PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

scribbler_jones
10-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Faith LeFlur: Bertha Ray, you under estimated me. I hope our match sends a warning to all the other Vixxens on the roster that I am more than a pretty face

Sloth walks in the room

Sloth: My sisters in Sin will destroy you- they will leave you with no redeeming qualities

Pisces Pink walks up as Sloth speaks...

Pisces Pink: Your sisters are the ones who will get destroyed - and I will leave THEM with no recognizable features. I ain't even gonna leave 'em enough for a closed casket funeral. You'll be burying a little bucket with their fuckin' gibblets in it! But don't you worry, motherfucka...

Sagittarius Blue walks up beside her...

Sagittarius Blue: Because sooner or later, I'm going to get a hold of you, playboy. You clowns didn't make my radar til you started playing games with Pisces, but congrats Shaggy: you made my list. Prepare to face the music... the Star Signs are after you wretches.

scribbler_jones
10-07-2012, 02:37 AM
why thank you very kindly sir!

My pleasure, friend :) Your character seems to radiate personality!

Vandarius
10-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Darius: It has been to quiet here since the last show ... And trust me when I say, I will get my revenge as well, you bastards.

OOC: Hey guys, when you can, check out IWA's first show, posted by yours truly! :D

eyehatecena
10-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Pisces Pink walks up as Sloth speaks...

Pisces Pink: Your sisters are the ones who will get destroyed - and I will leave THEM with no recognizable features. I ain't even gonna leave 'em enough for a closed casket funeral. You'll be burying a little bucket with their fuckin' gibblets in it! But don't you worry, motherfucka...

Sagittarius Blue walks up beside her...

Sagittarius Blue: Because sooner or later, I'm going to get a hold of you, playboy. You clowns didn't make my radar til you started playing games with Pisces, but congrats Shaggy: you made my list. Prepare to face the music... the Star Signs are after you wretches.

Sloth looks down at Pink, then looks even further down to Blue

Sloth: Both of you- in the next few weeks will fall to my brothers and sister in Sin. And both of you, though not involved in the demise of my beloved Blankie, will bare the mark of Sloth. I should start with you Miss Piggy, then move on to this midget

bearkg88
10-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Scott Cage: It started at this past Overdrive. I am done being an afterthought, and anyone who gets in my way...will be put down like the pathetic animal they are.

eyehatecena
10-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Scott Cage: It started at this past Overdrive. I am done being an afterthought, and anyone who gets in my way...will be put down like the pathetic animal they are.

Sloth: Only things that are not pathetic around here are my brothers and sisters in Sin- well and some of the ladies here are cute

bearkg88
10-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Sloth: Only things that are not pathetic around here are my brothers and sisters in Sin- well and some of the ladies here are cute

Cage: I'm sorry. Sin. remind me...why does anyone care about your little group?

eyehatecena
10-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Cage: I'm sorry. Sin. remind me...why does anyone care about your little group?

Sloth: The name is Sloth- remember it

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Sloth looks down at Pink, then looks even further down to Blue

Sloth: Both of you- in the next few weeks will fall to my brothers and sister in Sin. And both of you, though not involved in the demise of my beloved Blankie, will bare the mark of Sloth. I should start with you Miss Piggy, then move on to this midget

Sagittarius Blue: Hey, that's right... I remember something about you getting broken up about losing a blanket? And I'm supposed to take you seriously?

And about the midget crack: even the smallest man is a titan when his enemies are on their knees. Remember that when I snap your legs off.

Krysys
10-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Ok, I have an idea for an interesting team. Need three individuals. If anyone is interested PM please!!!

Krysys
10-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Ok, I have an idea for an interesting team. Need three individuals. If anyone is interested PM please!!!

Bumpity bump bump

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Bumpity bump bump

*Looks around twitching with excitement*

Grind_Bastard
10-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Remember folks, this week's Overdrive Main Event was chosen by yours truly, and it is epic, fellas!!!

scribbler_jones
10-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Remember folks, this week's Overdrive Main Event was chosen by yours truly, and it is epic, fellas!!!

Can't wait!!!

eyehatecena
10-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Bumpity bump bump

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm

chunkkynutzzz
10-09-2012, 04:19 PM
TWE Bloodoath Champion

IC as ScarFo Jonez: There's Something About Keith Andrews that makes me want to go after his family ,so he can suffer emotionally first.then I. Just end him..

#faceoff

S.E. Zero
10-09-2012, 05:45 PM
TWE Bloodoath Champion

IC as ScarFo Jonez: There's Something About Keith Andrews that makes me want to go after his family ,so he can suffer emotionally first.then I. Just end him..

#faceoff

Andrews: The only suffering I go through is hearing your voice and whatever crap comes out fo it. I'll be prepared for anything you got and then some. I'm not afraid of what you can do to me, but more of what I can do to you. Remember that, ScarFo.

chunkkynutzzz
10-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Andrews: The only suffering I go through is hearing your voice and whatever crap comes out fo it. I'll be prepared for anything you got and then some. I'm not afraid of what you can do to me, but more of what I can do to you. Remember that, ScarFo.

IC as Scarfo : That's a Little Too Much Talkin with Those 4 Lips ,pussy Boay . . .

Don't be Afraid ,That's Not What I Want. God Knows I want somebody named Keith Andrews to Fight Back. Will it be You?

Or Should I say Attempt to Fight Back . . . Will You?

Ima Eat u Alive ,and the crap you will hear ,will be ME SHITTING U OUT!!!

SAY what You Will , Keith With Missing Teeth Andrews will be The Future Announcements, Hell if da Look Word'd For Foley , it might work for u .

Good Luck in da afterlyfe, cuz scarfo is ending u Bo !

Under my Roof, its my Rules..and ur gonna get da corner in da ring ,namean...

And Don't even say that u don't know what I mean .

SCARFO!!

S.E. Zero
10-09-2012, 08:19 PM
IC as Scarfo : That's a Little Too Much Talkin with Those 4 Lips ,pussy Boay . . .

Don't be Afraid ,That's Not What I Want. God Knows I want somebody named Keith Andrews to Fight Back. Will it be You?

Or Should I say Attempt to Fight Back . . . Will You?

Ima Eat u Alive ,and the crap you will hear ,will be ME SHITTING U OUT!!!

SAY what You Will , Keith With Missing Teeth Andrews will be The Future Announcements, Hell if da Look Word'd For Foley , it might work for u .

Good Luck in da afterlyfe, cuz scarfo is ending u Bo !

Under my Roof, its my Rules..and ur gonna get da corner in da ring ,namean...

And Don't even say that u don't know what I mean .

SCARFO!!

Andrews: Hmmm....all I heard was your empty threats. I don't fear you cause there is nothing to fear. all you can do is dish out pain and I can handle a lot of pain cause even pain has it's limit and when you reach yours, I'll be sure to break you in half and leave you lying in a pool of your own blood as I become the new BloodOath Champion.

chunkkynutzzz
10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Andrews: Hmmm....all I heard was your empty threats. I don't fear you cause there is nothing to fear. all you can do is dish out pain and I can handle a lot of pain cause even pain has it's limit and when you reach yours, I'll be sure to break you in half and leave you lying in a pool of your own blood as I become the new BloodOath Champion.

IC as Scarfo: I invite da fun, I've said datt before as I speak dat truth..jesus cud be da saviour ,but no one will save ya.. ima savor fuckin u up, ur just da latest flavor.

Bloodoath CHAMPION is who u speakin to, Champion Extrodinaire.. It Won't be Just Pain, its gonna be life chaning. Keith ,I like ur toughness but it will only getchu so far. As in not too far from dem drip,drip drops and just a few more hits to turn it into a pour.

This is my bloodoath, my Title ... Put an AK to ur head and pull da trigger u have better chances of living afterwards then having the match wit Scarfo

Ps SCARFO!!!

Empty Threats...naww , ima smoke u out like a stowgey. . U hear datt..I hear nothing..and datts what ur soul will become nuthin. Andrews pick da casket and flowers..ima carve da tombstone for ya!

Scarfarian Rules.

Vandarius
10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry about my lack of IC'ing guys! I've been busy with school work, trying to make my Youtube channel better (If things go right, I could be paid to do it eventually ... But I need to play my cards right), and recently writing and posting shows! I'll try to get my IC'ing going again soon, I promise!

scribbler_jones
10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Sorry about my lack of IC'ing guys! I've been busy with school work, trying to make my Youtube channel better (If things go right, I could be paid to do it eventually ... But I need to play my cards right), and recently writing and posting shows! I'll try to get my IC'ing going again soon, I promise!

Dude, no worries - I can totally relate to you! You handle your business bro - we'll be here!

Krysys
10-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Damnit... I lost all my work for OverDrive, which means that I will spend all night rewriting it and sadly as most know the rewrite is never as good as the original..

S.E. Zero
10-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Damnit... I lost all my work for OverDrive, which means that I will spend all night rewriting it and sadly as most know the rewrite is never as good as the original..

I know that feel....

eyehatecena
10-11-2012, 07:23 PM
ah that sucks krysys- never had that problem with a show, but have with promos. Regardless its not fun doing the same work over.

Krysys
10-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Part 1 of 5 is done. And actually a bit better...

Tommy Thunder
10-11-2012, 07:50 PM
http://bluraymedia.ign.com/bluray/image/article/111/1116211/ron-burgundy-20100901113857334.jpg

Hello folks, EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson here with some breaking news!

We can exclusively announce that the EWNCW Blacklist Champions The Jesting Madness will be making a special one off appearance on EWNCW's developmental show TWE: OverDrive!!
The champion team of William Carlin, who is also a member of the Monday night Rage roster, and Grind Bastard will be teaming with Sloth and Gluttony of Sin to take on the team of TWE World Champion Vandarius, TWE Bloodoath Champion Scafro Jones, and the 2 number one contenders to each respective Champions; Gaileo and Keith Andrews!

This is a special one off match that will see 2 of EWNCW's highest profile stars competing with and against some of EWNCW's up and coming stars.

Make sure that you tune in to see this special 8 man tag team main event on the next episode of OverDrive!!

Grind_Bastard
10-11-2012, 08:06 PM

That's awful news man :'(

And the main event has been announced!!!

Vandarius
10-11-2012, 08:17 PM
http://bluraymedia.ign.com/bluray/image/article/111/1116211/ron-burgundy-20100901113857334.jpg

We can exclusively announce that the EWNCW Blacklist Champions The Jesting Madness will be making a special one off appearance on EWNCW's developmental show TWE: OverDrive!!
The champion team of William Carlin, who is also a member of the Monday night Rage roster, and Grind Bastard will be teaming with Sloth and Gluttony of Sin to take on the team of TWE World Champion Vandarius, TWE Bloodoath Champion Scafro Jones, and the 2 number one contenders to each respective Champions; Gaileo and Keith Andrews!

This is a special one off match that will see 2 of EWNCW's highest profile stars competing with and against some of EWNCW's up and coming stars.

Make sure that you tune in to see this special 8 man tag team main event on the next episode of OverDrive!!

Van Darius drapes his TWE World Championship over his shoulder.

Darius: Well, this will be interesting.

Krysys
10-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Part 2 is now finished... 3 to go and sadly the biggest 3 parts

eyehatecena
10-11-2012, 09:01 PM

Sloth: Vandarius, Scarfo Jones, Gaileo and Keith Andrews- four men whom are otiose to this sport, four men who will soon be sent to oblivion by my brother in Sin Gluttony and William Carlin and Grind Bastard. A message to our opponents- Your nescience on the sport of wrestling is appalling, especially considering that some of you hold title belts

Krysys
10-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Part 3 is done. 2 Parts to go. Will try to finish tonight, may not finish till tomorrow though

scribbler_jones
10-11-2012, 11:14 PM

​Sagittarius Blue: Well, well, well...

Krysys
10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Good news, 3/4 of the show is fully edited, bolded and colored! Which means we are so far so good to be posted later today!

BennyTheBall
10-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Wicked cool.

chunkkynutzzz
10-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Sloth: Vandarius, Scarfo Jones, Gaileo and Keith Andrews- four men whom are otiose to this sport, four men who will soon be sent to oblivion by my brother in Sin Gluttony and William Carlin and Grind Bastard. A message to our opponents- Your nescience on the sport of wrestling is appalling, especially considering that some of you hold title belts

IC as Scarfo: Stop feeding urself those lies, u blunder my man. U have blundered. @ twe Overdrive ,ima b datt butcher datt chops u up nd feeds u to my partners..kapeesh!

Krysys
10-12-2012, 03:27 PM
35 Minutes guys! No Fillers so as soon as I post the show will be going up, and should be up quickly.

bearkg88
10-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Ok, so got a laptop from a buddy until I can buy a new one, so I am hungry for a promo assignment :D

Krysys
10-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Show is up!

Krysys
10-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Wow this place is dead..

bearkg88
10-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Good show. Reminded me I need to come up with a new finisher for Cage :D

Krysys
10-12-2012, 06:18 PM
***Breaking News***
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/TWE%20Belts/NoLimitsChampionshipPreview.jpg?t=1347862685

Following weeks of dominance in TWE. Marik has decided to award Scott Cage with a No Limits Championship opportunity! He will face the current Champion, Issa Shenzi next week in our Main Event! How will this effect "Rise of The Chosen Few" and how will it effect Jay Cracko's title match? Find out Next Week!

bearkg88
10-12-2012, 06:40 PM
***Breaking News***
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/TWE%20Belts/NoLimitsChampionshipPreview.jpg?t=1347862685

Following weeks of dominance in TWE. Marik has decided to award Scott Cage with a No Limits Championship opportunity! He will face the current Champion, Issa Shenzi next week in our Main Event! How will this effect "Rise of The Chosen Few" and how will it effect Jay Cracko's title match? Find out Next Week!

Cage: I said a change was coming....no one would listen....next week....i prove the world...i prove all of the smarks...i prove everyone wrong...that I am a better man. Next week, Scott "All The Rage" Cage will become gold

bearkg88
10-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Keep an eye out for Scott Cage on the next show. New finisher(s), new signature(s), and new entrance song :D

Krysys
10-12-2012, 07:51 PM
ICer of the week was eyehatecena, which means he will pick the Fan's Choice Match for the next OverDrive. Congrats!

Grind_Bastard
10-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Good show, fellas, from the beginning to the end. And the EWNCW Blacklist champions prevailed!!

Krysys
10-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Good show, fellas, from the beginning to the end. And the EWNCW Blacklist champions prevailed!!

What did you think about the finish? Chaos Theory into Cattle Mutilation?

BennyTheBall
10-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Great show guys, but what happened to Smyth's promo?

Vandarius
10-12-2012, 08:46 PM
What did you think about the finish? Chaos Theory into Cattle Mutilation?

Van Darius: Total bullshit.

OOC: It was awesome, i was like THAT WILL HURT IN THE MORNING. :P Excellent show

Krysys
10-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Van Darius: Total bullshit.

OOC: It was awesome, i was like THAT WILL HURT IN THE MORNING. :P Excellent show

OOC: I was thinking, "How the hell do I end this and have Gaileo and Jonez fuck over Darius!?" and BOOM eerything feel into place and the finishing move was just awesome

Krysys
10-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Great show guys, but what happened to Smyth's promo?

Not sure... Lemme look...

Krysys
10-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Not sure... Lemme look...

It wasn't in the batcave. I will find out what happened. Apologies Benny.

BennyTheBall
10-12-2012, 08:53 PM
It wasn't in the batcave. I will find out what happened. Apologies Benny.

Scribbler has it, if that helps?

Krysys
10-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Scribbler has it, if that helps?

This much I know but he isn't online

BennyTheBall
10-12-2012, 09:01 PM
I'll PM it to you.

Glamour Girl
10-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Eden: Tonight I won my first match, the Vixen's Championship is as good as mine. I've been successful at everything I've done and now wrestling will be just one more thing I will be the best at. *Flips her hair and walks away*

eyehatecena
10-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Great show all around Krysys and Scribbler- really loved how the main event played out- great ending. And yes! Eden Sky won- I was hoping so when I saw she was against on of mine. And I think Sag Blue and Pink are two of my fav characters now

eyehatecena
10-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Eden: Tonight I won my first match, the Vixen's Championship is as good as mine. I've been successful at everything I've done and now wrestling will be just one more thing I will be the best at. *Flips her hair and walks away*

April Snow: Well don't get used to winning girl- tonight you just got lucky

eyehatecena
10-12-2012, 09:19 PM
ICer of the week was eyehatecena, which means he will pick the Fan's Choice Match for the next OverDrive. Congrats!

Thanks, barely Ic'd this week though because I've been sick

Glamour Girl
10-12-2012, 09:23 PM
April Snow: Well don't get used to winning girl- tonight you just got lucky

Eden: You're so cute! Not really! Anyway I'm used to winning by now, in fact I never lose and when I have that title in my hands you'll know it was true.

eyehatecena
10-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Eden: You're so cute! Not really! Anyway I'm used to winning by now, in fact I never lose and when I have that title in my hands you'll know it was true.

Faith Leflur: You may have knocked April out of the running for the belt- but you still have to get past me. I won my spot in the first round

bearkg88
10-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Cage: Ahem...will all of the females in TWE please shut your damn mouths! Do you think these pathetic herds of fans pay to see you? No...they pay to see wrestlers who can wow them. While I don't cater to their whim....I am who they pay to see...not any of you

eyehatecena
10-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Cage: Ahem...will all of the females in TWE please shut your damn mouths! Do you think these pathetic herds of fans pay to see you? No...they pay to see wrestlers who can wow them. While I don't cater to their whim....I am who they pay to see...not any of you

Bertha Ray: Well Dayum, yur goin to hale fo talkin lik dat to us gals. How bout you an I in da ring, I'll teach ya some fuckin manners. I'll make ya ma bitch

bearkg88
10-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Bertha Ray: Well Dayum, yur goin to hale fo talkin lik dat to us gals. How bout you an I in da ring, I'll teach ya some fuckin manners. I'll make ya ma bitch

Cage: I'm sorry, do you want to have someone translate that for me, I dont speak retardenees

scribbler_jones
10-13-2012, 01:09 AM

Pisces Pink: I KNOW you weren't talking to me, little man. You may have been talking to most of the other little Barbie dolls... but they aren't ​me.

scribbler_jones
10-13-2012, 02:21 AM

Pisces Pink: It's easy to be used to winning when you're playing with little girls... How about you talk that pretty mess when you go a round with ME?

Glamour Girl
10-13-2012, 02:32 AM
Pisces Pink: It's easy to be used to winning when you're playing with little girls... How about you talk that pretty mess when you go a round with ME?

I've noticed a patter with all you butch/ugly girls, you all talk so tough to compensate for your lack of beauty. Luckily for me I don't need to because I have it all: the skill, the beauty and the brains to win at everything every time.

scribbler_jones
10-13-2012, 02:47 AM
I've noticed a patter with all you butch/ugly girls, you all talk so tough to compensate for your lack of beauty. Luckily for me I don't need to because I have it all: the skill, the beauty and the brains to win at everything every time.

Pisces Pink: That's pretty girl talk for "I'm cute and don't want to break my nails so I sneak around and half-ass things just enough so that I can get by without getting hurt."

Girls like you - emphasis on the word "girls," not "women" - y'all think that looking pretty is all you need. What happens when that china doll face of yours gets shattered?

eyehatecena
10-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Barbie Panzer: Wow, someone who is emulating their career after mine is actually doing great in the ring. And no, i am not talking about my stupid littel sister Sasha, I'm talking about Eden Sky- one big difference, i already have held gold. I am the first and only EWA Hellcats champion.

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 11:46 AM
Cage: All of the ladies please pay attention for one moment. Some of you took offense to my comment last night. Let me clear the air and say this.....will you all please shut your slutty mouths and go back to street corners! TWE is Cage and Cage is TWE

eyehatecena
10-13-2012, 12:12 PM
SLOTH: Cage, you may just want to rethink what you just said about the ladies here in TWE, in fact, I strongly suggest you rethink it. My sisters in Sin could out wrestle you any day of the week, and I am pretty sure some of the other ladies here could too. So rethink what you have said, unless of course you want me coming after you- and thats something you don't want. I will put an ass whoping on you so bad you will be crying like a little bitch. Then all the twe ladies can come out and laugh at your sorry ass.

Glamour Girl
10-13-2012, 12:42 PM
SLOTH: Cage, you may just want to rethink what you just said about the ladies here in TWE, in fact, I strongly suggest you rethink it. My sisters in Sin could out wrestle you any day of the week, and I am pretty sure some of the other ladies here could too. So rethink what you have said, unless of course you want me coming after you- and thats something you don't want. I will put an ass whoping on you so bad you will be crying like a little bitch. Then all the twe ladies can come out and laugh at your sorry ass.

Eden: My name is Eden Sky and I approve this message

Krysys
10-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Card is being written up now and Promos should go out either later tonight or tomorrow

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 07:13 PM

Cage: Let's get one thing straight. If you stepped into the ring with me, you would go back to your little group bitching and moaning that I put the beat down on your pathetic ass

BennyTheBall
10-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Mr. Smyth: Lots of female hormones flowing around here. Oddly, most of it is coming from Cage.

eyehatecena
10-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Eden: My name is Eden Sky and I approve this message*Sloth looks around to make sure Lust and Envy are not looking and winks at Eden*
Cage: Let's get one thing straight. If you stepped into the ring with me, you would go back to your little group bitching and moaning that I put the beat down on your pathetic assSloth: *looks around a bit* Surely you are not talking to me because there is no way in hell you would beat me nor any other of us in Sin

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 09:25 PM
*Sloth looks around to make sure Lust and Envy are not looking and winks at Eden*Sloth: *looks around a bit* Surely you are not talking to me because there is no way in hell you would beat me nor any other of us in Sin

Cage: You know what is funny "sloth". You and all of your brothers tend to run your mouths, but do you want to know what I think? I think you bunch were all of the little nerds in school who got picked on, who had their heads flushed, who were given wedgies, and now, you think by bulking up a little and gathering together, you are invincible. Well, if you go toe to toe with the charismatic one, the unstoppable one....well Sloth...you and your little nerd friends will have to face the realization that I'm bringing a change to TWE

Vandarius
10-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Darius: I hear a lot of trash talking lately. What ever happened to just winning a match then moving on without bitching?

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Darius: I hear a lot of trash talking lately. What ever happened to just winning a match then moving on without bitching?

Cage: You know, you make a great point...except...this past week, didn't you lose like a little bitch?

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Mr. Smyth: Lots of female hormones flowing around here. Oddly, most of it is coming from Cage.

Cage: Speaking of female hormones...Smyth, why don't you get off the rag, clean yourself up, and step into the ring with a real challenge like me. Unless of course, you'd rather stick to hopscotch and jump rope

eyehatecena
10-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Cage: You know what is funny "sloth". You and all of your brothers tend to run your mouths, but do you want to know what I think? I think you bunch were all of the little nerds in school who got picked on, who had their heads flushed, who were given wedgies, and now, you think by bulking up a little and gathering together, you are invincible. Well, if you go toe to toe with the charismatic one, the unstoppable one....well Sloth...you and your little nerd friends will have to face the realization that I'm bringing a change to TWE

Sloth: Don't pretend to know the past of my brothers and sisters in Sin. I for one was never the nerd- an outcast yes, but not a nerd. No one dared bully me for fear of retrubution, you see I was and always have been the big guy, no one fucked with me. What we do in Sin is not bulling- no what we are doing is just showing all the people the right way, show everyone the path, showing people that they must accept Sin into their lives. You Cage, you will bow down to us, you will submit to us that your career and life will forever now be consumed by Sin- you see we will end you

bearkg88
10-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Sloth: Don't pretend to know the past of my brothers and sisters in Sin. I for one was never the nerd- an outcast yes, but not a nerd. No one dared bully me for fear of retrubution, you see I was and always have been the big guy, no one fucked with me. What we do in Sin is not bulling- no what we are doing is just showing all the people the right way, show everyone the path, showing people that they must accept Sin into their lives. You Cage, you will bow down to us, you will submit to us that your career and life will forever now be consumed by Sin- you see we will end you

Cage: Big guy, small guy, medium guy, midget, dwarf, humpty dumpty....it doesn't matter who you are, what you are, or where you've been. If we stepped in the ring Sloth, the better man would be the guy who doesn't hide behind his bitch ass friends. The winner would be the lone wolf, yours truly

eyehatecena
10-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Cage: Big guy, small guy, medium guy, midget, dwarf, humpty dumpty....it doesn't matter who you are, what you are, or where you've been. If we stepped in the ring Sloth, the better man would be the guy who doesn't hide behind his bitch ass friends. The winner would be the lone wolf, yours truly

Sloth: We do not hide behind each other in Sin- we are a collective of the most dominent athletes in wrestling with the same common goal- To rid this sport of people like you. If by chance we are ever in the same ring, or if you are in the ring with one of my brothers or sisters- you will feel what real pain is and you will lose

scribbler_jones
10-14-2012, 12:44 AM

Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue: We are the Star Signs and we approve this message ;)

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:15 PM
EWN Exclusive

After his omission from last week's OverDrive, there have been rumours circling that Mr. Smyth has fallen foul of the management team within TWE. We can exclusively reveal here on EWN that...well, we don't know. But that won't stop us wildly speculating that Mr. Smyth is in fact an alien from Jupiter who has come to eat the souls of orphan puppies.

More as we get it.

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Cage: Speaking of female hormones...Smyth, why don't you get off the rag, clean yourself up, and step into the ring with a real challenge like me. Unless of course, you'd rather stick to hopscotch and jump rope

Mr. Smyth: If you want to get in the ring with me, then book an appointment with my personal assistant. You'll be the latest in the long line of troglodytes who want a shot at the most valuable asset within wrestling.

bearkg88
10-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Mr. Smyth: If you want to get in the ring with me, then book an appointment with my personal assistant. You'll be the latest in the long line of troglodytes who want a shot at the most valuable asset within wrestling.

Cage: Do you think it makes you sound smart using words like troglodytes? the truth is Smyth, you aren't a hot commodity, the closest thing you are to hot is being like the bag of dog shit lit on an old mans front door. If we stepped into the ring, it wouldn't be because I cleared it with your assistant, it would be because you need your face bashed in

BennyTheBall
10-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Cage: Do you think it makes you sound smart using words like troglodytes? the truth is Smyth, you aren't a hot commodity, the closest thing you are to hot is being like the bag of dog shit lit on an old mans front door. If we stepped into the ring, it wouldn't be because I cleared it with your assistant, it would be because you need your face bashed in

Mr. Smyth: Ignorance? Swearing? Idle threats that hold no weight? Are you taking your promo techniques from Darius?

Vandarius
10-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Mr. Smyth: Ignorance? Swearing? Idle threats that hold no weight? Are you taking your promo techniques from Darius?

Darius: Watch your tongue, Smyth.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Cracko: Batter up.

Krysys
10-15-2012, 12:14 AM
***Breaking News***
We have learned that EWNCW Brutality Hardcore Champions, Free From Poison have been challenged by Dynasty of Perfection. Per the contractual agreement towards the Hardcore Championship, Free From Poison MUST accept any and all challenges, from anyone in any promotion! This will be their first title defense and it will happen this week on OverDrive!

Glamour Girl
Eden: Look at all these men fighting over me. It would be cute if it wasn't so pathetic.

Krysys
All of my promos have been sent out for OverDrive!

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Cracko: Batter up.

Sagittarius Blue: I'm not much of a baseball person, but I'm game for a challenge. The question is: can you​ step up to the plate?

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Eden: Look at all these men fighting over me. It would be cute if it wasn't so pathetic.

Sloth slicks his hair back and puts it in a pony tail

Sloth: Hey, how's it going? I wasn't fighting over you- I was just putting Cage in his place

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Sagittarius Blue: I'm not much of a baseball person, but I'm game for a challenge. The question is: can you​ step up to the plate?

Sasha Panzer: I think he can step up to the plate- but you- well you need a step ladder to get on the plate- or just hitch a ride on your girlfriends back

bearkg88
10-15-2012, 12:55 AM
All of my promos have been sent out for OverDrive!

Aw boo...no promo for me :/

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Sasha Panzer: I think he can step up to the plate- but you- well you need a step ladder to get on the plate- or just hitch a ride on your girlfriends back

Sagittarius Blue: I'm sorry, I can't hear you down there... could you get off your knees please?

BennyTheBall
10-15-2012, 06:10 AM
Darius: Watch your tongue, Smyth.

Mr. Smyth: That's Mr. Smyth. You should know better.

Vandarius
10-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Mr. Smyth: That's Mr. Smyth. You should know better.

Darius: No, it is Smyth.

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Sagittarius Blue: I'm sorry, I can't hear you down there... could you get off your knees please?

Sasha Panzer: I had to get on my knees to get down to your level- and for no other reason. Do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Sasha Panzer: I had to get on my knees to get down to your level- and for no other reason. Do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?

*Pisces Pink walks up and looks down at Sasha menacingly.*

Pisces Pink: Bitch, do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 09:59 AM
*Pisces Pink walks up and looks down at Sasha menacingly.*

Pisces Pink: Bitch, do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?

Sasha Panzer: I'm not afraid of you. The only reason you beat me last week was because of that girl Lust- I had you beat before that idiot tripped me. They need to keep some of these women on a lease- and put you back on the cattle trailer where you belong. Or is it in a pig pen? I forget

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Sasha Panzer: I'm not afraid of you. The only reason you beat me last week was because of that girl Lust- I had you beat before that idiot tripped me. They need to keep some of these women on a lease- and put you back on the cattle trailer where you belong. Or is it in a pig pen? I forget

Pisces Pink: (giggles as she switches to sweetie pie mode) Awwww, you're so cute when you're angry. Not as cute as you looked when you took my spinebuster - the way you curled up like a little baby was SO CUTE :o

(Switches to Hulk Smash mode) And you had your chance before that stupid whore interrupted us. You tried with your fake ass DDT and all you did was MAKE ME MAD. And you felt what happens when you make me mad :mad:

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 10:34 AM
sasha: Pink, I know I am cute, no need to remind me. You however I could throw a bucket of mackup on you and your looks still wouldnt get better

Glamour Girl
10-15-2012, 10:35 AM

OOC: I assume you mean keep them on a leash unless Sasha wants to sell them some property in which case they would need to be put on a lease lol.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 10:42 AM
sasha: Pink, I know I am cute, no need to remind me. You however I could throw a bucket of mackup on you and your looks still wouldnt get better

​Pisces Pink: Of course you're cute, Sasha. All Barbie dolls are cute until you pull their arms off.

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 10:59 AM
lol @ glamour girls comment

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 12:58 PM
​Pisces Pink: Of course you're cute, Sasha. All Barbie dolls are cute until you pull their arms off.

Sasha Panzer: Hell I'm cuter than a Barbie doll and just try catching me in the ring Pink. While I'm darting back and forth, you will still be trying to catch your breath trying to keep up. You want to break a Barbie dolls arms off- try Lust and Envy, or better yet, try my sister Barbie

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Sasha Panzer: Hell I'm cuter than a Barbie doll and just try catching me in the ring Pink. While I'm darting back and forth, you will still be trying to catch your breath trying to keep up. You want to break a Barbie dolls arms off- try Lust and Envy, or better yet, try my sister Barbie

Pisces Pink: I ain't gotta run after you, boo-boo: little girls like you get too full of yourselves for that. Sure, you'll run from me a little bit, let the coward inside show... but you eventually convince yourselves that if you just touch the stove - just for a half a second - it won't burn you. And you fuck up. You get too close and I get a hold of you and then you're crying because you can't feel your legs. Or your arms. Or your anything.

And best believe: those​ bitches are on my shit list too.

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Pisces Pink: I ain't gotta run after you, boo-boo: little girls like you get too full of yourselves for that. Sure, you'll run from me a little bit, let the coward inside show... but you eventually convince yourselves that if you just touch the stove - just for a half a second - it won't burn you. And you fuck up. You get too close and I get a hold of you and then you're crying because you can't feel your legs. Or your arms. Or your anything.

And best believe: those​ bitches are on my shit list too.

Barbie Panzer: Never mind my stupid little sister- she knows not what she does. All she does is runs her mouth. If you want a real challenge- step in the ring with me

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Barbie Panzer: Never mind my stupid little sister- she knows not what she does. All she does is runs her mouth. If you want a real challenge- step in the ring with me

Pisces Pink: *babydoll mode* (giggles gleefully)

*Hulk Smash mode* ​GLADLY.

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 04:08 PM
you got me wanting to watch The Avengers again- hulk smash!

Grind_Bastard
10-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Pisces Pink: *babydoll mode* (giggles gleefully)

*Hulk Smash mode* ​GLADLY.

OOC: Is Pisces Gollum or what?

bearkg88
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Cage: OverDrive is drawing closer, and then reign of a new champion is on the horizon...

chunkkynutzzz
10-15-2012, 05:25 PM
IC as ScarFo Jonez: When Your Born , The Wrath of Scarfo is what you should be taught to Fear...Regardless you learn and feel it.

SCARFO!!!

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 05:54 PM
you got me wanting to watch The Avengers again- hulk smash!

OOC: You totally should - I watched it like three times in a row

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 05:56 PM
OOC: Is Pisces Gollum or what?

OOC: Lol she's kind of a slightly bipolar Black chick. She's bubbly and cool, but when she gets angry she becomes very... driven. And she's got a hair-trigger.

BennyTheBall
10-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Darius: No, it is Smyth.

Mr. Smyth: Really? Is that it? No intelligent conversation, no moment of wit, no...oh, sorry. I'm talking to Darius. I'm expecting too much from you, again. Please continue with your child-like attempts to get a rise out of me.

Glamour Girl
10-15-2012, 06:37 PM
OOC: Lol she's kind of a slightly bipolar Black chick. She's bubbly and cool, but when she gets angry she becomes very... driven. And she's got a hair-trigger.

I thought she was kind of a crazy bipolar girl like AJ.

bearkg88
10-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Just turned in my promo. I think it was pretty good :D

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 09:03 PM
OOC: You totally should - I watched it like three times in a row

I wished I would have watched it instead of Raw tonight- 2 hours in and only one match worth watching- and I know who will win it- super Sheamus, lol

Grind_Bastard
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM
I wished I would have watched it instead of Raw tonight- 2 hours in and only one match worth watching- and I know who will win it- super Sheamus, lol

He did, LOL. But still the tag match I want to see, but I hope Rhodes Scholars do it.

scribbler_jones
10-15-2012, 09:49 PM
He did, LOL. But still the tag match I want to see, but I hope Rhodes Scholars do it.

They did. Wasn't bad, but I wish I had seen a little more from Rhodes.

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 10:00 PM
And now we get to see Vince pick Skippie for Punk to fight at HitC- least someone other than Cena will be in the main event- though he probably will be the ref

bearkg88
10-16-2012, 09:38 AM
And now we get to see Vince pick Skippie for Punk to fight at HitC- least someone other than Cena will be in the main event- though he probably will be the ref

I was honestly expecting some kind of swerve after Punk signed the contract without knowing who he would face. I fear Ryback is going to legitimately hurt Punk in the cell

eyehatecena
10-16-2012, 10:44 AM
I was honestly expecting some kind of swerve after Punk signed the contract without knowing who he would face. I fear Ryback is going to legitimately hurt Punk in the cell

I hope not- but I think Skippie is probably a little more trained for wrestling than Goldberg ever was. Its funny though- Vince never got to chose who Punk would face- Cena decided, lol. Whats the use of GMs and owners when they have wrestlers choosing who they fight or do not fight?

BennyTheBall
10-16-2012, 02:04 PM
I suppose I had better don my promo hat and get started. Got a couple of hours spare, so lets see what I can cook up. :D

BennyTheBall
10-16-2012, 03:18 PM
All done and handed in.

bearkg88
10-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Cage: It's drawing closer....Issa...your end is near

Glamour Girl
10-17-2012, 10:07 AM
I have my first Eden promo this week. Hope you all like it :D.

eyehatecena
10-17-2012, 12:26 PM
i am sure it will be great. Can't wait to read it

BennyTheBall
10-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Mr. Smyth: I will be at OverDrive this week, and this time I will be used.

eyehatecena
10-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Former EWA wrestler JJJ rushes into the TWE locker room and throws his stuff in a locker. He looks around sees nobody and looks into a mirror and starts talking to himself

JJJ: Jack, you can do it here. New place, fresh start. You are a winner, you are a winner, you are a winner, you are a winner

Sasha Panzer walks around the corner wearing nothing but a towel and starts screaming at JJJ

Sasha: Get the fuck out of the ladies locker room. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJJ pisses himself, then runs out the locker room, leaving his bag behind. JJJ runs right into Sloth, who grabs him by the throat, picks him up and throws him down on the floor

S.E. Zero
10-19-2012, 03:14 AM
My fingers are close to bleeding from the promo I just did (not saying from who :P) Over 5,000 characters and then some to finish and I almost lost it all along the way too (I almost died when that happened).

I really hope this promo is liked, I worked real hard on it and it felt really good to just write like I did for that promo. Hope you enjoy it, when the next show comes out :) I hope everyone did a fine job with theirs as well and look forward to seeing your work soon.

Glamour Girl
10-19-2012, 09:48 AM
My fingers are close to bleeding from the promo I just did (not saying from who :P) Over 5,000 characters and then some to finish and I almost lost it all along the way too (I almost died when that happened).

I really hope this promo is liked, I worked real hard on it and it felt really good to just write like I did for that promo. Hope you enjoy it, when the next show comes out :) I hope everyone did a fine job with theirs as well and look forward to seeing your work soon.

I'm sure it will be awesome! I kept mine short but sweet :P

BennyTheBall
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Looking forward to this week's OverDrive. :D

Krysys
10-19-2012, 11:57 AM

After reading your promo all I could thing was HOLY SHIT. Seriously, that was such a fucking awesome read!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/162/317/2vA1a.png?1313349760

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 12:09 PM
ETA on this weeks OverDrive? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Krysys
10-19-2012, 12:12 PM
ETA on this weeks OverDrive? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

later today. Still awaiting some stuff

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 12:12 PM
later today. Still awaiting some stuff

Looking forward to it!

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Cage: Tonight is the night....tonight...tonight.....Issa.....tonight...

Krysys
10-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Name and Shame time guys. Chunkky I need your promo man. Scribbler I need your matches bro.

BennyTheBall
10-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Name and Shame time guys. Chunkky I need your promo man. Scribbler I need your matches bro.

Now everybody point to Chunkky and Scribbler and shout "SHAME."

http://allthingsd.com/files/2012/03/shame-on-you.jpeg

Krysys
10-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Now everybody point to Chunkky and Scribbler and shout "SHAME."

http://allthingsd.com/files/2012/03/shame-on-you.jpeg

I hate doing that, but I busted my ass last night to get my stuff done on time. Looks like show may get postponed

BennyTheBall
10-19-2012, 04:50 PM
I hate doing that, but I busted my ass last night to get my stuff done on time. Looks like show may get postponed

I'm only doing it in jest, boss, but I understand where you're coming from.

Mr. Smyth: Wouldn't happen if I were in charge.

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 07:43 PM
So Krysys, have Scribs and Chunk got you what was needed?

Krysys
10-19-2012, 07:47 PM
I am hopeful the show will go up soon

chunkkynutzzz
10-19-2012, 07:52 PM
*Drunk* U Don't know nuffin bout me *hiccup,hiccup* itsh wenn da lights bright city shiny light over my car gon * hiccup* hitsh ,wen my car keys gonna leave the light on.

Ya don't know meeee ... 99 problems and a promo ain't One...

Ooc: I sent thru my promo , I apologize for not sending it wayy sooner

scribbler_jones
10-19-2012, 08:37 PM
OOC: I'm here. Got called in to work on my day off... but my material is in! Sorry for the hold up...

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 09:30 PM
First off......WOO HOO! NEW CHAMPION! :D

Secondly...I thought I did a promo for this show?

Krysys
10-19-2012, 09:36 PM
First off......WOO HOO! NEW CHAMPION! :D

Secondly...I thought I did a promo for this show?

There now. Sorry.. Spaced been a long day

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 09:38 PM
There now. Sorry.. Spaced been a long day

Its all good :D

Glamour Girl
10-19-2012, 09:40 PM
I have to say I'm seriously thrilled right now. I love that Vixen's tag match and I could see it all play out in my head and it was awesome!!!

Krysys
10-19-2012, 09:42 PM
I have to say I'm seriously thrilled right now. I love that Vixen's tag match and I could see it all play out in my head and it was awesome!!!

That was all scribbler. He is a fucking genius I swear.

Krysys
10-19-2012, 09:48 PM
ICer of the week is GlamourGirl, missing out by just a hair is Bearkg88. GG please expect a PM shortly.

In regards to the promos on OverDrive, all were awesome. My personal fav has to be Greed's promo. It made really love SIN again. It was like their early days all over again

Grind_Bastard
10-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Awesome show, fellas!!! SIN f'n rules!!!

eyehatecena
10-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Yet another great show Krysys and Scribbs- and great promos all around

and LONG LIVE SIN!!!!!!!!!!!- that was an awesome segment

Glamour Girl
10-19-2012, 10:35 PM
ICer of the week is GlamourGirl, missing out by just a hair is Bearkg88. GG please expect a PM shortly.

In regards to the promos on OverDrive, all were awesome. My personal fav has to be Greed's promo. It made really love SIN again. It was like their early days all over again

Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun :D

scribbler_jones
10-19-2012, 11:12 PM
That was all scribbler. He is a fucking genius I swear.

You're too kind, my friend. I apologize that my material was late. And my thanks to all that participated and all who enjoyed the show!

scribbler_jones
10-19-2012, 11:13 PM
I swear... The opening segment with Greed and Sin = FUCKING EPIC. I was just reading it and I got scared.

I already see Sin as a dangerous faction... but this raises the bar exponentially!

0_o

G.G.G.
10-20-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't know what happened but I could've sworn I sent my promo in, sorry if it didn't go through, if you still want it I have it done.

S.E. Zero
10-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Lol, thanks everyone for the great feedback. Krysys actually gave me the chance to write the sacrifice so the sick mind who wrote that was me. I felt so evil writing it lol. I'm really glad that promo was well received. The rest of the show was great, to see the Vixens in action, new champion crowned, the EWNCW Hardcore Belts be defended as yet another proving ground match is set between Van Darius and Gillz was awesome. Great show bros.

Long live SIN!!!! \m/ \m/

eyehatecena
10-20-2012, 06:27 PM
the Vixxens match was fans choice and as i was ICer for the week before- that was the match i chose- and Scribbler did a great job writing it.

bearkg88
10-20-2012, 09:10 PM
Lol, thanks everyone for the great feedback. Krysys actually gave me the chance to write the sacrifice so the sick mind who wrote that was me. I felt so evil writing it lol. I'm really glad that promo was well received. The rest of the show was great, to see the Vixens in action, new champion crowned, the EWNCW Hardcore Belts be defended as yet another proving ground match is set between Van Darius and Gillz was awesome. Great show bros.

Great segment/promo SE Zero. I really enjoyed reading it. Gave me goose bumps

BennyTheBall
10-20-2012, 09:49 PM

That entire segment was fucked up, and I loved it.

Krysys
10-20-2012, 10:57 PM
***Breaking News***

The official "Rise of The Chosen Few" Poster has been released. As well as the theme song for the event, which is Gone Sovereign by the band Stone Sour. The theme can be heard below.

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/ROTCF-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUA8wTR48mM

Also, in more breaking news we can officially confirm that TWE have done away with OverDrive. The new show which will debut this Friday is said to be the same lineup, but with a name to reflect the views of TWE in recent months. OverDrive was originally a two parter for TWE with the other being BurnOut. A poster for the new TWE show can been seen below

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/WarPathLogo.jpg

Reports have surfaced that the first WarPath will see the semi-finals of the Vixxen Tournament as well as a 6 Man Tag Team match with opponents that are yet to be named. We will inform you when we know more

scribbler_jones
10-20-2012, 11:57 PM
***Breaking News***

The official "Rise of The Chosen Few" Poster has been released. As well as the theme song for the event, which is Gone Sovereign by the band Stone Sour. The theme can be heard below.

Also, in more breaking news we can officially confirm that TWE have done away with OverDrive. The new show which will debut this Friday is said to be the same lineup, but with a name to reflect the views of TWE in recent months. OverDrive was originally a two parter for TWE with the other being BurnOut. A poster for the new TWE show can been seen below

Reports have surfaced that the first WarPath will see the semi-finals of the Vixxen Tournament as well as a 6 Man Tag Team match with opponents that are yet to be named. We will inform you when we know more

*Tweaking out from the awesomeness*

scribbler_jones
10-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Pisces Pink: Hey sweetie - did you hear the news?

Sagittarius Blue: Yes I did sugar... Sounds like interesting times are coming to TWE. I mean, we have "Rise of the Chosen Few" right around the corner. A place and time where only the worthy will stand tall and define the future of TWE - hell, define the future of this industry! And we will be there - we will stand with the luminaries of tomorrow!

Pisces Pink: Oh hell yeah! And we're talking about the Vixxens' championship tournament coming down... you know
I'ma be part of that!

Sagittarius Blue: Damn right :) And beyond that - OverDrive is no more... and now we're on the WarPath. I get the feeling that things are going up in scale around here... I tell you, Pisces: The time is nigh. The stars are aligning... and TWE will enter a new era under the Sign of the Archer...

Pisces Pink: And the Sign of the Twin Fish!

Together: THE STAR SIGNS!!!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Great show and great news.

Looks like the No Limits Title match at the PPV maybe a three way dance. Can't wait to find out!

Krysys
10-21-2012, 02:05 PM
I will be editing the roster on the front page. It will include singles, vixxens, and tag teams. As well as current champions

chunkkynutzzz
10-21-2012, 06:46 PM
IC as ScarFO: U See This Keith...Its Being updated...This is being told to us from higher up...
I will be editing the roster on the front page. It will include singles, vixxens, and tag teams. As well as current champions

.....and If U didn't Notice Stupid Andrews, As Well as Current CHAMPIONS! ..like SCARFO JONES...BLOODOATH champion...Sumthin u Wouldn't ever have a chance to relish. Keith , Even Luck Runs out just like u will be out of the ring.

100miles and Runnin... U See Keith..Cuz I Won't *ha* ... altho I might have some of his Dna on the Bottom of my boots..

That's The Closest he will ever be to my Championship...........
.........SCARFO'S!!!

Krysys
10-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Front page of the roster has been updated

Krysys
10-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Hey guys, giving you a heads up. I am moving Thursday, which means I will be without power (and therefore without internet) for about a week. This could possibly delays the show. I will keep you updated

Vandarius
10-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Awesome show like always! I am so pumped for the proving grounds match next week ... The opportunity Darius has been waiting for!

Darius: I look forward to stealing the show with Gillz ... Oh, and Scarfo, maybe you'll learn not to fuck with me now.

Krysys
10-21-2012, 10:08 PM
***Breaking News***

For those who didn't see and have no desire to read past pages

eyehatecena
10-21-2012, 10:29 PM
WARPATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hate moving- really sucks. So hope it goes well Krysys

BennyTheBall
10-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Have promo assignments gone out yet?

Vandarius
10-22-2012, 12:25 PM
WARPATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hate moving- really sucks. So hope it goes well Krysys

I love the name > : D

chunkkynutzzz
10-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Awesome show like always! I am so pumped for the proving grounds match next week ... The opportunity Darius has been waiting for!

Darius: I look forward to stealing the show with Gillz ... Oh, and Scarfo, maybe you'll learn not to fuck with me now.

IC as Scarfo: oh I learned, and Now I know how to beat you...Just Remember Who Holds The More Prestigous Title

SCARFO!........bloodoath Champion.

scribbler_jones
10-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Pisces Pink: Sagittarius, you need to relax... you're still not one hundred percent from that match with Shaz. And you STILL haven't gone to see a doctor about your injury! :mad:

Sagittarius Blue: What injury? So I got a busted lip -

Pisces Pink: YOU GOT A FUCKING CONCUSSION!!! He punched you in your shit, Sag - don't play with me!

Sagittarius Blue: I've gotten concussions before, hasn't killed me yet. This is part of the business, Pisces. That's how it is...

Pisces Pink: ... But what about your condition?

Sagittarius Blue: I don't have a condition.

Pisces Pink: I'm talking about when you get hurt and you start acting -

Sagittarius Blue: *very serious face* I don't have a condition.

Pisces Pink: ...

Glamour Girl
10-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Eden walks into the men's locker room and places her foot on one of the benches as she rubs lotion on her legs slowly. She then stands up "would someone rub some lotion over my shoulders?".

Krysys
10-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Eden walks into the men's locker room and places her foot on one of the benches as she rubs lotion on her legs slowly. She then stands up "would someone rub some lotion over my shoulders?".

*Marik walks in*

Marik: Eden, what the hell are you doing in here? You have a locker room, I suggest you get to it now.

scribbler_jones
10-22-2012, 05:45 PM
*Marik walks in*

Marik: Eden, what the hell are you doing in here? You have a locker room, I suggest you get to it now.

​Pisces Pink: *at Eden* Ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahaha!

chunkkynutzzz
10-22-2012, 05:45 PM

Eden Sky is Fuckin HOT!

Glamour Girl
10-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Eden Sky is Fuckin HOT!

OOC: Haha yea well my character's a model after all, but she still kicks ass.

Eden turns to Marik with a smirk on her face "Is that a no on the lotion?".

Krysys
10-22-2012, 06:08 PM

Marik: Leave now or face serious consequences

chunkkynutzzz
10-22-2012, 06:33 PM

And this is coming from Chunkky and SCARFO ...lol.. Marik is blushing lmao ohhhaaawww

S.E. Zero
10-22-2012, 06:44 PM
And this is coming from Chunkky and SCARFO ...lol.. Marik is blushing lmao ohhhaaawww

Lol, classic chunkk's :p

Glamour Girl
10-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Marik: Leave now or face serious consequences

Eden: Guess I'll have to find a real man to rub lotion all over my soft... smooth shoulders.

Eden flips her hair and walks away.

Krysys
10-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Eden: Guess I'll have to find a real man to rub lotion all over my soft... smooth shoulders.

*Marik looks annoyed*

Marik: Stay away from the men, the last thing this company needs is a harassment charge. Besides, don't you have a tournament to be ready for?

Glamour Girl
10-22-2012, 07:02 PM
*Marik looks annoyed*

Marik: Stay away from the men, the last thing this company needs is a harassment charge. Besides, don't you have a tournament to be ready for?

Eden: That's what the lotion is for. If you look good then you feel good and if you feel good then you win.

Krysys
10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
Eden: That's what the lotion is for. If you look good then you feel good and if you feel good then you win.

Marik: Than rub the damn lotion yourself

Glamour Girl
10-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Marik: Than rub the damn lotion yourself

Eden scoffs "rude much?"

eyehatecena
10-22-2012, 07:28 PM
ewncw's Hanz Gruber walks in the TWE locker room, walks past everyone straight to Eden Sky, picks up the lotion, takes her by the hand, sits her down and starts rubbing her down with the lotion. Grubers gf, Barbie Panzer sees this and walks off pissed

Glamour Girl
10-22-2012, 07:32 PM
ewncw's Hanz Gruber walks in the TWE locker room, walks past everyone straight to Eden Sky, picks up the lotion, takes her by the hand, sits her down and starts rubbing her down with the lotion. Grubers gf, Barbie Panzer sees this and walks off pissed

Eden giggles "Oh my! I love it when they get rough." she then notices Barbie walking away and she waves cockily.

eyehatecena
10-22-2012, 07:33 PM
sloth looks on at Hanz rubbing the lotion on Eden and growls. JJJ walks up to Sloth and starts to ask him something but eats a Say Hello to Blankie(WDD) which knocks JJJ out cold

Krysys
10-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Marik:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2009/359/4/7/Wesker__s_Facepalm_by_anotherguttersnipe.jpg

scribbler_jones
10-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Sagittarius Blue: *snickers at the circus unfolding around him on his way to his locker room*

chunkkynutzzz
10-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Lol, classic chunkk's :p

:) and I was originally gonna take it too Far :p lmao

Glamour Girl
10-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Marik:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2009/359/4/7/Wesker__s_Facepalm_by_anotherguttersnipe.jpg

Eden: Marik you look tense. Maybe we should go into your office and I can rub some lotion on your shoulders to help relieve that stress.

Grind_Bastard
10-23-2012, 02:43 PM

OOC: Here you have that man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgJ99R0TH-Y

Krysys
10-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Okay, so it looks like we will be holding off on the next show. With me getting ready to move I don't have the time to write a show, and I refuse to rush it and risk the quality. Hopefully we can be back on track next week. Sorry guys

Grind_Bastard
10-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Okay, so it looks like we will be holding off on the next show. With me getting ready to move I don't have the time to write a show, and I refuse to rush it and risk the quality. Hopefully we can be back on track next week. Sorry guys

No problem, man! RL comes first.

scribbler_jones
10-23-2012, 10:10 PM
No problem, man! RL comes first.

^^^ Agreed. We can make up for it. Maybe even kayfabe it: TWE is going through construction/internal changes, and everyone gets a week off maybe?

eyehatecena
10-23-2012, 10:21 PM
^^^ Agreed. We can make up for it. Maybe even kayfabe it: TWE is going through construction/internal changes, and everyone gets a week off maybe?

Sloth and Gluttony were trying out their new tag team finisher on JJJ- causing a lot of stuff to get broken. That caused TWE to have to shut down for a few days for repairs

Grind_Bastard
10-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Sloth and Gluttony were trying out their new tag team finisher on JJJ- causing a lot of stuff to get broken. That caused TWE to have to shut down for a few days for repairs

I LOL'd at that!

Krysys
10-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Be sure to check out the TWE Houseshow! Something small to keep you all good till I can get back full time

Krysys
10-24-2012, 01:07 AM
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/WNEWebsiteDesign/EWNCWPG.jpg

As seen on last Friday's broadcast of "TWE OverDrive" TWE C.E.O publicly announced the participates for the 2nd ""EWNCW Proving Grounds" representing TWE in the hopes of getting an EWNCW Contract is the current TWE World Champion, Van Darius. Representing EWNCW is the first and only (I believe this to be correct may be wrong) man to hold all the major titles in EWNCW, that man is Gillz! This match will take place next Friday on the newly rebranded WarPath, just days before TWE's PPV "Rise of The Chosen Few"!

chunkkynutzzz
10-24-2012, 07:28 AM
IC as Scarfo: The Next Show just leads to the trouble @ da Ppv.... Trouble for Keith..leave that boy with multiple complications,concussions,and hospital bills. I just u pick out a hole in the nearest cementaryy..cuz sheee-it, I might wanna finish u off! Lol

Vandarius
10-24-2012, 07:58 AM

As seen on last Friday's broadcast of "TWE OverDrive" TWE C.E.O publicly announced the participates for the 2nd ""EWNCW Proving Grounds" representing TWE in the hopes of getting an EWNCW Contract is the current TWE World Champion, Van Darius. Representing EWNCW is the first and only (I believe this to be correct may be wrong) man to hold all the major titles in EWNCW, that man is Gillz! This match will take place next Friday on the newly rebranded WarPath, just days before TWE's PPV "Rise of The Chosen Few"!

Darius looks at his TWE Championship

Darius: I have beaten Blue for this championship, I successfully defending this championship in an hour long championship scramble match ... Next I will beat Gillz to prove myself worthy, and then I will defend my championship yet again. Watch me.

Grind_Bastard
10-24-2012, 09:38 AM

This one has to be epic, fellas!

Grind_Bastard
10-24-2012, 10:24 PM
BTW, anyone interested should read the TWE hose show, an excellent appetizer before Overdrive.

eyehatecena
10-24-2012, 10:33 PM
BTW, anyone interested should read the TWE hose show, an excellent appetizer before Overdrive.

We have hose shows? urm whats that?

Grind_Bastard
10-24-2012, 10:36 PM
We have hose shows? urm whats that?

See the official show thread. As Krysys is having problems to post OverDrive, he made a special show.

eyehatecena
10-24-2012, 10:43 PM
See the official show thread. As Krysys is having problems to post OverDrive, he made a special show.

So a hose show is a house show? lol

Yeah, I knew Krysys said he would be moving so the next show would be pushed back a little. I just read it, the house show and YES! JJJ made his TWE debut! Nice little house show all around- the last match adds even more to the Gaileo/VanD upcoming PPV match

S.E. Zero
10-24-2012, 10:43 PM
IC as Scarfo: The Next Show just leads to the trouble @ da Ppv.... Trouble for Keith..leave that boy with multiple complications,concussions,and hospital bills. I just u pick out a hole in the nearest cementaryy..cuz sheee-it, I might wanna finish u off! Lol

Andrews: Shut the fuck up, ScarFo, I've told you you impose no fear in me. My fear is not making sure you end in a pool of your own blood when I take the BloodPath Championship away from you.

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Hey guys, the first IWA ppv is up, if you could check it out and give some feedback that would be awesome. Also, the first In Character Inside the Tights edition is up with a great guest. be sure to read it!

scribbler_jones
10-25-2012, 02:11 AM
*Sagittarius Blue is lying in bed, in a tormented and disturbed slumber. One moment he is stirring fitfully, flailing about in a panicked rage... the next, he is still. Pisces Pink sits by his side, bewildered and at a loss as far as what to do.

Pisces Pink: Oh, Sagittarius... I don't know what to do. I know about your condition... what happens to you when you get badly hurt... especially when you get head trauma... I'm so worried. Why won't you get help? You can't even sleep. Even when you sleep, you have flashes of... rage. What... what can I do? I want to help you, but...

*Pisces begins to cry softly as Sagittarius snarls and struggles in his slumber... he suddenly stops. Pisces breathes a sigh of relief.

And then Sagittarius roars one word in an incredible moment of unbridled anger...

Sagittarius Blue: SHAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

*And then he lies still.

Pisces sits silently, her look of concern deepening... until it changes into an expression of deep-seated anger.

Pisces Pink: Shaz. This is ALL YOUR FAULT. So help me, if I can't help Sagittarius get better... I'll help him destroy you.

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 11:31 AM
Nathan: Well, that house show match was a waste of my time. The Canadian Conqueror awaits a real opponent to face him and his undefeated streak!

Vandarius
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Darius: How is everyone doing

The Tyndall Effect
10-25-2012, 02:00 PM
Darius: How is everyone doing

Nathan: Good, yourself?

bearkg88
10-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Cage: The time has changed. What I say, happens. I'm the champion, and this reign...this reign will be one to remember

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Cage: The time has changed. What I say, happens. I'm the champion, and this reign...this reign will be one to remember

Cracko: A nice baseball bat to the head will stop your memory and your reign. See you at the PPV.

chunkkynutzzz
10-26-2012, 06:53 AM
Andrews: Shut the fuck up, ScarFo, I've told you you impose no fear in me. My fear is not making sure you end in a pool of your own blood when I take the BloodPath Championship away from you.

IC as Scarfo: Look @ You, just look @ Yoouu.. Thinkin your tough, Thinkin your Heart, trickin yourself into Believin you can survive. Oh My howw times have changed, The Geek Keith from back in da school days has grown. And Now, as an Add-ult...You wanna fight in stride of a championship. CUT DA CRAP ANDREWS, OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO CUT YOU IN HALF AND TAKE DA CRAP OUTTA YA!!

One Thing is to Stand up for yourself ,but its another when your as Delusional as a 102 year old. Your gonna get your cheeks handed to you... I can't wait to kick your ass in! Lolololololol

SCARFO!!

The Tyndall Effect
10-26-2012, 11:49 AM
OK, so after today, I am off this site until November 12, for academic reasons. Just letting you all know!

scribbler_jones
10-26-2012, 02:28 PM
OK, so after today, I am off this site until November 12, for academic reasons. Just letting you all know!

Understood. Go handle your business bro, we'll be here - and good luck!

Krysys
10-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Ok, finally got my net back

Krysys
10-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Ok. so card is done and I am sending out my promo assignments nows. Get these back ASAP. I suspect Scribb will get his out tomorrow

eyehatecena
10-26-2012, 09:37 PM
So the PPV is next or a show?

Krysys
10-26-2012, 09:46 PM
So the PPV is next or a show?

Show than PPV

chunkkynutzzz
10-27-2012, 07:11 AM
i enjoyed the house show , and good to see you back so quickly.. The move mustve been smoother then a smoothie I'm guessin

Krysys
10-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Ok here is a rough schedule. We are hoping to have WarPath out Friday and the PPV out Sunday, of course this may be delayed but we will see

eyehatecena
10-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Ok here is a rough schedule. We are hoping to have WarPath out Friday and the PPV out Sunday, of course this may be delayed but we will seeLooking forward to both of them

BennyTheBall
10-28-2012, 07:58 AM
No promo assignment for me?

Sad face.

Glamour Girl
10-28-2012, 12:34 PM
No promo assignment for me?

Sad face.

I don't think they've gone out yet, although I might be wrong.

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
I don't think they've gone out yet, although I might be wrong.
Im pretty sure they did, cause I got one :D

Krysys
10-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Ok, about half done with my stuff, hoping to finish tomorrow so I can start working on the PPV. However WWE '13 comes out tonight and that is what we call a massive distraction..

scribbler_jones
10-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Ok, about half done with my stuff, hoping to finish tomorrow so I can start working on the PPV. However WWE '13 comes out tonight and that is what we call a massive distraction..

WWE13 for you... AC3 for me bro :D

scribbler_jones
10-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Pisces Pink: Blue, I don't get it...

Sagittarius Blue: It's easy... you sneak up behind this guy and push square - you grab 'em and stab 'em. It's a little tricky, but Assassin's Creed 3 is like one of the best games ever!

Pisces Pink: It looks kinda tough, but I wanna try... Oh snap, I got one! That looked brutal... I didn't know you could stab 'em in the d--

Sagittarius Blue: Don't get any ideas, sugar ;) Hell, I could learn some moves from this guy... Yeah, I'm gonna study this Connor dude - look at the way he moves and attacks...

Pisces Pink: (in super sugar mode) YAY! Assassin's Creed 3 is FUN :D

BennyTheBall
10-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Im pretty sure they did, cause I got one :D

Git.

(Ten characters.)

Krysys
10-31-2012, 01:47 AM
Here is the latest. WarPath with be posted Friday than, instead of doing the PPV Sunday, we will do it next Sunday, this gives us plenty of time so we don't have to rush. Plus EWNCW No Guts No Glory is supposed to be this weekend

Krysys
11-01-2012, 11:44 PM
So, I got bored and created a WarPath arena on WWE '13. Not the best but I am happy. Anyways took some pics, sorry for the quality but its the best I got

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/874/acaf22a328c449eaaaba8f0.png

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6846/54ae95e9804c4ec8ae9b7f6.png

This is a TWE Logo I made, thought it looked pretty cool

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7466/d2ee83058e1d4bc38cccc59.png

HolyJose2391
11-01-2012, 11:46 PM
So, I got bored and created a WarPath arena on WWE '13. Not the best but I am happy. Anyways took some pics, sorry for the quality but its the best I got

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/874/acaf22a328c449eaaaba8f0.png

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6846/54ae95e9804c4ec8ae9b7f6.png

This is a TWE Logo I made, thought it looked pretty cool

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7466/d2ee83058e1d4bc38cccc59.png

Those look freaking awesome dude!

Krysys
11-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Those look freaking awesome dude!

I have said it once I shall say it again. Logos are a bitch

eyehatecena
11-02-2012, 12:13 AM
nice job krysys. Did not realize logos could be made in the game- of course i haven't played wwe 13 or wwe 12 much(i have 12, just only played it the first week i got it and a few other times)

The Tyndall Effect
11-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Back and ready for action when I'm needed!

scribbler_jones
11-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Back and ready for action when I'm needed!

Welcome back bro! Hey, wait, I'm getting deja vu...

By the way: got a feeling tonight's show will be... AWESOME. Just saying ;)

CGBigMan
11-02-2012, 05:34 PM
fantastic show Krysys
glad to have taken part

S.E. Zero
11-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Fantastic show, Krysys and Scribbs. Lot of great promos.