PDA

View Full Version : Do some of you realise how stale The E would be if you got your own way?

URATOOL
12-04-2011, 11:03 PM
All those people you want released, gone. All the people you believe should be heels or faces, either heel or faces. All the people you think should hold the titles, holding them. All the types of matches you want gone, gone.

You'd be sick of the product within 2 months. It would be uber boring and predictable. Nothing would change. You be stuck with your FAV 5 (or 10 or 15) endlessly having the same matches.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN .

Bruiser jones
12-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Tooly tooly tooly the man of 8 threads a day

MachoManFan
12-05-2011, 12:02 AM
All those people you want released, gone. All the people you believe should be heels or faces, either heel or faces. All the people you think should hold the titles, holding them. All the types of matches you want gone, gone.

You'd be sick of the product within 2 months. It would be uber boring and predictable. Nothing would change. You be stuck with your FAV 5 (or 10 or 15) endlessly having the same matches.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN .

I disagree, I'd be the best owner / booker in the history or wrasslin' #ahem# ;-)

URATOOL
12-05-2011, 12:03 AM
I disagree, I'd be the best owner / booker in the history or wrasslin' #ahem# ;-)

Vinnie Mac? Is that you?

The Brown One
12-05-2011, 03:22 AM
The thing is, likely no one here knows how to run a wrestling company on the scale that the WWE is. If we had our own way, we would get to see our dream matches, but it would get boring without having good storylines. I doubt anyone could come up with great storylines for the entire roster week in and week out without resorting to what Russo did in TNA. Booking is best left to the "professionals".

Y2Jryder
12-05-2011, 07:35 AM
You need to be a professional to be a booker??

Super Kicked
12-05-2011, 07:38 AM

I would hope so.

URATOOL
12-05-2011, 07:57 AM

T?????????

steveorton
12-05-2011, 08:06 AM
I would hope so.

Roflmfao. Yeah but TBO and URATOOL is spot on not one of us on EWN is qualified to run a million dollar organization. I mean there are guys who say if they were running WWE they would fire John Cena. Dumbest thing I've heard one of the top guys who's bringing in lots of money for your business but you're going to fire him because you don't like him. Just makes no sense.

Mizfit
12-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Well from alot of posts i read on here everyone would be heel, if we got our own way.

Wrestlinfan608
12-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Why is is that some people call it the "E"? It's WWE.... So you mean when you say the "E" you mean the entertainment? Its about as stupid as "WWE Universe"

Wade Barrett 1979
12-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Why is is that some people call it the "E"? It's WWE.... So you mean when you say the "E" you mean the entertainment? Its about as stupid as "WWE Universe"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C87npAySf5s&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLC5CAED3A21F4235E