PDA

View Full Version : EWNCW vs JBW Introduce Yourself

eboy
12-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Character Name

Quick Summary of Gimmick

At the last EWNCW/JBW PPV your character:

Which guys from the opposite fed would you compare yourself to?

Automatic
12-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Name: Nico van Oranje-Nassau
height: 6 feet and 5 inch + 1 cm or 1. 96 meter
weight: 100 kilo's
style: technical

Bio: ‘ As a royal descendant of the Royal Dutch Family I have grown sick of the ceremonial function my family has and I am not wasting my life waving at the peasants of society. My nation, once the premier nation of the world, was strong and feared all over the world. But nowadays nobody knows who we are and what we have done in the past on this globe and that's why I have decided to conquer the world again. Starting with JBW. ‘

Finishers: Backstabber, vertabreaker(Touch of Dutch)

You can't compare me with some jabroni.

eboy
12-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Character Name
Billy McCoy

Quick Summary of Gimmick
The Hard training, technical genius that loves to hit a promo that trashes his opponents but not afraid to admit when he has been taken to his limits
your garenteed a good match when McCoy is involved, EWNCW's longest reigning International Champion recently lost it now has his eyes set on the very top of EWNCW

dropped International Title to The Undefeated Mark Dimensions

St George but with out the Ryme n Slang

K2Jelly
12-04-2011, 05:24 PM
The name's K2Jelly and my current character is a Brazilian named Ronaldo Romulus.

Basically, he believes that the abilities of humans are predetermined by God. Those who have meager skill are "serfs", those who have exceptional skill are "the gifted" and those are have extraordinary ability are of "the chosen race". Ronaldo believes that he is a member of "the chosen" race and that all the "serfs", the viewers/fans who watch wrestling shows and "the gifted", the other wrestlers of the company are supposed to pay homage to him since he is one of "the chosen race". His mission is to gain immortalization by becoming the greatest EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion and restore the order of God's caste system.

At the last EWNCW PPV, Fallout, I won my debut PPV match against "The Pharaoh" Seth Ferrell. I have no idea who'd I compare myself too since I don't watch JBW shows or know any of the JBW characters.

CGBigMan
12-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Character Name
Gillz

Quick Summary of Gimmick:
Was orginally a basic highflying babyface ut after growing frustrated he became a heel
he know does anything to win and is adament that he is the best in the world and he lets everyone else know it

Participated in the first match for the EWNCW Championship and won beating Bam and Kingstrem

no clue

Broc
12-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Character Name: Broc

Quick Summary of Gimmick: Broc is from Pittsburgh, and supports all Pittsburgh sports teams

At the Last JBW PPV: Broc and & Sully won the JBW SHOWDOWN Tag Team Championships

I don't compare Broc to anyone but himself

Character Name: Felix Guerrero

Gimmick: Felix is the 2nd cousin of Chavo Guerrero, and is always trying to live up to the Guerrero name

last JBW PPV: Felix won a six way match, to become #1 contender for the JBW SuperFly champion

aloisick
12-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Domination

Quick summary of gimmick

two very big men who speak there mind and back up what they say in the ring, currently undefeated and your EWNCW tag team champions

i dont know if i can compare myself to anyone in JBW as i try to create unique characters, possibly brickslayer and icarus

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Name: K-Jammin
Height: 6 feet two inches
Weight: 210 pounds

Gimmick: Imagion 1997/1998 Shawn Michaels. Arrogant, cocky and flamboyant. Will say ANYTHING!

At the last EWNCW/JBW PPV my character: became a two time World Heavyweight Champion

Finisher: HeadJam ( Super kick )

Which guys from the opposite fed would I compare yourself to? No frickin idea.

aloisick
12-04-2011, 05:31 PM
TWO OF A KIND

Gimmick: Kid Wonder is rich, and flaunts his wealth to amass power an success i.e. buying the AWF Tag Team titles, very quick in the ring but if being beaten then comes Mad Dog Paul Conrad Big Bad ass who will run over ya if you stand in his way

at the last PPV: Become No 1 Contenders to Air Bu's warfare tag team belts

thejman93
12-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Post from EWNCW:

Hey fellas!

Most of you probably know who I am but since we're all getting to know each other....

Jman: He's the quintessential Philadelphia underdog.

JBW original

Two time tag champ. (One with dag, one, albeit short run, with Shuri')

Current WARfare World Heavyweight Champion.

Character who doesn't take his job or the business too seriously.

Has fun at what he does.

Can ramp up the intensity when need be though.

Like, y'know, when the company he helped build gets invaded.

Look forward to working with you guys!

At the last JBW PPV Jman retained the WARfare World Heavyweight Championship by defeating The Prophecy, Zeus Apollo, and your old friend Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra in a Fatal 4 way.

I really have no clue who Jman compares to. Billy McCoy maybe?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm more or less important at this stage

Grind_Bastard
12-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Grind_ Bastard: It all started with good old Grind.He's the classic non-speaking monster heel, built like masked Kane, with a slight touch of Abyss in his liking of weapons, like the barb wired baseball bat (the only thing missing in that wonderful and apocalyptic ending of ETU) His mask looks like Delirious's, but completely black. He wears a couple of chains across the chest.

In the last PPV, Grind was the captain of Team Rage and got the pin for his team.

William Carlin: You already know him. Originally intended to be a funny character, the name comes from hybridizing Bill Hicks and George Carlin, but finally I decided to drop it, as I never will be as funny as these two. The superior technician is pretty much built like D-Bryan, and he likes to bring it via satellite, like he did during his feud with Krysys, Straight Edge vs alcohol.

In the last PPV, he lost a 3 stages of hell match against Krysys. The stipulation said that loser will have to leave Inferno, so Carlin's headed for Rage.

"The Spanish Love Machine" Miguel Tenorio: This started as a joke, as someone (think eboy) said that I was a Spanish Love Machine, due to the many times I went out with my GF, specially when Thursday Night Inferno was close to be posted. So he joined T-Thunda and Big Chief Long Schlong to form the pimpin' trio known as The Sexiest Alpha Males. The SLM behaves like a renaissance courtesan, a reputed poet in court anda fierce warrior in battle. His style is like like HBK's,with a slight touch of JoMo in the looks.

SAM did not compete at last PPV.

I won't compare my guys to the JBW's cos I don't know them well.

Also, I'm the head writer of Inferno and creator of the bat cave, the place where creative meet to discuss any ideas regarding EWNCW

thejman93
12-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Finisher: HeadJam ( Super kick )

The HeadJam is a superkick?

So's "Good Match, Let's Go Eat"

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 05:40 PM
The HeadJam is a superkick?

So's "Good Match, Let's Go Eat"

Well, mine's better ;)

Vegas
12-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Name: Daymian Bloodstone

Gimmick: Hardcore rocker who will fight anyone and never backs down. Very short.standing 5'4 anf weighing 154lbs. Calls himself The Pint Size Rocker and The KamiKazi Warrior. Has led EWNCW into the Era of Bloodstone with his actions and words.

At the last ppv he retained his Ignition Championship in a triple threat match.

I have no clue who to compare him to

Name: Twisted

Gimmick: Along with his brother.he makes up Freak Inc. . He loves the taste of "red juice" and the scream of those he drinks it from. Spends most of his time in a padded cell.

At the last ppv he and Slither attacked Domination.

He is probably similar to The Butcher..

Torphy
12-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Name: Arthur Lansdale, Mr Arthur Lansdale

Gimmick: Pompous and arrogant, belittles everyone about their 'sham' lives, tries to show people how to become more like him to redeem their existence in 'lectures', former world amateur wrestling champion, disgusted by other styles of wrestling.

At the last EWNCW PPV: Involved in a triple threat match for the Ignition Title, lost but wasn't the man who was pinned.

Finisher: Million Dollar Dream Sleeper Hold

Most Like: No idea! IRL would be closest to Doug Williams.

Krysys
12-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Character Name: Krystian Krysys

Gimmick: He is a Straight Edge Wrestler from The City of Sin and Evil. He is known as The Saint for his ability to stay clean and sober growing up in Vegas, making him a pure soul. He is also known as The Master of Straight Edge (a nickname given by Inferno Head Writer Grind_Bastard) he is a man that lives his life on the virtues of honor and respect.

At the last PPV: Krysys defeated Carlin in a Loser leaves Inferno 3 Stages of Hell Match.

Compared to: I have no idea..

Character Name: Slither

Gimmick: See Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe's description for Twisted

At The Last PPV: See above

Compared to: The Butcher

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Name: "The Machiavellian" TBOZ

History: Former 4-time tag-team champion with GodMoney, now a singles wrestler who turned on Rich Cranium, costing him 2 title shots, and defeating him at the last PPV.

Mix Edge and Jericho together, you get TBOZ. Here from the start, looking to kick on a successful singles career.

And looking forward to kickin' some JBW arse.

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Character Name
The Sleeper

Quick Summary of Gimmick
Ex crip gang member from North Las Vegas

At the last EWNCW/JBW PPV your character
Introduced a brand new type of table match, but was screwed out of a victory by my old tag team partner

I don't know much about the EWNCW, but I know you guys have a couple guys from Vegas over there

CGBigMan
12-04-2011, 05:57 PM
ive edited my first post know:)

Krysys
12-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Character Name
The Sleeper

Quick Summary of Gimmick
Ex crip gang member from North Las Vegas

At the last EWNCW/JBW PPV your character
Introduced a brand new type of table match, but was screwed out of a victory by my old tag team partner

I don't know much about the EWNCW, but I know you guys have a couple guys from Vegas over there

*points to self* Vegas guy.

Kingstrem
12-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Character: "The" King Strem

Info: Hailing from Spring Grove, PA. King Strem is a true example of pure raw talent. Donning the name "King" because of his domination of all in his way, Strem stops at nothing to be the top guy in the world. Already is the self proclamed "Best in the World." King does not care who he is faceing, he will defeat anyone. Already winning gold as of the Ignition championiship in EWNCW, the King is looking to win every title in every company. He feels he is currently held back by EWNCW writers. Wants what is his, which is the EWNCW Championship, as well as every other title. He is ready to take anyone on and is ready to defeat every champion for a title.

EWNCW Fallout: Lost in three way title match to Gillz.

Guy from opposite brand: No one is like me. I am on my own level. You can not stand up to me. You will not win. You will be hunted down, and you will be destroyed. You are being warned to stay the fuck out of my way. You will not survive.

Let it be written and let it be told, I am better than all of you. Don't waste my time with your failing attempts to take me down..."The King...Has spoken."

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Name

Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra"

Quick Summary of Gimmick

JBW's Strong Style wrestler, a man with a lot of pride and nobility.

Finisher

Boma-Ye. A knee to the face. Passed down by his wrestling teacher, Shinsuke Nakamura. The Strong Style Rebel.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Name

Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra"

Quick Summary of Gimmick

JBW's Strong Style wrestler, a man with a lot of pride and nobility.

Finisher

Boma-Ye. A knee to the face. Passed down by his wrestling teacher, Shinsuke Nakamura. The Strong Style Rebel.

How can anyone not know how you are, you've been in both feds ;)

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 07:26 PM
How can anyone not know how you are, you've been in both feds ;)

The new people? lol

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 07:28 PM
The new people? lol

True, but they should know! Somehow!

K2Jelly
12-04-2011, 07:32 PM
True, but they should know! Somehow!

Sorry. I didn't know.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Sorry. I didn't know.

Haha I'm messing bro, he's a former 2(or 3, can't remember) EWNCW Champion also.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Do I have to introduce myself again? :( I'll do it later considering I'm at work.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Do I have to introduce myself again? :( I'll do it later considering I'm at work.

Ctrl+V then Ctrl+C bro ;)

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Haha I'm messing bro, he's a former 2(or 3, can't remember) EWNCW Champion also.

Wow....I hate being that guy that says it because I would come off as a narcissistic prick ;)

Shuriken is a former 3 time World Champion. 2-time EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion, 1-time Warfare World Heavyweight Champion, 1-time Warfare Tag Team Champion(with Jman), probably the 2nd dual champion in JBW's history?

aloisick
12-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Ctrl+V then Ctrl+C bro ;)

tried it amigo nothing

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 08:09 PM
tried it amigo nothing

Its the other way. Ctrl C then V.

aloisick
12-04-2011, 08:13 PM

yes ahahahahaha got it thank you

Rilla
12-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Seraphim/Black Angel:

A split personality angel-gimmicked character. A high flyer with some solid technical abilities. As a face, he goes by Seraphim, and has a tendency to want to help people, by using the 'Voices' he hears to reach inside them and pull out their good side. As a heel, he goes by Black Angel, and uses those same voices to show people their true selves, their evil side. He is on Rage, EWNCW's Monday Night Show. He is also in HWA.

Seraphim was a special guest referee in the title match.

Azrael, I believe.

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Andy Amazing

Alignment: Face

Cruiserweight 205lbs 5 ft 10

Gimmick: Amazing Badass: Not the biggest, but that doesn't stop him from speaking his mind, or fighting. Not afraid of anyone, or anything. Will stand up for others getting out numbered.

Wrestling Style: High flying, technical, submission, brawler

Last PPV: JBW ETU Lost in a 6 man scramble match to face the WARfare Superfly Champion

Compared to: Well I would say Gillz, except Gillz is a heel. I honestly don't know for sure.

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Character Name:
'The Storm' Tommy Thunder

Quick Summary of Gimmick:
Face. Very similar to CM Punk's current gimmick. Controversial, likes to speak his mind, and will say it how it is. Not afraid to take action that will lead to consequences, like leaving EWNCW with 2 titles to get GM Nightwolf fired, appearing and getting involved in JBW shows.
Former EWNCW Forum champion (now known as the Ignition champion), International champion, and disputed World Heavyweight champion. Competed in and won the first ever EWNCW HIAC match, and was the firs crowned champion in the company's history.

Was the special enforcer for a match between MBC and Russoswerve. Swerve had been picking on MBC, and Thunder got involved by trying to help MBC. Swerve ended up turning to violent methods by attempting to murder MBC and Thunder. The match lead to Swerve being fired from EWNCW.

Not really sure if I'm similar to anyone really.

zapphoman
12-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Name: Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Gimmick: The Alpha Dog...A man who is so cocky and arrogant that he refers to himself in the third person. He truly feels that he can take on anybody at anytime and he will never back down from any challenge. Imagine this... a sponge of wrestling industry beautifulness. The ego and charisma of Rocky and Piper, mixed with the skill and passion of Benoit, Guerrero, Cena, and Jericho, and the looks of the Ultimate Warrior. That's The Alpha Dog!

What he did at the last JBW/EWNCW PPV?
Alpha was part of a eight man elimination tag match, teaming with his Resistance brothers against the newly formed stable known as HATE. He was the last one. His side lost the match due to outside interference from HolyJose. He attacked Tad and Moloch before going backstage.

Who would you compare yourself to on the opposite efed?

Compare? To The Alpha Dog? (trying to hold in a laugh. Can't hold in much longer. Bursts out in a maniacal laugh) But if I have to pick somebody...Bill McCoy.

Cena
12-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Name: Great Cobra

Alignment: Front alignment make car drive straight!

Weight 205lbs Hgt: 6 ft

Gimmick: Man who lead army to greatness!

Wrestling Style: brawler

Last PPV: Led team Inferno in Survivor Series styles match with great army who train many moons in home country of Iceland where we march up icy mountains then slide to bottom of other side and we drink the coffee at 7-11. I no drink the slurpee there cause it make tongue sticky to the straw and it no good plus the brain get the frozen.

Compared to: That Red Hot rocker, Ivan Gretsky cause he have the versatile muscular arms like the Cobra!

68wPayne
12-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Leonard Ray Beauregard

JBW's 6'3 240 lb. Redneck Wreckin' Machine. A proud Southern man who ain't never backed down from a fight in his life and will take down anyone who stands in his way with an unmatched combination of techinal prowess and ass whoopin' brawling.

Last PPV was part of The Resistance that took on HATE. Got counted out fighting Black Tear in the crowd.

No idea who he's compareable to because can't nobody hold a candle to the one and only Redneck Wreckin' Machine

SilverGhost
12-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Leonard Ray Beauregard

JBW's 6'3 240 lb. Redneck Wreckin' Machine. A proud Southern man who ain't never backed down from a fight in his life and will take down anyone who stands in his way with an unmatched combination of techinal prowess and ass whoopin' brawling.

Last PPV was part of The Resistance that took on HATE. Got counted out fighting Black Tear in the crowd.

No idea who he's compareable to because can't nobody hold a candle to the one and only Redneck Wreckin' Machine

This gentleman, Alpha Dog, and RedRuM vs 3 of EWNCW's best talkers in a shoot promo!

zapphoman
12-05-2011, 01:39 AM
This gentleman, Alpha Dog, and RedRuM vs 3 of EWNCW's best talkers in a shoot promo!

why thank you bro but...

IC: But they couldn't stand with The Alpha Dog, let alone with these guys.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 02:17 AM
why thank you bro but...

IC: But they couldn't stand with The Alpha Dog, let alone with these guys.

IC: I recall a spat between us a few months back when I PWNED you in every sense of the word.

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 02:22 AM
Fine.

Name: RomanFlare
Nickname: Rome, Romes, The Roman One, Your Superior
Company: Justifiably Badass Wrestling
Finishing Maneuvers: Cloverleaf, Fruit Basket, 3-handled Frost-covered Cradenza

IC: God damn. This is just a thread of the "who's whos" of people I'm better than.

zapphoman
12-05-2011, 02:28 AM
IC: I recall a spat between us a few months back when I PWNED you in every sense of the word.

IC: What by pretending The Alpha Dog was a dog? That one has been done so many times, the "what" chant is fresher than that. Fortunately for you Tommy Thunder, The Alpha Dog has Velvet and Tessmacher in his bed right now (OOC: actually means I'm going to bed, early morning tomorrow) which makes it really hard to really care what you have to say right now. Maybe The Alpha Dog will throw you a bone later! (OOC: Which means we should definitely do this later)

Kingstrem
12-05-2011, 02:32 AM

IC: I normally don't side with this fool but you mess with thunder your gonna get me too.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 02:34 AM
IC: What by pretending The Alpha Dog was a dog? That one has been done so many times, the "what" chant is fresher than that. Fortunately for you Tommy Thunder, The Alpha Dog has Velvet and Tessmacher in his bed right now (OOC: actually means I'm going to bed, early morning tomorrow) which makes it really hard to really care what you have to say right now. Maybe The Alpha Dog will throw you a bone later! (OOC: Which means we should definitely do this later)

IC: Old material seems to be the thing that works best with the JBW audience since they all lauded me for it.
But we'll continue this theological discussion later!

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 03:32 AM
IC: I normally don't side with this fool but you mess with thunder your gonna get me too.

IC: If you stick your nose in it, you'll be dealing with me. You King Tut looking egotistical jackass.

Poot-Hair
12-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Hey guys the name's Poot-Hair, most simply call me Poot. I'm not sure how I'll play into this as I'm currently on Showdown! but I look forward to working with you guys!!

Name: "Archangel" Kayden James
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230 lbs
Billed From: Ider Alabama

Finisher: The "Angel Among Us" (Vampiro's Nail In The Coffin Sitout Bodyslam)
Signature Moves: "Alpha and Omega" Triple sitout powerbomb (similar to what Eddie Guerrero used to do, two powerbombs consecutively then the third is a sitout and a pin)

Bio: Raised in a strict Christian church, Kayden was raised to believe that he was sent to do God's work in cleansing all whom he has deemed "unholy". Can quote the bible word for word and uses it to prove his superiority to all those he encounters. He is a highly technical wrestler combining shoot, catch, and submission styles of wrestling. Knows and uses a wide variety of submission maneuvers from the surboard, crippler crossface, dragon sleeper, texas cloverleaf, as well as multiple suplex varieties from the t-bone, northern lights, german in three's, regular suplexes in threes.

Ring attire and overall look: A cross between Vampiro and Jeff Hardy's "antichrist" personas. Shoulder Length black hair, Eye liner but no other face paint. Black Pant tights with Silver gothic crosses on each side and comes to the ring wearing a black trenchcoat with a silver gotchic cross on the back.

Entrance theme: Ozzy Osbourne-War Pigs.

Kayden assumes that he is better than everyone else and is his God's "chosen one".

I consider myself to be among once of the best in writing promo's and I tend to be pretty easy to work with. I'm not sure how the Showdown! talent will fit into this whole thing but I hope that we get the chance to work with each other soon

68wPayne
12-05-2011, 09:12 AM

IC: Lookie here I ain't got no problem shootin' shit with no man but I'ma guran-damn-tee a win for Jay Bee Dubya in this 'un. And I already know it's comin' "who tha fuck is this guy anyway" "you don't know who yer messin' with" and all that other happy horse shit that'll get thrown my way cause I ain't been around a long fuckin' time, but I tell you what. You don't know who the fuck you're messin' with cause I can talk more shit than a used car dealer on meth and back that shit up in the ring.

Kingstrem
12-05-2011, 10:00 AM
IC: If you stick your nose in it, you'll be dealing with me. You King Tut looking egotistical jackass.

IC: king tut? "are ya serious?" haha I love puns but I degress. No you simpleton its fine that you wanna call me silly names. But what is not fine is you acting like you are some big bad monster. You are weak. You are pathetic. You are a big piece of pussy shit that I would not even grace with my time and presence. So why don't you run back to comedy hour...er I mean jbw, and let the grownups have a little chit chat ok pookie?

CGBigMan
12-05-2011, 10:08 AM
IC:
Well I may not like you Strem but based on the fight you gave on Sunday im gonna have to help you against these thugs
Plus im champion which makes me the best this company has to offer only the best can lead us to victory over these scum

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
IC: king tut? "are ya serious?" haha I love puns but I degress. No you simpleton its fine that you wanna call me silly names. But what is not fine is you acting like you are some big bad monster. You are weak. You are pathetic. You are a big piece of pussy shit that I would not even grace with my time and presence. So why don't you run back to comedy hour...er I mean jbw, and let the grownups have a little chit chat ok pookie?

OOC: LMAO! pookie!? Nice pun. btw

IC: I'm not a big and bad monster. In fact I'm in the Superfly Division. Don't for one second think that will stop me from kicking your ass, cause I will kick your ass so hard you'll have to unbutton your collar to take a shit!

OOC: Dirty Harry Reference FTW!

IC:
Well I may not like you Strem but based on the fight you gave on Sunday im gonna have to help you against these thugs
Plus im champion which makes me the best this company has to offer only the best can lead us to victory over these scum

IC: Well if it isn't trash standing up for treasure! So you have a shiny belt, It doesn't mean anything if you have no competition at EWNCW to defend the belt properly. The only thing EWNCW guys is good at, is run their mouths!, When they can't back it up! Stop talking, before it costs you a couple teeth! The only thing you will lead EWNCW into is defeat, JBW will rise above, and prove dominate!

If any of you paper champions, or fly by night wrestlers think different... You know where to find me. I'll be waiting!

TheBeardOfZeus
12-05-2011, 11:04 AM
IC: Well if it isn't trash standing up for treasure! So you have a shiny belt, It doesn't mean anything if you have no competition at EWNCW to defend the belt properly. The only thing EWNCW guys is good at, is run their mouths!, When they can't back it up! Stop talking, before it costs you a couple teeth! The only thing you will lead EWNCW into is defeat, JBW will rise above, and prove dominate!

If any of you paper champions, or fly by night wrestlers think different... You know where to find me. I'll be waiting!

IC: Who is this kid? Last time I checked, our EWNCW Champion Gillz is a two-time world champion, winning his first by pinning one of your former champions Shuriken.

What have you achived? Superfly Champion? Earn some respect, punk, just because you have a "super-fun special time", doesn't mean you can run your mouth.

Rilla
12-05-2011, 11:07 AM
IC: Those JBW goons want to go to war, well I and the rest of EWNCW, would enjoy nothing more. These Voices shall be at the forefront, taking down every last one of the JBW wrestlers, if we can call them that, and showing them the darkness within themselves. Today begins the rise of the Seraphim -- the rise of the Voices.

Kingstrem
12-05-2011, 12:18 PM
OOC: LMAO! pookie!? Nice pun. btw

IC: I'm not a big and bad monster. In fact I'm in the Superfly Division. Don't for one second think that will stop me from kicking your ass, cause I will kick your ass so hard you'll have to unbutton your collar to take a shit!

IC: Oh so you are a scrawny little bitch? Tisk Tisk, I thought I would actually have a challenge. Just because you are the champion of a bunch of guys the same weight as an anorexic teenage school girl doesn't make you better, it makes you worst if you ask me.

HolyJose2391
12-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Name:HolyJose aka the best wrestler JBW has at the moment
Heel
Finisher: Final Judgement ( Cody Rhodes crossroads)
Accomplishments: JBW WARfare World Television Champion JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion first ever dual champion in JBW history
Height and weight: 6' and 285 lbs
Bio: raised outside Washington DC he found out he was a decendent of the first Angels he has since adopted this to his persona and is the Angel of Change along side his brothers Azrael the angel of death and Michael the Archangel
Who I compare to in EWNCW: no one because I'm better than them

I'll do one for Azrael later

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 01:57 PM
IC: Oh so you are a scrawny little bitch? Tisk Tisk, I thought I would actually have a challenge. Just because you are the champion of a bunch of guys the same weight as an anorexic teenage school girl doesn't make you better, it makes you worst if you ask me.

I'm not the champion of the superfly division, however I am one of the most diverse superstar in the division. Oh it doesn't matter about weight class I can beat people bigger then me just as easy. Know why, Punk? It is because I am AMAZING. Remember that!

IC: Who is this kid? Last time I checked, our EWNCW Champion Gillz is a two-time world champion, winning his first by pinning one of your former champions Shuriken.

What have you achived? Superfly Champion? Earn some respect, punk, just because you have a "super-fun special time", doesn't mean you can run your mouth.

Championships are over-rated, What have I achieved? Respect! 2 time champion? That's quite an achievement, Kevin Matthews was a former EWNCW champion as well. However he wised up and came to JBW. No offense to Kevin Matthews, but I'm sure he would say the competition is much harder in JBW, compared to EWNCW. It took him longer to win a JBW Championship, then an EWNCW does that say anything?

I'm done arguing with worthless talents. If you want me, come find me. If not keep my name out of your mouth, or I'll break your jaw!

TheBeardOfZeus
12-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Championships are over-rated, What have I achieved? Respect! 2 time champion? That's quite an achievement, Kevin Matthews was a former EWNCW champion as well. However he wised up and came to JBW. No offense to Kevin Matthews, but I'm sure he would say the competition is much harder in JBW, compared to EWNCW. It took him longer to win a JBW Championship, then an EWNCW does that say anything?

I'm done arguing with worthless talents. If you want me, come find me. If not keep my name out of your mouth, or I'll break your jaw!

IC: Then why are you a champion, hypocrite? Kevin Matthews was a low-life moanin', bitchin' moron that since he had our former GM by the balls and cried when everything didn't go his way means we are more than glad to see the back of that imbosile. He's took no longer at JBW then he did at EWNCW, since it took him a while to win the EWNCW Title, yet has it been about 2 months and he became a champ in JBW?

Yeah, don't try and mess with the vet, look at anyone in this business, then look back at page 7 of EWNCW thread when the first e-fed was born and where TBOZ was at that time.

You have a lot to live up to, son. Fail and my laughter will feel devastating.

HolyJose2391
12-05-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm not the champion of the superfly division, however I am one of the most diverse superstar in the division. Oh it doesn't matter about weight class I can beat people bigger then me just as easy. Know why, Punk? It is because I am AMAZING. Remember that!

IC: running your mouth again I see? Ah well this time I approve but let's face it you wanna talk championships look no further than moi! I am the must see the fastest rising son of a bitch in JBW and no one in this shit rate company can hold a candle to me. So go on EWNCW have fun but know this you aren't even worthy of facing the shittiest of the Showdown roster

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 02:39 PM
IC: Then why are you a champion, hypocrite? Kevin Matthews was a low-life moanin', bitchin' moron that since he had our former GM by the balls and cried when everything didn't go his way means we are more than glad to see the back of that imbosile. He's took no longer at JBW then he did at EWNCW, since it took him a while to win the EWNCW Title, yet has it been about 2 months and he became a champ in JBW?

Yeah, don't try and mess with the vet, look at anyone in this business, then look back at page 7 of EWNCW thread when the first e-fed was born and where TBOZ was at that time.

You have a lot to live up to, son. Fail and my laughter will feel devastating.

OOC: I never said I was a champion lmao, why is everyone calling me champ?

IC: Like I said if anyone want's me they know where to find me.

IC: running your mouth again I see? Ah well this time I approve but let's face it you wanna talk championships look no further than moi! I am the must see the fastest rising son of a bitch in JBW and no one in this shit rate company can hold a candle to me. So go on EWNCW have fun but know this you aren't even worthy of facing the shittiest of the Showdown roster

IC: I don't want to go to EWNCW! I am loyal to JBW, and I'm not on ShowDown! I'm on WARfare for a reason, and it's because I am the most amazing talent in JBW, and a future Champion.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-05-2011, 02:40 PM
OOC: I never said I was a champion lmao, why is everyone calling me champ?

IC: Like I said if anyone want's me they know where to find me.

OOC: Aren't you Superfly Champion?

IC: Waste of time, got much bigger fish to fry.

Rich Cranium
12-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Name: Great Cobra

Alignment: Front alignment make car drive straight!

Weight 205lbs Hgt: 6 ft

Gimmick: Man who lead army to greatness!

Wrestling Style: brawler

Last PPV: Led team Inferno in Survivor Series styles match with great army who train many moons in home country of Iceland where we march up icy mountains then slide to bottom of other side and we drink the coffee at 7-11. I no drink the slurpee there cause it make tongue sticky to the straw and it no good plus the brain get the frozen.

Compared to: That Red Hot rocker, Ivan Gretsky cause he have the versatile muscular arms like the Cobra!

^^ This guy right here will win the whole deal.

Robareid
12-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Posted this in the EWNCW thread a while ago:

Okay, if we're introducing our characters, then here goes

I'm called Rob aswell, but over in Jabe I've been branded Roba to avoid confusion with the almight R(ob). I'm pretty new to eFedding, starting just over three months ago, but I have become completely addicted. I'm not too high up the ladder in JBW, but I've recently taken charge over in EWA (Self promotion for the win ). I'm in quite a lot of the indy feds (HWA, AWF & EWA), so you may know my characters from there

I currently have two characters in JBW:

Rob Rage - My first eFedding creation, and the one closest to my heart. Talented, up and coming technical wrestler and all around nice guy, but with extreme anger management issues, so if you push him over the edge (which isn't too hard) he goes ape shit. He's got the build of a DiBiase/Bateman (or if your a TNA guy, maybe a Gunner) and he's also an extremely patriotic Brit, prepared to do anything to presere his countries honor. He is on Mayhem in JBW but you may have also seen him in HWA, AWF or EWA.

Harry Richards - This guy has only recently come to the land of Jabe, making his in ring debut today. He's a high flyer, with a similar build to a young Paul London or a current El Generico, and is part of our Superfly division over on WARFare. He has been trained by Rob Rage, and brought over here on his recomendation, despite his extremely young age of 16. He is pretty timid at the moment, without too much of a gimmick, but like his trainer he is extremely patriotic. I am looking forward to seeing how Harry evolves and what gimmick he will take in the future. He is, along with all the Superfly division, on WARFare, but you may have also seen him as Rage's tag partener over in HWA

Like R(ob), anything else, just ask

At the last PPV, Rob lost to NVON via rollup, so he's pretty pissed off atm ;)

Richards put in an impressive showing in the 6 way Superfly number one contenders match, but alas, wasn't able to get the win

68wPayne
12-05-2011, 02:46 PM
IC: *puts a big wad of Copenhagen in his lip and snatches a bottle out of a nearby backstage worker's hand* Yeah son, that just happened. Fuckin' pussy, now where was I? Oh yeah, all y'all talkin' 'bout title belts and I'm this and I'm that need to remember one fuckin' thing. *spits in the bottle* It's all fun and games till y'all cross into my trailer park. Several of the Jay Bee Dubya roster have found out why I am the Redneck Wreckin' Machine. I'ma goddamn redneck Kurt Angle, I'ma fuckin' hillbilly Lance Storm, I'm Stone Cold and Chris Benoit put together with more beer, less child killin', and no goddamn censors. So you EWNCW sumbitches wanna go to war? *spits in the bottle* I'm fine whoopin' ass every damn day and twice on Sunday.

Robareid
12-05-2011, 02:51 PM
IC: *puts a big wad of Copenhagen in his lip and snatches a bottle out of a nearby backstage worker's hand* Yeah son, that just happened. Fuckin' pussy, now where was I? Oh yeah, all y'all talkin' 'bout title belts and I'm this and I'm that need to remember one fuckin' thing. *spits in the bottle* It's all fun and games till y'all cross into my trailer park. Several of the Jay Bee Dubya roster have found out why I am the Redneck Wreckin' Machine. I'ma goddamn redneck Kurt Angle, I'ma fuckin' hillbilly Lance Storm, I'm Stone Cold and Chris Benoit put together with more beer, less child killin', and no goddamn censors. So you EWNCW sumbitches wanna go to war? *spits in the bottle* I'm fine whoopin' ass every damn day and twice on Sunday.

Damn, I'm a LRB mark

TheBeardOfZeus
12-05-2011, 02:52 PM

IC: Why do I like this guy? Oh yeah, he likes drinking.

68wPayne
12-05-2011, 02:56 PM
IC: Well goddammit folks buy the official LRB t-shirt and drinkin' hat. Christmas special over at JBWShop.com. All procedes go to the Lenny Ray Alcohol Fund which right now is a coffee can with some change in it.

Robareid
12-05-2011, 02:59 PM
IC: Well goddammit folks buy the official LRB t-shirt and drinkin' hat. Christmas special over at JBWShop.com. All procedes go to the Lenny Ray Alcohol Fund which right now is a coffee can with some change in it.

IC: I'm suprised it's got that much left at the rate you go through beer

68wPayne
12-05-2011, 03:04 PM
IC: I'm suprised it's got that much left at the rate you go through beer

IC: Yeah, but I keep plenty of emergency beer on hand to last me till the next Jay Bee Dubya paycheck. Plus, that's why I push the merchandise, gotta get them royalties. When the beer gets a little low that's when I supplement with the Jack Daniels. You just gotta plan ahead cause beer before liquor never sicker ya know

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 03:17 PM
OOC: Aren't you Superfly Champion?

IC: Waste of time, got much bigger fish to fry.

OOC: No Avidico is.

SouthernBlood
12-05-2011, 03:34 PM
hmm maybe I should do one of these soon

Leggo
12-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Character name: St George
Nicknames: The Guv'nor, The crafty cockney
Division: Heavyweight
Finishers: St George's cross, Big Ben Chimes & Buckhouse Splash

Brief bio: One third of the once legendary V3. Speaks in cockney rhyming slang and provides riddles and hidden secret messages in his promos. (oh yes guys, check back... You'll be surprised!)

Lost the Mayhem WHC to K-Jammin in the main event at the last ppv due to the EWNCW crew gatecrashing the party.

No disrespect, I can't compare myself to any member of ewncw as I never read the shows.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Character name: St George
Nicknames: The Guv'nor, The crafty cockney
Division: Heavyweight
Finishers: St George's cross, Big Ben Chimes & Buckhouse Splash

Brief bio: One third of the once legendary V3. Speaks in cockney rhyming slang and provides riddles and hidden secret messages in his promos. (oh yes guys, check back... You'll be surprised!)

Lost the Mayhem WHC to K-Jammin in the main event at the last ppv due to the EWNCW crew gatecrashing the party.

No disrespect, I can't compare myself to any member of ewncw as I never read the shows.

Hey, I loved interrupting in your match bro!

Leggo
12-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Hey, I loved interrupting in your match bro!

Yeah, cheers for that! Lol...

Looking forward to reading the promos that both Feds will be cutting... It's gonna be interesting!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm Kevin Matthews, former three-time Heavyweight Champion, still currently holding gold in the indies. Originally a EWNCW Superstar before crossing the battlefield and joined my new home JBW. I'm 6'3 weighing in at 240 pounds. Every one knows who I am and how I used to act, I try my best to be honest about my work, if you're not happy, that's too damn bad!

Kingstrem
12-05-2011, 05:09 PM

IC: you are awful please do not talk ok? ok.

BlackFalcon
12-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Name: Connor Chaos

Build: 6'7'' 260lbs (Imagine Wade Barrett's Build with Tyler Reks' Hair)

Gimmick: Anarchist Extrodinaire, The Herald of Havoc, The Tempest of Turmoil. Connor's main goals always include causing as much chaos as possible, no matter what side he's on. Face, heel, neither one applies to him. He'll could break you're hand as easily as shake. His only goal is to upset the established order of the JBW.

Finishers: Burning Hammer, Chaos Theory

At the Last PPV: Joined The Resistance in an elimination Tag-Match against HATE in a losing Effort

I honestly don't know who to compare him to, if anyone has any ideas, respond.

And here's my new guy who shud hopefully debut soon.

Name: Jamie "The Eagle Evans"

Build: 5' 8'', 173 lbs

Gimmick: The Thrill seeker, The Adrenaline Junkie, The Daredevil, amie always looking for the best jumps and stupidest stunts. He's like Jeff Hardy mixed with Sabu.

Finshers: Eagle Dive (Swanton Bomb), Talon Kick (Springboard Enzuigiri).

Jamie was not at the last PPV

Don't know who to compare him to either

Pumpkinhead
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Name: Markus Beerstein

Bio: A german superstar who spends most of his time fighting and drinking beer, a member of the prestigious Beerstein family he made his breakthought in the european wrestling scene winning the tag team titles with brother, the HWA star Hans, after competing in different countries he debuted in JBW where he was one the fastest rasing stars of the company even winning the TV title in only one month, he was the muscle man of the JBW old power stable Five Star Attraction, currently a EWNCW superstar Markus continues his way to the top being one of the fans favorite

Finishers: The Beer Crusher, Bear Hug

Last PPV: Lost to Iztvan Grestky in their Destiny Calling rematch

Rehmix
12-05-2011, 10:55 PM
I hate when my stuff ends up at the bottom of a page and no one sees it.

HolyJose2391
12-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Name: Markus Beerstein

Bio: A german superstar who spends most of his time fighting and drinking beer, a member of the prestigious Beerstein family he made his breakthought in the european wrestling scene winning the tag team titles with brother, the HWA star Hans, after competing in different countries he debuted in JBW where he was one the fastest rasing stars of the company even winning the TV title in only one month, he was the muscle man of the JBW old power stable Five Star Attraction, currently a EWNCW superstar Markus continues his way to the top being one of the fans favorite

Finishers: The Beer Crusher, Bear Hug

Last PPV: Lost to Iztvan Grestky in their Destiny Calling rematch

Just saw I'm in your sig! Lol and this man right here gave me an outstanding feud! Looking forward to this even if we rehash our feud. And you're a face? How the tables have turned haha

Rehmix
12-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Character: Malcolm Cage, Face, 5'10", 195 lbs., African-American

Gimmick/Bio: Formerly the Ultimate Underdog, Malcolm Cage came in to JBW as a pushed around wrestler who looked to make a name for himself and all the small time guys who are trying to make it big in the wrestling industry. He would stand up against bigger wrestlers who would be pushing other guys around. As of September he has moved away from the Ultimate Underdog gimmick and has been trying to get recognition from the other wrestlers in JBW. Cage noticed all the talk that other JBW wrestlers were getting backstage and was wondering why he was never apart of those talks of All Star Matches and Dream Matches. So Malcolm Cage has made it his mission to be "Your Favorite Wrestler's Favorite Wrestler." He wants to be the guy that everyone wants to see in the ring. Malcolm Cage is the reigning Warfare TV Champion after beating HolyJose at New Horizons. Cage sees this as his first step in becoming the Wrestling Legend that he hopes to be, not just for the JBW Fans, but the JBW Locker Room.

Last PPV: Join the Resistance in a losing effort against H.A.T.E.

Compare: No offense, but I don't keep up with EWNCW, so I can't really compare anyone to Malcolm Cage.

SouthernBlood
12-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Name :Ano Doom

About:A very sinister,evil brooding man. Very large ripped,completely jacked physical specimen at 6 7 315,looks very frightening and intimidating,with a blood stained hockey mask,long black pants with chains hanging from them,black combat boots with black fingerless gloves;Covered all over his body in tattoos from the neck to the body and arms and hands.Has the freakish strength and toughness of old school masked kane with the nonstop speed and athleticism of Brodus Clay.Very agressive violent and confrontational when it comes to speaking,and even tho hes an absolute monster hes a very well vocal guy as well when it comes to promos and interviews.

Finisher:Sets up with A quick out of nowheres KO punch,
Gravedigger: (Pyscho Driver III)
Death's Grip(Top Rope Fisherman Suplex,Sometimes jumping to the top)
Zombie Clutch(Cross Armbar,Sometimes taken down from the top rope.)

Last PPV:Was on Team Inferno,rampaged through Team Rage as the last member before Grind Bastard managed to beat him with help from Splattered Dreams,The other member left on team Rage;Then he walked out before the rest of the team on Great Cobra when he hit the Gravedigger on him.

Compare to:The Sandman most definitely.

HolyJose2391
12-05-2011, 11:39 PM
"The Angel of Death" Azrael
Weight and Height: 6'2 300lbs
Bio: brother of HolyJose was lead guitarist of the band Systematic Breakdown followed in his brothers footsteps and became a wrestler having won every major world title at once in the US. Currently in HWA he is came to JBW to joing HolyJose in the famous tag team God's Grace having won the WARFare World Tag Team Championships.
at the last PPV: he wasn't there because HolyJose broke his arm at New Horizons

Most like in EWNCW: tis a good question though he and MARK Dimensions have some unfinished business.

HeelTurn
12-06-2011, 12:00 PM
The Prophecy
(Along with Ragnarok, VKM and BellaDonna).

Cocky, smug Englishman with wealth and taste, he has a bit of a temper and when he feels threatened or insulted he has been known to go over the top when attacking his opponents. Feels he is this generations Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold.

Enlisted the help of the 7ft Ragnarok, and former tag partner VKM, as well as the Christina Von Eerie inspired BellaDonna.

A JBW original and has participated in one way or another in every one of its PPV, at the last one he competed for the Warfare World Title. Use to be part of The Ego Trips (one of Jabe's original tag teams) before turning on VKM and recently recruiting him for his faction.

Never held a title in JBW but has competed for the Warfare World title twice, and also the tag titles. The original (and only one of worth lol) AWF SuperFly champion.

AirBourne
12-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Character: Ryan "The Freak" Wells

Gimmick: Former NFL defensive end, got hurt in first game (broken neck), forced to retire then debuted in EWNCW, voice of the people, always about the fans, major babyface, but is in a feud with Bloodstone for the Ignition Title. Believes he deserves a one on one shot for the title.

Last Match: Lost in a Triple Threat Match for Ignition Title

Compared to: I don't know, I don't really keep up with JBW.
IC: I can't compare to anyone, I will destroy anyone from JBW who gets in the way.

chunkkynutzzz
12-07-2011, 03:57 PM
MARK DIMENSION

CURRENT EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION

Bio: From All Realms of TiMe , He is The God of Destruction to make a better Today and Tomorow
Accept and Give Challenges to Know Where a Perfect Mind and Heart is at, Especially Those with a Fighting Spirit
Wants to Fight Every Fighter and Destroy All Not Worthy to Be in His Perfect Future....
As in The Future Only He is The LAST ALIVE
Destroyed everyone and This is The Path he is on Now Taking out everyone and Checking off some of the Best Known Fighters in This World to Then continue his Mission on to the next world until He Remains

The Only.

MD approach is a Me Vs Everyone way of Thinking
Thrives off Giving PAIN AND PUNISHMENT AS HE IS THE G.O.D. (GOD OF DESTRUCTION)

tnawhat
12-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Avidico
Current Superfly Champion
The last SHOWDOWN! European Champion
SHOWDOWN! 1st Duel Champion

Bio
All about, honor, respect and all those Quatlities
Avidico is a the respectful warrior
often considered the main man in the Superfly division

Last PPV
retained the Superfly title against negro fuerte

Ideal opponent
idk much about EWNCW but i think
Alex kidd
----------

Dylan Cross

Bio
Dylan grew up as a parkour freak
he uses his parkour abilities to do things in the ring normal pople cant do
making him idea for the superfly division
last ppv
he lost a 6 man scramble
idk a idea opponent

Infernio

Bio
Infernio is the joker to avidicos batman
he is the exact opposite to avidico
doesnt care about honor, or respect
all he wants is to bat avidico and inflict as much pain as he can

last ppv
he lost a 6 man scramble

Vaquero

Bio
Vaquero grew up as a servant to a rich family
due to his build (7ft 2) he was very powerfull
one day he met mr santiago (zapphoman)
and sanitago brought vaqueros freedom to form la mafia mejicana
Mr santiao is often thought to be the brains of the opperation while vaquero is the brawn
last ppv
lost a 3 way tlc match
idea opponent
maybe ryan the freak wells

Torphy
12-07-2011, 05:42 PM
I didn't provide much information last time so i'll go a little bit further in describing my character.

Arthue Lansdale
Weight: 217lbs
Height: 5'10

A former world amateur wrestling champion, Lansdale is no stranger to fighting, in fact he's no stranger to winning by any means necessary. Breaking bones, snapping ligaments and tearing muscles is all in a days work for this submission specialist, who sees inflicting pain and damage as the only way to teach other wrestlers how to fight. However teaching wrestlers is just the tip of the ice berg, Lansdale also revels in belittling others for their 'poor life choices' and has started a crusade to teach the entire world how to be more like him.

Pumpkinhead
12-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Avidico
Current Superfly Champion
The last SHOWDOWN! European Champion
SHOWDOWN! 1st Duel Champion

Bio
All about, honor, respect and all those Quatlities
Avidico is a the respectful warrior
often considered the main man in the Superfly division

Last PPV
retained the Superfly title against negro fuerte

Ideal opponent
idk much about EWNCW but i think
Alex kidd
----------

Dylan Cross

Bio
Dylan grew up as a parkour freak
he uses his parkour abilities to do things in the ring normal pople cant do
making him idea for the superfly division
last ppv
he lost a 6 man scramble
idk a idea opponent

Infernio

Bio
Infernio is the joker to avidicos batman
he is the exact opposite to avidico
doesnt care about honor, or respect
all he wants is to bat avidico and inflict as much pain as he can

last ppv
he lost a 6 man scramble
Vaquero

Bio
Vaquero grew up as a servant to a rich family
due to his build (7ft 2) he was very powerfull
one day he met mr santiago (zapphoman)
and sanitago brought vaqueros freedom to form la mafia mejicana
Mr santiao is often thought to be the brains of the opperation while vaquero is the brawn
last ppv
lost a 3 way tlc match
Hahaha When did you have so many characters?

tnawhat
12-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Well to be honest i have know idea
just made so guys for the indys and brought them to jbw
im also missing 1 but he is in abit of a "phase" right now
i made infernio for HWA but we since parted ways
dylan cross was for AWF but made his way to the superfly division
Vaquero is part of la mafia mejicana with Mr sanitago(zapphoman)
in BWA and reigning European champions

he come along way since that pm i sent you eh pumpkin

Pumpkinhead
12-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Well to be honest i have know idea
just made so guys for the indys and brought them to jbw
im also missing 1 but he is in abit of a "phase" right now

he come along way since that pm i sent you eh pumpkin

Yep, You should be proud :)

tnawhat
12-07-2011, 05:53 PM
i am man i am