PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 08:24 PM
TWE BloodOath Champion

IC as Scarfo Jonez: Finally Moments of TWE past are giving a promising future

*Walks the empty TWE hallways*

Its Clarity to me.

Scarfo Stands Dominant, Scarfo Shows why Fear Fears Scarfo... Jonez Blood, well Jonez Blood Encourages Me to Draw More Blood. More as in I've already drawn yours and allowed mines to pour along , just to make a gruesome scene.

Drawn yours, from sheer horror.

You See Slasher Flicks, Bloody Scenes, Guts and Flesh torn are Results I bring to any and every person that thinks other wise.

Thru Real Life Exposure. No Flick , not a motion picture film... I'm as Real As it Gets.

SCARFO!

Black: You sound like a douche...so go jump on a toilet and flush away.

S.E. Zero
12-10-2012, 05:26 AM
Ok so after an extremely long day I am beat and have decided to push the show back a week. I apologize

No need todo.Real.lite comes first. warPath will be awesome nonetheless

Krysys
12-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Ok, I am going to post this each day until I hear something.

I am looking for a third writer, with my schedule changing soon I am going to be limited in my time online and I refuse to step down if I think I can still write. So, if you are interested PLEASE message me PLEASE.

Krysys
12-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey!!! I am not happy with the lack of activity here! C'mon!!!

Glamour Girl
12-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Eden: I think I can squeeze another match into my tight schedule even though everyone's dying to get a piece of me. Just rest assured that the title is in good hands girls... I just had a manicure done. And please stop giving me those mean looks because I'm not as evil as people say.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Kaige: Obviously, we need another pool and more pudding. It just seems right - all the action here, all the beautiful women - all that is gone now.

Glamour Girl
12-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Kaige: Obviously, we need another pool and more pudding. It just seems right - all the action here, all the beautiful women - all that is gone now.

Eden: I'm sorry are you saying there are no beautiful women left in TWE because if so I am insulted. How can anyone look at me and not recognize TWE has at least one hot woman?

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Eden: I'm sorry are you saying there are no beautiful women left in TWE because if so I am insulted. How can anyone look at me and not recognize TWE has at least one hot woman?

Kaige: Oh, didn't see you standing there. Needs more pudding, sorry, I'm still in full on pudding thought mode. You are exceptionally beautiful, Eden, and we would love to have you in the pool of pudding when he get another one.

eyehatecena
12-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Eden: I think I can squeeze another match into my tight schedule even though everyone's dying to get a piece of me. Just rest assured that the title is in good hands girls... I just had a manicure done. And please stop giving me those mean looks because I'm not as evil as people say.

Sloth: You know, you can spank me with that little pitchfork anytime you want. Just saying

BennyTheBall
12-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Kaige: Oh, didn't see you standing there. Needs more pudding, sorry, I'm still in full on pudding thought mode. You are exceptionally beautiful, Eden, and we would love to have you in the pool of pudding when he get another one.

Mr. Smyth: Would you not think a cash prize would be an incentive?

Glamour Girl
12-12-2012, 01:57 PM

Eden: That was so sweet! I would gladly defend the TWE Women's Championship in a pudding match if it's what the fans want to see.

The Tyndall Effect
12-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Nathan: I guess I'll call up the Homeboys.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Mr. Smyth: Would you not think a cash prize would be an incentive?

Kaige: You're a businessman, you should know. You only pay them, when that's all they'll accept. Last time, didn't have to pay them a dime.

Eden: That was so sweet! I would gladly defend the TWE Women's Championship in a pudding match if it's what the fans want to see.

Kaige: I don't know about the fans, but I'd love to see it.

Nathan: I guess I'll call up the Homeboys.

Kaige: Have you been able to get them off Bertha? If so, bring'em on!

The Tyndall Effect
12-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Kaige: Have you been able to get them off Bertha? If so, bring'em on!
Whiz: Who da hell is Bertha?

Iceman: Ain't that yo gramamma's name, nigga?

Nathan: Found them.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Whiz: Who da hell is Bertha?

Iceman: Ain't that yo gramamma's name, nigga?

Nathan: Found them.

Kaige: Hollywood Homeboys. How ya been? We got more work for ya. Doing another Pool of Pudding. You down?

The Tyndall Effect
12-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Kaige: Hollywood Homeboys. How ya been? We got more work for ya. Doing another Pool of Pudding. You down?

Whiz: Only if yous down to pay, bruh!

Iceman: Money first, puddin later, nigga!

Nathan: I question the presence of these two outside of their fed, but whatever- saves me the time of doing it myself.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Whiz: Only if yous down to pay, bruh!

Iceman: Money first, puddin later, nigga!

Nathan: I question the presence of these two outside of their fed, but whatever- saves me the time of doing it myself.

Kaige: Guys, guys, guys. Aren't the ladies and beer enough? If not, I got you covered. Half now, half later.

Me too, Nathan, but hey - they want to work, who are we to tell them no?

The Tyndall Effect
12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Kaige: Guys, guys, guys. Aren't the ladies and beer enough? If not, I got you covered. Half now, half later.

Me too, Nathan, but hey - they want to work, who are we to tell them no?

Whiz: I guess that works, bruh.

Iceman: Whatever, nigga.

Nathan: Point made.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Whiz: I guess that works, bruh.

Iceman: Whatever, nigga.

Nathan: Point made.

*Kaige pays HWHB half the fee upfront.*

Kaige: Now, go get the stuff. We're going to bring the girls in soon.

The Tyndall Effect
12-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Whiz and Iceman take off in a rush, while Nathan kicks back with a Peche Mortel.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Kaige plops down in a lounge chair and waits - drinking on some Eggnog, with a small twist.

"This is gonna be good."

The Tyndall Effect
12-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Via a phone call, Nathan is informed Whiz and Iceman have successfully obtained what was asked of them and are en route.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Kaige looks at Nathan and then whistles, causing a stream of girls to come out.

"Grand Prize ladies, a potential shot at becoming a part of TWE; and if you're already in it, two-thousand dollars!"

The Tyndall Effect
12-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Kaige looks at Nathan and then whistles, causing a stream of girls to come out.

"Grand Prize ladies, a potential shot at becoming a part of TWE; and if you're already in it, two-thousand dollars!"
Nathan: Just in time.

Whiz and Iceman pull up.

TheJosephBanks
12-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Kaige: I've always had particularly good timing.

Kaige nods at the Hollywood Homeboys, telling them to set it up for the rest of their pay.

Kaige: If we're lucky, our main event can be Eden vs one of the lovely ladies already in TWE, or against the winner of these lovely ladies.

S.E. Zero
12-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Sup y'all?

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Sup y'all?
Nothing much- I learned it gets quiet when I'm not around to do pudding with Joseph.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 11:29 AM
Nothing much- I learned it gets quiet when I'm not around to do pudding with Joseph.

Everybody loves the pudding.

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Everybody loves the pudding.
Pudding is great- women are great. Two great things means fun for everyone.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Pudding is great- women are great. Two great things means fun for everyone.

They will forever blame us for the place being quiet, if we don't bring in pudding more. xD

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 12:02 PM
They will forever blame us for the place being quiet, if we don't bring in pudding more. xD
Nathan: HH, you guys know what to do.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Nathan: HH, you guys know what to do.

Kaige: I'll get more of the ladies. Last night, lady 9 won. Tonight, we have 8 women, beautiful women - all fighting for a chance a 2000 dollars!

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Kaige: I'll get more of the ladies. Last night, lady 9 won. Tonight, we have 8 women, beautiful women - all fighting for a chance a 2000 dollars!
Nathan: This will be good.
HH make contact with Nathan- they have the stuff.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Kaige:

*Nods, and starts clearing out the area.*

Oh yes, this promises to be good.

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Kaige:

*Nods, and starts clearing out the area.*

Oh yes, this promises to be good.

HH fill up the pool with pudding as Nathan looks on, Eight Below in hand.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Kaige: Alright.

We're going to have ladies 1 and 6 do battle first in this mini tournament.

*The called ladies get into the ring and get ready to rumble.*

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Kaige: Alright.

We're going to have ladies 1 and 6 do battle first in this mini tournament.

*The called ladies get into the ring and get ready to rumble.*
Nathan: My money's on 6.

OOC: 10 more...

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Nathan: My money's on 6.

OOC: 10 more...

10 more?

Kaige:

*Watches the ladies go at it in the ring of pudding.*

Money's on 1. 50 bucks.

OOC: We need someone to come in and decide who wins. xD

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 12:38 PM
10 more?

Kaige:

*Watches the ladies go at it in the ring of pudding.*

Money's on 1. 50 bucks.

OOC: We need someone to come in and decide who wins. xD
OOC: ...posts until God status.
XD that would be cool.

Nathan: Deal. But in CAN$.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 12:39 PM
OOC: ...posts until God status.
XD that would be cool.

Nathan: Deal. But in CAN$.

1000 posts then? :D Alright... SOMEONE DECIDE THE WINNER!

Kaige: Fine, in CAN$

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 12:41 PM
1000 posts then? :D Alright... SOMEONE DECIDE THE WINNER!

Kaige: Fine, in CAN$
Nathan: But be sure to decide 6.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Kaige: ONE!

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Kaige: ONE!
Nathan: You keep dreaming, my friend.

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Nathan: You keep dreaming, my friend.

Kaige: As you can see, one is getting in six's ass, at the moment!

bearkg88
12-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Cage: I.....never mind...my time is better spent elsewhere than talking to you fools

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Cage: I.....never mind...my time is better spent elsewhere than talking to you fools

Kaige: Like keeping that belt warm for me. That is so sweet of you. Once I get done with Mr. Smyth, I'll come collect it.

bearkg88
12-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Kaige: Like keeping that belt warm for me. That is so sweet of you. Once I get done with Mr. Smyth, I'll come collect it.

Cage: Oh that's right, you were suppose to be in a #1 contenders match for my belt. Well, with Marik in the hospital, I wouldn't be surprised if this match was put off for weeks upon weeks, good luck chasing the rabbit fool

TheJosephBanks
12-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Cage: Oh that's right, you were suppose to be in a #1 contenders match for my belt. Well, with Marik in the hospital, I wouldn't be surprised if this match was put off for weeks upon weeks, good luck chasing the rabbit fool

Kaige: Why chase it, when it's going to come to me. I've got nothing but time, and women... and pudding... and a pool. I can wait for a while- while you worry, each and every show, whether that match will actually come. Remember to wash the faceplate in a warm, water solution.

Krysys
12-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Day off and it is time to get to work!

scribbler_jones
12-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Day off and it is time to get to work!

Hope the new job is treating you well chief! I'm about to head to mine... But before I peace out (til late tonight) ... GUESS WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!

*Does the RVD thumbs thing*

I will be 29 years young today, and don't feel a day over nineteen. Keep me in your thoughts guys - see you after work!

The Tyndall Effect
12-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Hope the new job is treating you well chief! I'm about to head to mine... But before I peace out (til late tonight) ... GUESS WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!

I will be 29 years young today, and don't feel a day over nineteen. Keep me in your thoughts guys - see you after work!
Old! Old!! OLD!!! :p
Happy birthday, brother man- have a great one! Don't party too hard. :cool:
My birthday is in 129 days... keep that in mind! I reach adulthood that day!

Asherdelampyr
12-13-2012, 05:56 PM

Happy Fucking Birthday man!

Krysys
12-13-2012, 06:39 PM
TWE please welcome Asher to the TWE Creative Team. I am very happy to have him here and I know he will do wonders. Also there are two others interested who are being taken under consideration

CricketTragic
12-13-2012, 06:45 PM
TWE please welcome Asher to the TWE Creative Team. I am very happy to have him here and I know he will do wonders. Also there are two others interested who are being taken under consideration

Welcome asher great to have you here

Krysys
12-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!

bearkg88
12-13-2012, 07:55 PM

Awesome to hear! I'm looking forward to seeing what Asher does here :D

bearkg88
12-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!

It's called laziness...plain and simple. NAME AND SHAME! NAME AND SHAME! :D :D :D

CricketTragic
12-13-2012, 07:58 PM

You didnt send me one did you

S.E. Zero
12-13-2012, 08:23 PM

Happy Birthday dude. Really hope you enjoy it.

S.E. Zero
12-13-2012, 08:30 PM

Congrats to Asher, a fine addition to TWE indeed :)

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-13-2012, 11:02 PM

Another week off the shit list for me!

eyehatecena
12-13-2012, 11:44 PM

That always got to me too and was part of what burned me out being on creative in an efed. Sometimes I'd send out 3 reminders before they would even PM me back saying opps- they forgot. You, on the otherhand Krysys- were always the first to get one back, one of the first. And some would at least let me know it may be late. If I know I am going to be late or if I have internet problems or such I always try to let the bosses know

And congrats to Asher- he did great with the HWA TR show so I know he will be a great addition here too

And happy bday Scribbs

And YAY! Found a job- start Sat

eyehatecena
12-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Faith LeFlur: Awwww, Eden- poor thing. You're the champ and lost your match with Pink

bearkg88
12-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Im annoyed. Im annoyed that we didn't get a full show, instead a break down off what happened. I'm annoyed the promo that Hero and I worked on wasn't used, and I'm really annoyed that people had 2 weeks to do promos, and couldn't. Notice how all of the annoyance comes back to people not doing the promo? Cause my guess if, if Krysys had those promos, he wouldn't have been pissed and would have done an actual show and not just quick results. Grr...

Krysys
12-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Im annoyed. Im annoyed that we didn't get a full show, instead a break down off what happened. I'm annoyed the promo that Hero and I worked on wasn't used, and I'm really annoyed that people had 2 weeks to do promos, and couldn't. Notice how all of the annoyance comes back to people not doing the promo? Cause my guess if, if Krysys had those promos, he wouldn't have been pissed and would have done an actual show and not just quick results. Grr...

Yupp, pretty much. My view is, if you can't take the time to do the promos than why should I put the effort into the shows??

606v2
12-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Same here, myself and Bear had a great back and forth couple of promos that I was looking forward to everyone seeing.

The Tyndall Effect
12-14-2012, 09:36 AM
Indeed. Things like this irritate me- not to brag, but I've never no-showed, and I recall I didn't get my assignment one time until the day the show was to be posted, and I still belted mine out in time.
As far as TWE goes, I haven't gotten a Nathan assignment recently, but 'tis fine.

TheJosephBanks
12-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Indeed. Things like this irritate me- not to brag, but I've never no-showed, and I recall I didn't get my assignment one time until the day the show was to be posted, and I still belted mine out in time.
As far as TWE goes, I haven't gotten a Nathan assignment recently, but 'tis fine.

Lol, Kaige hasn't either.

Ah man, and I had seen the Kaige/Smyth match. Scribble, I think was the man in charge of it, and it was great.

I know what it's like to be on creative and not getting back the promos on time.

You folks gotta do better man.

No_1eddiefan
12-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Krysys, I think you did the right thing completely- but the thing you should have done other than that is name and shame.

Tommy Thunder
12-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Wow. I can only say that I'm very disappointed.
I'll be back later with more as I get the details from Krysys.

Krysys, I think you did the right thing completely- but the thing you should have done other than that is name and shame.

And the bolded will be happening. Don't worry about that.
This is simply unacceptable.

thejman93
12-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Shame, man. Shit like that shouldn't happen.

BennyTheBall
12-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Lol, Kaige hasn't either.

Ah man, and I had seen the Kaige/Smyth match. Scribble, I think was the man in charge of it, and it was great.

I know what it's like to be on creative and not getting back the promos on time.

You folks gotta do better man.

Agreed. I've never delivered a late promo. It's disrespectful to the guys writing the show and to those who did get their promos on time.

I've had a bell end of a week. 3 promo assignments, and two matches, plus living my real life but I know that if I had an assignment, then it still would be handed in on time.

*Steps off soap box*

Krysys
12-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Ok, so I am going to plan out next Week's WarPath and I hope we do not get a repeat of last week or else I will indeed flip out

Krysys
12-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Reported By: Clark Ryan

We recently reported that TWE would be honoring it's founding company "Alpha Revolution" next month with a PPV. The PPV, which happens during the 1 Year Anniversary of the Company will be known as "Legend in The Making" as is meant to be TWE's version of WrestleMania. Below you can see a picture for the PPV.

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/LITM.jpg

CricketTragic
12-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Next time ask me for a promo, you can ask Bear I always have my promos early that way if there is sometrhing wrong or missing I can always fix it

Krysys
12-15-2012, 12:30 AM
A card is made and PMs will go out shortly. GET THESE BACK!!!!!

eyehatecena
12-15-2012, 12:31 AM
the way i look at it- if a person knows they may not be able to get a promo done- let creative, in this case krysys, scribs and asher i think, know as soon as possible or at least tell them it may be late. I mean sometimes that may not be possible-an accident or the like, -it saves headaches for the guys writing the shows

CricketTragic
12-15-2012, 12:34 AM
the way i look at it- if a person knows they may not be able to get a promo done- let creative, in this case krysys, scribs and asher i think, know as soon as possible or at least tell them it may be late. I mean sometimes that may not be possible-an accident or the like, -it saves headaches for the guys writing the shows

Could not agree more and I would be sending these people toward the back of the push line, you need people to write quality promos every week on time to make a great show

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 01:33 AM
*A car rolls up outside the arena, being escorted by a group of 10 men, all on harleys, as it pulls closer to the camera the faces of Black Blooded are revealed, behind them the other 8 men all have identical black helmets with blood-red skulls painted on them. The car comes to a stop, the bikers both in front and behind it not breaking rank as they stop, Mr. Black and Mr. Blood getting off of their bikes and walking to the opening door of the car, where an overweight man in his late 20 to early 30s is seen, wearing what looks like a pair of tinkerbell pajama pants and an old Raven T-Shirt, he nods at Black Blooded before walking with them to the arena door, and waiting security guard.*

Mr. Blood: Alright, here we are, that's it right, we are square from here on out?

?????: Yeah yeah, we're good manSecurity: Sir, this is a restricted area, only Talent and Crew are allowed behind this point, I am afraid you will have to go around to the front door for admittance
Mr. Blood: Don't you pricks know anything? Do you know who this is?

Security: I need to see some ID

*The fat guy in the sleepwear reaches into a pocket, producing a wallet with what appears to be the Mass Effect "N7" logo on it. opening it and flashing the ID within to the guard.*

Security: Sorry Mr -

?????: Just call me Asher
Security: Mr Asher, the other Bookers are expecting you, if you will follow me?

*Black Blooded return to their bikes, riding off as Asher and the security Guard head inside*

(OOC: That's right, Asher is in the creative house!)

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 01:47 AM
*A car rolls up outside the arena, being escorted by a group of 10 men, all on harleys, as it pulls closer to the camera the faces of Black Blooded are revealed, behind them the other 8 men all have identical black helmets with blood-red skulls painted on them. The car comes to a stop, the bikers both in front and behind it not breaking rank as they stop, Mr. Black and Mr. Blood getting off of their bikes and walking to the opening door of the car, where an overweight man in his late 20 to early 30s is seen, wearing what looks like a pair of tinkerbell pajama pants and an old Raven T-Shirt, he nods at Black Blooded before walking with them to the arena door, and waiting security guard.*

Mr. Blood: Alright, here we are, that's it right, we are square from here on out?

?????: Yeah yeah, we're good manSecurity: Sir, this is a restricted area, only Talent and Crew are allowed behind this point, I am afraid you will have to go around to the front door for admittance

*The fat guy in the sleepwear reaches into a pocket, producing a wallet with what appears to be the Mass Effect "N7" logo on it. opening it and flashing the ID within to the guard.*

*Black Blooded return to their bikes, riding off as Asher and the security Guard head inside*

Also if you are a member of a Tag Team, PM ME with the following

Team Name:

Team Members

Team Entrance:

Team Finishing Move

Team Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel)

Short Bio:

The faster you do this, the more happy it will make me :)

Krysys
12-15-2012, 03:46 PM

Lets welcome Asher, the man is a creative genius

BennyTheBall
12-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Fuck Asher - I want Black Blooded. :p

Great to have you here, man.

S.E. Zero
12-15-2012, 04:09 PM
I call Sin overrules next WarPath!!!! Shame what happened to the last show but like I told Krysys, I understand 100% where he came from with the decision he took. So let's make this next show a great one.

S.E. Zero
12-15-2012, 04:12 PM

Team Name:

Team Members

Team Entrance:

Team Finishing Move

Short Bio:

Why? So you'll know our weaknesses? O___o? Naw, I'll get to this to you soon.

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Why? So you'll know our weaknesses? O___o? Naw, I'll get to this to you soon.

You have found out my evil plot! Mwahahahaha

nah, it's just that the roster section in the cave is a bit out of date on teams, and I want a feel for what teams we got here to set the tag rankings. :) Kinda taking it on as my special project (without asking, of course)

BB probably won't ever be perm competitors here, just because I feel weird deciding if my own characters should get a push, however they may pop in now and again just to show everyone who the Dominant Predators are ;)

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 04:23 PM

Team Name:

Team Members

Team Entrance:

Team Finishing Move

Short Bio:

Just putting this back out

also, how awesome is my new Sig pic? Krysys did it!

BennyTheBall
12-15-2012, 04:27 PM
BB probably won't ever be perm competitors here, just because I feel weird deciding if my own characters should get a push, however they may pop in now and again just to show everyone who the Dominant Predators are ;)

Mr. Smyth: Now that is interesting...

S.E. Zero
12-15-2012, 04:28 PM
You have found out my evil plot! Mwahahahaha

nah, it's just that the roster section in the cave is a bit out of date on teams, and I want a feel for what teams we got here to set the tag rankings. :) Kinda taking it on as my special project (without asking, of course)

BB probably won't ever be perm competitors here, just because I feel weird deciding if my own characters should get a push, however they may pop in now and againjust to show everyone who the Dominant Predators are ;)

Aww, I didn't know you were such a fan of The Elite Bloodline ;)

Just putting this back out

also, how awesome is my new Sig pic? Krysys did it!

It's quite awesome but that's what Krysys does, just awesome things :)

Krysys
12-15-2012, 04:35 PM
<---- Works Graveyard, wants to sleep. Neighbors decide to blast surround sound..

TheJosephBanks
12-15-2012, 04:39 PM

Team Name:

Team Members

Team Entrance:

Team Finishing Move

Short Bio:

I'd do it, but Blacklist Royalty haven't arrived here yet.

... :D

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 04:40 PM
<---- Works Graveyard, wants to sleep. Neighbors decide to blast surround sound..

so do the same thing, right before going to bed when you get home
thats how I handle'd my nieghbors. only took a few days of blasting Cage The Elephant at 430 AM for them to get the idea.

BennyTheBall
12-15-2012, 04:43 PM

That's the thing about working nights - the day never leaves you alone.

Try this - grab some toilet roll, rip off some small bits and use them as ear plugs.

Sounds silly, but it does work.

TheJosephBanks
12-15-2012, 04:46 PM
so do the same thing, right before going to bed when you get home
thats how I handle'd my nieghbors. only took a few days of blasting Cage The Elephant at 430 AM for them to get the idea.

Except, you have to blast Future(A rapper).

...He's terrible.

They'll hate it.

youmighttoo

nevermindbadidea xD

Krysys
12-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Guess I can use the time to write

K2Jelly
12-15-2012, 09:03 PM
*cough*

'Sup? :cool:

S.E. Zero
12-15-2012, 09:09 PM
*cough*

'Sup? :cool:

That nasty cough of yours ;)

Sup homey?

K2Jelly
12-15-2012, 09:12 PM
That nasty cough of yours ;)

Sup homey?

Nothing much. I just wanted to get Robstar's attention since his "trolling" spree wouldn't be complete without here.

S.E. Zero
12-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Nothing much. I just wanted to get Robstar's attention since his "trolling" spree wouldn't be complete without here.

Ah. So you're Robstar's new pet? Trying to get his attention....:rolleyes:

Lol, yeah. We'll see if he "trolls" here. He hasn't done much trollling in the feds, least that I've seen.

K2Jelly
12-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Ah. So you're Robstar's new pet? Trying to get his attention....:rolleyes:

Lol, yeah. We'll see if he "trolls" here. He hasn't done much trollling in the feds, least that I've seen.

I meant I was trying to draw his attention here since he totally swept by here. :p

S.E. Zero
12-15-2012, 09:24 PM
I meant I was trying to draw his attention here since he totally swept by here. :p

There you go, now you make more sense. Lol, you should emulate Romulus when posting OoC sometimes :p

Just teasing. Hope you're well and enjoying the holidays.

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Lets welcome Asher, the man is a creative genius

see this, this is a lie, but I'll try not to disappoint :)

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 10:17 PM

Team Name:

Team Members

Team Entrance:

Team Finishing Move

Short Bio:

Reposting since I have not heard form anyone :) Basically I need this to create the tag team rankings, so...

S.E. Zero
12-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Reposting since I have not heard form anyone :) Basically I need this to create the tag team rankings, so...

Hold your horses, I gots promos to do. I'll do my team in soon.

Krysys
12-15-2012, 10:22 PM

I will send my teams shortly, or possibly in the morning.. *yawns* soooo not awake right now

Asherdelampyr
12-15-2012, 10:37 PM
I will send my teams shortly, or possibly in the morning.. *yawns* soooo not awake right now

don't worry I am burying all your teams anyway, so no rush :p

bearkg88
12-15-2012, 10:40 PM

How are burying and Brock Edwards not in the same sentence???? HMMM???? JK :D

TTC
12-15-2012, 10:41 PM
How are burying and Brock Edwards not in the same sentence???? HMMM???? JK :D
I KNEW IT!

Ryder: You leave my broski alone! You hear!

Krysys
12-15-2012, 10:52 PM

ok.....

LOL

Robstar
12-15-2012, 10:58 PM
FACK the efed! (there you go fellas;))

Tommy Thunder
12-15-2012, 11:01 PM
So this is my conclusion about what happened with the last TWE show:

If you've had 2 weeks to do promos, 2 WEEKS, then there's NO excuse for you not to have done it unless you've specified something to Krysys, or if some unforeseen circumstance has occurred (as far as I know, the latter isn't the case, so I'll continue).
With that in mind, if people can't be bothered to take 10/15 minutes to write a promo, then why the hell should Krysys and the TWE creative team bother to spend hours writing a show for everyone to read? We might as well close the shop right now if that's the way it's going to be.

Shaz
TTC
Destruction

Why did you 3 not get your promos in? As far as I know, you're all still active, you're all still participating in this fed. TTC and Shaz, you're both on the EWNCW main roster. You should know that it's important to get things in on time, or at all, if you want to get anywhere.
Other people made the effort to get their promos in and you've let them down too by not getting yours in.

Seeing a summary show like the one posted isn't what people want to see. PLEASE don't let this happen again. Just because I don't post in this thread doesn't mean I don't take notice of TWE. I AM taking notice and I can see who here is putting the effort in, and pushes on the main EWNCW roster will be affected by your work here since TWE is part of EWNCW. There's a host of people here in TWE that aren't on the main roster yet that I'd love to have on the main roster eventually, and if slacking like this happens by people who are maybe, complacent, then I can and will replace you and give someone else a chance to do their thing at your expense.

I do NOT want to have to post something like this in this thread EVER again. Please support the TWE creative team and the roster by getting your promos done. If there's a problem, then don't just not tell anyone, tell someone, we'll understand. We're trying to produce a great show here, and we can't do that if some aren't pulling their weight.

Thank you.

T_T

Krysys
12-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Well put bossman

Glamour Girl
12-15-2012, 11:57 PM

If you've had 2 weeks to do promos, 2 WEEKS, then there's NO excuse for you not to have done it unless you've specified something to Krysys, or if some unforeseen circumstance has occurred (as far as I know, the latter isn't the case, so I'll continue).
With that in mind, if people can't be bothered to take 10/15 minutes to write a promo, then why the hell should Krysys and the TWE creative team bother to spend hours writing a show for everyone to read? We might as well close the shop right now if that's the way it's going to be.

Shaz
TTC
Destruction

Why did you 3 not get your promos in? As far as I know, you're all still active, you're all still participating in this fed. TTC and Shaz, you're both on the EWNCW main roster. You should know that it's important to get things in on time, or at all, if you want to get anywhere.
Other people made the effort to get their promos in and you've let them down too by not getting yours in.

Seeing a summary show like the one posted isn't what people want to see. PLEASE don't let this happen again. Just because I don't post in this thread doesn't mean I don't take notice of TWE. I AM taking notice and I can see who here is putting the effort in, and pushes on the main EWNCW roster will be affected by your work here since TWE is part of EWNCW. There's a host of people here in TWE that aren't on the main roster yet that I'd love to have on the main roster eventually, and if slacking like this happens by people who are maybe, complacent, then I can and will replace you and give someone else a chance to do their thing at your expense.

I do NOT want to have to post something like this in this thread EVER again. Please support the TWE creative team and the roster by getting your promos done. If there's a problem, then don't just not tell anyone, tell someone, we'll understand. We're trying to produce a great show here, and we can't do that if some aren't pulling their weight.

Thank you.

T_T

Not to add fuel to the fire, but I really wanted to do a promo and didn't get asked so the people who do get one should be happy knowing some others wanted one and didn't get one. It shows how important the fed owners consider you and important your involvement is to the shows.

Tommy Thunder
12-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Not to add fuel to the fire, but I really wanted to do a promo and didn't get asked so the people who do get one should be happy knowing some others wanted one and didn't get one. It shows how important the fed owners consider you and important your involvement is to the shows.

No, you're absolutely right.
If you don't do your promo, or let someone know what the problem is, then you're proving that you don't care. So in future, the fed owner will know to give someone else the chance, someone who does care.

Asherdelampyr
12-16-2012, 12:23 AM

Glam, in the future, if you don't get a promo request and want to put something in, PM me and I will see what I can do. I may be the new guy around but I am sure we can fit you in :)

that goes for anyone else too, if you have something to say, let us know so that we can get you the space to say it!

Shaz11
12-16-2012, 07:00 AM

Shaz
TTC
Destruction

Thank you.

T_T

I didn't even get my second part for my promo, thus I couldn't even do a promo!!

Destruction
12-16-2012, 07:02 AM
I didn't even get my part!

I've told both Krysys and TT that it's not your fault dude. Blame falls on me, I've been busy recently, but that's no excuse for me missing this promo.

I can ensure everyone though that I won't make the same mistake again

Shaz11
12-16-2012, 07:04 AM
I've told both Krysys and TT that it's not your fault dude. Blame falls on me, I've been busy recently, but that's no excuse for me missing this promo.

I can ensure everyone though that I won't make the same mistake again

No worries man.

BennyTheBall
12-16-2012, 07:14 AM
I'm probably going to be very unpopular by saying this, but I would like to throw in an opinion that I am sure I'm not the only one thinking:

The show wasn't put out because of three missing promos? I'm in no place to be critical, and I don't want to give the impression of that is what I am doing, but for just three promos, why couldn't the show be put out without those segments? Maybe send out some quick assignments for others to have those segments instead.

I understand where everyone is coming from, but I'm thinking of the guys and girls who did write the promos (the forgotten people, it would seem). Their hard work has been for nothing and equally, a show that (I should imagine) was mostly written has also gone to waste.

I'm all for reprimanding those who have done wrong, but it does seem that the majority have done good, but they have been punished too. I've had promo assignments not been used before (several times because I have been forgotten!), and that has annoyed me. If I had an assignment for this, I would be seriously pissed off.

bearkg88
12-16-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm probably going to be very unpopular by saying this, but I would like to throw in an opinion that I am sure I'm not the only one thinking:

The show wasn't put out because of three missing promos? I'm in no place to be critical, and I don't want to give the impression of that is what I am doing, but for just three promos, why couldn't the show be put out without those segments? Maybe send out some quick assignments for others to have those segments instead.

I understand where everyone is coming from, but I'm thinking of the guys and girls who did write the promos (the forgotten people, it would seem). Their hard work has been for nothing and equally, a show that (I should imagine) was mostly written has also gone to waste.

I'm all for reprimanding those who have done wrong, but it does seem that the majority have done good, but they have been punished too. I've had promo assignments not been used before (several times because I have been forgotten!), and that has annoyed me. If I had an assignment for this, I would be seriously pissed off.

Your not making an unpopular opinion. I agree with u benny. Even if the promos were absolute must have, of the show was 80% written or something they could always do what they did for this show with the missing promo. Give us a short synopsis of what is to happen

CricketTragic
12-16-2012, 08:33 AM
Israel: You see what happens when the very fabric of Integrity is messed with, I am here to change all this to make TWE the Premier show on EWN Cable

Krysys
12-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Ok, I just got off work, and am tired as hell, so this may sound harsh. The promos were most have, not only did they sent up multiple matches for the night, they set up the Main Event for the damn PPV. I did what I did and I make no apologies, anyone who knows me knows I normally would not do something like that, but this is actually a reoccurring issue and this just happened to be the limit for me. Hopefully nothing like that ever has to happen again, because believe me, I do not like doing it. I have been writing for well over a year now and that is the first time I have done it, and again hopefully the last. Now if you have an issue with what happened, take it up with me. I will gladly discuss it

The Tyndall Effect
12-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Top of the morning, fellas- and gals.

TTC
12-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Top of the morning, fellas- and gals.
Why must you be on my damn screen so much.

The Tyndall Effect
12-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Why must you be on my damn screen so much.
Because you love me with all your heart.

bearkg88
12-18-2012, 10:57 PM
the first 3 parts of our promo are done. Just waiting on the last guy, and once he sends it to me, ill send the whole thing in

TheJosephBanks
12-18-2012, 11:01 PM
For Clarification:

I saw the TWE card, since I was in the cave, and told the rest what our(Kaige and the people involved) segment was and got it started; since, as of yet, I hadn't gotten anything. Since there were no changes to the card and everything was doled out, I figured it'd be fine to go ahead and get it started.

bearkg88
12-18-2012, 11:08 PM
For Clarification:

I saw the TWE card, since I was in the cave, and told the rest what our(Kaige and the people involved) segment was and got it started; since, as of yet, I hadn't gotten anything. Since there were no changes to the card and everything was doled out, I figured it'd be fine to go ahead and get it started.

Wait..have other assignments not gone out yet?

Krysys
12-19-2012, 03:08 AM
I will look into the promos when I get off work

TheJosephBanks
12-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Wait..have other assignments not gone out yet?

Far as I know... nope.

They have been in the batcave(Untouched) since Saturday. If they aren't the right ones, my bad, but as far as I know - they were and look about right, since they play off last week.

andkrysysdidn'tkillmesothingsarelookinggood :D

bearkg88
12-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Far as I know... nope.

They have been in the batcave(Untouched) since Saturday. If they aren't the right ones, my bad, but as far as I know - they were and look about right, since they play off last week.

Ooops hahaha

Krysys
12-19-2012, 08:13 PM
CK is expected to make his return soon, his injuries were less serious than originally believed. CK tweeted the following; @CKrysysTWE: "Recovery going good, as soon as I get back Cracko better be ready cause I am challenging for that title!" Multiple rumors suggest that when CK does return he may not be alone.

Marik is still recovering in an undisclosed location. Jared Manning will continue to pull double duty as GM and Color Commentator this week on WarPath. It is believed that James Ashford may step up if Marik isn't back by Eye of The Beholder.

Former A-Rev Talent; Two of A Kind, recently applied for a tryout with TWE, however Alex Hamilton (TCW owner and BWA Owner) who oversees talent hiring declined their request, his reasoning is they were to much drama and didn't bring enough to the table.

TWE will take place from Orlando this week, there are numerous rumors floating around that TWE may take place from the TNA iMPACT Zone, but as of now nothing is confirmed.

Krysys
12-19-2012, 08:51 PM
*Wrestlers are in the ring training as a small amount of fans are seen watching as Laura Spencer walks down to the ring. Cameras turn on and a live stream is playing at TWE.com. We are live at the TWE Training Facility*

Laura Spencer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is for th TWE IronFist Championship, and as chosen by the challenger will be a Fall Count Anywhere Match! Introducing the challenger from Helena, Arkansas weighing 224bs he is "The Devil Dog" Keith Andrews! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U6kpj-k8BE)

*The small amount of fans cheer as the wrestlers there look on. Andrews looks ready to go*

Laura Spencer: And his opponent, from Upstate, New York weighing 200lbs he is The current, reigning and defending TWE IronFist Champion, "The Prospect" Jay Cracko! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVb0jvnHEpQ)

*The fans boo Cracko as the wrestlers all take notice, some begin talking but nothing said can be heard on camera. Before the match beging Scarfo Jonez walks out and walks up to Cracko and whispers something. Andrews walks up to the stage and wants to start the match there*

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/TWE%20Belts/IFChampionship.jpg

(Keith Andrews/John Morrison VS Jay Cracko/ The Miz Scarfo Jonez/Alex Riley)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGtBUO6UEbQ

Laura Spencer: The winner of this match and still your TWE IronFIst Champion, JAAAAAAAAAAY CRRRRRRAAACKKOOO!!!!!

*Jonez walks up to the lifeless Andrews and drives the broken table pieces into Andrews. Cracko motions for Jonez to lift him up and Jonez does. Cracko pulls out his baseball bat and drives it into the face of Andrews. The two leave laughing as Andrews lays lifeless*

S.E. Zero
12-19-2012, 09:02 PM
T___T why the face? xD Great match.

Asherdelampyr
12-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Far as I know... nope.

Totally my fault that yours wasn't sent, sorry, it is the right one, there was just some temporary confusion vis-a-vis who sent out which promo requests and how that was handled :)

bearkg88
12-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Totally my fault that yours wasn't sent, sorry, it is the right one, there was just some temporary confusion vis-a-vis who sent out which promo requests and how that was handled :)

So promo assignments did actually go out then? So we are good with ours then?

Asherdelampyr
12-20-2012, 06:42 PM
So promo assignments did actually go out then? So we are good with ours then?

yeah, that promo is final, so please go ahead with it :)

Krysys
12-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Update: I am pretty much finished with my stuff, just need to color and stuff. I am not sure on Scribbs and Asher. I just got home from work so I am going to sleep for a bit (like 5 or 6 hours) and than when I get up I will see where we are and go from there. I hope we can get WarPath out tonight as I want to make it up to you guys for my shit last week

Edit: Also Krysys is a sad panda that only Zero commented on the IronFist Match http://eurowerks.org/images/newsmilies/sadpanda.gif

Glamour Girl
12-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Update: I am pretty much finished with my stuff, just need to color and stuff. I am not sure on Scribbs and Asher. I just got home from work so I am going to sleep for a bit (like 5 or 6 hours) and than when I get up I will see where we are and go from there. I hope we can get WarPath out tonight as I want to make it up to you guys for my shit last week

Edit: Also Krysys is a sad panda that only Zero commented on the IronFist Match http://eurowerks.org/images/newsmilies/sadpanda.gif

I just saw it now, but I think it was a great match. Also my promo's almost done and will be sent shortly.

BennyTheBall
12-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Mr. Smyth: And in here, too. That's three out of three efeds I am in where nobody has turned up to work.

TheJosephBanks
12-21-2012, 03:48 PM
*Kaige crawls out from under one of a few tossed about tables, shirtless. Upon seeing Mr. Smyth, he pushes down the head of a red headed woman that was attempting to come up.*

Stay down, my good friend is here.

WHATS UP MR. SMYTH!

BennyTheBall
12-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Mr. Smyth: And look at that. I mention about people not working, and you turn up. What an amusing coincidence.

S.E. Zero
12-22-2012, 12:37 PM

Looking forward to WarPath. Lol, you actually used a panda smiley xD

Zero's post means a lot :p so don't fret cause I'm sure some were busy or whatever to post but they saw the match so Cracko got some good exposure as champion and the Andrews/Jonez storyline. So to me it was a win-win situation.

Krysys
12-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Feeling no love for TWE

Glamour Girl
12-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Feeling no love for TWE

I love TWE. Don't take it personally just blame it on the holidays :rolleyes:.

Asherdelampyr
12-22-2012, 06:56 PM
My matches written, just need to get a long enough break from work to color and I will send. :)

Vandarius
12-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Feeling no love for TWE

Blame the holidays and finals week! :P I haven't been active anywhere.

Vandarius
12-23-2012, 10:12 AM
http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tumbleweed-gif-3.gif'

Where is everyone?!

Krysys
12-23-2012, 11:15 AM
one match shy of being able to post WarPath.

TheJosephBanks
12-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Blame the holidays and finals week! :P I haven't been active anywhere.

http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tumbleweed-gif-3.gif'

Where is everyone?!

I have no idea.

S.E. Zero
12-23-2012, 03:20 PM
one match shy of being able to post WarPath.

Sweet, looking forward to this show.

Krysys
12-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Ok, going to post the first few matches than when I get the final match from Asher I will post the rest

Krysys
12-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Shows up

Best Match:
Best Promo:
Best line of Commentary:

Any Issues You May Have:

Anything You Would Have Changed:

Concerns:

Overall grade:

S.E. Zero
12-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Will give my feedback a little later tonight

TheJosephBanks
12-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Shows up

Best Match: Cage/Kaige(Lol)/Smyth/Hero, out of the written matches, anyway. The Main event was also good.

Best Promo: Cage/Kaige/Smyth; is at the top, Smyth and Cage are very good on the microphone. The lack of hero is a downer though. Eden had a very good promo as well

Best line of Commentary:

SC: I thought we agreed: no more F-bombs.

JM: YOU agreed. I didn't. So fuck it.

Any Issues You May Have: I didn't like the main event being all video(As far as the match was concerned)

Anything You Would Have Changed: Just the main event being written.

Concerns: People not coming through with promos(Even though I've had that problem in the past).

Overall grade: B. Pretty good show, overall. :D

bearkg88
12-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Best Match:
Keith Andrews vs Amadeus Frewin
Best Promo:
Kaige/Smyth/Cage

Any Issues You May Have:
See Changed
Giving Hero the win. In my eyes, if someone no shows a promo, they shouldn't get a win in a match.
Concerns:
Just what I said in the changed. Other than that, good show.
Overall grade:
c+

S.E. Zero
12-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Best Match: Gonna go with Andrews vs Frewin

Best Promo: Chamberlain-Smyth- Cage promo

Best line of Commentary:

Jared Manning: These damn lunatics just ruined this main event!

Shane Cole: And they are destroying the challengers for the title! Wait, holy hell! Powerbomb from Gluttony to Shaz through our damn announce table! Do you feel good about yourself? Do you...

Any Issues You May Have:

Concerns:

Overall grade: B

CricketTragic
12-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Israel: You know what would have made the show better? if you had the integrity and honour of actually using me rather then paying me to be at home.

Krysys
12-24-2012, 01:07 AM
It as revealed via twitter from Jared Manning that Proving Round would return next week. Here is his tweet

@ManningTWECC: So, just got off the phone with @AshfordVP and he has informed me that we will have two Proving Ground Matches next week. A Fatal Four Way and a Tag Team Match.

Accordng to TWE.com the matches are as followed

- Scott Cage VS Gaileo VS Tommy Thunder VS Kingstrem

- Jay Cracko and Scarfo Jonez VS Daymian Bloodstone and Chris Divine

An image has surfaced online featuring what looks to be the return of the Ultimate Opportunity Ladder Match. The match has only been seen once before in 2011 in BWA. The match is said to be booked and will happen at Legend In The Making. The image can be seen below

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/LITMUO.jpg

TTC
12-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Ryder: You know what we need in here? Some hot girls, a hot tub, and then we can a have sick ass party!

Krysys
12-24-2012, 01:56 AM
Ryder: You know what we need in here? Some hot girls, a hot tub, and then we can a have sick ass party!

Ryku: Maybe you should worry less about parties and more about the arse whoppin' you'll be gettin at Eye of The Beholder, Fella.

TTC
12-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Ryku: Maybe you should worry less about parties and more about the arse whoppin' you'll be gettin at Eye of The Beholder, Fella.
Ryder: I am by no means worried bro. You see I can do what few bros can do and that's party, get drunk and still wrestle. Which means I will be the one whipping your ass all over the place come Eye of The Beholder. So, you better take care bro, because I am going to fist pump your face.

Krysys
12-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Ryder: I am by no means worried bro. You see I can do what few bros can do and that's party, get drunk and still wrestle. Which means I will be the one whipping your ass all over the place come Eye of The Beholder. So, you better take care bro, because I am going to fist pump your face.

Ryku: Don't make me laugh, you have no chance of actually winning our match, infact I promise that our match won't even get past the 5 minute mark. Ya see when you bring your stupid guido arse to the ring, I am just going to kick yer teeth down yer throat and than you won't be partyin anytime soon fella!

TTC
12-24-2012, 02:10 AM
Ryku: Don't make me laugh, you have no chance of actually winning our match, infact I promise that our match won't even get past the 5 minute mark. Ya see when you bring your stupid guido arse to the ring, I am just going to kick yer teeth down yer throat and than you won't be partyin anytime soon fella!
Ryder: You know I thinking of inviting you to my next party, but now forget about it. All I'm inviting you to is to a match at Eye of the Beholder, so I can kick your ass. Woo Woo Woo You Know It!

BennyTheBall
12-24-2012, 11:43 AM
I'll read the show when I get home tonight and provide my feedback afterwards.

The Tyndall Effect
12-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Happy Halneweasterweenintine day, broskis!

Krysys
12-25-2012, 12:40 AM
*Looks over at name sees I finally became a Black Ninja*

Well, that only took almost 2 years, eh.

S.E. Zero
12-25-2012, 12:46 AM

Lol, welcome to the ninjahood ;)

We've been expecting you :p

Krysys
12-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Lol, welcome to the ninjahood ;)

We've been expecting you :p

I envy your sig bro..

Asherdelampyr
12-25-2012, 12:51 AM

Congrats!! you are one of the few, the elite, the ninja...

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/136/b2fbaf28d6b641d8b06f813f552cd261/l.jpg

Krysys
12-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Congrats!! you are one of the few, the elite, the ninja...

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/136/b2fbaf28d6b641d8b06f813f552cd261/l.jpg

Are you implying I'm fat...??? LOL Jk, I might look like that trying to put that on xD

Asherdelampyr
12-25-2012, 12:55 AM
Are you implying I'm fat...??? LOL Jk, I might look like that trying to put that on xD

You're an internet ninja, you better be fat or the rest of us will come to your house and stuff you with cake :P

S.E. Zero
12-25-2012, 12:57 AM
I envy your sig bro..

Lol, you can have it if you like.

Krysys
12-25-2012, 01:02 AM
You're an internet ninja, you better be fat or the rest of us will come to your house and stuff you with cake :P

Cake sounds so tempting... *Wonders if we sell cake at my store*

Lol, you can have it if you like.

Na, I just updated my sig

S.E. Zero
12-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Na, I just updated my sig

That match is gonna be sweet. Can't wait to see who the participants will be.

Krysys
12-25-2012, 01:10 AM
That match is gonna be sweet. Can't wait to see who the participants will be.

I love the match, granted it is a rip on MITB, I did add some of my odd twists, and people are going to be very very surprised with whats to come in this one ;)

S.E. Zero
12-25-2012, 01:13 AM
I love the match, granted it is a rip on MITB, I did add some of my odd twists, and people are going to be very very surprised with whats to come in this one ;)

That they will

bearkg88
12-25-2012, 01:16 AM
So wait..i'm confused....is the next show Eye of the Beholder? or is there one more Warpath? and this Ultimate Opportunity ladder match, is it happening at the PPV? or what? Sorry haha, Im just uber confused

S.E. Zero
12-25-2012, 01:23 AM
So wait..i'm confused....is the next show Eye of the Beholder? or is there one more Warpath? and this Ultimate Opportunity ladder match, is it happening at the PPV? or what? Sorry haha, Im just uber confused

I believe there is one more show to go before Eye of the Beholder (though I could be wrong) the UOC match is for the next PPV Legend in the Making.

Krysys
12-25-2012, 01:43 AM
schedule

Friday: WarPath

Sunday: Eye of The Beholder

Sometime in January: Legend In The Making

Krysys
12-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Ok, so the card for WarPath is made and I have sent all my promos. Please get these back ASAP

AirBourne
12-25-2012, 11:26 PM
Hey guys, copying and pasting this message for everyone because I can't type long. I got into a car accident last week and one of the injuries was I broke my left hand and I can't type with it for very long, nor can I type with one hand and will be out for a while (creative already knows) but will try to be on when I can and type. I am going in for surgery tomorrow to repair the broken bone in my hand, but want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and that includes New Year's! Thanks guys.

Krysys
12-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Hey guys, copying and pasting this message for everyone because I can't type long. I got into a car accident last week and one of the injuries was I broke my left hand and I can't type with it for very long, nor can I type with one hand and will be out for a while (creative already knows) but will try to be on when I can and type. I am going in for surgery tomorrow to repair the broken bone in my hand, but want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and that includes New Year's! Thanks guys.

Get better bro

Krysys
12-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Ok, so do to the holidays and the fact that my birthday is tomorrow, the show is going to be moved to next week. I am pretty sure you can all understand the reasoning. With that said Happy Holidays

S.E. Zero
12-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Ok, so do to the holidays and the fact that my birthday is tomorrow, the show is going to be moved to next week. I am pretty sure you can all understand the reasoning. With that said Happy Holidays

Totally understandable. Looking forward to the show no less and hope you happy holidays. I'll be sure to say happy Birthday to you and Vegas tomorrow.

BennyTheBall
12-27-2012, 05:31 AM
Best Match: Andrews & Frewin - well written.

Best Promo: Chamberlain/Smyth/Cage - It's egotistical, but I do believe it to be true.

Best line of Commentary: Yada yada yada Cole - keep boring the fans to death, why don't you?

Any Issues You May Have: Is there a reason why Hero didn't do a promo? If not, I'm a bit disappointed he got the win over three guys who did do promos.

Anything You Would Have Changed: Main event to not be 100% video.

Overall grade: C.

Sorry it took so long.

TheJosephBanks
12-27-2012, 11:40 AM
You egotistical poopyhead! :p

BennyTheBall
12-27-2012, 12:23 PM

Hey, we do efedding for one of three reasons: ego, insecurity or all of the above. I'm just man enough to admit it. Lol

BennyTheBall
12-27-2012, 12:26 PM

Hey, we do efedding for one of three reasons: ego, insecurity or all of the above. I'm just man enough to admit it. Lol

S.E. Zero
12-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Just wanna say......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROS, VEGAS AND KRYSYS!!!!!

22 years old, today T__T They're getting so old :p

Congrats my bros, hope you enjoy your day.

BennyTheBall
12-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Mr. Smyth: Congratulations, Mr. Chamberlain. You've done it. You've now put yourself on my personal development plan. Taking you out has become a key part of my business plan, and that will get done at the earliest opportunity.

bearkg88
12-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Happy bday Vegas and Krysys!

The Tyndall Effect
12-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Happy bday Vegas and Krysys!
I second the b-day wishes!
Also, promo is in.

chunkkynutzzz
12-28-2012, 12:01 AM
How are Krysys and Vegas Spending the Birthday

The Best Way I Hope Young Brudas , shoutouts to The Dolan's!!!

eyehatecena
12-28-2012, 12:07 AM
happy birthday and happy birthday and happy belated merry xmas and happy early new years. Oh and jut got a chanze to read the last twe show and house show- great job from everybody

bearkg88
12-28-2012, 01:21 PM
My part of the promo has been sent off. Looking forward to the show next week!

Cage: Kingstrem, Tommy Thunder...two names who are synonymous with championships...well guess what boys....I didn't win this title by picking flowers and selling cookies. Come Warpath, I'll be carving my path to EWNCW, and you two will be the ones I carve it through.

bearkg88
12-28-2012, 04:12 PM
hey guys! The end of the year awards show for all of EWN is up! BE sure to check it out and comment in that thread! Thanks guys! and congrats to all who won!

CricketTragic
12-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Happy birthday Krysys and I guess Vegas too though I do not know him and hope everyones christmas's was great, now to the new year celebrations

bearkg88
12-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Cage: It's quiet...I like quiet...I like being alone....

*Looks over at Nathan and Kaige getting ready to fill a kiddie pool with pudding*

Cage: And that's why they will never hold this title

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Cage: It's quiet...I like quiet...I like being alone....

*Looks over at Nathan and Kaige getting ready to fill a kiddie pool with pudding*

Cage: And that's why they will never hold this title

Kaige: Why? Because we know how to have fun? Don't worry, Cage, after the PPV when you see this pool about to get filled with pudding, you'll see the NEW No Limits Champion standing back and supervising.

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Kaige: Why? Because we know how to have fun? Don't worry, Cage, after the PPV when you see this pool about to get filled with pudding, you'll see the NEW No Limits Champion standing back and supervising.

Mr. Smyth: Wanna bet?

Krysys
12-29-2012, 11:34 AM
*Stumbles in half dead*

Did I miss anything?

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 11:38 AM
We mutinied and took over TWE.

It is now going to be known as TWF

Titan Wrestling Federation.

Out of respect.

Mr. Smyth is the top champion.

Kaige is No Limits.

Cage and Hero formed a tag-team called 'Caged Heroes' and became the Team Combat Champions.

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Out of respect.

Kaige is No Limits.

Cage and Hero formed a tag-team called 'Caged Heroes' and became the Team Combat Champions.

It was all Asher's idea.

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 11:40 AM
It was all Asher's idea.

Yep.

All Asher.

Krysys

Out of respect.

Kaige is No Limits.

Interesting stuff.... *Mind begins to explore ideas* Ahhh Son of A Bitch!!! Now I have ideas!!

*Stares a hole into TJB*

TheJosephBanks
Mr. Smyth: Wanna bet?

Kaige: What are the stakes this time?

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Interesting stuff.... *Mind begins to explore ideas* Ahhh Son of A Bitch!!! Now I have ideas!!

*Stares a hole into TJB*

Benny... hold me..

I'm scared!

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 11:43 AM

Benny... hold me..

I'm scared!

If Krysys goes all Hulk on us, you're on your fucking own.

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 11:43 AM
if krysys goes all hulk on us, you're on your fucking own.

i hate you. ;(

Krysys
12-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Ok, update on things. I am off the next two days so that is when I will spend the majority of my time writing my matches. I had planned on doing it earlier, but yeah.... In the past 2 days I slept for like 22 hours.... Anyways, if everything comes back in before Friday I will post early. Big IF as I won't rush creative

Asherdelampyr
12-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Yep.

All Asher.

Sure, blame me for your off-beat shenanigans!

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Sure, blame me for your off-beat shenanigans!

We don't have the power to change things like that. It has to be a creative decision. Take some responsibility. ;)

Asherdelampyr
12-29-2012, 01:39 PM
We don't have the power to change things like that. It has to be a creative decision. Take some responsibility. ;)

last time I part with you guys, wake up covered in glitter to find I made creative changes :P

On another note, considering making a new tag team, but only as one half of it this time, if anyone would like to partner up with me, please shoot me a PM, VM or just reply here, since I have a few hours of unprecedented free time :)

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 01:41 PM
last time I part with you guys, wake up covered in glitter to find I made creative changes :P

It was your idea to get DRUNK afterwards. xD

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 01:41 PM

On another note, considering making a new tag team, but only as one half of it this time, if anyone would like to partner up with me, please shoot me a PM, VM or just reply here, since I have a few hours of unprecedented free time :)

Aww, man. That'd be awesome. Unfortunately I'm holding back on taking any extra until I see how much time Frenzy takes up. :(

bearkg88
12-29-2012, 01:42 PM

I might. Depends on what we came up with ya know?

Asherdelampyr
12-29-2012, 01:43 PM
I might. Depends on what we came up with ya know?
indeed
everything I come up with lately seems to sound the same, so I am also hoping to get some ideas

TTC
12-29-2012, 01:44 PM

Very interesting...

bearkg88
12-29-2012, 01:45 PM
indeed
everything I come up with lately seems to sound the same, so I am also hoping to get some ideas

It seems, and you can ask Benny on this, I come up with great ideas for new wrestlers, but the execution sucks!

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I'd be interested, but Blacklist Royalty is supposed to be coming down here. :D

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 01:47 PM
It seems, and you can ask Benny on this, I come up with great ideas for new wrestlers, but the execution sucks!

You're really selling yourself there, mate. lol

If you go for it, maybe use the gimmick we were going to use? That's a lot different for Asher.

bearkg88
12-29-2012, 01:48 PM

If you go for it, maybe use the gimmick we were going to use? That's a lot different for Asher.

Which one? The NCII one? Or the one for that one place that we did the one promo for but then decided we didn't have time for?

bearkg88
12-29-2012, 01:48 PM

And hey! I'm a great thinker, just not a great do-er haha

Asherdelampyr
12-29-2012, 01:50 PM
I'd be interested, but Blacklist Royalty is supposed to be coming down here. :D

Asher: good, I need a couple new jobb.... I mean, awesome, they will be well treated I am certain

TheJosephBanks
12-29-2012, 01:51 PM
asher: Good, i need a couple new jobb.... I mean, awesome, they will be well treated i am certain

you wait until they get here!!!!!!!!!

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Which one? The NCII one? Or the one for that one place that we did the one promo for but then decided we didn't have time for?

The latter.

Asherdelampyr
12-29-2012, 01:59 PM
you wait until they get here!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I really am excited, I'm a fan of Blacklist Royalty :)

bearkg88
12-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Honestly I really am excited, I'm a fan of Blacklist Royalty :)

HEY! How come you no have Vivica in sig as champ? HMM! Dis makes spongebob mad!

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/files/original/spongebob.jpg

Krysys
12-29-2012, 02:18 PM
So yeah.... I am canceling the TWE Awards

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 02:20 PM
So yeah.... I am canceling the TWE Awards

How come?!?

Krysys
12-29-2012, 02:24 PM
How come?!?

I have had two responses. There is no damn interest, so why should I bother taking the time to do it? Sorry, I know I am coming off sounding like an ass, but it is the way I see things

BennyTheBall
12-29-2012, 02:26 PM
I have had two responses. There is no damn interest, so why should I bother taking the time to do it? Sorry, I know I am coming off sounding like an ass, but it is the way I see things

Well, speaking from my own personal situation, the reason I'm yet to throw in my awards is because the deadline is 4th January.

Krysys
12-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Still, there is 0 interactions or even mentioning of the awards which sucks to be franks

bearkg88
12-29-2012, 02:33 PM

Its not that I'm not interested in them, its just anything I'd vote on or nominate wouldn't be fair. I joined TCW, and at the time of the merger, I drifted away. I didn't even realize Storm was still being used until I believe HJ PMed me asking for a promo, and that was like September maybe? It was around then that I turned Storm into Cage, and got more into TWE and writing promos for the character. So really, I've got Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec of knowledge to nominate/vote on, and I know there were more amazing things that happened before that time

S.E. Zero
12-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Well it sucks for me, cause I took the time to vote and even recommend the 2 new categories added later on. I really do wish people would take the time to show interest in TWE and the things done by it like the awards. I do. Why can't others? I know real life, busy, holidays.. blah, blah but I did that in less than 10 mins. so it's not a time consuming task and it would show you care. That's the most important thing creative looks for. That you care.

Because otherwise as Krysys said. If you don't why should he?

Krysys
12-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Something is better than nothing

Asherdelampyr
12-29-2012, 02:42 PM
HEY! How come you no have Vivica in sig as champ? HMM! Dis makes spongebob mad!

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/files/original/spongebob.jpg

Character limits, still working it all out

Asherdelampyr
12-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Still, there is 0 interactions or even mentioning of the awards which sucks to be franks

we didn't pass the deadline already did we?

I've been re-reading all of TWE, for a number of reasons, and was waiting until I had read them all, (so like, tomorrow)
'

TTC
12-29-2012, 02:44 PM
I'll be honest in saying that I didn't cast a vote, because I barely joined TWE.

Krysys
12-30-2012, 03:48 PM
All hail the faces of SIN!!!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=3855&d=1356856943Gluttony. Sloth. Lust. Greed. Envy. Pride. Wrath.
Credit to Scribbs for the brilliant piece of art

S.E. Zero
12-30-2012, 05:29 PM

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=3855&d=1356856943Gluttony. Sloth. Lust. Greed. Envy. Pride. Wrath.

Words cannot express how fucking awesome this is

http://i.imgur.com/LxLl7.gif

AHHHH!!!!!!!! Sin!!! It's real!!! It's cartoony!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Everyone looks amazing!!!!! No homo Scribbs but I love you for doing this man. Thank you.

bearkg88
12-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Gotta say, that is pretty sweet! I might have to take a pic of Divine on my WWE 13 and post a pic online for others to see :D

S.E. Zero
12-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Just had to sig it.

scribbler_jones
12-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Words cannot express how fucking awesome this is

http://i.imgur.com/LxLl7.gif

AHHHH!!!!!!!! Sin!!! It's real!!! It's cartoony!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Everyone looks amazing!!!!! No homo Scribbs but I love you for doing this man. Thank you.

The pleasure is all mine, Zero - I'm glad you like it!

S.E. Zero
12-30-2012, 06:23 PM
The pleasure is all mine, Zero - I'm glad you like it!

Love it, bro. I love it.

Tommy Thunder
12-30-2012, 08:52 PM

Scribbler Jones does it again :D

scribbler_jones
12-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Scribbler Jones does it again :D

Thanks, Tommy!!!

Krysys
12-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Update on WarPath.

The Opening Segment and 4 Matches are fully edited and ready to be posted. Hoping for a Friday post

bearkg88
12-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Looking forward to Warpath! What's next after this is the PPV right?

Krysys
12-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Looking forward to Warpath! What's next after this is the PPV right?

Indeed it is