PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Glamour Girl
11-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Barbie Panzer: I think I just threw up in my mouth

Eden: That would explain why you're so skinny even though I've never seen you working out... unless you think doing the men's locker room is a workout. Just remember that sweating and stretching doesn't make it a workout.

eyehatecena
11-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Eden: That would explain why you're so skinny even though I've never seen you working out... unless you think doing the men's locker room is a workout. Just remember that sweating and stretching doesn't make it a workout.

Barbie: I don't know why all you stupid chicks confuse me with my sister. My body is a work of art. Part German superiority, part the hardest training in the world- in the Panzer Brothers Gym and in wrestling rings around the world

Glamour Girl
11-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Barbie: I don't know why all you stupid chicks confuse me with my sister. My body is a work of art. Part German superiority, part the hardest training in the world- in the Panzer Brothers Gym and in wrestling rings around the world

Eden: If your body's a work of art then the painter should be shot.

eyehatecena
11-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Eden: If your body's a work of art then the painter should be shot.

Sasha Panzer: She told you Barbie! And stop spreading rumours about me big sis!

CricketTragic
11-19-2012, 05:29 AM
Israel: A very good move by TWE to make a big deal out of the womens wrestling scene, now if they could instill integrity into the mens arena we may have a half decent brand.

BennyTheBall
11-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Mr. Smyth: So is there any danger of me being used, or are you creative genius' still not sure how to use an indisposable asset such as myself?

bearkg88
11-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Mr. Smyth: So is there any danger of me being used, or are you creative genius' still not sure how to use an indisposable asset such as myself?

Cage: Listen Smyth, sign up for food stamps, collect a welfare check, ask for unemployment, because quite frankly, no one cares to see you in the ring. You are like that person dangling from a rope, hanging on to the very end, about to fall

BennyTheBall
11-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Cage: Listen Smyth, sign up for food stamps, collect a welfare check, ask for unemployment, because quite frankly, no one cares to see you in the ring. You are like that person dangling from a rope, hanging on to the very end, about to fall

Mr. Smyth: Oh, you. You're such a funny guy. Ever thought of a career in stand up? Let's face it, you're wrestling career isn't going to be forever, is it?

Krysys
11-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Slight issue... while checking the roster I noticed something

Heel: 23
Face: 13
Tweener: 1

Can anyone tell me what the issue might be?

BennyTheBall
11-19-2012, 05:23 PM

Your non-use of plurals? :p

TTC
11-19-2012, 05:24 PM

Too many tweeners.

Glamour Girl
11-19-2012, 05:24 PM

Bad guys have more fun? :-x

Krysys
11-19-2012, 05:28 PM
This is actually a pretty big issue as it hinders my ability to create feuds. The way it's looking some individuals may get a face turn and some may not be active for a while. I should note that this is only the guys, I do not dare check the girls

S.E. Zero
11-19-2012, 05:37 PM

I'm down to changing EB to tweeners (showing a face-ish vibe) if it will help, can be the best of both worlds. Greed is not likely to ever be face and Andrews already is a face so there's that.

You need at least 5 heel to face changes to even things out.

Krysys
11-19-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm down to changing EB to tweeners (showing a face-ish vibe) if it will help, can be the best of both worlds. Greed is not likely to ever be face and Andrews already is a face so there's that.

You need at least 5 heel to face changes to even things out.

The things is I have a face doing heel turn soon (No I won't say who), so I would need 6 heels to turn face. I have some ideas and those people will be contacted soon.

S.E. Zero
11-19-2012, 06:04 PM
The things is I have a face doing heel turn soon (No I won't say who), so I would need 6 heels to turn face. I have some ideas and those people will be contacted soon.

Tehn contact them and go from there. Hopefully all if not most agree.

eyehatecena
11-19-2012, 06:09 PM
yeah Sloth could not be turned and JJJ is already a face. If only Blankie had not been killed off, Blankie could have been turned face. But who would want to feud with a blanket, other than Sloth?

S.E. Zero
11-19-2012, 06:19 PM
yeah Sloth could not be turned and JJJ is already a face. If only Blankie had not been killed off, Blankie could have been turned face. But who would want to feud with a blanket, other than Sloth?

I would, with a wet towel....

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/towel-whip.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_A_DiGjIyYto/StD1EdjlawI/AAAAAAAAA4I/8nrOVbXOj28/s400/Sheldon.jpg

Krysys
11-19-2012, 06:27 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_A_DiGjIyYto/StD1EdjlawI/AAAAAAAAA4I/8nrOVbXOj28/s400/Sheldon.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/284/771/d20.png

Vegas
11-19-2012, 06:31 PM

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao-l.png

Shaz11
11-19-2012, 06:32 PM

I definitely approve! :D

S.E. Zero
11-19-2012, 06:32 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/284/771/d20.png

Oh, you gusta ;) xD

Vandarius
11-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Dumb question ...

Whens the next show? :P

Krysys
11-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Dumb question ...

Whens the next show? :P

Friday fella

S.E. Zero
11-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Friday fella

Friday is gonna be awesome

S.E. Zero
11-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Hastings: It's been a bloody nightmare having to wait this long till we have to be on War Path where rest assure those freaks will get what's coming to them.

Bennett: Do not fret my brethren. Our time will come and soon the TWE Team Combat Championships will once again be elite, just like we are.

606v2
11-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Evening my little Heroholics, all back from London and ready to roc'n'rolla, sent my promo over and looking forward to getting the wheels in motion.

TheJosephBanks
11-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Kaige: Things have become dreadfully boring here - I wonder where my good friend, the All-around suer, Mr. Smyth is! At least he is somewhat interesting, despite being useless in the ring and in the courtroom.

Krysys
11-20-2012, 04:35 PM
From the offices of U-Corp,

TWE has come to term on talent, Frankie Fletcher. TWE and U-Corp wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do next.

Signed
Marik Sheehan, President and C.E.O of U-Corp and Chairman of TWE

scribbler_jones
11-20-2012, 04:38 PM
From the offices of U-Corp,

TWE has come to term on talent, Frankie Fletcher. TWE and U-Corp wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do next.

Signed
Marik Sheehan, President and C.E.O of U-Corp and Chairman of TWE

Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, maybe they'll future endeavor Shaz too - after I dislocate every bone in his body! #WarPath #ThisIsGonnaHurt

TTC
11-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, maybe they'll future endeavor Shaz too - after I dislocate every bone in his body! #WarPath #ThisIsGonnaHurt
Ryder: That ain't cool, bro.

Shaz11
11-20-2012, 05:23 PM

Shaz: And maybe I'll break your jaw? Hmm, right after I break your boyfriend's jaw! And yes, I did say boyfriend. Tell him to go easy on the burgers yeah?! :D

TTC
11-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Shaz: And maybe I'll break your jaw? Hmm, right after I break your boyfriend's jaw! And yes, I did say boyfriend. Tell him to go easy on the burgers yeah?! :D
Ryder: Just don't tell her about McDonald's new deal or the fact tomorrow is Big Mac Wednesday.

S.E. Zero
11-20-2012, 07:26 PM

Hahaha that was cold, man lol

Shaz11
11-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Hahaha that was cold, man lol

Cold is what Shaz is haha! :D Not me obviously!! ;)

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Cage: Its funny how much people bullshit, and yet most can't back it up

Shaz11
11-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Cage: Its funny how much people bullshit, and yet most can't back it up

Shaz: It's funny how you talk about people bullshitting, because you're also one of them bullshitters.

Krysys
11-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Ladder Matches are always fun to right

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Shaz: It's funny how you talk about people bullshitting, because you're also one of them bullshitters.

Cage: Me bullshit? No...I merely speak facts

Shaz11
11-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Cage: Me bullshit? No...I merely speak facts

Shaz: However, your definition of fact, is bullshit.

CricketTragic
11-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Israel: McDonalds and KFC and all those other "Fast Food" places lack the moral Integrity needed for a Savvy society, If you want fast food Pink go to a fruit and veg stand... The food is already cooked for your convenience and lack of Kitchen awareness

S.E. Zero
11-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Ladder Matches are always fun to write.

Fixed. Also I did IC Inside the Tights Interview as Greed if y'all wanna check it out :)

Krysys
11-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Fixed. Also I did IC Inside the Tights Interview as Greed if y'all wanna check it out :)

Best one yet and as to the bolded, forgive me, I am still sick.

S.E. Zero
11-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Best one yet and as to the bolded, forgive me, I am still sick.

Its fine. Feel better soon.

S.E. Zero
11-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving one and all. Hope you enjoy your day.

BennyTheBall
11-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Apologies for the lack of IC'ing. I am internetless, and it is a scary world.

S.E. Zero
11-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Hastings: You know I'd like be to thankful on this godforsaken "holiday", Anthony?

Bennett: Being prepared to kick Cirque de Freak's asses tomorrow?

Hastings: You know me all too well, brother. While people stuff their pie holes with poultry and others nonsense, tomorrow on War Path we are gonna be dead set on showcasing why those....things....should never have our TWE Team Combat Champions in their possessions and be thankful that those championships don't have to suffer any longer.

Bennett: Indeed, tomorrow we are gonna send that filthy excuse of a tag team through a whole lot of hurt via The World Class Ticket to Pain.

chunkkynutzzz
11-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to All and Enjoy your Fam/friends , Drink Responsibly and if you don't then your just being chunkky.. on da real have a good one brothas !

Krysys
11-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Ok, so with Thanksgiving being yesterday, I am sure Scribbs is a bit behind, as am I. So with that said I am delaying the show till tomorrow.

scribbler_jones
11-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Ok, so with Thanksgiving being yesterday, I am sure Scribbs is a bit behind, as am I. So with that said I am delaying the show till tomorrow.

You're correct, sir - Thanksgiving saw my day off get wonky in some unusual ways... including lack of steady internet, among other issues. Just now putting things back together... will have my material together soon guys!

BTW hope everyone had a safe holiday :)

bearkg88
11-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Hey just wanted to apologize for not ICing much. Got a PS3 and a crap ton of games, along with WWE 13, so I'm sure most of you understand why I havent ICed haha. I should be back in full force Monday. But I'm here if you have any promo assignments or anything like that :D

chunkkynutzzz
11-24-2012, 02:40 AM

IC as ScarFo Jonez: For Those that Don't Know, Ah who Am I Kidding Every single Person Knows I'm Bringin da Major Painin.

Keith Andrews Find out in One Night and Now he's Gone For Weeks. I gave U datt Vaca Keith and if u want another I gott no prob givin it to u wit Pay *scarfo smirk*

And I can't wait for my Dvd to be made, and Highlights of wat I been Doin since the begiining all da way to the last couple of house shows , Vicious is not somethin I do ,its sumthin dat I am and More.

Ryku knows , O'Ryan knows Very Well .. he been tastin solid steel and takin a ride out of arenas and have had his Faceoff a couple of times..yeeAHH, just ask him YEayah!! He can tell ya!

All This is Just ScarfO , TWE Bloodoath Champion Defendin and Reignin ,Breakin Friends and Hurtin Foes.. All should Fear....

SCARFO!

S.E. Zero
11-24-2012, 02:50 AM

IC as ScarFo Jonez: For Those that Don't Know, Ah who Am I Kidding Every single Person Knows I'm Bringin da Major Painin.

Keith Andrews Find out in One Night and Now he's Gone For Weeks. I gave U datt Vaca Keith and if u want another I gott no prob givin it to u wit Pay *scarfo smirk*

And I can't wait for my Dvd to be made, and Highlights of wat I been Doin since the begiining all da way to the last couple of house shows , Vicious is not somethin I do ,its sumthin dat I am and More.

Ryku knows , O'Ryan knows Very Well .. he been tastin solid steel and takin a ride out of arenas and have had his Faceoff a couple of times..yeeAHH, just ask him YEayah!! He can tell ya!

All This is Just ScarfO , TWE Bloodoath Champion Defendin and Reignin ,Breakin Friends and Hurtin Foes.. All should Fear....

SCARFO!

Damn me for being injured and not being able to reply!!!!!

Damn you chunkkzzz :p

chunkkynutzzz
11-24-2012, 03:20 AM
Damn me for being injured and not being able to reply!!!!!

Damn you chunkkzzz :p

Lol ,and yesi did get an update pon your condition, heard u comin back sooner.. ima have to apply some more pain and give u multi-multi injuroes lol

Krysys
11-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Due to ome unforeseen unavoidable circumstances the show will be delayed a few days. Sorry guys, there is 100% no way around this

Tommy Thunder
11-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Due to ome unforeseen unavoidable circumstances the show will be delayed a few days. Sorry guys, there is 100% no way around this

What's up?

S.E. Zero
11-24-2012, 07:09 PM

Anything I can do to help? Maybe post the show for you or help with a match or something?

S.E. Zero
11-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Whooohoo, getting a show!!!

Krysys
11-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Show is up and I do hope you enjoy

Congrats to Zero on regaining his title and to YCCMC for his win of the IronFist Championship

S.E. Zero
11-25-2012, 04:36 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!! I am THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! AGAIN!!!! xD

Also loved that moment at the end with Greed and Marik; something big is brewing >=D

Vandarius
11-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Awesome fucking show mate, well done!

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Ooo...new things to read. Yay.

606v2
11-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Cracking show there, great to finally be off the bat and looking forward to a few back and forths with a few people in the coming weeks.

Krysys
11-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Awesome fucking show mate, well done!

Thanks, couldn;t have done it with out you, Zero, and scribbs

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 04:45 PM
*Scott Cage is seen sitting in his hotel, looking at the tv screen, on the phone with someone*

Cage: Yeah, can you believe it? I bet they only pull in a .8 at best this week. We all know when I'm left off TV, their ratings suck.......yes I know...they decided to use useless nobodies instead of a champion......no I don't know what Marik is thinking.......things will change, you just watch.....no, listen I'm tired of talking, watching these jokers has frustrated me so I'm going to the gym....yes I'll talk to him....ok....bye.

*Cage hands up the phone, as he looks at the camera man*

Cage: I'm not sure why your here. Didn't you hear from Marik? He's decided to waste talent like myself, he's decided to waste time with fools like we saw on this weeks Warpath, instead of spending and investing time on a champion like me.

Camera Man: Um...you do know Mr Marik will see this right?

Cage: I don't care if he sees this! If anything, I should be outraged! I just came off a successful title defense, and what do I get? The shaft! DO I look like the red headed step child? Now get out of my room!

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Btw, really good show :D I'm looking forward to see what happens next week :D

S.E. Zero
11-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Congrats to YCCMC and the rest of the show was wow, I liked the Eden segment with Marik, the Pamich promo and obviously SIN!!!!, was great to see us in the show :D

S.E. Zero
11-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Hastings: Oh, yeah. That's how it's done. You send a message as to why you are the best tag team in TWE by demolishing the competition.

Bennett: I hope those freaks enjoyed their World Class Ticket to Pain, I know we enjoyed giving it and getting back the championships which we never rightfully lost.

Hastings: Indeed, brother. Now the Elite are back on top and that's where we're going to stay for a long time.

TTC
11-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Ryder: Next week prepare cause we are going to have a SICK party!

Glamour Girl
11-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Loved the show from start to finish. Great writing in this fed :).

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Ryder: Next week prepare cause we are going to have a SICK party!

Mr. Smyth: Wait...did I see this right? Is this the time you have ever spoken without mentioning my name? Now I have to deal with the rain of fire, the four horseman and the end of days.

OOC: Great show, guys!

TTC
11-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Mr. Smyth: Wait...did I see this right? Is this the time you have ever spoken without mentioning my name? Now I have to deal with the rain of fire, the four horseman and the end of days.

OOC: Great show, guys!
Ryder: Bro, as much as I like to have fun I just want to fist pump your face.

TheJosephBanks
11-25-2012, 05:48 PM
BALLAD OF AN ASSHOLE ALL THE THINGS.

Kaige: Leavitt has fallen to the Ballad, so shall everyone else in my way. I have little to no competition here, but I suppose that is why they limit me to matches - they don't want me to kill every other aspect of the game. Commentating, Pictures, Refereeing, the Microphone - they keep me away from those because I am just too damn good!

S.E. Zero
11-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Greed: Haha I hope you enjoyed the view, Marik. What you saw was a testament of your stupidity towards wanting to keep me away from my opportunity at TWE World Championship. You kept denying me what was mine and those involved in your actions will pay, they'll all pay.

Do you what you think is the right course of action to "punish" us but know this, your actions will have greater consequences than you think and Sin will make sure they are dealt out in any way we see fit. You've been warned, Marik. Do right by Sin or fall because of it. You decide.

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Ryder: Bro, as much as I like to have fun I just want to fist pump your face.

Mr. Smyth: Matthew, for the last time, you and I - never...gonna...happen.

TTC
11-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Mr. Smyth: Matthew, for the last time, you and I - never...gonna...happen.
Ryder: Are you afraid of me beating you in a wrestling match?

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
BALLAD OF AN ASSHOLE ALL THE THINGS.

Kaige: Leavitt has fallen to the Ballad, so shall everyone else in my way. I have little to no competition here, but I suppose that is why they limit me to matches - they don't want me to kill every other aspect of the game. Commentating, Pictures, Refereeing, the Microphone - they keep me away from those because I am just too damn good!

Mr. Smyth: They keep you away from you mic and commentators table because you're less than average IQ means you are a risk. You're not in photos because you don't have the look that is need - the look being one of a human being. As for the refereeing...well, verticle stripes are slimming I guess.

But, saying that, just give mommy and daddy a call and they can buy those opportunities for you.

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Ryder: Are you afraid of me beating you in a wrestling match?

Mr. Smyth: You're jumping on my coat tails to get yourself over. I get that, but we will never have a match.

TTC
11-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Mr. Smyth: You're jumping on my coat tails to get yourself over. I get that, but we will never have a match.
Ryder: Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!

TheJosephBanks
11-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Mr. Smyth: They keep you away from you mic and commentators table because you're less than average IQ means you are a risk. You're not in photos because you don't have the look that is need - the look being one of a human being. As for the refereeing...well, verticle stripes are slimming I guess.

But, saying that, just give mommy and daddy a call and they can buy those opportunities for you.

Kaige: Or maybe I should just sue the place, because they don't give me what I want. Seems like the reasonable things to do. A risk? Funny, when we were in the ring together, when we finished that was all people could talk about afterwards. Of course, my part came from me and yours was drawn up by your lawyers to prevent you from saying something that would null your contract. I'm not in photos, because they know I'd overshadow both Greed and Uri.

But hey, maybe you have the right idea - they use you, then again, they don't want their bosses to change - do they?

eyehatecena
11-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Great show Krysys and Scribbs yet again

Faith LeFlur: Me 500 lbs? Eden- I think you need some glasses. And a steel cage- sounds like fun- you can't run and hide bitch

JJJ: I did my best- once again

Sloth: Everybody was warned about my brothers and sisters in Sin coming back as strong as ever- but nobody listened. NOBODY AT ALL!

scribbler_jones
11-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Sagittarius Blue: ... I don't understand what happened... Fuck, I don't even know what the hell happened. I don't believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo and all... but what happened that night... defies any and every thing. I can still taste my own blood in my mouth from being beaten to within an inch of my life... But I will say this. Sin: I don't know what possessed you to target me. I don't care what possessed you to target me. But I do care about punching your teeth down your throats. Won't take long... I'll heal up, jump back in the gym, jump in the ring, and then jump on your throats. Repeatedly, like trampolines. The stars are aligning, Sin... and you won't like what they're saying about your future.

eyehatecena
11-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Sagittarius Blue: ... I don't understand what happened... Fuck, I don't even know what the hell happened. I don't believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo and all... but what happened that night... defies any and every thing. I can still taste my own blood in my mouth from being beaten to within an inch of my life... But I will say this. Sin: I don't know what possessed you to target me. I don't care what possessed you to target me. But I do care about punching your teeth down your throats. Won't take long... I'll heal up, jump back in the gym, jump in the ring, and then jump on your throats. Repeatedly, like trampolines. The stars are aligning, Sin... and you won't like what they're saying about your future.

Sloth: There is but one thing in your future. Its the colour red. As in blood- the blood of all our victims- you and Ms Piggy being two of them

BennyTheBall
11-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Kaige: Or maybe I should just sue the place, because they don't give me what I want. Seems like the reasonable things to do. A risk? Funny, when we were in the ring together, when we finished that was all people could talk about afterwards. Of course, my part came from me and yours was drawn up by your lawyers to prevent you from saying something that would null your contract. I'm not in photos, because they know I'd overshadow both Greed and Uri.

But hey, maybe you have the right idea - they use you, then again, they don't want their bosses to change - do they?

Mr. Smyth: I'm suing because I am owed money, not because I am under-utilised. If TWE don't want to use my services, then they can suffer the detrimental effects of that decision with their poor TV ratings and attendences.

As for my lawyers writing for me - well, you're wrong. I've been doing this long enough to know what to say and how to say it. Everything I do is all me. I'm that damn good, and that is why I am a success and you are a catrastrophic failure.

Glamour Girl
11-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Great show Krysys and Scribbs yet again

Faith LeFlur: Me 500 lbs? Eden- I think you need some glasses. And a steel cage- sounds like fun- you can't run and hide bitch

JJJ: I did my best- once again

Sloth: Everybody was warned about my brothers and sisters in Sin coming back as strong as ever- but nobody listened. NOBODY AT ALL!

Eden: Did I say 500 lbs? I meant 500 lbs per butt cheek.

*Eden laughs*

Krysys
11-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Already started on WarPath, promos on my end are going out soon and I am sure Scribbs will do his later as well

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Already started on WarPath, promos on my end are going out soon and I am sure Scribbs will do his later as well

Quite correct, sir. Be sure to check your inboxes shortly!

Krysys
11-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Very surprised that nobody has contacted me about a match for the IF Championship.

TTC
11-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Very surprised that nobody has contacted me about a match for the IF Championship.

I would like to, but I will wait until Matt debuts.

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 09:31 PM

Oh I'm sorry...you want his reign to end when I challenge him? :rolleyes: and here I thought he might have a long reign....lol just teasing

Well, I'll see about challenging him soon :)

scribbler_jones
11-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Pisces Pink: Eden Sky, I know you think you pretty shit now that you have the Vixxens' Championship, and that's all fine and good... but don't think for a moment that Pisces Pink is gonna just let shit go, bitch. Sooner or later, I will get another shot at that title.

And if you still holding it...

*Pisces Pink cracks her knuckles*

I'm going to take the belt from you... after I drop you on your head... over and over until... you stop moving.

Krysys
11-27-2012, 11:14 PM
*Cameras are in an the TWE Arena where training takes place, Laura Spencer walks out and fans look up, as do the wrestlers out training*

Laura Spencer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is Finisher's Only Match as chosen by the challenger and is for the TWE IronFist Championship! Introducing the challenger, from Raleigh, North Carolina weighing 219lbs, representing The Elite Bloodline he is One half of the Team Combat Champions, Anthony Bennett! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sthe0Fkgjg)

*The people in attendance boo Bennett as he comes down to the ring*

Laura Spencer: And his opponent, from Upstate, New York weighing 200lbs he is the current, reigning and defending TWE IronFist Champion, "The Prospect" Jay Cracko! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVb0jvnHEpQ)

*The fans show no love for Cracko either as he comes down with the IronFist Championship*

*Bennett looks Cracko up and down and smirks, mumbling something to himself. Cracko hand the title to the ref who shows it to both men before ringing the bell. Cracko and Bennett waste no time locking up, with Cracko getting the upperhand with a side headlock. Cracko tightens the hold as Bennett tries to get free. Bennett manages to lift Cracko up and connect with a back suplex and goes for a pin before remembering this is not a pinfall match.*

*The fans are still not fully into this match but the wrestlers are*

*Bennett gets up and stomps at Cracko's midsection several times before raising his arm in a triumphent way. He goes to stomp Cracko again, but Cracko rolls out of the way and sweeps Bennett's legs out from under him. Cracko lifts Bennett off the groun as he delievers a knee to the ribs, which cause Bennett to drop to his knee and gasp for air*

*The fans and wrestlers all let out a groan at the knee*

*Cracko quickly follows up with a snap suplex, rolling through to on top of Bennett, still holding his head, he applies a modified Sleeperhold, something which causes Bennett to react quickly as he fights to get out, but the fighting is only weakening him, he manages to get a foot under the ropes, but there is no rope breaks. After several minutes Cracko breaks the hold and Bennett falls to the ground. Cracko smirks and drags Bennett to the center of the ring. Cracko walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top and raises his arm. Cracko than goes for his finisher, The Walk Off (Shooting Star Legdrop), but Bennett capitalizes on his pandering and moves out of the way causing Cracko to crash and burn*

*The fans get really loud as they are now more into the match. the wrestlers look on, some with a look of pain from seeing Cracko crash and burn*

*Bennet grabs Cracko and attempts to hit Ace of Nobility, but Cracko fights out and hits a side kick to Bennett's midsection. Crako rolls out of the ring, but Bennett follows him only to be hit by a surprising base ball bat from Cracko, causing Bennett to double over in pain. Cracko tosses Bennett back in the ring and strikes him again with the baseball bat, several times. Cracko clims the turnbuckle once more and hits The Walk-Off ending this match.*

Laura Spencer: The winner of this match and stil the TWE IronFist Champion, "The Prospect" JAY CRACKO!!!

eyehatecena
11-27-2012, 11:42 PM

Only person I could challenge with is JJJ- jobber #1. He is destined to always lose

Krysys
11-27-2012, 11:57 PM
*Cameras are in an the TWE Arena where training takes place, Laura Spencer walks out and fans look up, as do the wrestlers out training*

Laura Spencer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is Finisher's Only Match as chosen by the challenger and is for the TWE IronFist Championship! Introducing the challenger, from Raleigh, North Carolina weighing 219lbs, representing The Elite Bloodline he is One half of the Team Combat Champions, Anthony Bennett! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sthe0Fkgjg)

*The people in attendance boo Bennett as he comes down to the ring*

Laura Spencer: And his opponent, from Upstate, New York weighing 200lbs he is the current, reigning and defending TWE IronFist Champion, "The Prospect" Jay Cracko! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVb0jvnHEpQ)

*The fans show no love for Cracko either as he comes down with the IronFist Championship*

*Bennett looks Cracko up and down and smirks, mumbling something to himself. Cracko hand the title to the ref who shows it to both men before ringing the bell. Cracko and Bennett waste no time locking up, with Cracko getting the upperhand with a side headlock. Cracko tightens the hold as Bennett tries to get free. Bennett manages to lift Cracko up and connect with a back suplex and goes for a pin before remembering this is not a pinfall match.*

*The fans are still not fully into this match but the wrestlers are*

*Bennett gets up and stomps at Cracko's midsection several times before raising his arm in a triumphent way. He goes to stomp Cracko again, but Cracko rolls out of the way and sweeps Bennett's legs out from under him. Cracko lifts Bennett off the groun as he delievers a knee to the ribs, which cause Bennett to drop to his knee and gasp for air*

*The fans and wrestlers all let out a groan at the knee*

*Cracko quickly follows up with a snap suplex, rolling through to on top of Bennett, still holding his head, he applies a modified Sleeperhold, something which causes Bennett to react quickly as he fights to get out, but the fighting is only weakening him, he manages to get a foot under the ropes, but there is no rope breaks. After several minutes Cracko breaks the hold and Bennett falls to the ground. Cracko smirks and drags Bennett to the center of the ring. Cracko walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top and raises his arm. Cracko than goes for his finisher, The Walk Off (Shooting Star Legdrop), but Bennett capitalizes on his pandering and moves out of the way causing Cracko to crash and burn*

*The fans get really loud as they are now more into the match. the wrestlers look on, some with a look of pain from seeing Cracko crash and burn*

*Bennet grabs Cracko and attempts to hit Ace of Nobility, but Cracko fights out and hits a side kick to Bennett's midsection. Crako rolls out of the ring, but Bennett follows him only to be hit by a surprising base ball bat from Cracko, causing Bennett to double over in pain. Cracko tosses Bennett back in the ring and strikes him again with the baseball bat, several times. Cracko clims the turnbuckle once more and hits The Walk-Off ending this match.*

Laura Spencer: The winner of this match and stil the TWE IronFist Champion, "The Prospect" JAY CRACKO!!!

*Cracko is still in the ring, a bit exhausted is handed his title, he goes to leave but Marik walks out to stop him. The crowd is now a bit anxious to see what the C.E.O has to say*

Marik: Say in that ring Jay, you are being challenged for the IronFist Championship!

*The crowd goes berserk with the news, but Cracko is not happy at all with this*

Marik: So goes the life of the 24/7 Champion!

*Marik walks down and whispers something to Laura Spencer, who looks shocked at what marik tells her.

Laura Spencer: The following contest as chosen by the challenger is a Ravens Rules Match and is for the TWE IronFist Championship! Already in the ring, he is the current reigning and defending TWE IronFIst Champion, "The Prospect" Jay Cracko!

*Cracko does not look happy, but nevertheless raises his title as the crowd boos*

Laura Spencer: And his opponent he is a member of the Sexiest Alpha Males and one third of the EWNCW Intercontinntal Champions, he is 'The Spanish Love Machine' Miguel Tenorio! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynfk7izWNE8)

*The crowd erupts as Cracko looks on in total disbelief*

(Raven/Miguel Tenorio VS Jay Cracko/Rhyno)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99J6U5bGBk

*The crowd is in shock that Cracko has won a second match tonight*

Laura Spencer: The winner of this match and still the TWE IronFist Champion, "The Prospect" JAY CRACKO!!!

Grind_Bastard
11-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Hohohohoho, SIN are back with a vengeance. Get ready, little Jimmys and Little Jennies (this is OOC)

And TWE got sexier with The Spanish Love Machine!

eyehatecena
11-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Hohohohoho, SIN are back with a vengeance. Get ready, little Jimmys and Little Jennies (this is OOC)

And TWE got sexier with The Spanish Love Machine!

Um Sloth is not Spanish, I assume that is who you are talking about lol

LONG LIVE SIN

chunkkynutzzz
11-28-2012, 02:49 PM
But For Some Reason, I Feel The Sexiness in The Air ! ! !

S.E. Zero
11-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Um Sloth is not Spanish, I assume that is who you are talking about lol

LONG LIVE SIN

Sloth is not Spanish? Hmm.. the always fixing his hair back and hitting on Eden says otherwise :p

Grind_Bastard
11-28-2012, 04:47 PM
But... but... Fellas!!!

I'm talking about Miguel Tenorio facing Jay Cracko!!!

Krysys
11-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Laura Spencer: Good evening! The following contest is set for one fall and as chosen by the challenger, is a Hardcore Match for the TWE IronFist Championship! Introducing at this time, he is the challenger from Albany, New York weighing 230lbs, he is The TWE World Champion, Van Darius! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySCRrMKru94)

*The crowd goes wild as the TWE World Champion makes his way to the ring for his IronFist Championship shot*

Laura Spencer: And his opponent, from Upstate, New York weighing 200lbs he is The current, reigning and defending TWE IronFist Champion, "The Prospect" Jay Cracko! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVb0jvnHEpQ)

*No love for the IronFist Champion as he makes his way to the ring in the TWE Training Facility*

(Cracko/RVD VS Darius/Tommy Dreamer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxm0TJWK8-0

*Cracko goes to celebrate but his celbration is cut short by the music of Israel Pamich who makes his way to the ring. He tell Laura what he wants and gets ready for action*

Laura Spencer: Israel Pamich has challenged Jay Cracko to a First Blood Match for the IronFist Championship!

*The crowd loves this but Cracko looks like he might be sick*

(Cracko/Angle VS Pamich/Cena)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4eg4z_john-cena-vs-kurt-angle-first-blood_news&start=353
Stop at 13:59

*Cracko has won but once again his celebation is interrupted, this time by The Reaper who actually gets a big pop from the crowd. Cracko drops to his knees in disbelief. Reaper has a lighter in his hand, he lights it and smirks at Cracko who is shocked.*

Laura Spencer: This match as chosen by The Reaper will be an Inferno Match!!

(Cracko/Jericho VS Reaper/Taker)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inben5qSlpg

*Cracko remains Champion after 3 successful attempts at his title*

S.E. Zero
11-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Cracko should get a medal for battling it out like he has so far hahaha

eyehatecena
11-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Sloth is not Spanish? Hmm.. the always fixing his hair back and hitting on Eden says otherwise :p

Well he has to pull his hair back to get a better look at her, lol. I actually forgot where I have him from. I never saved the bio after I sent it to Krysys way back then

Krysys
11-29-2012, 04:05 AM
That moment when you want to go off for so many reasons, but don't because you know it is a bad idea

Glamour Girl
11-29-2012, 08:25 AM
That moment when you want to go off for so many reasons, but don't because you know it is a bad idea

Aww I hope it wasn't something TWE related :(.

eyehatecena
11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Don't worry Krysys- be happy

Glamour Girl
11-29-2012, 01:48 PM
I just started a new thread to discuss a subject I'm interested in and would love to hear from all of you :).

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...019#post687019 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27907-A-Woman-in-a-Man-s-World&p=687019#post687019)

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Cracko should get a medal for battling it out like he has so far hahaha

Hahaha nahh.

Crazy day for Cracko.

S.E. Zero
11-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Hahaha nahh

Hell yeah, man. Who has 5 matches across 2 days? 2 back to back one day, 3 the next....that deserves a medal so here...

http://www.quickstepstrophies.co.uk/store/image/cache/data/medals/gold-martial-arts-sporting-medal-180x180.jpg

;) :p

But seriously, Cracko is crackin' and look forward to challenging you again soon :)

Krysys
11-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Today has been frustrating. Without going into details, I am currently without a mode of transportation, so I am now stuck home. That is one of many things annoying me, I am trying my best to work on WarPath, but I am just not there mentally

TTC
11-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Today has been frustrating. Without going into details, I am currently without a mode of transportation, so I am now stuck home. That is one of many things annoying me, I am trying my best to work on WarPath, but I am just not there mentally
Just take awhile to cool down and hold down on WarPath for a bit. Just my two cents.

chunkkynutzzz
11-29-2012, 08:47 PM
TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION

IC as ScarFO: There is Nothing Better then to Hear the Snap,Crackle, And Pop.
I Enjoy the Fight and The Blood makes me thirstier for more ,and More and More.
The Screams are Reality, Torture Lives On till Death is Given
By SCARFO!!!!

Krysys
11-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Just take awhile to cool down and hold down on WarPath for a bit. Just my two cents.

I will try to get back to it later or tomorrow.

Fr those waiting on their IronFist Match, I will get to them when I can

Krysys
11-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Halfway done with my matches

Vandarius
11-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Halfway done with my matches

Sweet deal broski, just keep at an easy pace and don't stress yourself :)

Krysys
11-30-2012, 01:52 AM
Sweet deal broski, just keep at an easy pace and don't stress yourself :)

Little secret for ya... I am always stressed, just about different things

S.E. Zero
11-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Loved that promo I sent in. Really hope it goes over well.

bearkg88
11-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Sorry my promo is late, if its late. Im doing it now as we speak!

S.E. Zero
11-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Any word on War Path?

Krysys
11-30-2012, 10:15 PM
show tomorrow, Krysys is sleepy. sorry guys.

eyehatecena
11-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Well sleep well Krysys- no rush for yu to post the show

Faith LeFlur: Eden Sky has been a bit too quiet- she must be afraid of meeting me in that stell cage

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Cage: for all of you mindless sheep who follow marik like he is god, pay close attention to warpath and heed my words

Krysys
12-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Working on WarPath now. Hope to have it up in a few hours

Glamour Girl
12-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Well sleep well Krysys- no rush for yu to post the show

Faith LeFlur: Eden Sky has been a bit too quiet- she must be afraid of meeting me in that stell cage

Eden: No dear I'm a busy woman with many appointments. I've been doing guest appearances in tv shows, meets & greets and even magazine covers. I understand that you're eager to see me, but so are all the rest of my fans.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Eden: No dear I'm a busy woman with many appointments. I've been doing guest appearances in tv shows, meets & greets and even magazine covers. I understand that you're eager to see me, but so are all the rest of my fans.

Mr. Smyth: They're not called 'fans'. They're called 'toms'.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Mr. Smyth: They're not called 'fans'. They're called 'toms'.

Cage: no they're not called "toms", they are called sheep

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Cage: no they're not called "toms", they are called sheep

Mr. Smyth: I was referring to the regular punters that she has 'appointments' with, but thanks for chiming in.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Mr. Smyth: I was referring to the regular punters that she has 'appointments' with, but thanks for chiming in.

Cage: i get that you were referring to her as a prostitute. My point is whether its the johns or toms eden encounters, the troglodytes you come across, or the idiotic drones who believe marik is doing a great job, they are all mindless sheep in my book

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Cage: i get that you were referring to her as a prostitute. My point is whether its the johns or toms eden encounters, the troglodytes you come across, or the idiotic drones who believe marik is doing a great job, they are all mindless sheep in my book

Mr. Smyth: I wouldn't know. Marik sees it fit to leave me out of every show, even though there is no-one in this entire company who cam hold a candle to me when it comes to the high-quality promos that I deliver. IWA are reaping the benefits. JBW will reap the benefits. TWE have hired a guy with a lot of buzz, but have no idea what to do with him.

Krysys
12-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Ok, so there will be a match missing form this week's show. It will be moved to next week.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Btw, the promo i did yesterday for Warpath and sent to both Scribs and Krysys is not on this show for some reason

Krysys
12-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Btw, the promo i did yesterday for Warpath and sent to both Scribs and Krysys is not on this show for some reason

Really....? I swear I added it

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Really....? I swear I added it

Nope. you go straight from the announce of black blooded teaming up with another team, to the next post where Van Darius is headed to the ring with Scott Cage mysteriously in the ring

Krysys
12-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Nope. you go straight from the announce of black blooded teaming up with another team, to the next post where Van Darius is headed to the ring with Scott Cage mysteriously in the ring

Sorry about that, it has been fixed

Krysys
12-01-2012, 09:34 PM
No comments?

TTC
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
No comments?
I'm about to read it.

S.E. Zero
12-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Great show :)

Liked that Van Darius won, well deserved win. Would've liked to see a Vixen's match featuring LeFlur, since she is the #1 contender and it would be good to see why she was chosen as such; also wasn't Pisces Pink vs Eden Sky set for this week? Was that the match you mentioned would be moved?

Would've liked to see a Smyth/Ryder segment maybe backstage. The Ryku turn was nice. Darius vs Blue again will be nice, a great main event for the PPV.

Yay for me!!! Andrews is back!!! Elite Bloodline almost won the Hardcore titles :mad: lol jk :p!!! Finally, Greed and Marik faced off and Marik almost died >=D Loved writing that :D

Good job Krysy and Scribbs.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Im guessing it was the Smyth, Kaige match that is moved? Seeing as how it is announced at the start of the show, but I didn't see it in the show. The shows was good. No match was too short in my opinion.

Krysys
12-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Im guessing it was the Smyth, Kaige match that is moved? Seeing as how it is announced at the start of the show, but I didn't see it in the show. The shows was good. No match was too short in my opinion.

Yeah, it was an executive decision, I needed to get the show out, and didn't want to risk putting it off another day. I just started a new job and that is going to take most of my time, so I have to use what free time I have sparingly

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Yeah, it was an executive decision, I needed to get the show out, and didn't want to risk putting it off another day. I just started a new job and that is going to take most of my time, so I have to use what free time I have sparingly

Understandable. It'll be interesting to see who wins #1 contender next week :D

eyehatecena
12-01-2012, 10:59 PM
As always Krysys and Scribs great show. Got to say I really like Sag Blue winning as it was a nice surprise. And I like that Ryku is turning- or at least getting an attitude as he was always one of my fav people to write matches for in EWA.

Also 7DS!!!!!!!!

Glamour Girl
12-02-2012, 01:01 AM
No comments?

The show was very interesting, but I would've liked to see some Vixxen's action even if Eden wasn't involved lol.

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 05:44 AM
I'll read the show later on. I'm at work at the moment, and I doubt that I should be using thier internet to skive.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 06:03 AM
Awesome show, lots of fun to be on it :) Congrats to Darius, well deserved. Also always love a 7DS bit :)

Mr. Blood: Hasty, Benny, now you boys have done yourselves alright here, but don't let that swell your heads and make ya too big for your britches, or Black Blooded may just have to come back down and show you why we are the Dominant Predators of this industry. It's been real fun workin with you boys.

As for Sissy and Soreass, the sober twins? Let me state this real plainly, so there won't be any confusion. Until we get those belts, we're gonna be huntin you like the dogs you are, it don't matter where you go, what company you run to, what country you hide in, we're comin for you, and we're coming for those prizes y'all carry so poorly.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2012, 11:47 AM
IC as ScarFO Jonez: Keith Andrews Returns, And You Return and Seem to Want to Go Back into a Deep Concussion,Bone Bruising, Heart Hurting,Stomp out filled experience given to you by SCARFO once Again. Your Truly out ur mind for this. But I think I should leave ur Mind out of your Head ,permanently.

I'm gonna whip your ass so bad,your gonna wish u never,ever came back.
Stoppin my Fun!
Leavitt got saved, but I bet Leavitt wouldn't Save You..From

SCARFO!!!!

S.E. Zero
12-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Awesome show, lots of fun to be on it :) Congrats to Darius, well deserved. Also always love a 7DS bit :)

Mr. Blood: Hasty, Benny, now you boys have done yourselves alright here, but don't let that swell your heads and make ya too big for your britches, or Black Blooded may just have to come back down and show you why we are the Dominant Predators of this industry. It's been real fun workin with you boys.

Hastings: Being Elite is being full one of one's self, rather the knowing that any team you face is destined for defeat at your hands makes it so never are afraid to do what you damn well please.

Bennett: It was great working with you boys as well but never forget, TWE is where the Elite come to play and we are as Elite as they come.

IC as ScarFO Jonez: Keith Andrews Returns, And You Return and Seem to Want to Go Back into a Deep Concussion,Bone Bruising, Heart Hurting,Stomp out filled experience given to you by SCARFO once Again. Your Truly out ur mind for this. But I think I should leave ur Mind out of your Head ,permanently.

I'm gonna whip your ass so bad,your gonna wish u never,ever came back.
Stoppin my Fun!
Leavitt got saved, but I bet Leavitt wouldn't Save You..From

SCARFO!!!!

Andrews: Whoo!!! It's good to be back and you know ScarFo, tough as you may be, I clearly remember hoisting up on my shoulders before you clearly ran out of the ring, title and all like a scared little girl.

I got your number, ScarFo. I took some of the worst punishment you had to dish out and now I'm back and you can bet, I'm coming for you and the BloodOath Championship!!!

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Epic show, as usual. I never get enough of seeing Sin do their thing and get their way!

Sagittarius Blue: At the show, I got a chance to show the world, to show the TWE faithful, that I can put on one hell of a show. That I can deliver. That I can be the next TWE World Champion! Shaz, Gaileo... you boys gave it one hell of a college try, but the Classic City Saint will not be denied! And Van Darius... you wrestled one hell of a match that night man... so I hope you're ready to wrestle one more hell of a match. Because soon, real soon, we will meet again for the World Championship. It's gonna be Van Darius vs Sagittarius Blue II... and things will be a little different this time!

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Hastings: Being Elite is being full one of one's self, rather the knowing that any team you face is destined for defeat at your hands makes it so never are afraid to do what you damn well please.

Bennett: It was great working with you boys as well but never forget, TWE is where the Elite come to play and we are as Elite as they come.

Andrews: Whoo!!! It's good to be back and you know ScarFo, tough as you may be, I clearly remember hoisting up on my shoulders before you clearly ran out of the ring, title and all like a scared little girl.

I got your number, ScarFo. I took some of the worst punishment you had to dish out and now I'm back and you can bet, I'm coming for you and the BloodOath Championship!!!

IC as ScarFO: You Got My Number?
You Got MY NUMBER? ! ? !......THEN DIAL UPp!!!!
Delusional Cunt.
You Received Some of The Worst Punishment , you Said it Yourself.and yet,and yet,ANd YET YOUR coming back for More. Idiot.
You Must of REALLY enjoyed that Dish. Then I take it as ,its time to Give u a Full Course Meal. Helll, ill even pull da chair out for ya.
Put All The Chips Down on a Bet, Come For Me.
I Invite ya.
But Keep in Mind, Its Over wen I say its over.
My House, My Rulz!

BloodOath Champion for a DamN Reason, I'm The Toughest,Most Rugged,Dangerous and and Maniacal Man you will ever Meet.
Keith Andrews I Will Introduce you to a Body Bag ,the Next Time you Go Against me.
Guarantee it.

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Cage: Total and utter garbage. Marik playing favorites and listening to the mindless sheep who follow his lead. Just pathetic. Van Darius, your win was a fluke and you know it, chump....erm...I mean champ

Krysys
12-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Promos for the next WarPath have gone out on my end. Get these back ASAP please

TheJosephBanks
12-02-2012, 10:27 PM
I may have missed something - but what happened with the Kaige and Mr. Smyth match? o.o

eyehatecena
12-02-2012, 10:29 PM

As for Sissy and Soreass, the sober twins? Let me state this real plainly, so there won't be any confusion. Until we get those belts, we're gonna be huntin you like the dogs you are, it don't matter where you go, what company you run to, what country you hide in, we're comin for you, and we're coming for those prizes y'all carry so poorly.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Sloth: You haven't met Gluttony and I yet correct? No worries, soon you will feel the wrath of Sin

eyehatecena
12-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Faith LeFlur: Tik Toc Tik Toc. Eden Sky, your time as the TWE Vixxens champion is winding down after I destroy you in the steel cage. I plan on walking out that match with the title

Krysys
12-02-2012, 10:38 PM
I may have missed something - but what happened with the Kaige and Mr. Smyth match? o.o

Time issues. It will be on next week's show. I do apologize

TheJosephBanks
12-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Time issues. It will be on next week's show. I do apologize

Oh, it's fine. :D I was just wondering, it's all good.

Krysys
12-02-2012, 11:06 PM
At this time it is unknown when Marik will return to TWE. He is currently in Intensive Care and under 24/7 supervision. Doctors are optimistic, saying that no major organs were damaged during the altercation with Greed. More Information is expected to be revealed on this week's WarPath.

January 1st will mark the one year anniversary of the first Alpha Revolution show. Before the merge with TCW, January was expected to be the month for the Big PPV or their version of WrestleMania. Rumors are circulating that plans will move forard to have this WrestleMania like PPV for next month. According to numerous sources the show will pay homage to those who first helped get "A-Rev" off the ground. That could mean appearances by individuals such as:

Van Hooligan X

HolyJose

Krystian Krysys

and

Ryan Wells

among others. We should know in the next few weeks if this is the case. Stay tuned to EWN for more update on this.

As of this writing there is still no return date scheduled for Carter Krysys. While he is doing better physically, it is said that his metal state is not good.

Reporter's Link: CK in mental hospital!? We have proof! Clink here for more!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY)

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 11:44 PM
About to do my first part of the promo :D

Glamour Girl
12-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Faith LeFlur: Tik Toc Tik Toc. Eden Sky, your time as the TWE Vixxens champion is winding down after I destroy you in the steel cage. I plan on walking out that match with the title

Eden: You know Faith out of all the bitches in TWE you've impressed me the least so it takes a lot of balls for you to say that to me, but then again you do have some masculine features so that may be why.

scribbler_jones
12-03-2012, 01:18 AM
*Sagittarius Blue is in his locker room, blasting "Till I Collapse" by Eminem while laying into his heavy bag.*

Sagittarius Blue: So it comes to this. A second chance at the TWE World Championship title. A second chance at glory. *lands a three-piece punch-punch-elbow combo to the bag* Gaileo couldn't hold me down! *extreme roundhouse kick* Shaz couldn't hold me down! *rolling elbow with extreme prejudice* And Sin couldn't hold me down! I. WILL. NOT. BE. DENIED! *steps back and administers a superman punch that the Man of Steel would be jealous of - powerful enough to knock the bag off its chain*

NOW OR NEVER!!!

CricketTragic
12-03-2012, 05:51 PM
*Sagittarius Blue is in his locker room, blasting "Till I Collapse" by Eminem while laying into his heavy bag.*

Sagittarius Blue: So it comes to this. A second chance at the TWE World Championship title. A second chance at glory. *lands a three-piece punch-punch-elbow combo to the bag* Gaileo couldn't hold me down! *extreme roundhouse kick* Shaz couldn't hold me down! *rolling elbow with extreme prejudice* And Sin couldn't hold me down! I. WILL. NOT. BE. DENIED! *steps back and administers a superman punch that the Man of Steel would be jealous of - powerful enough to knock the bag off its chain*

NOW OR NEVER!!!

Israel: You like this NOW OR NEVER quote dont you Sagittarius... Sir you have outworn the gimmick

scribbler_jones
12-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Israel: You like this NOW OR NEVER quote dont you Sagittarius... Sir you have outworn the gimmick

*Sagittarius blue turns to face Israel...*

Sagittarius Blue: First of all: KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING. Second: "NOW OR NEVER" is no gimmick... it's a way of life. A way of life that we wrestlers - hell, all of us - live by when we choose to make our dreams reality instead of just sitting there twiddling our thumbs and waiting for them to come true. But with you standing there saying what you said, you obviously don't grasp that concept. Maybe the reason nobody buys your "integrity" shtick is it's just that: a shtick. Nothing more. And if I were to be brutally honest with you, Pamich... the same could be said for you. Now, kindly GTFO my room before I use you for a heavy bag.

Krysys
12-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Ryku O'Ryan: A new day has begun in my life! The world will know my name and they will know that it means greatness!

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey, for those in just TWE, or even those in both TWE and IWA, there is currently a thread where you can cast your vote on the type of matches that will occur at the next PPV for IWA, Full Throttle.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27938-IWA-Full-Throttle-Fans-Vote

There is the link. If you haven't voted, you definitely should :D

eyehatecena
12-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Ryku O'Ryan: A new day has begun in my life! The world will know my name and they will know that it means greatness!

Faith LeFlur: Your name has always ment greatness. I have followed your career since EWA and its about time the people here in TWE take you more serious

eyehatecena
12-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Eden: You know Faith out of all the bitches in TWE you've impressed me the least so it takes a lot of balls for you to say that to me, but then again you do have some masculine features so that may be why.

Faith: You must really need glasses- masculine features? I keep getting offers from Playboy but I have too much respect for myself to bow down to that level for money. And you only wish you had a body like mine

Glamour Girl
12-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Faith: You must really need glasses- masculine features? I keep getting offers from Playboy but I have too much respect for myself to bow down to that level for money. And you only wish you had a body like mine

Eden: Former WWE Diva Chyna had masculine features and she did Playboy so it shouldn't be an issue for you, just remember to tuck it in like she did before people start asking questions. It would probably be best to just keep your clothes on so you're allowed to compete for MY title. As for a body like yours... eat... your... heart... out!

eyehatecena
12-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Eden: Former WWE Diva Chyna had masculine features and she did Playboy so it shouldn't be an issue for you, just remember to tuck it in like she did before people start asking questions. It would probably be best to just keep your clothes on so you're allowed to compete for MY title. As for a body like yours... eat... your... heart... out!

Faith: Nice plastic surgery work Eden. As for me- well my body is all natural

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/ewawrestling13/Candice-Michelle.jpg

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Faith: Nice plastic surgery work Eden. As for me- well my body is all natural

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/ewawrestling13/Candice-Michelle.jpg

Cage: Damn....where is a kiddie pool and pudding when you need it...

eyehatecena
12-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Faith: Silly me, I had a blond moment for a second. I'm supposed to spray the water on the car, not myself. Thank God I am not a natural blond like you Eden, its really nice having a functional brain. You are just two breast, an ass and tons of plastic surgery with nothing in that skull of yours

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Nathan St. John is shown, sitting in a recliner, reading a periodical of some sort. Upon boredom with said periodical, Nathan tosses it aside and stands.

Nathan: It's depressing how people get put in the news for doing stupid, immoral things, like murder, rape, robbery. Nobody wants to read stories of such atrocities! What they want to read are stories of great accomplishment- stories of unbeatable people such as myself, for instance. They want to read about The Canadian Conqueror! I understand not why I have been upheld from TWE programming recently, but I do understand that this will change, and it will change immediately! Nathan St. John shall conquer TWE! The question to ask, my dear friends, is will he stop there?

eyehatecena
12-04-2012, 10:35 AM
sloth: I'd let either one of you ladies wash my car any day off the week. Speaking of that, I need to co out and buy a car.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Cage: Damn....where is a kiddie pool and pudding when you need it...

Kaige: Give me ten minutes, and I'll have the kiddie pool. You get the pudding and we'll put the girl's in it.

BREAK!

606v2
12-04-2012, 11:40 AM
bearkg88
I've replied back to you with my bit, cheers
:D

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Kaige: Give me ten minutes, and I'll have the kiddie pool. You get the pudding and we'll put the girl's in it.

BREAK!

Nathan: Wait, so are the girls going to be in the kiddie pool that's full of pudding, or are we in the kiddie pool watching the girls with the pudding? Or are the girls and the pudding in the pool with us?

scribbler_jones
12-04-2012, 12:17 PM
*The Star Signs are nearby... and Pisces hears the kiddie pool and pudding discussion... and is not too pleased... *

Pisces Pink (raises her hand to Sagittarius Blue): If you even THINK of other women in a kiddie pool with pudding...

*Sagittarius Blue looks up with a deer-in-the-headlights look. He wasn't thinking about anything except the game he was playing on his tablet.*

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Nathan: Wait, so are the girls going to be in the kiddie pool that's full of pudding, or are we in the kiddie pool watching the girls with the pudding? Or are the girls and the pudding in the pool with us?

Kaige: Girlss in the pudding first. Then something will happen to cause you to have to leave and I'll join the ladies in the pool o' pudding.

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Kaige: Girlss in the pudding first. Then something will happen to cause you to have to leave and I'll join the ladies in the pool o' pudding.
Nathan: In that case, I'll get my own damn pudding.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Nathan: In that case, I'll get my own damn pudding.

Kaige: Nathan, don't be like that! You'll be able to come back and get in the pudding too! Preferably after I've left with one of the ladies.

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Kaige: Nathan, don't be like that! You'll be able to come back and get in the pudding too! Preferably after I've left with one of the ladies.
Nathan: Just don't put in any extra vanilla, k?

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Nathan: Just don't put in any extra vanilla, k?

Kaige: Oh, there'll be some extra vanilla - maybe not in the pudding, but there will be some.

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Kaige: Oh, there'll be some extra vanilla - maybe not in the pudding, but there will be some.
Nathan: Just don't let it come in contact with me and I'm good.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Nathan: Just don't let it come in contact with me and I'm good.

Kaige: Deal.

I'll go get the pool. Meet back here in an hour with a ton of pudding. Charge it to Mr. Smyth.

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Kaige: Deal.

I'll go get the pool. Meet back here in an hour with a ton of pudding. Charge it to Mr. Smyth.
Nathan: For a ton, it may take 2 hours, but I'll do what I can.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Nathan: For a ton, it may take 2 hours, but I'll do what I can.

Kaige: Fine, just get back here with it! Eden, Faith - ladies, we'll be back shortly. Don't go anywhere. Any. Where.

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Kaige: Fine, just get back here with it! Eden, Faith - ladies, we'll be back shortly. Don't go anywhere. Any. Where.
Nathan rushes to his Bricklin and speeds away.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Nathan rushes to his Bricklin and speeds away.

Grabs keys and heads off to the nearest large store.

eyehatecena
12-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Faith LeFlur looks on at all the guys talk about pudding, then walks away in disgust. Sasha Panzer walks up, sees a kiddie pool filled with pudding, tears off her clothes and jumps in and plays around. When the guys try to get in with her she throws pudding at them and yells out for help. She calls out for her friend Ano Doom but he doesn't come. Soon April Snow shows up and Sasha pulls her in the pudding. After a few seconds of playful fighting April convinces Sasha to leave with her. As they both walk off Sasha keeps throwing pudding off her body to the guys still staring at her

Glamour Girl
12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Faith: Silly me, I had a blond moment for a second. I'm supposed to spray the water on the car, not myself. Thank God I am not a natural blond like you Eden, its really nice having a functional brain. You are just two breast, an ass and tons of plastic surgery with nothing in that skull of yours

Eden: You're just jealous because all the guys want me and nobody wants you. Oh and did I mention I'm also the TWE Vixxen's Champion? Yea and you're not so watch me walk away with your envious eyes.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Kaige pulls back up and looks around.

"Hey, who already had the pool? Could have said Mr. Smyth a LOT of money. Damn it. People always looking out for themselves"

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Nathan returns in his Bricklin, followed by a huge semi-truck handled by two black men.

Nathan: Alright, boys, bring the pudding this way!

Whiz: I don't think we gettin' paid enough to make a TWE visit, Icy, my nigga.

Iceman: This is an e-fed; we don't get paid at all, bruh!

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Nathan returns in his Bricklin, followed by a huge semi-truck handled by two black men.

Nathan: Alright, boys, bring the pudding this way!

Whiz: I don't think we gettin' paid enough to make a TWE visit, Icy, my nigga.

Iceman: This is an e-fed; we don't get paid at all, bruh!

Kaige sets up the pool and points towards it as the pudding comes.

Kaige: Drop it in here; we're getting ready for the Women of TWE Pool Pudding Wrestling tournament. Bikinis. Babes. Beer.

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Kaige sets up the pool and points towards it as the pudding comes.

Kaige: Drop it in here; we're getting ready for the Women of TWE Pool Pudding Wrestling tournament. Bikinis. Babes. Beer.
Whiz: Babes? That changes everything, nigga!

Iceman: PUSSAY!

*Whiz gives Iceman a disgusted look*

Iceman: Too soon?

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Whiz: Babes? That changes everything, nigga!

Iceman: PUSSAY!

*Whiz gives Iceman a disgusted look*

Iceman: Too soon?

Kaige: You two boys can be special guest referees and judges, shit like that. :D

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Kaige: You two boys can be special guest referees and judges, shit like that. :D
Whiz: I'm game, nigga!

Iceman: Same, bruh!

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Whiz: I'm game, nigga!

Iceman: Same, bruh!

Kaige: Alright boys. WE have to keep this quiet; I don't think the brass would like this idea, me and Nathan came up with.

Kaige waves his hand, calling out a string of ladies wearing nothing but bikinis and carrying beer.

Kaige: Let me introduce you to some of the ladies that work here in TWE; as well as some hopefuls. Ladies - Uh, wait, I didn't catch you guys names.

eyehatecena
12-04-2012, 03:12 PM
JJJ walks up to the pool, dips hiis finger in it a taste pudding. He likes it so he keeps eating it. Sasha Panzer, still naked and partially covered in pudding, runs up behind JJJ, dee pants him and shoves him in the pudding then jumps in herself. JJJ quickly jumps out and runs off crying. Sasha just continues to play in the pudding by herself, again throwing pudding at anyone who gets too close. April Snow again tries to talk her out of the pool but is pulled in yet again so they both goof off in the pudding until they get bored and run off giggling. Sasha runs smack dab into Sloth who just looks down at her, runs his finger on her nose and eats the pudding. Both Sasha and April are trembling in fear at Sloth, and he realizes it so he lets them run off

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Kaige: Alright boys. WE have to keep this quiet; I don't think the brass would like this idea, me and Nathan came up with.

Kaige waves his hand, calling out a string of ladies wearing nothing but bikinis and carrying beer.

Kaige: Let me introduce you to some of the ladies that work here in TWE; as well as some hopefuls. Ladies - Uh, wait, I didn't catch you guys names.

Whiz: I'm Whiz, and this my nigga Iceman!

Iceman: We the Hollywood Homeboys!

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 03:21 PM
JJJ walks up to the pool, dips hiis finger in it a taste pudding. He likes it so he keeps eating it. Sasha Panzer, still naked and partially covered in pudding, runs up behind JJJ, dee pants him and shoves him in the pudding then jumps in herself. JJJ quickly jumps out and runs off crying. Sasha just continues to play in the pudding by herself, again throwing pudding at anyone who gets too close. April Snow again tries to talk her out of the pool but is pulled in yet again so they both goof off in the pudding until they get bored and run off giggling. Sasha runs smack dab into Sloth who just looks down at her, runs his finger on her nose and eats the pudding. Both Sasha and April are trembling in fear at Sloth, and he realizes it so he lets them run off

Kaige: Hey, ladies only. Get the hell on away from there. Come over here, grab a beer. It's all paid for!

Whiz: I'm Whiz, and this my nigga Iceman!

Iceman: We the Hollywood Homeboys!

Kaige: Whiz; Iceman - pleased to meet you. I'm Kaige Chamberlain. Ladies - Whiz, Iceman; collectively, the Hollywood Homeboys - HHB - the ladies.

The Tyndall Effect
12-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Kaige: Whiz; Iceman - pleased to meet you. I'm Kaige Chamberlain. Ladies - Whiz, Iceman; collectively, the Hollywood Homeboys - HHB - the ladies.

Whiz: No intro needed! Hello, ladies!

Iceman: Mmm, do we gots a chocolate girl up in here?

Nathan: You guys aren't even in this fed. Why are you still...

Nathan turns to the pool.

Nathan: ...never mind.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Whiz: No intro needed! Hello, ladies!

Iceman: Mmm, do we gots a chocolate girl up in here?

Nathan: You guys aren't even in this fed. Why are you still...

Nathan turns to the pool.

Nathan: ...never mind.

Kaige: We got the chocolate girls. We got oreo and vanilla. We got the butter-pecan puerto ricans. And oh so many more.

eyehatecena
12-04-2012, 03:45 PM
barbie panzer walks by and starts to say something but her sister Sasha runs back and shoves her sister in the pudding and they start fighting. Barbie is pissed and she tries to drown her sister in the pudding so April Snow runs back and jumps in the pudding to make the save. Sasha recoveers and joins in on April beating down Barbie. Sasha rips off Barbies top and throws it at the guys, then Barbie rips off Aprils top and throws it to the guys. Barbie tries to run off but April tackles her and they both slide into the guys. Sasha is just sitting it the pudding and giggling and throwing pudding around. April gets up and drags Barbie off down the hall then comes back and gets her top and walks off. Sasha gets bored again so walks off too, giggling along the way and again throwing and smearing pudding everywhere off her naked body

eyehatecena
12-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Bertha Ray: *she looks like ODB* Wut we got here? Uh mud bath? I could use myself one of dem bout now *she takes her clothes off and gets in the pudding and realizes its not mud, she then realizes all the guys sitting around* Wut all yall looking at? Neva seen ah nakid woman before? Don't yall just sit there, bring ma a beer and join ma in here. I won't bite, least not right away

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Kaige motions towards Whiz and Iceman. "The lady wants you fellows." He looks back at the girls. "Don't worry, the tournament will start soon."

BennyTheBall
12-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Kaige motions towards Whiz and Iceman. "The lady wants you fellows." He looks back at the girls. "Don't worry, the tournament will start soon."

Mr. Smyth: Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you of all people would know what a lady wants?

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Mr. Smyth: Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you of all people would know what a lady wants?

Kaige: Oh, I forgot, you've never had a woman. Well, see when a man and a woman love each other very much - they hate themselves when they realize they created a Mr. Smyth. Oh, that wasn't what you were asking? Oh it's simple, I have the eye.

*Goes back to drinking his beer.*

Oh, by the way, thanks for the pool, the pudding, and the booze. Now come on, relax, and watch this Women of TWE Pool Pudding Tournament. Our match isn't for another few days, enjoy yourself for once, suit.

BennyTheBall
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Kaige: Oh, I forgot, you've never had a woman. Well, see when a man and a woman love each other very much - they hate themselves when they realize they created a Mr. Smyth. Oh, that wasn't what you were asking? Oh it's simple, I have the eye.

*Goes back to drinking his beer.*

Oh, by the way, thanks for the pool, the pudding, and the booze. Now come on, relax, and watch this Women of TWE Pool Pudding Tournament. Our match isn't for another few days, enjoy yourself for once, suit.

Mr. Smyth: Never had a woman? This coming from the guy who probably had mommy and daddy buy a lady to help you lose your virginity.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Mr. Smyth: Never had a woman? This coming from the guy who probably had mommy and daddy buy a lady to help you lose your virginity.

Kaige: They did, actually. The greatest wingwoman in the world. Wanted to make sure everything went right, and my friends are dicks, so you know. That night. Threesome. Me. Wingwoman. and this fine young thing from the club that night. Woke up with no pants, handcuffed to a bed, and wondering how the fuck did I end up in Vegas.

BennyTheBall
12-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Mr. Smyth: And during that threesome, I bet you were still the one in the middle.

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Mr. Smyth: And during that threesome, I bet you were still the one in the middle.

Kaige: Well, my chest was. But the details of why will probably get me fired from TWE.

*Kaige turns away from Mr. Smyth, and motions for the girls to get ready for the tournament.*

Well boys, get ready for some fun!

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 06:39 PM

Cage: Smyth, you may be right in that Kaige's parents may have helped, but atleast he doesn't have to live with the shame and humiliation that you have to after what your uncle dressed like santa clause did to you...

bearkg88
12-04-2012, 06:59 PM
btw, my parts of the promo are done. Once ????? does his and send it to Krysys, we are golden :D

BennyTheBall
12-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Cage: Smyth, you may be right in that Kaige's parents may have helped, but atleast he doesn't have to live with the shame and humiliation that you have to after what your uncle dressed like santa clause did to you...

Mr. Smyth: And as if by magic, the product of an incestuous relationship chimes in on a conversation that he was not a part of.

scribbler_jones
12-04-2012, 07:54 PM
*Pisces Pink snatches Sagittarius Blue up by his hair and leads him away from the pool and pudding.*

Vandarius
12-04-2012, 08:24 PM
*Pisces Pink snatches Sagittarius Blue up by his hair and leads him away from the pool and pudding.*

What did I miss? o.o

TheJosephBanks
12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
What did I miss? o.o

Nothing.

Kaige: Well, ladies and germs, let's get the Women of TWE Pool Pudding Tournament started. We have our special judges Hollywood Homeboys, here with us tonight!

Kaige clears the pool of people.

Kaiges: Uh, we'll start off with ladies 3 and 9.

scribbler_jones
12-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Sagittarius Blue: I wasn't looking! I was playing my video game!

Pisces Pink: You ain't gonna be looking at other women in some lil' pool covered in Jello and shit :mad: We gettin the FUCK outta here!

Sagittarius Blue: My hair! OW! Wait, what do you mean I won't be looking at "other women"?

*Pisces Pink blushes really hard and says nothing, just continues to drag Sagittarius.*

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Israel: Integrity will slowly be instilled in this company guys and vixens that I assure you

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Israel: Integrity will slowly be instilled in this company guys and vixens that I assure you

Mr. Smyth: You still around? I thought you retired.

Krysys
12-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey guys. Just a heads up, my time on EWN is going to be cut back dramatically starting tomorrow, but its for a good reason as I finally start working :)

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey guys. Just a heads up, my time on EWN is going to be cut back dramatically starting tomorrow, but its for a good reason as I finally start working :)

Whey-hey. Great news on the job front.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Whey-hey. Great news on the job front.

I concur.... awesome mate

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Mr. Smyth: Excellent news, Mr. Chamberlain: since the arrival of Pamich & Matthew, you're no longer the biggest waste of space in TWE. I think you should get mommy and daddy to buy you a bouncy castle for the inevitable celebration that you'll have.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Mr. Smyth: You still around? I thought you retired.

Israel: Retired, I could face you on TWE or IWA and show you how 'Retired' I am

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Israel: Retired, I could face you on TWE or IWA and show you how 'Retired' I am

Mr. Smyth: My apologies. I just haven't heard anything from you since I bought you into this industry.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Mr. Smyth: My apologies. I just haven't heard anything from you since I bought you into this industry.

Israel: You "Brought me into this industry" let me tell you something Sir, I have busted my arse of for 18 years to make my way into this business, you did absolutely nothing for me except hand me my only PPV loss as a result of your imcompetence

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Israel: You "Brought me into this industry" let me tell you something Sir, I have busted my arse of for 18 years to make my way into this business, you did absolutely nothing for me except hand me my only PPV loss as a result of your imcompetence

Mr. Smyth: Wow. 18 years and still haven't made enough noise for anyone to notice you. Must be demoralising.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Mr. Smyth: Wow. 18 years and still haven't made enough noise for anyone to notice you. Must be demoralising.

Israel: I have made plenty of noise thank you for your concern, I am the next big thing here in TWE even a Dynasty you could say

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Israel: I have made plenty of noise thank you for your concern, I am the next big thing here in TWE even a Dynasty you could say

Mr. Smyth: The next big thing? You'd think that after 18 years, you would already be a pretty big thing.

CricketTragic
12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Mr. Smyth: The next big thing? You'd think that after 18 years, you would already be a pretty big thing.

I am a pretty big thing though I will repeat myself for the vocabular ignorant, I am the next big thing here in TWE

TheJosephBanks
12-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Mr. Smyth: Excellent news, Mr. Chamberlain: since the arrival of Pamich & Matthew, you're no longer the biggest waste of space in TWE. I think you should get mommy and daddy to buy you a bouncy castle for the inevitable celebration that you'll have.

Kaige: I'm not? Maybe I should sue you and them for taking my place as 'the biggest waste of space'. Now, if you'll excuse me - I have to plan out the finals of the Women of TWE Pool Pudding Tournament. You are invited to be a judge, if your lawyers will let go of your hand tomorrow night. We'll be joined by Nathan, probably, and the Hollywood Homeboys, if they pry themselves off of Bertha.

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Kaige: I'm not? Maybe I should sue you and them for taking my place as 'the biggest waste of space'. Now, if you'll excuse me - I have to plan out the finals of the Women of TWE Pool Pudding Tournament. You are invited to be a judge, if your lawyers will let go of your hand tomorrow night. We'll be joined by Nathan, probably, and the Hollywood Homeboys, if they pry themselves off of Bertha.

Mr. Smyth: Gee, that well never runs dry, does it? Must be comforting to repeatedly say the same thing over and over again.

TheJosephBanks
12-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Mr. Smyth: Gee, that well never runs dry, does it? Must be comforting to repeatedly say the same thing over and over again.

Kaige: Says 'Mommy and Daddy'

BennyTheBall
12-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Kaige: Says 'Mommy and Daddy'

Mr. Smyth: Well, it's the only thing good about you. It was very brave for them to keep you though. Other species would have eaten you at birth. But I guess that ma and pa had enough money to have some Mexican immigrant raise you instead.

Must be terrible being such a huge disappointment to them though, especially since they have invested so much in you.

AirBourne
12-06-2012, 10:10 AM
?????: Hmmm...TWE? Should I waste my time in this piece of trash wrestling organization with total garbage of wrestlers reeking of methane and no talent? That is the question...

TheJosephBanks
12-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Mr. Smyth: Well, it's the only thing good about you. It was very brave for them to keep you though. Other species would have eaten you at birth. But I guess that ma and pa had enough money to have some Mexican immigrant raise you instead.

Must be terrible being such a huge disappointment to them though, especially since they have invested so much in you.

Kaige: And yet you speak of me being a broken record. You would think you'd have come up with something new by now. But no worries, we have a number one contender's match soon. We'll settle everything in that ring - and then, once it's all said and done, we'll go our separate ways. Me, to the No Limits title, and you to well, the law room to have your lawyers draft something up to put a smile back on your face.

BennyTheBall
12-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Kaige: And yet you speak of me being a broken record. You would think you'd have come up with something new by now. But no worries, we have a number one contender's match soon. We'll settle everything in that ring - and then, once it's all said and done, we'll go our separate ways. Me, to the No Limits title, and you to well, the law room to have your lawyers draft something up to put a smile back on your face.

Mr. Smyth: Bless. You actually believe that match is still going ahead. It's been delayed and postponed so many times it wouldn't come as a surprise that it has been forgotten. Even if you win this match, it brings our win/loss record level, less we forget that your singular win against me was a fluke. The entire world watched me kick your backside.

TheJosephBanks
12-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Mr. Smyth: Bless. You actually believe that match is still going ahead. It's been delayed and postponed so many times it wouldn't come as a surprise that it has been forgotten. Even if you win this match, it brings our win/loss record level, less we forget that your singular win against me was a fluke. The entire world watched me kick your backside.

Kaige: All the more reason for management to continue milking matches between us. They'll claim they have to break the tie - even if I whoop you from here to kingdom come. However, how about this - once I win this match, a match they have to have take place if they want to continue making money, and then win the No Limits title from the guy whose keeping it warm, I'll give you the first shot. What do you say, our inevitable fifth match - the one that'll take one of us to 3 out of 5, the one that will ultimately decide whose better - for a title?

BennyTheBall
12-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Kaige: All the more reason for management to continue milking matches between us. They'll claim they have to break the tie - even if I whoop you from here to kingdom come. However, how about this - once I win this match, a match they have to have take place if they want to continue making money, and then win the No Limits title from the guy whose keeping it warm, I'll give you the first shot. What do you say, our inevitable fifth match - the one that'll take one of us to 3 out of 5, the one that will ultimately decide whose better - for a title?

Mr. Smyth: You? Whip me from here to kingdon come? I'm starting to like you, Chamberlain. You've got a sense of humour.

You want to keep going on at me, then you are more than welcome to. As for a potential title match, I will respectfully decline. I'm not in this to win belts and championships. I have much bigger goals than that.

TheJosephBanks
12-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Mr. Smyth: You? Whip me from here to kingdon come? I'm starting to like you, Chamberlain. You've got a sense of humour.

You want to keep going on at me, then you are more than welcome to. As for a potential title match, I will respectfully decline. I'm not in this to win belts and championships. I have much bigger goals than that.

Kaige: Feelings mutual, Mr. Smyth. We've all got bigger plans, but we may as well have a bit of fun while we're here. Once I win that title, you're more than welcome to try to take it. Then again, maybe it should be a race to Rage or Inferno.

BennyTheBall
12-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Mr. Smyth: Let's see if you win that title. If you do, I may be tempted to go down this path. In the meantime, however, you do have an obstacle: me. Don't be so quick to assume that you will win this match.

TheJosephBanks
12-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Mr. Smyth: Let's see if you win that title. If you do, I may be tempted to go down this path. In the meantime, however, you do have an obstacle: me. Don't be so quick to assume that you will win this match.

Kaige: So far, you've proven to be the only obstacle I've had. The title holders are just keeping the belt warm, and the rest are just practice.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Black: Who the fuck wants to go? I need to break somebody.

Krysys
12-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Ok, here is the deal. This week has been beyond hectic, work has been kicking my ass and I have had 0 free time. I am hopin to finish tomorrow and post either tomorrow night/Sunday night. Things should be back to normal in a week or so.

On to point 2: After about 2 weeks I will be put in Graveyard an that is an 11pm to 7am shift which could royalty screw things up. Wish me luck.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Ok, here is the deal. This week has been beyond hectic, work has been kicking my ass and I have had 0 free time. I am hopin to finish tomorrow and post either tomorrow night/Sunday night. Things should be back to normal in a week or so.

On to point 2: After about 2 weeks I will be put in Graveyard an that is an 11pm to 7am shift which could royalty screw things up. Wish me luck.

Black: Don't even bother if I'm not in it. It's going to be shit if The Weapon isn't there.

OOC: Congrats on the new job man, and totally understand, you're doing your best!

scribbler_jones
12-08-2012, 03:21 AM

Good luck chief - and congrats on landing the job!

eyehatecena
12-08-2012, 10:36 AM
congrats on the job krysys as its not easy finding one these days(i hope to hear back from one Monday to see if I am hired). And real life comes first so its no biggie with you taking time with the shows

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
12-08-2012, 01:19 PM

Best of luck. Hopefully you like coffee and Red Bull.

scribbler_jones
12-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Hey YCCMCrack: your sig banner = totally bitchin bro. I love it!

Krysys
12-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Ok so after an extremely long day I am beat and have decided to push the show back a week. I apologize

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Ok so after an extremely long day I am beat and have decided to push the show back a week. I apologize

Black: Pfft, whatever, you're just a baby.

OOC: Totally understandable man, no worries!

chunkkynutzzz
12-09-2012, 02:16 PM
TWE BloodOath Champion

IC as Scarfo Jonez: Finally Moments of TWE past are giving a promising future

*Walks the empty TWE hallways*

Its Clarity to me.

Scarfo Stands Dominant, Scarfo Shows why Fear Fears Scarfo... Jonez Blood, well Jonez Blood Encourages Me to Draw More Blood. More as in I've already drawn yours and allowed mines to pour along , just to make a gruesome scene.

Drawn yours, from sheer horror.

You See Slasher Flicks, Bloody Scenes, Guts and Flesh torn are Results I bring to any and every person that thinks other wise.

Thru Real Life Exposure. No Flick , not a motion picture film... I'm as Real As it Gets.

SCARFO!