PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

bearkg88
12-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Indeed it is

Cage: The days draw closer to my title defense, and the inevitable moment when I retain my championship

TheJosephBanks
12-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Cage: The days draw closer to my title defense, and the inevitable moment when I retain my championship

Kaige: The world has a term for what you are speaking about, it's called 'Your Dreams'. The fact is, that title is coming to me, and I shall hold it high and be a better champion than you can ever hope to be.

The Tyndall Effect
12-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Nathan: Sometimes I wonder if the people around here who boast about being champion, or claim they'll be the next great champion know exactly what a champion is.

CricketTragic
12-31-2012, 04:09 AM
Nathan: Sometimes I wonder if the people around here who boast about being champion, or claim they'll be the next great champion know exactly what a champion is.

Israel: I could not agree with you more Nathan and it seems we have failed to meet so allow me to introduce myself to you, My name is Israel Pamich and you are?

The Tyndall Effect
12-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Israel: I could not agree with you more Nathan and it seems we have failed to meet so allow me to introduce myself to you, My name is Israel Pamich and you are?
Nathan: The Canadian Conqueror, the Undefeated Nathan St. John. A pleasure.

scribbler_jones
12-31-2012, 02:45 PM
*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink stand at the top of the TWE building, looking out at the horizon before them...*

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, we've had one hell of a year. It doesn't feel that long ago that we came here, fresh out of the box, laced up our wrestling boots and did something neither of us have done in our lives. We have had our ups and downs... we've had some hellacious wars... we've had the time of our lives here.

Pisces Pink: And we've done so much of it together. *sighs dreamily* My dreams have come true here, Sagittarius. *turns and looks at Sagittarius* I've made it here... all because of you.

*Sagittarius Blue looks into Pisces Pink's eyes...*

Sagittarius Blue: And you... I've been able to keep going and giving it my best... with you at my side.

*The two Star Signs look deeply into each other's eyes... ... and kiss. Sharing a moment of peace and happiness under the daytime sky.*

Pisces Pink: Here's to a year of great times, sweetie...

Sagittarius Blue: And to a year of greatness ahead of us. The stars have aligned... and we will shine like never before.

Poot-Hair
12-31-2012, 04:04 PM
I have a new blog up on the main board for those of you who want to take a gander at it. "Was That A Poot 10; Grabbin' 'em By The BooBoos" is the name. Any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?44371-Was-That-A-Poot-10-Grabbin-em-By-The-Booboos

S.E. Zero
12-31-2012, 05:46 PM
Happy New Year's in advance since the site will more than likely be down later on. Wanna wish everyone the best and may you have a wonderful 2013.

bearkg88
01-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Cage: I wonder where everyone is. Probably off nursing a hang over and waking up next to hookers covered in pudding. No worries...I will elevate this company to glory once more at Eye of the Beholder.

Vandarius
01-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Cage: I wonder where everyone is. Probably off nursing a hang over and waking up next to hookers covered in pudding. No worries...I will elevate this company to glory once more at Eye of the Beholder.

*Darius laughs*

Darius: That was a good one, I'll admit.

bearkg88
01-01-2013, 12:10 PM
*Darius laughs*

Darius: That was a good one, I'll admit.

Cage: You're damn right it's a good one, because it's a true one...Punk

Vandarius
01-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Cage: You're damn right it's a good one, because it's a true one...Punk

*Darius looks at his world championship*

Darius: Yeah, I'm the punk alright. Ha.

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 12:12 PM

Kaige: Hey! Some of these women are high class!

*Kaige rolls out from under the blankets in the lockerroom, half dressed and smelling of pudding.*

More to the point, at Eye of the Beholder, this company will be elevated - when you lose your title.

bearkg88
01-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Kaige: Hey! Some of these women are high class!

*Kaige rolls out from under the blankets in the lockerroom, half dressed and smelling of pudding.*

More to the point, at Eye of the Beholder, this company will be elevated - when you lose your title.

Cage wipes pudding off of his No Limits Championship

Cage: Yeah. The day I lose this title to you is the day Sagittarius Blue becomes the World Champ...and guess what...that day will never come

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Cage wipes pudding off of his No Limits Championship

Cage: Yeah. The day I lose this title to you is the day Sagittarius Blue becomes the World Champ...and guess what...that day will never come

Kaige: I don't know about Sagittarius, or his ambitions for the World Championship, but my day will come at Eye of the Beholder - when I walk out as the No Limits Champion.

*Kaige smirks and looks around.*

Kaige: Now, on to more pressing matters, have you seen my shirt?

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 08:23 PM
The Android: The Android has his eye on the shiny piece of metal around the waist of Scott Cage called the no limits championship because The Android truly has no limits!

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 08:32 PM
The Android: The Android has his eye on the shiny piece of metal around the waist of Scott Cage called the no limits championship because The Android truly has no limits!

Kaige: Woah, get in line, boy. That championship is mine, and if you have a problem with that, then you are more than welcome to meet me in that ring.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Kaige: Woah, get in line, boy. That championship is mine, and if you have a problem with that, then you are more than welcome to meet me in that ring.

The Android: The Android didn't know that there were lines. So you're telling the Android if he waits in this line, he will get a championship match? Hmm.. there is a problem with that boy. The Android isn't a very patient guy! He wants a championship and he wants it now! You want to meet The Android in the ring? When?! The Android don't care when or where!!

TTC
01-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Ryder: I think we all need to calm down and fist bump a little.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2654179_o.gif

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Ryder: I think we all need to calm down and fist bump a little.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2654179_o.gif

The Android: The Android thinks that you should shut the fuck up, before he fucks you up.

TTC
01-01-2013, 08:50 PM
The Android: The Android thinks that you should shut the fuck up, before he fucks you up.
Ryder: 2 things. Why do you talk in 3rd person? Second, how about after I'm done with Ryku, I fist pump your sorry ass face.

bearkg88
01-01-2013, 08:52 PM

Divine: wo wo wo...Divine may not be in TWE permanently, and while Divine will go back to EWNCW after the proving grounds match...Divine can not sit idly by as some chumpette rips Divine off. Divine speaks in third person you chuckle head...so find another catch

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Ryder: 2 things. Why do you talk in 3rd person? Second, how about after I'm done with Ryku, I fist pump your sorry ass face.

The Android: The Android isn't even going to dignify that with a reply, however if you ever threaten The Android again.. he will more the fist pump your lousy ass face, he will break it.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Divine: wo wo wo...Divine may not be in TWE permanently, and while Divine will go back to EWNCW after the proving grounds match...Divine can not sit idly by as some chumpette rips Divine off. Divine speaks in third person you chuckle head...so find another catch

The Android: What is this talking in third person you keep telling The Android about? This is just how he talks. Chuckle head, are you saying that The Android is humorous? You are a strange one.. aren't you?

TTC
01-01-2013, 08:58 PM
The Android: The Android isn't even going to dignify that with a reply, however if you ever threaten The Android again.. he will more the fist pump your lousy ass face, he will break it.
Ryder: I ain't of you bro. If you are a bro and not hoeski.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Ryder: I ain't of you bro. If you are a bro and not hoeski.

The Android: The Android has a question for you...

TTC
01-01-2013, 09:02 PM
The Android: The Android has a question for you...
Ryder: Actually, wait.

*Goes and gets a chair, bud light lime and popcorn. Sits down and gets cozy.*

Okay, I'm ready for your, oh so anticipating question.

bearkg88
01-01-2013, 09:02 PM
The Android: What is this talking in third person you keep telling The Android about? This is just how he talks. Chuckle head, are you saying that The Android is humorous? You are a strange one.. aren't you?

Divine: Talking like this "Hi, The Androids name is The Android. And the Android is a dumbass...but if you screw with The Android, the Android will fuck you up"

*Divine pauses*

Divine: Damn...does Divine sound that retarded too? Anyways Motorola, Divine isn't calling you funny, or chuckle filled, no...Divine is calling you the king of the cell phone jack asses...so go back to Verizon or At&t or Sprint and let them sell your ass for a penny because even then you ain't worth that much

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Ryder: Actually, wait.

*Goes and gets a chair, bud light lime and popcorn. Sits down and gets cozy.*

Okay, I'm ready for your, oh so anticipating question.

The Android: Who are you?

*Waits for a response, but as soon as you start to answer*

The Android: It doesn't matter who you are!

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 09:07 PM
The Android: The Android didn't know that there were lines. So you're telling the Android if he waits in this line, he will get a championship match? Hmm.. there is a problem with that boy. The Android isn't a very patient guy! He wants a championship and he wants it now! You want to meet The Android in the ring? When?! The Android don't care when or where!!

Kaige: People in hell want ice water, so I don't really give a damn what an 'Android' wants. So how about you serve your primary function, call down to the local super wal-mart, and see if they got that industrial sized pool I ordered a week or so ago. When you do that, you let me know, then I'll meet you in the ring, kick your ass and go on about hosting the fourth Pool Pudding Tournament, right here in TWE!

TTC
01-01-2013, 09:08 PM
The Android: Who are you?

*Waits for a response, but as soon as you start to answer*

Ryder: Oh great. A Rocky ripoff. This worse than a Zack Ryder ripoff.

*Pauses for a minute and realizes.....*

Ryder: Never mind.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Divine: Talking like this "Hi, The Androids name is The Android. And the Android is a dumbass...but if you screw with The Android, the Android will fuck you up"

*Divine pauses*

Divine: Damn...does Divine sound that retarded too? Anyways Motorola, Divine isn't calling you funny, or chuckle filled, no...Divine is calling you the king of the cell phone jack asses...so go back to Verizon or At&t or Sprint and let them sell your ass for a penny because even then you ain't worth that much

The Android: It doesn't matter what you say, or how you talk because you always sound retarded! Motorola? Why are people comparing The Android to cell phones? The Android doesn't even have a cell phone. Cell phones are a lot like you Divine, they are unreliable, freeze up when you try to do too many things at once, and most importantly... they drop service. Much like you drop the ball, and freeze up at key moments. About the Android's prestige....say that when he has championship gold around his waist. Until then...I will leave you with this....

*The Android gives Divine the finger*

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Kaige: People in hell want ice water, so I don't really give a damn what an 'Android' wants. So how about you serve your primary function, call down to the local super wal-mart, and see if they got that industrial sized pool I ordered a week or so ago. When you do that, you let me know, then I'll meet you in the ring, kick your ass and go on about hosting the fourth Pool Pudding Tournament, right here in TWE!

The Android: The Android isn't your bitch, so why don't you call an ambulance, because after you meet The Android in the ring... You will need it.

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 09:17 PM
The Android: The Android isn't your bitch, so why don't you call an ambulance, because after you meet The Android in the ring... You will need it.

Kaige: See, what I'm hearing is... blahblahblah. What I should be hearing from you is, "Hello, this is Kaige's Ted, and I am calling to ask about the industrial sized pool, Mr. Kaige Chamberlain, asked for."

bearkg88
01-01-2013, 09:22 PM
The Android: It doesn't matter what you say, or how you talk because you always sound retarded! Motorola? Why are people comparing The Android to cell phones? The Android doesn't even have a cell phone. Cell phones are a lot like you Divine, they are unreliable, freeze up when you try to do too many things at once, and most importantly... they drop service. Much like you drop the ball, and freeze up at key moments. About the Android's prestige....say that when he has championship gold around his waist. Until then...I will leave you with this....

*The Android gives Divine the finger*

Divine: Divine sounds retarded? Divine sounds retarded!? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Don't worry Mr Roboto, Divine is going to be keeping a close eye on you. Who knows, maybe you'll vanish and mysteriously go the future? Or you'll start rambling about how you've come from the future to save the chosen one who will rise up against the machines. Either way, Divine will be a keeping a close eye on you.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Kaige: See, what I'm hearing is... blahblahblah. What I should be hearing from you is, "Hello, this is Kaige's Ted, and I am calling to ask about the industrial sized pool, Mr. Kaige Chamberlain, asked for."

The Android: You know what you can do with that industrial sized pool? You can bend over, turn that son-bitch sideways, and shove it up your candy ass!

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 09:23 PM
The Android: You know what you can do with that industrial sized pool? You can bend over, turn that son-bitch sideways, and shove it up your candy ass!

Kaige: Again, I'm hearing "Blahblahblahblah" when I should be hearing, "Thank you for the information, I'll let him know."

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Divine: Divine sounds retarded? Divine sounds retarded!? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Don't worry Mr Roboto, Divine is going to be keeping a close eye on you. Who knows, maybe you'll vanish and mysteriously go the future? Or you'll start rambling about how you've come from the future to save the chosen one who will rise up against the machines. Either way, Divine will be a keeping a close eye on you.

The Android: The Android is starting to think you might have a crush on him, you wanting to keep an eye on him and all that. Seems a little creepy to the Android. If you are that's cool, but the Android doesn't swing that way.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Kaige: Again, I'm hearing "Blahblahblahblah" when I should be hearing, "Thank you for the information, I'll let him know."

The Android: The Android will relay some information onto you. Mr. Kaige Chamberlain.. wow your parents really named you that? You must have been bullied and harassed a lot... Anyway.. where was The Android.. ah yes he was saying Mr. Chamberlain, watch your back because the Android is coming after your championship contender spot.

TTC
01-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Matt: Seriously, who the fuck is this guy and why should give a damn about him?

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Matt: Seriously, who the fuck is this guy and why should give a damn about him?

The Android: Who the hell are you?

*waits for the answer*

The Android:The Android will tell you why you should give a damn about him, in fact why don't you find out in the ring sometime?

TTC
01-01-2013, 09:32 PM
The Android: Who the hell are you?

*waits for the answer*

The Android:The Android will tell you why you should give a damn about him, in fact why don't you find out in the ring sometime?
Ryder: Look Rocky ripoff, I wouldn't mind pumping your face do the ground. I'll actually just do it for laughs of course.

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 09:37 PM
The Android: The Android will relay some information onto you. Mr. Kaige Chamberlain.. wow your parents really named you that? You must have been bullied and harassed a lot... Anyway.. where was The Android.. ah yes he was saying Mr. Chamberlain, watch your back because the Android is coming after your championship contender spot.

Kaige: Bullied? No, I was the bully. I was also the rich kid, the popular kid, the best kid, better than the rest of the people in class with me and definitely better than anyone on the TWE Roster today. You are more than welcome to come after that spot, but you won't get it. So get in line and wait for me to win the title - then you can have the second shot at it, right after Mr. Smyth.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Ryder: Look Rocky ripoff, I wouldn't mind pumping your face do the ground. I'll actually just do it for laughs of course.

The Android: Who is this Rocky you speak of? If you want to meet the Android in the ring, tell him when and where.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Kaige: Bullied? No, I was the bully. I was also the rich kid, the popular kid, the best kid, better than the rest of the people in class with me and definitely better than anyone on the TWE Roster today. You are more than welcome to come after that spot, but you won't get it. So get in line and wait for me to win the title - then you can have the second shot at it, right after Mr. Smyth.

The Android: The Android was the one who beat up the bullies. If you have to tell The Android you were all those things it's probably not true, but that doesn't matter... just like you don't matter. What matter is The Android isn't waiting, the Android is going to take your spot and you can get in line after him.

TTC
01-01-2013, 09:42 PM
The Android: Who is this Rocky you speak of? If you want to meet the Android in the ring, tell him when and where.
Ryder: Don't act dumb, but you might actually be and your only way in life is wrestling. I actually feel bad for your stupidity aka retard. You know what? Fine, to make you feel like a special little bro, I'll get in the ring with you. Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you special kind of bro.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Ryder: Don't act dumb, but you might actually be and your only way in life is wrestling. I actually feel bad for your stupidity aka retard. You know what? Fine, to make you feel like a special little bro, I'll get in the ring with you. Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you special kind of bro.

The Android: The Android isn't a dumbass like you are. You were probably in special ed classes, most everyone on this roster was. It's okay, let it all out, but do it over there... The Android wants nothing to do with it.

TTC
01-01-2013, 09:47 PM
The Android: The Android isn't a dumbass like you are. You were probably in special ed classes, most everyone on this roster is. It's okay, let it all out, but do it over there... The Android wants nothing to do with it.
Ryder: You're right. I was in special ed classes, but I was in them to help my little brother. You know you just made me mad and sad. I'm going to beat your ass.

TheJosephBanks
01-01-2013, 09:47 PM
The Android: The Android was the one who beat up the bullies. If you have to tell The Android you were all those things it's probably not true, but that doesn't matter... just like you don't matter. What matter is The Android isn't waiting, the Android is going to take your spot and you can get in line after him.

Kaige: You are more than welcome to try. We can do this right here, next week, at the next PPV. Go talk to the boss and get it set up, cellphone.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Ryder: You're right. I was in special ed classes, but I was in them to help my little brother. You know you just made me mad and sad. I'm going to beat your ass.

The Android: Stop lying, The Android knows you don't have a little brother!

Kaige: You are more than welcome to try. We can do this right here, next week, at the next PPV. Go talk to the boss and get it set up, cellphone.

The Android: The Android doesn't need permission to kick someone's ass, he does it when he damn well pleases!

TTC
01-01-2013, 10:07 PM
The Android: Stop lying, The Android knows you don't have a little brother!

The Android: The Android doesn't need permission to kick someone's ass, he does it when he damn well pleases!
Ryder: Yes I do! Why would I need to lie, you wannabe stalker?

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Ryder: Yes I do! Why would I need to lie, you wannabe stalker?

The Android: Good one...Jabroni, know your role and shut your damn mouth! The Android is done with you.

TTC
01-01-2013, 10:13 PM
The Android: Good one...Jabroni, know your role and shut your damn mouth! The Android is done with you.
Ryder: Shut it! You Rock wannabe.And you're obviously are doing it wrong.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Ryder: Shut it! You Rock wannabe.And you're obviously are doing it wrong.

The Android: Why don't you shut the hell up and go fist bump somewhere?

TTC
01-01-2013, 10:15 PM
The Android: Why don't you shut the hell up and go fist bump somewhere?
Ryder: Nah, I'm very good here.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Ryder: Nah, I'm very good here.

The Android: The Android is done with you anyway, so get out of his face!

TTC
01-01-2013, 10:18 PM
The Android: The Android is done with you anyway, so get out of his face!
Ryder: The Android ain't worth for shit!

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Ryder: The Android ain't worth for shit!

The Android: Is this the best TWE has to offer?

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 10:29 PM
The Android: Is this the best TWE has to offer?

*Sagittarius Blue shows up on cue.*

Sagittarius Blue: You called?

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 10:32 PM
*Sagittarius Blue shows up on cue.*

Sagittarius Blue: You called?

The Android: Who in the blue hell are you?

*waits for answer*

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 10:35 PM
The Android: Who in the blue hell are you?

*waits for answer*

*Sagittarius Blue looks at this character for a moment, head cocked sideways...*

Sagittarius Blue: ... And who in the blue hell are YOU?

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 10:40 PM
*Sagittarius Blue looks at this character for a moment, head cocked sideways...*

Sagittarius Blue: ... And who in the blue hell are YOU?

*raises eyebrow*

The Android: I am The Android, the one the only.. hell raising, eyebrow raising, ass kicking, pussy licking, stomp on the gas, then put a boot in their ass. That is who he is.

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 10:55 PM
*raises eyebrow*

The Android: I am The Android, the one the only.. hell raising, eyebrow raising, ass kicking, pussy licking, stomp on the gas, then put a boot in their ass. That is who he is.

Sagittarius Blue: ...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *gasps for breath, tries to put the straight face back on... but can't. And continues laughing.*

TTC
01-01-2013, 10:58 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *gasps for breath, tries to put the straight face back on... but can't. And continues laughing.*
Ryder: Hey bro! It ain't fun to laugh at retarded people.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 11:00 PM

*raises eyebrow*

The Android: Are you laughing at The Android?

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Ryder: Hey bro! It ain't fun to laugh at retarded people.

The Android: You were the one that was in special ed classes, not the Android.

TTC
01-01-2013, 11:03 PM
The Android: You were the one that was in special ed classes, not the Android.
Ryder: To help out my little bro!

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Ryder: To help out my little bro!

The Android: Excuses, Excuses.

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 11:05 PM
*raises eyebrow*

The Android: Are you laughing at The Android?

*Sagittarius Blue straightens back up. Straight face on.*

Sagittarius Blue: Yes. I am laughing at "The Android." *snickers.*

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 11:10 PM
*Sagittarius Blue straightens back up. Straight face on.*

Sagittarius Blue: Yes. I am laughing at "The Android." *snickers.*

*The Android walks up to Sagittarius*

The Android: The Android can give you something to cry about..

TTC
01-01-2013, 11:12 PM
The Android: Excuses, Excuses.
Ryder: It's the truth, bro!

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 11:12 PM
*The Android walks up to Sagittarius*

The Android: The Android can give you something to cry about..

*Sagittarius Blue mans up quick and looks The Android in the eyes...*

Sagittarius Blue: And I can make you regret trying.

TTC
01-01-2013, 11:13 PM

Ryder: You know better than to hit special ed kiddos.

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Ryder: You know better than to hit special ed kiddos.

Sagittarius Blue: Nah bro, this is a man with the mind of a child and enough ego to rip off The Rock. And threatening me? HELL NO.

TTC
01-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Nah bro, this is a man with the mind of a child and enough ego to rip off The Rock. And threatening me? HELL NO.
Ryder: I'm just warning you to be careful with our extra duper special friend here.

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Ryder: I'm just warning you to be careful with our extra duper special friend here.

Sagittarius Blue: Don't worry bro - it's his naptime, and I want to help him go to sleep :)

TTC
01-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Don't worry bro - it's his naptime, and I want to help him go to sleep :)
Ryder: Carry on then. Woo Woo Woo...

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 11:26 PM

*The Android pushes Sagittarius Blue out of the way and walks away*

The Android: The Android doesn't fight jabroni's.

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 11:31 PM
*The Android pushes Sagittarius Blue out of the way and walks away*

The Android: The Android doesn't fight jabroni's.

*Sagittarius Blue grabs The Android's shoulder and spins him back around, and is looking PISSED.*

Sagittarius Blue: Good. Let's do this.

AreYaSerious
01-01-2013, 11:33 PM
*Sagittarius Blue grabs The Android's shoulder and spins him back around, and is looking PISSED.*

Sagittarius Blue: Good. Let's do this.

*Android has a pissed off look in face*

The Android: Don't touch The Android! He will make you regret doing that.

scribbler_jones
01-01-2013, 11:40 PM
*Android has a pissed off look in face*

The Android: Don't touch The Android! He will make you regret doing that.

Sagittarius Blue (bordering on beserker): You touched me first. And the only regret I'll have is how much of your blood gets on me when I'm done with you.

bearkg88
01-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Sagittarius Blue (bordering on beserker): You touched me first. And the only regret I'll have is how much of your blood gets on me when I'm done with you.

*Cage looks around, seeing the two men are in the locker room near the showers*

Cage: Wo wo wo! Hold on, this is starting to get a little too weird for me. I'm more of a pudding and pools with girls kind of guy, not a showers and touching with other guys kind of guy. Sagittarius, Android, have at it, but I'm going with my championship to someplace less...disgusting

S.E. Zero
01-02-2013, 05:23 PM
My promo is in. Finally finished it, lol been writing little bits each day till today, got that little f'er finished.

BennyTheBall
01-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Mr. Smyth sees pudding and empty beer bottles.

Mr. Smyth: Time was, people used to wrestle around here.

TheJosephBanks
01-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Kaige: And soon, there will be a donkey added to the mix.

BennyTheBall
01-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Kaige: And soon, there will be a donkey added to the mix.

Mr. Smyth: Not a bad idea. Donkey walker can be one of your roles when you start working for me.

TheJosephBanks
01-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Mr. Smyth: Not a bad idea. Donkey walker can be one of your roles when you start working for me.

Kaige: You're right, it's not a bad idea. You'll look good tending to the donkey.

AreYaSerious
01-02-2013, 08:34 PM

The Android: That's funny The Android doesn't regret anything, You aren't on his lists of worries anyway, so do him a favor. Go make him a bologna sammick, and don't forget the cheese bitch!

*Cage looks around, seeing the two men are in the locker room near the showers*

Cage: Wo wo wo! Hold on, this is starting to get a little too weird for me. I'm more of a pudding and pools with girls kind of guy, not a showers and touching with other guys kind of guy. Sagittarius, Android, have at it, but I'm going with my championship to someplace less...disgusting

The Android: Where are you going with The Android's title? Gay jokes? The Android gets more pussy in a week then you ever will in a life time. The Android is coming after your championship, and mark his words...... He will be Champion.

BennyTheBall
01-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Kaige: You're right, it's not a bad idea. You'll look good tending to the donkey.

Mr. Smyth: I just thought - working for me would be your first job, wouldn't it?

TheJosephBanks
01-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Mr. Smyth: I just thought - working for me would be your first job, wouldn't it?

Kaige: Taking care of a Donkey, would be the first hard working job you'll ever have too - isn't it?

BennyTheBall
01-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Kaige: Taking care of a Donkey, would be the first hard working job you'll ever have too - isn't it?

Mr. Smyth: Actually, no it wouldn't. I started from the very bottom and made my way to the top. I'm the epitome of the American Dream. Amusingly, it's a English man who achieved that, and not an American.

Bearing in mind as well that American is not a nation of it's own - it should still be part of the British Empire. The Declaration of Independence was not only illegal, but actually treasonable. There is no legal principle then or now to allow a group of citizens to establish their own laws because they want to. What if Texas decided today it wanted to secede from the Union?

Lincoln made the case against secession and he was right. The Declaration of Independence itself, in the absence of any recognised legal basis, had to appeal to "natural law", an undefined concept, and to "self-evident truths", that is to say truths for which no evidence could be provided.

The grievances listed in the Declaration were too trivial to justify secession. The main one - no taxation without representation - was no more than a wish on the part of the colonists, to avoid paying for the expense of protecting them against the French during seven years of arduous war and conflict.

TheJosephBanks
01-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Mr. Smyth: Actually, no it wouldn't. I started from the very bottom and made my way to the top. I'm the epitome of the American Dream. Amusingly, it's a English man who achieved that, and not an American.

Bearing in mind as well that American is not a nation of it's own - it should still be part of the British Empire. The Declaration of Independence was not only illegal, but actually treasonable. There is no legal principle then or now to allow a group of citizens to establish their own laws because they want to. What if Texas decided today it wanted to secede from the Union?

Lincoln made the case against secession and he was right. The Declaration of Independence itself, in the absence of any recognised legal basis, had to appeal to "natural law", an undefined concept, and to "self-evident truths", that is to say truths for which no evidence could be provided.

The grievances listed in the Declaration were too trivial to justify secession. The main one - no taxation without representation - was no more than a wish on the part of the colonists, to avoid paying for the expense of protecting them against the French during seven years of arduous war and conflict.

Kaige: You made it to the top and I was born there - my parents did they exact same thing that you did, and I'm better for it. I know what it's like to be at the top of the mountain, English or not; I am an American and I am living the American dream. Parents build what they have in order to pass it on to their children, and mine did their job perfectly.

It doesn't matter if you worked hard, or if you were born there, the only thing that matters is that you maintain that position for as long as your body, mind, and spirit can maintain it and that is just what I plan on doing. You can say I've never had a job, but you wouldn't be further from the truth. My father made me work, started me off at the very bottom of the company, delivering mail to the people that had to DELIVER the mail to others.

I didn't take his position at the top, and sure he gave me whatever I asked for - but you don't see any of that on me now. The skills I have in the ring, the skills I have on the microphone, the way I work out, the women I sleep with, the things I do are all me.

America succeeded and then stayed that way. I left from my parents and now I'm the fastest rising star this company has, and the fastest one they will ever see. So while you worked hard to rise yourself from the dirt and make it here in the greatest country in the world; and No, Cesaro, I ain't talking about Switzerland; I worked hard and still work hard to remain out of the dirt.

And when I win the No Limits championship, and rest assured I will win it, I will cement myself at the top of the heat - by holding that title and then going on to take the TWE World Championship and holding them both, at the same damn time. Daddy always told "There's no such thing as competition" and I am going to prove him right.

bearkg88
01-02-2013, 09:28 PM
The Android: That's funny The Android doesn't regret anything, You aren't on his lists of worries anyway, so do him a favor. Go make him a bologna sammick, and don't forget the cheese bitch!

The Android: Where are you going with The Android's title? Gay jokes? The Android gets more pussy in a week then you ever will in a life time. The Android is coming after your championship, and mark his words...... He will be Champion.

Cage: Hold on there, no one cares how many cats you are with in one week. The fact you do that with animals..someone should report you to PETA. The only thing you are coming for is a beat down you dumb ass

BennyTheBall
01-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Kaige: You made it to the top and I was born there - my parents did they exact same thing that you did, and I'm better for it. I know what it's like to be at the top of the mountain, English or not; I am an American and I am living the American dream. Parents build what they have in order to pass it on to their children, and mine did their job perfectly.

It doesn't matter if you worked hard, or if you were born there, the only thing that matters is that you maintain that position for as long as your body, mind, and spirit can maintain it and that is just what I plan on doing. You can say I've never had a job, but you wouldn't be further from the truth. My father made me work, started me off at the very bottom of the company, delivering mail to the people that had to DELIVER the mail to others.

I didn't take his position at the top, and sure he gave me whatever I asked for - but you don't see any of that on me now. The skills I have in the ring, the skills I have on the microphone, the way I work out, the women I sleep with, the things I do are all me.

America succeeded and then stayed that way. I left from my parents and now I'm the fastest rising star this company has, and the fastest one they will ever see. So while you worked hard to rise yourself from the dirt and make it here in the greatest country in the world; and No, Cesaro, I ain't talking about Switzerland; I worked hard and still work hard to remain out of the dirt.

And when I win the No Limits championship, and rest assured I will win it, I will cement myself at the top of the heat - by holding that title and then going on to take the TWE World Championship and holding them both, at the same damn time. Daddy always told "There's no such thing as competition" and I am going to prove him right.

Mr. Smyth: No such thing as competition? Without competition, the human race would have died out aeons ago.

AreYaSerious
01-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Cage: Hold on there, no one cares how many cats you are with in one week. The fact you do that with animals..someone should report you to PETA. The only thing you are coming for is a beat down you dumb ass

The Android: The Android isn't amused with your jokes, because you are not very funny. The Android's coming for a beat down? The Android will be walking away with your title if you and The Android meet in the middle of the ring.

Asherdelampyr
01-03-2013, 12:13 AM
I swear I only work 60 hours a week, I have no idea where the fuck the time goes.

TheJosephBanks
01-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Mr. Smyth: No such thing as competition? Without competition, the human race would have died out aeons ago.

Kaige: Sadly, it didn't.

Now we're stuck with people like you, and people like me, and people like the rest of the world.

bearkg88
01-03-2013, 11:52 AM
The Android: The Android isn't amused with your jokes, because you are not very funny. The Android's coming for a beat down? The Android will be walking away with your title if you and The Android meet in the middle of the ring.

Cage: I'm not trying to be funny. Do you think I joke when it comes to this championship? The fact is, your a non important hack who comes in here thinking running his mouth is going to get people to believe his hype, when the truth merely is you are coming off as the king of the dumb asses. So kudos on that

The Tyndall Effect
01-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Kaige: Sadly, it didn't.

Now we're stuck with people like you, and people like me, and people like the rest of the world.
Nathan: And yet we also have me- the supreme of these people. There are seldom few, such as myself, that are not phased by competition, because we ourselves don't have any.

S.E. Zero
01-03-2013, 01:10 PM
I swear I only work 60 hours a week, I have no idea where the fuck the time goes.

Guessing you work 12 hour or do a lot of double shifts. Time does fly by when working that hard a week. As long as you feel you can keep doing it, go for it but know when to ask to cut back a few hours or try to find a job that works better for you and gives more time this year. Hope you're well.

bearkg88
01-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Nathan: And yet we also have me- the supreme of these people. There are seldom few, such as myself, that are not phased by competition, because we ourselves don't have any.

Cage: remind me...who are you? Because you sound like the third rate loser who is at the back of the line of doing anything meaningful

TheJosephBanks
01-03-2013, 01:16 PM

Kaige: Yes the supreme of the other people you wallow and rarely ever go anywhere.

The Tyndall Effect
01-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Cage: remind me...who are you? Because you sound like the third rate loser who is at the back of the line of doing anything meaningful
Nathan: The Canadian Conqueror, the Undefeated Nathan St. John. And don't you forget it, Cage.

Kaige: Yes the supreme of the other people you wallow and rarely ever go anywhere.
Nathan: This coming from my pudding brother.

TheJosephBanks
01-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Nathan: This coming from my pudding brother.

Kaige: Of course, sometimes it has to be your brother to let you know things. Now get right, get to the top, and bring all the women in.

MORE POOL PUDDING

The Tyndall Effect
01-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Kaige: Of course, sometimes it has to be your brother to let you know things. Now get right, get to the top, and bring all the women in.

MORE POOL PUDDING
Nathan: I would be at the top if the TWE Board had sense.
Nonetheless, I'll go get HH.

AreYaSerious
01-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Cage: I'm not trying to be funny. Do you think I joke when it comes to this championship? The fact is, your a non important hack who comes in here thinking running his mouth is going to get people to believe his hype, when the truth merely is you are coming off as the king of the dumb asses. So kudos on that

The Android: The Android is more then just talk, and non important hack? The Android is more then just talk, step in the ring with him, and he'll show you.

bearkg88
01-03-2013, 07:29 PM
The Android: The Android is more then just talk, and non important hack? The Android is more then just talk, step in the ring with him, and he'll show you.

Cage: are you really billy murray? Because i feel like its groundhogs day considering you are repeating yourself

AreYaSerious
01-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Cage: are you really billy murray? Because i feel like its groundhogs day considering you are repeating yourself

The Android: Billy Murray? Your jokes are about as bad as your wrestling.

bearkg88
01-03-2013, 09:38 PM
The Android: Billy Murray? Your jokes are about as bad as your wrestling.

Cage: your logic is flawed. If what you say is true, i would have won or successfully defended this title like i have

AreYaSerious
01-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Cage: your logic is flawed. If what you say is true, i would have won or successfully defended this title like i have

The Android: Then why do you run from The Android?

Asherdelampyr
01-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Guessing you work 12 hour or do a lot of double shifts. Time does fly by when working that hard a week. As long as you feel you can keep doing it, go for it but know when to ask to cut back a few hours or try to find a job that works better for you and gives more time this year. Hope you're well.

Typically I am supposed to work 5 8 hour shifts, with mandatory )T this has turned into 6 10 hour shifts rather quickly. I am beyond exhausted. I spoke to my grandpa for about 30 minutes the other day until my wife reminded me he was dead, that's about how tired I am.

Asherdelampyr
01-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Typically I am supposed to work 5 8 hour shifts, with mandatory )T this has turned into 6 10 hour shifts rather quickly. I am beyond exhausted. I spoke to my grandpa for about 30 minutes the other day until my wife reminded me he was dead, that's about how tired I am.

Should add to this, also doing school online now, and the cops have shown up to my house so often in the past 2 months I thought they had finally used my idea of putting a doughnut stand in the apartment complex.

scribbler_jones
01-04-2013, 02:52 AM
Should add to this, also doing school online now, and the cops have shown up to my house so often in the past 2 months I thought they had finally used my idea of putting a doughnut stand in the apartment complex.

Wow... damn bro!

Asherdelampyr
01-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Wow... damn bro!

yeah, a month ago the building flooded, then a week ago the apartment upstairs was robbed, a few days ago the guys across from me were robbed. I just got new NRA stickers that I put on the windows and sliding door.

also this morning some dumb bitch was screaming "I need the Police" at 5 AM until about 8, high out of her mind, until she finally passed out in the parking lot.

Krysys
01-04-2013, 11:33 AM
80% of the show is finished

G.G.G.
01-04-2013, 01:49 PM
So I know I haven't posted in here even though I do have a character but I am now ready to take on an active role for Patrick Michaels. I deserve whatever happens to me but I'm ready to take Patrick Michaels to the top.

bearkg88
01-04-2013, 01:59 PM
80% of the show is finished

Awesome news

Krysys
01-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Hype time!!! What are you most looking forward to? The EWNCW Proving Ground Matches? Darius' reply to Greed stealing the belt? Or another vintage SIN Promo? Or is there something else!? Let us know!!

scribbler_jones
01-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Hype time!!! What are you most looking forward to? The EWNCW Proving Ground Matches? Darius' reply to Greed stealing the belt? Or another vintage SIN Promo? Or is there something else!? Let us know!!

All of the above sound good to me... but personally, I'm waiting to see SIN wreck shit. I always look forward to seeing just how far they're willing to take things...

Krysys
01-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Ok, so WarPath will be posted tomorrow, but I did promise a show and I plan on delivering! So we will have a special House Show tonight that I highly suggest you read! Why? Here is some stuff you can expect to see!

-2 Pre-TV debuts

-A Championship Match

-An Unsactioned Street Fight

-A Special House Show EWNCW Proving Ground

TTC
01-04-2013, 09:15 PM
That'll be a fun read.

S.E. Zero
01-04-2013, 09:21 PM

All of the above please, plus a few intriguing matches to give Eye of the Beholder a great closeout show.

Ok, so WarPath will be posted tomorrow, but I did promise a show and I plan on delivering! So we will have a special House Show tonight that I highly suggest you read! Why? Here is some stuff you can expect to see!

-2 Pre-TV debuts

-A Championship Match

-An Unsactioned Street Fight

-A Special House Show EWNCW Proving Ground

This is (sorry Tommy).....a good thing.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/473/263/ddp_awesomeface_display_image.jpg?1288297920

S.E. Zero
01-04-2013, 10:45 PM
-Greed stands next to his brothers bloodied but with a sick smile on his face as he is handed the TWE World Championship....-

Greed: Darius!!!! See this -holds the title up- as my brothers said in that war of a match you and I just had, I AM THE TRUE TWE WORLD CHAMPION!!!!! I'm better than you and it will only be a matter of time before this belt bears the name Greed on it rather than Darius. That spit in your face is the disrespect shown to me each and everyday this title bears your name.

Next time, I finish what I started and end your miserable existence as I pin you one, two, three one more time to win back this, my championship. The worst is yet to come....you've been warned.

-Greed walks away with The Sins with the TWE World Championship over his shoulder-

TheJosephBanks
01-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Kaige:

*Kaige goes to the back, grabbing a nearby camera man, and focusing the camera on his face.*

Cage! You cost me my chance at the IronFist title, which would have looked DAMN good on my shoulder, especially when I kick your ass and take that No Limits title from you. You want to hit me from behind, and then Dead Drop me, that's strikes one and two - three is because I just don't like you. Your time with my title is quickly coming to an end! At Eye of the Beholder, I am going to give you the ass-kicking of a lifetime, and take that title right from your unconscious fingers.

You are that worried that I am going to take your title, that you don't want to be responsible for me having TWO titles, so you cost me ONE! Ignorance is overrated, but boy, you are are stupid. I'll see you at Eye of the Beholder, if I don't get my hands on you before then. Say goodbye to that title, because I'm going to take it from you, and make sure you never compete in TWE AGAIN!

*Kaige pushes away the camera and walks down the hallway, using his hand to knock things off boxes and such. He grabs a towel from an attendant and puts it over his head.

Krysys
01-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Lets get some feedback on the House Show guys!! I did some different things in this one and I hope it paid off and made things better

eyehatecena
01-05-2013, 12:13 AM
i really liked the extended house show. Glad to see Cracko had to actually work to keep his title on this house show. Also cool to see yet another woman debut and SIN, anytime they are on a show- its a good thing- maybe not for the others but for SIN it is. I am biased of course

TTC
01-05-2013, 12:15 AM
I for one loved this house show. It's one of the better ones that I read. You could see that there was obviously more detail in it. Keep up the good work.

Krysys
01-05-2013, 12:22 AM
That is something I plan on improving is the quality of the house shows. I feel as though they are a unique selling point in TWE. Something not a lot of feds use.

S.E. Zero
01-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Lets get some feedback on the House Show guys!! I did some different things in this one and I hope it paid off and made things better

Best Match: Greed vs Darius, no doubt. They've been eager to fight and with the TWE World title in the hands of Sin, I'm glad Darius made it clear he wanted it back. The use of the others in Sin was a good touch, given the reasoning that we Sins need one another to win on occasion like Greed did tonight. Plus the video used for the match was a great choice. Just one thing....The Superkick is not called a Sin Kick dammit!!!! :p

Best Promo: Krysys, of course. I feel that one line; Safe from everyone here, except me. Made it so the family history they share is more complex than just King Zero coming out to save his brother Carter Krysys and that I look forward to one day seeing unfold.

Best Piece of Booking: The Proving Ground Match. I'm always a fan of those.

Best Debut *when applicable*: I'll go with the newest Vixxen, AshAttack. Weird name name but it was a dead giveaway that it was Ashley Punk making her way to fedding so welcome Ashley to our family here in TWE and look forward to seeing what you do here.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: It's a House Show; It's as good as can be and with the added detail to some of the matches it came out even better than before.

Any Other Positives: The IronFist match. Was a great opener and I'm looking forward to see who seeing who faces Cracko next as Kaige and Scott continue their rivalry going, with the added mystery of Smyth since that's the main storyline followed in the regular shows.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope.

Overall Show Grade: B+

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Who controls who in Sin?

S.E. Zero
01-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Who controls who in Sin?

I am Greed, Krysys is Wrath and Envy if I'm not mistaken, Vegas is Pride, Grind is Gluttony and Lust and EHC is Sloth. I think I got us all.

Krysys
01-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Ok, so the show is 100% ready to be posted and I shall start posting in 2-3 hours.

TTC
01-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Can't wait to read it!

TheJosephBanks
01-05-2013, 11:13 AM
It was a nice house show! :D

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 11:56 AM
It was a good house show. Ill reply with some more proper feedback for it today or tomorrow when i have a chance

Krysys
01-05-2013, 12:37 PM
WarPath is up! Eye of the Beholder will be next Sunday so be ready for it.

Feedback please

Best Match:
Best Promo:
Best Piece of Booking:
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
Any Other Positives:
Any Other Constructive Criticism:
Overall Show Grade:

Tommy Thunder
01-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Definitely one of the best TWE shows I've read. The extra star power on the show added, and the all round promos were great. TWE continues to get better and better :)

AirBourne
01-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Black: It ain't a fucking show without me in it. So who is so stupid in TWE to leave me out?

OOC: Guess who is back?!?!

BennyTheBall
01-05-2013, 02:39 PM
Best Promo: I thought Pamich's promo was really strong.
Best Piece of Booking: Matt Ryder getting a win.
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: An EWNCW storyline closing A TWE show.
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A
Any Other Positives: Really enjoyed the house show. Small, digestable but also filled with great stuf.
Any Other Constructive Criticism: I think WP could have done with 2 more promos (I'm one of those that prefer promos to matches). I also think that the house show and WP should be sperated by at least a few days.
Overall Show Grade: C

S.E. Zero
01-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Best Match: Darius vs Shaz; had a great pace and feel to it.

Best Promo: Going with Pamich on this one. He's getting better and better as time goes by.

Best Piece of Booking: The Proving Ground Matches; they've been a strong selling point as to why people ahpuld see TWE aside from talents like Darius, Blue and of course The Sins.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not that I can think of at the moment.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The rich yellow used in Greed's promo. Made really unreadable. When thinking of yellow for Greed try using the mustard yellow used when Kingstreñ spoke. Its dark enough to read but you can tell its yellow.

Any Other Positives: Great seeing wins for Sky, Andrews, Ryder and Elite Bloodline

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope. Just looking forward to Eye of the Beholder.

Overall Show Grade: B

The Tyndall Effect
01-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Nathan: Reaper! Why must you become so insecure with yourself and your loss that you dare attack me post-match? If you wanted another ass-beating, you could've just asked for a rematch next week.

Shaz11
01-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Best Match: Shaz vs DariusBest Promo: Israel Pamich- he's improving week after week.Best Piece of Booking: Proving Ground matches.*Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/AAny Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A.Any Other Positives: Greed and Darius' promos were great. Ryder looked strong in his match as well.Any Other Constructive Criticism: I'd like to see just a few more promos.Overall Show Grade: B

Shaz11
01-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Best Match: Shaz vs DariusBest Promo: Israel Pamich- he's improving week after week.Best Piece of Booking: Proving Ground matches.*Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/AAny Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A.Any Other Positives: Greed and Darius' promos were great. Ryder looked strong in his match as well.Any Other Constructive Criticism: I'd like to see just a few more promos.Overall Show Grade: B

Sorry about the format. My iPod's been rather awkward lately.

Asherdelampyr
01-05-2013, 04:47 PM

Vandarius
01-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Best Match: Darius vs Shaz! It was an awesome match and fast paced.

Best Promo: Pamich snagged this one for me.

Best Piece of Booking: The two Proving Ground Matches. Its nice to have the spotlight on rising stars.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: EWNCW feud ending the show ... I understand that TWE is part of EWNCW, but I feel it took away from the show

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Blue vs. Andrews could have been a tad bit longer, but that's my opinion.

Any Other Positives: It was nice not seeing Darius laid out for once ;P Haha

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not really!

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Question for either Krysys or S.E. Zero, as I'm sure Krysys knows and SEZ might. I know there have been a few proving ground matches, but has anyone actually won one?

S.E. Zero
01-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Question for either Krysys or S.E. Zero, as I'm sure Krysys knows and SEZ might. I know there have been a few proving ground matches, but has anyone actually won one?

I don't believe so but then again there's been quite a few, I might be forgetting if anyone won one.

Krysys
01-05-2013, 07:47 PM

There has not been a winner yet. So when it happens, it's going to be a big deal

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 07:50 PM
There has not been a winner yet. So when it happens, it's going to be a big deal

I didn't think anyone has won one yet, just wanted to double check

Krysys
01-05-2013, 08:07 PM
I didn't think anyone has won one yet, just wanted to double check

Yeah, wins will be few and far between, reason why is we (TWE) lose the talent that win. If everyone won than we would have no one in TWE

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Feedback for Warpath

Best Match: Divine/Bloodstone vs Scarfo/Cracko
Best Promo: Greed
Best Piece of Booking: Van Darius picking up the win heading into Eye of the Beholder
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: See constructive criticism.
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nathan St Jones promo, rather short.
Any Other Positives: Most were good promos, and all were good matches
Any Other Constructive Criticism: First, the coloring for Greed's promo. It made it hard to read. Second and the bigger thing, the proving grounds match. Im sure Krysys saw this coming after I asked if anyone had won one, and while I understand the point is that whoever wins the first one, it'll be a huge big moment, I feel like someone should have won one by now. currently I see Van Darius, Gaileo, or Sagittarius Blue being the likely people to win the first one. I'm not saying the proving grounds match should turn into 1 out of 4 someone wins, or every other someone wins, as I know it eats up the roster, but I'm sure there has been probably six so far. I would think by the tenth one someone should win, or i'll be shocked ya know?

Krysys
01-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Feedback for Warpath

Best Match: Divine/Bloodstone vs Scarfo/Cracko
Best Promo: Greed
Best Piece of Booking: Van Darius picking up the win heading into Eye of the Beholder
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: See constructive criticism.
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nathan St Jones promo, rather short.
Any Other Positives: Most were good promos, and all were good matches
Any Other Constructive Criticism: First, the coloring for Greed's promo. It made it hard to read. Second and the bigger thing, the proving grounds match. Im sure Krysys saw this coming after I asked if anyone had won one, and while I understand the point is that whoever wins the first one, it'll be a huge big moment, I feel like someone should have won one by now. currently I see Van Darius, Gaileo, or Sagittarius Blue being the likely people to win the first one. I'm not saying the proving grounds match should turn into 1 out of 4 someone wins, or every other someone wins, as I know it eats up the roster, but I'm sure there has been probably six so far. I would think by the tenth one someone should win, or i'll be shocked ya know?

EWNCW Proving Ground Match 1
Sag. Blue VS William Carlin

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 2
Van Darius VS Gillz

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 3
House Show Special
Mr. Smyth VS Krystian Krysys

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 4
Jay Cracko ad Scarfo Jonez VS Chris Divine and Daymian Bloodstone

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 5
Gaileo VS Scott Cage VS King Strem VS Tommy Thunder.

These are the matches that have happened, three of which happened withing the last 48 hours

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 10:31 PM
EWNCW Proving Ground Match 1
Sag. Blue VS William Carlin

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 2
Van Darius VS Gillz

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 3
House Show Special
Mr. Smyth VS Krystian Krysys

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 4
Jay Cracko ad Scarfo Jonez VS Chris Divine and Daymian Bloodstone

EWNCW Proving Grounds Match 5
Gaileo VS Scott Cage VS King Strem VS Tommy Thunder.

These are the matches that have happened, three of which happened withing the last 48 hours

So I'm one off in my guesstimate. :p I just mean, I was actually thinking someone was going to win one of them this week. I was actually pegging for Gaileo to pick up the win.

Krysys
01-05-2013, 10:34 PM
So I'm one off in my guesstimate. :p I just mean, I was actually thinking someone was going to win one of them this week. I was actually pegging for Gaileo to pick up the win.

I was toying with that idea to be honest. Just know that a first time winner has already been picked. I won't when, but I am firm in my belief that it will be good

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 10:41 PM
I was toying with that idea to be honest. Just know that a first time winner has already been picked. I won't when, but I am firm in my belief that it will be good

I still stand by it'll be one of those three. If it's someone other than those three, ill be surprised.

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 10:42 PM
so will there be promo assignments for the PPV?

Krysys
01-05-2013, 10:45 PM
I have so much planned for the next month it's crazy!

Krysys
01-05-2013, 10:46 PM
so will there be promo assignments for the PPV?

I am working out the PPV card, but chances are there will be a few

Krysys
01-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Official Eye of The Beholder Card

Match 1
BloodOath #1 Contender's Match
Nathan St. John VS The Reaper

Match 2
Team Combat Championship
Elite Bloodline (c) VS Cirque de Freak

Match 3
No Limits #1 Contender's Match
Cater Krysys VS Patrick Michaels VS Amadeus Frewin

Match 4
BloodOath Championship
I Quit Match
Scarfo Jonez (c) VS Keith Andrews

Match 5
Matt Ryder VS Ryku O'Ryan

Match 6
IronFist Championship Match
Jay Cracko (c) VS Unknown Opponent

Match 7
Vixxens Championship Match
Cage Match
Eden Sky (c) VS Faith LeFlur

Match 8
No Limits Championship
Scott Cage (c) VS Kaige Chamberlin

Match 9
Team Combat Championship #1 Contender's Match
Open Invitational

Match 10
TWE World Championship
Van Darius (c) VS Shaz VS Saggitarrius Blue VS Gaileo

bearkg88
01-05-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm surprised Mr Smyth doesn't have a match

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm surprised Mr Smyth doesn't have a match

This.

Though, I have a feeling I know where he'll pop up.

bearkg88
01-06-2013, 11:52 AM
This.

Same here. It just didnt play out how i was thinking it would. Itll be interesting to see

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 11:59 AM
This.

Aren't you on EWNCW creative?

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Aren't you on EWNCW creative?

Yep, but when I posted that, I hadn't thought to check the TWE part(Or the batcave itself).

Not until app. 4 minutes ago.

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Yep, but when I posted that, I hadn't thought to check the TWE part(Or the batcave itself).

Not until app. 4 minutes ago.

Yeah, sure. I believe you. ;)

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 01:33 PM
;D I would never lie. :D

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
;D I would never lie. :D

Well, if I am involved in the show some way, I hope it's not with a donkey.

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Well, if I am involved in the show some way, I hope it's not with a donkey.

Don't worry EWNGP has to finish first.

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Don't worry EWNGP has to finish first.

I'm not worried. Chamberlain will be working for Smyth after that. ;)

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm not worried. Chamberlain will be working for Smyth after that. ;)

Yeah, after EWNGP XXX, after II Smyth will be tending to a donkey.

Which reminds me, we should ask Krysys if that's okay xD

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Yeah, after EWNGP XXX, after II Smyth will be tending to a donkey.

Which reminds me, we should ask Krysys if that's okay xD

Nah. This now far surpasses any creative mind. lol

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Nah. This now far surpasses any creative mind. lol

Gonna walk in with a donkey... and no one will know why xD

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Nathan St. John ftw! ;)

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Kaige Chamberlain ftw! ;)

Why thank you.

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Why thank you.
Kaige who now? :p

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Kaige who now? :p

Kaige: The man who will make Smyth tend to a donkey.

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Nathan: Go get 'im, Chamberlain.
As for me, I have a #1 contender's match to win, and from there, the BloodOath Championship.

TTC
01-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Ryder: Nathan St. John=Loser

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 03:03 PM

Mr. Smyth: You do realise that when you end up working for me, your primary role will be to pleasure a donkey.

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Ryder: Nathan St. John=Loser
Nathan: Last I checked, Matthew, I was undefeated- meaning I've NEVER lost. Your argument is invalid.

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Nathan: Go get 'im, Chamberlain.
As for me, I have a #1 contender's match to win, and from there, the BloodOath Championship.

Kaige: Of course I will.

Mr. Smyth: You do realise that when you end up working for me, your primary role will be to pleasure a donkey.

Kaige: By showing it pictures of your partially naked body laid out next to a donkey?

...Okay, potential boss!

OOC: That was also not meant to be IC. xD. It was meant to answer Kaige who. xD

TTC
01-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Ryder: I'm sorry Nathan. I meant Ratings Killer. I mean you haven't even trended on twitter once. You got no fan base. You are easily the most unpopular fighter in this company.

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Kaige: By showing it pictures of your partially naked body laid out next to a donkey?

...Okay, potential boss!

Mr. Smyth: Ha. There's that fighting spirit. I look forward to crushing it.

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Mr. Smyth: Ha. There's that fighting spirit. I look forward to crushing it.

Kaige: Like I will crush you in EWNGP II.

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Ryder: I'm sorry Nathan. I meant Ratings Killer. I mean you haven't even trended on twitter once. You got no fan base. You are easily the most unpopular fighter in this company.
Nathan: Fighter? This isn't UFC.
Ratings Killer? Fan base? Who cares? I certainly don't- I'm here to kick ass, take names, and show where the real wrestlers hail from- Canada.
This is exactly what I am trying to prove- wrestling isn't about popularity, it's about conquest.

TTC
01-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Ryder: But, bro without a fan base or followers on twitter. You're push will be difficult on viewers. You see people pay to see their favorites. So, without the people you are nothing to management.

BennyTheBall
01-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Kaige: Like I will crush you in EWNGP II.

Mr. Smyth: I personally don't see you making it past round one.

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Ryder: But, bro without a fan base or followers on twitter. You're push will be difficult on viewers. You see people pay to see their favorites. So, without the people you are nothing to management.
Nathan: I couldn't care less about a push. I don't care if I'm a favorite. If I were nothing to management, I wouldn't be in the #1 contender's match for the BloodOath Championship, would I?

TheJosephBanks
01-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Mr. Smyth: I personally don't see you making it past round one.

Kaige: Well, you made it by, so obviously the competition is not that hard.

TTC
01-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Ryder: But, what if management is just building you up, so the other guy can win.

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Ryder: But, what if management is just building you up, so the other guy can win.
Nathan: Do you doubt my wrestling superiority? Everyone knows who will win- the same man who won on WarPath.

TTC
01-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Ryder: Why thank you, Nathan. I will win my match against Ryku or whatever his face at Eye of the Beholder.

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Ryder: Why thank you, Nathan. I will win my match against Ryku or whatever his face at Eye of the Beholder.
Nathan: You have a match at EOTB? Didn't notice. Good luck anyway- I sure don't need any.

TTC
01-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Ryder: Get some hope, bro. You'll do grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeattttt!!!!

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Ryder: Get some hope, bro. You'll do grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeattttt!!!!
Nathan: Hope? I have confidence- I WILL win.
But thanks for the advice, Tony the Tiger.

TTC
01-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Ryder: That's a good broskie!

The Tyndall Effect
01-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Ryder: That's a good broskie!
Nathan: Broskie...?
Never mind.

Krysys
01-06-2013, 09:57 PM
I was considering doing a Prediction Contest for EOTB, but wasn't sure if people wanted one.

TTC
01-06-2013, 10:01 PM
I'll like it!

Asherdelampyr
01-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Best Match: Darius vs Shaz! It was an awesome match and fast paced.

Best Promo: Pamich snagged this one for me.

Best Piece of Booking: The two Proving Ground Matches. Its nice to have the spotlight on rising stars.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: EWNCW feud ending the show ... I understand that TWE is part of EWNCW, but I feel it took away from the show

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Blue vs. Andrews could have been a tad bit longer, but that's my opinion.

Any Other Positives: It was nice not seeing Darius laid out for once ;P Haha

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not really!

To the bolded :)

1 Thanks I said it before, but that was my favorite match so far to write, I got the finish from watching the Edge dvd to be honest, just seeing the different ways the Spear can be used as a snap finisher, instead of something everyone sees coming,

2. I agree, Ismael Pamich has arrived! That promo was a very nice bit of work there

3. Blue vs Andrews could have gone on a bit longer, I Was trying to keep them all around 12-14 minutes, tbh this is the first time I have actually looked critically at the length of any match I have written. Funny thing is, I wrote about 5 endings to that match, but that was the one that fit the best to me :)

bearkg88
01-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I was considering doing a Prediction Contest for EOTB, but wasn't sure if people wanted one.

Yes please :)

Krysys
01-06-2013, 11:17 PM
-At this time Matt Ryder is not expected to miss any ring time following an apparent leg injury on WarPath. Doctors have said that it is a bruise and nothing to serious to cause him to miss his scheduled contest with Ryku O'Ryan.

-TWE is currently on the fence regarding two High Profile Talents. While no names have been announced, one is said to be a former Champion.

-The idea of having Jay Cracko defend his title is said to have been a very last minute decision, and as of right now only one person know who Cracko is scheduled to face, this is not sitting well with several individuals.

-TWE is said to be looking to hire new Tag Teams, the idea is that there are only 3 real teams in TWE and Rob and Luke semi-reunion is not helping add a true fourth. The addition of new teams seems to be a problem all feds are having.

-Marik is said to be close to leaving the hospital and is currently scheduled to appear at Legend In The Making.

Credit: PWTorch.com

S.E. Zero
01-07-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm sure Grant can lend a hand making some tag teams appear on or even be moved to TWE if need be. We always help each other out ;)

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 08:03 AM
I know a couple Princes who should be looking for work soon.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 09:51 AM
-At this time Matt Ryder is not expected to miss any ring time following an apparent leg injury on WarPath. Doctors have said that it is a bruise and nothing to serious to cause him to miss his scheduled contest with Ryku O'Ryan.

-TWE is currently on the fence regarding two High Profile Talents. While no names have been announced, one is said to be a former Champion.

-The idea of having Jay Cracko defend his title is said to have been a very last minute decision, and as of right now only one person know who Cracko is scheduled to face, this is not sitting well with several individuals.

-TWE is said to be looking to hire new Tag Teams, the idea is that there are only 3 real teams in TWE and Rob and Luke semi-reunion is not helping add a true fourth. The addition of new teams seems to be a problem all feds are having.

-Marik is said to be close to leaving the hospital and is currently scheduled to appear at Legend In The Making.

Credit: PWTorch.com

Mr. Smyth: Has that big girl's blouse been complaining about a bruise?

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Ryder: Your momma Smyth.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Ryder: Your momma Smyth.

Mr. Smyth: Seriously? Was that it? Or is it that you want somebody's mamma to kiss your boo boo better?

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Mr. Smyth: Seriously? Was that it? Or is it that you want somebody's mamma to kiss your boo boo better?
Nathan: His own mother sure won't do it.

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Ryder: No, but your momma Smyth and Nathan were sure comfortable getting ummmmm..... on thier knees.

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Ryder: No, but your momma Smyth and Nathan were sure comfortable getting ummmmm..... on thier knees.
Nathan: The sole purpose of woman is to reproduce and submit to man- so you make it sound like I care.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Nathan: His own mother sure won't do it.

Mr. SMyth: HIs own mother's mouth is currently very busy performing felatio on a transexual down some dark alley in Chicago.

Mr. Smyth: Oh, Matthew - your lack of wit never ceases to amaze me.

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Mr. SMyth: HIs own mother's mouth is currently very busy performing felatio on a transexual down some dark alley in Chicago.
Nathan: Tsk tsk... typical American women.

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Ryder: So, you don't care for your momma, Nathan?

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Ryder: So, you don't care for your momma, Nathan?
Nathan: I wasn't raised by my mother- solely my father.

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Ryder: Smyth, aren't you supposed to be stealing Christmas or something.

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Ryder: Fair enough, Nathan.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Ryder: Smyth, aren't you supposed to be stealing Christmas or something.

Mr. Smyth: And why would I steal Christmas?

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Ryder: Well, aren't you the Grinch?

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Ryder: Well, aren't you the Grinch?

Mr. Smyth: No, Matthew. I'm not. It's only you and Brock who pretend to be someone else.

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Ryder: I'm fairly certain I'm Matt Ryder.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Ryder: I'm fairly certain I'm Matt Ryder.

Mr. Smyth: Matthew Ryder.

TTC
01-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Ryder: Why do you keep on lying? I'm Matt Ryder. And you are...... Hey, what's your first name?

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Ryder: Why do you keep on lying? I'm Matt Ryder. And you are...... Hey, what's your first name?

Mr. Smyth: YOur name is matthew. Don't be ashamed of it.

And I wouldn't worry about my first name.

TTC
01-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Ryder: I'm Matt Ryder. As in, M-A-T-T. And I want to know your first name. I mean we are bros after all.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Ryder: I'm Matt Ryder. As in, M-A-T-T. And I want to know your first name. I mean we are bros after all.

Mr. Smyth: And Matt is a shortened name for...?

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Benny, your Avvy disturbs me.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Benny, your Avvy disturbs me.

Have you only just seen it?

TTC
01-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Ryder: For Matt. Where are you going with this?

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Ryder: For Matt. Where are you going with this?

Mr. Smyth: You're lying, Matthew. Matt is a shortened name for Matthew. There is no need to be ashamed of your name.

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Have you only just seen it?

I meant to tell you that a while ago.

but it still disturbs me.

:(

TTC
01-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Ryder: I'm not ashamed of my name, Matt Ryder. But, who is this Matthew you speak of. Is it your long lost imaginary pet Tiger?

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I meant to tell you that a while ago.

but it still disturbs me.

:(

Only done it to antagonise Robstar.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Ryder: I'm not ashamed of my name, Matt Ryder. But, who is this Matthew you speak of. Is it your long lost imaginary pet Tiger?

Mr. Smyth: Deflecting. It's a sign of desperation.

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Only done it to antagonise Robstar.

Added effect.

Disturbing a black guy! xD

TTC
01-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Ryder: See you are the one ashamed of your name. You keep deflecting it.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Ryder: See you are the one ashamed of your name. You keep deflecting it.

Mr. Smyth: Inaccurate. Poor management give thier first names. Good management keeps a distance between themselves and those below them.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Added effect.

Disturbing a black guy! xD

He's black? Didn't know that.

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 01:33 PM
He's black? Didn't know that.

No, I am. :P

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 01:37 PM
No, I am. :P

How do I respond in a joking manner without coming across as racist?

*has no idea*

*changes subject*

WOW! Clouds!

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 01:45 PM
How do I respond in a joking manner without coming across as racist?

*has no idea*

*changes subject*

WOW! Clouds!

By coming across as racist then vehemently den---

CLOUDS

Krysys
01-07-2013, 02:30 PM

OOC: I have wanted to know this for a long time!! xD

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 02:34 PM
OOC: I have wanted to know this for a long time!! xD

I'm saving that for if Smyth ever goes face. XD

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 02:43 PM
I bet its like...

Benjamin(Benny) Smyth.

Krysys
01-07-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm saving that for if Smyth ever goes face. XD

I honestly don't know if Smyth could work as a Face.. It would be interesting for sure though

S.E. Zero
01-07-2013, 02:46 PM
I bet its like...

Benjamin(Benny) Smyth.

I bet he goes old school and it's just John. John Smyth xD

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 02:49 PM

Hahaha, that was my second choice.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 02:50 PM
I honestly don't know if Smyth could work as a Face.. It would be interesting for sure though

I'm not too sure either. Would be a bold move by whichever efed decides to try it.

BennyTheBall
01-07-2013, 02:51 PM
I bet its like...

Benjamin(Benny) Smyth.

You're both wrong. His first name is Mister. XD

(Or not...)

TheJosephBanks
01-07-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm not too sure either. Would be a bold move by whichever efed decides to try it.

Hope that you don't come to Rage.

...I will make you face.

You're both wrong. His first name is Mister. XD

(Or not...)

I AM NEVER WRONG. :(

The Tyndall Effect
01-07-2013, 02:55 PM
The perplexity behind Smyth's first name also has me questioning. I always just throw in some crazy name every time, like "Bartholomew," so I think I'll be okay for a while longer of not knowing. ;)
EDIT: A few changes coming Nathan St. John's way- I'll be editing the bio here shortly.