PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

TTC
01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
He swerves us all and just changes Mr. to Mister.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Does Black Blooded get the same level of curiosity?

Krysys
01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Does Black Blooded get the same level of curiosity?

Indeed they do

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Indeed they do

Conspiracy theorists of the world unite, eh?

Destruction
01-07-2013, 03:53 PM
For those who don't venture into the Tea Spot, some Aloisick news for you all :D

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?29847-Iron-Ape-presents-The-Aloisick-Chronicles

Krysys
01-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Curious, who do you guys think will face Jay Cracko for the IronFist Championship? We have quite a few wrestlers, not involved in the PPV.
Hero
Mr.Smyth
Blah-Fesh
Issa Shenzi
Mascara Del Eboy

So, any ideas?

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Smyth or Issa

S.E. Zero
01-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Smyth or Issa

This. Either one will be a great challenge to Cracko.

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Curious, who do you guys think will face Jay Cracko for the IronFist Championship? We have quite a few wrestlers, not involved in the PPV.
Hero
Mr.Smyth
Blah-Fesh
Issa Shenzi
Mascara Del Eboy

So, any ideas?
Gotta go Smyth here.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Hero
Mr.Smyth
Blah-Fesh
Issa Shenzi
Mascara Del Eboy

So, any ideas?

Non of the above. Listing those names is the oldest swerve tactic ever. lol

Krysys
01-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Ok, so I have sent out my batch of Promos for the PPV, I will say that this PPV has more Promos than any PPV I've done in my year and a half dong this...

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Ok, so I have sent out my batch of Promos for the PPV, I will say that this PPV has more Promos than any PPV I've done in my year and a half dong this...

Excellent. Great to hear.

Krysys
01-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Excellent. Great to hear.

I usually tend to limit the promos, but more people are asking for them so I guess I will oblige lol

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 09:04 PM
I usually tend to limit the promos, but more people are asking for them so I guess I will oblige lol
lol Good boss!
Now get me my Nathan promo assignment. :p

Krysys
01-07-2013, 09:06 PM
lol Good boss!
Now get me my Nathan promo assignment. :p

Umm... About that..

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 09:10 PM
-knows everything-

bearkg88
01-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Are we gonna have a prediction contest?

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Umm... About that..
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/6/7/d9HBovG0Vk63SaY6zvRDlw2.jpg

Krysys
01-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Are we gonna have a prediction contest?

We are, it should be up by tomorrow morning, I hope

bearkg88
01-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Hey Krysys if you are still in need of tag teams, shoot me a PM

Krysys
01-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Ok, here is the link for the EOTB Prediction Contest (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?29923-TWE-Eye-of-the-Beholder-Prediction-Contest&p=722243#post722243). This is a new year, so I will do my best to keep track of winners and such.

Vandarius
01-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Ok, here is the link for the EOTB Prediction Contest (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?29923-TWE-Eye-of-the-Beholder-Prediction-Contest&p=722243#post722243). This is a new year, so I will do my best to keep track of winners and such.

Can we vote for our self? :P

Krysys
01-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Can we vote for our self? :P

If that is who you think is going to win than yeah

TheJosephBanks
01-08-2013, 05:40 PM
...So, totally... I can't do that. xD

BennyTheBall
01-08-2013, 05:48 PM
I'll be doing it later. :)

Vandarius
01-08-2013, 05:51 PM
If that is who you think is going to win than yeah

Sweet Deal :p

bearkg88
01-08-2013, 08:04 PM
I thought of posting this in the creative thread but i thought id post it here since my character isnt hugely known else where like divine.

What do you guys think of cage? Im enjoying rping alot more as him than i did under the monicker, richard storm, but do any of you feel he is bland or could be changed up anyway?

bearkg88
01-09-2013, 02:51 AM
I thought of posting this in the creative thread but i thought id post it here since my character isnt hugely known else where like divine.

What do you guys think of cage? Im enjoying rping alot more as him than i did under the monicker, richard storm, but do any of you feel he is bland or could be changed up anyway?

Giving this a bump to give the thread a bump cause i'd like peoples input

Krysys
01-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Giving this a bump to give the thread a bump cause i'd like peoples input

I like Cage, I think your promo work is great and you are a great heel

Krysys
01-09-2013, 05:52 PM
I like Cage, I think your promo work is great and you are a great heel

And you wouldn't know we have a PPV Sunday... It's pretty darn quiet here

TheJosephBanks
01-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Let us fix that:

Kaige: A few short days from now, TWE shall witness the rise of a new No Limits champion. Scott Cage will wither off into irrelevancy, while I take this company, and the No Limits title to new heights. The company may not want to seize the chance to make me a star, but I will be damned if I sit in the back and watch as Scott Cage parades around with a title that he is not fit to hold. At the end of the Eye of the Beholder, everyone will be talking about Kaige Chamberlain, not the TWE World Champion, not the Ironfist Champion, not the Team Combat Champions, all eyes will be on me and my NEW No Limits championship.

BennyTheBall
01-09-2013, 06:10 PM
A MEMO FROM THE OFFICES OF ATLANTIS Inc.

Dear all,

Since my presence has not been requested at the upcoming PPV for Titan Wrestling Enterprise, I am writing to make you all aware that I intend on going on annual leave, effective immediately.

My recent interactions with Kaige Chamberlain have been well documented and I would like to assure you all that chapter has now been closed. Having also recently been in the ring with the greatly inferior Scott Cage, I have come to the conclusion that there is no real challenge within TWE for me and a as result, I will be taking this leave of absence until a time where the TWE board of directors approach me with an opportunity that I find both interesting and challenging.

In my absence, please follow through the usual levels of commuincation. I am certain that those I leave in charge while I am away will do me proud.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Smyth
Chief Executive Officer
Atlantis Inc.

Krysys
01-09-2013, 10:10 PM
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/AvengingAngels_zps4d0e9354.jpg

Old image I did for a tag team that never was.. Obviously it went unfinished lol

BennyTheBall
01-09-2013, 10:36 PM
That looks pretty awesome.

I wish I could find a way to create an image for Smyth.

S.E. Zero
01-09-2013, 11:10 PM
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/AvengingAngels_zps4d0e9354.jpg

Old image I did for a tag team that never was.. Obviously it went unfinished lol

Which one? Looks sick though

Krysys
01-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Which one? Looks sick though

The team was to be known as The Avegning Angels

S.E. Zero
01-09-2013, 11:23 PM
The team was to be known as The Avegning Angels

Hmmm....very interesting. I would've liked to see that.

Krysys
01-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Hmmm....very interesting. I would've liked to see that.

Maybe one day The Angels will take flight

scribbler_jones
01-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Maybe one day The Angels will take flight

They should.

Krysys
01-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Hmmmm.....

scribbler_jones
01-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Hmmmm.....

I mean it. Dead serious.

Krysys
01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
So, I won't say what match I am working on, but I will say there is a good chance that lines may get crossed.

scribbler_jones
01-10-2013, 12:06 AM
So, I won't say what match I am working on, but I will say there is a good chance that lines may get crossed.

Oooh... sounds dramatic... Will there be beef?

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 12:06 AM

Screw those lines!!!

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 12:08 AM

This makes me wonder what kind of lines, lines between ewncw and twe, ethical lines, emotional lines, physical lines, metaphorical lines. Needless to say im interested

scribbler_jones
01-10-2013, 12:09 AM
This makes me wonder what kind of lines, lines between ewncw and twe, ethical lines, emotional lines, physical lines, metaphorical lines. Needless to say im interested

^^^^^^^^^^^ This.

Krysys
01-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Again, won't say what match it is, but I am doing a fully written match for the PPV

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Again, won't say what match it is, but I am doing a fully written match for the PPV

Match of the Night right there. Calling it right now.

Krysys
01-10-2013, 05:06 AM
Well.... A Coupe hours and 13,000+ Characters later the match is done...

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 05:34 AM
Well.... A Coupe hours and 13,000+ Characters later the match is done...That will be sick if it needs to be a 2 part match . Can't wait to read it.

Glamour Girl
01-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Eden: For those of you living under a rock I was involved in a little video game award show last night which had nothing to do with wrestling. I'm talking A-list celebrities, champagne and caviar in case any of you trailer trash idiots can't understand what I'm talking about still. And the best part is I got to do a segment with Samuel L. Jackson. Yay me!

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Eden: For those of you living under a rock I was involved in a little video game award show last night which had nothing to do with wrestling. I'm talking A-list celebrities, champagne and caviar in case any of you trailer trash idiots can't understand what I'm talking about still. And the best part is I got to do a segment with Samuel L. Jackson. Yay me!

Kaige: Well, at least part of that outfit you have on is correct, at least, the symbolism is. Sometimes people like to be blown before getting put in.

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Has all the stuff for TWE - EotB gone out?

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Cage: Eye of the Beholder. Kaige vs Cage. Needless to say, this is the match everyone will be talking about. Not because a new champion is crowned, but because I put Kaige in the hospital.

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Andrews: Jonez, get ready to feel the ire of a man hell bent of making you pay and taking that BloodOath Championship off your hands. Eye of the Beholder, will see Keith Andrews stand tall over ScarFo Jonez. That's a promise.

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Cage: Eye of the Beholder. Kaige vs Cage. Needless to say, this is the match everyone will be talking about. Not because a new champion is crowned, but because I put Kaige in the hospital.

Kaige: Because you'll have botched a move; otherwise, the only time I'll be in the hospital because of you is when I come to show you my shiny new No Limits title.

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Hastings: Again we have to lower ourselves to defend the gold against these mangy freaks of nature.

Bennett: No worries, brother. We beat them before and we'll do it because there is no tag team in TWE better than us. TWE is where the Elite come to play and the Elite of the Elite stands right here as the rightful bearers of the TWE Team Combat Championships.

Hastings: You're right. We'll send them on a World Class Ticket to Pain so they know never to stand in the ring with greatness. And to whatever team decides to take the part of the Open Invitational to get a shot at us....enjoy that moment, since that's the only success you'll have in TWE as long we're here and remain the Team combat Champions.

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 05:15 PM
*Greed is seen along with The Seven Deadly Sins in a dark room filled with lit candles and a list of names carved into the walls....-Solomon and Novikov-*

Greed: Now, Eye of the Beholder is when we really go for it all, to put Sin back in the heart and minds of those who believed it to be weak and thought Sin would fall under Marik. Fools altogether the lot of them but that's going to change very soon. Very, very soon. We might even get the chance to add another name to our wall of Sacrifice. -evil grin- I'd love for it to be Darius....

BennyTheBall
01-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Kaige: Because you'll have botched a move; otherwise, the only time I'll be in the hospital because of you is when I come to show you my shiny new No Limits title.

(To be sent out if Mr. Kaige Chamberlain is talking too much)

Mr. Chamberlain,

While it is endeering that you are still desperately trying to get yourself noticed, I feel it is my duty to inform you that your actions are not only predictable (hence why I am able to write a memo of this moment ahead of time), but they are bordering on pathetic and desperate.

It is my sincerest recommendation that you take some time to think through your strategy, and maybe take some time to plan ahead your route to your targets in life.

Whilst doing this, I also strongly recommend that you do this whist in solitary confinement, away from the rest of the world. Maybe locked in a room somewhere.

If you have any questions with regards to the above, then please - whilst I am on annual leave - do not hessitate to direct them to someone who cares.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Smyth
Chief Executive Officer
Atlantis Inc.

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 07:02 PM
(To be sent out if Mr. Kaige Chamberlain is talking too much)

Mr. Chamberlain,

While it is endeering that you are still desperately trying to get yourself noticed, I feel it is my duty to inform you that your actions are not only predictable (hence why I am able to write a memo of this moment ahead of time), but they are bordering on pathetic and desperate.

It is my sincerest recommendation that you take some time to think through your strategy, and maybe take some time to plan ahead your route to your targets in life.

Whilst doing this, I also strongly recommend that you do this whist in solitary confinement, away from the rest of the world. Maybe locked in a room somewhere.

If you have any questions with regards to the above, then please - whilst I am on annual leave - do not hessitate to direct them to someone who cares.

Kindest regards,

Mr. Smyth
Chief Executive Officer
Atlantis Inc.

Kaige: Oh hey, a memo for me!

*Picks it up and reads the Atlantis name*

Damn company, why don't they understand I won't be their spokesperson.

*Balls up the piece of paper and throws it in the trash*

Sorry folks, just some minor company. Where were we?

Asherdelampyr
01-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Has all the stuff for TWE - EotB gone out?

I have one more thing for you, you will get it in a bit

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 07:07 PM

And....it's good!!!

http://p.twimg.com/A11aYqkCEAAAK47.jpg:large

:p

Vandarius
01-10-2013, 07:09 PM
*Greed is seen along with The Seven Deadly Sins in a dark room filled with lit candles and a list of names carved into the walls....-Solomon and Novikov-*

Greed: Now, Eye of the Beholder is when we really go for it all, to put Sin back in the heart and minds of those who believed it to be weak and thought Sin would fall under Marik. Fools altogether the lot of them but that's going to change very soon. Very, very soon. We might even get the chance to add another name to our wall of Sacrifice. -evil grin- I'd love for it to be Darius....

Darius: Isn't that cute. I'd love to fight you one on one, no SIN. I had you beat, and you fucking know it you cowardice piece of shit.

BennyTheBall
01-10-2013, 07:10 PM

Damn. You've killed it, you thought process killer.

S.E. Zero
01-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Darius: Isn't that cute. I'd love to fight you one on one, no SIN. I had you beat, and you fucking know it you cowardice piece of shit.

Any place, any time :p (this is out of character since he is still in that room ;) )

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 07:12 PM
And....it's good!!!

http://p.twimg.com/A11aYqkCEAAAK47.jpg:large

:p

BALLLINNNNN!

I have one more thing for you, you will get it in a bit

Alright. :D

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Damn. You've killed it, you thought process killer.

That's what I do.

Entertaining people.
Killing things.

BennyTheBall
01-10-2013, 07:16 PM
That's what I do.

Entertaining people.
Killing things.

Uncool, dude.

Krysys
01-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Ok, so one of my matches is finished, will work on two more today and hopefully finish the last one tomorrow. Full reminder that the written match is going to be long, so if you aren't into long reads I do apologize.

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 07:25 PM

Cage: Botch a move? Oh...you must be mistaking my dominance since changing my life around as being a poor wrestler. I don't botch moves. My name isn't Nathan St John. No worries though Kaige. I know it's hard for you to get facts straight when you have your mind clouded by the banter of the fans

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Ok, so one of my matches is finished, will work on two more today and hopefully finish the last one tomorrow. Full reminder that the written match is going to be long, so if you aren't into long reads I do apologize.

I love long reads so woo hoo!

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Uncool, dude.
I'll love you forever if you can guess where what I said is parodied from! :D

Cage: Botch a move? Oh...you must be mistaking my dominance since changing my life around as being a poor wrestler. I don't botch moves. My name isn't Nathan St John. No worries though Kaige. I know it's hard for you to get facts straight when you have your mind clouded by the banter of the fans

Kaige: The facts are simple, I'm better at ever facet of this business than you are - and at Bred for Combat, I shall prove that while I hold that title high in the air to the adoration of all the fans out there who love to hear the Ballad of an Asshole.

BennyTheBall
01-10-2013, 07:37 PM

Not a clue.

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 07:49 PM
It's from Supernatural.

One of the scenes has Dean, one of the main characters, telling his brother Sam(The other main character), that that's what their Dad wanted them to do.

'Saving people.
Hunting things'

BennyTheBall
01-10-2013, 07:51 PM
It's from Supernatural.

One of the scenes has Dean, one of the main characters, telling his brother Sam(The other main character), that that's what their Dad wanted them to do.

'Saving people.
Hunting things'

Not a clue.

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Not a clue.

ihu, fall in a hole.

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 07:54 PM

Kaige: The facts are simple, I'm better at ever facet of this business than you are - and at Bred for Combat, I shall prove that while I hold that title high in the air to the adoration of all the fans out there who love to hear the Ballad of an Asshole.

Cage: Bred for Combat? Hmm, you must be spending too much time with Shaz in that cloud of smoke. We are on the road to Eye of the Beholder. The only ballad the fans will be hearing, is the ballad of my music when my hand is raised as the winner.

BennyTheBall
01-10-2013, 08:01 PM
ihu, fall in a hole.

Not...a...clue.

Krysys
01-10-2013, 08:02 PM

Bred for Combat!?

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Bred for Combat!?

Glad i'm not the only one to catch it :D haha

TheJosephBanks
01-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Bred for Combat!?

It's all a figment of your imagination.

All of it.

Or a mistake on my part, since I'm writing some extra matches for Grind

Vegas
01-10-2013, 09:51 PM
VERY IMPORTANT

Krysys' laptop has been attacked by a virus. He is having serious problems doing anything. Do to this the PPV is on hold until further notice. If you need to reach him he will still be on mobile or you can PM me. He is trying to figure out a way to get it removed. It first appeared to be the government taking control for illegal downloads but after further research it appears to be a virus and or hacker trying to get him to pay money. I will keep you all informed as to what is happening. Sorry Guys and Girls.

Krysys
01-10-2013, 09:55 PM
The virus is the Departmnt of Justice Moneypak virus. It hss effectively shut me down.

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 09:55 PM
VERY IMPORTANT

Krysys' laptop has been attacked by a virus. He is having serious problems doing anything. Do to this the PPV is on hold until further notice. If you need to reach him he will still be on mobile or you can PM me. He is trying to figure out a way to get it removed. It first appeared to be the government taking control for illegal downloads but after further research it appears to be a virus and or hacker trying to get him to pay money. I will keep you all informed as to what is happening. Sorry Guys and Girls.

Damn, sucks for him. Hopefully he figures it out soon and it ain't super serious

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 09:56 PM
The virus is the Departmnt of Justice Moneypak virus. It hss effectively shut me down.

How did you get it? Did you download something recently?

Krysys
01-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Indeed. I am fairly certain I know what caused it. A Wrestling Sim

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 10:09 PM

Oh snap!? Like Extreme Warfare Revenge or Wrestling Revolution? That blows!

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 10:09 PM

well if there is any way I can help with the PPV, i don't know if you have stuff posted in a batcave that Asher or Scribs could access to post it, but if anything else needs done and you need help, let me know

Asherdelampyr
01-10-2013, 10:13 PM
You know, I remove that virus literally all day.
here is how:

Shut off the computer, wait 15 seconds then turn it back on.
While system is loading tap the F8 key until you see something that says "Repair your computer"
Use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode With Networking" and press enter.
That will take you to a version of windows that should load up. and allow you to access the internet. Download a good cleaner, rename it, and run it (At work I use HitmanPro. http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36.exe for 36 bit Windows and http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36_x64.exe for 64 bit versions) download it, run it, and reboot, if that doesn't fix it, PM me

Asherdelampyr
01-10-2013, 10:18 PM
You know, I remove that virus literally all day.
here is how:

Shut off the computer, wait 15 seconds then turn it back on.
While system is loading tap the F8 key until you see something that says "Repair your computer"
Use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode With Networking" and press enter.
That will take you to a version of windows that should load up. and allow you to access the internet. Download a good cleaner, rename it, and run it (At work I use HitmanPro. http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36.exe for 36 bit Windows and http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36_x64.exe for 64 bit versions) download it, run it, and reboot, if that doesn't fix it, PM me

Forgot to mention, the whole renaming thing, and this applies whenever you think you may be infected.

When you download the antivirus, choose "Save as" and name the program something else, Personally, I call it Marie, but that's a work thing. The reason for this is that there are viruses now that recognize an AV coming for them.

Fun times

again, PM me if this fails.

Krysys
01-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Ok, so I seem to be back for now...

Vandarius
01-10-2013, 10:53 PM

Just keep an eye on it, scan it often and you should be golden

Krysys
01-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Just keep an eye on it, scan it often and you should be golden

Planning on it. That shit was weird, but I knew the threat wasn't from the D.O.J as I doubt they would use moneypaks or green dot

bearkg88
01-10-2013, 10:56 PM

Sweet! So does that mean the PPV should still be Sunday?

Krysys
01-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Sweet! So does that mean the PPV should still be Sunday?

Hopefully.. Need to breath for a few though as I was massively freaking out

Vandarius
01-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Planning on it. That shit was weird, but I knew the threat wasn't from the D.O.J as I doubt they would use moneypaks or green dot

Yep, they're just frauds. They tried hacking me via my email buuuut they got it sent right back at them. You don't fuck with Van Darius when it comes to PCs

Asherdelampyr
01-11-2013, 12:21 AM

That virus has made me a shit-ton of money this year
By people paying me to remove it for them legally, with a similar method to the one I put in here.

Krysys
01-11-2013, 12:22 AM
By people paying me to remove it for them legally, with a similar method to the one I put in here.

I was smart enough to ask for help lol

Vandarius
01-11-2013, 12:22 AM

You do the "Repair your computer" way right? I was going to suggest that, but I kind of forgot about it so I did the USB way xD

Asherdelampyr
01-11-2013, 12:23 AM
You do the "Repair your computer" way right? I was going to suggest that, but I kind of forgot about it so I did the USB way xD

yeah, I go into SMWN and just remove it, honestly nowadays I have gotten so used to it I just pull it manually, but HMP works too

Vandarius
01-11-2013, 12:26 AM
I was smart enough to ask for help lol

I just have to do this.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9hndmZD6C1ra9i33o1_500.gif

Krysys
01-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Working on my 2nd match. Hope to have match 2 and 3 done tonight

TheJosephBanks
01-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Woooooooooooooot

S.E. Zero
01-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Working on my 2nd match. Hope to have match 2 and 3 done tonight

Awesomesauce, bro. Can't wait to see the PPV soon.

bearkg88
01-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Woot woot PPV! woot woot PPV! This weekend should be amaznig. GAB, EOTB, BFC, Resurrection. Man if only IWA had a PPV it would be a Five-fecta!

S.E. Zero
01-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Finished both my PPV promos :D Eye of the Beholder is gonna be insane. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Krysys
01-12-2013, 11:32 PM
I have one match to finish and than I will edit my stuff and be done. I fully believe this to be the BEST TWE how period, and the BEST show I have been involved with from a creative stand point.

Krysys
01-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Evil thoughts in my head... Oh boy...

Krysys
01-13-2013, 04:43 AM
Holy crap is all I have to say

Asherdelampyr
01-13-2013, 04:46 AM
Holy crap is all I have to say

part of me hopes that is a reaction to the PM I just sent you.

Also that tag match may be my new favorite of all the matches I have ever written, so, no pressure :)

S.E. Zero
01-13-2013, 04:52 AM
TWE is never going to be the same again after Eye of the Beholder. This PPV is gonna be epic and even that might not be enough to describe this PPV and all the hard Krysys, Asher and Scribbs put into it. Be sure to watch it. I know I will :D

Krysys
01-13-2013, 04:55 AM
TWE is never going to be the same again after Eye of the Beholder. This PPV is gonna be epic and even that might not be enough to describe this PPV and all the hard Krysys, Asher and Scribbs put into it. Be sure to watch it. I know I will :D

This is not an exaggeration folks! The PPV will be that damn good

TheJosephBanks
01-13-2013, 11:19 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ppv

Destruction
01-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Will the PPV be tonight?

Vandarius
01-13-2013, 01:16 PM
When is it going up?! :D

BennyTheBall
01-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Take your time, guys. I've got two shows to read before getting to this one! I'm falling behind. ;)

bearkg88
01-13-2013, 02:48 PM
DAMN YOU AND YOUR HYPES! WE WANT THE SHOW!

Nah, but seriously I'm excited to see the show. Should it be up today?

Krysys
01-13-2013, 02:48 PM
There are a couple matches still left to be finished. I make no promises on when the show will be posted

Krysys
01-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Not trying to boost or brag, but the TWE PPV is going to be fucking amazing!! It's going to be massive! I cannot wait for you guys to see it. Best TWE Show to date!

bearkg88
01-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Not trying to boost or brag, but the TWE PPV is going to be fucking amazing!! It's going to be massive! I cannot wait for you guys to see it. Best TWE Show to date!

How many more matches or what else needs to happen before the PPV can go up?? :D :D :D :D

Krysys
01-13-2013, 05:48 PM
How many more matches or what else needs to happen before the PPV can go up?? :D :D :D :D

2 more matches, however I am thinking it might be best to wait a day to post the show till BITW is done

S.E. Zero
01-13-2013, 06:14 PM
2 more matches, however I am thinking it might be best to wait a day to post the show till BITW is done

Screw that. If the matches aren't done or if the fear is to post a late show then an extra day is fine but if the show can be posted soon i.e. tonight then I say go for it.

bearkg88
01-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Screw that. If the matches aren't done or if the fear is to post a late show then an extra day is fine but if the show can be posted soon i.e. tonight then I say go for it.

My only concern is if it takes BITW more than a day to finish posting their show.

Krysys
01-13-2013, 07:21 PM
There are two matches to go. I will post the show if it is what you all want, but I expect feedback..

bearkg88
01-13-2013, 07:35 PM
There are two matches to go. I will post the show if it is what you all want, but I expect feedback..

Two matches? Anything I can do to help?

S.E. Zero
01-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Two matches? Anything I can do to help?

I can help with that too in an about an hour.

Krysys
01-13-2013, 07:38 PM
Annnnnnd we are down to one I believe

bearkg88
01-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Annnnnnd we are down to one I believe

If ya need help, just PM me

TTC
01-13-2013, 07:54 PM

Feedback in exchange for an obvious soon to be PPV? You got a deal.

TheJosephBanks
01-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Feedback in exchange for an obvious soon to be PPV? You got a deal.

My feedback will come tomorrow, in this deal

Genesis is on now. :D

Asherdelampyr
01-13-2013, 09:47 PM
The last match is one I am about 2 hours away from sending to Krysys

bearkg88
01-13-2013, 09:55 PM
The last match is one I am about 2 hours away from sending to Krysys

OH :( Ok...*sits twiddling thumbs for 2 hrs hoping for a show tonight*

BennyTheBall
01-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Oooo....the show is going up!

It's nearly 4am here. Do I stay up to read it...?

TheJosephBanks
01-13-2013, 10:57 PM
Oooo....the show is going up!

It's nearly 4am here. Do I stay up to read it...?

It's about 11 here, and I doubt I am. xD

BennyTheBall
01-13-2013, 10:59 PM
It's about 11 here, and I doubt I am. xD

Fucking kids today - no stamina!

TheJosephBanks
01-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Fucking kids today - no stamina!

I know right.. going to bed at 4 am.

Hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?

...I'm leaving to go see someone. :D

BennyTheBall
01-13-2013, 11:06 PM
I know right.. going to bed at 4 am.

Hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?

...I'm leaving to go see someone. :D

I'm an old man. :( lol

You're going out? Booty call? ;)

TheJosephBanks
01-13-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm an old man. :( lol

You're going out? Booty call? ;)

:( Get younger.

...;D Possibly.... no...... i'll tell you when I get home.

TheJosephBanks
01-13-2013, 11:19 PM
Well, shit.. if I remember what I said correctly... my promo is going to be slightly off.

eyehatecena
01-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Great show so far guys.

Faith LeFlur: Oh well, can't win them all. Guess I will just have to nurse my hurt leg with my newly won JBW Bombshell Championship belt.

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/ewawrestling13/candice_zps40e5d96f.jpg

Faith: And Eden, this is not the end- enjoy your victory while you can

Krysys
01-13-2013, 11:53 PM
8 Matches down and 2 to go... Sorry this is going up so late. I do hope it was worth the wait guys

bearkg88
01-13-2013, 11:57 PM
8 Matches down and 2 to go... Sorry this is going up so late. I do hope it was worth the wait guys

It has been :D

eyehatecena
01-14-2013, 12:02 AM
It has been :D

I second this comment

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 01:11 AM
Ok, I've read everything that is up so far. I'm off to bed. I'll give my feedback when the rest is up.

S.E. Zero
01-14-2013, 01:31 AM
Holy fuck balls that was brutal. Jonez vs Andrews was sick from beginning to end. Lot of surprises too like Smyth winning and how The EB retained. Promos have been great including Greed's right at the end so far. Vixxens match was great as well. I'll give proper feedback once the PPV is done but again holy fuck balls seems appropriate to describe the PPV so far. Great...naw...fantastic job :D

Asherdelampyr
01-14-2013, 02:03 AM
Ok, match is up, I think all that is left is the main event, which Krysys has.
please, let me know what you think. it's the second version, the first having died when Citrix crashed and I had to reboot my system.

S.E. Zero
01-14-2013, 03:53 AM
What a way to closeout the PPV. I did not see it coming at all.

Krysys
01-14-2013, 04:23 AM
Ok the show is fully posted. I want to thank Scribbs and Asher for the amazing work they did. Also the promos were outstanding! I truly believe this was the best show TWE has ever put out! With that said...

Best Match:
Best Promo:
Best Piece of Booking:
Best Debut(When Applicable):
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
Any Other Positives:
Any Other Constructive Criticism:
Overall Show Grade:

S.E. Zero
01-14-2013, 04:28 AM
Feedback from me will be given tomorrow ;)

magglis
01-14-2013, 04:38 AM
I'm gonna read the show later and i'm gonna give you my feedback guys:)

Krysys
01-14-2013, 06:00 AM
When I get home I will post the Prediction Contest Winner, they will get to pick the main event of WarPath

TTC
01-14-2013, 07:56 AM
When I get home I will post the Prediction Contest Winner, they will get to pick the main event of WarPath

I just woke and decide to skim the PPV. I might say that was EPIC! My feedback will come after I return from school.

Vandarius
01-14-2013, 08:37 AM
Fucking AMAZING show!! I did NOT see the ending coming at all and I had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly! Very well done! Now for some feedback!

FEEDBACK BELOW IS FILLED WITH SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Best Match: "I Quit" match

Best Promo: This was tough for me. It is between Gaileo, Blue, and Shaz. I loved their promos

Best Piece of Booking: Greed screwing Shaz and giving Darius the win! (Not because I won, I thought the opposite would happen so I was amazed by this!)

Best Debut(When Applicable): Does Mr. Smyth count? :P

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I felt that Sagittarius Blue was made to look too weak. He was eliminated very early on in the match. He and Darius had an awesome one on one match before and I was hoping to see a bit more of it in the fatal fourway.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: As stated above, I think Sagittarius should have had more ring time.

Any Other Positives: All of the matches and promos were fucking brilliant! AND I loved the fact that 5FDP played Burn It Down "live" for Darius's entrance. That made me fan boy a bit. (Favorite band if you couldn't figure it out.)

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not really.

Overall Show Grade: A

Krysys
01-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Fucking AMAZING show!! I did NOT see the ending coming at all and I had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly! Very well done! Now for some feedback!

Best Match: "I Quit" match

Best Promo: This was tough for me. It is between Gaileo, Blue, and Shaz. I loved their promos

Best Piece of Booking: Greed screwing Shaz and giving Darius the win! (Not because I won, I thought the opposite would happen so I was amazed by this!)

Best Debut(When Applicable): Does Mr. Smyth count? :P

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I felt that Sagittarius Blue was made to look too weak. He was eliminated very early on in the match. He and Darius had an awesome one on one match before and I was hoping to see a bit more of it in the fatal fourway.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: As stated above, I think Sagittarius should have had more ring time.

Any Other Positives: All of the matches and promos were fucking brilliant! AND I loved the fact that 5FDP played Burn It Down "live" for Darius's entrance. That made me fan boy a bit. (Favorite band if you couldn't figure it out.)

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not really.

About the bolded, I do apologize as I wanted his part be longer, but in my defense I did write the match at 1 a.m lol

Vandarius
01-14-2013, 09:17 AM
About the bolded, I do apologize as I wanted his part be longer, but in my defense I did write the match at 1 a.m lol

Ahh, I know that feeling. I learned that lesson quickly when the match I wrote was completely shat on by everyone xD

The Tyndall Effect
01-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Victory is mine once more! And I predicted my finish right- sorta ;)
Feedback coming up on my end shortly.

Glamour Girl
01-14-2013, 09:42 AM
I won't have time to read the whole show till later in the afternoon, but OMG the Vixxen's match was epic. You guys write such awesome women's matches and I'm so proud to be the Vixxen's Champion of your fed :D.

Krysys
01-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Ok, I lied.. I will do the Prediction Contest after I wake up.. I am running on E right now and I am surprised I can even type..

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 11:29 AM
Ok, in a word - WOW. How the fuck do I start?

Best Match: The I Quit match.
Best Promo: Gaileo
Best Piece of Booking: Difficult to single anything out. Very much on the money but if I had to pick, it would be Cracko losing the championship, and not because I have it now.
Best Debut(When Applicable): N/A
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The moment where Andrews' wife & kids were introduced at the PPV, the ending of the I Quit match was very predictable.
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Non.
Any Other Positives: Amazing promos, amazing matches.
Any Other Constructive Criticism: Sag Blue needs a title. Most deserving in all feds.

Bask in the glory boys - you have done us all proud.

TheJosephBanks
01-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Gonna sulk some more about losing.

Then gonna post my feedback.

One of these are true.

Only one.

---

Best Match: Main Event

Best Promo: Participants of the Main Event, did a good job building up their match.

Best Piece of Booking: Bringing in Smyth to win the IronFist Title, and having Greed assist Darius

Best Debut(When Applicable): Obviously Smyth debuting.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Sag did look a bit weak going out that early in the match. andkaigenotwinning(this is a joke)

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: While I thought my promo was spiffy and top notch, reading the show my Promo sounds off given it mentioned Smyth not having a match... /after/ he had a match; had I known, or had my promo been earlier, it would have sounded better

Any Other Positives: Whole Show was good. :D

Any Other Constructive Criticism: None that I can think of, except Sag should have been made to look strong

Overall Show Grade: A show. :D

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Gonna sulk some more about losing.

Then gonna post my feedback.

One of these are true.

Only one.

---

Best Match: Main Event

Best Promo: Participants of the Main Event, did a good job building up their match.

Best Piece of Booking: Bringing in Smyth to win the IronFist Title, and having Greed assist Darius

Best Debut(When Applicable): Obviously Smyth debuting.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Sag did look a bit weak going out that early in the match. andkaigenotwinning(this is a joke)

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: While I thought my promo was spiffy and top notch, reading the show my Promo sounds off given it mentioned Smyth not having a match... /after/ he had a match; had I known, or had my promo been earlier, it would have sounded better

Any Other Positives: Whole Show was good. :D

Any Other Constructive Criticism: None that I can think of, except Sag should have been made to look strong

Overall Show Grade: A show. :D

Mr. Smyth: Wow, I wasn't even booked for the PPV and I still came off better than you.

TheJosephBanks
01-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Mr. Smyth: Wow, I wasn't even booked for the PPV and I still came off better than you.

Kaige: Don't even start right now Mr. Smyth, I am not in the mood to listen to your condescending shit.

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Kaige: Don't even start right now Mr. Smyth, I am not in the mood to listen to your condescending shit.

Mr. Smyth: Fair enough. You're probably far too busy polishing your new No Limits title bel....wait, you didn't win? And after all that hype and talking you did? That must be so awkward for you right now. Well, I would let you hold my belt but the problem is that I don't want any of the venereal diseases you carry coming into contact with my championship.

Maybe Scott Cage will let you try again. I'll even take up your offer of those front row tickets, so I can be there to cheer you on. Y'know, while my title is draped over my shoulder, of course.

TheJosephBanks
01-14-2013, 01:35 PM
Mr. Smyth: Fair enough. You're probably far too busy polishing your new No Limits title bel....wait, you didn't win? And after all that hype and talking you did? That must be so awkward for you right now. Well, I would let you hold my belt but the problem is that I don't want any of the venereal diseases you carry coming into contact with my championship.

Maybe Scott Cage will let you try again. I'll even take up your offer of those front row tickets, so I can be there to cheer you on. Y'know, while my title is draped over my shoulder, of course.

Kaige: Look Smyth, congratulations on your surprise match and victory, good on you. But just because you won that title and I wasn't so fortunate, doesn't mean now is the right time to try and rub it in my face. I'm not in the mood right now to deal with it, or you. The best possible thing for you to do is to just the the hell up.

*Kaige looks down and then turns away; walking off down the hall, towel over his head.*

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Kaige: Look Smyth, congratulations on your surprise match and victory, good on you. But just because you won that title and I wasn't so fortunate, doesn't mean now is the right time to try and rub it in my face. I'm not in the mood right now to deal with it, or you. The best possible thing for you to do is to just the the hell up.

*Kaige looks down and then turns away; walking off down the hall, towel over his head.*

Mr. Smyth: Are you threatening me, Mr. Chamberlain? If you are, then that is hilarious. Or maybe I'm the kinda guy who enjoys getting his arse kicked?

Nah. That can't be right. I'm a winner and even if I was looking to get my arse kicked, I wouldn't be looking round here now, would I?

TheJosephBanks
01-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Mr. Smyth: Are you threatening me, Mr. Chamberlain? If you are, then that is hilarious. Or maybe I'm the kinda guy who enjoys getting his arse kicked?

Nah. That can't be right. I'm a winner and even if I was looking to get my arse kicked, I wouldn't be looking round here now, would I?

Kaige:

*Kaige stops and looks up breathing deeply as he listens to Mr. Smyth; he starts to turn around, but thinks better of it and keeps moving, each step seeming a lot more forced than they were before Smyth began to speak.*

magglis
01-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Feedback as i promised

Best Match: I quit match was well written boys and the main event deserves a mention too
Best Promo:Gaileo was really good
Best Piece of Booking: Smyth winning the title he deserves it
Best Debut(When Applicable): Mr Smyth
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope
Any Other Positives: All matches matches were quality, one of the best PPVs I've read in a long time
Any Other Constructive Criticism: I predicted Sag to win the title and i was a little bit sad to see him lose like that but still it wasn't a bad decision.I agree with Benny though, Sag needs a title
Overall Show Grade: A great show:D

No_1eddiefan
01-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Best Match: The main event

Best Promo: I'm gonna give Greed this one.

Best Piece of Booking: Greed helping Darius- I don't know why he did but there's obviously reason behind it and I love it. Can't wait to see the fall out. Also, Smyth winning the IronFist Championship- Benny deserves it for sure.

Best Debut(When Applicable): I don't know if Smyth was a debut, I'm sure I've seen him in TWE before, and I'm not sure I saw any others.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I actually can't see a single bit of booking wrong.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Again, can't see anything wrong.

Any Other Positives: The show lived up to it's standards. All winners deserved it.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Again, nothing I can think of.

Overall Show Grade: A. Hands down, the best TWE show ever.

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Best Match: The main event

Best Promo: I'm gonna give Greed this one.

Best Piece of Booking: Greed helping Darius- I don't know why he did but there's obviously reason behind it and I love it. Can't wait to see the fall out. Also, Smyth winning the IronFist Championship- Benny deserves it for sure.

Best Debut(When Applicable): I don't know if Smyth was a debut, I'm sure I've seen him in TWE before, and I'm not sure I saw any others.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I actually can't see a single bit of booking wrong.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Again, can't see anything wrong.

Any Other Positives: The show lived up to it's standards. All winners deserved it.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Again, nothing I can think of.

Overall Show Grade: A. Hands down, the best TWE show ever.

This is what is confusing me. I've been in TWE since September...

magglis
01-14-2013, 02:00 PM
That is for debut or return

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 02:01 PM
That is for debut or return

I didn't leave. lol

magglis
01-14-2013, 02:06 PM
I didn't leave. lol
I didn't said that you left

TheJosephBanks
01-14-2013, 02:06 PM

I think everyone, including me, was having a laugh and messing around; involving you not having a match and then getting one and winning. xD

Everyone should know you've been here, Smyth and Kaige had a pretty damn good promo a few months ago.

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 02:07 PM

Best Piece of Booking: Smyth winning the title he deserves it

Thanks for the vote of confidence, guys. I'm delighted to be given the ball to run with.

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 02:08 PM
I think everyone, including me, was having a laugh and messing around; involving you not having a match and then getting one and winning. xD

Everyone should know you've been here, Smyth and Kaige had a pretty damn good promo a few months ago.

Ah. Thick moment for me then.

TheJosephBanks
01-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Ah. Thick moment for me then.

I could possibly be wrong. Though that was MY reason for it.

Destruction
01-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the Gaileo love. Felt the best I've done individually for him, although I think Greed did the best promo

Great, great, great show Krysys, Scribby and Asher. A grade for sure

Destruction
01-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the Gaileo love. Felt the best I've done individually for him, although I think Greed did the best promo

Great, great, great show Krysys, Scribby and Asher. A grade for sure

Oh, and I forgot to say, I have a theory for Greed helping Van Darius

I think Greed had VD retain, so that he could take the title away from VD instead of the other 3. Something along those lines is my guess

And yes, I did just quote myself.

Krysys
01-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Ok, so I think this is right, please feel free to double check.

Prediction Contest Results for EOTB

Bear: 142

Vandarius: 132

Shaz: 131

TTE: 114

Maggils: 112

Destruction: 84

Benny: 70

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 08:11 PM

Last. Again. Fail.

Krysys
01-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Last. Again. Fail.

Be glad its a new start. Plenty of time to win. Also, congrats Champ

BennyTheBall
01-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Be glad its a new start. Plenty of time to win. Also, congrats Champ

I never win those things. Doesn't stop me taking part though.

And thanks, boss.

Krysys
01-14-2013, 08:25 PM
- There has been massive speculation that U-Corp Execs have overthrown Marik Sheehan. Rumors are swirling that James Ashford will replace Jared Manning as the GM for TWE WarPath. He has not been reached for comment, except for an interesting tweet posted late last night following Eye of The Behlder.

@JamesAshTWE: Big things expected to happen soon. Things are changing around here

- TWE.com has announced that fan voting for the Ultimate Opportunity Ladder Match that will take place at Legend In The Making, will begin tomorrow afternoon. Ten Names are expected to be announced with the top 6 making it to the match.

S.E. Zero
01-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Best Match: Straight up tie between the I Quit and Main Event matches. Though my personal fav fas the I Quit match. That shit was down right sickening and I loved it all.

Best Promo: I'll go with Darius. He's shown why he's the champ time and time again with promos like the one he did at the PPV. Greed's promo follows, Gaileo's (which I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of but this promo was very solid) and finally Blue's (huge fan of him).....

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/Assets/ProductImages/BOY_BLUE.jpg

Best Piece of Booking: Greed helping Darius retain, very out of nowhere. Smyth winning the gold was a great touch as well.

Best Debut(When Applicable): There were none so.....=/. Just kidding, The Predators in Paradise debut was great and look forward to defending against them.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Going with the masses and say Blue looked a bit weak but that's not to stop the wave of success Blue has and will have in TWE.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Just maybe having the Elite Bloodline face off with their new challengers, The Predators in Paradise after they became the #1 contenders.

Any Other Positives: EPIC. I said it before that it might not even do justice to the PPV and rightfully so. It was amazing from top to bottom.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not at the moment, but I'll let Krysys somehow if I do.

Overall Show Grade: A+ from me. Best TWE show/PPV to date and it only looks to get better from here.

eyehatecena
01-14-2013, 09:40 PM
just got finished reading the rest of the show and was gonna do a crique but instead, i will go along with SEZs comments as i agree with pretty much all of it you guys consitinately put out great shows with shockers here and there especially with SIN. And I thought it was a nice touch with the classic Sloth sleeping with Blankie- just this time Blankies remains were in the urn

G.G.G.
01-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Best Match: Gotta go with the I Quit match, tough call.

Best Promo: Shaz thought he built up the main event well, could feel the emotion

Best Piece of Booking: As everyone else has been saying Smyth winning, thought it was long overdue for him to get a title

Best Debut(When Applicable): N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really, just that Blue looked a bit weak but I'm sure it wasn't intentional

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: No nothing comes to mind

Any Other Positives: Great show, all the matches were well written, all the promo's seemed on point and really helped build and the overall quality of the PPV. Thats one thing that sometimes irks me, not enough promos in a PPV, I think its essential to have those backstage interviews, even if quick, and this PPV had them and it really helped. Especially since everyone did a good job. Also Greed helping Darius retain, really excited to see where that goes

Any Other Constructive Criticism: None

Overall Show Grade: A, great show as I mentioned. Loved the fact that Greed helped Darius retain as mentioned

Asherdelampyr
01-15-2013, 12:36 AM
Best Debut(When Applicable): There were none so.....=/. Just kidding, The Predators in Paradise debut was great and look forward to defending against them.

Glad someone saw them :P was beginning to think y'all just skip over my matches :)
I see PIP accomplishing great things around here :) The TWE tag division is about to seriously catch fire

bearkg88
01-15-2013, 04:01 PM
ok, time to read EOTB and give my thoughts :D

magglis
01-15-2013, 04:08 PM

Ah damn you Bear.

*shakes fist in the air*

bearkg88
01-15-2013, 04:23 PM
Best Match: I quit match
Best Promo: Schweizner
Best Piece of Booking: Smyth being the mystery man. I was expecting a curveball of Smyth being added to the No Limits match on the PPV, so to see different was surprising, but I like the move.
Best Debut(When Applicable): Predators in Paradise
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Blue begin eliminated so early
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None
Any Other Positives: All around excellent PPV. The promos, the matches, all of it was good. The twist ending in the Nathan/Reaper match was great, the main event was really good. Just great stuff hands down.
Any Other Constructive Criticism: None

G.G.G.
01-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Patrick Michaels: Krysys you may have won the match, but you didn't beat me. No you beat Frewin because you know you can't beat me, you needed to take me out, eliminate the strong, and beat the weak. You may feel accomplished with your win, you may feel fulfilled, and while you may have a title shot, know that win was fraud and your title shot as well. You want to truly feel fulfilled and accomplished? Beat me.

TTC
01-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Ryder: Ryku. I know I have not seen the last of you and you know you haven't seen the last of me. So, next time we meet you just won't get a Rough Ryder. I'll make sure you pay for your actions at that poor referee. Then, I'll throw a party and invite you. Only to uninvite you.:p

Krysys
01-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Preview for the next TWE WarPath

- The beginning of the EWNCW Proving Grounds Tournament

- Fan's Choice Main Event

- We begin the road to Legend In The Making

- Greed is expected to address the controversy surrounding his involvement in the Main Event

- We crown a #1 Contender to the BloodOath Championship

- Mr. Smyth will have a celebration

S.E. Zero
01-15-2013, 05:38 PM
>=D I will have some fun writing that Greed promo, I know it. A Proving Ground Tournament? Interesting indeed.

BennyTheBall
01-15-2013, 05:48 PM

- Greed is expected to address the controversy surrounding his involvement in the Main Event

Big budget party, I hope!

magglis
01-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Big budget party, I hope!

Do you want a clown to make animal balloons too?:rolleyes:

BennyTheBall
01-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Do you want a clown to make animal balloons too?:rolleyes:

No, I don't want a clown.

I want Ronald McDonald.

To make balloon animals.

TheJosephBanks
01-15-2013, 05:57 PM

I want Ronald McDonald.

To make balloon animals.

I was expecting a really witty remark about Kaige; so I could mention EWNGP II.

Krysys
01-15-2013, 05:58 PM
>=D I will have some fun writing that Greed promo, I know it. A Proving Ground Tournament? Interesting indeed.

I am eagerly waiting to see what Greed has to say! Also, why is it a surprise about the tournament? I mentioned it already..

Rich Dolan: Indeed it does. Now my final question. TWE.com has just listed that we will be having a EWNCW Proving Ground Tournament, basically to decide who will compete in the next one, interesting enough you are one of the contender's. Thought on this and the possibility of leaving TWE for EWNCW as the World Champion?

Darius: Its funny that you bring that up. I have been in a Proving Grounds match before against Gillz, and we tore the house down, but truth be told I couldn't get the job done, but do you remember why? Gaileo, one of my opponents tonight, fucked me over. He interfered and cost me the match, so I was not promoted to EWNCW. This time will be different, I will fight my way to the finals, and I will beat whoever my opponent may be.

Here is the thing, I will still be the TWE world heavyweight championship while this goes on, and when I win that tournament, and then win the EWNCW Proving Grounds match ... The championship that should be around my waist right now will be going with me so I can show everyone over at EWNCW why I am the TWE world heavyweight champion. I will win the Proving Grounds match, I will move to EWNCW ... STILL your TWE World Heavyweight Champion!

magglis
01-15-2013, 06:01 PM

I want Ronald McDonald.

To make balloon animals.

Is too busy filming shit horror movies;)

S.E. Zero
01-15-2013, 06:01 PM
I am eagerly waiting to see what Greed has to say! Also, why is it a surprise about the tournament? I mentioned it already..

It's no surprise :p Just making it out to be more in my head especially as to who the participants will be.

BennyTheBall
01-15-2013, 06:09 PM
I was expecting a really witty remark about Kaige; so I could mention EWNGP II.

Witty? That doesn't sound like me.

TheJosephBanks
01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Witty? That doesn't sound like me.

Doesn't matter, didn't get what I wanted. :(

BennyTheBall
01-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Doesn't matter, didn't get what I wanted. :(

Congratulations. You, sir, are now a man.

TheJosephBanks
01-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Congratulations. You, sir, are now a man.

I thought I became that when I had that prost--- nevermind.

WOOOOOOOOOOOT

BennyTheBall
01-15-2013, 06:31 PM
I thought I became that when I had that prost--- nevermind.

WOOOOOOOOOOOT

No. When you have a prostate exam, then you're an old man.

TheJosephBanks
01-15-2013, 06:39 PM
No. When you have a prostate exam, then you're an old man.

:( I think I need to call the police then

Krysys
01-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Damn, with PTP, Avenging Angels, and the other new teams TWE's Tag Team Division is rocking!

TheJosephBanks
01-15-2013, 09:28 PM
It does sound like the Tag-Team Division is what's popping right now.

Must get in on that action.

Krysys
01-15-2013, 09:40 PM

Update: The Fans Choice Main Event will be the following

TWE World Champion, Van Darius teaming with Kaige Chamberlin and Jay Cracko to take one the team of Gaileo, TWE No Limits Champion, Scott Cage and The new TWE IronFist Champion, Mr. Smyth!

TheJosephBanks
01-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Update: The Fans Choice Main Event will be the following

TWE World Champion, Van Darius teaming with Kaige Chamberlin and Jay Cracko to take one the team of Gaileo, TWE No Limits Champion, Scott Cage and The new TWE IronFist Champion, Mr. Smyth!

Sounds like a helluva main event.

Also, you must hate the second 'a' in chamberl'a'in. :P

Krysys
01-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Sounds like a helluva main event.

Also, you must hate the second 'a' in chamberl'a'in. :P

I really do always forget it.

Krysys
01-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Wrath: Though are methods are not always clear, everything done is done for the good of sin. Never forget that

TheJosephBanks
01-15-2013, 10:01 PM
I really do always forget it.

:( It's little a heart is broken!

Anyway, good PPV, it was some Grade A stuff.

Hopefully Kaige gets more mic time in 2013 so I can build around him so more.

I'm off.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BennyTheBall
01-15-2013, 10:15 PM
Mr. Smyth: IronFist. I look on to this glorious championship and I wondered where does the term 'IronFist' come from? What is it's history? What great heritage have I inherited? To find the answers, I decided to do some research and if I can be afforded the time, I would like to share what I have found with each and every one of you.

It all starts with a gentleman named Wendell Rand, who discovered the mystical city of K'un L'un as a young boy. During his time in K'un L'un, Wendell saved the life of the city's ruler, Lord Tuan, and was adopted as Tuan's son. However, Wendell eventually left K'un L'un and became a wealthy entrepreneur in the United States. He married socialite, Heather Duncan, and had a child named Daniel.

When Daniel was nine, Wendell organized an expedition to again seek out K'un L'un, taking his wife Heather, his business partner Harold Meachum and, of course, Daniel. During the journey up the mountain, Daniel - who was attached to a tie rope - slipped off the path, taking his mother and father with him. Meachum, who also in love with Heather, forced Wendell to plunge to his death but offered to rescue Heather and Daniel. She rejected his help, preferring to journey without him or die.

Heather and Daniel come across a makeshift bridge that appears out of nowhere and are attacked by a pack of wolves. Heather throws herself on to the wolves to save Daniel and is killed, even as archers from K'un L'un attempt to save her. The archers take the grieving Daniel to see Yu-Ti, the hooded ruler of K'un L'un. When Daniel expresses his desire for vengeance, Yü-Ti apprentices him to Lei Kung, knownas the Thunderer, who teaches him the martial arts.

Daniel proves to be the most gifted of Lei Kung's students. Rand conditions his fists by plunging them into buckets of sand, gravel, and rock to toughen them. At 19, Daniel is given the chance to attain the power of the Iron Fist by fighting and defeating the dragon known as Shou-Lao the Undying, which guarded the molten heart that had been torn from its body. During the battle, Daniel throws himself against the scar of Shou-Lao, which burns a dragon tattoo into his chest. Having killed Shou-Lao, he enters its cave and plunges his fists into a brazier containing the creature's molten heart, emerging with the power of the Iron Fist.

When K'un L'un reappears on Earth after 10 years, Daniel decides to leave and find his father's killer. Returning to New York, Daniel Rand, dressed in the ceremonial garb of the Iron Fist, seeks out Harold Meachum, now head of Meachum Industries. After overcoming a number of attempts on his life, he confronts Meachum in his office, only to find the man legless—an amputation carried out when, after abandoning Daniel and his mother, he was caught in heavy snow and his legs became frostbitten.

Impressed by Iron Fist's abilities, Meachum accepts his fate and tells Iron Fist to kill him, but overcome with pity for this pathetic shell of a man, Iron Fist walks away. At that moment Meachum is murdered by a mysterious ninja and his daughter Joy blames Iron Fist for the death. Eventually, Iron Fist clears his name, aided by his friends Colleen Wing and Misty Knight.

And now that power has been bestowed onto me. Daniel Rand was not the original Iron Fist - there were many before him and there have since been two. Jay Cracko fought valiantly to prove that he was deserving of such a title but when he came up against someone that really matters, it was easy enough to prove that he bought disgrace to the title.

It is up to me to bring prestige to this heritage, and never show weakness. I would not have pitied Meachum - I would have destroyed that man, the same way I have destroyed many of my adversaries. Daniel Rand and Jay Cracko are both weak, and it will not take me long to far surpass both of them. While I will be the modern member of a long lineage of Iron Fists, I will prove to be the most powerful of them all. This title is mine and for you to take it from me, well...

Mr. Smyth brings up his right fist.

...you have to beat me and my Iron Fists.

And that...well, that's what's best for business.

Krysys
01-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Following the approval of the Board, James Ashford has been made GM and will have final say over everything in TWE. He tweeted this earlier.

@JamesAshTWE: With the Board accepting me, my first order of business is to end the suspension of The Seven Deadly Sins.

This comes as a bit of a shocker as SIN sent Ashford to the hospital earlier in November.

We will keep you updated as we learn more

TheJosephBanks
01-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Mr. Smyth: IronFist. I look on to this glorious championship and I wondered where does the term 'IronFist' come from? What is it's history? What great heritage have I inherited? To find the answers, I decided to do some research and if I can be afforded the time, I would like to share what I have found with each and every one of you.

It all starts with a gentleman named Wendell Rand, who discovered the mystical city of K'un L'un as a young boy. During his time in K'un L'un, Wendell saved the life of the city's ruler, Lord Tuan, and was adopted as Tuan's son. However, Wendell eventually left K'un L'un and became a wealthy entrepreneur in the United States. He married socialite, Heather Duncan, and had a child named Daniel.

When Daniel was nine, Wendell organized an expedition to again seek out K'un L'un, taking his wife Heather, his business partner Harold Meachum and, of course, Daniel. During the journey up the mountain, Daniel - who was attached to a tie rope - slipped off the path, taking his mother and father with him. Meachum, who also in love with Heather, forced Wendell to plunge to his death but offered to rescue Heather and Daniel. She rejected his help, preferring to journey without him or die.

Heather and Daniel come across a makeshift bridge that appears out of nowhere and are attacked by a pack of wolves. Heather throws herself on to the wolves to save Daniel and is killed, even as archers from K'un L'un attempt to save her. The archers take the grieving Daniel to see Yu-Ti, the hooded ruler of K'un L'un. When Daniel expresses his desire for vengeance, Yü-Ti apprentices him to Lei Kung, knownas the Thunderer, who teaches him the martial arts.

Daniel proves to be the most gifted of Lei Kung's students. Rand conditions his fists by plunging them into buckets of sand, gravel, and rock to toughen them. At 19, Daniel is given the chance to attain the power of the Iron Fist by fighting and defeating the dragon known as Shou-Lao the Undying, which guarded the molten heart that had been torn from its body. During the battle, Daniel throws himself against the scar of Shou-Lao, which burns a dragon tattoo into his chest. Having killed Shou-Lao, he enters its cave and plunges his fists into a brazier containing the creature's molten heart, emerging with the power of the Iron Fist.

When K'un L'un reappears on Earth after 10 years, Daniel decides to leave and find his father's killer. Returning to New York, Daniel Rand, dressed in the ceremonial garb of the Iron Fist, seeks out Harold Meachum, now head of Meachum Industries. After overcoming a number of attempts on his life, he confronts Meachum in his office, only to find the man legless—an amputation carried out when, after abandoning Daniel and his mother, he was caught in heavy snow and his legs became frostbitten.

Impressed by Iron Fist's abilities, Meachum accepts his fate and tells Iron Fist to kill him, but overcome with pity for this pathetic shell of a man, Iron Fist walks away. At that moment Meachum is murdered by a mysterious ninja and his daughter Joy blames Iron Fist for the death. Eventually, Iron Fist clears his name, aided by his friends Colleen Wing and Misty Knight.

And now that power has been bestowed onto me. Daniel Rand was not the original Iron Fist - there were many before him and there have since been two. Jay Cracko fought valiantly to prove that he was deserving of such a title but when he came up against someone that really matters, it was easy enough to prove that he bought disgrace to the title.

It is up to me to bring prestige to this heritage, and never show weakness. I would not have pitied Meachum - I would have destroyed that man, the same way I have destroyed many of my adversaries. Daniel Rand and Jay Cracko are both weak, and it will not take me long to far surpass both of them. While I will be the modern member of a long lineage of Iron Fists, I will prove to be the most powerful of them all. This title is mine and for you to take it from me, well...

Mr. Smyth brings up his right fist.

...you have to beat me and my Iron Fists.

And that...well, that's what's best for business.

Kaige: 'I did some research' in Mr. Smyth's world, ladies and gentlemen, he read Marvel. Never took you as a comic book fan, let alone Marvel, always saw you as a DC fellow.

OOC: Good stuff though. :D

BennyTheBall
01-16-2013, 12:17 PM
When are the promo assignments going out?

The Tyndall Effect
01-16-2013, 12:18 PM
When are the promo assignments going out?
Nathan St. John approves this message.

Krysys
01-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Ok, update. I am sick as hell and worked an 11 hour shift last night... I have to be back to work in 4 hours.. So needless to say I haven't had much time to planout the show

S.E. Zero
01-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Ok, update. I am sick as hell and worked an 11 hour shift last night... I have to be back to work in 4 hours.. So needless to say I haven't had much time to planout the show

It's totally understandable. We can wait a while for the show to be planned and put out. Along the way posting a house will more than likely help ease the waiting process but we can wait just fine :)

bearkg88
01-16-2013, 10:40 PM

Same here. Got sick 4 hrs into my shift so i left. Luckily my shop is cool about when you work as long as you get your 40. Unluckily for me is the throwing up :/ hope ya get to feeling better bro!

Krysys
01-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Same here. Got sick 4 hrs into my shift so i left. Luckily my shop is cool about when you work as long as you get your 40. Unluckily for me is the throwing up :/ hope ya get to feeling better bro!

The whole thing is crazy.. I got sick Monday, went home a few hours into my shift. My manager decided to give me the day (Tuesday) off, so I could feel better. Only thing is nobody told me. So when I get there the girl who is supposed cover my shift call my manager to find out whats going on. My manager says I need to go home and she needs to work, she didn't like that and decided I should stay so she left. Than my manager calls to say she isn't coming in and I had to stay an extra 3 hours. On top of this I feel like shit

BennyTheBall
01-16-2013, 10:55 PM
The whole thing is crazy.. I got sick Monday, went home a few hours into my shift. My manager decided to give me the day (Tuesday) off, so I could feel better. Only thing is nobody told me. So when I get there the girl who is supposed cover my shift call my manager to find out whats going on. My manager says I need to go home and she needs to work, she didn't like that and decided I should stay so she left. Than my manager calls to say she isn't coming in and I had to stay an extra 3 hours. On top of this I feel like shit

Fail.

Feel better, dude.

scribbler_jones
01-17-2013, 01:14 AM

Sorry to hear that, you guys... Hope you both get well soon!

scribbler_jones
01-17-2013, 01:21 AM
*Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue are in the workout room... Pisces is lifting some monster weights and Sagittarius is spotting her...*

Sagittarius Blue: It's a new year here in TWE, but I feel like we still have so much to do, Pisces... We both came this close to becoming titleholders... and we both came up short. I feel like we need to do something... BIG.

Pisces Pink: Don't feel bad, babe... we just got here if you really think about it. For both of us, I think we've been doing a hell of a job. Almost every Vixxen in the back is scared to go to to toe with me... and everyone knows that you're nobody to fuck with. But I agree fo' sho': we need to make a statement. We need to put 'em all on notice and show 'em how real shit's bout to get.

Sagittarius Blue: ... Yeah. Let me hit these weights, Pisces... we got some training to do!

S.E. Zero
01-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Sig pic is huge bro!!! Haha always fun to read Star Signs bits :D

scribbler_jones
01-17-2013, 01:34 AM
Sig pic is huge bro!!! Haha always fun to read Star Signs bits :D

Sorry about that... when I first made it, I kinda overshot the size... I'm in the process of resizing it - I think it's just a bit... much. And thanks!

The Tyndall Effect
01-17-2013, 01:45 PM
If I may, the beginning of my first fully-created BTB is here!
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?30474-TTE-Presents-LOWO
If anyone wants to take a look-see, I'd be much obliged. ;)

scribbler_jones
01-17-2013, 03:03 PM
If I may, the beginning of my first fully-created BTB is here!
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?30474-TTE-Presents-LOWO
If anyone wants to take a look-see, I'd be much obliged. ;)

Forgive my ignorance... but what's a BTB?

The Tyndall Effect
01-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Forgive my ignorance... but what's a BTB?
Basically a fed you fully control- all the wrestlers, matches, etc., unless you get a partner or something.
You can book TNA or WWE or whatever your own way or do what I did and make a completely-created fed.

scribbler_jones
01-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Basically a fed you fully control- all the wrestlers, matches, etc., unless you get a partner or something.
You can book TNA or WWE or whatever your own way or do what I did and make a completely-created fed.

Cool! Gotta take a gander...

Glamour Girl
01-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Cool! Gotta take a gander...

Lol Scribbler I asked that very question earlier in almost the same exact words.

bearkg88
01-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Cage: I told all of you. None of you believed me. Maybe now you'll stop to think for a second before you disregard my words.

scribbler_jones
01-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Cage: I told all of you. None of you believed me. Maybe now you'll stop to think for a second before you disregard my words.

Sagittarius Blue: What words? :confused: I wasn't listening.

TTC
01-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Sagittarius Blue: What words? :confused: I wasn't listening.

Ryder: Wait, wait, wait. He speaks?!

Krysys
01-18-2013, 03:13 AM
I can hear the crickets chirpping

S.E. Zero
01-18-2013, 04:51 AM
I can hear the crickets chirpping

Greed: That's what happens when TWE made it so us Sins were forced to remain quiet for no good reason, but now....seems Ashford made a wise call in lifting the suspension that limited Sin.

Now we can speak freely but we will let our actions speak much louder than or words ever could such as my actions at EOTB. Soon explained for those unfit to see the reason behind to get a grasp of what's to come.

Sin is back and we're going to be even deadlier than ever before.

Glamour Girl
01-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Eden Sky stands in front of the camera with a big grin on her face as she holds her title over her shoulder.

Interviewer: Excuse me Miss Sky may I take a moment of your time to ask just one question?

Eden: I suppose so, but make it quick.

Interviewer: Certainly. Now that you, the beautiful Eden Sky, have managed to hold onto your title after facing Faith Lefleur in that cage match who do you think should be your next challenger and what kind of match are you most looking forward to defending your title in?

Eden *chuckles*: Is this some kind of a joke?

Interviewer: Umm no.

Eden becomes a bit annoyed.

Eden *scoffs*: Why would I want to defend my title against any of the losers in this fed? None of them deserve to get a title shot from me. I work harder than anyone in this company and do I ever get a thank you? No I don't. So to answer your question I don't think I should have any challengers for my title until I see someone rise up to my level, which isn't very likely. And as for your second question about which match type the answer is none.

Eden rolls her eyes, shakes her head and walks away.

BennyTheBall
01-18-2013, 10:15 AM
It's snowing so bad, it took me four hours to get to work and now it looks like I may have to stop here as I won't be able to get out. :(

scribbler_jones
01-18-2013, 10:30 AM
It's snowing so bad, it took me four hours to get to work and now it looks like I may have to stop here as I won't be able to get out. :(

Damn bro, that sounds rough! Be careful out there - snow is treacherous! I've learned that the hard way :(

BennyTheBall
01-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Damn bro, that sounds rough! Be careful out there - snow is treacherous! I've learned that the hard way :(

Did you kill a snowman?

Krysys
01-18-2013, 11:14 AM
TWE House Show LIVE
Time: Tonight...
(Whenever Krysys Posts it..)

Don't miss the return of Lust and Envy, The Sisters of Sin, who return to the ring to compete for the first time in over 2 months to take on Sasha and Barbie Panzer!

Eden Sky will face off against AshAttack in a Non-Title Match

Mr. Smyth defends his newly won IronFist Championship against the former Champion, Jay Cracko

Scarfo Jonez will face Carter Krysys!

Also advertised to appear:
Kaige Chamberlin
Matt Ryder
TWE No Limits Champion Scott Cage
TWE World Champion Van Darius
and MORE...

TheJosephBanks
01-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Did you kill a snowman?

He probably traveled with the Doctor.

eyehatecena
01-18-2013, 11:51 AM
i do not envy you guys with the bad snowing. Down here, never had it that bad. If we get snow at all its flurries or two inches at most- if not snow it will sleet. Had what was probably our only snow of the year night before last(flurries). Its cold as hell the last few days though

TheJosephBanks
01-18-2013, 11:56 AM
It stormed here, got some snow, much to my chagrin, and then the weather kept knocking my power out.

eyehatecena
01-18-2013, 12:25 PM
It stormed here, got some snow, much to my chagrin, and then the weather kept knocking my power out.

You probably got the system that came through Louisiana, Mississipp, Alabama and Georgia. Its still better than that weather system that came through here on Xmas day- a pretty bad tornado(an e4) wipe out a few houses, and other damage about 10 miles away from here

S.E. Zero
01-18-2013, 01:03 PM
TWE House Show LIVELocation: Charleston, South CarolinaTime: Tonight...(Whenever Krysys Posts it..)Don't miss the return of Lust and Envy, The Sisters of Sin, who return to the ring to compete for the first time in over 2 months to take on Sasha and Barbie Panzer!Eden Sky will face off against AshAttack in a Non-Title MatchMr. Smyth defends his newly won IronFist Championship against the former Champion, Jay CrackoScarfo Jonez will face Carter Krysys!Also advertised to appear: Kaige ChamberlinMatt RyderTWE No Limits Champion Scott CageTWE World Champion Van Dariusand MORE...Really looking forward to this House Show.

eyehatecena
01-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Really looking forward to this House Show.

Me too. Not sure if to root for Lust and Envy(since I am in Sin) or Sasha and Barbie Panzer(Since they are mine. Also can't wait to see if the rest of Sin show up

Destruction
01-18-2013, 02:06 PM
5000th post!

Bitches!