PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

BennyTheBall
11-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Just quickly skimmed through the show. Looks really good guys. I'm gonna have a thorough read tomorrow.

eyehatecena
11-02-2012, 06:34 PM
yet another great show Krysys and Scribbler. Great job by all

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Great episode!

Cracko: So it's coming down to a fucking talent show for the No Limits Title match, huh?

Krysys
11-02-2012, 07:13 PM
TWE "Rise of The Chosen Few"
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/ROTCF-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUA8wTR48mM

This PPV will start a tournament to crown a #1 Contender for the TWE No Limits Championship

Participants involved
1. Adrian Leavitt
2. Mr. Smyth
3. Ryku O'Ryan
4. Kaige Chamberlin
5. Mascara Del Eboy
6. Jack "The Jaxsman" Johnson
7. Amadeus Frewin
8. Patrick Michaels
9. Frankie Fletcher
10. "The Canadian Conqueror" Nathan St. John

PPV Match Card

1. No Limits #1 Contender Prelim Match
Nathan St. John VS Ryku O'Ryan

2 #1 Contender's Match for the Team Combat Championship
Dynasty of Perfecton VS Cirque De Freak

3. Grudge Match
Kaige Chamberlin VS Mr. Smyth

4. Vixxen's Championship Match
Pisces Pink VS Eden Sky

5. No Limits #1 Contender Prelim Match
Amadeus Frewin VS Jack Johnson

6. Team Combat Championship
Turne Boys VS The Elite Bloodline (C)

7. #1 Contender's Match for the Vixxen's Championship
Cherry Goodwin VS Faith Leflur VS Sashe Panzer

8. TWE BloodOath Championship
Last Man Standing Match
Keith Andrews VS Scarfo Jonez (C)

9 TWE No Limits Championship
Fan's Choice
Scott Cage (C) VS ????

10. #1 Contenders Match for the TWE World Championship
NO DQ Match
Sag. Blue VS Shaz

11. TWE World Championship
IronMan Match
Gaileo VS Van Darius (C)

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 12:34 AM

This PPV will start a tournament to crown a #1 Contender for the TWE No Limits Championship

Participants involved
1. Adrian Leavitt
2. Mr. Smyth
3. Ryku O'Ryan
4. Kaige Chamberlin
5. Mascara Del Eboy
7. Amadeus Frewin
8. Patrick Michaels
9. Frankie Fletcher

PPV Match Card

3. Grudge Match

Pisces Pink VS Eden Sky

Last Man Standing Match

Fan's Choice
Scott Cage (C) VS ????

10. TWE World Championship
IronMan Match
Gaileo VS Van Darius (C)

Looks like a million-dollar card, Krysys!

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Just wanted to say, as usual, thank you to everyone who participated in this week's show and thank you to everyone who watched(read) and enjoyed it!

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Mr. Smyth: Kaige Chamberlain again? And you troglodytes wonder why I walk out. So how did that idea come about? "Oooo...I know: let's put together a match that has been on PPV once before and on normal TV as well. That'll rake in the money."

Glamour Girl
11-03-2012, 02:22 PM
OMG that was an awesome show!!! The women's division here is so amazing and interesting; I'd rather read these matches than the Divas or Knockouts. I can't wait for the ppv now :).

Eden: What all these "Vixens" have failed to grasp is that I'm a winner, I win things, it's what I do. I'm not here to make friends, I'm not here to socialize with people, I'm here to be the best, to be the sexiest and to win and at Rise of the Chosen Few I will become the Vixen's Champion and be one of the chosen few.

Eden grins, kisses her hand and blows the kiss at the camera.

BennyTheBall
11-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Read it properly now. Had a fun hour or so reading IWA and TWE. Awesome show guys.

scribbler_jones
11-03-2012, 11:58 PM
OMG that was an awesome show!!! The women's division here is so amazing and interesting; I'd rather read these matches than the Divas or Knockouts. I can't wait for the ppv now :).

Eden: What all these "Vixens" have failed to grasp is that I'm a winner, I win things, it's what I do. I'm not here to make friends, I'm not here to socialize with people, I'm here to be the best, to be the sexiest and to win and at Rise of the Chosen Few I will become the Vixen's Champion and be one of the chosen few.

Eden grins, kisses her hand and blows the kiss at the camera.

Pisces Pink: Oh hold up now, HOLD. UP. NOW. Somebody's getting a little too happy about things. You may have made it closer to the title boo boo, but so did I. Or did you not see how that little Barbie doll get slaughtered at the show? Pisces Pink is not here to play games, baby girl - Pisces is here to show you and every else that it don't take mascara and fake lashes and "prim pretty proper" to be a champion. It's real here in TWE, and I'm as real as it gets!

*Pisces Pink blows a kiss in Eden's direction and winks mockingly...*

Pisces Pink: And at Rise of the Chosen Few... ​you can kiss your ass goodbye.

eyehatecena
11-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Pisces Pink: Oh hold up now, HOLD. UP. NOW. Somebody's getting a little too happy about things. You may have made it closer to the title boo boo, but so did I. Or did you not see how that little Barbie doll get slaughtered at the show? Pisces Pink is not here to play games, baby girl - Pisces is here to show you and every else that it don't take mascara and fake lashes and "prim pretty proper" to be a champion. It's real here in TWE, and I'm as real as it gets!

Barbie Panzer: You caught me on a bad day you slob. You see, I still hold the womans title from EWA and whenever their final show is- I'll retain the title no matter who they put in front of me. But that is there- here, I know my past means nothing, I know I have to start over again, but that taste of gold in EWA has made my only hungrier for gold here. I've wrestled your kind before, you know- slobs. You are good for short spurts in the ring but not much else. As for as your midget of a boyfriend, is he blind? What does he see in you?

Glamour Girl
11-04-2012, 12:20 AM

Eden flips her hair and grins.

Eden: Pisces you're still here? I thought you were eliminated after I pinned you in that tag match. Well whatever big lady I beat you once and I'll beat you again because in case you haven't noticed I'm on a roll, I've won every match since I started here and I'm not about to lose now. You have a weakness and that's your puppy love romance with Sagittarius and trust me when I say your focus on him will cost you the title because I'm focused on nothing else.

Eden motions her hand as if grabbing Pisces' kiss and smacks her ass with it.

scribbler_jones
11-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Sagittarius Blue: SHAZ!!! I don't know WHAT THE HELL is going through your head, but I'm dying to kick it out of your skull! You came in and screwed up the match Pisces and I had - which was none of your business, might I add - for what? To prove you're the "Best in the World?" Yes, yes, you're the Best in the World at being a first-rate bitch! Are you happy now? Is this all because you want me to fight you? Hell, I already want to fight you! You wouldn't be trying to make me stay away, would you? Because that would be a bitch move. And Shaz isn't a bitch, is he? No, he's the Best in the World! You hear that, world? Shaz is the Best in the World! In his own fucking mind! That's right Shazzy Boy, I SAID IT - AND WHAT? The last time you got in the ring with me, I nearly hospitalized you - and that was after you got in your little cheap shots! I FUCKING DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME AGAIN, YOU CHEAP-ASS, RUNNING-ASS, INCONSEQUENTIAL-ASS, GUTLESS, NUTLESS, WORTHLESS RAT BASTARD!

scribbler_jones
11-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Barbie Panzer: You caught me on a bad day you slob. You see, I still hold the womans title from EWA and whenever their final show is- I'll retain the title no matter who they put in front of me. But that is there- here, I know my past means nothing, I know I have to start over again, but that taste of gold in EWA has made my only hungrier for gold here. I've wrestled your kind before, you know- slobs. You are good for short spurts in the ring but not much else. As for as your midget of a boyfriend, is he blind? What does he see in you?

Pisces Pink: Damn bitch, you're still alive? Hm... Holy shit. You know, I've fought - that's right, not just wrestled, fought - your kind before, too. You know... uppity little prissy bitches who love to talk outrageous shit and then fall apart when you hit them. It's like wet tissue paper. It only took one short spurt to put you to a sudden stop, by the way. Did you enjoy the Sign of Pisces? Cross me again, and back you go. And Blue? He sees more in me than any and all of the men you've ever known could ever see in you: I'm a true Ride or Die girl. No games, no glamour... I'm as real as it gets, boo boo.

scribbler_jones
11-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Eden flips her hair and grins.

Eden: Pisces you're still here? I thought you were eliminated after I pinned you in that tag match. Well whatever big lady I beat you once and I'll beat you again because in case you haven't noticed I'm on a roll, I've won every match since I started here and I'm not about to lose now. You have a weakness and that's your puppy love romance with Sagittarius and trust me when I say your focus on him will cost you the title because I'm focused on nothing else.

Eden motions her hand as if grabbing Pisces' kiss and smacks her ass with it.

Pisces Pink: You know damn well you're not the woman to be talking to me about "weakness." I can tell: you look at me and think I'm nothing but some ghetto-ass hood rat. That was your first fuck-up. I do think, bitch, and I do learn. Yeah, you got me when I was looking out for Sagittarius after some little rat jumped him. But you can't expect someone else to open doors for you. What happens when there's nobody to interfere and I get to focus all my attention on you? Exact, bitch: you get the shit Harpooned out of you. Your little Barbie doll arms and legs go flying every which way, and I'll probably toss your head into the third row. Even better... I tie you up in the Sign of Pisces and see how long it takes before you beg for mercy. Or your spine snaps, either or. Til then, have fun writing your will, boo boo!

*Pisces mockingly replicates Eden's princess wave, and then clenches her hand into a fist as she glares towards Eden.*

Krysys
11-04-2012, 01:02 AM

Participants involved
1. Adrian Leavitt
2. Mr. Smyth
3. Ryku O'Ryan
4. Kaige Chamberlin
5. Mascara Del Eboy
7. Amadeus Frewin
8. Patrick Michaels
9. Frankie Fletcher

PPV Match Card

3. Grudge Match

Pisces Pink VS Eden Sky

Last Man Standing Match

Fan's Choice
Scott Cage (C) VS ????

10. #1 Contenders Match for the TWE World Championship
NO DQ Match
Sag. Blue VS Shaz

11. TWE World Championship
IronMan Match
Gaileo VS Van Darius (C)

New match added last minute, #1 Contenders Match for the TWE World Championship

scribbler_jones
11-04-2012, 01:13 AM
New match added last minute, #1 Contenders Match for the TWE World Championship

EPIC.

Sagittarius Blue: Shaz... Oh, I hope you got that announcement. I hope to God that you got it. Because that announcement means that I get ring time with you, Mr. Best in the World. We won't even mention the fact that I get the chance to hit the title picture again - all I care about right now is beating you until you believe you're a six-year-old girl named Marcy. Rise of the Chosen Few: Sagittarius Blue vs Shaz, The Royal Rockstar vs the Best in the World. The stars are aligning... and the future doesn't look very bright for you at all!

eyehatecena
11-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Hanz Gruber: Now I know I don't wrestle for TWE, I'm an EWNCW guy, but Blue and Pink, I see you are having problems with that idiot Shaz. Well I'll do you both a favour. you see, he has something that is mine and this Sunday at EWNCW No Guts, No Glory, I'll not only take it from him, but I will put an ass whipping on him so bad that even a little midget and his Jabba the Hut girlfriend will have no problem handing his ass to him in or outside the ring. No need to thank me, I try my best to give back in this sport some times, and well midget wrestlers need all the help they can get

scribbler_jones
11-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Hanz Gruber: Now I know I don't wrestle for TWE, I'm an EWNCW guy, but Blue and Pink, I see you are having problems with that idiot Shaz. Well I'll do you both a favour. you see, he has something that is mine and this Sunday at EWNCW No Guts, No Glory, I'll not only take it from him, but I will put an ass whipping on him so bad that even a little midget and his Jabba the Hut girlfriend will have no problem handing his ass to him in or outside the ring. No need to thank me, I try my best to give back in this sport some times, and well midget wrestlers need all the help they can get

Sagittarius Blue: Oh wow, how charitable of you sir! I am absolutely blown away with your show of kindness! Perhaps after that, you wouldn't mind getting on your knees and kissing my ass? It doesn't sound like anything you're not used to!

Destruction
11-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Is there a prediction contest planned for the PPV?

The Tyndall Effect
11-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Nathan: So my opponent will be Ryku O'Ryan, eh? Obviously not a Canadian name, and thus, not a worthy opponent. Shan't we skip the prelims?

chunkkynutzzz
11-05-2012, 10:42 AM
IC as Scarfo Jonez: @ da Ppv ,There won't be a last man standing winner, Just a Bloodoath Champion Showing just WHY..I Am The Champion. Its goin to be One Stipulation turning into a Death Match. Keith Just won't Only have Missing Teeth. But Missin his soul as well. Takin by,who Else!

SCARFO!!!

Shaz11
11-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Sagittarius Blue: SHAZ!!! I don't know WHAT THE HELL is going through your head, but I'm dying to kick it out of your skull! You came in and screwed up the match Pisces and I had - which was none of your business, might I add - for what? To prove you're the "Best in the World?" Yes, yes, you're the Best in the World at being a first-rate bitch! Are you happy now? Is this all because you want me to fight you? Hell, I already want to fight you! You wouldn't be trying to make me stay away, would you? Because that would be a bitch move. And Shaz isn't a bitch, is he? No, he's the Best in the World! You hear that, world? Shaz is the Best in the World! In his own fucking mind! That's right Shazzy Boy, I SAID IT - AND WHAT? The last time you got in the ring with me, I nearly hospitalized you - and that was after you got in your little cheap shots! I FUCKING DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME AGAIN, YOU CHEAP-ASS, RUNNING-ASS, INCONSEQUENTIAL-ASS, GUTLESS, NUTLESS, WORTHLESS RAT BASTARD!

Shaz: I feel so sorry for you Sag. Period must have came late. :) And Hanz, stop following me everywhere I go you pervert!

scribbler_jones
11-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Shaz: I feel so sorry for you Sag. Period must have came late. :) And Hanz, stop following me everywhere I go you pervert!

Sagittarius Blue: And I feel sorry for you, Shaz - our match is going to be a No DQ Match. Do you know what that means? Go ahead, think real hard about it - I know the gears in your head don't really turn like they should... wait, do they turn at all? Anyway, it means that I get to do fun stuff with you like taking a steel chair and slamming your arm up in it. For a few dozen times, until your humerus is nothing but a humorous jumble of bone shards. Just the intro that the Bow of Sagittarius needs to make you scream like a bitch. It means that I can knee you in the face as much as I want and all the ref will do is sit back and watch like a middle-aged woman watching her daily soaps. It means that a whole new level of ass-beating will be brought to TWE - and if your little wheels are still struggling to spin, you will be the ass-beat-ee and I will be the ass-beat-er.

And in case you decide you want to try and man up: think real hard before you decide to sucker-punch me again. You remember what happened last time, don't you?

TheJosephBanks
11-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Kaige: A grudge match against Mr. Smyth. Well, I should be flattered, that we'd warrant such a thing. However, I'll walk away the victor, something I was not able to do before, and then I will go on to win this tournament and take the title as my own. Daddy always said there's no such thing as competition, and I'm just here to prove that.

Shaz11
11-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Sagittarius Blue: And I feel sorry for you, Shaz - our match is going to be a No DQ Match. Do you know what that means? Go ahead, think real hard about it - I know the gears in your head don't really turn like they should... wait, do they turn at all? Anyway, it means that I get to do fun stuff with you like taking a steel chair and slamming your arm up in it. For a few dozen times, until your humerus is nothing but a humorous jumble of bone shards. Just the intro that the Bow of Sagittarius needs to make you scream like a bitch. It means that I can knee you in the face as much as I want and all the ref will do is sit back and watch like a middle-aged woman watching her daily soaps. It means that a whole new level of ass-beating will be brought to TWE - and if your little wheels are still struggling to spin, you will be the ass-beat-ee and I will be the ass-beat-er.

And in case you decide you want to try and man up: think real hard before you decide to sucker-punch me again. You remember what happened last time, don't you?

Shaz: I know right! Pisces is gonna give you burgers for a weapon init?! :D

But in all seriousness, bring it on! You seriously don't know how vicious I am when it's No DQ! I'll bring a damn ladder to the mix!

Vandarius
11-05-2012, 04:54 PM

But in all seriousness, bring it on! You seriously don't know how vicious I am when it's No DQ! I'll bring a damn ladder to the mix!

Darius: You and your damned ladders.

scribbler_jones
11-05-2012, 07:12 PM

Sagittarius Blue: You know, with all these Pisces Pink jokes... you sure talk about her a lot. Sounds like someone's craving some Star Sign love :p Don't bother though - Pisces likes men, not boys... tough luck, chum. And you know what? Bring your ladder! Matter of fact, bring whatever you can get your hands on! Let's not just make this the greatest match of the night, or the greatest match in TWE history... let's make this the messiest, the bloodiest, the most vicious spectacle the world will ever see!

Shaz11
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Sagittarius Blue: You know, with all these Pisces Pink jokes... you sure talk about her a lot. Sounds like someone's craving some Star Sign love :p Don't bother though - Pisces likes men, not boys... tough luck, chum. And you know what? Bring your ladder! Matter of fact, bring whatever you can get your hands on! Let's not just make this the greatest match of the night, or the greatest match in TWE history... let's make this the messiest, the bloodiest, the most vicious spectacle the world will ever see!

Shaz: Sorry mate, but tell her the offer is no. I don't go for pigs. Sorry man! :p Damn right will I bring my ladder! Trust me, I honestly couldn't give two craps if you defeat me at the PPV. But I can guarantee one thing, and that is that your ass is going to be kicked so bad, I may as well just drive you to orbit!

BennyTheBall
11-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Kaige: A grudge match against Mr. Smyth. Well, I should be flattered, that we'd warrant such a thing. However, I'll walk away the victor, something I was not able to do before, and then I will go on to win this tournament and take the title as my own. Daddy always said there's no such thing as competition, and I'm just here to prove that.

Mr. Smyth: I'm amused that it's referred to as a grudge match. I don't hold a grudge against you, Kaige. You hold no status in my life and having to relive this again is inconvenient at best. But if I am to make it three for three then so be it.

Glamour Girl
11-05-2012, 08:54 PM

Eden wraps her arms around Saggitarius' neck and stares into his eyes with a sexy grin on her face.

Eden : Pink is a big girl, and I do mean BIG girl, she can stand up for herself. As for you why would you want to eat a nasty old cheeseburger when you can feast on some prime rib?

scribbler_jones
11-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Eden wraps her arms around Saggitarius' neck and stares into his eyes with a sexy grin on her face.

Eden : Pink is a big girl, and I do mean BIG girl, she can stand up for herself. As for you why would you want to eat a nasty old cheeseburger when you can feast on some prime rib?

Sagittarius Blue: For one thing, I may be a lil' guy, but I'm a meat and potatoes type of man... you're just not enough for me. Second, you're pretty on the outside and, well... horrendous on the inside. It's a good thing you don't believe in inner beauty, because you don't have it. At all. And third -

*Eden barely ducks a surprise haymaker from Pisces Pink.*

Pisces Pink: Get your fucking grimy ass hands off Sagittarius RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Glamour Girl
11-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Sagittarius Blue: For one thing, I may be a lil' guy, but I'm a meat and potatoes type of man... you're just not enough for me. Second, you're pretty on the outside and, well... horrendous on the inside. It's a good thing you don't believe in inner beauty, because you don't have it. At all. And third -

*Eden barely ducks a surprise haymaker from Pisces Pink.*

Pisces Pink: Get your fucking grimy ass hands off Sagittarius RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Eden: Ugh you're welcome to him cow! He clearly has no taste anyway.

scribbler_jones
11-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Eden: Ugh you're welcome to him cow! He clearly has no taste anyway.

Pisces Pink: SO I'M A COW HUH?!

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, calm down -

Pisces Pink: Back up and let the ladies talk, sweetie :mad:

*Sagittarius Blue quietly steps aside and prepares for the fallout.*

Pisces Pink: Eden... I understand, you're not happy about having to deal with me, you have issues with me... That's cool. I understand.

But you're fucking up going after what's mine.

DO. NOT. TOUCH. SAGITTARIUS BLUE.

EVER.

scribbler_jones
11-06-2012, 12:16 AM

Pisces Pink: Eden... I understand, you're not happy about having to deal with me, you have issues with me... That's cool. I understand.

EVER.

*Sagittarius Blue is taken aback by hearing the italic bold underlined text...*

Krysys
11-06-2012, 12:17 AM
*Marik walks up to Pisces and Eden*

Marik: Ladies! Enough! I am putting an order of peace in place, if either one of you touches the other before the PPV I will remove that person from the Championship Match, got me?

scribbler_jones
11-06-2012, 12:40 AM

Marik: Ladies! Enough! I am putting an order of peace in place, if either one of you touches the other before the PPV I will remove that person from the Championship Match, got me?

*Pisces Pink looks at Marik... then looks at Eden Sky.

Then looks at Marik again...

Then back at Eden Sky.

Pisces Pink: Well, Eden, it looks like we can't play right now. Oh well :) ​*goes all sugary* Have a nice day - see you at Rise of the Chosen Few!

Glamour Girl
11-06-2012, 12:46 PM

EVER.

Eden giggles.

Eden: Sweetie I don't have issues with you, don't flatter yourself. I don't even want Sagittarius, I'm just getting into your head because I can, because it's fun and because I know there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Eden kisses her hand and blows the kiss at Pisces.

The Tyndall Effect
11-06-2012, 01:04 PM
hey everybody!

Destruction
11-06-2012, 01:10 PM

Schweizner: So. A similar rule for both the Vixxens and the World Championship Match!

Do you reuse the same chat up lines on shitty and beautiful girls? Or is it boys for you?

Krysys
11-07-2012, 02:45 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, live December 9th, TWE presents "Eye of The Beholder"

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/EyeOfTheBeholder.jpg

Glamour Girl
11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Schweizner: So. A similar rule for both the Vixxens and the World Championship Match!

Do you reuse the same chat up lines on shitty and beautiful girls? Or is it boys for you?

Eden: Excuse me, but what do you mean by shitty and beautiful girls? I suppose I am quite beautiful and that would make Pisces the shitty one.

Eden laughs.

The Tyndall Effect
11-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Nathan: I suppose I'll never understand why women have bothered to enter TWE... it makes no sense to me.
But to important matters. I am here to let you all go ahead and surrender in advance- the prelims will end quickly, with my hand raised in victory.

Glamour Girl
11-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Nathan: I suppose I'll never understand why women have bothered to enter TWE... it makes no sense to me.
But to important matters. I am here to let you all go ahead and surrender in advance- the prelims will end quickly, with my hand raised in victory.

Eden: Don't worry, just by looking at you I can see you're a guy who understands nothing about women.

The Tyndall Effect
11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Eden: Don't worry, just by looking at you I can see you're a guy who understands nothing about women.

Nathan: What is there to understand, dear? Women are physically-inferior to men, especially Canadian men, and thus have no business in a sport to determine one's physical superiority. Case closed.

eyehatecena
11-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Sloth: Nathan- Woman are just as strong as most of us men. They give us life, they give us hope, they give us boners

OOC: Couldn't think of anything else to say, lol. anyways, great poster Krysys

The Tyndall Effect
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Sloth: Nathan- Woman are just as strong as most of us men. They give us life, they give us hope, they give us boners

OOC: Couldn't think of anything else to say, lol. anyways, great poster Krysys
OOC: just... lmfao!

Nathan: Boners? How pathetic. The only purpose of women is to reproduce- simple as that.

Glamour Girl
11-07-2012, 12:39 PM
OOC: just... lmfao!

Nathan: Boners? How pathetic. The only purpose of women is to reproduce- simple as that.

Eden: Just because you're not attracted to women and you can't get a boner doesn't mean women have no other purpose.

The Tyndall Effect
11-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Eden: Just because you're not attracted to women and you can't get a boner doesn't mean women have no other purpose.

Nathan: Never did I say because women aren't attractive do they have no other purpose. I never even said I couldn't be attracted to a woman. I merely berated Sloth for making such a vulgar remark.

eyehatecena
11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Nathan: Never did I say because women aren't attractive do they have no other purpose. I never even said I couldn't be attracted to a woman. I merely berated Sloth for making such a vulgar remark.

Sloth: how dare you berate me. Do you want to wrath of Seven Deadly Sins on your pathetic soul? my sisters in Sin- Lust and Envy could destroy in the ring with the slightest of ease. And there are quite a few other woman here that could beat your sorry ass too. Ms Eden being one of them, and those two piggies- Bertha ray and Pieces Pink could just sit on you and end your career

The Tyndall Effect
11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Sloth: how dare you berate me. Do you want to wrath of Seven Deadly Sins on your pathetic soul? my sisters in Sin- Lust and Envy could destroy in the ring with the slightest of ease. And there are quite a few other woman here that could beat your sorry ass too. Ms Eden being one of them, and those two piggies- Bertha ray and Pieces Pink could just sit on you and end your career
Nathan: Fuck, I'd like to see them try. And you think you can beat me too, eh? What a shame- your hopes exceed your skills.

eyehatecena
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Nathan: Fuck, I'd like to see them try. And you think you can beat me too, eh? What a shame- your hopes exceed your skills.

Sloth: Please! I could beat you in my sleep. My dearly departed blankie could have beat your ass

The Tyndall Effect
11-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Sloth: Please! I could beat you in my sleep. My dearly departed blankie could have beat your ass
Nathan: Well then, go to sleep. Blankie? Pretty sure you mean blanket. Such a disgrace.

BennyTheBall
11-07-2012, 01:29 PM
An open letter from Mr. Smyth to the board of TWE:

To the TWE board of directors,

As you are no doubt aware, my legal team are currently in the process of putting together a case against TWE for breach of contract terms. This is a venture that will prove ultimately expensive for TWE, but as an alternative, I wish to put forward to you a business proposition that will be of benefit to all parties concerned.

Should you wish to explore such avenues where we can work together to make TWE a global conglomerate, then please get in touch with my office, and my PA will be happy to make you an appointment.

If you decide against this olive branch, then I will have no choice then to further advance what my solicitors have already started.

Kindest regards,

Mr. B. E. Smyth
Chief Executive Officer
Smyth Enterprises

S.E. Zero
11-07-2012, 03:54 PM

Pretty sweet poster.

Destruction
11-07-2012, 05:07 PM

Great Job Krysys! Amazing poster!

Vandarius
11-07-2012, 05:25 PM

Darius: The eye has the TWE World Championship in its sight ... Too bad this title will NEVER leave me!

Glamour Girl
11-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Is Rise of the Chosen Few tomorrow?

chunkkynutzzz
11-08-2012, 12:40 PM
IC as Scarfo: I'm Here and lookin for Keith...Where is he?

S.E. Zero
11-08-2012, 02:20 PM
IC as Scarfo: I'm Here and lookin for Keith...Where is he?

Andrews: Right here. What the hell do you want?

Grind_Bastard
11-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Great poster, but with that name, only one theme is possible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh-s7oHJBP8

chunkkynutzzz
11-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Andrews: Right here. What the hell do you want?

IC as Scarfo: Just Reminding you to Pick up your Teeth ,the next time I see ..Got it!

S.E. Zero
11-08-2012, 05:12 PM
IC as Scarfo: Just Reminding you to Pick up your Teeth ,the next time I see ..Got it!

Andrews: Only thing I need is mop so the ref can clean up all your blood when I'm through with you, you got that?

chunkkynutzzz
11-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Andrews: Only thing I need is mop so the ref can clean up all your blood when I'm through with you, you got that?IC as Scarfo: No , Andrews I won't do the job and I won't be blading for You.. If There any True Blood ,it will be yours on the mat, on me, all over you and some splattered onto da Ref. The Mop that will be at ringside will be broken over your neck as soon as the opportunity is available!

bearkg88
11-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Cage: This Sunday, my title, it stays around my waist.

Krysys
11-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Daaaaaaaamn..... It's quite here.. Wouldn't know we have a PPV is 2 fuckin days...

S.E. Zero
11-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Daaaaaaaamn..... It's quite here.. Wouldn't know we have a PPV is 2 fuckin days...

Just wait Glamour Girl is on, she'll IC for days with Pisces aka Scribbs lol

It happens, tomorrow will hopefully be a better turnout, IC wise.

Krysys
11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Just wait Glamour Girl is on, she'll IC for days with Pisces aka Scribbs lol

It happens, tomorrow will hopefully be a better turnout, IC wise.

I hope. It would suck if the day before nothing happened :/

eyehatecena
11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
two more days? Two more days? Can't wait to read it

Krysys
11-09-2012, 10:12 PM
two more days? Two more days? Can't wait to read it

I have 3 matches of my 6 and I am extremely happy with how they came out

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 10:39 PM
I have 3 matches of my 6 and I am extremely happy with how they came out

Awesome. by chance are you the one writing the No limits Championship match?

Cage: this Sunday, a champion walks in tall, and a champion walks out tall. It doesn't matter the statistic, it doesn't matter the chances, it doesn't matter about who my opponents are, the Lone Wolf will keep ahold of this gold.

Krysys
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Awesome. by chance are you the one writing the No limits Championship match?

Cage: this Sunday, a champion walks in tall, and a champion walks out tall. It doesn't matter the statistic, it doesn't matter the chances, it doesn't matter about who my opponents are, the Lone Wolf will keep ahold of this gold.

Yes I am. It has not been written yet though.

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Yes I am. It has not been written yet though.

Still though...SCHWEET :D

S.E. Zero
11-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Hastings: To think we have defend our Team Combat Championships against the Turnes is revolting. They aren't in the same class as us, therefore they will not beat us so why go through with this?

Bennett: Because apparently we're expected to do so. This is an outrage and Marik or whoever the hell made this match should be ashamed to place such average competitors in the ring with The Elite Bloodline. The Turnes stand no chance of winning and prove that they should fall in line and accept that The Elite Bloodline will rise as one of the chosen few.

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Hoofah. Like a ghost town in here.

bearkg88
11-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Hoofah. Like a ghost town in here.

Cage: You know what else is like a ghost town....your mothers...nah....I won't sink as low as you Smyth

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Cage: You know what else is like a ghost town....your mothers...nah....I won't sink as low as you Smyth

Mr. Smyth: Well, my mother is angelic. Yours, on the other hand, has so much traffic going down there that she should open a Starbucks.

Shaz11
11-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Shaz: Unlike you two. My mum is a contender to win a world title, so fuck you all!

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Shaz: Unlike you two. My mum is a contender to win a world title, so fuck you all!

And I thought my comeback was funny. lamo

Glamour Girl
11-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Eden: I've been doing some extra training to lift that fatass Pisces and I know I'm walking out with that Vixen's championship around my waist tomorrow.

Krysys
11-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Soooo tired. Trying so hard to write the last three matches, but my apartment is so damn cold, all I want to do lay down under a blnket and try to get warm :/

Vandarius
11-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Soooo tired. Trying so hard to write the last three matches, but my apartment is so damn cold, all I want to do lay down under a blnket and try to get warm :/

If you need any help I'm just a PM away brother!

Krysys
11-10-2012, 08:19 PM
If you need any help I'm just a PM away brother!

Thanks bro!

Glamour Girl
11-10-2012, 09:08 PM

I've been there lol. I used to take night classes and then by this time of the year I had a hard time getting to them cause I didn't want to leave the house because of how cold it was lol.

Vandarius
11-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks bro!

Since I severely lack with my ICing (School, work, writing matches & shows) I figured I should at least offer my held since I'm the freaking world champion >.>

Krysys
11-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Since I severely lack with my ICing (School, work, writing matches & shows) I figured I should at least offer my held since I'm the freaking world champion >.>

How would you feel about doing a Match? Think you could finish one by tomorrow?

Vandarius
11-10-2012, 09:28 PM
How would you feel about doing a Match? Think you could finish one by tomorrow?

I can get it done tonight, I'm gonna be on for another hour and a half or so. More than enough time

S.E. Zero
11-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Am I weird for liking eggs with salt and sugar at one point in my life? Totally random, I know but what the hell lol :)

bearkg88
11-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Am I weird for liking eggs with salt and sugar at one point in my life? Totally random, I know but what the hell lol :)

Nope. Growing up I loved a peanut butter and sugar sandwich. Ate those things like crack

Krysys
11-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Ok here are things on my end, I have one match to finish, Vandarius, has offered up his services to write a match. On scribbler, I am not to sure.

Krysys
11-10-2012, 11:11 PM
This is going to be a hell of a Pay-Per-View!!

S.E. Zero
11-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Nope. Growing up I loved a peanut butter and sugar sandwich. Ate those things like crack

That sounds strangely compelling......hmm......

Glamour Girl
11-10-2012, 11:19 PM
This is going to be a hell of a Pay-Per-View!!

I can't wait to read it :D

Krysys
11-10-2012, 11:20 PM
One thing I hate about me is that I will be in the middle of a match get an idea and completely change everything. Yeah you have no idea

eyehatecena
11-10-2012, 11:51 PM
One thing I hate about me is that I will be in the middle of a match get an idea and completely change everything. Yeah you have no idea

Ah yeah, done that once or twice. You get on a roll, then arghhhh! lol. Anyways, can't wait to read the show- and ewncws too

Krysys
11-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Ah yeah, done that once or twice. You get on a roll, then arghhhh! lol. Anyways, can't wait to read the show- and ewncws too

Lets put it this way, certain people may think I hate them lol (I hate no one)

chunkkynutzzz
11-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Ooc: Can't wait for the P , ah P , ah Viiew!!!

IC as ScarFo: *is laughing Hard just thinking about the Brute attack he will put on Keith Andrews*

bearkg88
11-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Cage: Tonight is the night. Tonight...I will shut any and all nay-sayers up once and for all

chunkkynutzzz
11-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Cage: Tonight is the night. Tonight...I will shut any and all nay-sayers up once and for all

IC as ScarFO: U ain't Gon Do Shiet Tonight, When you Hear My Theme Thump The Speakers and My Chopper Roarin..Then u know to peel your eyelids back and Watch and Learn and Know..Its All About SCARFO!!!

And The Most Important Championship in TWE.
The BloodOath Championship...
....SCARFO'S!!!

Glamour Girl
11-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Glamour Girl checks her watch desperately waiting for the ppv to be up.

BennyTheBall
11-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Mr. Smyth turns up to the arena, takes a seat and waits for the troglodytes to arrive.

chunkkynutzzz
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
* seen from Helicopter vision*

* Scarfo is Riding Towards The Arena for the ppv-with Chain Sparkin hangin off the back

Krysys
11-11-2012, 07:24 PM
7 of the 11 matches are done, colored and edited and ready to go. Hopefully the other four get finished soon

Krysys
11-11-2012, 08:06 PM
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4273/d80e028b1f6e4515a9bdbd3.png

Yupp 19 message and they are all stuff for the PPV.

bearkg88
11-11-2012, 08:17 PM
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4273/d80e028b1f6e4515a9bdbd3.png

Yupp 19 message and they are all stuff for the PPV.
Woo hooooo!!

Krysys
11-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Woo hooooo!!

2 matches to go, so I figure that will be at or around 23 when I am done

chunkkynutzzz
11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Lookin forward lookin forward..I'm Glued!

TheJosephBanks
11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Kaige:

*Arrives at the arena, and heads to the locker room to get ready.*

Krysys
11-11-2012, 11:11 PM
*Drops dead from posting* It's up!!

Vandarius
11-11-2012, 11:15 PM
O _ O

Excuse me while I say ...

HOLY SHIT. THAT WAS INTENSE. Awesome show, mate! Well done!!

eyehatecena
11-11-2012, 11:22 PM
*Drops dead from posting* It's up!!

lol- I so DO NOT miss posting shows

And as always Krysys and Scribbler- f'n great show- the matches were awesome and finally have a Vixxens champion-

No_1eddiefan
11-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Brilliant show Krysys. Amazing main event.

Krysys
11-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Thanks guys! The Main Event was a killer and may be a first in EWN history lol

Vandarius
11-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks guys! The Main Event was a killer and may be a first in EWN history lol

Something historical happened that one of my characters was involved in? O.O

Krysys
11-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Something historical happened that one of my characters was involved in? O.O

Possibly... I am not sure...

Vandarius
11-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Possibly... I am not sure...

I do believe so, either way, amazing match. Well done, brother

Krysys
11-11-2012, 11:57 PM
I do believe so, either way, amazing match. Well done, brother

Thanks,the match was killer and even I didn't know how it was going to end till it was over!

Glamour Girl
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM
I thrilled with the show tonight and Krysis and Scribbler have my praise. I'm honored that you made my character the first TWE Vixxen's Champion and I won't let you down. Amazing show all around. #shazorblue

S.E. Zero
11-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Congrats to chunkk's for his win over me :)

Damn glad the Elite Bloodline retained. I see them as my special project being fruitful cause these were jobbers of the worst kind back when they were Hawkins and Charisma...now look at them....T__T makes me so proud lol

Stellar fucking PPV brother, you excel in everything you do and this PPV was a guaranteed success. That main vent and Vixen's title match were insane. You and scribbs and anyone who help deserve a big round of applause.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rjv1NIJA1qg1uou.gif

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Great ,Great Show!!! Ima Go to sleep thinkin bout this- Keith Andrews receiving a Faceoff with a chair around his neck.wow,owww dats Pure Terrorism. Andrews is tough as hell if he can bounce back from that. My Gawd! Krysys Bro - jesus christ Great Mudafukin show!!! I

bearkg88
11-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Excellent show from top to bottom! Kudos to you guys!

Krysys
11-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Reported By Clark Ryan

Following Sunday's PPV, many are wondering if there were any injuries. Especially concerning Keith Andrews who took a brutal Face Off froWm Scarfo Jonez. EWN can now exclusively confirm that Andrews suffered a broken collar bone and is expected to be out 6-8 Weeks.

Guys thanks for all your support! You can follow me on Twitter @ClarkRyanWNR or like my facebook profile!!

Gaileo and Van Darius are both expected to be ok following their historic match last night. For those who didn't pay attention, they wrestled for nearly two hours. Darius is said to be in pain and having trouble standing, but reports are there is no serious injury. Gaileo, who was believed to have had a concussion is fine, suffering a few bumps and bruises.

Speaking of the TWE World Championship, Marik has announced that Shaz and Sagittarius Blue will compete against each other in the Main Event of WarPath inside a Steel Cage, the winner is expected to face Darius at Eye of The Beholder.

In other WarPath news, newly crowned Vixxen's Champion, Eden Sky will team with The Sisters of Sin to face her Eye of The Beholder opponent, Faith LeFlur, who will team with April Snow and Pisces Pink!

Reporter's Link: Leaked Sex Tape! Blue and Pink gettin it on!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 03:16 AM
Bollocks. I really should have read the show before I read this thread.

Oh well. Back in a bit - I'm gonna read the spoilered show.

Krysys
11-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Bollocks. I really should have read the show before I read this thread.

Oh well. Back in a bit - I'm gonna read the spoilered show.

Always a good call after a big PPV

Krysys
11-12-2012, 03:40 AM
So, what do you guys think of this?

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/Marik.jpg

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Amazing show guys. I would liked to have seen some more promo time in there, but it was an amazing write up.

S.E. Zero
11-12-2012, 08:48 AM

One word. Zombies :p

Vandarius
11-12-2012, 09:23 AM

Zambees! > : O

Glamour Girl
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Does TWE do shows the week after ppvs or does it take the week off?

Grind_Bastard
11-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Amazing show, fellas!

Best matches: TWE World Heavyweight match, Bloodoath title match and Vixxen's title match (showstealer!)

TheJosephBanks
11-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Great PPV, top to bottom :D

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2012, 12:35 PM

Another word, Zumba.

:)

Seriously tho I like it , looks like somebody with a plan to serve a bigger purpose

chunkkynutzzz
11-12-2012, 12:40 PM
TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION

SCARFO JONEZ

IC : 6-8 weeks Keith Andrews will be Out of Commision. Why? ..Because Scarfo was Being Scarfo.. U see in My House,under My Roof my Rules stand at All Times. Andrews found out the Easy Way.

Now Imagine if I Tried to Dispose of him completely. I Doubt Anybody wants to Find out the Hard way *undertaker smile*

Still your Bloodoath Champion....

SCARFO!!!

Krysys
11-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Does TWE do shows the week after ppvs or does it take the week off?

Take the week off to focus on what we will be doing for the next month

scribbler_jones
11-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Sorry I wasn't here yesterday all, but I wanted to come say: Thanks to all who participated and read Rise of the Chosen Few! And thanks for making TWE...

... simply...

... EPIC!

The Tyndall Effect
11-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Sorry I wasn't here yesterday all, but I wanted to come say: Thanks to all who participated and read Rise of the Chosen Few! And thanks for making TWE...

... simply...

... EPIC!'
And thanks for another Nathan St. John victory! :cool:

S.E. Zero
11-13-2012, 03:29 PM

... simply...

... EPIC!

Damn right it was

Grind_Bastard
11-13-2012, 04:00 PM
The only thing that the PPV lacked was SIN!!!

S.E. Zero
11-13-2012, 04:17 PM
The only thing that the PPV lacked was SIN!!!

Our time will come soon brother lol I'm sure Krysys has something special planned for Sin.

Grind_Bastard
11-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Our time will come soon brother lol I'm sure Krysys has something special planned for Sin.

Hope so. Blankie must be avenged.

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 11:22 PM
Hope so. Blankie must be avenged.

Damn right! Sloth has been carrying a jar with Blankies ashes around for way too long, lol

Krysys
11-13-2012, 11:44 PM
During a meeting in which TWE Board of Directors tried to come up with a way to remove members of SIN (Who have remained silent since the "death"" of Uri Novikov) Board member James Ashford was injured when Sloth and Gluttony disrupted the meeting, Exact specifics were not given but Ashford is in critical condition. All members of SIN have been placed on Permanent Suspension pending investigation.

A message was sent to us via email which is to believed to be from Wrath. In the message Wrath says that this will not stop them and they will make an impact on WarPath.

CricketTragic
11-14-2012, 01:36 AM
During a meeting in which TWE Board of Directors tried to come up with a way to remove members of SIN (Who have remained silent since the "death"" of Uri Novikov) Board member James Ashford was injured when Sloth and Gluttony disrupted the meeting, Exact specifics were not given but Ashford is in critical condition. All members of SIN have been placed on Permanent Suspension pending investigation.

A message was sent to us via email which is to believed to be from Wrath. In the message Wrath says that this will not stop them and they will make an impact on WarPath.

Israel: I could care less about These execs getting injured or the plight of SIN, I am Israel Pamich and I will not stand idle anymore while sitting on the sidelines watching mediocre wrestlers take my spot, wrestlers that lac potential, wrestlers that lack integrity, and wrestlers that could not possibly live up to my nickname of 'The One Man Dynasty'

Krysys
11-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Behold! The TWE IronFist Championship!!!

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/TWE%20Belts/IFChampionship.jpg

CricketTragic
11-14-2012, 02:24 AM

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/TWE%20Belts/IFChampionship.jpg

loos AWESOME... any stipulations on winning it?

Krysys
11-14-2012, 02:29 AM
loos AWESOME... any stipulations on winning it?

Read the House Show that was posted earlier.

CricketTragic
11-14-2012, 02:34 AM
Read the House Show that was posted earlier.

Read and understood, missed it first time round

CricketTragic
11-14-2012, 09:54 AM
Just had a good look at the newly made IronFist championship and I have to say something I dont say to often about this comppany, Not bad infact I can see myself wearing this belt very soon

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 10:17 AM

Dude Sweet belt Krys

Vandarius
11-14-2012, 11:45 AM

That is sick, mate!

Darius: Mine is better.

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
That is sick, mate!

Darius: Mine is better.

Cage: No, mine is better

BennyTheBall
11-14-2012, 12:03 PM

Dibs.

(10 char)

chunkkynutzzz
11-14-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm Feelin that IronFist Championship

Vandarius
11-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Cage: No, mine is better

Darius: But the world championship actually means something.

chunkkynutzzz
11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Darius: But the world championship actually means something.

IC as Scarfo Jonez: *comes into the picture* But This BloodOath Championship represents WHO is WHO!

Darius I Really Don't Like You or your Title , Don't make Me Want Your Belt...Take your Title..SCarFo!

CricketTragic
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM
IC as Scarfo Jonez: *comes into the picture* But This BloodOath Championship represents WHO is WHO!

Darius I Really Don't Like You or your Title , Don't make Me Want Your Belt...Take your Title..SCarFo!

Israel: The IronFist championship will be the most prized possesion because the man with the most integrity in this business will be holding it, that I assure you

eyehatecena
11-14-2012, 09:53 PM
sloth: That belt will be the first of many titles that Seven Deadly sins will wear around our waist yet again

CricketTragic
11-14-2012, 10:33 PM
sloth: That belt will be the first of many titles that Seven Deadly sins will wear around our waist yet again

Israel: Apparently you guys are not allowed onto the set of TWE under any capacity..... Good luck with that

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Hey guys, I just posted IWA's Lost Cause. I personally think it's my best PPV yet, as I feel its over all sound. If you get some time, if you could take a look and read it, and drop some feedback in the IWA discussion thread, I'd appreciate it!

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Eden: Been getting so many appointments ever since I became Vixen's Champion. This title sure has spiced up my resume.

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 12:56 PM
Eden: Been getting so many appointments ever since I became Vixen's Champion. This title sure has spiced up my resume.

Nathan: Glad to hear you're happy about a title that has no prestige. Just like the Vixen's Division in general... non-prestigious.

chunkkynutzzz
11-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Nathan: Glad to hear you're happy about a title that has no prestige. Just like the Vixen's Division in general... non-prestigious.

IC as Scarfo: If You Got Shit to Spew, why Don't you Speak to Sumbody datt can help u shut your mouth. I Can clog your shit right up !

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 02:41 PM
IC as Scarfo: If You Got Shit to Spew, why Don't you Speak to Sumbody datt can help u shut your mouth. I Can clog your shit right up !
Nathan: Do humor me. I'd like to see all that you can't do, Scarfo. I'll submit you to the Sharpshooter as I've done each of my other opponents.

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 02:47 PM

Eden: It has prestige because it has a prestigious champion, one who's not only beautiful, but skilled in the ring. It's more than I can say about your title... oh wait you don't have a title. Maybe it's because you're a hick woman hating loser!

Eden blows a kiss at Nathan mockingly.

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Eden: It has prestige because it has a prestigious champion, one who's not only beautiful, but skilled in the ring. It's more than I can say about your title... oh wait you don't have a title. Maybe it's because you're a hick woman hating loser!

Eden blows a kiss at Nathan mockingly.
Nathan: I've only recently debuted in this company. I don't hate women, I hate their presence in masculine athletics. I'm not a loser- I've never lost a wrestling match, EVER. Your arguments are invalid.

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Nathan: I've only recently debuted in this company. I don't hate women, I hate their presence in masculine athletics. I'm not a loser- I've never lost a wrestling match, EVER. Your arguments are invalid.

Eden scoffs.

Eden: I've only recently debuted myself and yet I was good enough to win the title. Maybe you're just not good enough. You may not have lost a match YET, but as you say you've only recently debuted and let's face it you've already lost the biggest match of all: LIFE. So maybe you're not the most qualified to be passing judgement... just saying.

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Eden scoffs.

Eden: I've only recently debuted myself and yet I was good enough to win the title. Maybe you're just not good enough. You may not have lost a match YET, but as you say you've only recently debuted and let's face it you've already lost the biggest match of all: LIFE. So maybe you're not the most qualified to be passing judgement... just saying.
Nathan: I'm not good enough- I'm TOO good. For this company, and to waste my breath on ignorant parasites such as yourself. I've not lost the match of "LIFE," as you say... life is great for me and always has been. And nobody is more qualified to pass judgment than myself... except my father, perhaps, or the other Canadian greats.

Glamour Girl
11-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Nathan: I'm not good enough- I'm TOO good. For this company, and to waste my breath on ignorant parasites such as yourself. I've not lost the match of "LIFE," as you say... life is great for me and always has been. And nobody is more qualified to pass judgment than myself... except my father, perhaps, or the other Canadian greats.

Eden laughs.

Eden: If you're too good for this company then why don't you just leave? Nobody's stopping you except for your own ego and the knowledge that if you leave nobody will hire a loser like you. You're not even a has been, you're a never was.

The Tyndall Effect
11-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Eden laughs.

Eden: If you're too good for this company then why don't you just leave? Nobody's stopping you except for your own ego and the knowledge that if you leave nobody will hire a loser like you. You're not even a has been, you're a never was.
Nathan: Yeah, you keep saying that when I run this company over.

Krysys
11-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Nathan: Yeah, you keep saying that when I run this company over.

Marik: Excuse me? Who runs this company? Sure as hell isn't you boy.

Krysys
11-15-2012, 04:36 PM

TWE IronFist Championship Rules

1. The Title is defended under 24/7 Rules. Anyone who wished to challenge for the title need only PM me and a match will be made.

2. The belt is defended in a Match of the Challenger's choice. Champions must be on guard 24/7.

3. A Legit #1 Contender will be made to compete for the title at PPV's.

4. Titles CANNOT change hands via IC. In order for a match to happen I must be contacted and I will handle that. This is done so the title doesn't change hand 15 times in a day.

CricketTragic
11-15-2012, 08:13 PM

TWE IronFist Championship Rules

1. The Title is defended under 24/7 Rules. Anyone who wished to challenge for the title need only PM me and a match will be made.

2. The belt is defended in a Match of the Challenger's choice. Champions must be on guard 24/7.

3. A Legit #1 Contender will be made to compete for the title at PPV's.

4. Titles CANNOT change hands via IC. In order for a match to happen I must be contacted and I will handle that. This is done so the title doesn't change hand 15 times in a day.

So once someone PMs you, how long does the current champion have to get ready?

TTC
11-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Ryder: I'm here bros! Now get ready to see a real Guido at action. *Grabs bottle of spray and begins to spray himself.*

Krysys
11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
So once someone PMs you, how long does the current champion have to get ready?

They don't. I write the match and it gets posted.

CricketTragic
11-15-2012, 08:36 PM
They don't. I write the match and it gets posted.

OOh so no promos or anything, just a straight out match?

Read the house show, really good house show can not believe the team combat titles changed hands on a house show that was really suprising.

Israel: It has started. The era of Integrity, Respect and the end of ridicolous gimmicks and behavior in wrestling. Israel is here

S.E. Zero
11-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Hastings: Bollocks! Those Turne Brothers are a couple of losers who couldn't leave well enough alone after losing to us that they had to ensure the only way those freaks of nature defeated us was with their help. This is an outrage, they are inferior to us in every way, they do not deserve to wear our championships.

Bennett: We'll need to have them washed thoroughly and removed for ticks and fleas after those filthy dogs have worn them but don't worry brother, the fact that we are Elite means its only a matter pf time before we regain our gold and make sure that teams like The Turnes and those circus rejects never get a shot to face us ever again.

Krysys
11-15-2012, 08:48 PM
OOh so no promos or anything, just a straight out match?

Read the house show, really good house show can not believe the team combat titles changed hands on a house show that was really suprising.

Israel: It has started. The era of Integrity, Respect and the end of ridicolous gimmicks and behavior in wrestling. Israel is here

House Shows will not be like WWE House Shows, you need to read them because things like a title change could happen.

Grind_Bastard
11-15-2012, 09:51 PM
First ironFist champ: "The Prospect" Jay Cracko. calling it right now.

Krysys
11-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Hastings: Bollocks! Those Turne Brothers are a couple of losers who couldn't leave well enough alone after losing to us that they had to ensure the only way those freaks of nature defeated us was with their help. This is an outrage, they are inferior to us in every way, they do not deserve to wear our championships.

Bennett: We'll need to have them washed thoroughly and removed for ticks and fleas after those filthy dogs have worn them but don't worry brother, the fact that we are Elite means its only a matter pf time before we regain our gold and make sure that teams like The Turnes and those circus rejects never get a shot to face us ever again.

Payne: Go ahead and continue to run your mouths. We are the Champions now, not you! If you want a rematch just let us know! Anytime, anywhere we will be more than happy to destroy you!

eyehatecena
11-15-2012, 11:02 PM
House Shows will not be like WWE House Shows, you need to read them because things like a title change could happen.

And thats a good thing

really liked both house shows

Krysys
11-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Ok, all my PMs have been sent out

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok, all my PMs have been sent out

:( Sad face

Cage: I let me actions speak for my words

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 06:12 PM
*Also has sad face*

TTC
11-16-2012, 07:05 PM
*Also has sad face*
Ryder: I have a happy face.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 07:21 PM

Cage: Who let the jersey shore oompa loompa in

TTC
11-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Cage: Who let the jersey shore oompa loompa in
Ryder: I can feel some tension already, bro. Calm down.

CricketTragic
11-16-2012, 07:31 PM

Israel: Of course you do, Life is very simple for you isnt it?

TTC
11-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Israel: Of course you do, Life is very simple for you isnt it?
Ryder: You kidding me, bro, right? I have to be a multi-tasker. I need Gym, Tan, and Look good for the ladies.

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Ryder: You kidding me, bro, right? I have to be a multi-tasker. I need Gym, Tan, and Look good for the ladies.

Mr. Smyth: And yet you manage to fail on all fronts.

TTC
11-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Ryder: No, I don't, but I'll play along to your reference. If I did fail on all fronts, as you put it, I would at least put myself out there. Unlike you who would rather count his money than get some time with a lady.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 07:46 PM

Cage: for once SMyth, we agree

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Ryder: No, I don't, but I'll play along to your reference. If I did fail on all fronts, as you put it, I would at least put myself out there. Unlike you who would rather count his money than get some time with a lady.

Mr. Smyth: Wow. You really don't know anything about me, do you, Matthew?

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 07:48 PM
Cage: for once SMyth, we agree

Mr. Smyth: Mr. Smyth, you half witted troglodyte.

TTC
11-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Mr. Smyth: Wow. You really don't know anything about me, do you, Matthew?
Ryder: I know you are a cooperate guy. So, that says a lot about you.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 07:51 PM
DAMN IT! I went to reply to Benn'y post, but I'm doing a promo as Divine, so I started replying to it as Divine haha.

Cage: Troglodyte? well, say what you want Smyth, but at the end of the day, I'm still a champ

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Ryder: I know you are a cooperate guy. So, that says a lot about you.

Mr. Smyth: I should imagine it would say a lot about me to someone who is perceptive, or at least to someone who is smart. You, on the other hand, have again mistaken your spray on tan with orange paint.

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 07:54 PM
DAMN IT! I went to reply to Benn'y post, but I'm doing a promo as Divine, so I started replying to it as Divine haha.

Cage: Troglodyte? well, say what you want Smyth, but at the end of the day, I'm still a champ

That's the benefit of me having only one guy to write for. lol

Mr. Smyth: A champ you certainly are. Well done. I thought it would take you a little longer to get there, so the parade won't be here until net week.

TTC
11-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Mr. Smyth: I should imagine it would say a lot about me to someone who is perceptive, or at least to someone who is smart. You, on the other hand, have again mistaken your spray on tan with orange paint.
Ryder: You got to be kidding me?

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 07:57 PM

Cage: You sure do take a lot of picture of yourself to share with others...what...a little worried people won't remember you in 60 minutes or something?

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 07:57 PM

Mr. Smyth: See? You didn't even noticed. I give it two weeks before you get future endeavoured.

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Cage: You sure do take a lot of picture of yourself to share with others...what...a little worried people won't remember you in 60 minutes or something?
Ryder: What can I say? The camera loves me.

Mr. Smyth: See? You didn't even noticed. I give it two weeks before you get future endeavoured.
Ryder: Want to beat?

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Ryder: Want to beat?

Mr. Smyth: I'm not into group masturbation sessions, so I will have to politely decline. Thanks though.

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Mr. Smyth: I'm not into group masturbation sessions, so I will have to politely decline. Thanks though.
Ryder: You have one dirty mind my bro.

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Ryder: You have one dirty mind my bro.

Mr. Smyth: You're the one who asked me if I wanted to beat.

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Mr. Smyth: You're the one who asked me if I wanted to beat.
Ryder: Bro, you misunderstood.

bearkg88
11-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Ryder: Bro, you misunderstood.

Cage: Then I misunderstood too. for a second, I thought we were going to have to keep you locked and hidden away, for fear you might try to attack any of us if we bent over to pick something up

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Cage: Then I misunderstood too. for a second, I thought we were going to have to keep you locked and hidden away, for fear you might try to attack any of us if we bent over to pick something up

Mr. Smyth: Matthew would only ever attempt such things when he has his roid rage buddy with him.

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Ryder: There you go having a nasty mind like Smyth.

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Mr. Smyth: Matthew would only ever attempt such things when he has his roid rage buddy with him.
Ryder: I think Brock didn't follow me.

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Ryder: I think Brock didn't follow me.

Mr. Smyth: Don't think. It's not one of your strong points.

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Mr. Smyth: Don't think. It's not one of your strong points.
Ryder: But, beating you is one of my strong point.

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Ryder: But, beating you is one of my strong point.

Mr. Smyth: I told you, I'm not interested into group, mutual or any form of public masturbation sessions.

TheJosephBanks
11-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Kaige: Well, isn't this interesting. Arguing about whose beating who, in apparently, two different senses of the word. Why does this not surprise me?

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Mr. Smyth: I told you, I'm not interested into group, mutual or any form of public masturbation sessions.
Ryder: Man, why do you think so wrongly.

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Ryder: Man, why do you think so wrongly.

Mr. Smyth: Maybe I'm just mocking your inability to string together a sentence.

TTC
11-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Mr. Smyth: Maybe I'm just mocking your inability to string together a sentence.
Ryder: In other words, a bully.

BennyTheBall
11-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Ryder: In other words, a bully.

Mr. Smyth: Constructive criticism.

TTC
11-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Mr. Smyth: Constructive criticism.
Ryder: Just a fancy word for bullying.

TheJosephBanks
11-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Kaige:

*Sits back, eating popcorn, and drinking water, as he watches the back and forth between Ryder and Mr. Smyth.*

TTC
11-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Kaige:

*Sits back, eating popcorn, and drinking water, as he watches the back and forth between Ryder and Mr. Smyth.*
Ryder: Who eats popcorn and then drinks water at the same time.

TheJosephBanks
11-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Ryder: Who eats popcorn and then drinks water at the same time.

Kaige: Obviously I do.

*Pops in another piece of popcorn, then chases it with water*

Your attention shouldn't be on what I am eating, however, Beater - it should be on Mr. Smyth. He may use his 'intelligence' and blindside you.

TTC
11-16-2012, 09:35 PM
Kaige: Obviously I do.

*Pops in another piece of popcorn, then chases it with water*

Your attention shouldn't be on what I am eating, however, Beater - it should be on Mr. Smyth. He may use his 'intelligence' and blindside you.

Ryder: He can try to use his intelligence, but I will counter it by using my Wooness.

TheJosephBanks
11-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Ryder: He can try to use his intelligence, but I will counter it by using my Wooness.

Kaige:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have the biggest main event in TWE history. The marquee match was Matt 'Wooness' Ryder vs Mr. 'Intelligence' Smyth.

TTC
11-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Kaige:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have the biggest main event in TWE history. The marquee match was Matt 'Wooness' Ryder vs Mr. 'Intelligence' Smyth.

Ryder: And you know it!

BennyTheBall
11-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Kaige:

Mr. Smyth: I wouldn't get too cocky. You may have fluked a win, but the entire would watched me beat you like a one legged ginger step-child at the last PPV.

TheJosephBanks
11-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Mr. Smyth: I wouldn't get too cocky. You may have fluked a win, but the entire would watched me beat you like a one legged ginger step-child at the last PPV.

Kaige: A fluke? Wouldn't you call that 'intelligence'? It's okay, I used my intelligence, and pinned you. You may have beaten me before, but now I have your number, oh intelligent one. Now get back to playing Beat the Beater with Ryder over there, it's really entertaining stuff. Honest and for true. I never knew that about you, and I thought we were friends.

BennyTheBall
11-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Kaige: A fluke? Wouldn't you call that 'intelligence'? It's okay, I used my intelligence, and pinned you. You may have beaten me before, but now I have your number, oh intelligent one. Now get back to playing Beat the Beater with Ryder over there, it's really entertaining stuff. Honest and for true. I never knew that about you, and I thought we were friends.

Mr. Smyth: If I were you, I'd refrain from trying to be comical. It just isn't working for you.

TheJosephBanks
11-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Mr. Smyth: If I were you, I'd refrain from trying to be comical. It just isn't working for you.

Kaige: Must have said something to hurt the feelings of Mr. Smyth. Oh well, you'll get over it.

BennyTheBall
11-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Kaige: Must have said something to hurt the feelings of Mr. Smyth. Oh well, you'll get over it.

Mr. Smyth: You misunderstand. I am actually pleased for you that you have finally gotten a win. Although, to be fair, if you try something enough times then statistically you are eventually going to achieve your goal.

It's like when you pass your driving test. Sure, after the third attempt you did finally pass and well done to you. But let's face it - it's always better to get it done right the first time round. You're just lucky that the powers that be here in TWE are currently in a strop with me and have just been ignoring my existence for weeks now, thus giving you the opportunities to keep trying.

TheJosephBanks
11-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Mr. Smyth: You misunderstand. I am actually pleased for you that you have finally gotten a win. Although, to be fair, if you try something enough times then statistically you are eventually going to achieve your goal.

It's like when you pass your driving test. Sure, after the third attempt you did finally pass and well done to you. But let's face it - it's always better to get it done right the first time round. You're just lucky that the powers that be here in TWE are currently in a strop with me and have just been ignoring my existence for weeks now, thus giving you the opportunities to keep trying.

Kaige: Statistics, statistics. You can use whatever type of logic you want, the fact is you lost. But it's amusing you are attempting to pass your own shortcomings on to me. Three tries at your driving test? And the gall to say I beat you, because the powers that be are a little mad at a grown man throwing a hissy fit because he didn't play? Really are reaching. I suppose any excuse will do to cover up the fact I defeated you.

Good luck with your case, Mr. Smyth, I'm sure it'll be your excuse for every failure you will surely experience here in TWE. "Oh, the Powers still hate me. Only reason I lost" blahblahblah

BennyTheBall
11-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Mr. Smyth: That's weird. I'm pretty sure I said that the opportunity you were given to compete against me was because of the TWE board being stroppy. I don't recall using it as an excuse for my loss. You beat me because you saw an opportunity and took it, and I applaud you for that. I'm just pointing out that it wasn't the first chance you had.

But, of course, you being you I should imagine it would be quite difficult to work these things out yourself. Let's face it, with so many things handed to you throughout your life, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that you still can't find your backside with both hands.

TheJosephBanks
11-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Kaige: I had things handed to me? True; just like you handed me the win, by proving you weren't really all that intelligent. Karma, it's a bitch. So now the score is two to one, and I'm fairly sure that's not the last time we're going to be in the ring together. The thing is, are you gonna get your third win over me, or will it simply become a tie. Now, go on about your temper tantrum, like the spoiled child you are.

*Kaige grabs another water bottle, and walks off, head moving side to side, as though there is a song playing in his mind.*

BennyTheBall
11-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Kaige: I had things handed to me? True; just like you handed me the win, by proving you weren't really all that intelligent. Karma, it's a bitch. So now the score is two to one, and I'm fairly sure that's not the last time we're going to be in the ring together. The thing is, are you gonna get your third win over me, or will it simply become a tie. Now, go on about your temper tantrum, like the spoiled child you are.

*Kaige grabs another water bottle, and walks off, head moving side to side, as though there is a song playing in his mind.*

Mr. Smyth watches Kaige leave, and chuckles to himself.

Krysys
11-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Reported by Clark Ryan

In an update on Keith Andrews, he is expected to make a full recovery and could be back sooner than 6 weeks. When he was asked about his goals for his return, he was quote as saying "revenge". One can only assume he is talking about Jonez. It will be interesting to see if a rematch could happen in the future.

Members of Seven Deadly Sins are currently in Dublin, even though the stable has been suspended. Sloth and Gluttony were scheduled to compete for the Team Combat Championship the day the suspension happened. Marik acknowledged their presence via Twitter he said

"I am aware that they (7DS) are in Dublin, we will have security at every possible entrance to make sure they do not get into the building for WarPath."

Speaking of Seven Deadly Sins, James Ashford is still in the hospital recovering from the attack from Wrath, it is said he may have had some internal bleeding, but should be ok.

EWNCW Hardcore Champions Free From Poison are rumored to be coming to TWE to evaluate the teams on behalf of Lucas Grant. We will update you when we know more about when and where they will be.

Reporter's Link: Images of James Ashford following the assault!! SHOCKING!! (http://zhurnaly.com/images/bruised_arm_day_3.jpg)

TTC
11-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Ryder: So quiet in here, bro.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/attachment/b6bc20f5863b899e0b2f4b014d1dc52f.jpg

S.E. Zero
11-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Reported by Clark Ryan

In an update on Keith Andrews, he is expected to make a full recovery and could be back sooner than 6 weeks. When he was asked about his goals for his return, he was quote as saying "revenge". One can only assume he is talking about Jonez. It will be interesting to see if a rematch could happen in the future.

Members of Seven Deadly Sins are currently in Dublin, even though the stable has been suspended. Sloth and Gluttony were scheduled to compete for the Team Combat Championship the day the suspension happened. Marik acknowledged their presence via Twitter he said

"I am aware that they (7DS) are in Dublin, we will have security at every possible entrance to make sure they do not get into the building for WarPath."

Speaking of Seven Deadly Sins, James Ashford is still in the hospital recovering from the attack from Wrath, it is said he may have had some internal bleeding, but should be ok.

EWNCW Hardcore Champions Free From Poison are rumored to be coming to TWE to evaluate the teams on behalf of Lucas Grant. We will update you when we know more about when and where they will be.

Reporter's Link: Images of James Ashford following the assault!! SHOCKING!! (http://zhurnaly.com/images/bruised_arm_day_3.jpg)

Fun "spoilers" lol

Krysys
11-17-2012, 10:37 PM
I am curious as to what you guys think of the stories thing? Does it work, is it something you like to see? Or should it go away and never come back?

S.E. Zero
11-17-2012, 10:42 PM
I am curious as to what you guys think of the stories thing? Does it work, is it something you like to see? Or should it go away and never come back?

I like it its a way to stay to Informed with the latest in TWE and act as a way to create buzz like the infamous Rumor Blitz chunkks does

Krysys
11-17-2012, 10:47 PM
I like it its a way to stay to Informed with the latest in TWE and act as a way to create buzz like the infamous Rumor Blitz chunkks does

I wish he would do TWE Rumor Blitz!!

eyehatecena
11-17-2012, 10:50 PM

keep it- I like it- same with the house shows- both add to TWE

Sloth: It wasn't me

Krysys
11-17-2012, 10:57 PM
keep it- I like it- same with the house shows- both add to TWE

Sloth: It wasn't me

House shows are something I do on a whim, not on a regular basis, but I have no intentions of getting rid of it.

scribbler_jones
11-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi all, still here, just dealing with work and the holidays... I'll still be on when I can - it just may not be as frequent as before at least for the remainder of the week. Don't worry: the Star Signs haven't gone away :)

S.E. Zero
11-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi all, still here, just dealing with work and the holidays... I'll still be on when I can - it just may not be as frequent as before at least for the remainder of the week. Don't worry: the Star Signs haven't gone away :)

Very glad to know that :)

scribbler_jones
11-18-2012, 02:44 PM
*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are in the ring. The arena is empty, with only a few lights on. Pisces sits on the apron, looking distraught. Sagittarius sits next to her to offer comfort.*

Pisces Pink: I was so close, babe... I could have won the Vixxens' Championship that night.

Sagittarius Blue: You put on one hell of a show, sugar. Eden had to attack you before the match even began - and even then she barely made it out alive. You took her to the limit, Pisces - and you surpassed your own that night too. *holds Pisces hand* Pisces... you have the heart of a champion. That's what matters the most. You don't give up, you are true to what you believe, and you keep it as real as it gets. That's why those fans love you to death. Eden may have the strap, but I don't think she truly understands what it really means to be a champion. Maybe she'll learn, maybe she won't. All this means is that your journey, our journey, is just hitting a new chapter. *looks into Pisces' eyes* We will make it, sugar. Believe me: this war is ours. The stars will align... and all will be well.

*The two look at each other and share a long, quiet moment. Pisces wipes her tears away, and her smile is divine. Sagittarius smiles, then blushes very hard.*

Sagittarius Blue: Well, I should go train... Shaz and I have some unfinished business. You be good, sugar, and I'll catch you later ;)

*Pisces smiles as Sagittarius jumps down from the ring and heads off to prepare for his next battle.*

Pisces Pink: See you later, sweetie :o

S.E. Zero
11-18-2012, 03:23 PM
An Elite promo has been delivered :) Great IC work as always Scribbs :)

scribbler_jones
11-18-2012, 03:26 PM
An Elite promo has been delivered :) Great IC work as always Scribbs :)

Thanks, S.E. :D You're too kind!

S.E. Zero
11-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks, Zero (:mad: :p) :D You're too kind!

Yes. Yes, I am lol

Glamour Girl
11-18-2012, 10:29 PM
*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are in the ring. The arena is empty, with only a few lights on. Pisces sits on the apron, looking distraught. Sagittarius sits next to her to offer comfort.*

Pisces Pink: I was so close, babe... I could have won the Vixxens' Championship that night.

Sagittarius Blue: You put on one hell of a show, sugar. Eden had to attack you before the match even began - and even then she barely made it out alive. You took her to the limit, Pisces - and you surpassed your own that night too. *holds Pisces hand* Pisces... you have the heart of a champion. That's what matters the most. You don't give up, you are true to what you believe, and you keep it as real as it gets. That's why those fans love you to death. Eden may have the strap, but I don't think she truly understands what it really means to be a champion. Maybe she'll learn, maybe she won't. All this means is that your journey, our journey, is just hitting a new chapter. *looks into Pisces' eyes* We will make it, sugar. Believe me: this war is ours. The stars will align... and all will be well.

*The two look at each other and share a long, quiet moment. Pisces wipes her tears away, and her smile is divine. Sagittarius smiles, then blushes very hard.*

Sagittarius Blue: Well, I should go train... Shaz and I have some unfinished business. You be good, sugar, and I'll catch you later ;)

*Pisces smiles as Sagittarius jumps down from the ring and heads off to prepare for his next battle.*

Eden walks out from the back as Pisces is walking back up the ramp. She claps softly with a grin on her face and the title around her waist.

Eden: Bravo! That was such a touching moment, it almost brought a tear to my eye. I'd offer you a tissue, but all I have is this pretty title belt around my waist and well... I can't really offer you that. I mean I can, but it wouldn't be fair for me to just hand you the title that I worked so hard to win. You understand right?

eyehatecena
11-18-2012, 11:49 PM

Barbie Panzer: I think I just threw up in my mouth

Vandarius
11-18-2012, 11:52 PM
Barbie Panzer: I think I just threw up in my mouth

Darius: Need a doggie bag? I sure do.