PDA

View Full Version : Wrestle Zone

Broc
12-04-2011, 03:08 AM
so this is somewhat of a rant, about this site, Wrestlezone.

So you see, I joined Wrestle Zone in June, I rarely used the account, and really only made it because my cousin Sully convinced me to, so later on, about 2 months later, my cousin Sully got banned from Wrestle Zone, I don't even remember what for, you'll have to ask him about it, just today I was using my account on Wrestle Zone that I barely ever use, and I posted in a thread that Sully made months ago, and then I was banned, because they thought that I was an alternative account for Sully, so after that happened I informed Sully about it, and he tried to clear things up, but it definitely did not work.

and also not to mention me and Sully have 2 completely different IP addresses, considering he lives in PA, and I'm in South Carolina, but why in the hell, would a mod ban someone's account, for being an alternative for someone, and then not even compare their IP addresses, it makes absolutely no sense to me.

so long story short, I don't suggest Wrestle Zone to any of you guys

Sully
12-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I told you not to make this thread. Lol, and telling them I got banned from another forum isn't really that good for my reputation either. I was much, much younger when I signed up there, and I got off to a bad start with them. After a few infamous moments, I wasn't exactly liked by the majority of the moderating staff.

I was banned from a simple mistake, that really should have never happened. I let my guard down and I wasn't paying attention, but it got my permabanned. They have a no alt rule, which means you can only have one account. I needed to make a few more accounts to get everything off my chest, but I admit I was a regular there for two years.

I like it, much better here on EWN. I like the set up on Wrestlezone a little more, it's a little more organized to be honest, but I love it hear regardless. EWN has a much, more friendlier community. As Broc says, all he did was say he was my cousin, and they banned him without question. Ban first, ask questions later? They didn't realize he had a different IP, and they didn't even see he joined months before I was even banned.

Regardless, my actions on Wrestlezone did deserve a ban, but I am much better then I was on Wrestlezone, and I don't want anyone to think of me differently just because I was banned from another site. I still have the best interests in mind for everyone here, and I'm still very serious when it comes to keeping the forums cleaner.

/thread.

Broc
12-04-2011, 01:37 PM
I feel like I through you under the bus now :(

Automatic
12-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Oh my god you lost some serious brownie points here.

Sully
12-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Oh my god you lost some serious brownie points here.

Haha. :)

It's not really that big of a deal, but I wasn't very well liked there. I mean after awhile I did get a lot of people to like me, but there was still a large majority of the people there who couldn't stand me. Then three quarters of the people who treated me nice did it out of pity.

I just wanted to make sure nobody thought of me any differently, just because I was banned from another forum. Believe it or not, a lot of other forums aren't as cool as EWN can be.

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Lol well if this place had bad bot mods, this place would be equally as worse as that place.

Good thing we aren't bots lol

Sully
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Lol well if this place had bad bot mods, this place would be equally as worse as that place.

Good thing we aren't bots lol

Plus, this place seems to be able to keep people they don't want here out, so alternative accounts aren't necessary. Banning someone (Broc), without even looking at any of the evidence that he's not an alternative account, was so unjustified...and dare I say, Nazi like.

damn u nazi modzzzz!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Hey, what do you want? Assholes as mods or bot mods? lol

Sully
12-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey, what do you want? Assholes as mods or bot mods? lol

Depends on the negative effects that could ensue with bot mods. :)

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Considering EWN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WretleZone
I wouldn't be too bothered about loosing your account there lol!

Sully
12-04-2011, 03:16 PM

I'm not at all. I love it here, so much better. The people are nicer, more considerate, and I'm in a much better standing with the mods here. The only thing good about that site, is their organization. Other then that, they treat that place like a high school. They're all in their own little groups, and they all gang up and pick on one person all at the same time.

Plus, they're so hypocritical too. I could make a thread in a section, and I'd get flamed for it. But if mod made the exact same thread, he wouldn't get any heat at all. I suppose its like that everywhere, but it's just so much better here. I was banned back on September 11th...such a dark day...that's the day Pittsburgh got the hell beaten out of them by Baltimore too.

Not to mention, the e-fed section is amazing here. Their forums are so strict, it's impossible to do anything. You have way too much pressure posting non spam, and you have way too much pressure in their one and only e-fed. Their philosophy is pretty much, we have so many users here, so we could hardly care whether you like us or not.

Broc
12-04-2011, 03:27 PM

I was really only in their sports section anyway, they have a lot more NFL fans over there than in here, but otherwise, I didn't do anything, so I didn't even care that I got banned, and it showed me that EWN is way better than Wrestle Zone, not that I didn't already know that.