PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Krysys
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Ok guys, about an hour till Oblivion.

What are you guys looking forward to?

AirBourne
01-09-2012, 02:53 PM
A lot. lol But is this show just for the secondary title? Because I never got a promo request.

VanHooliganX
01-09-2012, 03:00 PM
A lot. lol But is this show just for the secondary title? Because I never got a promo request.

Aye same. So i'm assuming it is as well.

Either way i'm really looking forward to see who wins this championship.

Krysys
01-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Ok, the show is done. Whew, didn't realize how long it would take to add color! xD Hope you guys enjoy it, expect PM's to go out Friday to those who will be asked.

Congrats to the first ever A-Rev North American Champion!

HolyJose2391
01-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Epic show! Admired Roberto spirit but in the end it didn't work out

Shining Light
01-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Hey, I've just been reading the show. Congratulations to HJ for winning the title! :)

Do you guys have a Roster page? I'm interested in signing up here and expand my experience of E-Fedding

VanHooliganX
01-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Epic show! Admired Roberto spirit but in the end it didn't work out

IC: *slow unimpressed clap* Wooooo...I'm so happy for you. Yours is nearly as shiny as mine.

Congrats bud :) You deserve it :D

VanHooliganX
01-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Hey, I've just been reading the show. Congratulations to HJ for winning the title! :)

Do you guys have a Roster page? I'm interested in signing up here and expand my experience of E-Fedding

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11564-Alpha-Revolution-Roster

:)

Krysys
01-09-2012, 04:21 PM
So, for those who already finished the show, what was your favorite parts?

Shining Light
01-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Guys, I've got to rush but I'll post my character in the Roster thread tomorrow. I promise you, it'll be worth the wait!

HolyJose2391
01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Te scarfo segment and Roberto coming out before the 10 Count

And the obvious reason :)

Krysys
01-09-2012, 04:46 PM
I really liked writing the Scarfo/Solomon Segment, and the stuff with Roberto. Of course I liked the PXIX Vid for obvious reasons

HolyJose2391
01-09-2012, 04:51 PM
I really liked writing the Scarfo/Solomon Segment, and the stuff with Roberto. Of course I liked the PXIX Vid for obvious reasons
At work so I can't see the video I'll let you know what I think when I get home

Krysys
01-09-2012, 04:59 PM
With 4 weeks till the first PPV next weeks show will start a massive build! And the arrival of the mysterious Project XIX!

AreYaSerious
01-09-2012, 05:13 PM

Scarfro and Solomon.

Can you send me a pm and tell me plans for Nova Caine.

aloisick
01-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Scarfro and Solomon.

Can you send me a pm and tell me plans for Nova Caine.

yeah that was my fav moment as well

VanHooliganX
01-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Project 19 - Looking forward to his debut

Soloman and Scarfo - DAT VIOLENCE

the final - good ending to the show

aloisick
01-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Project 19 - Looking forward to his debut

Soloman and Scarfo - DAT VIOLENCE

the final - good ending to the show

Krysys loving this show atm and sure it will get better once all the champions have been crowned love the scarfo bit

Krysys
01-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Just announced for next weeks show! Ryan "The Freak" Wells faces off Raiden Blaine in a massive rematch, will Wells be able to pull off another miracle? Also H.O.S. gets a chance at redemption when he faces Adrian Leavitt in a Number 1 Contender's Match for HolyJose's North American Championship! Don't miss the next Oblivion!

aloisick
01-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Just announced for next weeks show! Ryan "The Freak" Wells faces off Raiden Blaine in a massive rematch, will Wells be able to pull off another miracle? Also H.O.S. gets a chance at redemption when he faces Adrian Leavitt in a Number 1 Contender's Match for HolyJose's North American Championship! Don't miss the next Oblivion!

IC: Yes thankyou i just need one last at that North American Championship

AirBourne
01-11-2012, 06:57 PM

IC: He wants some more punishment? He is more then welcome to get destroyed once more!

Krysys
01-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Ok, so with the exception of one promo the entire show is written. So it will go up on time tomorrow!

Krysys
01-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Hey guys check out the new EWN Efed's Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/EWN-Feds/159827137441863)!

CGBigMan
01-16-2012, 05:11 PM
interesting
i got a mention
maybe Gillz will show up in AR
maybe...

AirBourne
01-16-2012, 05:17 PM
IC as Silver: Ha! Destruction just got destroyed by Silver and Muir! And I single handedly destroyed TOAK! Tag team Titles, here we come!

aloisick
01-16-2012, 05:25 PM
IC as Silver: Ha! Destruction just got destroyed by Silver and Muir! And I single handedly destroyed TOAK! Tag team Titles, here we come!

its domination my teams name anyways great show krysys now rivalries are building and plots thickening this show is really hitting its straps

eyehatecena
01-16-2012, 11:12 PM
IC as Mike Muir: Silver and myself proved to everyone here in Alpha Revolution that we are the tagteam to beat. We beat a team that has been around awhile. And we will win the tagteam tournament. You can bet on that.

IC as EWA wrestler Hanz Gruber: I was watching the show today, and my good friend Van mentioned me as someone he would like to team with. Seeing that we have teamed before, in EWA, and we worked well together, I will take him up on his offer if he is serious. He is one of the very few wrestlers around that I actually trust. I just have a little thing to do at HWAs Victory Point.

HolyJose2391
01-16-2012, 11:22 PM
IC as Azrael: Jose stop fucking around we it the BWA Championships to win!

Ic as HolyJose: hey that's cool but I got the whole dual champion thing going I say I do it again! Come on!

IC as Azrael:fine if it'll add another championship to me as well

Krysys
01-17-2012, 02:46 AM
So, I decided that the tag team tournament will be spread out over the span of about 7 - 8 weeks, all leading to the championship match at the 2nd PPV. A thread is going to be made speacialy for this, it will be used to form teams and set up matches. What do you guys think?

VanHooliganX
01-17-2012, 10:43 AM
So, I decided that the tag team tournament will be spread out over the span of about 7 - 8 weeks, all leading to the championship match at the 2nd PPV. A thread is going to be made speacialy for this, it will be used to form teams and set up matches. What do you guys think?

Pretty good idea pal.

Also, because I haven't said it. Good new episode as well :)

Krysys
01-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Ok, so I was hopin to have color in the next show, but yea, probably won't happen. Have already had to rewrite the show 4 times due to issues with my laptop -______-

Vegas
01-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey A-Rev just a heads up that me and Kry's phones have been shut off so we have lost our main connection to the web but A-Rev is not closing

HolyJose2391
01-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Hey A-Rev just a heads up that me and Kry's phones have been shut off so we have lost our main connection to the web but A-Rev is not closing
Oh man that sucks! Best of luck!

VanHooliganX
01-25-2012, 07:57 PM

Fair enough pal :)

No rush anyway

eyehatecena
01-25-2012, 09:06 PM
We will still be here

Krysys
01-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Oblivion will be postponed till tomorrow. I am still awaiting a promo that is important in setting up for the PPV. Hopefully I get this by tomorrow or I will have to write it myself.

HolyJose2391
01-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Oblivion will be postponed till tomorrow. I am still awaiting a promo that is important in setting up for the PPV. Hopefully I get this by tomorrow or I will have to write it myself.
Do you need one from me?

Krysys
01-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Do you need one from me?

Not this week broski.

HolyJose2391
01-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Not this week broski.
Sounds good

Krysys
01-30-2012, 03:59 PM
​***MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT***

Ok this is regarding the future of Alpha Revolution. Myself along with EWNCW have come to terms on making A-Rev an official Developmental Brand for EWNCW. Now what this means is that we will now be under their flag, and their wrestler can and may be used by A-Rev and Vice Versa. Now as many of you are aware EWA and AWF have joined JBW, so that means if you are a member of either of these three rosters well you will have 3 options.

1.) Stay with A-Rev. I know this is a long shot.

2.) Have your character leave A-Rev and stay on with a new character.

3.) Leave. Not pretty but it would basically be Good Luck in your Future Endeavors.

So there you have it. No timeline is set for the transition.

HolyJose2391
01-30-2012, 04:57 PM

Ok this is regarding the future of Alpha Revolution. Myself along with EWNCW have come to terms on making A-Rev an official Developmental Brand for EWNCW. Now what this means is that we will now be under their flag, and their wrestler can and may be used by A-Rev and Vice Versa. Now as many of you are aware EWA and AWF have joined JBW, so that means if you are a member of either of these three rosters well you will have 3 options.

3.) Leave. Not pretty but it would basically be Good Luck in your Future Endeavors.

I think option one for say me is not the best to do so when this transition happens I'll be taking my leave and am willing to put ANYONE over as the new Alpha Revolution North American Champion

Krysys
01-30-2012, 04:58 PM
I think option one for say me is not the best to do so when this transition happens I'll be taking my leave and am willing to put ANYONE over as the new Alpha Revolution North American Champion

No chance of you staying on a new character?

HolyJose2391
01-30-2012, 05:01 PM
No chance of you staying on a new character?
I could do that let me know when the transition happens I'll need some time to think of a new character

Krysys
01-30-2012, 06:34 PM
I have to talk with EWNCW to get an idea but when I know you guys will know.

eyehatecena
01-30-2012, 09:51 PM
ugh- I really like this idea, but I have found myself in yet another conflict. my Hanz character is with EWA and will debut on EWNCW next Rage show- conflict right there EWA/JBW. And now this- Mike Muir is in EWA and AR- I hate to do this, but my option is probally gonna be 3 because I really do not think I could write for yet another character. And I really hate to be doing this.

I wish there was some other way around all this, especially since I am looking forward to working here.

Tommy Thunder
01-31-2012, 04:46 AM

Hello AR. My first post here, but I felt I should make something clear about the above announcement.

Nobody needs to leave AR because of this move. Alpha Revolution will still be it's own company with the same creative team, and it's own plans. EWNCW creative will have little to no bearing on anything that goes on here. Anyone looking to get into EWNCW from this day forward will have to start off here before being 'called up' to the main roster that it EWNCW. Anyone who's involved with JBW or the 2 companies that they've taken on (EWA and AWF) are more than welcome to stay here.

If you're not happy about being affiliated with EWNCW because of this move, well then by all means we won't stop you from leaving. But, just because AR is now developing talents for EWNCW, that doesn't mean you have to leave.

But keep in mind that this company is now developing talents for EWNCW, and we'd prefer to have people who are committed to making it into EWNCW here. The problem is, if there's people here that have their eye on making it to the main roster of JBW (or are even on the main roster of JBW), then you might be taking up the place of someone else who wants to make it to the EWNCW main roster.
But again, it's entirely your call if you want to leave or not, but I stress that nobody has to leave.

Any further questions? I'm not a hard guy to find, so just ask!

VanHooliganX
01-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Hello AR. My first post here, but I felt I should make something clear about the above announcement.

Nobody needs to leave AR because of this move. Alpha Revolution will still be it's own company with the same creative team, and it's own plans. EWNCW creative will have little to no bearing on anything that goes on here. Anyone looking to get into EWNCW from this day forward will have to start off here before being 'called up' to the main roster that it EWNCW. Anyone who's involved with JBW or the 2 companies that they've taken on (EWA and AWF) are more than welcome to stay here.

If you're not happy about being affiliated with EWNCW because of this move, well then by all means we won't stop you from leaving. But, just because AR is now developing talents for EWNCW, that doesn't mean you have to leave.

But keep in mind that this company is now developing talents for EWNCW, and we'd prefer to have people who are committed to making it into EWNCW here. The problem is, if there's people here that have their eye on making it to the main roster of JBW (or are even on the main roster of JBW), then you might be taking up the place of someone else who wants to make it to the EWNCW main roster.
But again, it's entirely your call if you want to leave or not, but I stress that nobody has to leave.

Any further questions? I'm not a hard guy to find, so just ask!

So in a nutshell.
AR is still it's own independant company but new guys to EWNCW will have to gain experience here before they're ready for the big league of EWNCW. (Like AWF and EWAs deal with JBW) and AR will still have world champions/north american champions/tag team champs instead of development champions like in FCW/OVW

VanHooliganX
01-31-2012, 05:02 AM
Oh I will also say that for now I am option 1.

Tommy Thunder
01-31-2012, 05:08 AM
So in a nutshell.
AR is still it's own independant company but new guys to EWNCW will have to gain experience here before they're ready for the big league of EWNCW. (Like AWF and EWAs deal with JBW) and AR will still have world champions/north american champions/tag team champs instead of development champions like in FCW/OVW

You got it playa!

eyehatecena
01-31-2012, 06:36 AM
well yeah, i would prefer having Muiir still in this fed and ewa. And i would hate to see vegas airbournes guys leave ewa because of ar being with ewncw

Krysys
01-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Ok so I have decided that following BWA's PPV (Valentine's Day Destruction This Sunday) they will go on a small hiatus to work out all the details of the merger the same goes for AR (Trial By Fire one week from Sunday) this way we have everything situated so we can get on with the merger without the worry of people leaving in the middle of a storyline.

If you have any questions please contact me and we will discuss whatever it is.

Thanks guys

-Krysys

eyehatecena
01-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Yay...Muir is staying!

Vegas
01-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Yay...Muir is staying!

This means a lot dude. We just lost three teams in BWA

eyehatecena
01-31-2012, 09:26 PM
No prob man, as like I said, I really want to stay and Krysys said he was cool with it.

Krysys
02-01-2012, 06:05 PM
OK. So I am gonna send PM's out for a serious question I have to certain individuals regarding their future here. So please watch your inbox

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Just to make things perfectly clear to everyone in Alpha Revolution.

AR will from this point forward become developmental territory for EWNCW. In other words, talents signing here will be looking at breaking into the EWNCW roster.
With that said, anyone under the sun is allowed to compete here. But just keep in mind that AR is now developing talents for EWNCW.

BUT, AR will be continuing as normal. EWNCW will have no bearing on the creative direction of this fed or anything else. The only connection is that talents from AR will graduate to EWNCW when the AR team recommend you to us.

Also, AR talents are more than welcome to make appearances in EWNCW if they wish, all you need to do is PM one of the EWNCW creative team, and in turn, EWNCW roster members will make appearances in AR whenever the AR creative team wish to have them.

That is pretty much the long and short of how the EWNCW/AR relationship will work. Any further questions, then please PM any of the AR or EWNCW team.

Krysys
02-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Just to make things perfectly clear to everyone in Alpha Revolution.

AR will from this point forward become developmental territory for EWNCW. In other words, talents signing here will be looking at breaking into the EWNCW roster.
With that said, anyone under the sun is allowed to compete here. But just keep in mind that AR is now developing talents for EWNCW.

BUT, AR will be continuing as normal. EWNCW will have no bearing on the creative direction of this fed or anything else. The only connection is that talents from AR will graduate to EWNCW when the AR team recommend you to us.

Also, AR talents are more than welcome to make appearances in EWNCW if they wish, all you need to do is PM one of the EWNCW creative team, and in turn, EWNCW roster members will make appearances in AR whenever the AR creative team wish to have them.

That is pretty much the long and short of how the EWNCW/AR relationship will work. Any further questions, then please PM any of the AR or EWNCW team.

Tommy making things much more clear folks! With that said I would like to add that from time to time I will probably get advice from EWNCW Writers on certain individuals and storylines. If that is ok?

Krysys
02-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Show is effectively moving to Tuesdays! Still waiting for Promos

VanHooliganX
02-06-2012, 06:29 PM

I never got a reply from you :S

Is there anything you want me to properly cover or is it whatever springs to mind?

Krysys
02-06-2012, 07:06 PM
I never got a reply from you :S

Is there anything you want me to properly cover or is it whatever springs to mind?

Whatever comes to mind, but actually that wasn't even directed towards you lol.

VanHooliganX
02-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Whatever comes to mind, but actually that wasn't even directed towards you lol.

I know. I was just saying about my situation though :)

eyehatecena
02-06-2012, 11:11 PM

Did you need one from me and Airbourne(for Silver)? If so I could write his part again

Krysys
02-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Did you need one from me and Airbourne(for Silver)? If so I could write his part again

No, not this week, although you will be in action.

OK, I am still missing promos, I already heard from Van, but the others please get me your promos! If you do not I will write something and you will not like it

VanHooliganX
02-07-2012, 08:59 PM
No, not this week, although you will be in action.

OK, I am still missing promos, I already heard from Van, but the others please get me your promos! If you do not I will write something and you will not like it

Finally got mine in.

I am very sorry for the delay.

It won't happen again boss :D

eyehatecena
02-08-2012, 03:06 PM
IC as Mike Muir: Man that Blain is a freakin monster- But I have to hand it to him he beat both Silver and I. I get to take him on at the next EWA PPV and would love to get in the ring with him again here in Alpha Rev

Krysys
02-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Show is finally up!

IC as Krysys: Hey Van, no hard feelings, right?

eyehatecena
02-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Great show and I really like what Vans is gonna have to go through, lol

HolyJose2391
02-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Just read the show. Great job everyone I'm excited for Trial by Fire!

VanHooliganX
02-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Show is finally up!

IC as Krysys: Hey Van, no hard feelings, right?

IC: Naa. I'll just destroy 3 of your best wrestlers in 1 match!

Krysys
02-09-2012, 12:59 AM
IC: Naa. I'll just destroy 3 of your best wrestlers in 1 match!

IC: Ahhhh, confidence? Nice, but who said it would be one match?

VanHooliganX
02-09-2012, 08:23 AM
IC: Ahhhh, confidence? Nice, but who said it would be one match?

VHX: I'm guessing it is either 3 on 1 handicap or a gauntlet match. Either way, i've already won.

Krysys
02-09-2012, 04:04 PM
VHX: I'm guessing it is either 3 on 1 handicap or a gauntlet match. Either way, i've already won.

IC as Krysys: Ya know, there is such a thing as being over confident, and you my friend are just that. Good luck Sunday, you'll need it.

Krysys
02-09-2012, 04:06 PM
As a special attraction two of the biggest teams in BWA will be competing at Trial By Fire as part of the Tag Team Tournament. In a massive rematch from BWA's Day of Sin we will see former BWA World Champions Billy McCoy and Daymian Bloodstone, CNK take on the reigning BWA Undisputed Champions Jason Alexander and Abel Nightmare Madness! Don't miss what may be the last time these two teams meet in what is sure to be an excellent match!

Krysys
02-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Ok, show is up!

For The Division 1 Championship, it will follow the 24/7 rule. Anyone that wants to challenge for it, just PM me.

VanHooliganX
02-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Ok, show is up!

For The Division 1 Championship, it will follow the 24/7 rule. Anyone that wants to challenge for it, just PM me.

Great PPV dude :)

Awww yeah! Retained :cool:

aloisick
02-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Great PPV dude :)

Awww yeah! Retained :cool:
honestly Krysys

great show loved it from top to bottom and thats from someone who left the ppv 0-4 :)

VanHooliganX
02-12-2012, 07:59 PM
honestly Krysys

great show loved it from top to bottom and thats from someone who left the ppv 0-4 :)

Just means you're going to go 4-0 next time pal lol

HolyJose2391
02-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Who just defended and retained his title in his home town? This guy right here! Great PPV guys

aloisick
02-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Who just defended and retained his title in his home town? This guy right here! Great PPV guys

congrats on your title defence

HolyJose2391
02-12-2012, 11:33 PM
congrats on your title defence
Thanks...the Aloisick Alliance got robbed!

eyehatecena
02-13-2012, 12:28 AM
I am sooo proud of HJ and Vans...sniff sniff

But yes, great show guys

aloisick
02-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Thanks...the Aloisick Alliance got robbed!

The Aloisick Alliance got striped and spray painted pink!!! dont worry about getting robbed

HolyJose2391
02-13-2012, 12:38 AM

But yes, great show guys
IC: proud? Bitch please this is what I do HOS was nothing but a spec in my way

VanHooliganX
02-13-2012, 10:17 AM

But yes, great show guys

VHX: I told you I'd win. Everything i've said i'd do, I have ended up doing.

eyehatecena
02-13-2012, 12:57 PM
IC: proud? Bitch please this is what I do HOS was nothing but a spec in my way
waaaaaaaaaaa! my post was out of character .....waaaaaaaaaa

Krysys
02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
ok, so here's the deal. As many of you know I get my internet from a wifi, and well usually I have to be outside, that said the weather has been piss poor lately (High winds and rain) so I have had limited to no connection. I am attempting to get the matches for Oblivion and hoping to post tomorrow, with that said, no promos will be given, but rest assured that next week will be promo heavy

VanHooliganX
02-14-2012, 04:33 PM
ok, so here's the deal. As many of you know I get my internet from a wifi, and well usually I have to be outside, that said the weather has been piss poor lately (High winds and rain) so I have had limited to no connection. I am attempting to get the matches for Oblivion and hoping to post tomorrow, with that said, no promos will be given, but rest assured that next week will be promo heavy

Sucks about the internet but looking forward to the next episode :)

Krysys
02-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Would you guys hate me if I postponed it for a week? (Time to finish the other two shows I need to write) That would give me time to get Promos out

VanHooliganX
02-15-2012, 01:57 PM
Would you guys hate me if I postponed it for a week? (Time to finish the other two shows I need to write) That would give me time to get Promos out

No man :)

You do whatever suits you the best :)

eyehatecena
02-15-2012, 04:30 PM

Thats cool man- we have postponed EWAs Fury and PAIN! for a week while Robaried is on vacation.

And with AR promos- if need be I can do Muir's(my guy) and Silver's(AirBournes guy) promos myself if he does not have the time- or I could just change to a dif partner that I could make up- whatever works.

Krysys
02-20-2012, 04:27 AM
*walks in and sees weeds growing and tumbleweed*

Geez, this place is dead! What gives? No love for AR!?

VanHooliganX
02-20-2012, 04:29 AM
*walks in and sees weeds growing and tumbleweed*

Geez, this place is dead! What gives? No love for AR!?

*wipes a finger on the wall* Could use a maid if I'm honest lol

Oh btw. I'm on derp social hours of staying up. So tonight will be the time I give you the promo :D

Krysys
02-20-2012, 04:33 AM
*wipes a finger on the wall* Could use a maid if I'm honest lol

Oh btw. I'm on derp social hours of staying up. So tonight will be the time I give you the promo :D

Seriously it is annoying that nobody does anything here, how the hell does someone evaluate one's character when we have no IC stuff going on? Ya know what I mean?

VanHooliganX
02-20-2012, 04:36 AM
Seriously it is annoying that nobody does anything here, how the hell does someone evaluate one's character when we have no IC stuff going on? Ya know what I mean?

Aye. I get what ya mean.

EWA has started it properly this past week.

IC'ing left, right and upwards.

Probably just need a few new people to be AR exclusives or dedicated to this fed and the IC'ing will happen.

Krysys
02-20-2012, 04:38 AM
Aye. I get what ya mean.

EWA has started it properly this past week.

IC'ing left, right and upwards.

Probably just need a few new people to be AR exclusives or dedicated to this fed and the IC'ing will happen.

Well everyone seems to be busy with the other feds to care about this one

VanHooliganX
02-20-2012, 04:42 AM

True.

But AR is doing a lot better than IWF (Which I think is now dead) and EWF.

Krysys
02-20-2012, 04:44 AM
True.

But AR is doing a lot better than IWF (Which I think is now dead) and EWF.

When did IWF die?

CGBigMan
02-20-2012, 04:49 AM
I may consider bringing jack Phenix or Gillz into this
ill decide after school

Krysys
02-20-2012, 04:57 AM
*Adrian Leavitt is arriving at the arena when Krysys walks up to him*

K: Hey there, Adrian. Ready for Tuesday?

AL: Ahh, yeah... Why are you here? We're just doing some training.

K: Sorry to do this to ya buddy but you've been challenged by Scarfo Jonez for the belt, and that means you gotta face him now, in a No DQ match at that.

AL: You have got to be fucking with me! What is this, an empty arena match?

K: No, Scarfo let it slip and we got people who wanna see it happen. So get out there

*Krysys walks to the ring where Scarfo is ready as a ref runs down*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT7iuLygU24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIx6yk0TL68

*Scarfo throws down the crass knucks in disgust as he leaves the ring*

VanHooliganX
02-20-2012, 05:00 AM
When did IWF die?

Airbourne left creative.

Giddy was the only active writer and they were in need of more writing staff too.

Giddy has become a HWA writer and also left creative now so I don't think anything is happening at it.

So in a nutshell. Dead.

eyehatecena
02-20-2012, 09:35 PM

IC as Mike Muir: I'm not too busy for AR. I aim to show my talent in any fed that will take me. Both my tag partner Silver and myself have proved that we have what it takes to be the best tagteam in wrestling.

OOC: I guess I will just take over for writing for Silver

AirBourne
02-20-2012, 09:45 PM
IC as Mike Muir: I'm not too busy for AR. I aim to show my talent in any fed that will take me. Both my tag partner Silver and myself have proved that we have what it takes to be the best tagteam in wrestling.

OOC: I guess I will just take over for writing for Silver

IC as Silver: Fear not partner, I am here!

eyehatecena
02-20-2012, 09:48 PM
IC as Silver: Fear not partner, I am here!

IC as Muir: Cool to hear bro

OOC: Cool to hear bro, lol

Krysys
02-21-2012, 12:32 AM
This is a reminder that anyone who wants to challenge for the Division 1 Championship just needs to message me! The belt is defended under 24/7 rules! Hell did a match last night just because! So message me for your chance!

Krysys
02-21-2012, 12:49 AM
*Adrian Leavitt is resting in his locker room following his match against Scarfo Jonez when a knock is heard*

AL: Come in.

K: Hey champ, how ya feelin'?

AL: Like I got hit with brass knuckles, so pretty damn sore.

K: Great, well hope you're good to go, cause The Freak Ryan Wells has demanded a NO DQ Title Match. He is in the ring now.

AL: Are you fucking with me? How the hell can I be expected to compete on Oblivion when I have to defend my title twice today in No DQ Matches? Are you trying to put me on the injured list?

K: Hey you know the rules Adrian, the title is 24/7 so you have to defend or forfeit.

AL: Fuck.. Fine...

*Leavitt walks to the ring looking at Wells in the ring*

(Adrian Leavitt/Randy Orton VS Ryan Wells/Wade Barrett)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpSB7ksomfs

*Leavitt gets up and grabs his title only to be knocked out by G-Scorp who is all smiles before leaving the ring signaling that he will win the belt on Oblivion*

VanHooliganX
02-21-2012, 12:58 AM
This is a reminder that anyone who wants to challenge for the Division 1 Championship just needs to message me! The belt is defended under 24/7 rules! Hell did a match last night just because! So message me for your chance!

Even the World Champ? :P lol

VHX: Lord knows I'd give that championship more prestige then anyone else in EFedding. Period!

Krysys
02-21-2012, 12:59 AM
IC as Adrian: Damn! Can't I get a break!? Seriously! Good effort on Wells though, sorry if that Island Cutter on the chair hurt ya!

VanHooliganX
02-21-2012, 01:00 AM
Also just sent in my promo for ya Krysys. Hope you like.

VanHooliganX
02-21-2012, 05:52 PM
With what is posted currently.

I'm really enjoying it :)

HolyJose2391
02-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Ic:hmmm first dual champion in ARev history sounds like a good deal to me. Watch your back Adrian!

eyehatecena
02-21-2012, 10:03 PM
With what is posted currently.

I'm really enjoying it :)
^ yeah, what he said.

IC: Silver and I just keep proving we are the fasting rising tagteam in this industry today

eyehatecena
02-21-2012, 10:04 PM
oh and Krysys- awesome sig

VanHooliganX
02-21-2012, 10:19 PM
^ yeah, what he said.

IC: Silver and I just keep proving we are the fasting rising tagteam in this industry today

VHX: Pfft. It is the singles competition people care about! I've already wrestled twice and won both!

HolyJose2391
02-21-2012, 10:35 PM
VHX: Pfft. It is the singles competition people care about! I've already wrestled twice and won both!
IC: I have to agree tag team wrestling only matters in BWA A-Rev well it's about me the North American Heavyweight Champion

aloisick
02-22-2012, 07:01 AM
IC: I have to agree tag team wrestling only matters in BWA A-Rev well it's about me the North American Heavyweight Champion

then you obviously haven seen E-WF

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 07:35 AM
then you obviously haven seen E-WF
OOC: sorry buddy I haven't had time to :/

eyehatecena
02-22-2012, 10:22 PM

IC as Muir: Well we are gonna make sure the tag team division matters just as much as the singles division.

Krysys
02-22-2012, 10:29 PM
IC as Krysys: Hmmmm, well since HolyJose and Van think singles comeptiton is better than Tag Team well we are going to have to find out! I am officially booking Van Hooligan and HolyJose VS Mike Muir and Zach Silver for this week, and Van VS Muir and HolyJose VS Silver for the following week. Also Van, don't think I didn't notice you trying to weasel your way out of having to face Nova Caine for the belt by having him face Project XIX, but you know, I like the idea so I will book it, if Nova Caine wins he will pick the stipulation for you match. How ya like that?

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 10:32 PM
IC as Krysys: Hmmmm, well since HolyJose and Van think singles comeptiton is better than Tag Team well we are going to have to find out! I am officially booking Van Hooligan and HolyJose VS Mike Muir and Zach Silver for this week, and Van VS Muir and HolyJose VS Silver for the following week. Also Van, don't think I didn't notice you trying to weasel your way out of having to face Nova Caine for the belt by having him face Project XIX, but you know, I like the idea so I will book it, if Nova Caine wins he will pick the stipulation for you match. How ya like that?

VHX: You can do whatever you want boo-boo. Fact is all you keep doing is proving how much of a badass I am. You can call it all you want. Victory is victory and unlike you. I can get any job done! Fact!

Don't believe me? Well I'm not the 1 who was hiding from being the owner. ;)

Krysys
02-22-2012, 10:37 PM
VHX: You can do whatever you want boo-boo. Fact is all you keep doing is proving how much of a badass I am. You can call it all you want. Victory is victory and unlike you. I can get any job done! Fact!

Don't believe me? Well I'm not the 1 who was hiding from being the owner. ;)

IC: Not hiding so much as wasn't available, I mean I am an active wrestler in EWNCW and BWA so yeah. Also, don't even think of having XIX be on at your corner for your matches

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 10:39 PM
IC: Not hiding so much as wasn't available, I mean I am an active wrestler in EWNCW and BWA so yeah. Also, don't even think of having XIX be on at your corner for your matches

VHX: Good for you. I bust my ass here, EWA and HWA. Seems this is the only place we can lock horns. Poor you :P

I will the way you pretend to give me orders though. You may "own" the ring. But I do the real owning in it.

pauadrian
02-22-2012, 10:43 PM
-Alex Kidd comes in-
Kidd: whoa wrong arena

Krysys
02-22-2012, 10:43 PM
VHX: Good for you. I bust my ass here, EWA and HWA. Seems this is the only place we can lock horns. Poor you :P

I will the way you pretend to give me orders though. You may "own" the ring. But I do the real owning in it.

IC: I'm going to suggest that you watch your tone, before you find out why I put BWA Wrestler Axxel Sonn on the injured list for over a month and got William Carlin fired from Inferno when I beat the shit out of him in a 3 Stages of Hell Match

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 10:46 PM
IC: I'm going to suggest that you watch your tone, before you find out why I put BWA Wrestler Axxel Sonn on the injured list for over a month and got William Carlin fired from Inferno when I beat the shit out of him in a 3 Stages of Hell Match

VHX: Good for them. I beat the fuck out of Boston Bruins fans, doesn't mean they were ever anything other than piles of manure. You're lucky you pay me around here else you'd be joining Sonn and Willy.

Krysys
02-22-2012, 10:49 PM
VHX: Good for them. I beat the fuck out of Boston Bruins fans, doesn't mean they were ever anything other than piles of manure. You're lucky you pay me around here else you'd be joining Sonn and Willy.

IC: Are you testing me?

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 10:53 PM
IC: Are you testing me?

VHX: Aww... Did my words upset you boo-boo? *pats Krysys shoulder* There, there. I'm sure Buh-Wuh-Ah and Eh-Wuh-Nuh-Cer-Wuh find you to be a big scwary wrestler :)

eyehatecena
02-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Ic as Muir: Vans, you are going down- two weeks in a row.

Krysys
02-22-2012, 10:59 PM
VHX: Aww... Did my words upset you boo-boo? *pats Krysys shoulder* There, there. I'm sure Buh-Wuh-Ah and Eh-Wuh-Nuh-Cer-Wuh find you to be a big scwary wrestler :)

IC: You think you're funny huh Van? Just remember I'm the one that signs your checks

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Ic as Muir: Vans, you are going down- two weeks in a row.

VHX: Eep... That was me trying my hardest to take you as a serious contender for beating me. Didn't work sadly.

IC: You think you're funny huh Van? Just remember I'm the one that signs your checks

VHX: Just remember who drags your World Championship belt. I wear it into HWA and EWA matches and give you the best matches every god damn week!

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:07 PM
VHX: Eep... That was me trying my hardest to take you as a serious contender for beating me. Didn't work sadly.

VHX: Just remember who drags your World Championship belt. I wear it into HWA and EWA matches and give you the best matches every god damn week!

IC: Yes, you are a world champion, you are the Global Heavyweight Champion, which means you represent this company, so I'd expect your attitude to be better

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:09 PM
IC: Yes, you are a world champion, you are the Global Heavyweight Champion, which means you represent this company, so I'd expect your attitude to be better

VHX: *laughs* Oh, you're being serious. Let me laugh in your face even louder! *Van does in fact laugh louder in front of Krysys* :'D

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:15 PM
VHX: *laughs* Oh, you're being serious. Let me laugh in your face even louder! *Van does in fact laugh louder in front of Krysys* :'D
IC: *Krysys cracks his neck while Van laughs before decking him in the face* God you are annoying!

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:17 PM
IC: *Krysys cracks his neck while Van laughs before decking him in the face* God you are annoying!

VHX: *He doesn't sell, probably because he is a dickhead* Not impressed.

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:18 PM
VHX: *He doesn't sell, probably because he is a dickhead* Not impressed.
IC: *Krysys just walks away*

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:19 PM
IC: *Krysys just walks away*

VHX: Toodles boo-boo!

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:21 PM
VHX: Toodles boo-boo!
IC:*Flips off Van*

OOC: God this is funny!

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:23 PM

OOC: lol aye :) Having a hard time keeping up with this then EWA and then back to this.

VHX: The owner of Alpha Rev everybody *claps very loudly*

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:27 PM
IC: wait VHX last time we teamed up we dominated the competition. I have an idea how about we take those tag titles and put them to rest

eyehatecena
02-22-2012, 11:31 PM

OOC: Well thats Vans for you

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:32 PM
IC: wait VHX last time we teamed up we dominated the competition. I have an idea how about we take those tag titles and put them to rest

VHX: Sounds good pal. Everyone knows we should be the only 2 here with gold around our waste. I'd say we'd own but...I don't want to win Under statement of the year award too.

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:36 PM
VHX: Sounds good pal. Everyone knows we should be the only 2 here with gold around our waste. I'd say we'd own but...I don't want to win Under statement of the year award too.
IC: own? Dominate is an understatement. More like destroy. The only two deserving to wear gold are those who represent that they alone can dominate the competition.

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:37 PM

IC as Adrian Leavitt: Hold up there Van *Raises title* I'm pretty sure you and Jose aren't the only ones with gold around their waists

HolyJose2391
IC as Adrian Leavitt: Hold up there Van *Raises title* I'm pretty sure you and Jose aren't the only ones with gold around their waists
IC:*looks to VHX* meh

VanHooliganX
IC: own? Dominate is an understatement. More like destroy. The only two deserving to wear gold are those who represent that they alone can dominate the competition.

VHX: Agreed. Hey Krysys. Why not change this shows name from Alpha Rev to The HolyJose and Vanity 2 hour show?

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:38 PM

VHX: ...Who the hell are you?

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:39 PM
VHX: Agreed. Hey Krysys. Why not change this shows name from Alpha Rev to The HolyJose and Vanity 2 hour show?
IC: I'll bring the exotic dancers

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:40 PM
VHX: ...Who the hell are you?
IC: Adrian Leavitt, the Division 1 Champion and the man who has defended his title more times in a single week than you and HolyJose combined! *Raises Title* Oh and Fuck off HolyJose, you know I could kick your ass

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:42 PM
IC: I'll bring the exotic dancers

VHX: Fucking genius!

lol

IC: Adrian Leavitt, the Division 1 Champion and the man who has defended his title more times in a single week than you and HolyJose combined! *Raises Title* Oh and Fuck off HolyJose, you know I could kick your ass

VHX: Quality over Quanity of opponent boy. I'd happily beat your ass down for it though. I'm sure HJ wouldn't mind that too. :)

HolyJose2391
IC:HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you kick my ass? Let me know when you defend against someone who isn't a loser

AirBourne
IC as Silver: Van, HJ, me and Mike will destroy you next week, and then Jose, you'll have the displeasure of being destroyed again by me the week after! That I promise! Terror will destroy you!

IC as Wells: Krysys, I want Blaine in a steel cage match! I will destroy him! He thinks he can interfere in my match?? Well I'll just beat him and send him back to Hell! Make it happen!

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:44 PM
IC as Silver: Van, HJ, me and Mike will destroy you next week, and then Jose, you'll have the displeasure of being destroyed again by me the week after! That I promise! Terror will destroy you!

IC as Wells: Krysys, I want Blaine in a steel cage match! I will destroy him! He thinks he can interfere in my match?? Well I'll just beat him and send him back to Hell! Make it happen!
IC: oh look some midget wants to play with the big boys

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:45 PM
IC:HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you kick my ass? Let me know when you defend against someone who isn't a loser

IC: Well this title is defended 24/7 so pick a time and a place!

AirBourne
02-22-2012, 11:46 PM
IC: oh look some midget wants to play with the big boys

IC as Wells: Jose, you run your mouth too much. I bet I could beat you in a match for that title anyday. Silver has got more talent then you and will certainly destroy you, and I know everyone will enjoy watching that.

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:48 PM
IC as Wells: Jose, you run your mouth too much. I bet I could beat you in a match for that title anyday. Silver has got more talent then you and will certainly destroy you, and I know everyone will enjoy watching that.
IC: oh right that's why he's the North American Champion...oh wait....listen Wells this doesn't concern you so go back and bitch about Blaine and let me deal with the midget

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:49 PM
IC: Well this title is defended 24/7 so pick a time and a place!

Ic: how about...NOW!

Krysys
02-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Ic: how about...NOW!

OOC: I knew that was coming lol...

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:50 PM
VHX: God damn it Andy Leavit. The big rat comes out and all the little rats follow. You happy now?

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:51 PM
OOC: I knew that was coming lol...
Ooc:lol 24/7

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:52 PM
VHX: God damn it Andy Leavit. The big rat comes out and all the little rats follow. You happy now?
IC: dammit these dancers cost me hourly! I can't deal with these rats

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:53 PM
IC: dammit these dancers cost me hourly! I can't deal with these rats

VHX: *Watching the dancers* err.. yeah thats great HJ

lol

AirBourne
02-22-2012, 11:54 PM

IC as Wells: Oh geez VHX, that title has gone to your head. And Jose, you talk shit about Silver, yet he will beat you next week, shows how stupid you are.

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:55 PM
IC as Wells: Oh geez VHX, that title has gone to your head. And Jose, you talk shit about Silver, yet he will beat you next week, shows how stupid you are.
IC: has he beaten me yet? No he has not ill gladly kick his ass

VanHooliganX
02-22-2012, 11:56 PM

VHX: I'm sorry I can't hear you over my world championship!

OOC: That is a yes btw. Straight to the head lol

AirBourne
02-22-2012, 11:56 PM
IC: has he beaten me yet? No he has not ill gladly kick his ass

IC as Silver: Too bad you can't! Poor excuse for a champion...

HolyJose2391
02-22-2012, 11:57 PM
IC as Silver: Too bad you can't! Poor excuse for a champion...
IC:poor excuse? I've held this title since its inception because I am that damn good. And now you need your boyfriend to defend you? Man up

AirBourne
02-22-2012, 11:58 PM
VHX: I'm sorry I can't hear you over my world championship!

OOC: That is a yes btw. Straight to the head lol

IC as Wells: Yeah, you beat a random called Nova Caine and you think you are actually good. Ha, can't face a champion like me.

AirBourne
02-23-2012, 12:00 AM
IC:poor excuse? I've held this title since its inception because I am that damn good. And now you need your boyfriend to defend you? Man up

IC as Silver: That's a little over a month....not long. Like 5 or 6 weeks, that's it. And no, it's called a friend, something you don't have. I can and will beat you all by myself.

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 12:00 AM
IC as Wells: Yeah, you beat a random called Nova Caine and you think you are actually good. Ha, can't face a champion like me.

VHX: You forget about me making you tap out like the bitch you are in the semis for this title?

HolyJose2391
02-23-2012, 12:01 AM
IC as Silver: That's a little over a month....not long. Like 5 or 6 weeks, that's it. And no, it's called a friend, something you don't have. I can and will beat you all by myself.
IC: A friend that is a boy? So a boyfriend not helping your case buddy. I don't need friends I need myself, my belt and beautiful Lexi over here and I'll be just fine

Krysys
IC as Krysys: HolyJose lets do it, but Van, you talked a lot of shit so I'm putting you in and just cause I can Silver you are in to.

(Adrian Leavitt/Chris Benoit VS HolyJose/Eddie Guerrero VS Van Hooligan X/Chris Benoit VS Zach Silver/X-Pac)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEphwjGEP_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTenM4IJPs

*Adrian grabs his belt and raises it high over his head*

AirBourne
VHX: You forget about me making you tap out like the bitch you are in the semis for this title?

IC as Wells: Congrats, you beat me then, but this is now. Live in the past all you want, but that won't help you now.

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 12:06 AM
IC as Wells: Congrats, you beat me then, but this is now. Live in the past all you want, but that won't help you now.

VHX: You're right. I should look to the future and completely forget about your existence once again and face the winner of HJ and Andrew Lavender or whatever he is called for that championship.

HolyJose2391
02-23-2012, 12:08 AM
IC as Krysys: HolyJose lets do it, but Van, you talked a lot of shit so I'm putting you in and just cause I can Silver you are in to.

(Adrian Leavitt/Chris Benoit VS HolyJose/Eddie Guerrero VS Van Hooligan X/Chris Benoit VS Zach Silver/X-Pac)

IC: congratulations you pinned silver not impressed

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 12:16 AM

VHX: Would've been a different story with a 1-on-1 fight!

eyehatecena
02-23-2012, 12:24 AM
IC: has he beaten me yet? No he has not ill gladly lick his ass
IC as Muir: Thats just sick!

HolyJose2391
02-23-2012, 12:35 AM
IC as Muir: Thats just sick!
IC: very funny how unoriginal.

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 12:52 AM
IC: very funny how unoriginal.

VHX: It is Mike. What were you expecting. *sees Adrian backstage and hits him in the back of the head with his title* Little bitch!

Krysys
02-23-2012, 01:19 AM
VHX: It is Mike. What were you expecting. *sees Adrian backstage and hits him in the back of the head with his title* Little bitch!

IC as Krysys: Smooth move, one more shot like that and you'll find yourself without a title

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 01:21 AM
IC as Krysys: Smooth move, one more shot like that and you'll find yourself without a title

VHX: Oh I get it. You can't win this title legit so you'll just be a pussy and take it away like that hmm?

VanHooliganX
02-23-2012, 01:33 AM
I bring some good news to Alpha Rev! :)

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/images/statusicon/post_old.png Alpha Revolution Discussion Page (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?t=11563)

From the top 200 list of Most viewed threads list.

188th out of 11,000 isn't bad. Plus it is going up :) Yayz.

aloisick
02-23-2012, 03:14 AM
IC as Das Wa: I want my 24/7 title match on april 13th 12:00AM and i want it no disqualification.... only then will you feel the true force of Das-Wa

Krysys
02-25-2012, 11:45 PM
3 Weeks... 3 Weeks until the beginning is the end! 3 weeks...

eyehatecena
02-25-2012, 11:48 PM
3 Weeks... 3 Weeks until the beginning is the end! 3 weeks...
So will the middle point be in 1 1/2 weeks?

Krysys
02-25-2012, 11:51 PM
So will the middle point be in 1 1/2 weeks?

shhhhhhh... 3 weeks

(THIS IS IC)

eyehatecena
02-25-2012, 11:54 PM
shhhhhhh... 3 weeks

(THIS IS IC)

IC as Muir: Well, I'll be ready- I hope Silver is too.

AirBourne
02-26-2012, 12:09 AM
IC as Muir: Well, I'll be ready- I hope Silver is too.

IC: You know it partner!

Krysys
02-26-2012, 12:11 AM
IC: You cannot prepare for what is coming! An Invasion of souls! 3 Weeks!

VanHooliganX
02-26-2012, 12:12 AM
IC: You cannot prepare for what is coming! An Invasion of souls! 3 Weeks!

Van: You mean an invasion of jobbers. Right got it ;)

Krysys
02-26-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm sending out a PM regarding this 3 week thing to a few people.

eyehatecena
02-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Van: You mean an invasion of jobbers. Right got it ;)

IC as Muir: Wait, JJJ is coming here?

Krysys
02-26-2012, 08:23 PM
So, how is everyone doing in AR?

Grind_Bastard
02-26-2012, 08:40 PM
*Krysys is in his office when none other than Grind Bastard emerges! He's accompanied by a ref, and he points to aposter on thewall, with Adrian Leavitt holding the Division 1 belt. Grind makes the signal that he wants the belt around his waist*

KK: You want a shotat Leavitt?

*Grind nods*

KK: You’re in!

AirBourne
02-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Good Krysys! Have promo requests been sent out by any chance my good man?

Krysys
02-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Good Krysys! Have promo requests been sent out by any chance my good man?

Not yet they will go out shortly

Krysys
02-26-2012, 09:04 PM
*Adrian makes his way to the ring not happy to be facing an outsider*

KK: Oh, let me add that this will be a Last Man Standing Match!

*Leavitt flips out*

(Adrian Leavitt/Chris Jericho VS Grind Bastard/Kane)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEc4h4G_DZs

*Leavitt lays there clutching his title sore but happy to have won*

eyehatecena
02-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Aight, sent you a hopefully not blank PM this time Krysys. Its weird, its only happened on the new forum setup- the blank messages that is.

eyehatecena
02-26-2012, 09:29 PM
So, how is everyone doing in AR?

My tummy hurts

HolyJose2391
02-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Aight, sent you a hopefully not blank PM this time Krysys. Its weird, its only happened on the new forum setup- the blank messages that is.
That's what my gf said to me in bed last night!

Feels bad man

Krysys
02-26-2012, 09:44 PM

Feels bad man

TMI Bro TMI

eyehatecena
02-26-2012, 09:44 PM

Feels bad man

lol...trying my best to think of a comeback- drawing a blank again, lol

Krysys
02-26-2012, 09:50 PM
lol...trying my best to think of a comeback- drawing a blank again, lol

Same to you as I said to HJ

Krysys
02-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Also PM's are out

eyehatecena
02-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Same to you as I said to HJ

I actually thought of a comeback, but it would have been a low blow and I don't do that. I am too nice dammit, lol. I save it for my promos

HolyJose2391
02-27-2012, 09:24 AM
I actually thought of a comeback, but it would have been a low blow and I don't do that. I am too nice dammit, lol. I save it for my promos
I wanna hear it!

also Krysys promo done

Grind_Bastard
02-27-2012, 11:11 AM
OOC: Guess Adrian Leavitt is happy with his recent title defense ;)

eyehatecena
02-27-2012, 01:01 PM
I wanna hear it!

also Krysys promo done

Nah, I'm not gonna do it, lol.

Krysys
02-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Hmmm, ya know some of you guys are lucky I am nice :)

HolyJose2391
02-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Nah, I'm not gonna do it, lol.
Just PM it to me lol

Krysys
02-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Just PM it to me lol

You really wanna know huh?

HolyJose2391
02-27-2012, 08:10 PM
You really wanna know huh?
I'm very curious

eyehatecena
02-27-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm very curious
I forgot already, lol

HolyJose2391
02-27-2012, 11:21 PM
I forgot already, lol

This saddens me

Krysys
02-28-2012, 12:08 AM
If you guys only knew what was coming as we head into Clash of Carnage *evil grin*

Krysys
02-28-2012, 12:24 AM
I am not going to say who this person is, but if you ask me for promo time and I give you some I do expect you to get the promo in on time

VanHooliganX
02-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Sent my promo to ya pal :)

aloisick
02-28-2012, 04:22 AM
you can say its me if you want but i never asked you for promo time anyways it is in

Krysys
02-28-2012, 01:07 PM
you can say its me if you want but i never asked you for promo time anyways it is in

It wasn't you

VanHooliganX
02-28-2012, 02:05 PM
It wasn't you

Wasn't me was it? :S

I mean I don't remember asking for anything off you but my memory is terrible so it could've been lol

Krysys
02-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Wasn't me was it? :S

I mean I don't remember asking for anything off you but my memory is terrible so it could've been lol

Nope not you either

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Hmm, not me either

Krysys
02-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Show is up folks! Also I just realized part of last weeks show is missing, not sure what happened...

HolyJose2391
02-28-2012, 03:30 PM
IC: I fucking told you all Terror are a piece of shit team that couldn't tie our fucking boots

VanHooliganX
02-28-2012, 03:35 PM
IC: I fucking told you all Terror are a piece of shit team that couldn't tie our fucking boots

Van: Arrive. Squash. Leave. I wouldn't how many other people we have to crush in order for him to realise we're miles a head of everyone!

HolyJose2391
02-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Van: Arrive. Squash. Leave. I wouldn't how many other people we have to crush in order for him to realise we're miles a head of everyone!

IC: I think they'll realize it in two weeks when we face off. They'll see what real wrestling is.

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 10:39 PM
IC as Muir: Piece of shit team? We lost a match- so what? Just makes us stronger. Besides Silver was wrestling like Chavo out there.

HolyJose2391
02-28-2012, 10:43 PM
IC as Muir: Piece of shit team? We lost a match- so what? Just makes us stronger. Besides Silver was wrestling like Chavo out there.
IC: you lost a match against the only two champions that belong to ARev and Siver wrestling like Chavo? That's more talent than he has. Shit excuse from a shit member of a shit team

Krysys
02-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Ahhh love the back and fourth folks! Keep it up!

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 10:55 PM
IC: you lost a match against the only two champions that belong to ARev and Siver wrestling like Chavo? That's more talent than he has. Shit excuse from a shit member of a shit team

IC: Sure, you and Vans are champs- I will give you that. But you're both just paper champions- nothing more. They put the belts on you both just to get ratings.

OOC: my god its much easier to write heel ICs, lol

HolyJose2391
02-28-2012, 11:05 PM
IC: Sure, you and Vans are champs- I will give you that. But you're both just paper champions- nothing more. They put the belts on you both just to get ratings.

OOC: my god its much easier to write heel ICs, lol
IC: Champions=rating! Simple known fact go ask your friend Hanz what kind of ratings I bring and that doesn't change the fact that we won

Krysys
02-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Krysys: I didn't "Put the titles" on anyone, as much as it pains me to say it Van and HolyJose won their respective belts, as did Leavitt. Also Muir I hope you and Silver can get over your issues as you will face Il Cattvo next week and there will be a winner.

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 11:21 PM
Krysys: I didn't "Put the titles" on anyone, as much as it pains me to say it Van and HolyJose won their respective belts, as did Leavitt. Also Muir I hope you and Silver can get over your issues as you will face Il Cattvo next week and there will be a winner.

IC as Muir: Well as long as he shows up- we will beat them, and out of the 3 guys you named, Leavitt is the only wrestler worth a crap. And HJ as far as Hanz, I don't even know the guy. I just know your brother Michael- the real talent in your family btw, will beat the shit out of Hanz at the EWA PPV

HolyJose2391
02-28-2012, 11:30 PM
IC as Muir: Well as long as he shows up- we will beat them, and out of the 3 guys you named, Leavitt is the only wrestler worth a crap. And HJ as far as Hanz, I don't even know the guy. I just know your brother Michael- the real talent in your family btw, will beat the shit out of Hanz at the EWA PPV
IC:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH Micahel the true talent? That's funny while he'll win on account of him being blood related to me the real talent is from me

eyehatecena
02-28-2012, 11:33 PM
IC:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH Micahel the true talent? That's funny while he'll win on account of him being blood related to me the real talent is from me

its Michael, not Micahel, lol- you always do that

HolyJose2391
02-28-2012, 11:35 PM
its Michael, not Micahel, lol- you always do that
Damn iPad!!!!!!! Lol

Krysys
02-29-2012, 07:18 PM
IC: Alpha Revolution a vomica est coming ut vestri universitas. septem malum of orbis terrarum mos nunc sceptrum , totus qui sto pro nos ero slain. Vos mos nunc teneo ira nos sentio , quare capimus superbia in nostrum malum factum. Vos mos adeo vereor nostrum cupiditas lust super nos quod invidia nos pro quis nos es. Nos totus teneo vos take factum in socors , praetermissio alius in ventus of vestri. Vos totus super perussi in vestri pinguis victus , totus vestrum ostendo subcribo of abdomen! Apparet ut totus vestrum participate in septem cardinal sins! Operor non fatigo sententia , nos probo! Vos es praecipio! vomica est coming!

eyehatecena
02-29-2012, 11:02 PM
IC: Alpha Revolution a vomica est coming ut vestri universitas. septem malum of orbis terrarum mos nunc sceptrum , totus qui sto pro nos ero slain. Vos mos nunc teneo ira nos sentio , quare capimus superbia in nostrum malum factum. Vos mos adeo vereor nostrum cupiditas lust super nos quod invidia nos pro quis nos es. Nos totus teneo vos take factum in socors , praetermissio alius in ventus of vestri. Vos totus super perussi in vestri pinguis victus , totus vestrum ostendo subcribo of abdomen! Apparet ut totus vestrum participate in septem cardinal sins! Operor non fatigo sententia , nos probo! Vos es praecipio! vomica est coming!

Thats what she said

I should have taken Latin instead of German

HolyJose2391
02-29-2012, 11:22 PM
IC: cause all the harm you want you won't be able to stop me and if you're more than one from which my rough Latin translation tells me is probably so I have back up that can easily take you down

Vegas
02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Septem discipuli sumus originali peccato et erit terra quod tuum est. Nos dominari super omnes qui apponunt nobis. Donec non enim negare tibi championships pretiosum sanguinem fluit. Sumus optimi et non abscondas illam quaerunt. Nos nostri superbia luceat per. In desendents peccati erit et nos nihil captivis.

eyehatecena
02-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Ah, I thought it was what I was thinking- ok that sounded stupid. But I know what it means

eyehatecena
02-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Septem discipuli sumus originali peccato et erit terra quod tuum est. Nos dominari super omnes qui apponunt nobis. Donec non enim negare tibi championships pretiosum sanguinem fluit. Sumus optimi et non abscondas illam quaerunt. Nos nostri superbia luceat per. In desendents peccati erit et nos nihil captivis.

I just know latin terms for anatomy and some salt and effluent fish, shrimp and other aquatic organisms, lol.

So off to translate this too

VanHooliganX
03-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Sorry for being a little behind but great episode :)

Plus I liked your filler thanking the A-Rev faithful :D lol

Krysys
03-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Sorry for being a little behind but great episode :)Plus I liked your filler thanking the A-Rev faithful :D lolThe A-Rev Faithful are what keep this show going

eyehatecena
03-01-2012, 03:49 PM
The A-Rev Faithful are what keep this show going

I'm one of them

Grind_Bastard
03-01-2012, 04:27 PM

Something wicked this way comes.... I like it.

eyehatecena
03-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Something wicked this way comes.... I like it.

Me too! ............

Vegas
03-01-2012, 04:48 PM
IC: Peccata sunt quod pellere. Casum non accipiemus in hostias ruinas. Nos septem peccata inferni devorabit hoc loco et omnes qui stare iuxta. A tenebris est adventum in eam scriptor purist forma. Nos gerunt nostrum peccatum et imbrace eos. Nos pascet off peccata. Ita hoc loco noster accipere.

Vegas
03-01-2012, 10:09 PM
IC as ?????:Sentimus peccata. Nos pascere off in odio. Nos pascere off unusquisque a Ryan Wells ad HolyJose et vos VanHooliganX. Sentimus ira tua invidia avaritia et superbia. Pellere et iniquitates tuas nos. Non materiam si sunt Radin Blaine vel NovaCaine. Non in hoc adiciaris numero poterit prohibere nobis cum conscendere in AlphaRevolution. Omnia peccata dimittat vobis faciam

HolyJose2391
03-01-2012, 10:12 PM
IC as ?????:Sentimus peccata. Nos pascere off in odio. Nos pascere off unusquisque a Ryan Wells ad HolyJose et vos VanHooliganX. Sentimus ira tua invidia avaritia et superbia. Pellere et iniquitates tuas nos. Non materiam si sunt Radin Blaine vel NovaCaine. Non in hoc adiciaris numero poterit prohibere nobis cum conscendere in AlphaRevolution. Omnia peccata dimittat vobis faciam
IC: oh great a bunch of priests coming to ARev so intimidating

Vegas
03-01-2012, 10:13 PM
IC: oh great a bunch of priests coming to ARev so intimidating

priests? huh

HolyJose2391
03-01-2012, 10:14 PM
priests? huh
Oh the translations "I forgive you of your sins" I'm sure is what you are getting at?