PDA

View Full Version : Cody/Ziggler/WM

Rilla
12-03-2011, 03:03 PM
If neither of these men are going to be in the WHC/WWE match at Wrestlemania, who should they face for their respective titles?

I'd like to see Cody vs Ted or Goldust, and Ziggler vs Swagger.

Steve Austin
12-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Cody Rhodes in a triple threat/fatal four way for IC with a DiBiase, Gabriel, Kidd any midcarders really.

Ziggler vs Ryder and a 1 or 2 more in a triple threat/fatal four way for US title.

(I really like triple threats and fatal four ways)

AWrestlingGod
12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Not going to happen cause both are heels
But raw untied sfates champion vs intercontienal champion
Dolph Ziggler vs Cody Rhodes Heel vs Heel

The Hit Man
12-03-2011, 04:43 PM
I'd like to see Rhodes defend his against DiBiase. As for Ziggler I'd like to see him challenging Punk for the WWE Title but if Jericho does return then I'd imagine he would face Punk at Mania. I'm also not 100% certain that Ziggler will still have the US Championship come Mania as I think Ryder will win it in the next month or two. Maybe he could have a match will Triple H to get him over? If not then I'd put him in a US Championship match. Possibly a fatal four way between him, Ryder, Swagger and Riley. Also, mix it up and make it a table elimination match. Don't think they've ever had a fatal four way one of them.

dmanrocks9841
12-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I hate daniel bryan!

URATOOL
12-03-2011, 06:01 PM
I am trying really hard to be controversial!

You are failing.

Shaz11
12-03-2011, 06:47 PM
I really wanna see Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton
At WM28 Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger (Swagger turns face)
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Rilla
12-03-2011, 07:55 PM
I really wanna see Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton
At WM28 Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger (Swagger turns face)
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

I'd rather see Ziggler/Punk at Mania. xD

benchch
12-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Cody Rhodes - Christian

Ziggler - JBL/sheamus

these are the guys i care most about. (the zig zag man and cody) And that question made me think oh shit what will they be doing. cody christian would rock. Sheamus to me is getting quite a decent big deal monster feel for me in recent weeks. But I'd prefer ziggler to face someone that he couldnt face any normal time. and jbl is a guy that can wrestle more than entertain. it'll be a good match.

I didnt really read the fact that its for their titles. so ziggler can let ryder have his US title. soz

Giddy
02-23-2012, 01:41 PM
I hate daniel bryan!
...Because This is the thread to say that in...

Cabers
02-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Would love to see Tyson Kidd vs Dolph Ziggler personally but neither of them is a champion at the minute so no hope of that!!