PDA

View Full Version : RTE Official Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

VanHooliganX
07-04-2012, 09:33 PM
*The camera focuses on Darius's face, which has a very confused look on it, the crowd starts laughing hard as he looks into the camera and does:*
Darius: http://robus.info/static/2011/11/UfiYoTGkgE.gif

Van: Don't mess with him. That chatterbox has done some sick shit. Prison type sick shit.

eyehatecena
07-04-2012, 09:36 PM
*After a few minutes of making out- Mike Muir and Barbie Panzer start to leave but see Darius, Van, Sloth and Blankie staring at them*

Mike Muir: Don't you guys have anything better to do?

Blankie:

Sloth: Blankie, don't do it, don't!

Barbie Panzer: Were you drop on your head when you were a baby?

Blankie:

Sloth: Don't answer her Blankie

Mike Muir: She was talking to you ya freak. As for you Van, I just look forward to kicking your ass in the tournament

Barbie: Yeah, sorry Van, my man's time has come. He's winning the tournament

Blankie:

Sloth: Yes, I agree, both Van and Darius can fuck off. Now come on, its time to eat

Vandarius
07-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Van: Don't mess with him. That chatterbox has done some sick shit. Prison type sick shit.

Darius: I'm going to take back what I said about you talking to yourself ... At least I hope your mocking him ... But what the fuck is wrong with that guy?

*After a few minutes of making out- Mike Muir and Barbie Panzer start to leave but see Darius, Van, Sloth and Blankie staring at them*

Mike Muir: Don't you guys have anything better to do?

Blankie:

Sloth: Blankie, don't do it, don't!

Barbie Panzer: Were you drop on your head when you were a baby?

Blankie:

Sloth: Don't answer her Blankie

Mike Muir: She was talking to you ya freak. As for you Van, I just look forward to kicking your ass in the tournament

Barbie: Yeah, sorry Van, my man's time has come. He's winning the tournament

Blankie:

Sloth: Yes, I agree, both Van and Darius can fuck off. Now come on, its time to eat

Darius: Yeah ... I'm going to go schedule Sloth a psychiatrist appointment, and then get you and Barbie tested, I don't need your blood on me during matches ... I'd rather not have diseases.

AirBourne
07-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Van: *looking around and seeing around pretty quiet, a part from Ryan...Who'se in a #1 contendership for speaking next.* Christ, if this is the competition then this title is as good as mine. Only person rivalling me now is Ryan and he isn't in the tournament! haha

OOC: LIVE! Live you motherfucker liiiiiiiiiive! lol

Wells: Van, I know we haven't gotten along, but I hope you win the tournament and represent, I'll have my world title soon from Greed.

Vandarius
07-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Wells: Van, I know we haven't gotten along, but I hope you win the tournament and represent, I'll have my world title soon from Greed.

Darius: Well there's Ryan! Maybe you can explain to me why there are so many ... screw balls here? I figured you're probably the only sane one here.

AirBourne
07-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Darius: Well there's Ryan! Maybe you can explain to me why there are so many ... screw balls here? I figured you're probably the only sane one here.

Wells: Darius! Nice to see you here, and no, TCW just merged with AR, and besides maybe Van, Jose, and me, there is no one else sane in AR to begin with before the merger.

Vandarius
07-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Wells: Darius! Nice to see you here, and no, TCW just merged with AR, and besides maybe Van, Jose, and me, there is no one else sane in AR to begin with before the merger.

Darius: Good to be here, had to start expanding the branches and getting some more achievements under my belt ... and Van is far beyond sane, Wells ... He talks to himself and that blanket ... Kind of makes me wonder how he has accomplished anything.

VanHooliganX
07-04-2012, 09:48 PM

Van: I thought this day would never come but thank you. I also hope you beat Greed. *cue awkward few seconds* I still don't like you though!

eyehatecena
07-04-2012, 09:55 PM

Mike Muir: Oh, I thought I smelled bullshit here- and I was right. Its the one and only number one contender to everything under the sun. Mr Steroid Freak, Ryan Wells

OOC: Yes, I know Muir is a face, but he has to get in a dig at Wells(EWA dealings)

VanHooliganX
07-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Mike Muir: Oh, I thought I smelled bullshit here- and I was right. Its the one and only number one contender to everything under the sun. Mr Steroid Freak, Ryan Wells

OOC: Yes, I know Muir is a face, but he has to get in a dig at Wells(EWA dealings)

Van: We should call you #2 contender then.

Vandarius
07-04-2012, 10:03 PM

OOC: God dang it xD I didn't know Muir was a face, I forgot to look. I'm trying to keep Darius on the good side of all faces here :P

eyehatecena
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM
OOC: God dang it xD I didn't know Muir was a face, I forgot to look. I'm trying to keep Darius on the good side of all faces here :P

OOC: Yeah, he is face in both feds he is in though he does have a missunderstanding with Wells in EWA- figured I would just mess with him here too.

VanHooliganX
07-04-2012, 10:16 PM

Don't worry about that man. You can have people your alligned with who're friends or enemies but on team good or team bad :)

I've just said I want Ryan to win and Van and him have big beef with each other lol

Van: He still sucks though.

Vandarius
07-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Don't worry about that man. You can have people your alligned with who're friends or enemies but on team good or team bad :)

I've just said I want Ryan to win and Van and him have big beef with each other lol

Van: He still sucks though.

I'll figure something out eventually ... First time I've used Darius as a face :P

Darius: Nah, hes better than you. Thats for sure. Bigger, too.

eyehatecena
07-04-2012, 10:23 PM
I'll figure something out eventually ... First time I've used Darius as a face :P

Plus you have team bad and team really bad.

All of Seven Deadly Sins are team really bad- Sloth and his Blankie(which is just a blanket he sleeps in btw) are a part of that faction- they feud with both faces and heels

VanHooliganX
07-04-2012, 10:26 PM

Van: That's called steroids pal, they tend to do that.

chunkkynutzzz
07-04-2012, 10:30 PM
**Then Scarfo Walks in**

IC as Scarfo: This Place is how I left it and its Time for me to Change The scenery!

chunkkynutzzz
07-04-2012, 10:31 PM
IC as Reiko: Hand over heart and The Oath of Blood I take. Will result in a Championship Reign. Enough Said!

VanHooliganX
07-04-2012, 10:42 PM
IC as Reiko: Hand over heart and The Oath of Blood I take. Will result in a Championship Reign. Enough Said!

Van: You've got more chance of a Jaguars vs Rams Superbowl then you winning that title.

Krysys
07-05-2012, 01:37 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Pride Defends Division 1 Championship

Earlier today Division 1 Champion, Pride was challenged for his title by a religious nut who claimed that he would send Pride down to the "Fiery bowls of hell". Well under 24/7 Rules anyone (Contracted and Non-Contracted individuals alike) can challenge for the belt. Pride was forced to defend the belt. Numerous reports indicate Pride had no problems in defeating the individual, some saying Pride took pleasure in his beating of the helpless man. Following the "Match" Pride's "family" arrived and the group took turns assaulting the man, passersby tried to intervene, but were no match for the group. Police arrived on the scene and all members of 7DS were arrested and are currently waiting to see a judge, as of this writing there is no word if the group will be in Toronto for OverDrive this Wednesday.

OOC: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I love seeing all the recent ICing going on! Keep it up!

VanHooliganX
07-05-2012, 07:44 AM

Earlier today Division 1 Champion, Pride was challenged for his title by a religious nut who claimed that he would send Pride down to the "Fiery bowls of hell". Well under 24/7 Rules anyone (Contracted and Non-Contracted individuals alike) can challenge for the belt. Pride was forced to defend the belt. Numerous reports indicate Pride had no problems in defeating the individual, some saying Pride took pleasure in his beating of the helpless man. Following the "Match" Pride's "family" arrived and the group took turns assaulting the man, passersby tried to intervene, but were no match for the group. Police arrived on the scene and all members of 7DS were arrested and are currently waiting to see a judge, as of this writing there is no word if the group will be in Toronto for OverDrive this Wednesday.

OOC: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I love seeing all the recent ICing going on! Keep it up!

Van: Hmm. I may try becoming a dual world champion soon. Once this championship is around my waist.

VanHooliganX
07-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Hardest promo to write ever.

Not cause of writers block. Just EWN crashed and I had to re-write lol

Van: Poor Mike. I almost feel sorry for him.

eyehatecena
07-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Hardest promo to write ever.

Not cause of writers block. Just EWN crashed and I had to re-write lol

Van: Poor Mike. I almost feel sorry for him.

And it was great as usual- no surprise there. You have to be the best promo writer around now. No offence to anyone

VanHooliganX
07-05-2012, 10:41 AM
And it was great as usual- no surprise there. You have to be the best promo writer around now. No offence to anyone

Ah thanks man :)

YOU MAKE ME BLUSH! :o lol

I don't think I'm the best but I'd like to think I do a decent job with Vanny-poo. Plus considering I get on well with you and others really well we work well together ;D

Van: Lord knows I am the best around though. Let's be honest here.

eyehatecena
07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Ah thanks man :)

YOU MAKE ME BLUSH! :o lol

I don't think I'm the best but I'd like to think I do a decent job with Vanny-poo. Plus considering I get on well with you and others really well we work well together ;D

Van: Lord knows I am the best around though. Let's be honest here.

Thats the big thing- you are great to work with and against(promo wise). You're just easy to work with. Plus you get along with everyone

Vandarius
07-05-2012, 11:33 AM

Darius: A 24/7 championship that actually has limits ... So I could challenge him for the title and not have to worry about being stabbed like I was in ICW?

OOC: Yes, that happened. Shit got crazy xD

eyehatecena
07-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Blankie:

*Blankie is just laying on the floor waiting for someone to pick him up*

*Hours past*

Blankie:

*Sloth walks in*

Blankie:

Sloth: I fell asleep. I looked all over for you, then had to take a nap. I am so sorry!

AirBourne
07-05-2012, 02:34 PM

Wells: Oh it's nice to see you Mike...hopefully you realize the sarcasm with the little amount of brain cells you have in that egofilled head of your's. Let's see, I'm a champion *lifts up Evolution Title*, am a number one contender for two world titles, have two successful tag teams, including being a former Grand World Tag Team Champ. And you are...nothing, something you should get used to.

AirBourne
07-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Van: I thought this day would never come but thank you. I also hope you beat Greed. *cue awkward few seconds* I still don't like you though!

Wells: Oh, I don't like you, but I at least have enough pride to admit I respect your wrestling ability. Then when we are both champions, we can find out who is the top champion in AR. But the Sins got arrested? Hmmmm, serves them right. I should get my title shot now, before Greed committs another crime and ends up in a federal jailhouse with my title.

Destruction
07-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Guys, my laptop charger just broke, and I got about 30 mins of battery left. If I'm not on much by Monday/Tuesday - that's why

Vandarius
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Wells: Oh, I don't like you, but I at least have enough pride to admit I respect your wrestling ability. Then when we are both champions, we can find out who is the top champion in AR. But the Sins got arrested? Hmmmm, serves them right. I should get my title shot now, before Greed committs another crime and ends up in a federal jailhouse with my title.

Darius: Yeah, Van has abilities, I will give him that ... But he still creeps me out.

Vandarius
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Blankie:

*Blankie is just laying on the floor waiting for someone to pick him up*

*Hours past*

Blankie:

*Sloth walks in*

Blankie:

Sloth: I fell asleep. I looked all over for you, then had to take a nap. I am so sorry!

Darius: Oh what the hell

VanHooliganX
07-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Darius: Yeah, Van has abilities, I will give him that ... But he still creeps me out.

Van: Good, good.

Vandarius
07-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Van: Good, good.

Darius: Go play with Blankie or something ... Leave the performances to the real athletes.

VanHooliganX
07-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Darius: Go play with Blankie or something ... Leave the performances to the real athletes.

Van: Said the man yet to prove himself.

Vandarius
07-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Van: Said the man yet to prove himself.

Darius: I've proven myself enough to get on one of the top brands already.

eyehatecena
07-05-2012, 10:59 PM

*Blankie has a big smile on his...oh wait he has no face- Blankie is just happy that someone may play with him*

Vandarius
07-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Darius: Its quiet ... Too Quiet.

CricketTragic
07-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Darius: Its quiet ... Too Quiet.

Israel: I am right here if you are ever in need of making a racket

VanHooliganX
07-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Israel: I am right here if you are ever in need of making a racket

Van: When in the hell did you join?

AirBourne
07-06-2012, 12:29 PM

Wells: All of these new kids just show up, yikes...

chunkkynutzzz
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Scarfo: Van is a Sucker...Get Off Your knees Already!

CricketTragic
07-06-2012, 12:32 PM

I never did really. I joined EWNCW and they said I would go on A-Rev and somehow I got told I was on TWE so here I am

AirBourne
07-06-2012, 12:32 PM

Wells: ScarFo, we already knew that...

VanHooliganX
07-06-2012, 12:34 PM

Van: I'm actually gob smacked right now. You can actually speak English! You're still spurting out crap like but it's a good start. Well done boo-boo.

AirBourne
07-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Van: I'm actually gob smacked right now. You can actually speak English! You're still spurting out crap like but it's a good start. Well done boo-boo.

Wells: That's the best you got? You've slid talent wise Van, I'm disappointed.

VanHooliganX
07-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Van: I aint slid in shit you overrated waste of steroids. Vince McMahons theme song suits your chances of ever being anything around here perfectly.

Vandarius
07-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Darius: C'mon, Wells ... Its Van, what do you expect?

VanHooliganX
07-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Darius: C'mon, Wells ... Its Van, what do you expect?

Van: Pretty desperate to get 1 over me if you're mindlessly agreeing with that thing.

Vandarius
07-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Van: Pretty desperate to get 1 over me if you're mindlessly agreeing with that thing.

Darius: That thing has a name, Van, and just because the fans choose him over you doesn't make you any better

eyehatecena
07-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Blankie:

*Mike Muir walks by, sees Blankie and wipes his feet on him then walks off*

Blankie:

*Sloth comes running in*

Sloth: What? Who? I'm gonna kill Muir

Blankie:

Sloth: Will do

chunkkynutzzz
07-06-2012, 01:15 PM

Scarfo: I Don't know why you would think I am some dumb individual. I Did my Time in jail, I read all the books of life, I've dun things calculated..its just rats like you that talk big ,then get scarfo in your face ready to beat the soul out of you..that cops come because of the fear you have just knowing scarfo is coming for your neck. Van Fails at trying to be tough..that's only the truth.

Scarfo: Van has declined and he will keep being on a spiral. Van is getting old.

Vandarius
07-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Blankie:

*Mike Muir walks by, sees Blankie and wipes his feet on him then walks off*

Blankie:

*Sloth comes running in*

Sloth: What? Who? I'm gonna kill Muir

Blankie:

Sloth: Will do

Darius: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif

VanHooliganX
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Scarfo: Van has declined and he will keep being on a spiral. Van is getting old.

Van: 21 is retirement age? I doubt being pro for 8 months is "getting old" boo-boo. Or is 21 to high for an idiot such as yourself to count too.

Vandarius
07-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Van: 21 is retirement age? I doubt being pro for 8 months is "getting old" boo-boo. Or is 21 to high for an idiot such as yourself to count too.

Darius: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/16566855/images/1318149088747.gif

That is for almost being funny, Van. Bravo.

chunkkynutzzz
07-06-2012, 08:28 PM
ScarfO

Scarfo: What! *surprised face* , What .. Your 21 Damn your just a kid ..a Kid that looks like shit..Fuck dammit. Shiet ..u look like..well Like SHIET!.. I can't get passed how much like crap you look..Welp at least it goes with your skills ,haha.

VanHooliganX
07-06-2012, 08:34 PM
ScarfO

Scarfo: What! *surprised face* , What .. Your 21 Damn your just a kid ..a Kid that looks like shit..Fuck dammit. Shiet ..u look like..well Like SHIET!.. I can't get passed how much like crap you look..Welp at least it goes with your skills ,haha.

Van: Scratch that about being good at English...

VanHooliganX
07-07-2012, 11:23 AM
ScarfO

I completely forgot I wanted to say. I dunno if anyone watches The Wire but Scarfo reminds me of Clay Davis from the serious when he says Shiet. Heres an example:

Scarfo = Clay Davis
Van = I forget his characters name but the dude who walks in.

Van:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrfCixsd2N8&list=PL7673DDD3FBA272F1&index= 15&feature=plpp_video

Vandarius
07-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Van: Scratch that about being good at English...

Darius: Dafuq did I just read

VanHooliganX
07-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Darius: Dafuq did I just read

Van: I'm sure we'll never find out.

Vandarius
07-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Van: I'm sure we'll never find out.

Darius: Probably the only thing we will ever agree on.

No_1eddiefan
07-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Darius: Probably the only thing we will ever agree on.

Kyojin: You're here too? I'm willing to give you a chance here.

*Kyojin offers Darius a handshake.*

Vandarius
07-07-2012, 11:52 AM

*Darius looks down at Kyojin's hand*

Darius: Don't fuck me over.

*He shakes Kyojin's hand*

Destruction
07-07-2012, 12:01 PM

Luke: Oh shit. I might go somewhere else

No_1eddiefan
07-07-2012, 12:05 PM
*Darius looks down at Kyojin's hand*

Darius: Don't fuck me over.

*He shakes Kyojin's hand*

Kyojin: Here, I'm only interested in one thing- taking Novikov's TWE BurnOut World Championship. I don't care how long it takes me, I'm going to beat him for that title. What brand you on?

Kyojin: I have no idea who you are. Whether or not that's a good thing, I'll allow you to decide that.

Vandarius
07-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Kyojin: Here, I'm only interested in one thing- taking Novikov's TWE BurnOut World Championship. I don't care how long it takes me, I'm going to beat him for that title. What brand you on?

Kyojin: I have no idea who you are. Whether or not that's a good thing, I'll allow you to decide that.

Darius: Overdrive. I'm on Overdrive.

No_1eddiefan
07-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Darius: Overdrive. I'm on Overdrive.

Kyojin: You ever need any help kicking Sin's ass, let me know. I'll be glad to help out.

VanHooliganX
07-07-2012, 12:11 PM

Van: Please do.

Vandarius
07-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Kyojin: You ever need any help kicking Sin's ass, let me know. I'll be glad to help out.

Darius: I'll keep that in mind ... Thank you.

chunkkynutzzz
07-07-2012, 01:43 PM
IC as Scarfo: Does Everyone Feel Welcomed in my House?

VanHooliganX
07-07-2012, 02:16 PM
IC as Scarfo: Does Everyone Feel Welcomed in my House?

Van: www.hahgay.com

Destruction
07-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Van: Please do my girlfriend. I cannot satisfy here

Luke: Will do broski

Destruction
07-07-2012, 02:25 PM

Luke: I think it's a bad thing. Prove yourself K, and you will have my respect

VanHooliganX
07-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Luke: Will do broski

Van: Said the virgin.

Destruction
07-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Van: Said the virgin.

Luke: Since when am I a virgin? There's a video of me and a bird on the internet if you need proof.

VanHooliganX
07-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Luke: Since when am I a virgin? There's a video of me and a bird on the internet if you need proof.

Van: Most people who do those type of responses are people who cannot either back up what they're saying or virgins. I'm unsure which you are in all honesty. Probably both.

No_1eddiefan
07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Luke: I think it's a bad thing. Prove yourself K, and you will have my respect

Kyojin: Will all due respect, why do I need to prove myself to you?

Vandarius
07-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Kyojin: Will all due respect, why do I need to prove myself to you?

Darius: By the sound of his cockiness ... You don't need to.

Destruction
07-07-2012, 04:46 PM

Luke: He does. No one is better than me, until they beat me

VanHooliganX
07-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Luke: He does. No one is better than me, until they beat me

Van: Quick question. Have you legitimately won a singles match before?

No_1eddiefan
07-07-2012, 04:48 PM

Kyojin: The thing is, I've genuinely never even heard of him. I don't even know his second name.

Vandarius
07-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Van: Quick question. Have you legitimately won a singles match before?

Darius: I'd like to know this too, actually.

Shaz11
07-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Shaz: Just shut the hell up Luke!

chunkkynutzzz
07-08-2012, 10:24 AM
IC as ScarFo: I'm Callin You Out Van ,you No Good, Low Down Dirty Shame and your gay. Just admit the Fact that your scared, your scared to be in The Big House With Scarfo..No Worries I ain't gonna touch ya, That ain't my route.

But Hurt ya, Hurt ya bad... Tubes and In ICU wen I see You.. Van .

I'm Goin to Make work witchu!

VanHooliganX
07-08-2012, 10:32 AM
IC as ScarFo: I'm Callin You Out Van ,you No Good, Low Down Dirty Shame and your gay. Just admit the Fact that your scared, your scared to be in The Big House With Scarfo..No Worries I ain't gonna touch ya, That ain't my route.

But Hurt ya, Hurt ya bad... Tubes and In ICU wen I see You.. Van .

I'm Goin to Make work witchu!

Van: Scarfo Jones is to good, great, amazing, able to beat Van as Chicago Cubs are to even getting to the world series, yet alone winning the damn thing.

AirBourne
07-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Wells: Where is Greed? I want my title NOW!

S.E. Zero
07-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Wells: Where is Greed? I want my title NOW!

Well the show wont be up for a bit and th PPV is still a bit farther away so NOW is not an option :p

Greed: Wells, why don't you go the world a favor and sow your mouth shut? I swear you blab and blab everywhere you go and the only place its gotten you anything is in EWNCW but this is TWE the place where The Seven Deadly Sins reign supreme and will continue to do so for quite some time.

AirBourne
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Well the show wont be up for a bit and th PPV is still a bit farther away so NOW is not an option :p

Greed: Wells, why don't you go the world a favor and sow your mouth shut? I swear you blab and blab everywhere you go and the only place its gotten you anything is in EWNCW but this is TWE the place where The Seven Deadly Sins reign supreme and will continue to do so for quite some time.

OOC: Sad face. :( lol And I believe it is spelt sew. :P

Wells: And all you do is talk about the 7DS, like it's supposed to intimidate me or something, when it doesn't. When I beat you and win the title, it'll be like the domino effect, the biggest one falls, and all the others will fall too.

Destruction
07-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Kyojin: The thing is, I've genuinely never even heard of him. I don't even know his second name.

Luke: It's Turne jackass. Do you watch a company's show before you join them?

Vandarius
07-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Luke: It's Turne jackass. Do you watch a company's show before you join them?

Darius: We watch the show ... But your matches are the piss break matches.

S.E. Zero
07-08-2012, 05:31 PM
OOC: Sad face. :( lol And I believe it is spelt sew. :P

Wells: And all you do is talk about the 7DS, like it's supposed to intimidate me or something, when it doesn't. When I beat you and win the title, it'll be like the domino effect, the biggest one falls, and all the others will fall too.

Shut up you grammar Nazi :p

Greed: I like that. The Domino Effect, when you fall flat on your ass when I defeat you, the others who look to prove that they are above Sin will soon follow. Talk is cheap, Wells. You wanna talk about what you could be go to any of the other companies you whore yourself at before you come here talking shit about Sin. Sin is more than you will ever be and it is through Sin that I will defeat you and continue to make sure that The Seven Deadly Sins rule TWE with an iron fist.

Krysys
07-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Update on OverDrive: I have 2 matches finished and all promos are back (I think) so the show still looks like a go for Wednesday.

chunkkynutzzz
07-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Van: Scarfo Jones is to good, great, amazing, able to beat Van as Chicago Cubs are to even getting to the world series, yet alone winning the damn thing.

IC as Scarfo: Fuck All your stupidity Van, This is Bigger then the cubs making the world series..its bigger then any other sport and there biggest events..

Its About You Standing in my way...In The Way of Reaching the very top of TWE...I Want Championships and I will do it by Making an Example out of You Hooligan x.

VanHooliganX
07-08-2012, 06:47 PM
IC as Scarfo: Fuck All your stupidity Van, This is Bigger then the cubs making the world series..its bigger then any other sport and there biggest events..

Its About You Standing in my way...In The Way of Reaching the very top of TWE...I Want Championships and I will do it by Making an Example out of You Hooligan x.

Van: You won't do shit and you can't do shit. I will win my second title here very soon and leave you wishing you'd of picked someone else.

Krysys
07-08-2012, 06:48 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1415-forever-alone-happy.png

chunkkynutzzz
07-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Van: You won't do shit and you can't do shit. I will win my second title here very soon and leave you wishing you'd of picked someone else.

IC as Scarfo: I Invite Your Threat. Your Second Title Win? Not at all ,scarfo is gon make sure every post has a drip of your blood. Scarfo is gon make sure every inch of that white Mat gets some red on it...Van drain'd out I can do... What u can't do is eva stop me..U Can't Stop Me From My Goal..Which isn't fighting u..is Goin Thru u ,Then onto my First Gold in This Promotion.
Van I'm Not in Any mood, Firsthand you will know this,and second punch you will know this, and slams you will know this and by the next move..you won't remember... ima make sure Brain dead Van becomes a reality!!!!

eyehatecena
07-08-2012, 10:50 PM

Greed: I like that. The Domino Effect, when you fall flat on your ass when I defeat you, the others who look to prove that they are above Sin will soon follow. Talk is cheap, Wells. You wanna talk about what you could be go to any of the other companies you whore yourself at before you come here talking shit about Sin. Sin is more than you will ever be and it is through Sin that I will defeat you and continue to make sure that The Seven Deadly Sins rule TWE with an iron fist.

Blankie:

Sloth: Well said my brother Greed and Blankie

eyehatecena
07-08-2012, 10:52 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1415-forever-alone-happy.png
Holyshit, what happened to your hands?

S.E. Zero
07-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Blankie:

Sloth: Well said my brother Greed and Blankie

Greed: How you doing Blankie?

Blankie:

Greed: He did what? Really....

Blankie:

Greed: We must do this again sometime.

-

Wow....that was....weird lol

CricketTragic
07-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Greed: How you doing Blankie?

Blankie:

Greed: He did what? Really....

Blankie:

Greed: We must do this again sometime.

-

Wow....that was....weird lol

Sorry I am lost? Is Blankie an actual Blanket?

S.E. Zero
07-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Sorry I am lost? Is Blankie an actual Blanket?

Yes, it is an actual with whom Sloth and some of us other Sins interact in a weird way.

VanHooliganX
07-09-2012, 12:26 AM
IC as Scarfo: I Invite Your Threat. Your Second Title Win? Not at all ,scarfo is gon make sure every post has a drip of your blood. Scarfo is gon make sure every inch of that white Mat gets some red on it...Van drain'd out I can do... What u can't do is eva stop me..U Can't Stop Me From My Goal..Which isn't fighting u..is Goin Thru u ,Then onto my First Gold in This Promotion.
Van I'm Not in Any mood, Firsthand you will know this,and second punch you will know this, and slams you will know this and by the next move..you won't remember... ima make sure Brain dead Van becomes a reality!!!!

Van: Enjoy your new and improved theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfjB4Ng4YX4&feature=related

CM Rock-Austin
07-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Dj: Damn it I lost but soon I will win!

Kinda forgot I was in here because of the name change lol, now to start IC in here more :D.

eyehatecena
07-09-2012, 07:42 AM
blankie is sloths oldest friend and yes he is a blanket. Sloth and him go everywhere together and will both do anything for their brothers and sisters in sin. Blankie also likes to be used as a towel by both Lust and Envy

chunkkynutzzz
07-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Van: Enjoy your new and improved theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfjB4Ng4YX4&feature=related

IC as Scarfo: Van Fears ScarFo, There is Nuthin Else to It.
Van Hooligan X is Afraid Of SCARFO JONEZ.
There Will Be No Avoiding Scarfo!

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 10:05 AM

Shaz: And you fear me Scarfo!

OOC: Dunno why, but I love that Scarfo name! Lol.

VanHooliganX
07-09-2012, 10:18 AM

Van: Fear is but a state of the mind. I'm above petty things like that. Unlike you Mr. Smoke-Weed-Everyday

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Shaz: I take it that all of the TWE lowlifes have gone back in their closets?

VanHooliganX
07-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Shaz: I take it that all of the TWE lowlifes have gone back in their closets?

Van: Points for originality but you lose marks in presentation boo-boo. D+. Needs work.

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Van: Points for originality but you lose marks in presentation boo-boo. D+. Needs work.

Shaz: Was that supposed to be an insult? I think you need to try and grow up Van. We're not in school anymore.

VanHooliganX
07-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Shaz: Was that supposed to be an insult? I think you need to try and grow up Van. We're not in school anymore.

Van: Constructive Criticism boo-boo. Next time you need advice to sound intimidating or at elast a threat. It'll cost you.

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Van: Constructive Criticism boo-boo. Next time you need advice to sound intimidating or at elast a threat. It'll cost you.

Shaz: Oh please Van. I don't know why you even bother! All your trash talking is gonna lead me to kick your ass to hospital!

VanHooliganX
07-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Shaz: Oh please Van. I don't know why you even bother! All your trash talking is gonna lead me to kick your ass to hospital!

Van: Ah, much better. You should've done that threat in the first place. Just remember not to go to over board with stuff that'll never happen.

AirBourne
07-09-2012, 02:07 PM

OOC: I am a bit of a Grammar Nazi. :P

Wells: It's sad, to see you to continue talking about Sin, a group, as your crutch. But you can't talk about yourself at all, because you need all of them as back-up because you are scared. You are scared to fight a fair fight. Because you know, I will beat you. So you have Sin to be there to help you. Pathetic. Face me without Sin, and that title, will be gone from your waist, and on mine.

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Van: Ah, much better. You should've done that threat in the first place. Just remember not to go to over board with stuff that'll never happen.

Shaz: No Van. You should be scared of me. Just watch. Man ain't going overboard with nothing. I'm just chatting the truth. You can underestimate me all you want, but I'll be the opposite of what you think I am.

VanHooliganX
07-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Shaz: No Van. You should be scared of me. Just watch. Man ain't going overboard with nothing. I'm just chatting the truth. You can underestimate me all you want, but I'll be the opposite of what you think I am.

Van: What the hell is with the low carders saying "Be scared"? I've seen Chess moves be scarier then these deadweights.

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Van: What the hell is with the low carders saying "Be scared"? I've seen Chess moves be scarier then these deadweights.

Shaz: I'm warning you Van. Don't get on the wrong side of me.

VanHooliganX
07-09-2012, 02:22 PM

Van: Eep...

Destruction
07-09-2012, 02:42 PM

Luke: What are you going to do Shaz. I think Van will make you Shiz your Shorz?

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Luke: What are you going to do Shaz. I think Van will make you Shiz your Shorz?

Shaz: Oh look! The jobber is here!

Krysys
07-09-2012, 03:06 PM
I love the written concept but hate when a match involves more than 2 wrestlers lol

Krysys
07-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Random TWE Fact of The Day: Luke Turne is the first and currently only individual to beat Project XIX

S.E. Zero
07-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Random TWE Fact of The Day: Luke Turne is the first and currently only individual to beat Project XIX

Hmmm......wonder what the next fact will be.

eyehatecena
07-09-2012, 10:36 PM
I love the written concept but hate when a match involves more than 2 wrestlers lol

I know what you mean. When I write a tag match I'm always double checking who I have in the ring. It really sucks when I have two of my Mexican wrestlers in EWA(Paco and Taco Torres) because stupid me gave them names that are too familar.

eyehatecena
07-09-2012, 10:43 PM

Wells: It's sad, to see you to continue talking about Sin, a group, as your crutch. But you can't talk about yourself at all, because you need all of them as back-up because you are scared. You are scared to fight a fair fight. Because you know, I will beat you. So you have Sin to be there to help you. Pathetic. Face me without Sin, and that title, will be gone from your waist, and on mine.

I just realized- with Steve, Broc, Sully and Pau gone I am the only member of the EWN Grammar Nazi group :(

CM Rock-Austin
07-10-2012, 12:36 AM
*Cameras show DJ in his dressing room getting a massage from his girlfriend Rosita*
DJ: Remember babe get my lower back, that's is where the stress is at.
Rosita: Alright bae I know
DJ: Good, because I need to win my next match
Rosita: Don't worry papi, you will! You are a great wrestler!
DJ: You don't think I know that *laughs*, I just have to prove it to everyone else!
Rosita: And you will soon!
DJ: Your damn right baby, soon everyone here will know how great I am!
*cameras fade to black*

S.E. Zero
07-10-2012, 12:54 AM

Greed: I'm sorry but did I need them to win the gold? I did that on my own by beating Van Hooligan X. Did I need them to defeat you in the ring not 2 weeks ago? No, you fell to me and only me. I can do fine on my own Wells, that's why I do not need to boast about what I can do solo because I can and have gotten the job done on my own.

There are some of us who serve a higher calling, if you will. My calling is Sin. Sin that fuels a group. A group that alone are great but together are unstoppable. So unstoppable that we took out all the champions in rapid succession to stand as the holders of all the gold in Overdrive and have proven that Sin is the key to our ever lasting success here in TWE. You know nothing of this and are likely to never understand that through Sin we ceased to be average, we stopped being normal, we became something more and let our true nature show that the malice of this far outweighs any good that comes of it and it makes Sin a never ending source of power that we use to our fullest advantage.

Give it up Wells, you may think you are better than Sin but you are not, you are no better than me, I have proved that once and believe me, I will have no problem proving it once again and knocking you down a few feet underground to do so.

Krysys
07-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Greed: I'm sorry but did I need them to win the gold? I did that on my own by beating Van Hooligan X. Did I need them to defeat you in the ring not 2 weeks ago? No, you fell to me and only me. I can do fine on my own Wells, that's why I do not need to boast about what I can do solo because I can and have gotten the job done on my own.

There are some of us who serve a higher calling, if you will. My calling is Sin. Sin that fuels a group. A group that alone are great but together are unstoppable. So unstoppable that we took out all the champions in rapid succession to stand as the holders of all the gold in Overdrive and have proven that Sin is the key to our ever lasting success here in TWE. You know nothing of this and are likely to never understand that through Sin we ceased to be average, we stopped being normal, we became something more and let our true nature show that the malice of this far outweighs any good that comes of it and it makes Sin a never ending source of power that we use to our fullest advantage.

Give it up Wells, you may think you are better than Sin but you are not, you are no better than me, I have proved that once and believe me, I will have no problem proving it once again and knocking you down a few feet underground to do so.

Wrath: You need not explain yourself to this simple minded foul. You have proven time and time again that you are more than capable to handle yourself alone. If Wells cannot see that, than he is either blind or ignotant.

Which ever it is, one thing is clear, your victory at Blood Spilled..

S.E. Zero
07-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Wrath: You need not explain yourself to this simple minded foul. You have proven time and time again that you are more than capable to handle yourself alone. If Wells cannot see that, than he is either blind or ignotant.

Which ever it is, one thing is clear, your victory at Blood Spilled..

Greed: Oh there will be Blood Spilled....Wells' blood when I'm through with him.

chunkkynutzzz
07-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Scarfo jonez: wat up shaz , juz on a sidenote ..this is the time where we both beat the shit outta dat hooligan x and makem a broken down van..

I know I will solo , but it would be fun to take turns havin him pleadin.. he thinks he's tough and got. A lot of lip ..but he ain't bout shit

Shaz11
07-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Scarfo jonez: wat up shaz , juz on a sidenote ..this is the time where we both beat the shit outta dat hooligan x and makem a broken down van..

I know I will solo , but it would be fun to take turns havin him pleadin.. he thinks he's tough and got. A lot of lip ..but he ain't bout shit

Shaz: I agree Scarfo. We need to knock some sense into the freak.

VanHooliganX
07-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Shaz: I agree Scarfo. We need to knock some sense into the freak.

Van: Now you have to team up to try and take me down? Hmm, thought you guys could do it on your own? :rolleyes:

Shaz11
07-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Van: Now you have to team up to try and take me down? Hmm, thought you guys could do it on your own? :rolleyes:

Shaz: No Van, we don't have to team up. But like I said, we need to knock some sense into you. But as you did say that, I'll do it myself. Just cause you're wussing out on a double attack.

chunkkynutzzz
07-10-2012, 10:35 AM

IC as Scarfo: Your a True Idiot, I Specifically said .. it would be for Fun..Just to See you Hurt.

Now On My Own, off my Presense alone, You Fear Me.
You Talk tough to cover up your Fears, But Scarfo Knows..

Shaz and I are cut for this.. Your Just an Entertainer/comedian in this joint.

Vandarius
07-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Darius: I just can't escape Shaz's idiocy ... Well, at least he is badgering you Van, and not me.

Shaz11
07-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Darius: I just can't escape Shaz's idiocy ... Well, at least he is badgering you Van, and not me.

Shaz: Oh look! The pleb has finally arrived!

Vandarius
07-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Shaz: Oh look! The pleb has finally arrived!

Darius: The ... pleb? The hell is a pleb?

Shaz11
07-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Darius: The ... pleb? The hell is a pleb?

Shaz: Wow! Your stupidity amazes me.

Krysys
07-10-2012, 09:17 PM
I have one match left to do and than the show will be done. The show is a bit small TBH, but it is really good. I guarantee you that the first OverDrive will be shocking and extremely controversial!

S.E. Zero
07-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I have one match left to do and than the show will be done. The show is a bit small TBH, but it is really good. I guarantee you that the first OverDrive will be shocking and extremely controversial!

Awesome news

eyehatecena
07-10-2012, 10:08 PM
*Blankie is grinning- well the best he can because he is a blanket*

VanHooliganX
07-10-2012, 10:22 PM

Van: Hey Blankie. Do you know Towely from South Park?

eyehatecena
07-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Van: Hey Blankie. Do you know Towely from South Park?

Blankie:

Sloth: He said yes, now leave before I beat the shit out of you for talking to Blankie

Shaz11
07-11-2012, 01:41 AM

Shaz: Wagone Blankie. What's up with you today? Looking batty as usual.

*Shaz sarcastically laughs*

I can't hear you, what did you say? Oh wait, you're a blanket ain't ya. You don't talk. Batty Blankie.

Shaz11
07-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Blankie:

Sloth: He said yes, now leave before I beat the shit out of you for talking to Blankie

Shaz: So I take it you're gonna "beat the shit out of me" now then?

eyehatecena
07-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Shaz: So I take it you're gonna "beat the shit out of me" now then?

Blankie:

Sloth: I know you don't like him either Blankie. And to answer you Shaz- Hell yeah. You not only have Blankie and I to contend with but each and ever brother and sister in Sin

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 06:36 AM
Blankie:

Van: Oh yeah sure. The lazy moron of the group. Totally.

chunkkynutzzz
07-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Wats the latest on TWE OVERDRIVE

Shaz11
07-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Blankie:

Sloth: I know you don't like him either Blankie. And to answer you Shaz- Hell yeah. You not only have Blankie and I to contend with but each and ever brother and sister in Sin

Shaz: Tell your blanket that I told it to fuck off. That will cheer it up! Dickhead.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Shaz: Tell your blanket that I told it to fuck off. That will cheer it up! Dickhead.

Darius: Hey, hey, hey .... Blankie could kick your ass!

*The crowd pops loudly*

Darius: And they agree.

S.E. Zero
07-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Wats the latest on TWE OVERDRIVE

Should be up once Krysys is finished and I believe he only had one match to do and that was nearly done last time I spoke with him so it should be done maybe or tomorrow at least.

Krysys
07-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Ok, just got up.. OverDrive will be posted in about 2 hours, have some last minute details that need to be added

Krysys
07-11-2012, 03:54 PM
OverDrive is up! A bit smaller than I had hoped, but I am pleased overall with it.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 03:58 PM
OverDrive is up! A bit smaller than I had hoped, but I am pleased overall with it.

Excellent show man!! Very well done, an awesome debut for a new show!!

Annnd it looks like I'll need a new signature for my posts! ;D

Krysys
07-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Excellent show man!! Very well done, an awesome debut for a new show!!

Annnd it looks like I'll need a new signature for my posts! ;D

I promised a controversial end to OverDrive and I think I delivered on that end! Lol. Now begs the question, who is the true Division 1 Champion?

No_1eddiefan
07-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Great show Krysys!

Can't wait for BurnOut too!

The finish was brilliant.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 04:03 PM
I promised a controversial end to OverDrive and I think I delivered on that end! Lol. Now begs the question, who is the true Division 1 Champion?

*cough* Darius *Cough*

;p But no, that was very controversial and quite honestly, didn't see it coming! Loved it man

Krysys
07-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Great show Krysys!

Can't wait for BurnOut too!

The finish was brilliant.

Appreciate that man! I ended up changing it about a million times, but I thought that ending was definitely one that people will be talking about for awhile. As for BurnOut, that is all on HolyJose.

Krysys
07-11-2012, 04:04 PM
*cough* Darius *Cough*

;p But no, that was very controversial and quite honestly, didn't see it coming! Loved it man

It was a last minute change honestly. It sort of came to me and I was like "YES! I HAVE TO DO THIS!!" lol

Destruction
07-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Great show K! Awesome

CM Rock-Austin
07-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Awesome job Krysys! Great show.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 05:14 PM
It was a last minute change honestly. It sort of came to me and I was like "YES! I HAVE TO DO THIS!!" lol

Well it was epic!

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Very good show Krysys! *applauds*

Van: Muir was the the first victim to fall! Who wants to be next?

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Very good show Krysys! *applauds*

Van: Muir was the the first victim to fall! Who wants to be next?

*Darius slaps his new Division 1 Championship with the palm of his hand*

Darius: Hey Van, look what I've got. So what was that about me proving myself?

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 07:07 PM
*Darius slaps his new Division 1 Championship with the palm of his hand*

Darius: Hey Van, look what I've got. So what was that about me proving myself?

Van: Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the TWE 24/7 title?

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Van: Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the TWE 24/7 title?

Darius: Correct me if I'M wrong ... But isn't a championship a championship? Since when does the 24/7 rule matter? It would actually make the title more prestigious, because the champion has to be prepared to fight every second of his life! And Van ... I am prepared. It will be a long time before I lose this title.

*Darius raises the title above his head high*

Darius: Its time the fans know what a true champion is! A champion that fights for them!

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Darius: Correct me if I'M wrong ... But isn't a championship a championship? Since when does the 24/7 rule matter? It would actually make the title more prestigious, because the champion has to be prepared to fight every second of his life! And Van ... I am prepared. It will be a long time before I lose this title.

*Darius raises the title above his head high*

Darius: Its time the fans know what a true champion is! A champion that fights for them!

Van: Okay D-von Dudley calm it down. Win a non-24/7 title and then we'll re-discuss this convo. Well, that or you could win this title 5 more times. :rolleyes:

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Van: Okay D-von Dudley calm it down. Win a non-24/7 title and then we'll re-discuss this convo. Well, that or you could win this title 5 more times. :rolleyes:

Darius: You really are one arrogant son of a bitch, aren't you? This championship is just the first step of my whole TWE career! I debuted on TWE ... and then the show ended with the title high above my head! What do you say to that?

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Darius: You really are one arrogant son of a bitch, aren't you? This championship is just the first step of my whole TWE career! I debuted on TWE ... and then the show ended with the title high above my head! What do you say to that?

Van: I won the world championship on the first show here. It's not bad but...not amazing.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Van: I won the world championship on the first show here. It's not bad but...not amazing.

Darius: But Vanessa ... I mean Van ... How could a rookie like me win a championship already? Hmm ... Oh that's right, I'm no rookie anymore, and soon enough you'll respect my abilities ... Especially when I am gunning for the world championship.

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Darius: But Vanessa ... I mean Van ... How could a rookie like me win a championship already? Hmm ... Oh that's right, I'm no rookie anymore, and soon enough you'll respect my abilities ... Especially when I am gunning for the world championship.

Van: But wannabe Vanessa...I mean wannabe Van....You're still pretty green. You won't accomplish what I've done in 2/3 of a year. Although you probably will in your whole career.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Van: But wannabe Vanessa...I mean wannabe Van....You're still pretty green. You won't accomplish what I've done in 2/3 of a year. Although you probably will in your whole career.

Darius: We will see about that, Van. We will see ... Do me a favor, don't spit shine the title, don't need your herpes germs all over my soon to be gold.

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Darius: We will see about that, Van. We will see ... Do me a favor, don't spit shine the title, don't need your herpes germs all over my soon to be gold.

Van: Best you'll ever get is #1 contender for most titles boo-boo. I'd say that would be your gimmick for world titles but that's Ryan Wells'

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Van: Best you'll ever get is #1 contender for most titles boo-boo. I'd say that would be your gimmick for world titles but that's Ryan Wells'

Darius: I'm going to wash away your grubby fingerprints from that title with your tears once I take it from you.

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Darius: I'm going to wash away your grubby fingerprints from that title with your tears once I take it from you.

Van: Join the ever growing list of people who say that to me regularly and never will. Muir for example :)

Krysys
07-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Breaking News!!!

Marik has stated that a ruling will be made regarding the Division 1 Championship, However at this time the title has been taken from Van Darius and will be held by the company until a decision has been made. He has stated that Van Darius will get an answer regarding whether or not his win is valid. Marik has said that Il Cattivo, Rob Turne and Ryan Wells will NOT face any consequences regarding their so called assault of the members of Sin.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Breaking News!!!

Marik has stated that a ruling will be made regarding the Division 1 Championship, However at this time the title has been taken from Van Darius and will be held by the company until a decision has been made. He has stated that Van Darius will get an answer regarding whether or not his win is valid. Marik has said that Il Cattivo, Rob Turne and Ryan Wells will NOT face any consequences regarding their so called assault of the members of Sin.

*Darius looks down at his Division 1 Championship then hands it over*

Darius: Understandable ... I wouldn't want to hear them bitch about losing their title all week either

Krysys
07-11-2012, 09:06 PM

Darius: Understandable ... I wouldn't want to hear them bitch about losing their title all week either

OOC: To be fair, there was no official Ref and no bell rang either.. Lol

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 09:25 PM

Van: I would laugh at you. But even I think that's unfair. Tell you what Darius. Win that title again and I'll acknowledge you're 1 of the better beginners of mid-2012 class.

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 09:26 PM

Van: *he then chuckles a little bit* I tried man :(

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 09:36 PM
OOC: To be fair, there was no official Ref and no bell rang either.. Lol

OOC: I know, hes going along with it being the face he is xD

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Van: I would laugh at you. But even I think that's unfair. Tell you what Darius. Win that title again and I'll acknowledge you're 1 of the better beginners of mid-2012 class.

Darius: Thanks .... I think? And don't worry, it'll be around my waist again soon.

eyehatecena
07-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Breaking News!!!

*Sloth is seen sitting in a corner with ashes in his hand*

Sloth: Don't worry Blankie, I will avenge your demise. I will slowly rip Roberto for limb to limb and places him on a stake for everyone to see for no one- I mean no one hurts my Blankie and gets away with it. NO ONE! As for as your brother, he will pay for hurting Lust and Envy. Men should never hurt women- NEVER! As for Wells and Rob- your beatings are coming too. You will soon bow down to Sin. Van Daruis, you're next on our list

eyehatecena
07-11-2012, 10:04 PM
I forgot to add, great show Krysys- I think the best so far.

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 10:11 PM

Sloth: Don't worry Blankie, I will avenge your demise. I will slowly rip Roberto for limb to limb and places him on a stake for everyone to see for no one- I mean no one hurts my Blankie and gets away with it. NO ONE! As for as your brother, he will pay for hurting Lust and Envy. Men should never hurt women- NEVER! As for Wells and Rob- your beatings are coming too. You will soon bow down to Sin. Van Daruis, you're next on our list

Van: What's that Napkiny?

Napkiny:

Van: Why yes. You did last longer then that pointless blanket. Without even trying.

Vandarius
07-11-2012, 10:26 PM

Darius: Bring it. I won the title once, I'll win it again ... And if you guys fuck with Wells or any of them again ... You'll all feel my wrath

eyehatecena
07-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Van: What's that Napkiny?

Napkiny:

Van: Why yes. You did last longer then that pointless blanket. Without even trying.

Sloth: You both best stop mocking Blankie!

VanHooliganX
07-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Sloth: You both best stop mocking Blankie!

Van: Whats that lampy?

Lampy:

Van: I dunno if Sloth will ever see the light of how loads of objects lasted longer then that overgrown towel. Hey Sloth...Do ya get it? Cause it's a lamp... ;D

CM Rock-Austin
07-12-2012, 02:07 AM

DJ: Really!? What are you!? Linus from Charlie Brown, god damn man your a grown ass man that was talking to a fucking blanket! That does not look good at all if you are ever trying to find a women in your life.*Him and Rosita both laugh*

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-12-2012, 09:52 AM
"The Prospect" Jay Cracko: Jesus Christ, there are some real weirdos around this place. I can't wait to get out of here a start my baseball career.

Destruction
07-12-2012, 10:21 AM
"The Prospect" Jay Cracko: Jesus Christ, there are some real weirdos around this place. I can't wait to get out of here a start my baseball career.

Luke: Huh, new boy here. When your baseball career fails, fancy a shot at a championship. Give me 3-4 months, and you can have a shot

Rob: Shut up Luke. Darius should be Division 1 champ, and everyone knows it. There's only a matter of time, till both of us are champs

Vandarius
07-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Luke: Huh, new boy here. When your baseball career fails, fancy a shot at a championship. Give me 3-4 months, and you can have a shot

Rob: Shut up Luke. Darius should be Division 1 champ, and everyone knows it. There's only a matter of time, till both of us are champs

Darius: The title will be mine again soon, Rob ... They've just got to give them good reasons as to why I am champ. I won the title fair and square.

eyehatecena
07-12-2012, 12:42 PM
DJ: Really!? What are you!? Linus from Charlie Brown, god damn man your a grown ass man that was talking to a fucking blanket! That does not look good at all if you are ever trying to find a women in your life.*Him and Rosita both laugh*

*Sloth is seen sitting with both Lust and Envy who are both consoling him as he lost his friend Blankie*

Sloth: Blankie was more than a blanket!

VanHooliganX
07-12-2012, 12:44 PM
*Sloth is seen sitting with both Lust and Envy who are both consoling him as he lost his friend Blankie*

Van: Yeah! He was the Sins' smartest member. Now they're brainless.

Krysys
07-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Van: Yeah! He was the Sins' smartest member. Now they're brainless.

Wrath: *Pushes Van against the wall holding a pip to his neck* Do you really wanna continue running your damn mouth boy?

eyehatecena
07-12-2012, 12:55 PM
*Sloth snaps out of his depression and picks up both Lust and Envy- carrying them with him as he walks up besides Wrath. Once there he lets both women down*

Sloth: Best watch what you say motherfucker! Nobody fucks with Sin without paying the price

chunkkynutzzz
07-12-2012, 02:17 PM
IC as Scarfo: ...I'm just goin to be HurtFul! #criminalminded

Ooc: Krys da show is awesome, nd I like how u did capture scarfo .. his talk..lol I ain't got nuthin..lol

Vandarius
07-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Wrath: *Pushes Van against the wall holding a pip to his neck* Do you really wanna continue running your damn mouth boy?

*Darius stands back and laughs*

Darius: Oh come on now, if you're so tough, Wrath, don't use a weapon.

Krysys
07-12-2012, 02:33 PM

Wrath: *Turns around* I understand you are a newbie so you may not fully understand what it is we are capable of, but I suggest you ask Jason Solomon.. Oh wait you can't, they were never able to find his body *Grins* stay the hell out of Sin's way.

Krysys
07-12-2012, 02:34 PM
IC as Scarfo: ...I'm just goin to be HurtFul! #criminalminded

Ooc: Krys da show is awesome, nd I like how u did capture scarfo .. his talk..lol I ain't got nuthin..lol

Chunkky.... I have no idea what you said... o.O

CM Rock-Austin
07-12-2012, 02:35 PM

*DJ looks at Rosita with a confused look then gasps* DJ: Don't tell me he had magical powers!!? *both laugh harder*

Vegas
07-12-2012, 02:36 PM

*From out of no where Pride attacks Darius with a bat, striking him across the back repeatedly*

Pride: NEVER AGAIN! NEVER EVER AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?!! *kicks him in the gut four times before walking away, leaving him lying on the ground*

Krysys
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM
*From out of no where Pride attacks Darius with a bat, striking him across the back repeatedly*

Pride: NEVER AGAIN! NEVER EVER AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?!! *kicks him in the gut four times before walking away, leaving him lying on the ground*

Wrath: And they call me Wrath...

Vandarius
07-12-2012, 02:43 PM

*Darius rolls onto his side, clutching his sides and coughs hard, spitting out blood, then smiles with a bloody mouth*

Darius: Someones pissed that I beat them for the title.

*Darius winces and struggles to stand but falls to one knee*

Krysys
07-12-2012, 02:45 PM
*Darius rolls onto his side, clutching his sides and coughs hard, spitting out blood, then smiles with a bloody mouth*

Darius: Someones pissed that I beat them for the title.

*Darius winces and struggles to stand but falls to one knee*

*Wrath hits him with the pipe*

Wrath: You didn't beat him! Nobody beats SIN!!!

OOC: Technically you didn't "Beat" Pride as no match actually happened

Vandarius
07-12-2012, 02:55 PM
*Wrath hits him with the pipe*

Wrath: You didn't beat him! Nobody beats SIN!!!

OOC: Technically you didn't "Beat" Pride as no match actually happened

OOC: Shhh part of the character xD I'm well aware, its more of a piss off than anything ;P

Darius: *Darius rolls onto his stomach slamming his fist into the ground*

Well I pinned ... *Darius coughs again and heaves* ... I PINNED HIS ASS!

VanHooliganX
07-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Van: http://i.imgur.com/I6GSf.gif

Krysys
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Van: http://i.imgur.com/I6GSf.gif

OOC: That never gets old..

Vegas
07-12-2012, 03:55 PM
*Pride is backstage when he walks past a random guy talking about Darius beating him*

Pride: WHAT DID YOU SAY!

Guy: Uhhh what!

Pride: HE DID NOT BEAT ME! HE NEVER BEAT ME!

Guy: Well he did get a one two three on you so...

*Pride slams his head against the wall throws him to the floor and locks in the Pride-Lock. The Guy starts screaming as he taps repeatedly but Pride won't let go*

Pride: NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER! HE WILL NEVER BEAT ME! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!

Guy: OH GOD MY ARM! HELP! MAKE HIM STOP!!

*Security rushes over and pulls Pride off as a medic checks on the guy*

Medic: You broke his left collar bone and dislocated his right shoulder!

Pride: That's all? Well next time he will shut his mouth! AND HE DIDN'T BEAT ME

*Pride grabs and busts his head through a soda machine before walking away*

Security 1: Damn he needs to relax

Medic: Ya so what he lost, big deal people lose..*Pride kicks the medic in the mouth busting him wide open*

Pride: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

*He leaves scream "Never" as the security guard calls for help*

Vandarius
07-12-2012, 04:11 PM
*Pride is backstage when he walks past a random guy talking about Darius beating him*

Pride: WHAT DID YOU SAY!

Guy: Uhhh what!

Pride: HE DID NOT BEAT ME! HE NEVER BEAT ME!

Guy: Well he did get a one two three on you so...

*Pride slams his head against the wall throws him to the floor and locks in the Pride-Lock. The Guy starts screaming as he taps repeatedly but Pride won't let go*

Pride: NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER! HE WILL NEVER BEAT ME! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!

Guy: OH GOD MY ARM! HELP! MAKE HIM STOP!!

*Security rushes over and pulls Pride off as a medic checks on the guy*

Medic: You broke his left collar bone and dislocated his right shoulder!

Pride: That's all? Well next time he will shut his mouth! AND HE DIDN'T BEAT ME

*Pride grabs and busts his head through a soda machine before walking away*

Security 1: Damn he needs to relax

Medic: Ya so what he lost, big deal people lose..*Pride kicks the medic in the mouth busting him wide open*

Pride: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

*He leaves scream "Never" as the security guard calls for help*

*Darius rushes over to the fallen man and checks on him while the guard gets back up

Darius: That's a typical Sin member ...

*Darius looks around the hallway and finds a steel chair propped up against the wall, so he takes it*

Darius: Attacking people ...

*Darius charges Pride from behind and cracks the chair over his head while running*

Darius: From behind!!

*Darius starts slamming the chair down onto Pride's back repeatedly, and then stomps Pride in the back*

Darius: Not so nice, is it?

*Darius takes off his shirt and reveals that his back and stomach are bandaged from earlier*

Darius: See what you did to me!?

*He throws the chair down to the floor, stands Pride up and hits the Shock Drop! Planting Pride head first into the chair! Security runs at Darius and pushes him off and pull him away from Darius as he yells "Tell Sin about me, you rotten puke!"*

Krysys
07-12-2012, 04:24 PM
*Darius rushes over to the fallen man and checks on him while the guard gets back up

Darius: That's a typical Sin member ...

*Darius looks around the hallway and finds a steel chair propped up against the wall, so he takes it*

Darius: Attacking people ...

*Darius charges Pride from behind and cracks the chair over his head while running*

Darius: From behind!!

*Darius starts slamming the chair down onto Pride's back repeatedly, and then stomps Pride in the back*

Darius: Not so nice, is it?

*Darius takes off his shirt and reveals that his back and stomach are bandaged from earlier*

Darius: See what you did to me!?

*He throws the chair down to the floor, stands Pride up and hits the Shock Drop! Planting Pride head first into the chair! Security runs at Darius and pushes him off and pull him away from Darius as he yells "Tell Sin about me, you rotten puke!"*

*Darius backs up into Wrath*

Wrath: Oh, we know about you...

*With Wrath is Greed Sloth and Gluttony. Wrath wraps his hand around Darius throat and slams him into the wall*

Wrath: You are the little worm who stuck his head into the business of SIN. Now that you are on our radar *Grins* well you can ask Van Hooligan or HolyJose what happens to those who get in SINS way. There is a reason SIN is the most destructive, intimidating, dangerous force in TWE! I will give you 5 seconds to flee...

*He lets Darius go who slowly back away, Wrath snaps his fingers and Darius is low blowed by Lust. Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, and Greed stomp on Darius repeatedly. Sloth and Gluttony lift Darius up and send him into Wrath's who again wraps his hand around Darius' throat. Wrath lifts him up and plants him on the concrete with a Chokeslam*

Wrath: Lust, Envy. Help your brother.. We are leaving now

*Lust and Envy help Pride to his feet, Pride looks annoyed at needing help to get up*

Wrath: put your Pride on hold brother, we have things to discuss..

*The group gets into their car and leave the area*

Vandarius
07-12-2012, 05:00 PM
*Darius backs up into Wrath*

Wrath: Oh, we know about you...

*With Wrath is Greed Sloth and Gluttony. Wrath wraps his hand around Darius throat and slams him into the wall*

Wrath: You are the little worm who stuck his head into the business of SIN. Now that you are on our radar *Grins* well you can ask Van Hooligan or HolyJose what happens to those who get in SINS way. There is a reason SIN is the most destructive, intimidating, dangerous force in TWE! I will give you 5 seconds to flee...

*He lets Darius go who slowly back away, Wrath snaps his fingers and Darius is low blowed by Lust. Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, and Greed stomp on Darius repeatedly. Sloth and Gluttony lift Darius up and send him into Wrath's who again wraps his hand around Darius' throat. Wrath lifts him up and plants him on the concrete with a Chokeslam*

Wrath: Lust, Envy. Help your brother.. We are leaving now

*Lust and Envy help Pride to his feet, Pride looks annoyed at needing help to get up*

Wrath: put your Pride on hold brother, we have things to discuss..

*The group gets into their car and leave the area*

OOC: This will be an interesting feud, that's for damn sure :P

*Darius holds the back of his head as it bleeds from the massive chokeslam. Medics and security are checking on him and tending to the wound*

Medic: Darius can you mo- ...

Darius: Yes, I can move my damned fingers. I think he gave me a concussion, and may have broken my ribs now since they were bruised earlier.

Security Guard: We need to do something about those guys ... They're nuts.

Darius: If anyone does anything about it ...

*He struggles to get to his feet, letting the medic and guard help him up a bit, the crowd can be heard cheering in the background*

Darius: It will be me.

*Darius holds him self up on the medic and guard as they walk him off to be checked out*

CM Rock-Austin
07-13-2012, 12:35 AM
DJ: You see what just happened bae!!? God damn that shit was cray! All I know is a change will come soon!
Rosita: Como?
DJ: How?? Right!?
Rosita: Yes babe, damn when are you going to learn spanish!?
DJ: The real question is when will you just stick to English! *laughs*
*DJ looks at rosita and smiles but suddenly get's slapped in the face....pissed off, Rosita leaves the room while DJ is rubbing his face*
DJ: It was a Joke!!

chunkkynutzzz
07-13-2012, 11:25 AM
IC as ScarFo: The HurtFul Era. TWE belongs to ScarFo!
By Bloodoath.

VanHooliganX
07-13-2012, 11:31 AM
IC as ScarFo: The HurtFul Era. TWE belongs to ScarFo!
By Bloodoath.

Van: Let's not go crazy here boo-boo.

Vandarius
07-13-2012, 11:43 AM

Darius: Crazy is what crazy does, Van.

Shaz11
07-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Darius: Crazy is what crazy does, Van.

Shaz: What's up then? Pleb!

*Shaz hits a brainbuster on Darius*

OOC: Lol, I just had to do that. I absolutely loved the ICing attacks. Lol.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-13-2012, 05:34 PM

Cracko: You know what? If am not on ESPN making millions by then, maybe I will take you up on that offer. More than likely I will be way out of this dump waaaaaaaay before I get around to kicking your ass.

Vandarius
07-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Shaz: What's up then? Pleb!

*Shaz hits a brainbuster on Darius*

OOC: Lol, I just had to do that. I absolutely loved the ICing attacks. Lol.

OOC: Gonna completely ignore the random brainbuster then xD

Darius: Oh sweet mother of god I just can't get away from the bitching.

Shaz11
07-14-2012, 06:39 AM
OOC: Gonna completely ignore the random brainbuster then xD

Darius: Oh sweet mother of god I just can't get away from the bitching.

Shaz: I can't get away from the pleb, jheeze. Do you have to follow me everywhere I go?

chunkkynutzzz
07-14-2012, 11:18 AM

IC as Scarfo: ***slaps the shit out of Van*** ..**van get teary eyes and says.....

VanHooliganX
07-14-2012, 11:44 AM
IC as Scarfo: ***slaps the shit out of Van*** ..**van get teary eyes and says.....

Van: dotdotdotdotdotdot
*scarfo then wakes up and realises he wishes he could do that*

Van: weirdo

Vandarius
07-14-2012, 11:49 AM

Darius: Man people just love you don't they Van

chunkkynutzzz
07-14-2012, 02:17 PM

IC as ScarFo: Van, I Don't Like You, I Would Never want to Like You. There For Any point in Time When we face each other, I'm Going to lock in a submission and make sure that it puts you in a casket.
Fuckin Comedian, Think your so funny speakin with your boo-boos and other dreaming. I Ain't playin witcha. I Will Hurt You and End All That is Van. Then For the Hell of it.

Your Hooligan Family will be Next. One Funeral For The X fam .*hahahahahhahaha*

Oh nd Don't Act like You Don't know what I'm talkin about, and Don't Understand what I'm sayin #play'dOut

Vandarius
07-14-2012, 04:23 PM
IC as ScarFo: Van, I Don't Like You, I Would Never want to Like You. There For Any point in Time When we face each other, I'm Going to lock in a submission and make sure that it puts you in a casket.
Fuckin Comedian, Think your so funny speakin with your boo-boos and other dreaming. I Ain't playin witcha. I Will Hurt You and End All That is Van. Then For the Hell of it.

Your Hooligan Family will be Next. One Funeral For The X fam .*hahahahahhahaha*

Oh nd Don't Act like You Don't know what I'm talkin about, and Don't Understand what I'm sayin #play'dOut

Darius: *Looks at Van*
I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually feel bad for you.

AirBourne
07-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Wells: So, where is Greed?

CM Rock-Austin
07-15-2012, 01:18 AM
DJ: Things need to change and in order for that to happen I need to be at my very best for every match I am in. I am looking to hold a title in this company soon but that is not going to happen if I keep this up. Time to put in work!
Rosita: Damn right babe!

S.E. Zero
07-15-2012, 02:00 AM
Wells: So, where is Greed?

Greed: I could ask the same of you. One good night over Sin and you disappear without a trace. Enjoy that moment, come Blood Spilled, you'll be feeling your teeth as they fall down your throat after a deliver a Superkick that will rattle your brain so badly you'll be crying for your mama to make the pain go away.

Destruction
07-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Shaz: I can't get away from the pleb, jheeze. Do you have to follow me everywhere I go?

Luke: What the fuck is a pleb. God, you sound like a fucking retard trying to fuck a doorknob

Shaz11
07-15-2012, 07:15 AM
Luke: What the fuck is a pleb. God, you sound like a fucking retard trying to fuck a doorknob

Shaz: You are a retard and you are fucking a doorknob, so shut that cocky mouth of yours. What kind of name is Luke anyway? Your name sounds like a fucking prostitute!

Destruction
07-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Shaz: You are a retard and you are fucking a doorknob, so shut that cocky mouth of yours. What kind of name is Luke anyway? Your name sounds like a fucking prostitute!

Luke: What kind of name is Luke? It's one of the most popular names all over the world. As opposed to Shaz. Shaz sounds like a fucking drug addict, who's parents abandoned him because he's an asshole, and currently lives on the street. He masturbates to dogs urinating, and he couldn't win a fucking match against Luke Turne, unless he had the help of the TWE locker room.

What a fucking loser

Shaz11
07-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Luke: What kind of name is Luke? It's one of the most popular names all over the world. As opposed to Shaz. Shaz sounds like a fucking drug addict, who's parents abandoned him because he's an asshole, and currently lives on the street. He masturbates to dogs urinating, and he couldn't win a fucking match against Luke Turne, unless he had the help of the TWE locker room.

What a fucking loser

Shaz: You should be a comedian! Cause you're the only thing that everything would laugh at! Look at you! You look worse than a fuckin hobo! Luke Turne sounds like a pornstar who only fucks grannies. Hell, I bet you've got a granny sucking your dick at the moment! And you are wrong when you say Shaz sounds like a "fucking drug addict, who's parents abandoned him because he's an asshole, and currently lives on the street", cause you're a bullshitter! You're worse than Van Darius! You probably got fucked by your dad at an early age, and you probably couldn't cum then! I could defeat you anytime! I'm the best in the roster! I don't need help from all the nobodies in TWE! I ain't no dick loving, pube biting, dickhead like you. So you should shut your mouth before shit happens cause not only are you a freak, but you like hairy dick. And lemme tell you what Shaz actually means. Shaz = A criminal who just came out of prison, someone who's got triple the cash that you have, and no Shaz ain't no drug addict, but he loves weed. So before you chat shit, check your facts!

And loser is such a underage word. How old are you? 5?

Destruction
07-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Shaz: You should be a comedian! Cause you're the only thing that everything would laugh at! Look at you! You look worse than a fuckin hobo! Luke Turne sounds like a pornstar who only fucks grannies. Hell, I bet you've got a granny sucking your dick at the moment! And you are wrong when you say Shaz sounds like a "fucking drug addict, who's parents abandoned him because he's an asshole, and currently lives on the street", cause you're a bullshitter! You're worse than Van Darius! You probably got fucked by your dad at an early age, and you probably couldn't cum then! I could defeat you anytime! I'm the best in the roster! I don't need help from all the nobodies in TWE! I ain't no dick loving, pube biting, dickhead like you. So you should shut your mouth before shit happens cause not only are you a freak, but you like hairy dick. And lemme tell you what Shaz actually means. Shaz = A criminal who just came out of prison, someone who's got triple the cash that you have, and no Shaz ain't no drug addict, but he loves weed. So before you chat shit, check your facts!

And loser is such a underage word. How old are you? 5?

Luke: I ain't 5. And "Shaz ain't no drug addict, but he loves weed." That's the most retarded thing you could say

And someone is a bit touchy

Shaz11
07-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Luke: I ain't 5. And "Shaz ain't no drug addict, but he loves weed." That's the most retarded thing you could say

And someone is a bit touchy

OOC: Whoops, I was meant to say Shaz is a drug addict, lol.

Shaz: I meant I was a drug addict, anyway! You'd be using your common sense, but I guess you are thick after all! Oh wait, you take after your family don't you! No wonder why your parents named you "Luke"!

Not really, but you get touchy with grannies.

Destruction
07-15-2012, 11:53 AM
OOC: Whoops, I was meant to say Shaz is a drug addict, lol.

Shaz: I meant I was a drug addict, anyway! You'd be using your common sense, but I guess you are thick after all! Oh wait, you take after your family don't you! No wonder why your parents named you "Luke"!

Not really, but you get touchy with grannies.

Luke: I don't touch grannies. Where's your proof. I'm not Wayne Rooney, I have twice the talent he has, but grannies I don't pay to play with

Shaz11
07-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Luke: I don't touch grannies. Where's your proof. I'm not Wayne Rooney, I have twice the talent he has, but grannies I don't pay to play with

Shaz: I don't need no proof, you talk like you've been fucking a granny. And you look like it. If you have "twice the talent" that Wayne Rooney has then why don't you go and be a footballer. Who the hell invited you here? You don't pay Grannies cause they pay you, cause you're a poor bitch.

Vandarius
07-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Darius: I would say it is quiet ... but ... wait ... nope, it is quiet.

chunkkynutzzz
07-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Just a Reminder anybody need y dddddrugs shoot a pm my way #CokeBoyzOnDaJob

I got datt #ohhhyeeaamachomadness

#napoleondynamighty

#freshastench

#whitegurls

#eWorld! ...now datt eWorld is my strongest product. Holla atcha Dealer!!!

VanHooliganX
07-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Darius: I would say it is quiet ... but ... wait ... nope, it is quiet.

Aye, sorry I haven't helped you change that as well. Been busy as fuck this weekend and had very little time to post.

Van: *comes in wearing the home kit for this team:
http://implyingrigged.com/images/thumb/6/60/Sp_logo.png/350px-Sp_logo.png

I'm back from watching the Spartans match. Christ we own! The GOAT of sports! Bring on /m/!

Vandarius
07-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Aye, sorry I haven't helped you change that as well. Been busy as fuck this weekend and had very little time to post.

Van: *comes in wearing the home kit for this team:
http://implyingrigged.com/images/thumb/6/60/Sp_logo.png/350px-Sp_logo.png

I'm back from watching the Spartans match. Christ we own! The GOAT of sports! Bring on /m/!

Darius: That goat is about to lose all of his manhood with one swift stab from a spartan.

VanHooliganX
07-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Darius: That goat is about to lose all of his manhood with one swift stab from a spartan.

Van: Just 2 badges mixed together I think.

Vandarius
07-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Van: Just 2 badges mixed together I think.

Darius: Well from what I saw, that sword was about to castrate that poor goat.

VanHooliganX
07-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Darius: Well from what I saw, that sword was about to castrate that poor goat.

Van: We'll do that to /m/ hopefully.

Vandarius
07-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Van: We'll do that to /m/ hopefully.

Darius: Well you have fun with that ... I'll focus on winning titles.

CM Rock-Austin
07-16-2012, 02:51 PM
*Cameras arrive at 24 Hour Fitness wear DJ is benching 245 lbs*
DJ: Hello TWE! Well I am here for 2 reasons to get stronger and keep my body right for the ladies and my babe which happens to be running on the treadmill over there *points and the cameras show Rosita running* Yep, she is probably in better shape then the wrestlers I am working with *laughs* but any way I have to get back to lifting so I can dominate and embarrass my opponents in my matches! *smirks and cameras go away*

Vandarius
07-16-2012, 02:59 PM
*Cameras arrive at 24 Hour Fitness wear DJ is benching 245 lbs*
DJ: Hello TWE! Well I am here for 2 reasons to get stronger and keep my body right for the ladies and my babe which happens to be running on the treadmill over there *points and the cameras show Rosita running* Yep, she is probably in better shape then the wrestlers I am working with *laughs* but any way I have to get back to lifting so I can dominate and embarrass my opponents in my matches! *smirks and cameras go away*

Darius: Who the hell was that Jersey Shore tool

Shaz11
07-16-2012, 03:58 PM

Shaz: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Darius.

DJ, go back to MTV. Wrestling ain't you.

AirBourne
07-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Wells: Where is Greed? Huh? Want to go??

CM Rock-Austin
07-16-2012, 04:15 PM

Shaz: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Darius.

DJ, go back to MTV. Wrestling ain't you.
OOC: I didn't even notice that until now lol

DJ: Jersey Shore!? Don't ever compare me to that pile of shit of a show and cast! I am not even close to being like them, so while you guys are being stupid, I am just going to try and forget what the fuck you just said and as far as wrestling goes I bet I can kick your ass Shaz.

Shaz11
07-16-2012, 04:18 PM
OOC: I didn't even notice that until now lol

DJ: Jersey Shore!? Don't ever compare me to that pile of shit of a show and cast! I am not even close to being like them, so while you guys are being stupid, I am just going to try and forget what the fuck you just said.

OOC: I hate it when that happens to me, lol.

Shaz: Shut your mouth! You're TWE's version of Robbie E!