champions is here

Greed: Champion of Champions? Ha. If you are their hope then they do need to fear and fear they shall for The 7 Deadly Sins are in Alpha Revolution and we are here to stay!

chunkkynutzzz
03-13-2012, 05:14 PM
IIC as ScarFo JoneZ: People Will Fear But not Cuz of some 7 Deadly sins or Holy jose/azreal/michealo angelo archangel watever or whom ever the hell he's gon be ... ITS ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS CHAIN*DRAGS IT INTO THE FRAME* WRAPPIN AROUN NECKS AND LEAVIN DEM HUG UP IN FRONT OF THE a.R. Arena...Which Is ....My Home.

AirBourne
03-13-2012, 05:34 PM
IC as Wells: These 7 Deadly Sins threaten to hurt people...that must include the fans! I will not let that happen on my watch! 7 Deadly Sins, you made a new enemy in Ryan "The Freak" Wells! Now you will all be destroyed!

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 06:41 PM
IC as Wells: These 7 Deadly Sins threaten to hurt people...that must include the fans! I will not let that happen on my watch! 7 Deadly Sins, you made a new enemy in Ryan "The Freak" Wells! Now you will all be destroyed!

Greed: My Brothers and Sisters welcome the challenge. We will enjoy tormenting your souls to eternal damnation and watch all who oppose us become nothing more than a whisper that even people will shudder to speak of under the reign of The 7 Deadly Sins.

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Greed: Champion of Champions? Ha. If you are their hope then they do need to fear and fear they shall for The 7 Deadly Sins are in Alpha Revolution and we are here to stay!
IC: *counting money* and that's 10,000 oh Greed see here is what I do since I'm feeling generous.mhow about I kick your teeth in and I'll pay your doctor bils just Sony can go ahead and do it again

AirBourne
03-13-2012, 07:00 PM
IC: *counting money* and that's 10,000 oh Greed see here is what I do since I'm feeling generous.mhow about I kick your teeth in and I'll pay your doctor bils just Sony can go ahead and do it again

IC as Wells: For once, I agree with HJ. The beatings that you and your siblings will receive from us will make you cry and beg for it to stop, and THAT. WON'T. HAPPEN!

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 07:07 PM

Greed: Save your money. You'll need it to pay your bills when you're the one in the hospital because to think I'll need hospitalization is a clear sign of the ignorance you harbor within you to think you can stop us.

IC as Wells: For once, I agree with HJ. The beatings that you and your siblings will receive from us will make you cry and beg for it to stop, and THAT. WON'T. HAPPEN!

Greed: Interesting, cause we were thinking it would be the other way around and you imbeciles would finally realize that standing in the way of The 7 Deadly Sins is in fact hazardous to your well being but should you wish to be abolished, who are we to deny you fools what you ask for.

Krysys
03-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Wrath: Ahahaha! I can already feel the sin spread through you all! HolyJose! I sense so much greed in you! Mr. Wells! In you I sense pride! It is only a matter of time before you succumb to your sin! When you do, we will be here to welcome you with arms wide open! And of course we will help move it along by kicking your asses!

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Wrath: Ahahaha! I can already feel the sin spread through you all! HolyJose! I sense so much greed in you! Mr. Wells! In you I sense pride! It is only a matter of time before you succumb to your sin! When you do, we will be here to welcome you with arms wide open! And of course we will help move it along by kicking your asses!
IC: damn straight I'm a greedy motherfucker. I see you forget that sin is not invincible. We all live with Sin but for it to over come one? Haha not a chance

Krysys
03-13-2012, 07:34 PM
IC: damn straight I'm a greedy motherfucker. I see you forget that sin is not invincible. We all live with Sin but for it to over come one? Haha not a chance

Wrath: Who says I have been over come by my sin? I just embraced it!

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Wrath: Who says I have been over come by my sin? I just embraced it!
IC: tell me how you can make the son of God embrace sin? Bitch I'm born to abolish sin.

Krysys
03-13-2012, 07:38 PM
IC: tell me how you can make the son of God embrace sin? Bitch I'm born to abolish sin.

Wrath: God himself can be overcome with sin! Nobody is immune to sin you stupid fuck!

*Flips over a table, and puts his hand through a wall*

Wrath: You will soon come to realize what happens if you choose to neglect the sin!

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Wrath: God himself can be overcome with sin! Nobody is immune to sin you stupid fuck!

*Flips over a table, and puts his hand through a wall*

Wrath: You will soon come to realize what happens if you choose to neglect the sin!
IC: oh my God I'm terrified. I say meet me one on one

AirBourne
03-13-2012, 07:39 PM

IC as Wells: The only sin I've committed is not kicking all of your asses yet! But soon enough, I will repent and destroy all seven of you!

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 07:41 PM
IC as Wells: The only sin I've committed is not kicking all of your asses yet! But soon enough, I will repent and destroy all seven of you!
IC: leave Lust and Vanity to me....I wanna destroy those two in a different way if you know what I mean

AirBourne
03-13-2012, 07:44 PM
IC: leave Lust and Vanity to me....I wanna destroy those two in a different way if you know what I mean

IC as Wells: Fair enough...leave Wrath and Greed to me.

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 07:44 PM
IC: yes.. Vanity and Lust are the women....I'll have some fun

AirBourne
03-13-2012, 07:53 PM

IC: After I finish Greed and Wrath off, they'll be screaming just like women in pain.

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 07:56 PM
IC: After I finish Greed and Wrath off, they'll be screaming just like women in pain.
IC: implying they aren't women already I mean seriously look at them hiding like a little bitch behind their sisters

AirBourne
03-13-2012, 08:01 PM
IC: implying they aren't women already I mean seriously look at them hiding like a little bitch behind their sisters

IC as Wells: True...only pussies hide behind women, but a real man...does a woman from behind instead. That, is why I am a real man. ;)

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 08:05 PM

Greed: Repenting will do little in quest to ''destroy'' us, true power lies in a force we embraced and that force is Sin.

Greed: Lust and Envy, you moronic hypocrite of religion. If you address us at the very least do it properly.

Greed: Ha. Even I am too much a threat for you, yet you wish to take on 2 of the Sins? The end will come for you sooner than think.

Greed: Fun? Interesting that when fun is what you seek we will be dominating Alpha Revolution in every way conceivable and show that your simpleton mind cannot comprehend that even Lust and Envy can and will make a mockery out of the ideals you claim to live by being a ''son of God'' and that fun you seek will be last thing you come to do in this world before The 7 Deadly Sins are through with you.

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Greed: Repenting will do little in quest to ''destroy'' us, true power lies in a force we embraced and that force is Sin.

Greed: Lust and Envy, you moronic hypocrite of religion. If you address us at the very least do it properly.

Greed: Ha. Even I am too much a threat for you, yet you wish to take on 2 of the Sins? The end will come for you sooner than think.

Greed: Fun? Interesting that when fun is what you seek we will be dominating Alpha Revolution in every way conceivable and show that your simpleton mind cannot comprehend that even Lust and Envy can and will make a mockery out of the ideals you claim to live by being a ''son of God'' and that fun you seek will be last thing you come to do in this world before The 7 Deadly Sins are through with you.
IC: Envy , vanity same shit. She'll enjoy it from me. Like I said I'm soo scared right now

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 08:08 PM

Greed: Those screams you hear will be but an echo of your souls shrieking when you fail to overcome the Sin.

Greed: Much like you hide behind the facade of being called a ''Son of God''? I see now who the real pussy of Alpha Revolution really is.

IC as Wells: True...only pussies hide behind women, but a real man...does a woman from behind instead. That, is why I am a real man. ;)

Greed: A man? Ha. A child at most, your faith is sealed and just like all the rest you will embrace Sin.

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 08:10 PM
IC: Envy , vanity same shit. She'll enjoy it from me. Like I said I'm soo scared right now

Greed: Go ahead and act brave, it will make the moment when you reveal your true fears all the more sweeter.

chunkkynutzzz
03-13-2012, 08:31 PM
IC as ScarFo: Does it Matter Wat is Said if Ya All Endin in da Morgue ...Delivered personally by ScarFo!

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 09:17 PM

Sloth: Who cares about the fans? They are just a bunch of lazy bastards who will never do anything with their lives. A lot like you Wells, you failed in football, you are failing in wrestling. Let my brothers and sisters in Sin ease your pain the same way we eased Van Hooligan's and HolyJose's.

VanHooliganX
03-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Sloth: Who cares about the fans? They are just a bunch of lazy bastards who will never do anything with their lives. A lot like you Wells, you failed in football, you are failing in wrestling. Let my brothers and sisters in Sin ease your pain the same way we eased Van Hooligan's and HolyJose's.

IC: Lordy lord. In the fed 1 week and think you lot run the joint. Well you don't. Now instead of trying to beat Ryan Wells in an arguement you all should listen up and listen well. The only sin I have, is Vanity. Not Pride...Vanity. I know I am the wrestling Deity of not just this company, but everywhere I go.

When I say I do something, I get the job done. I said I'd make an impactful debut in EWA. I did...I stated that I'd win A-Revs World Championship, which I did and I also said I'd take Sleeper out in HWA. Guess what. I just have. Oh don't worry ladies, you need more proof? Look at nearly any Oblivion show that has happened in 2012 so far. I get the job done. I don't need to bullshit myself being cryptic signs or messages, I don't need to be in a group of 7 to get noticed or win. I tell you what I'm going to do and I back it up!

So, now that you know the facts, I await your illogical comebacks. Just remember that if I were to face anyone 1-on-1 WITHOUT interference of any kind. I'd obliterate any of you. Whether you're a stupid tag team, jobber, mid-carder, rookie gimmick group or owner of Alpha Revolution!

OOC: Nearly 1000! :D

eyehatecena
03-13-2012, 09:36 PM
IC: Lordy lord. In the fed 1 week and think you lot run the joint. Well you don't. Now instead of trying to beat Ryan Wells in an arguement you all should listen up and listen well. The only sin I have, is Vanity. Not Pride...Vanity. I know I am the wrestling Deity of not just this company, but everywhere I go.

When I say I do something, I get the job done. I said I'd make an impactful debut in EWA. I did...I stated that I'd win A-Revs World Championship, which I did and I also said I'd take Sleeper out in HWA. Guess what. I just have. Oh don't worry ladies, you need more proof? Look at nearly any Oblivion show that has happened in 2012 so far. I get the job done. I don't need to bullshit myself being cryptic signs or messages, I don't need to be in a group of 7 to get noticed or win. I tell you what I'm going to do and I back it up!

So, now that you know the facts, I await your illogical comebacks. Just remember that if I were to face anyone 1-on-1 WITHOUT interference of any kind. I'd obliterate any of you. Whether you're a stupid tag team, jobber, mid-carder, rookie gimmick group or owner of Alpha Revolution!

OOC: Nearly 1000! :D

SLOTH: Blah Blah Blah. Shut up, I'm trying to sleep...

OOC: yep, almost to the 100 post mark- It will happen tonoght- oh and I am not really trying to sleep- just my lazt character

Vegas
03-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Happy!!
http://thisweekinmormons.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/100.jpg